All Threads by Date
Bonnie Franklin: What's on her iPod?
- Bonnie Franklin's Dead - Bauhaus
- "She's No Longer A Gypsy"
- Doesn't matter, she can't hear it.
- This one, of course.
- Spirit In the Sky
- Don't Cry Out Loud - Melissa Manchester
- Sugar sugar
- "What is it we had been living for? Applause, applause!"
- "Hold Me Now" - Thompson Twins
- Why, "Johnny Angel," of course
Miss Shelley Fabares
- this one too
- "Dammit, Janet!" -- Rocky Horror Picture Show original soundtrack
"Angry All the Time" -- Tom McGraw
"Ginger Pubes" -- Cookie Monsta
- Cancer-ah, cer-ah, whatever will be, will be!
- of course Dammit Janet would be Dammit Julie!
- I think that was Frauhaus, R1.
- If Mama Was Married
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...