All Threads by Date
Lindsay Lohan: "I won't go to rehab!!! I'll take my chances at my trial."
The troubled actress will have her day in court March 18th.
- I hope she goes on a bender on St. Patricks Day on March 17.
- Me too.
- Didn't she slap a counselor at her last rehab? Of course she's going to take her chances on court, she'll never serve 60 days in jail.
- She said: No, no, no!!!
- Oh please god let her be found dead in a puddle of her own vomit this year.
- R5=Patsy Stone
- She's just SO BORING. As boring as Robert Downey Jr., who at least now has sufficient muscle on his handlers so he stays out of court.
- That's true, at this point Downey has enough power and money to keep cops quiet.
I really don't want to hear Lohan's name again.
- I stayed at a hotel in Venice Beach this past fall that RD Jr. Had apparently just trashed a room in. Why bother with such things when you're that old?
- She knows they'll sentence her to jail and release her 20 minutes later. That's what they do.
- r9 - Well he was about 21/22 when he became famous, so that's probably how old he is in his mind. Maybe younger, if his substance abuse problems started before then.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...