- I LOVED the Brit series, watched every episode with my housemates. I loathed every second of the american soap-drama.
- But why? I loved the American version. The guys in the British version were very homely.
- The American version was terrible. not "good looking", it was dramatically insipid, badly acted and drawn out over what, seven seasons? it was pointless and irritating. The Brit version broke the ground, taunt and dirty and funny. The American, tired and insipid.
- Queer as Folk was one on the best dramas ever on tv, I loved everything about it.
- I did not like the seashell bracelet in the American one.
That was just shtooopid, as the grocery-store girl says in the British one.
- Why is there a QAF/Gale Harold troll haunting DL? It's SO old. Get a life hunty, it's not 2003 anymore.
- Justin. He is so adorable. I would love to fuck that pretty arse and suck that impressive cock.
- [quote]I love Brian Kinney (the character not the actor)! I want to marry him!!!!!!! I would try to change him.
By which you mean you are a woman.
No gay man would ever say this.
- I was 20 or so when it came out and I have to admit, I ate it up. It was so amazing to have a show that was totally gay (unlike Will and Grace) and though it was soapy, and sometimes ridiculous, it was more reflective of my life than any show I thought I'd ever see.
- I only watched the first season but Emmett ended up being my favorite!
- I went to high school for a couple years with the sorry assed dared haired guy.
- Not enough peen
- The US version was far superior them the UK version especially with the two hot lead actors Gale and Randy.
I have to say that I found the lesbians characters dull and uninterested. A season 6 is well over due
- OP, are you 15? Only 15-year olds gush the way you do and use that many exclamation points.
- Personally, I would liked to see more of Justin top Brian. Once is never enough.
- Not enough full frontal male nudity.
- I was told it was like porn, but with a plot. I was disappointed.
- I only saw the first three seasons, I think, when I was really young. I used to think Brian was really cool, but now I find most of the older characters on that show really pathetic.
Now that I’m in my 30s I can’t understand having a relationship with a 17 year old, and I wouldn’t have sex with one either. The sugar daddy falling for the teen is such a bad fanfiction plot on screen and creepy in real life.
- It got me interested enough to learn how to make lemon bars.
- We really should discuss this show at length. We just haven't yet...
- The British version is a drag because of the cast isn't very attractive. The American version made many improvements, but by the fourth and fifth seasons it had lost a lot of its charm and not so easy to watch.
The first and second seasons were soapy fun though!
- I was annoyed by people who kept saying how realistic and true to gay life it was.
True to WHOSE gay life? Certainly not mine or anyone I know.
It was beyond silly.
- I liked QAF for what it was, which was basically Melrose Place for gay people. It was light entertainment and not supposed to be high drama, which is what many people expected of it.
- R23 is right. It was a gay soap opera. Ground-breaking for that reason, I guess. But not especially good quality.
- Horrible cast, unreal depiction of gay life in the Burgh, unreal depiction of gay life in general....
- This thread once again proves that dedicated QAF fans are among DL's worst spellers and grammar users.
- I got tired of all of them from time to time... Justin but more trying to make Justin work without Brian... Ted, almost constantly for his hopelessness... Michael, almost constantly for his whining and voice.... Uncle Vic permanently just because he was so fucking earnest. I think the only ones didn't drive me nuts were Cagney and the lesbians. Quite liked those lesbians.
Quite liked Emmett... yep, he was a screaming queen but they gave him lovely warmth and kindness and humour... liked Emmett alot and generally screaming queens drive me nuts.
It could deliver great moments tho... I remember Michael's exit over natsound traffic when he found out Ben was positive... I remember Brian running saying no no no no no when Justin got bashed.
Great soundtrack most episodes.
- It portrayed Gay men as hedonistic, shallow, vapid, godless, amoral, mostly feminine creeps.
- Jesus. Another qaf thread.
- The doctor who fell for Hal Sparks was SO damn hot. But I will never forgive QAF for trying to pass Pittsburgh off as some gay eden, with insane club nights every day of the week. Ridiculous. Why didn't they just make it in NYC or LA?
- Loved both the UK and US versions. I got closer to the US version because it ran so much longer. And yes, it was basically a drama soap, but at the time I was living in a small town basically a non-gay life and QAF became a friendly place to visit and see what my life as a gay man might be. I remember drinking couple of whiskeys and watching it on Friday night, and feeling happy that it existed. It gave me hope.
It would be so fucking absolutely awesome to have them continue making the US version. Bring back the old cast and bring in some new guys. I'd be happy.
There really hasn't been anything so powerfully gay series before or after QAF. Even if it was soapy and many times pretty one dimensional the show still had pretty high production values that likes of Dante's Cove can't reach. And even if I bring out the negatives of the show the positives absolutely triumph at the end. I loved the characters and they were pretty real in the world that they lived in.
- not enough cameo appearances by Joy Reed
- I hated that it was wildly uneven. Sometimes it was pretty good, other times just dreadful.
I liked that it had HIV+ characters.
I hated that Brian was held up as some sort of god. He was not that that good looking IMO.
- What I don't like about QAF is the obsessed troll who won't let go of it.
- OP, seek treatment.
- Wow...fifty-two years on this planet and I've never seen a single episode of QAF.
- I don't mind that the QAF trollfrau is obsessed with QAF and wants to talk about it all the time. I think lotsof people on DL have obsessions that they want to talk about all the time.
What I mind is that she always pretends most gay men watched it and cared about it. It was a show demographically much more popular with women than with gay men (which is why they cast the chief role with an androgynous actor rather than with an actual hunk). Not a lot of gay men I knew watched it--they thought it was unrealistic and shallow and promoted hateful stereotypes of gay men.
- R36...you said "I hated that Brian was held up as some sort of god. He was not that that good looking IMO."
This is exactly how I felt about how "Shane" was portrayed on The L Word. In real life, women would not be throwing themselves at someone like "Shane". I thought the depiction of Brian was similar and I never understood it.
- They closeted football player he was sex on a stick.
- It looks like they closed the other QAF thread so maybe we can continue discussion in this one.
- Perhaps that insane stalker did manage to get the thread shut down! Oh well...
What I did like
- daring for the time
- Harold and Harrison had great chemistry but them Harold had great chemistry with almost everyone in that show
Michael - so whiny. Probably to do with Hal Sparks
Too preachy toward the later seasons.
Also there is no way Brian Kinney would have proposed especially in the way he did lol
- That insane stalker. LOL I love it. I was wondering what thread we would continue under. Glad I found it.
- I actually enjoyed the romance between Emmett and the old dude, it was kind of sweet.
- I didn't like that the guys weren't hot. They could have picked much hotter.
- I preferred OZ!
- It's weird watching such a large cast where there's no ethnic diversity. Very weird.
- I hate the fact that the Queer as Folk queen post a new post about the show everyday. It was over yers ago, give it up.
- I never watched until they got that hot football player.
- Danielle posted some pics on her facebook and refers to her job. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what job she's referring to? Perhaps a B Movie?
Brian and Justin chemistry. Thought Gale was hot. Randy--eh, he looked a little "special" to me.
Emmett (loved when he dressed up as Jackie O and then spilled cocktail sauce on the front of his pink suit).
The lesbian couple--zzzzzzzz
Debbie--how embarrassing to be so up in everyone's business and obsessed with your adult kid to the point that you don't have a life of your own.
All the cliches. Every gay story had to be told.
The way they emasculated Brian with ball cancer
That it was set in Pittsburgh. Huh? Do they even have a gay bar let alone a whole gayborhood?
That Brian never went to NYC.
- Brian was not handsome, but he was hot sometimes. I really liked his "don't give a shit" attitude when it came to his sexuality.
The bashing scene was heart-breaking.
It really did give us (the Gays) something we lacked up to that point, and I think it may have changed attitudes.
I hate the constant comparison to the UK version.
And to the sister at r41 I'm binging the L-Word on Netflix right now and totally crushing on Shane. My first girl-crush evah!
- Charlie Hunamm!!
- I liked Emmett's infrequent bf Blake (Dean Armstrong) a lot. Otherwise, the series used every intesting story line in the first three seasons.
- Nothing. Everything.
I cannot believe you shallow, tasteless queens still obsess over this dreck.
- Some people need to look at themselves closely in the mirror. Insane stalker? The insanity is violating the rules and posting someone's name on a thread. I hope you do it again so this thread can be closed. And I didn't know an insane stalker had that much juice to get a thread closed. Usually the webmaster just removes the offending posts.
It's Christmas time and God doesn't like hateful ugly people. And you guys are the worst in the barrel.. Wonder why you don't look in the mirror. You're so damn ugly.
- The UK version:
It was just was better for me
Better and more realistic sex scenes and I loved the very end
- R41, I ate up both Shane and Brian; surprisingly, I usually don't end up liking the main pinup of a show.
- This new thread will be great to continue our discussions of the controversies about Gale.
What were the issues that we leave open?
- Michael was too damn smarmy
His mom was too damn brash
Emmitt was too damn stereotypically queeny
Ted was too damn pathetic
Brian was too damn callous
Justin was too damn confident
The writing was too ham-fisted and unfocused
And there were too many damn lesbians on the show.
- I liked Brian and Michael's friendship.
Didn't like the lesbians. After the L word, they should have been jettisoned on the basis of too much airtime.
- Is this where we're continuning to discuss Gale's sexuality and also the imaginary Italian woman he's now dating?
- I wanted Brian to eat my ass like that.
- Some of it is boring/annoying (Deb, the Girls as a B Story, Michael & his Comic Books)
I was so surprised that they did a great job with the classical music segments (Ethan Gold). Wonderful selections - e.g. Wieniawski's "Scherzo-Terantalle, Ethan's choice for the Heifetz Competition.
Really loved it when Justin asked Ethan to 'play something romantic for me,' and I shouted at the screen "Play the Girl with the Flaxen Hair!" - and he did!
- Being ignorant of a lot of classical music, I didn't get the flaxen hair connection. This show's musical choices continue to astound.
About Gale's romantic life, all this latest publicity would seem to require the inclusion of a girlfriend whether real of beard.
About the qaf movie petition. I'm not interested in such a movie myself. But if Gale's all for it, why doesn't he say so in his new facebook or twitter pages? There are fans out there refusing to sign because he hasn't given it his blessing.
- @R60 - Michael/Brian friendship never rang true - Sparks (Michael) was a really bad actor and I never bought that Brian could actually like someone that dumb. Gale Harold was excellent in that role, actually (unpopular opinion on here) think he is a very talented actor-- if you ever see interviews with him, he's actually a very smart guy.
Like chemistry between Harold/Harrison-- that's what really made the show, but thought it was odd that no one every pointed out how messed up the age gap was.
Scott Lowell and Peter Paige were excellent too.
Got very preachy is Seasons 4 and 5 - like Afterschool Special preachy.
Writing was very hamfisted and could never resist the bad pun.
Harold's ability to act with his facial expresions made Brian a more nuanced character.
Always surprised when I come to DL at how many middle aged fangirls still carry a flame (pun intended) for this show and for the actors.
Also: Pittsburgh because QAF UK was set in Manchester and they wanted to find a similarly blue collar town. I've read that QAF fans go to Pittsburgh and are shocked to find "Liberty Avenue" doesn't exist. Show was shot in Toronto, IIRC
- Gale is not single. I want him to speak about it first else I would have posted a picture.
- Post your pic, we are all waiting.
- The show should have been set in NYC or LA. We really don't have enough shows set in those cities.
- Except for all the queers it was ok.
- What is Gale doing now that he's free from crazy Danielle, besides celebrating?
- Hey 65, Michael was not dumb, he was unsophisticated and had childish immature tastes, but he was not dumb. Hal Sparks might not be Emmy material but calling him a really bad actor is way exaggerating.
I have seen Gale in interviews too. and he comes across as a flake who says things that make sense only to him. And this somehow passes for high intellect.
I though season three and five were the most preachy.
Gale Harold was excellent in the role of Brian. But Gale is not a very talented actor overall. In most other roles he is just average and in at least one, was atrocious. Want to see a really bad actor, check out Harold in C.S.I. New York.
- Why all the drama about Gale?
By all accounts he is a very nice, low-key guy and he's been very supportive of the LGBT community.
Let's not pick on our friends - we have so few of them.
QAF helped me a lot when I was a closeted gay teen. The fact that few of the characters fit the limp-wristed stereotype made me feel a whole lot better about myself. I dug the chemistry between Gale Harold and Randy Harrison - the sex scenes were hot-- though now, as an adult, the age thing does seem pretty creepy - could not imagine myself with a 17 year old.
- The sex scenes always seemed uncomfortable and forced. Which I guess they were.
- This is 65, 71 and I disagree - Sparks played Michael like a retarded 12 year old and pretty much ruined every scene for me. I've learned this is a common take in the fangirl universe.
I think Gale Harold is a very good actor and he's done a great job in some of the indie films he's been in. Don't see him as flaky at all - listen to the sessions he does with Sheena Metal on LA Talk Radio - comes across as intelligent and well spoken.
- 65 again - and whether you saw Michael as unsophisticated or a retarded 12 year old, I could never believe that he and Brian were friends. Once I got beyond that, I liked the rest of the characters and scenes. This is me remembering what I last saw in 2005, but that's how I remember it.
- I think Sparks did a good job. Keep in mind most gay men are socially ostracized in high school. So many dont start to grow up until they have those same life experiences later in life.
Not putting down gay people, just pointing out a lot of us are late bloomers emotionally because society discourages gay youth from acting on their sexuality vs straight youth.
- Sorry 76, I just don't know any gay (or straight) men like that who aren't Aspergers or similar. Mikey wasn't socially ostracized as he allegedly had Brian to help him and Brian was his friend.
The HIV+ guy Michael wound up with was a good guy, but also didn't believe they actually ever had anything to talk about. He was just happy, given the stigma of being poz back then to have anyone.
And Sparks is a terrible actor and looked petrified every time he had to touch another man.
Let's agree to disagree.
- Actually Sparks dose a great stand up show. And while you may disagree, San Francisco loves him.
- What 65/74 does " I've learned this is a common take in the fangirl universe ." mean exactly?
Haven't heard the Sheena Metal interviews, though I've heard he does nothing but talk about music. ButI have seen most other interviews Gale's done. When he's lucid he's practically in his own world, making jokes nobody gets and giving nonsense answers. Other times he appears to be stoned and can't even manage to form coherent sentences.
Is "Falling For Grace " an indie film. Because the kissing scenes between Gale and his costar made the Hal/Chris Potter scenes look believable in comparison.
- This is 65/74 - it means that the fangirls don't dig Sparks and think he's a crappy actor - I got the "retarded 12 year old" line from them. They don't like the character much either, but it seems an article of faith among them that Sparks was a bad casting decision.
He was funny on Talk Soup, but stand-up and acting in a drama are not the same thing.
"Haven't heard the Sheena Metal interviews, though I've heard he does nothing but talk about music" - which would make sense, given that it's a music show and she has him on as guest DJ
- It annoyed me in the first episode when Justin seduces the class bully and jerks him off... in his pants. WTF? Who does that? They were the only ones in the room. No need to be discreet.
- The "fangirls" don't dig Sparks because they hate Michael, and can't seem to separate tv from reality. Some fans are sooooo into Brian and Justin that they see Michael and Lindsay as obstacles to B/J's happiness, with Michael as the bigger threat. If you're studying fans girls (though I can't see why anyone would be intrigued by those ninnies) you'll figure this out soon enough. Others don't like Sparks because he was critical of Gale and Randy in a that 2008 interview. And according to the Brian/Gale fans, one must NEVER say anything critical of Gale.
So have you seen any of Gale's interviews outside of Sheena Metal? Have you seen Gale's turn on C.S.I. NY? Sounds like no if you're saying Gale's a very good actor outside of "Queer" and that his interviews are intelligent.
- Oh, in the same episode, I got really turned on when Brian and Justin meet and they go back to Brian's penthouse and Brian shows Justin what rimming is. When he ordered Justin to do it to him, I almost creamed my pants! Just the though of hunky Brian having a butthole turned me on!
- Post 82 was for 65/74/80. Sorry, forgot to address it.
- @R2 @R84 - I have seen Harold is CSI - I don't see bad acting at all, but I also don't see him on screen for more than 60 seconds - most of this scenes are silent, he's being watched by someone in a building across the street. Check out his Funny Or Die video Cafe Attitude - he's even got comic chops.
Not studying fangirls, but was surprised to find they were not fans of Sparks. Given how they act on here, your theory makes sense.
Again, let's agree to disagree. I think Sparks is a wooden actor and I think Gale Harold has real depth and you don't but that's what makes horse races
- Still waiting for pics of the new beard.
- You mean his new girlfriend R86? Gale is going to shock you guys. Playing a gay part doesn't make him gay. I hope people will give him a break, he is straight and there are plenty of proof.
- A new girlfriend - I meant beard, will be hardly a shock for anyone. It would be a shock if you posted the picture that you saw but I bet you won't, as no picture actually exists!
- Unfortunately she exists. I thought it was the right time for me to meet him, but he's not single.
- R87 You were the one who saw Shirley and Gale laughing in a cafe in Essex when she wasn't even there LOL! We're so going to believe you.
- R65 I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said.
I never warmed to Michael's character during the entire series of QAF, due to him being emotionally immature and having no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I always found myself inwardly cringing whenever he appeared on screen.
Of course, matters weren't helped by the fact that Hal Sparks is a complete and utter douchebag. How his colleagues put up with him, I'll never know. I can't help but notice that during the current QAF reunion campaign on twitter, Scott & co have neglected to include him in their tweets. Obviously they don't have much time for him, either. Not surprising really, considering his behaviour in Cologne a couple of years back.
- I am glad you know R89. He is not single. some people can't accept that he is straight.
- Boys and girls, someone opened a brand new thread, so we can continue there.
"Welcome to the Gale Harold Datalounge - Don't Stop the Music"
- If you are going to post proof of this new person, do it, otherwise stop talking about it. You sound like a loon.
- The first season was the best. The show went steadily downhill with each subsequent season. The worst things about QAF were the preachiness, the sophomoric humor and Hal Sparks' acting. The friendship between Brian and Michael was not believable and part of the reason for that was the mutual dislike between Hal and Gale. Contrast Brian/Michael scenes with Brian/Ted scenes, for instance. Gale had chemistry with just about everybody on that show except Hal.
I recently watched some episodes from S3 that are currently airing on Showtime. Some bits were enjoyable but I'd forgotten how horrendously corny and preachy QAF could be.
- Agree 100% @R95 and @R91 - Sparks may have been an okay stand-up and they were hoping for a "name" actor (any name!) to drive the show, but he was horrible. I gather they knew that as his role shrank from season to season-- he was supposed to be the star as in the UK show, but wound up being a sideshow. Clearly no love lost between him and the rest of the cast.
Preachiness was so over the top as were the bad puns and corny lines. Harold, Lowell, Harrison and the others were good enough actors to make those lines seem in character but re-watching now, ouch!
The music was great too. Rewatched a few episodes on Showtime's app and they did not get rights for any of the music and it suffers as a result.
Reading all the crap about Gale Harold - he's been a big supporter of our community and I wish him nothing but success. I saw his FunnyOrDie clip and he's both funny and still hot as hell.
- The discussion about the controversy over Gale, are in the link below:
- I think when it first came out, they said they wanted to set the show in a city, but not NY/LA/SF to show that gay people are everywhere and there are thriving gay communities in many areas.
I liked how they depicted professional athletes and professional people (the hot doctor Canadian actor Chris Potter) as gay. Not all gay are hairdressers or florists or dedcorators!
I also liked that it was a truly gay show, the first, as we all know Will and Grace was a gay show made for straight viewers. As much as I liked Jack and Karen, the viewers could comfort themselves that gay men are (as they always thought) flamboyant.
There were some good actors of QAF too--Debbie, Justin's mom, Vic, stand out. I liked all of the characters. I loved how Emmet lived the "I am what I am" creed!
I also liked the clubbing scenes and most of the music.
I never quite figured out the opening credits images though--kind of psychedelic and weird.
And why don't we have a series like this now?
Stop complaining about it and maybe the nets will give us one--and maybe they will expand Looking.
- And the Gale loving Hal hating fangirls come out to speak.
Scott doesn't say much about Hal because he seems to have the same hopeless crush on him that you all do. Notice how Scott is the one always making excuses for Gale, just like you all, and even lying for him when the occasion warrants. And Scott is the one pushing for a Queer movie with the rest just going along. Except of course for Gale, who so far hasn't said one word about wanting such a thing. So don't try using Scott as some proof that everyone hates Hal Sparks.
- UK version: Better writing and acting. I would end the show after season 1 though. Have always wondered why Russell Davies didn't have Stuart and Vince get together in a more realistic fashion in season 2 (e.g. hooking up at the hotel after the wedding) instead of opting for the rose-colored glasses Thelma and Louise fantasy ending. We never truly see Stuart and Vince as a romantic couple. Is he saying this wasn't really something that could/would happen?
US version: Lower artistic quality--a soft core porn soap opera after-school special--but watchable (apart from the comic book idolization of the Brian Kinney character). The Ted-Blake storyline was my favorite.
- [quote] I love Brian Kinney (the character not the actor)! I want to marry him!!!!!!! I would try to change him.
Such a frau thing to say.
- R100, Russell Davies didn't want to do S2 so the ending was his way of flipping off the network and viewers.
- Davies gave an interview years ago that said the ending was ambivalent, which is obvious anyway if you're really paying attention. But for some reason, most people insist that Stuart and Vince were a couple at the end.
- I remember you 95aka96, from the "Welcome" thread. See you've figured out what trolldar is, but I can still tell it's you and that you're again pretending to be two people
- Wow. Hal Sparks has his people all over this board. He's on a Disney Channel sitcom called Lab Rats now that seems well suited to his overacting skills.
It wasn't his fault he was miscast. Making the leap from comedy to soap opera style drama is tough.
But let it go. We get that you are paid to defend him. You've earned your keep.
- You make multiple posts and disingenuously pretend to be several people, probably rounding up your Gale fangirl buddies to boot, and you accuse me of being a paid advocate. I don't see Sparks supporters all over this board, but I do see the usual legion of Hal haters.
I've never seen Hal's new sitcom, and have no desire to. But I can't help but notice that even though his first job is as a comedian, Sparks has logged far more time in front of the camera than Gale has. Perhaps if your favorite could get a part in something we might actually see, you'd stop being so bitter toward Gale's former co star.
- What happened to the thread Well come to Gale Harold datalounge ... he no longer opens. Better keep the discussion here.
- In the thread that was closed without reason, we were talking about Gale not add Randy on his twitter retweet despite message of Randy; Gale showed up with a friend in reading; the posting on his new twitter.
- Has the British version ever been shown in the states?
- Fuck off r107/108! I'm not a native english speaker either, but your posts are hard to read, not to mention fucking annoying.
- I loved the British version, but thought the American version was insipid, as everyone else has stated. I loathed the Brian character, and thought Michael was a bratty dumbass...guys like Dr. David don't come along that often.
- r109 and r111 the only reason this thread was bumped is so that Gale Harold gossip can continue because they closed the other Gale thread. Don't bother with this discussion.
- I love the Brian character - sue me.
- I liked that it went off the air.
- Matt Battaglia - everything about him except not going frontal. He took one hell of a risk - did it pay off?
- Why have the other Gale threads been closed?
Someone clearly wasn't happy at what was being posted, and felt the need to get the threads removed. I wonder why?
I guess it's only a matter of time before this one bites the dust as well...
- [quote]Wow. Hal Sparks has his people all over this board.
Hal Sparks has "people"??
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
- But what r116? Pics of Nick's cock? Anyone can google that. The usual bullshit about Gale and Randy? No one other than a few fangirls believe that. That other troll who insists Gale will talk about his supposed new girlfriend in public? Even less believable.
- [quote]When he ordered Justin to do it to him, I almost creamed my pants! Just the though of hunky Brian having a butthole turned me on!
Everyone has a butthole, honey. Didn't you know?
- Emmett and Drew were the best story line. Robert Gant's talent was wasted ...everything else: meh
- Who is Nick, R118?
- I can't believe that show lasted 5 seasons. Terrible story lines, terrible writing and, at times, horrendous acting (Harrison was especially bad).
The fact that someone thought it was a good idea to hire Hal Sparks didn't help. Then again I guess only about 20 actors showed up for the auditions.
Peter Paige, Scott Lowell and Sharon Gless all did a good job.
Gale Harold ("Brian") is an irritating no-talent who got lucky.
- [quote]Gale Harold ("Brian") is an irritating no-talent who got lucky.
Not as lucky as I would feel if he ate my ass out at the beginning of our relationship.
- Nick is Randy Harrison's boyfriend r121 and this is the cock in question.
- And this:
- Oh, he looks delicious. Thanks, R124/R125.
- Ben was so big and strong. I loved it when he was taking steroids while training for the Mr. Pittsburgh contest.
- Ben and Ted were my favorite characters, also Emmet. Michael (Hal Sparks) the worst.
- Where is "Gale on The Walking Dead" troll? He'll be happy to know Gale is following some people from that show on twitter.
- R124 & R125 Yuck.
Really didn't need to see that.
- r130 = Gale
- Get out you idiot R110. Your english also sucks and you come talk to mine. Troubled withdrawing.
- In the discussion that was closed, we were talking of why Gale did not follow the twitter of Randy. Is it afraid of rumors?
- Troubled withdrawing, indeed.
- Another gale thread shut down? Hmm
Randy just gave an interview where he called nick his man, aww!
- Is Gale Harold still in the closet?
Randy is passionate. Look what he said in the last interview.
3. After a performance of Atomic, I like to:
Get home as quickly as humanly possible to my man, a snack, a glass of wine and some television.
- R129 Tanya is an ex qaf crew member and david is mutual friend with his good friend Mia.
Gale is bffs with many strong, talented women - Shirley, Mia, Jennifer, Rachel, Sarah baker...
- Has the troll who keeps posting about Gale's new woman found this thread yet? God, I hope not.
- Gale will introduce his new girlfriend to the public at the film festival in Locarno. You will all be surprised. I can't wait.
- R140 you're hilarious! Please learn how to use the troll-dar thing!
- Relax r141. I was only joking. In response to post above me.
- I lost all hope of Gale and Randy reconcile. Gale does not come out of the closet and Randy is in love with Nick.
- It's nice of you to think about me R139. Someone kindly directed me here. I am not a troll so you need me here. I have said it many times that Gale is straight. The new woman exist and was mention on Facebook by someone who knows her.
- R144 yeah, it might be true, but if you don't put the link, nobody is going to believe it..
- R139 yes u are a troll, and Facebook as a reliable source of info?
- The complete lack of male chest hair.
- Anyone know if Gale is in Europe for the premiere of Thirst, at the Locarno Film Festival?
Rachel McDonald and Melanie Griffith have tweeted that they're there, but no mention of anyone else as of yet.
- Isn't he supposed to be filming something we'll never get to see in Malta?
- If Gale is dating a woman, she would have appeared in the photo of the stadium and she would have gone on reading, when in fact, Gale it took just a friend. Gale is alone there are 9 meses.Se Randy alone, too, the two were already together.
- I will R145. I don't how so my brother will do it as soon as he comes home. Still. One fan posted the link on the last Thread.
- r152 it's easy ....
you copy and paste the link in the URL
- Geeze, how old are you r152? Are you going to be doing some school shopping soon?
- @r151 Who is the friend that Gale took to the reading? And why was the other thread shut down?
- The friend was alan wolk. Not sure why the fan who saw him and gale thought they were a couple.
R152 you are too funny! Keep it up.
- R152 The picture of the supposedly hot latina model who appears in other dozens of sites to say the least? Haha
- Thanks @r156!!
The answer to your question is because whenever Gale shows up someplace with a good looking friend people on DL decide it must be his new boyfriend. Wolk is just the latest.
- People always decide he has girlfriends, this guy is the first boyfriend! Refreshing.
- Randy is gay but Gale is not. his last 3 relationships have been with women. the new woman is very lucky if its true.
- Not that it matters, I suppose, but Alan Wolk is married with two kids and lives in NJ
- R160 You are right. He dated three women. But before these three, was a boy. Everyone knows who he is.
- I don't like that QAF was a crap show, with crap acting and crap writing. Just because its covered with gay doesn't make it good, kids! And now, many years after we've been blessed with its cancellation, its still being inspected, dissected and discussed like it was Proust. Just let it go, kids.....let it go!
- @R161 How do you know that?
- R164 Google is your friend!
- I liked that -- at the club -- they always showed Brian in the backroom getting head.
And I still think the bathroom scene where Brian hits on his client is classic...
- Sparks wasn't the strongest actor, but still loved me some Michael + Dr. Dave!
- Gale was at Locarno festival with Rachel McDonald and Melanie Griffith. So the new girlfriend is one of the two?
- Or the new boyfriend?
- Yes R168. There are more proofs on the web about gale being straight. When I use 100% it's because of his dating records. You guys don't know all of them but Gale have dated a lot of women
- R170 and which one? as it is supposed to be a shock.. Melanie Griffith???
- There is no new gf. Rachel directed gale in the film. The guy is one of gales gay bffs. His name his martin marquet and he goes everywhere with gale - oscars, soccer tournaments etc. can't be bothered finding links to pics of them together but you can google them.
- Martin also founded the NYC festival soccer tournaments that gale is involved in. He's a publicist, but he's not working on this film,so he's obviously come as gales guest. He's got a boyfriend though. Incidentally he's got mutual friends with danielle :(
- R172 / 173 please stop your obsession on Danielle, creepy as fuck.
- R172 / R173 Thanks for all the info.
I wonder how Martin's boyfriend feels about him accompanying Gale to all these events?
- My complaints are pretty much everybody else's - unrealistic bar scene, dull plots, baby lesbian drama. The top two thing:
1.) Nobody on that show was anywhere near as attractive as the narrative kept telling me they were. It would have helped the show if Brian was an attractive man instead of an ugly person. I just stared at it baffled why everyone was acting like he was Hugh Jackman or something and they just HAD to fuck him to the point of losing their jobs.
2.) The ham handed "messaging" - there was an episode were Sparks and whatever his hanger on queen friend was, and they were trolling a message board that announced a BB Party - I have no idea how they thought it was anything, but they went to it, and stood in the middle of the living room, full clothed, while everyone around them was full on barebacking the fuck out of each other - so Sparks could turn to the camera, aghast, and go "I DON'T THINK BB MEANT BBQ" in the most afterschool special way possible.
That was it for me. Keep your ugly person morality play, thanks.
- It's cute that r176 thinks this is still a thread about QAF.
- Like most asshats here, R177, I saw the title and went to the end to comment. You didn't really think we were actually reading nine pages of piffle, did you?
- So can we expect to see Alan Wolk and Martin Marquet in a slap down fight over Gale any day now? My money's on the Jersey Boy.
- Harold and booze, same old same old!
- Are those new glasses at r180 or is it because the pic's a bit blurry.
r179 I'm rooting for Stephen Kijak. He seems cool.
- R4= frau. No gay man would ever say such a ridiculous thing.
- Kijak wasn't part of the original smack-down R181 - but Wolk ("Little League and basketball coach") sounds like a frat boy jock and those guys can fight dirty so my money would me be on him.
I can't figure out his connection to Harold, unlike the gay boys Kiajk and Marquet, knowing Gale provides no value to Wolk.
- Alan Wolk is also a good friend of Scott's, they had dinner together in LA over the weekend.
- R183 What do you mean by "original smack-down"?
- R185 the original joke from R179 was that Wolk was going to fight Martin Marquet who was in the Instagram picture from the film festival that R168 posted.
R181 talked about Kijak that is another gay friend of Gale's that DLers say is Gale's boyfriend. So maybe a three way fight for Gale.
- Gale have been seen several times with his new woman.
- Love Emmett and the footballer
- R187 we will just have to live with that *sarcasm*
- R176 When the show was first-run, I found Gale H. to be attractive.
Last night, watching a QAF clip, it struck me that -- upon reflection -- he really wasn't as hot as I thought at the time.
- He can have any woman he wants no matter how he looks now.
- I wasn't slamming you, r178. I was trying to help you.
- Gale Harald is ugly and his look was dated even back then.
- R190 And any man he wants!
- Pauline Kael once described the movie "Pretty in Pink" as being a middle schooler's fantasy of what high school will be like.
You could say something similar about "Queer as Folk." It was a fantasy for closeted high school students of what adult gay life will be like.
- I keep complaining about the hair, but even his hair looks good here:
- R196 As Gale is beautiful. Even with that hair, even at 45, he's still gorgeous and sexy. I so wanted to see him with Randy Harrison, form a lovely couple.
- You will wait forever R197. A straight guy can't form a relationship with a gay guy.
- R198 The straight guy already had a relationship with the gay guy.
In 2001 and 2002, Gale Harold and Randy Harrison lived a romance intense and, at the same time dramatic because of this insistence of Gale appear as 100% straight. I'm just sorry for Gale.
- I feel sorry for Randy, not Gale. Randy wants to be with Gale but because he refuses to come out, he won't be in a relationship with him. Not a public one anyway. Behind closed doors is another matter.
- I feel sorry for R199 ad R200. Who must be two different people... repeating some bullshit story that allegedly happened 13 years ago.
Why? What did Gale ever do to you? By every account he is one of the good guys. Leave him the fuck alone.
- r200 here. I wasn't repeating some bullshit story. I was just making a statement.
- Why @R200 @R202?? Why slander Gale and Randy across the interwebs? What have either of them ever done to you? Two hardworking actors, neither of them household names. What do you get out of this?
- Back to the original question.... I didn't like how QAF didn't have any people of color, although with the writers abilities that may not have been bad. I don't like how the stereotyped lesbians- oh 1 wants to give birth while the other wants a man. I also didn't like the lazy ass writing in seasons 4 and 5. I didn't like how the show over-sexualized the realities of gay men.
- Speaking the truth is not slander. Gale and Randy had a dating in the past. What's the problem? Both were single at the time. This information will not harm the two.
- when will some of you queers realize that a gay man and a straight man can be platonic friends? ESPECIALLY if they're costars on a popular tv show.
- Tried googling R172 R173 but not able to find any pictures of Gale with Martin.
The instagram photos from Martin sounds like he is now the publicist for Thirst. Just for Locarno maybe?
- I don't know about all of this Gale and Randy shit, but saying that someone could be gay or bi is not fucking slander. Stop trying to equate homosexuality with something that is actually damaging.
- They're out there R207. He's a very good friend of gales. If you look at martins instagram you'll see the cake he bought gale for his birthday. Sweet!
- Martin is also really good friends with Shirley p
- I believe that R200 is speaking the truth.
I still don't understand Gale's reluctance to come out as bi. It's not a big deal in today's society, and it's hardly going to damage his career or reputation. Even Gale must realise that coming out would be a less scary option compared to dating psychotic women who threaten him, and make his life a misery. You'd have thought that his experience with Danielle would have put things into perspective for him, causing him to re-evaluate his life and decisions, etc. Why doesn't he just be brave and openly live the life he wants to, as opposed to doing it behind closed doors? He can't hide himself forever.
Regarding Randy, I remember someone on here once saying that he would probably end his relationship with Nick if Gale were to publicly acknowledge his and Randy's relationship. I for one keep hoping that this will one day be the case, if there's still time. With Nick being away on tour soon, maybe this would present such an opportunity? I could be wrong, but I think there was also a missed opportunity back in 2012 when Gale and Yara, and Randy and Brian broke up. Obviously something happened that caused things to go to hell, and for Danielle and Nick to come along.
By the way, anyone else see Scott's tweet about a possible QAF convention in Moscow, in April 2015? He's confirmed that he's signed up, and the group's FB page claims that Randy, Peter, Robert and Michelle will also be in attendance. No mention of Gale, though. Should be interesting to see if this all comes together as planned.
- Loved the original.
- As a straight woman I loved this show. Would FF through the Lindsey/Melanie love scenes, though.
Truly loved Gale Harold's portrayal of Brian, because I knew there was a guy with a heart under all the coldness and aloofness.
His 360 at the end of the show was a bit overdone, though. I would have written it a little differently.
- Do I think Gale and Randy were a couple offscreen as well? Maybe. The spark seemed real enough at times. I've seen Gale in other projects and he had no chemistry with any female co-stars. None.
- R200 Are you saying that Randy will not publicly embark on a relationship with Gale unless he comes out, but is willing to be with him privately behind closed doors?
Not disputing what you're saying, but I'm not sure if it makes any sense, how would that even work?
- Has Sharon Gless ever done one of those fan things?
- R217 Yes, she attended the Rise & Shine convention in Cologne in 2012.
- Say it R203. Also what have Gale done to be labelled as gay? He dates only women including the new one. He said himself that he is straight and I believe him.
- Thank you R209,R210, R211 - I am hoping you are part of this crew otherwise ability to find these pictures which are not tagged is unusual. Birthday cake photo is from 2013, this is way down on page of Martin. Woolk seems like new good friend, maybe through Scott. You may know the answer. he is big expert on TV industry which Gale is part of.
- Nothing unusual about finding photos in public instagram accounts. Won't share anymore.
- R221 It would be fantastic if you could shut that mouth for good
- Lol this fandom is so goddamn bitchy, is it fandoms in general or just gale/qaf fans?
- R221 - don't listen to these bitches - love what you are doing and your great research skills and inside information on Gale friends. Do you have a link for a picture of Martin and Gale at the Oscars?
- No one can track Gale movements all the time. His relationship with the new woman started months ago according to someone on FB
- Nobody deserves that lie Gale with a woman.
Gale has appeared at various events and no woman.
If you have no evidence, then do not say anything.
- R225 - you keep saying "according to someone on Facebook" - is this someone posting in a Facebook group devoted to QAF or Gale or just a Facebook fried of yours?
- Any news about Gale? He was gorgeous in Locarno.
Love his blond, curly hair. Looks like an angel.
- Do we really need three fucking active threads about this guy?
- Never enough of him. He's an angel.
- Gale is now in Rome (Italy)
- A fan of Gale who I follow R227. She said she met them together and posted the link on the last Thread that got deleted
- You can't argue with that sort of evidence!
- Any info about how long is he going to stay in Rome? I'm dying to meet him and tell him I love him (even if I know he's not gay), think I'm going to book a flight right now.
Love you my beautiful angel with blond curly hair.
- Not knowing how you do that R231 - picture is not even posted on Facebook for one hour and already you are posting it here.
R234 Please do not be stalking Gale - you are talking craziness and it is scary. You give all fans a bad name.
- Thanks R231
Looks like he definitely has a role in the film 'Andron'. I think I read somewhere that production is due to finish before the end of August.
- R232 What sort of link? a photo or was it just her posting on her wall? Can you post the link?
- No photo. Just some random posting on her wall. It's total BS.
R234 you're freaking me out!
- Do you have a link R238?
- Nothing to be scared of, I just love him, what's the problem with that?
- R232 There is no woman or girlfriend.
The pic posted on the previous thread was an old stock photo of some random Latino chick. Someone is clearly having a wind up by spreading the lie on here and FB.
More fool the idiots who believe this rubbish.
- Are you sure there is no new woman? He's alone in Rome, would love to keep him company.
- What if the photo is real R241? Gale can't be single right now.
- You said it yourself that he is straight R242. gays have no chance with him.
- Yes he can be single and he is. Shocker.
- how do you know R245? i also believe the new woman is true
- I know he's straight, but gosh that cherub hair really turns me on!
- [quote] Why is there a QAF/Gale Harold troll haunting DL? It's SO old. Get a life hunty, it's not 2003 anymore
Still worth repeating.
- R244, he is probably bi, but whatever the reality you have ZERO chance with him.
- R232 is lying. Do not have a pic of Gale with girlfriend. Posted a random photo of a Latin woman.
Gale is alone since the beginning of 2014.
- Last year, after the QAF convention, Gale wanted to get back with Randy again. A few weeks after the convention, he was behind Randy in NY.
Was the time he watched the play Harbor. But Randy is well with Nick. Gale still wants to get back with Randy. Is that Randy does not want more.
- The guy in the pic that r231 posted is the director of Andron. So does that mean that Gale really is going to be in Andron? Are they filming in Rome?
- Yes, he's going to stay in Rome for a month, then he'll fly to Malta.
Look at him here
isn't he the most gorgeous man alive? Gale, why aren't you gay? I'm going to die.
- I don't think so R251. Didn't Gale told Randy he Can't answer back when he told him he love him?
- R251 Rumour has it that they hooked up during that convention (when they disappeared for about 20 mins, and the event organisers couldn't find them anywhere!).
Gale was allegedly in NYC for a couple of weeks in September last year, before travelling to London to take part in an acting workshop in the National Theatre. I could be wrong, but I'm sure that Randy (and Nick) was also in London around the same time (in October), as he was attending a private fan event?
- [quote] Why is there a QAF/Gale Harold troll haunting DL? It's SO old. Get a life hunty, it's not 2003 anymore
- and again
[quote] Why is there a QAF/Gale Harold troll haunting DL? It's SO old. Get a life hunty, it's not 2003 anymore
- Picture that R253 posted is hot but looks different than he did at that time. Hair looks different, less puffy. Also was taken in someone's hotel room. Fans have already posted it all over Twitter
Why these girls post everything to someone who never answers them? They posting every hour and nothing.
- Pic was taken last May in Cannes.
- R254 R255 Really the meeting of Gale and Randy in QAF convention in 2013, did Gale go crazy to go back to Randy. The following month, Gale was behind Randy in NY. He was not only to see the play Harbor, he was trying to get back with Randy.
But Randy is tired and overcoming her love for Gale, investing in Nick.
If Randy had reconciled with Gale, they would be together now, because Gale is willing to assume it.
- Wow. That sounds like fan fiction.
Does anybody else think the plot of andron sucks?
- I like the plot, it reminds me of "The saw".
When is he leaving to Malta? I'm sure he's fucking around with some italian women right now.
- I wouldn't be surprise R262. After all he is straight. Someone said on Facebook that he is with a new woman. There is a link somewhere. You guys may think otherwise but it's true.
- Why is it so hard for you to accept the fact he's single and he isn't fucking anybody? Geez.
- Ahh, the magical link that "someone" put on Facebook.
I do think he's straight and he'd be nuts to announce any new girlfriend given how his fans are.
His Facebook and Twitter are looking much more professional. He must be getting some help since it's not the old drugged out posts about obscure musical acts from the '80s that sound pathetic coming from a guy his age.
- What's up with the mythical Faccebook post?
I'm sure he is straight but why should we believe some random Facebook post that some troll keeps referring to.
I believe he is straight or bi and if he had a girlfriend he'd be smart to keep her away from the crazy fans who are always posting pictures of him on Twitter and Tumblr
Someone who knows what they are doing is advising him on his social media. He's stopped all the druggy who knows what he's talking about music posts and has actually started to make sense. Those music posts about obscure artists were really pathetic coming from a guy his age.
- Fuck me. Sorry for the double-- and now triple-- post.
- No one believes anything about that fb post except for the troll.
Found the pic of martin and gale at the 2011 oscars
- He sure doesn't like to hang out with female partners on these occasions. I can only think of one function (there are some photos somewhere of him with Yara at some kind of opening night).
Maybe it's because he prefers male company in all respects or maybe he just does not want to parade girlfriends at all. Who knows ... But if I were a gambler I'd bet on him being bi.
- R269 I would say that he's bi, but has a preference for men.
- Thanks R265. he is hiding the new woman because of his female fans.
- R269 Gale has attended the oscars nearly every year since his qaf days. The only time he's ever done the red carpet is when he was with yara. Wonder why?
- Thanks for that R268, but you need to qualify that: if you look at the photo set, that picture is from the Elton John Oscar Party which Gale seems to go to every year. He was there with Scott Lowell and a number of other people and there's one shot of him talking to Martin. It's possible Martin was there with other friends and he and Gale just bumped into each other. No indication that he was Gale's "date"
- [quote]It annoyed me in the first episode when Justin seduces the class bully and jerks him off... in his pants. WTF? Who does that? They were the only ones in the room. No need to be discreet.
He could only do this under cover otherwise the show would be out and out porn.
- [quote]The "fangirls" don't dig Sparks because they hate Michael, and can't seem to separate tv from reality.
Some fangirls and boys like Michael actually. I couldn't stand him. I didn't know much about the actor and still don't. He can act OK but isn't going to win an Emmy anytime soon. The problem was that the producer/writers tried to make him the everyman equivalent of the Vince character in the British series. The boy next door with the big heart. But he is so inconsistently written. He was often just a self-entitled "what about me?!" child.
- As a result of the QAF reunion petition reaching 10,000 signatures yesterday, Scott posted this old behind-the-scenes photo on twitter. Don't think it's ever been seen before now, it's a nice pic. I'm having some difficulty trying to spot Gale's legs though!
- Gale is so hot, even now. He's the hottest 45 yo man alive. I would give my leg just to taste him for a second.
- Never said it was a date, and if you read my post at R272 you will see that I stated gale goes to the oscars every year.
Yara actually favourited Scott's tweet and that pic....
Gale is hot, but he looks his age,
- Love this photo of Randy taken after the final performance of Atomic. The man doesn't seem to age, he looks as young as he did in the early seasons of QAF.
- Yara wants him back, but he's looking for a new woman, possibly italian.
I hate that, love him so much and he doesn't even know.
- You really need help R280
- Yara has moved up and on. Her star is rising higher than Gale's at this point and she is making a good living. She probably liked that pic to prove something, but she definitely does not want Gale back. But she and Scott remain friends.
- So what was it that Yara said after they broke up?
- Isn't he in Italy now with her R280? The person who broke the news on Facebook was right
- Before some troll say that this woman is a girlfriend of Gale, warning that it is only an organizing event cinema. Gale continues alone.
- R285. He is not single and i will bet on it. she may not be the one but he is seeing someone. too bad the other Thread got deleted because the proof was there.
- You mean there's no Italian girlfriend? I'm in shock!
R282 is right. Yara doesn't want gale back. She and Scott are good friends. Yara is talented and has worked hard to get where she is, but I can't help thinking her association with gale helped a lot. Remember that awkward pic of g/y walking in Vancouver for the same paps gale had told to stop following him weeks earlier?
Yara used the gale connection just as much as danielle, only she was much smarter about it, and not batshit crazy.
Speaking of the crazy one, she's closed her instagram acct and said 'if your a stalker of mine or gales your not welcome on this sight' Yes, she's illiterate too. Gale fans have started calling her on her shit and they're not useful to her anymore. Ha!
That latest photo of randy is adorable!
- You people know nothing. Yara and Marisol, a Latina stock photography model are having an affair and battling it out to see which one will be Gale's new beard. The Italian lady in the photo is actually Randy in drag. Look at the adam's apple. Randy is master of disguises and is sometimes able to appear as Scott Lowell too. And Andron isn't just an Italian scifi movie, it's the cover for a gay porno/snuff movie Gale and Randy are making to announce their love and solve the Danielle problem once and for all.
- Gale Harold looks kinda like Michael Cera/Ashton Kutcher.
- The American version? Well, starting with the uh..."acting"....
- R285 Hmm, well you can't say he doesn't have a type.
- "Pittsbugh" was so obviously Toronto, even to someone who'd only been there twice.
Looked cheaply shot and I never bought any of it -- nor did I ever watch it.
- I'm prob the only one here who likes Michael and Brian's friendship especially in s1...
- R291 The woman in the picture with Gale is a photographer, she's part of the production team working on Gale's latest film, Andron. They're not dating.
Why is Gale always romantically linked to every woman he's photographed with? He's allowed to have female friends, you know. Jeez.
Any news on Randy? Now that Atomic has finished, I'm wondering if he's got any other projects lined up. Or maybe he'll go on vacation before auditioning, etc.
- Male friends too, R294. See earlier in this thread, they were hooking him up with some married friend of his and Scott's because the guy was in LA and showed up at a reading Gale did
- Any news on Andron? Who else is in it, is it another straight to video movie?
- Okay, so they're not dating. I wasn't trying to hook him up with anyone, I just follow the thread.
- Living in a small community at the time, the show always made me feel as if I was missing out on some exciting life. I now realize I probably would have felt just as lonely living in the heart of some big-city gay community.
- R295 That could explain why there are no photos of Gale and Randy together. With the exception of the QAF days, and conventions and so on.
- Is he still in Italy?
- R300 I think he is, as filming is due to finish by the end of this month.
- And i think his new woman is with him.
- Gale only dates women. Some people are confusing his gay role and real life.
- Thoughts about Hal challengind Gale on Twitter?
- R304 He wrote on the photo of Gale great actor / bad motorcyclist
That provocation, that lack of respect.
This Hal hates Gale and nobody knows why.
- I don't think Hal hates Gale. I just think that he has a bad sense of humour. Probably he was thinking he was making a good joke, without realising that it was actually in poor taste.
- Of all the people, he chose Gale. Odd.
- Everyone knows about the bad blood between gale and hal.
I'm assuming hal was joking about gale being a great actor too? Classy. And did hal mention ALS once?
- ALS is hashtagged, r308.
- R305 hal has outed gale to many fangirls over the years, speculation is that he's annoyed that gale does little to promote lgbt rights and disowned himself from qaf until a couple years ago. There are heaps of links to tweets, conversations, interviews etc. can't be bothered finding them for you but Google is your friend
- What a complete scumbag. There's no way that was anything but a really mean-spirited taunt. Little Sparky never misses a chance to take potshots at Harold. Sorry R306, but that is not a joke gone wrong . No way, no how.
- WTF R310? The bad blood has nothing to do with Gale supporting LGBT rights (he's always been a big supporter, even done an "It Gets Better" video.) The feud was because Sparks was supposed to be the star of QAF only then Harold and Harrison proved to be the fan favorites and got more screen time. He has also been pretty vocal that he thought H&H should not have questioned the producers on the direction their characters went in during the last season.
Sperks is a jealous and petty little prick who continues to bad mouth Gale Harold every time someone sticks a microphone in front of him.
To use a charitable event to taunt someone over a near-fatal accident is just a shocking display of douche-itude
- never finished watching it. kind of boring
- Read these tweets R312
It's pure speculation that hal was jealous that gale got more screen time etc. gale was always the star of the show. Only gale and hal know the reasons behind their tiff.
You can't deny that gale hasn't been a vocal advocate for the lgbt community. He did the Trevor project thing yes - what else? He and randy only decided to give a shit about qaf when they realised fans would pay for them to go to cons. Gale and randy pocketed $25,000 each for the last one!
I can understand why that would piss hal off, esp if gale is bi like hal has alluded to various people.
Personally. I think it was more insulting for hal to joke about gale being a great actor than to joke about his accident.
Is hal funny? No Was that ice bucket challenge all about hal? Yes
- When and where did Hal Sparks say or write this quote about Gale being a great actor but bad cyclist?
- Never mind, I found it. Hal Sparks might have a questionable idea of what's funny, but I don't see this as deliberatly hostile to Harold.
Of course the Hal hating fangirls will screech about this to high heaven. They criticize Hal when he doesn't mention Harold and criticize Hal even more when he does.
- Fallen nighttime names...
- Honestly, I think that even if they offered Gale the role, he wouldn't have accepted. No way. Because he has so many things he's involved now and because he doesn't want to be tied up with long projects.
- R317 That's interesting. It doesn't sound as though Gale was approached by the producers, or if he even auditioned. Maybe he was just one of many other names on a potential cast list, and wasn't aware of it.
I don't live in the States, so I've never seen the TV show in question...would it have been a high profile acting role for Gale, or is it one of those cringeworthy soap operas that are ridiculed for bad writing and bad acting?
- I hope his career hasn't reached its nadir just yet. Hope he never auditioned.
- R319 - one of the better soaps but still a soap and would have been tough to transition back to prime time or movies from there. Was just some old queen "talent manager" speculating on a web show so I dunnog how seriously I'd take it. I can't see Tom Welling considering taking it either, his career and his name is still pretty strong.
R316 Harold almost died in that accident and then a guy who makes it clear he can't stand Harold says "bad motorcyclist" and you can't see the problem. Lowest act I've seen in an industry full of low class acts
- Thea has only nice things to say about hal:
You mentioned Hal and it was a bit of a reunion for you to work together being that you last shared the screen on Queer As Folk. What was it like working with the hilarious actor/comedian again? It was great to work with him again. He’s never stopped being Hal! He probably never will! It felt like being back on the set of Queer As Folk at Babylon or something! It was like that when we were on the set together on Slip Away. He’s a joker and keeps the set light. I consider him a great pal. He’s just one of those guys where if you ever needed to borrow $100, he’d be there. He’s such a dependable and loyal guy. He’s a good friend. You know, Hal’s an actor, but he really is a stand-up comedian. Sometimes when you’re working with him on the set you wonder if he’s working as an actor or comedian that day. You know that when you get to work with him, he makes it easy breezy time. He wears different hats and that is what keeps him fresh. I admire him
- R321 Thanks for the info. Looks like Gale had a lucky escape, then. Although I'm still convinced that he probably didn't express any interest in the role in the first place, and had no idea that he was even being considered.
Pity the same couldn't be said for Hellcats...that was a truly awful show, even the lure of Gale wasn't enough to keep me tuned in every week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a QAF reunion in the future though...hopefully even Gale himself would realise it would be too good an opportunity to pass up. It would certainly help boost his profile, considering it's his most impressive acting accolade to date. Same thing applies to the other actors involved as well (with the exception of a certain Mr.Sparks, who was beyond appalling).
- Team Sparks playing defense.
Still a shit move from a low class act and no I'm not a Gale Harold fan or a girl. Just human.
- Gale just reweeted this. Classy response!
- Dream on R318. I imagine The Young and The Restless would pay a lot better than anything he's been in in recent times.
R319, it is totally cringeworthy. People call Queer as folk a soap. It is, but TYATR is at the other end of the scale. Embarrassing if he actually auditioned.
- If you actually watch the interview in the article, all the guy says is that the casting director for Y&R is constantly being pushed to try and come up with prime time stars who might want to do a soap, and then he lists out Gale Harold, Tom Welling and Jason Lewis as the types of actors he was referring to. It did not seem like he was saying that the three of them actually auditioned.
The editors of that site knew they'd get a lot more clicks if they made it sound like those three big names had actually auditioned.
- R325 Not sure if that was a response or if he just thought it was funny. He is off shooting in Italy, he may not be aware of Sparks video
- And according to someone on Facebook he is with his new woman in Italy.
- According to someone one Facebook people on DataLounge make shit up about what they read on Facebook all the time.
- I really hope he didn't audition but he did do hellcats and tsc!
Interesting how gale always talks about his wanting to maintain his privacy then he takes shitty jobs on even shittier tv shows. If he was all about TEH ACTING he'd be doing theater like randy.
- R331 - the absence of a trust fund can be the difference between a career in theater and one on the CW. Just sayin'
- Are you sayin' Randy Harrison has a trust fund?
- Now that's interesting.
- r329 fb is the best source of information !!!
hmmm maybe I'm wrong but fb is the same fb where started the rumors about Danielle's pregnancy and about their marriage?
- Ouuuf hot! Getting my tickets to see him right now.
- Yes, 335 and it all came from the same crazy source - danielle. She told fangirls she was 3 months pregnant and posted pictures of wedding dresses etc. the woman is psycho.
Randy is NOT a trust fund kid so let's kill. That rumor right now. He can't even afford health insurance!
Maybe gale should have stayed with yara - she's from a wealthy miami family and her great aunt is the famous Cuban ballerina Alicia alonso
- I'd choose nick over gale any day!
- What if the baby story was true R337? then something happened. Almost 100% of the stories on Facebook about him turns out to be true. Gale have dated so many women and it's not surprising if they were one or two pregnancies involve. The Guy is straight after all.
- You are so full of shit R339. And you need help. Yes, the AP news agency always fact check by using FB. Danielle is an inveterate liar ( that means she lies all the time, I know you're not that bright.) There was no baby, no marriage and no serious relationship with gale. The end.
- R339, what do you mean by "date" - dinner and a movie or do you mean "have a long term partner"?
It seems that Gale has had one long term partner (Yara) and one fb (Danielle). Other than that I'm sure he's "dated" (had one night stands) with many people, female and male.
- A real partner R341. Calling me names won't help who Gale is. Don't take my word for it but some people on FB knows Gale in real life. The person was kind enough to post the link on the last Thread.
- R341 So which category does Randy fit into?
- R341 the previous poster is a troll- troller her and you'll see what I mean
- Is Randy going to Las Vegas with Nick? Will he follow him around the country while he's touring?
- R345 Grace Stockdale recently posted a photo of herself and Randy on Instagram, with the comment "see you on the road" (in reference to Randy). So I'm assuming that Randy's planning on seeing some of the performances, as he did with Flashdance last year.
I doubt that he will follow the entire tour, as it's running for about a year and didn't he mention in a recent radio interview that he'll probably start auditioning after Atomic ends? He always likes to keep busy, so I'm sure that it won't be long before he has a new project lined up.
- R342, I haven't called you any names, but you do sound a little strange.
Like the other poster said, FB is hardly the place to go for factual information.
He's had another one night stand? - with a woman this time - well good for him.
Maybe it will be a guy next time. I'm sure he likes to mix it up.
R343, unfortunately Randy may have fitted into the "hidden partner" category once, which is sad. Glad he dumped Gale.
- Sorry R347 but your insistence that Gale sleeps with men is every bit as strange as her insistence that Gale's actual friends are posting personal information about him on Facebook for his fans to read.
- People are calling me names because I disagree. I know by fact that Gale is straight. Like R348 said. It's strange to insist that he sleeps with men without any proof.
- R347 Was Randy always considered a 'hidden partner', though? I was under the impression that it was common knowledge that they were together, thanks to the leaked gossip from the QAF crew and Hal, etc. Unless of course, it was all complete BS.
Randy dumped Gale? When did that happen? Call me a hopeless romantic, but I reckon that things will never truly be over between them. There's too much history there.
- Definitely not insisting, but I would be amazed if G turned to be 100% hetero. I'm just speculating. The truth is that none us knows or has any great inside information about G's sexuality but this is a gossip site so he's fair game here.
- Their history is they acted together. It wasn't real. Call me strange but Gale have said it so many times that he is straight
- R350, there is this story that gets repeated over and over again that they've had an on and off relationship for years. The story goes that they'd be together now if only Gale would be willing not to live a lie. Part of the narrative is that when randy and Simon broke up, randy and gale tried to make it work, but Randy ended up breaking it off because gale refused to come out of the closet. There are a number of variations on this.
They do seem to be close. Gale has been to many of. Randy's plays. Of course they could simply be good buddies.
- But you would say you were straight wouldn't you if you wanted to get romantic lead roles (he can't go for character roles - where there is far less discrimination - as he is not a good enough actor). And ... He would hardly be Robinson Crusoe would he? Many gay actors still don't come out of the closet. Many bi ordinary people don't come out if the closet either.
- R353 One of the many other variations can be found on this old DL thread, post number 336.
It makes an interesting read, to say the least.
- When Gale was with Yara, he looked really great and happy. I think they shared a loving and mature relationship. I don't know what happened to them, but everything has gone donwhill since they broke up.
- The gossips about him and Randy took its toll R356. He is straight and was in a relationship. But Many people thinks he is gay .
- R357 The gossips were right.
If various rumours are to be believed, Gale genuinely cared for Yara but could not fully commit to her because of his feelings for Randy. Which makes sense, seeing as Gale broke up with Yara around the same time as Randy ended his relationship with Brian. Maybe G&R were planning on making a go of things, who knows.
But the truth of the matter is, if Gale really was in love with Yara then they could have made it work and would still be together. But they're not. And everyone knows why.
- Various rumors from whom? Mental defectives from Tumblr?
- Who's the lady?
- Pretty much R359.
They've constructed this elaborate fantasy from coincidence and fantasy and wishful thinking "Gale starts with "G" and Randy was eating granola which also starts with "G"
- R60, "who are the guys?" is more like it!
- Hal definitely told some fangirls about g/ r and there were legit sources from qaf who confirmed it. That said, whatever happened between them ended years ago.
I have to disagree with the previous poster about g and yara. They always looked awkward together IMO,
Did nick write another fb message to randy for their anniversary this year? Remember last years 'I love you randolph harrison! '
I don't mind nick at all :)
- R360 Just a hag with three of her fags.
- R359 Some of the rumours stemmed from Brian retweeting a certain comment about Gale and Randy. He was having an embarrassingly public meltdown on twitter and tumblr at the time, and most of his posts were eventually deleted. I still find it strange that he chose to retweet that post, though. Unless he was doing it to provoke Randy?
I never liked Brian and have no idea what Randy saw in him.I find it hilarious that certain fangirls latched on to Brian and constantly gushed about him, and now they are doing the same with Nick. As did some of the Gale obsessives with Yara and Danielle. Shows how much they know.
- Yeah that retweet was odd. Never liked Brian either.
Did the person who created the nick fb page create the one for Brian? So sad
- R363 No soppy love declarations from Nick this year. But I think his FB is set to private, so who knows.
R366 As far as I'm aware, the person who runs the Nick FB fan group was also responsible for Brian's (which was promptly deleted when it emerged that he and Randy had broken up. Randy's fan girls are obviously very fickle).
Anyone else notice Gale's tweets today, referencing his good friend Stephen Kijak? Wonder what that's all about.
- The truth is Gale and Randy will never be together. They may have fooled around during QAF but not after. Gale didn't replied Randy when he told him he love him. He tried to keep his distance because of the rumours.
- Oh, god the fanfiction continues. Can't you straight bitches just let it go? Isn't there a new show or movie with straight actors you pretend are gay? And Supernatural is still on, right?
- Tell it R369!!
I just can't with these crazy fraus. 15 years of trying to make Gale gay and they're still at it
And R367 - all it means is that Mr. Kijack directed a movie that Gale produced and he's using Twitter and Facebook to promote the movie on his new accounts right down to a link where you can watch it. Two snaps to his PR team for giving him some social media lessons - if you notice, most of his tweets are now about projects of his.
- 'Daddy Gale' posted this on twitter...not entirely sure what his angle is?
- That's a weird tweet. Maybe his dad is mentally ill.
- Any news?
- He posted a new profile pic on his twitter, but changed it again soon. He looked great. And the hair is different. We spend a lot of time talking about his hair, but that's the only news.
- R374 He looks gorgeous in that pic, he should use hair products more often!
Some people have speculated that he had a perm for his role in the Two Dogs film, and is now growing it out. Let's hope so, as I'm really not a fan of the curly locks. Hopefully it won't be long before his natural hairdo makes a comeback.
- Some Gale news at the link.
- 2012 r376?
- Ooops. Didn't even notice that. LOL Sorry. Back to no news.
- R365 the logical explanation for that tweet is that he spent his whole relationship having fan girls accuse him of being a stand-in for Gale and he was telling Randy "look at all the shit I put up with for you, blonde bitch!"
Not sure I'm feeling the hair in the new picture R374. Looks like he forgot to put product in it. He don't look too happy either. Someone tell that boy to smile.
"Some people have speculated" Can we talk R375. Of course that was a perm. Boyfriend's hair didn't suddenly get all curly on its own. What I want to know about is the color.
- No, there is no logical answer for that tweet. Unless you're Brian u don't know.
- As for daddy,I know he's proud, but I can't imagine gale being too happy about his tweets?
- Then let me rephrase it: the *least* likely explanation (unless you are writing your own real-life fan fiction) is that Randy was getting it on with Gale. That's just something in the little fan girls minds. Your "proof" points are too much! Hal "told" some fan girls. The same little douche who just mocked Gale's near fatal motorcycle accident. And "legit sources from QAF" - who may that be girlfriend? Someone who "posted on Facebook?" An extra who was looking to be cashing in on his fame spreading rumors?
Life ain't no fan fiction. Get over it.
- Why you think he even read them or know about his Daddy's tweets R381?
You like them other fan girls, posting "@gmharoldiii here a link to some band I hate but I think you like" all day long on Twitter and ain't never dawn on them that he don't ever read any of that shit. Especially now that he's got his PR people working that account.
- Sorry to disappoint you but I don't write any fanfiction.
Legit on set sources told about g/ r at the time of filming years ago. So sorry I didn't think to save what they said on my computer so that YEARS later I could show it as proof to crazy fangirls. Don't believe me? Don't care!
And GIRLFRIEND I really hope English isn't your first language cos your grammar sucks!
- Is Gale popular, or successful, or rich enough to have "people"? I don't know anything about that business, but other than an agent and manager why would someone like him have or need a whole team of PR people? He's not Tom Cruise.
- R384 you are always posting nonsense here. WTF are "legit on set sources" - someone claimed that their sister's neighbor's second cousin was a make-up artist on the set? There was no social media when QAF first aired. So please help us out with just who these "legit on set sources" might be and how you found them and determined their legit-ness. Though your attempt to sound like a news report did make me laugh, "According to legit on-set sources, Harrison was seen leaving Harolds dressing rom in a state of disarray>"
R385 I'm guessing the intern does his social media, either for his agent or his publicist. Usually the way that works since the kids seem to be most savvy about it.
- R379, wasn't that retweeted just after they broke up? It got posted around the same time that he tweeted about Randy being a cheat (didn't he post a link to "Your cheatin' heart" - something like that).
Anyway he was p1$$ed off. The retweet was probably just as he'd had a gutful of both Randy and Randy's fans.
Or ... maybe there was some substance to the text. Who knows.
- R370, you're hilarious. You call people "fraus" yet you seem to know a lot about GH and his buddies. Certainly a lot more than me.
Plus don't assume that you know the gender and sexuality of everyone. You don't.
- And R382 and R386 it's obvious that gale runs his own twitter acct.
- R387 Brian retweeted that 1 or 2 days before the break up was announced. The same person was tweeting Brian about it before it was public knowledge so maybe it was someone with inside info? Who knows what happened there.
And gale is definitely in Malta now. Check his fb page
- R390, before the announcement but maybe after they broke up. He wouldn't have done it otherwise.
Disclaimer: Not that I know anything - it is all supposition.
- Yes he is R390. Someone on Facebook said he was filming there. he is not alone she added.
- Geeez 382, fans that insist Gale is straight are no worse than those that insist he is gay. Most just want Harold to be whatever sexual orientation they prefer he be, and argue that point til the cows come home.
And why more of the "Hal's a douche" mantra over the ice bucket clip. More people probably heard Gale Harold's name from that one clip than from all the independent films he's made in the last ten years combined.
- R386 I remember reading a post on one of the DL threads a couple of years ago which claimed that during the filming of QAF, Gale and Randy "were caught together several times by Hal and other QAF members".
I think the gossip and rumours were originally posted on Showtime message boards many years ago, back when QAF was stil on the air. There was also other stuff posted about Gale and Randy on the IMDB boards (sightings of them both, Randy and Simon's break up, etc). But the threads were removed, as were a lot of Gale threads on here a couple of years ago. If the rumours were all complete BS, then why the need to report the posts and get entire threads deleted? Where there's smoke, there's fire.
- Gale and Jennifer Elster's latest project:
- Thanks for the link, r396. I noticed that the director is from NYC. I wonder if that means the movie was filmed there?
- I got the distinct impression it hadn't been filmed yet R397
That it was in very very preliminary stages. It's the same people who did Randy's movie "Such Good People" which got much of its funding from Indiegogo and Kickstarter.
Fangirl enthusiasm aside, it seems this one is likely going the same route.
- You're right r398. I was just checking out their twitter and it's the same annoying people who did Such Good People. This is going to be a nightmare. Constant begging for money. I guess they thought "hey, we got enough money from those stupid fans, let's put GH in this one, maybe we'll make more money".
Don't be stupid people! Don't give them your money. It's not your responsibility.
- Has anyone read the plot description for the film? It says:
"While confronting his unfaithful boyfriend Dusty blacks-out. When he comes to, his boyfriend was murdered and he's the prime suspect.
STARRING: Gale Harold, Matthew Ludwinski"
Does this mean that Gale will be playing a gay character? Interesting...
- Yep, R394 stories about g/ r first originated on the showtime boards during filming, the boards are now defunct so I can't go back and link to the reports.
Surprised gale is happy to act in an lgbt themed movie. He's actively chosen hetero roles since qaf. Maybe randy introduced him to the director and fellow cast member Jonathan lisecki cos they're good friends of his.
Randomly, Alison lane and Casper Andreas are friends of danielle....everyone knows everyone in la it seems
- R400 Very interesting! Like I said previously - gale has avoided anything to do with the lgbt community since qaf, why the change of heart? Maybe he met the director through randy and he trusts him?
- Given who is behind the movie, I wonder if Gale is even aware they be using his name to market the film.
Ludwinski starred in Going Down In LaLa Land, another gay film and if you google him you find many pictures of his big talent.
- And here ludwinski is with danielle at the premiere of going down in la la land
- Gale is straight. The news about his new woman is on FB. For all you guys know he and Randy could be enemies .
- Of course! The new woman!
- Here's that link again.
- Those pictures of La La Land are from 2012. So maybe Danielle is used to being beard? Or maybe just have lots of gay friends? Does not seem like Ludwinski ever hide that he is gay man.
Also Gale now in Malta filming movie with Jon Kortajarena and maybe also Luke Evans. Who may also be boyfriends. Very confusing.
- R402, I think R403 is right, it's not clear this movie is real or if Gale is even really involved. That could just be a wish list of actors.
Since they probably can't pay him and the film would only appeal to a gay audience I don't understand why Gale would want to be in it.
- R401 I was equally surprised at this news, as this will be Gale's first gay role since playing Brian Kinney. Maybe 10 years after QAF, he figured why the hell not?
I'm also assuming that Randy introduced Gale to the director, maybe while they were filming Such Good People in LA last year? An interesting fact: Gale finically contributed to that film through Indiegogo. I wonder if Randy will return the favour?!
- How much did he contribute R410?
- Found it: $125.
More like a token donation for a friend
- R411 I have no idea, sorry. All I know is that his name featured on the list of finical contributors.
R409 It all looks legit to me. The twitter account for the movie was originally created in July this year, but no other information was released until today. Which suggests that the director & co were awaiting confirmation on the cast, etc before releasing any more information publicly.
It's completely irrelevant whether or not the film will appeal to a gay audience. At the end of the day, it's a job and it will raise Gale's profile. Such Good People was mostly well received by audiences and critics across the film festival spectrum, and Randy's performance was highly praised (in spite of the actual screenplay receiving criticism). Maybe it will do the same for Gale, which would explain why he accepted a role in the movie. It certainly won't do his career any harm, especially if it means his performance will be more readily available to watch by a wider audience.
- R408 I've heard various rumours that Jon and Luke are a couple.
Some fangirls were quick to ship Gale and Jon after they were photographed together at an event in Cannes this year. Somehow though, I don't think Jon is Gale's type. Plus, isn't he about 15 years younger than Gale?
- Are you freaking serious R414. I'm sure you are. But the only reason they were together is they were both starring in Andron and were in Cannes to meet the director. (Gale and John, that it)
R414 I am a big fan of Gale's and I think he is a fantastic actor but I don't see how this movie will raise his profile. It seems destined for the gay film circuit and won't get seen by a wide audience. He needs to be in bigger films or films like the Jennifer Elster project that let him show off his intellectual side.
- r414 there is a thread about Luke Evans and Jon Kartajarena - "Luke Evans poses arm-in-arm with male date at AMFAR Cannes gala", and the posters there are as crazy as we are. Maybe even more so, if that's any comfort.
Anyway, isn't Jon Kortajarena everyone's type? Although he seems very in love with himself, but I guess when you look like that...
- R415 No need to tell me, I'm well aware that Gale and Jon are not together. But there are several obsessive fangirls out there who are convinced otherwise, solely based on a single photo of them together.
The same goes for whenever Gale is photographed with a woman, you can guarantee that they will be romantically linked. Going by that idiotic sense of logic, he must have a shitload of boyfriends and girlfriends by now!
- Yes! R417 - any man or woman Gale is photographed with suddenly becomes his latest love interest. It must be very hard on his actual friends because fangirls forget that Gale is not really famous, most people have no idea who he is and so it's not like hanging out with Tom Cruise or Justin Bieber and Gale's friends range from TV executives to rock band members but none of them are major stars, just guys who seem to be his real life friends, Fangurlz are cray cray
- Speaking of Jon, he's just tweeted about a 'secret film project' in Malta. So he's definitely filming Andron with Gale.
And rumour has it, that Jon's not so secret boyfriend Luke is also in Malta and the lovebirds are spending time together in between filming. Sweet. Maybe they could give Gale some tips and advice regarding his own love life, if you know what I mean ;)
- Saw that R419
Why is Andron "secret"?
Director been putting up pictures of Gale and Jon on FB and stories about them filming from months back.
Not as if it's Batman V, just a basic sci fi movie.
No info posted on it everywhere even though they are in the thick of filming it
- Another picture. We have almost daily reports from Gale now. You can speculate about his relationship with the guy in the picture, I'll focus on the hair. I hate the color. Too dark.
- Now that looks gay!
- Even if Gale turns out to actually be gay or bi, that doesn't mean those psychos who think he was with Randy were right. Not that they would ever see it that way. Hell, even if they were right, they're still psychos.
- All the people who see the last pics of Gale and still think he is straight... CRAZY.
- The guy in the picture from R421 is Juan Carlos Tubilla, Jon Kortajarena's manager - it says so on his Instagram profile.
He's gay and has lots of pictures of him + boyfriend on the Instagram. Looks like Senorita Thing's got a crush on Gale and posted other pictures of him in May.
And R423 - 100% agree
- Who is senorita Thing?
- Nick 'Thanks to friends, family and Randy!' Barf.
- Don't worry, I am sure one of those guys will give Nick comfort while he is away. Nick really is not that great. Randy could do better but is apparently mesmerized by the sex.
- Yes R423. There is also no proof that they were together. They acted together. Gale have said it so many times that he is straight. Those who think he will one day be with Randy will wait forever.
- Agreed, r428. Just like when Nick was on the Flashdance tour and he was with Jakob Karr. Randy's taste in men has always been questionable to me. I've always thought he could do so much better than the past men including Simon, Brian and now Nick. Not sure what he saw (sees) in any of them honestly. But it must be serious with Nick since they live together. I don't think he and Brian ever lived together.
- R427 lmao!
- R430 I 100% agree with everything you've said. I wouldn't be surprised if Randy and Nick break up eventually, I really can't see them having a long term relationship. I'm shocked they've lasted this long, to be honest.
I can't be sure, but I think that Randy and Brian lived together at Randy's place? I could be wrong, though.
- There should a separate thread about the British, original version, which was vastly superior.
- r432, Randy and Brian both live in Brooklyn but when they were a couple I don't think they actually lived together. But I'm not 100% sure about this either. lol
- they did
- Interesting that gale hasn't mentioned anything about the gay movie on his twitter and fb accounts when he's been plugging everything else! Love this new self promo friendly gale!
- He hasn't mentioned anything about Andron either so just stop making it sound like he won't promote that because it's a gay movie. Dumb.
- I think Gale is promoting stuff he actually likes or believes in. You can sort of see things he did just for paycheck. Even in interviews, the role he likes he's very excited to talk about, everything else it's just usual clichés. He should be more convincing in selling that stuff. I'm always amazed when actors can't pretend they like something. Do they need a script for everything?
- He was more than happy to promote hellcats and the secret circle and those shows were both terrible. ITA it must be hard for actors to pretend they're interested in every project they do.
- R436, very likely gay movie isn't real and they need to do Kickstarter to get it made. People behind it are very aggressive on Twitter to promote to his fans but could be his role is just to be corpse at beginning of movie
Very very interesting that director and others who is tweeting about movie never use Gale's Twitter, just use hashtag. Maybe they know he would not be happy they are using his name so much.
What projects you think he is not promoting enough? He can only promote if there is news, a link to something he can retweet
- The movie is real, gale just isn't promoting it. He obviously met the writer/ director through randy.
- R436 To be fair, I don't think Randy tweeted much about his film 'Such Good People', either.
Plus, it sounds as though 'Kiss Me, Kill Me' is very much in the early stages which would explain why Gale hasn't mentioned the project on twitter yet. He's yet to talk about 'Andron', although I think it's supposed to be a secret project, despite the fact that the producers have been posting pictures and other info on Facebook for weeks now. That's hardly keeping things under wraps.
- Andron is curious because the production company has announced movie, there was article talking about filming it on Malta and then no announcement. Friend thinks there may be more stars than Gale but don't know why that would be secret until filming starts.
What you think of Matthew Ludwinski who is also actor in movie. He is real actor or porn star?
- R440 I don't think the producer and writer would be stupid enough to cast Gale as the murder victim in their film. They need the financial support of Gale's fans in order to get the movie made, and in order to do that they will need to cast him in a lead role if they're going to persuade fans to part with their cash. The same production team employed these very tactics with Randy's fans for the Such Good People movie. They're not stupid, they know how to play the game.
Fans are already begging the writer/director to cast both Gale and Randy in his next film. If that were to happen (although highly unlikely), they would have no problem securing the funds for the project. It will never be a reality, though. I think if Gale and Randy were ever to work together again, it would more likely be on a QAF reunion than anything else.
- 'Fans are already begging the writer/director to cast both Gale and Randy in his next film'
Please be real R444. This is just 3 or 4 of most obsessed QAF fans on Twitter. Not whole movement.
Such Good People was first movie Randy does in many years and Michael Urie is well known costar from TV
- R443 There was speculation that the actor Luke Evans might have been involved in the film, as he's also currently in Malta (he confirmed this himself on twitter yesterday). But the truth is he's there with his not-so-secret boyfriend Jon Kortajarena, who has a role in the movie.
Unless the producers have persuaded Luke to make a cameo, I'm pretty certain that he's not in the film.
- Thank you R446, I am seeing that on other thread but description of movie "group of young men and women" means more stars than just Gale and Jon. But why would they keep secret if already starting to film. Link is for Andron
Also, Ludwinski is co-star of gay film, not Andron. Agree R442 that movie is in very early stages and may not get made
- Group of young men and women. And middle aged Gale.
That thread about Luke Evans and Jon Kortajarena is fun. It looks like they really are dating. Finally good gossip on DL. I doubt we'll see something like this about Gale.
Speaking about self promotion, Kortajarena is really promoting every move he makes.
I doubt Andron has bigger stars than Gale and Jon. Probably bunch of unknown actors. If it turns out to be a bigger film with more famous people, than Gale's role is probably a minor one.
- Since when is gale young?
- R448 ITA about the Luke and John thread. At least they have some legit gossip to discuss, as the two actors aren't going to extreme lengths to hide their relationship, which is very refreshing. They appear to be spending all of their free time together when they can (in France, Belfast and now Malta), as Luke's been busy filming different movies. It looks as though he's on the verge of becoming a big star, so big respect to him for not being afraid of living his life out in the open (despite having a slight wobble a few years ago).
Regarding Gale...you never know, maybe being around Jon and Luke will provide him with some much needed inspiration! It would be nice if it would at least prompt him to re-evaluate his life and priorities, etc. He needs to realise what's important, and he's not getting any younger.
- If LE is on the verge of becoming a big star, it will be back with the 'girlfriends' for him, so it's all a moot point, anyway.
- Does anyone know where/when Gale's movie Field of Lost Shoes will be screening? I heard it was going to be released in theaters in September but I haven't heard anything more about it. There isn't even anything mentioned on the official web site, facebook or twitter for it. Is it going to be a limited or wide release? Thanks.
- I don't want him and Randy cast again. It will help those who thinks Gale is gay. Gale looks young for his age. A lot of people won't say no to him.
- What's up with Gale's random tweets today?
- He's bored. Maybe a little dunk. Jon and Luke are fucking somewhere on the beach so he's all alone.
I'm almost sure he's going to delete that last tweet when he sobers up. Not that I'm implying he's a drunk or anything.
- R455 Ha ha!
I was wondering if Gale was drunk when he uploaded that cute profile pic of himself the other night with the funky hairdo, as it wasn't long before the photo was removed.
Either that, or Jon & co were the ones who took the photo and sneakily uploaded it on Gale's twitter profile when he wasn't looking!
- Which tweet was that R456 - the one from the fan girl about cute/punk rock?
- Seriously confused R454 R455 R456 R457 - you guys all stalk Gale Harold's Twitter and Facebook, have a sense of who, what, why and how he tweets... that's fucking insane.
Are you fan fraus?
- R457 I was referring to this photo, it was very briefly his profile pic a few days ago, but was swiftly removed within minutes of it being uploaded. Hence the speculation that someone else may have jokingly posted it without Gale's knowledge.
Unless of course, Gale uploaded the pic himself but for whatever reason changed his mind and removed it.
- What random tweets? And gale loves the ganja lets admit it.
- Thanks for that. Was mixed up. I was really asking R455 who said
I'm almost sure he's going to delete that last tweet when he sobers up. Not that I'm implying he's a drunk or anything
So which tweet was that?
- r461 yes I was talking about that tweet r457 mentioned, the cute punk rock one. I just checked and guess what. He deleted it. Ha! I love Gale!
- He's always deleting his tweets. He just posted links to obscure bands.
- And he wrote some poetry!
Morton Feldman via Jebb on the brain.
Looking at lettertext in a language I can't explain.
Work it out skull valise... at your mercy I remain.
- R464 - and then linked it to some picture from Scott Walker something about the characters.
- Best part of Gale's tweets and posts are all the replies from fangirls who don't realize he must have them blocked or muted. The comments are turned off somehow on his Facebook page too.
- Some of them reply to him ten times a day
- Is he drunk?
- No @R468
Probably just bored
Sunday is the day most shoots break and Malta's jammed with tourists.
- Most likely stoned. My fave fangirl tweets are the ones who say 'I love that song/artist/movie!' even tho they hade never heard of them until gales tweet.
- Even better R470: the ones that say "That song/artist/movie isn't something I like, but I will love it now because you do."
- Takes me back to highschool when I pretended I liked Nirvana just so I would have something in common with my crush!
- Y'all got me curious and I did a search. Wow. Just holy wow!
Lots of them tweet at him in Russian and Chinese as if he can understand them
One fangurl tweeted the results of the top 25 classic rock countdown on her local radio station. Like each of the 25 songs with her commentary.
Lots of them praising music they never heard of like R470 and R471 said
My favorite though is when they tweet him pictures of himself as Brian Kinney from 2002
Now I know what you mean by crazy fangurls
- It looks like Skin (Skunk Anansie) is in Andron as well. Cool!
- Thanks R474
I know nothing about the film business but maybe someone who does can answer why they are not making any announcements of who is in the film and that they are filming?
All we have is this from Ambi which still just have wish list actors.
- I love skin as a singer, but as an actor? Antonia Campbell Hughes also tweeted she's in Malta filming andron. No name actress mostly famous for her skeletal figure. Why do I think this movie is gonna suck?
- R476 I have to agree, the film isn't looking very promising at this stage.
I'm more interested in the LGBT movie, it sounds much more appealing. Depending on whether it gets made, of course.
- The lgbt movie is what I'm interested in.
- Eek R473
What a freakshow!!
There are a couple dozen of them who tweet at him all day long. No, like ALL DAY LONG.
I just can't.
- Gale is more than happy to put up with them if it means his projects get funded
- That would make him... exactly like every other celebrity on the planet R480.
I'm sure that some of his more media savvy friends are giving him guidance and that is why he now has official pages. Again... just like every other celebrity.
- R478 Looks like the film director is avoiding answering questions about Gale's role in the movie:
- He did say he was one of the leads! I'm assuming randy introduced them? Still in shock that gale has agreed to play an lgbt character again. Wonder why? After all this time?
- Don't be in shock R483
The movie has a long, long way to go before it gets made and Gale may want to shore up his support from the LGBT community so it's not just the fraus.
What do people think of Matthew Ludwinski? Is he a legit actor or just a porn star?
In Andron news, the director released this picture today. Anyone recognize any of the actors?
The guy in the red shirt two away from Gale looks familiar.
- R483 I've been wondering the same thing.
Regardless of what people say, it's definitely a significant development where Gale is concerned. Especially considering once the film is completed, it will no doubt attract attention amongst the LGBT comminuity, seeing as it will be Gale's first (alleged) gay role since QAF. That's bound to become a topic for discussion at some point.
- Wtf is gale doing in that pic? Lol he's so weird.
- It is LGBT film, but that doesn't mean Gale's character is gay.
About Andron: Is the guy on the right Gale? Hair is dark and he looks really skinny.
- Come on R486 just write SQUEE!!!
Isn't that the noise Fan Fraus make?
- Looks like him R487
Is he maybe wearing a hat?
Where did you get that picture from?
- The guy in the red shirt is mauro conte. Squeeeeee
- Anyone know how gale got cast in this movie? Or if francesco cinquemani has directed anything before?
- Looks like Jon's finished filming Andron, as he's currently in London. Either that, or he's on a break in order to attend the GQ awards. Coincidentally, Luke Evans also happens to be in London right now ;) They're not even attempting to hide the fact they're dating, are they? Cute.
Off topic I know, but I'm finding those two far more interesting than Gale at the moment. He's giving us nothing to gossip over, he's probably eternally grateful to Jon and Luke for providing a distraction!
- r487 Twitter
r492 I think they're interesting too. And a lot more fame whorey than Gale, so there is plenty of gossip. The only gossip we can expect from Gale is if he gets involved with someone like Danielle again. Or decides to come out.
- Ooops, I meant to answer r489 - I found the pic on Twitter. There are a couple more, but nothing really interesting. I don't expect much from this film.
- R493 There's speculation over whether Jon and Luke will arrive at the GQ awards together this evening. Maybe they'll pose on the red carpet like they did in Cannes in May. Or maybe not.
I agree about Gale. Let's hope that it will be the latter option.
- “Field of Lost Shoes” will be released in 30 cities on Sept. 26. The drama will go into the major markets of New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Boston, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Seattle, Philadelphia and San Francisco during its nationwide release. “Field of Lost Shoes” is booked in theaters for a minimum initial run of two weeks. Depending on how well it’s received, the runs could be expanded.
- Sorry R493 and R495 - straight men don't come out.
And no, I'm not a fan frau, but 15 year old rumors of an alleged affair with Randy Harrison along with a string of girlfriends over the years don't really add up to much of anything.
- Not a fan Frau? * snorts*
- New photo of Gale on the set of Andron:
- Randy is in Las Vegas with Nick. The platinum blonde hair doesn't look good on him at all. Just my opinion though.
- What's with the naked photo that Danielle is posting?
- R500 ITA about Randy's hair. I hate the colour..what on earth was he thinking? He looks almost as bad as Nick!
- Photo of Randy, Nick and Grace Stockdale:
- OMG Nick has like the dumbest face ever.
- No photo escapes the long wattled arms of the Fan Fraus. Interpol should hire the lot of them.
But Gale is looking good, his pecs anyway.
The fraus have also discovered that Andron is a trilogy which is good for Gale.
And Scott Lowell has a new comedy project called The Adoptables - https://www.facebook.com/adoptabletheseries - he's a lovely bloke and I hope it goes well for him.
- I haven't read all the responses to see if anyone else has said this, but QUEER AS FOLK was an utterly ridiculous title for the U.S. version. That phrase just isn't an expression in American English. I can't believe the people who put the U.S. version together were so dull, stupid, and unimaginative as not to come up with a good alternative, and I'll bet most of us here could think of one in less than three minutes.
Of course, the city in which the American show was set was also an idiotic choice, but someone else must have mentioned that by now.
- Agree about the title. It would have zero mening to Americans.
The producers said that Pittsburgh was just meant to be representative of a generic American city ie they didn't want to time and money honouring a particular city. Maybe they should have made up a name in that case. Not a single scene was filmed in Pittsburg, with or without actors and you can tell. even I can tell and I'm not american. Again, it took away from the authenticity of the show.
- Brit series was better
The American season after the second season was horrid.
- Are Nick and Randy trying to look like twins on purpose? If so, good job.
- "The producers said that Pittsburgh was just meant to be representative of a generic American city ie they didn't want to time and money honouring a particular city. Maybe they should have made up a name in that case. Not a single scene was filmed in Pittsburg, with or without actors and you can tell. even I can tell and I'm not american. Again, it took away from the authenticity of the show."
I was just glad they didn't film in L.A. Toronto might not look too much like Pittsburgh but at least we didn't have the jarring sight of an occasional palm tree to take us totally out of the moment.
- So, I take it that Randy is heading back to NYC then?
- Don't think that's true R507
What I've heard is that Pittsburgh was chosen because it was an American version of the working class city of Manchester where the UK QAF was set.
Since Pittsburgh doesn't have a proper gay district like Canal Street in Manchester, they invented one.
Shot in Toronto because it was a Canadian co-production and probably cheaper.
- R505 I agree about Gale, he's looking very buff recently. Just wish he'd cut his hair. Hopefully he will once he's finished filming Andron.
Where did you hear about the film being a trilogy? I haven't seen that info anywhere.
According to some of the fans on twitter, Zarata Events will be making an announcement in a couple of weeks, regarding the QAF con in Madrid 2015. Randy is the only actor confirmed so far, I wonder if Gale, Scott and Peter will attend next year? A lot of people seem to think that Gale won't be attending. If that proves to be the case, then I wonder how many fans will bother to buy tickets for the event?
- I don't think Gale's buff r513. He looks skinny, but he always had moobs. I also read info about Andron trilogy somewhere on Twitter. I think one of the actors tweeted something. Don't know who.
- Has Gale changed his name again? Looks like he's gone from Gale Morgan Harold III back to Gale Harold.
- [quote]Pittsburgh was chosen because it was an American version of the working class city of Manchester where the UK QAF was set. Since Pittsburgh doesn't have a proper gay district like Canal Street in Manchester, they invented one.
Oh, that makes TOTAL sense...
- R513 and R515 - isn't there some sort of proper website where fanfraus can go to trade gossip and notes on Gale and Randy? Squee.com? The stalkerish aspect of your ilk is most disturbing.
- R512, I think I've read that somewhere as well but did that really come from the producers?
In any case, I don't buy it. There is nothing particularly working class about any of the characters or settings in US QAF apart from maybe Debbie and Debbie's house, whereas UK QAF really does have a working class feel.
- It came from the producers (Cowlip) R518. They talked about it often enough.
Whether you buy it or not is irrelevant as that's what they intended, yeah?
Brian's family was very working class. At the start, they played up the class differences between Justin's country club set and Brian and Michael's working class upbringing, but that got lost in later seasons as everyone got upscaled.
- Gale and randy simultaneously have the worst hair cut and color they've ever had. Aw!
Btw what naked photo of danielle? I've been ignoring her.
So gale Morgan 3 is now gale harold? Wtf?!
- R520 R515 Why assume IMDB change game from Gale?
He's still G3 on Twittr and Facebook which we know he does run.
Gale's hair is like that for the Andron movie. There was a photo he put up briefly on Twitter of him with short hair and a giant pompadour and all the fanfraus were SQUEEing about a haircut. Turned out to be an old photo.
Randy's hair is like that for love.
- Wtf are Manchester & Pittsburgh supposed to have in common? Manchester is a major city isn't it, at least producing memorable Brit artists. Pittsburgh is nowhere. The American version of Manchester would be more like Chicago.
- Randy's hair is like that for love? Lmao! Maybe they all got really drunk and decided to dye each other's hair?
Anyone notice that gale is by far the oldest andron cast member? And one of the actresses used to be in East Enders! The rest are alll nobodies. Don't have good feelings about this movie but at least gale is working.
- R523 I agree about Randy's hair. I wouldn't be surprised it there was a large amount of alcohol involved! Hopefully it's just temporary.
It will be interesting to see what happens when Andron is eventually released. That's if it ever sees the light of day. 'The Two Dogs' (a feature length movie that Gale filmed last year) was due for release this year, but is struggling to secure financing in order to complete post production on the film.
I'm inclined to believe that 'Kiss Me, Kill Me' might be more of a successful project, though. Like 'Such Good People', it may end up being screened across the film festival circuit, which could help raise Gale's profile and secure him more work in the future. Anyone know when filming is due to start?
- At least Andron has financial backing and won't need to rely on kick starter campaigns.
R501 what are you talking about?
- r501 is Danielle. She's hoping she's still interesting. Only if you "accidentally" leak sex video with Gale, Danielle.
- Yes!!! Would love to see Gale and Danielle in sex tape. Bet they were into kink.
- R527 Now that's an image I could do without.
- Yeah, I agree r528.
In other news, Andron updated their info and the cast now includes Alec Baldwin and Danny Glover. Interesting. They'll probably appear for about 10 seconds each, but it's better than most of Gale's other films.
- Gale'd being older than the other cast members might signal that he has a lead role.
Having Baldwin and Glover in the film means it may not go straight to video.
- Apparently there's a press conference for andron on September 14. Seems like gale is one of the leads, but you're probably right about Baldwin and glover getting getting 10 secs of screen time each. I like this new promo-happy gale!
And those new/old pics are beautiful.
- And when did nick go from hot to.....
- Two clues for you R531
Gale's name is listed second on the Ambi site and he's been in Italy and Malta shooting for over a month.
That would seem to indicate a sizable amount of screen time
Any Baldwin stalkeresses know how long he's been on set?
And what are these new/old pics of which you speak? Please do tell.
- Learn to google R533 the pics are on every gale fan site
- He looks great in those new/old pics. Not so much in the new new one. It's because of that horrible hair, but I guess it's for Andron.
- And he got buff too. Things seem to be looking up for him after the whole sordid danielle saga. Happy for him.
- That bicep must be causing a whole lot of squeeing R535
- I don't know r537. Squeeing can be cured by looking at his hair and that dorky posture.
- Anyone else find it totally weird that a fangirl asked randy and nick to dinner?
"After awhile they did come out together, and Randy was holding a small flower arrangement that had been delivered to Nick before the show. (I'd seen a delivery guy go in the stage door with it before the show and come back out without it, but I didn't know it was for Nick until I saw Randy holding it for him.) Anyway, I waited around and watched while they talked to a small group of people who seemed like friends of Nick's who were congratulating him, and then I went up to Randy and said, "I don't want to bug you, but can I meet Nick?" LOL I could just hear him thinking 'Oh, God, it's her again,' but he was really nice and said, "Yeah, sure." He told Nick, "This is Linda," and I shook hands with Nick and told him how much I loved the show and that his dancing and tumbling were great. He thanked me, and I told him, "First I was a fan of Randy's, and now I'm a fan of yours. I used to dance in Nevada Dance Theater when I was young, but now I'm old so I'm a teacher," and all 3 of us laughed at that. I told him this is my hometown, too, and that I have a dance studio here, and we talked about dance for a little bit. I asked him if Dan Durrie had been his ballet teacher (I already knew he'd studied with him from my mad interwebz sleuthing skillz) and he said, "He was." I told him that I'd sold one of my branch studios to Dan in the early 90's, and he and Randy were both like 'Okay, she knows STUFF.' LOL (Sadly, Dan died of AIDS in the mid 90's.) I also asked Nick if he knew a few people who had gone to the performing arts high school here in town with him who were also my students, and he said yes, which amazed them both even further. (I'd gone through my old enrollment cards beforehand to find out which ones had graduated around the same time Nick did so I'd be in the ballpark with people he might know.)
I asked Randy how long he was going to be in town, and he said, "Just until tomorrow." I don't know how this ever came out of my mouth, but I said, "Oh, that's too bad. I was going to ask you guys if you wanted to come over for a home cooked Italian meal." Nick didn't quite know what to say to that, (and he was probably thinking 'Randy, you have some whack job fans') but Randy said, "That's so nice. I wish I didn't have to leave tomorrow."
- Creepy. Actually I think it's worse that she investigated Nick's past, teachers and potential mutual acquaintances. Anyway, let's not post LJ posts here, because there will be just more trolls and drama.
- R532 Nick's never been hot, so no change there.
R536 I agree about Gale looking very buff recently. All he needs to do now is get rid of that dreadful hair, and he'll be gorgeous again. Same thing applies to Randy...I hope he's not intending on keeping that terrible platinum blond hair colour. Awful.
Gale definitely seems happier now, which is in stark comparison to the last couple of years. Let's hope that it continues.
- You Fan Fraus are from another galaxy R534 R539 R540
How did you even find this site? You do know it's for gay men, right?
What is LJ? Where does one find "gale fan sites"??
Do you really say SQEEEE a lot?
Are you the ones who tweet at him all the time? Do you really think he sees your tweets? And if not, why do you bother? What do you get out of it? Is it the hope that one day he might see one of your tweets? Do you have husbands or boyfriends? What do they think of your fan fraying? Were you always a fan frau.. like were you really into NSync back in the day?
- Any more questions R542?
Why do you care if we care?
They watch football
No, Duran Duran :P
- Gale will be hosting (along with others) a gala event at a theatre in LA in Oct. So we know he'll be back in LA by then. Also, Field of Lost Shoes premieres on Sept 23 in major cities. Maybe he'll go.
- Sorry R544. I'm not R542, but it's really fucking creepy for 40 year old women to be stalking celebrities like 12 year old girls.
- We know this is a gay site R542 but straights are welcome. Not all of us are fraus or old like you. Straight Gale need his straight fans to be on his side. don't take my word because Gale himself said he is straight. Calling us names won't turn him gay. There is a link on the last Thread about his new woman.
- I am like so confused now FanFraus R547 and R544
I thought it was the Fan Fraus who wanted Gale to be bi so that he could hookup with Randy and be your real life Brian and Justin fantasy while still able to fuck your vags on the side.
Make up your squee little minds.
- And we're back to the new woman troll. *waves hello to r547
- I didn't make up the new woman story up R549. The proof is on Facebook. the link was posted here for those who can't accept that he is 100% straight. I am not a troll but a fan of Gale. Unlike other fans I don't want Gale. I am already taken .
- Ah, Facebook! The only source for verifiable facts. And you're taken? Noooo! You sound like such a catch!
- R551 don't forget too that the R550 troll keeps posting about a mysterious Facebook post on an even more mysterious disappearing thread. Yet, when pushed, she can't even SQUEEEEEEEze the name of the site out of her brain so we can all check it out for ourselves.
And sweetie-- if you are over the age of 15, any sort of fan worship-- SUPER creepy!
- That Thread was deleted R552. I am hoping the person who posted it will do so again. Telling the truth doesn't make me a troll. I will never worship anyone apart from God.
- So what was this mysterious post R553?
Surely you must remember.
Was it a post from Gale saying "this woman is my new girlfriend"
Was ist a post from the girl saying "I'm fucking Gale Harold?" Maybe one of Gale's friends posting "going on double date with Gale and his new squeeze?"
Or (most likley) was it another random FanFrau posting "Gale had a girfriend. She will be revealed next month," -- no supporting evidence
- I love you gays even more for taking my word instead of Gale. I can take the name calling but Gale said he is straight not me. The proof of the new woman was on the last Thread. I hope the person will post it again.
- The photo posted on the last thread was a random picture of a latina woman which appears on a hundred of other sites. STOP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT.
- And stop feeding the troll. We all know she's talking bullshit.
- New photo of the cast of Andon. Looks like Gale's hand is bandaged, maybe he injured it during filming?
- More photos of Gale here:
- Wonder what happened to his fingers?
- At least you are admitting the truth R556. There is more on Facebook. They are dating. Calling me names won't change that.
- Why only the one woman? I' m sure there have been many. Many men too. G isn't the settling down type, with either gender.
- That hair!
- Is that the new woman? She looks like Gale's type.
- I wouldn't give him a second look if I saw him in the street. He looks ugly as fuck to me - don't care about the biceps, his days of being hot are long gone. That women, any woman or any man can have him.
- Gale has a type now? Agree re the biceps but the hair is temporary.
- Go away "Facebook" troll.
If it was true you'd remember some details.
I think Gale looks hot. I'd totes do him.
- Totally agree, r565. He's looking very cave-manish right now.
- Is he dating Gaia Scodellaro now? She totally looks like his type, they're close to each other in many pics and he's following her on twitter.
- Gale is following all his andron cast mates so twitter don't try and make a story when there is none, or do if you're the Facebook troll. And gales type is crazy/psycho *waves to danielle*
- Love all the gale fangirls on twitter slamming the photographers at the andron press conference for taking 'unflattering' pics of gale. Wtf?!!!!!
- Such a boring thread. Where is the gossip?
Gale having a crap hairstyle doesn't cut it.
- Didn't you hear? Gale stood next to his co star Gaia so now he's dating her AND his facebook girlfriend. Until he hooks up with another psycho like danielle we probably won't get any good gossip
- Gale has an unflattering haircut because that's what the role called for. When the movie is over he will go to a barber and look like himself again. He is still in amazing shape for a 45 year old, not an ounce of fat on that body and his pecs look bigger. R571 - the fan fraus all still think of him as 31 year old Brian Kinney and can't deal now that he's 45 year old Gale Harold, KWIM?
- re: Gale's type - was Danielle one of those Paula Abdul white chicks who sometimes look like they may be biracial or is she actually biracial? Yara, who he had the longest relationship with, was Latina but white Latina.
- Yes R573. Don't call me a lie but There was a cat fight over Gale in Italy. I will try and get the Link on FB
- R576 really?? now that's good old gossip! cat fight between the fans or between the actresses?
- RETURN OF THE FACEBOOK TROLL: R576. Let me lay out for you how this will go down: s/he will tease us that there is "a link" "on Facebook" about this catfight between the actresses over Gale but never give any details. Just "someone said it on Facebook. You will see." Then s/he will someone be unable to figure out how to post the link. S/he will avoid answering any questions as to what the link actually says (again, nothing specific, just vague allusions to actresses fighting over Gale. As if all these 22 year old actresses are interested in a 45 year old man.
- You really should give it a rest and go post somewhere else, Facebook Troll. (r576) I mean seriously, it's not as if anyone here actually believes a word your saying. So go look for attention somewhere else. Maybe you'll find some some others who are stupid enough to believe your lies without an ounce of proof. Which I'm sure you'll love.
- The Facebook Troll's MO is no idjut though R579 - we are getting close to the end of this thread. So when a new GH or QAF thread starts up, s/he will post that there's a link "from Facebook" that proves what she's saying only it's "on another thread" and she can't figure out how to post it here and people will engage with her and believe her.
- Oh Please R579. You will thank me after the link
- HOLDING MY BREATH FOR "I SAW A LINK ON FACEBOOK" TROLL TO COME BACK AND PROVIDE US WITH ONE OF HER MYTHICAL LINKS.
- STILL HOLDING.... HERE TROLLY, TROLLY.
- You won't hold for long R582. I found the story on Facebook and you guys are punishing me for it.
- OH SILLY TROLLY - DO YOU THINK WE BELIEVE YOU? Who the fuck published anything personal on Facebook? Facebook, Trolly!! It is by its nature private, the place where you post things that only your friends are allowed to see. So why the fuck would someone post something personal on there? Well? So go ahead and "punish" us. Les jeuz sont faites and your sick games are over. Leave us-- and Gale Harold for that matter-- the fuck alone. I hear Justin Bieber needs fans.
- Wow R585. You are evil. The way you speak is very bad. I feel sorry for the people who know you. This is a gossip site and I pay to come here. You have no humour but hatred. Gale doesn't belong to you and to tell someone on a site to leave him alone is madness. You don't even know the guy to take this Thread for real. You need help and I think the good people here will agree.
- Actually, danielle used fb to spam photos of herself and gale and declare him her 'luv' while she friended gh fans - fb is as private as you make it.
The fb troll however is just making shit up.
- So R586 and R587 are two Fan Fraus. Russians if I have to guess. But how fucked up is it to say "Gale doesn't belong to you and to tell someone on a site to leave him alone is madness." So because Trollovitchova pays her rubles for this site (doubtful) she can slander anyone she wants? I hope she gets cancer - most Russians do - and dies a really slow and painful death.
- So this happened...
- Love it! Thanks, r589. They look good together. Too bad Jon already has a partner. lol
- I know right? I'm shipping them as of now
- R589 You are Sassy VR aren't you? I recognize your writing style!
- I'm jealous, he looks great with that Jon guy.
I'm the only man he should fuck.
- Sorry Randy @ r593. You have your dancer. It's to late now.
- What thread will this continue on after this one is finished? I want to keep up with the Gale gossip. The only one I could do without is the Facebook Troll.
- Randy's got a new play in California!
- Will queer as folk be back on showtime or showcase in 2015 please let me know I hated that there was no married at the end
- Yeah, hi.
Is datalounge broken? Is there a new, passive-aggessive touch being explored here, where only those who willingly pony up $18 see all posts as of 4/21/15, 10:57 PM PST?
Fuck you if that's the case. And if it isn't, get your sorry shit together.
As far as this thread goes: QAF, US version, was fun. That's as much as you're getting out of me right now.
Fix your shit, cunts!
- As I've said before, what I liked was Matt Battaglia. What I didn't like was his not showing it all.