One big happy TV family, vintage TV show casts sing together
I never knew that the casts of Chips, Dynasty and Dallas sang...
Who are the three girls dressed as cowgirls?
- When NBC casts collide. Can you imagine the fluffing it took to assemble all these egos together. Video quality is on the poor side, but you can still make out most of the actors.
- Why were the Jeffersons singing from the Facts of Life set?
- I love that Gary Sandy, the hottest man on TV in 1981, is splaying open his white denims so all America can admire his plump package.
- What a horrible song.
- Barbara Mandrell and the Mandrell sisters!
- That was when it was normal for the network could get 40 million to watch a show. Before 200 channels.
- Matthew Laborteaux looked fucking adorable singing from the "Little House" set. Have we ever figured out for sure if he's gay? I want him.
- Whoever wrote that song should have been forbidden from ever writing anything again.
- My mussy gurgled to life when Tom Wopat showed up.
DataLounge faves the cast of "It's A Living" toward the end.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...