- First up, Kristin Chenoweth!
It used to be Pre-Oscars at 4PM and Oscars at 5PM.
Now pre-Oscars start at 11:30AM and on six different channels!
- Good. All that's on today is old SATC reruns and COPS.
- I refuse to watch that annoying ass Kelly Whoresbourne.
- what's going on with Seacrest's hair (E! channel)
- What's the best channel to watch this on?
- Giulianas dress is ugly.
It is too much for her
I wonder how she is holding it up!
- What the FUCK is Rancic wearing? She looks like a giant "cause" ribbon.
- oh God...*THE LEG* that meme shite is so tired.
- Kelly looks stuffed into her dress. Also, when is she going to retire that fucking purple hair?
- Guiliana looks fab with the short hair and her dress is oscar worthy....would be nice in diff color...she is sooo sooo skinny tho.
- I want to see Ben Affleck and his new hair
I want to see Jennifer Garner and her dimples
I want to see Jen Law and her sarcasm
I want to see Bradley Cooper and his tiny teeth
I want to see Hugh Jackman and his smile
I want to see Anne with an E and her ego
I want to see DDL and his whiskers
I want to see Sally and her field
I want to see Jessica Chastain who is she again?
I want to see Tommy Lee Jones and his scowl
I want to see Bo and his jandras
I want to see Mandesa and her feets
I want to see slobbering monkey
I want to see dinasours
All that and Stewie on the most exciting Oscars evah in the history of all mankind
James Franco waiting in the wings to take over
- Rancic's hair look nice!
- Life of Pi guy is handsome.
Ryan's hair is bizarre.
Stick insect Guiliana neds to take it down a notch, as a general rule
- Rancic's dress is not growing on me.
- Plus, I ♥ r13
Ross and Kelly are train-wreck
- I agree about Suraj Sharma, r15. The only thing wrong with Life of Pi was that he wasn't naked.
- Swig a glass of hooch every time you hear someone called The It Girl!!!
- Seriously, how much longer can Rancic live?
She looks like a skeleton.
Kelly's arms look like hams.
- Dave Karger looks like he is wearing his younger smaller brother's tux. WTF?
- I've seen Rancic in person. And she is REALLY skinny with a huge head. She looks like an insect. But I like her look tonight. It's an Oscar gown and for once her hair looks great.
- I hope Adele goes as Varla Jean Merman tonight. I love it when she's all done up like a big ol' drag queen!
- Redmayne's hair=disaster
- Eddie Redmayne's liver lips.
- Eddie Redmayne is adorable.
- Eddie Redmayne is even more gaunt than Giuliana Rancic.
- Guiliana seems to be incapable of looking good. Too thin, horrible fake bake, ghastly taste in gowns, makeup always too much. Why is she on that network!
Hate both her gowns, especially the second one. The big swathes of fabric across the hips deform the line of the body, it's not a good look for the small screen.
- Redmayne is hot as hell, but the hair was a bit much.
- Seth's Dad! (why?)
- Lori Singer?
- What color is Ryan Seacrest's skin?
- What's Lori Singer doing there? Is she a seat filler?
- Jessica Chastain is wearing... beige.
What IS the point of red hair, if not to look good in vivid colors?
- Chastain looks amazing.
- Is Leo D. gonna show up?
- Maybe Rancic is trying to add bulk to her frame?
- I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Giuliana looks better than she ever has. The dress is convoluted, but in a good way, and it creates the illusion that she has some womanly curves. Her hair looks soft and natural and creates a nice frame for her face. Her head doesn't look like a cake pop. Even her shoulders and arms look a bit more meaty and I love the bronze tan. It doesn't look like fakeandbake. I like the red lips. I give her an 8 out of 10.
- I miss the days of pale frosty lipsticks.
- The beading on Chastaine's dress. it.works.
- She looks like Jessica Rabbit
- Wow -- love Chastain's dress. She looks fantastic.
- Why the hell is Jessica Chastain there so early? Rookie move!
- Chastain does look fantastic, the color has enough copper in it to be flattering rather than dull.
I take the complaint about "beige" back.
- A big improvement for Chastain from that Golden Globes disaster. She must have fired her stylist.
- Is Jessica Chastain Ron Howard's daughter?
- Old Hollywood glamour
- Enough with the strapless look. BORING.
- Chaistain's dress fits her perfectly. So often the dresses don't fit right.
- She's really cute!
- Jessica's grandmother is lovely!
And Jessica does seem nice and smart with Ryan's silly questions.
- uh oh amy adam's hair...stay tuned.
- Gotta give it to Tori Amos - she pulled it out tonight. Those extensions look great, the color didn't wash out and she looks fantastic.
first time Chastain did it right. She needs to keep that wig. She might even get fucked tonight.
- For a moment I thought Amy Adams was Kelly Preston. What did Amy do to her face?
- Yeah. Amy's got a Petticoat Junction/Little House on the Prairie coif going on.
- The red carpet really has become a ghastly spectacle.
- She looks A-MAAH-ZING!
You look A-MAAH-ZING!
What an A-MAAH-ZING pedicam walk!
Her hair looks A-MAAH-ZING!!
What an A-MAAH-ZING night it has been so fah!
Kelly Osborne, her fat tatted arms and pink purple hair
- Amy Adams looks like she's wearing pigeons.
- Oh dear God - Amy Adams has a dingy old bathmat for a skirt!
She's the one who needs to remember that redheads look their best in vivid colors.
- Ouch - Amy Adams looks like Jessica usually looks. Did she even try to do her hair? Those bags under her eyes are awful! And she thanked Margot Kidder - appropriate.
- [quote]first time Chastain did it right.
I also think her turning up early was a shrewd move - the first fashion highlight of the day without any papparazzi bait competing for the camera's attention.
- Amy Adams looks like the black and white version of Jessica Chastain.
- Samantha Barks looks anything but miserable. Hot!!!!!!
- Amy Adams needs to dye her hair redder. Or blonder!! She is being totaly eclipsed by Jessica Chastain as The It Girl of the Moment.
- Chastain does look fantastic. The color, though neutral, really works - beading and shape are fantastic, as is the hair. Though, the exact same dress in a bolder color probably would have worked as well.
- This is from the Golden Globes but the first few seconds are worth watching. It's from when Seacrest tried to interview Brangelina and they blew him off.
- Chastain's dress doesn't fit up top. Her hair is amazing.
Amy Adams looks like she's going to prom.
- Reese Witherspoon wearing another crap gown. zzzzzzzz.
- Does anyone remember when Seacrest interrupted his interview with Sandra Bullock because he heard Brangelina was there? I'm trying to find that footage.
- Please remind us why Brangelina won't speak to Ryan!
- Zoe Saldana just arrived with a Bradley Cooper lookalike.
And I just heard Seth Macfarlane will sing a duet with Kristin Chenoweth at the end of the show.
- Who cares, R69? Let it go.
- Amy Adams has exactly the same hair color as me, and I think that's because she's also a natural dark blonde who dyes her hair red. For me it's incredibly convinient - I changed my look, but the dishwater roots barely show. An actress might want a brighter color, but then she'd look like Jessica Chastain's twin sister.
I use Amy Adams to tell what colors look good on someone with light auburn hair, and believe me, I'll never wear that dingy beige!
- Channing looks great.
- Has drunken, poor, pathetic Sally Kirkland shown up yet? What's she wearing?
- I know she's a child but Q's purse. really?
- Amy Adams needs a necklace.
- Jeremy Renner should have done the makeup for that little Beasts girl. She needed that fierce edge.
- Amy Adams needs a new dress!
- Q's mom couldn't score a better gown??
- R76, she is known to love those puppy purses and she is only nine. Nice to still see a part of the child about her.
- Reese looks great. Very simple.
- Reese Witherspoon's stylist is her 13 year old daughter.
- Reese looks pretty good. But she could use some lipstick, with that dark dress.
- Can't tand the Osbourne child, I'm watching TV Guide. Got my Katharine Hepburn Brownies in the oven already!
Wow, I'm a lot sadder than I thought.
- Does Reese's blue gown have a black side panel in the bodice to make her look slimmer like they do with opera singers?
- Quvenzhane is very poised without being precocious, which is a tough mark to hit.
- Ugh, Greasy Reese.
- Oh no Octavia. Way too much foundation - she looks old and worn. Get a new stylist - hair is awful too.
- That color is bland on Adams. She needs something in a brighter hue. Chastain - eh.
The best look so far, to me: Robin Roberts in electric blue. A recent chemo patient so far the best dressed at the Oscars. Well let's see what else comes along.
- On CNN: "Zoe Saldana is a style icon".
Honey, Audrey Hepburn is a style icon. Grace Kelly is a style icon. Saldana is a "oh, yeah. she was in Avatar I think."
- That puppy purse is offensive.
- Reese's hair does look great.
- How the fuck do you pronounce her name?
I thought Octavia looked lovely.
- Channing does look great.
Has anyone worn pink yet?
- Me too, R94.
- Am I there? Am I suupose to sing Cabaret?
- I LOVE the puppy purse.
- Carol Channing is on the red carpet? OMG!
- Jennifer Lawrence plays it safe. Looking good.
Kerry Washington is wearing Barbie's dream dress. That bodice is shapeless and overwrought. Fuck Miu Miu.
- Lol.... on E! they showed Jennifer L. coming onto the carpet...she looks like she's yelling at everyone around her....probably a nervous wreck ... shes just barking at everyone
- I love you R85. I was going to make a batch but was out of sugar. Will tomorrow after heading to the store for supplies before snowcalypse #2 socks it to us.
- Daniel R is a short little pocket studboy
- Jennifer Lawrence appeared to really be angry as she got out of her limo--seemed to be complaining at someone.
- OMG! Helen Lawson looks like a Macy's parade float in that poufy gown. And is she wearing a new wig?
- That fucking "hand cam." How much do you think we could pay a B list celeb to walk up to the "hand cam" box, unzip and pee all over it.
- Jackie Weaver looks like an old whore, a Madam!
Quite a spectacular misfire.
- [quote]Carol Channing is on the red carpet? OMG!
I hope they keep her and Barbra Streisand separated.
- "Blood-free" diamond. rotflmao.
- Thuddy meal-yun duh-ollars of dime-uns on me
- Not loving Kerry Washington's dress.That top called for some boobage and she just isn't packing. She also needs some color on her lips. She looks washed out and bleh.
- Reese is morphing into Jenny McCarthy.
I love how Ryan's attempt to gain an extra inch with his hair.
- Reese looks pretty good.
- Uh oh. Reese better call her plastic surgeon. That chin is drooping. She's headed into Jay Leno territory.
- There's Adele - no wait, Melissa McCarthy
- I think Reese looks beautiful and I've never been a fan.
- Melissa McCarthy has a semi mullet .
- Jackie Weaver's dress is the kind of thing I love seeing on the red carpet. I miss the old days when the actresses didn't all have stylists and they had unique looks. There was a lot more to make fun of back in the day!
- Seacrest walked into his hair salon this morning and asked for "the Chris Colfer"
- Here are some fashion train-wrecks from the past!
- Lawrence's dress I boring but at least her hair is up.
Melissa McCarthy's hair!!!
- Reese has a fat bottom.
I guess 3 kids will do that to you.
- Amanda Seyfried looks bad.
The dress make her look flat, shapeless, and bobble-headed, which is quite a trick for someone with such a good figure. And I hate her hair.
- Amanda Seyfried
Drunk or retarded?
- What was Jennifer Lawrence wearing?
- Jennifer Lawrence's smile reminds me of Vivien Leigh.
- Amanda Seyfried looks like Barbara Hutton, latter years.
- I just don't get Amanda S.
Cranston we love.
- Amy Adams seemed coked out.
- I cannot stand that McCarthy woman
- Oh, Sally. No, girl.
- Oh Sally, no no no....
- What's wrong with Amanda Seyfried? She looks .... out of it.
- What's with all the boring beige, pink dresses?
- Sally Field knows how to dress - cover up those ham hock arms. don't look like Meryl, Helen and those other battleaxes with those bare old lady arms.
- R124 "If you're from Africa why are you white?"
- Sallie Field's hair/face look great, dress not so much.
- The red carpet is so blah so far that anyone wearing anything even remotely interesting isn't going to be a thrill.
Sally knows her dress sucks.
- Dior Haute Couture.
- J Law looks like she's wearing a wedding dress.
- Horrid dress on Lawrence. Just horrid - I HATE that shape of gown. She has such a great body and that dress fucks it up.
- Why is that little, short, gay twerp Seacrest rockin' a Fabian hairdo?
- Jennifer and Amanda: meh.
- "WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF
GOLDEN GLOBE WINNER AND BEST ACTRESS OSCAR NOMINEE...SALLY KIRKLAND!!"
- I love how everyone on here is just calling the kid, Q!
- "cover up those ham hock arms"
Neither one of the "battle-axes" have "hock arms". Stop trying to make fetch happen.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Kerry Washington look great
- Shirley Bassey on CNN!!!!
- My GAWD, Jennifer Lawrence looks adorable!!
- Alright ladies, let's move on over to ABC. Give Ryan a peck and off we go!
- I thought it was pretty (Lawrence) but I really liked Amanda Sigfrieds dress.
- Jennifer Lawrence wore her wedding gown to the Oscars.
- Jennifer Lawrence's gown is gorgeous yet too big for a sit-down event like this--it should only be worn for an actual ball where you dance and spend the whole time standing or dancing.
Jessica' Chastain's is the best Oscar gown I've seen in years--great fit, great cut, and understated color.
Amy Adams looks like she's at her prom.
- What just happened with Ry Guy Seacrest and the manicam?? He looked seriously irritated at Jennifer Lawrence, who seemed to howl something obscene into it. Oh my.
- R122 - Reese wasn't skinny when she started.
- You just know Miss Seacrest is pissed 'cos they didn't get the shot of J-Law faux-threatening Emma Stone down the "ManiCam." They would have played the fuck out of that on E forevermore, over and over.....
- Amanda Seyfried gives me the creeps. Like Manson Family creepy. What the fuck is up with her hair? Surely she can afford a hairstylist. And she is incapable of giving a decent interview. She's surly and acts like she's above it all. She's a publicists worst nightmare.
- Sally's neck needs Boniva. I hope she doesn't fall and break all those brittle bones.
- Where's the Oscar Awards thread? or are we keeping this one going?
- CZJ looks great for a woman of 35.
- I'm with R118.
- Joseph Gordon Levitt is so cute, but he needs some whitestrips.
- [quote]Amanda Seyfried gives me the creeps. Like Manson Family creepy.
You sound oversensitive.
- CZJ is turning into Demi Moore.
- Dustin Hoffman is a little pocket cutie! He seems like so much fun.
- Have I shown up yet?
- CZJ looks like a high-rent hooker.
- So, now we have ABC and E! red carpet going on at same time so get ready for out of sync posts.
- Sally looks good. Ryan was a bit rude to her, but whatever. JGL was the hot boy in front of him
- Charlize has an Annie Lennox thing going. It works.
- OMG Norah Jones' hair is horrible! What was she thinking?
- I like CZJ's Dad.
- Robin Roberts looks great! So glad she's doing well.
- R154, Ryan wheeled out the manicam too far out, thereby unplugging it and missed recording J-Law saying something like, "You're ass is mine, Stone!"
- Will someone "antique" Ryan Seacrest this year with flour or powder?
- HOW DO YOU LIKE MY NEW FACE?!?!
- Why is Melissa McCarthy wearing elephant-grey? Does she want to invite comparisons?
- [quote]Joseph Gordon Levitt is so cute
Is he gay? There was an article in HP about celebs that always seem to be single, and they said he hasn't had a girlfriend since the late 90's.
- Thank goodness for Charlize Theron.
- Work, J HUD! Work!
- Charlene's hair is growing out after she shaved it for Mad Max.
- I am loving Jennifer Hudson's big, bored-as-fuck sister lol. Is that her sister?
- CZJ's dress was made from the drapes in a bordello.
- CHARLIZE! Oh my. She looks like a tampon!! WHOOOA. No good. No no, no.
- Robin Roberts is so THIN! She looks fabulous!
- Amanda Seyfreid is drop dead gorgeous ...her eyes are amazing but that dress does her NO favors at all.... this is the Oscars people....good god no one can pick a stunning gown!
- Chenoworth is hosting the red carpet on ABC?
Sheesh, can't she get any work?
She talks and looks like one of the lollypop people.
- "Will someone 'antique' Ryan Seacrest this year with flour or powder?"
- I love J. Hudson's dress! She looks gorgeous!
- Amanda's dress would be better in a different color.
I like Melissa's hair
- Any pictures of Norah Jones?
- Now is the time for your Picture-in-picture to kick in :)
- Kerry Washington has a great dress, but she keeps uttering inanities on the red carpet.
- Jennifer Lawrence is stunning. Love her earrings.
- I think Kerry Washington looks great - in HD on ABC the dress looks hot.
- R181 here--correct that to Charlize.
- Why is ugly Channing Tatum and the Oscars?
- Norah Jones looks like a young Lainie Kazan tonight.
- Kelly Rowlnads on ABC got it right! Girl has it going on tonight!
- Charlize is rocking a lesbian haircut.
- I think Channing Tatum sprayed on the front of his hair.
- J Hudson's dress is fabulous!
Beautiful blue color.
- Jane Fonda is wearing neon yellow!
Olivia Munn looks amazing.
- But Jenna looks great, R197.
- Chenoworth's voice is making want to stick a fork in my head
- Norah Jones is there? Is it 2003?
- JGL is losing his hair. I now feel better about myself.
- Somebody wore a dress very much like Amy Adams' a few years ago (I think in pink), anybody remember that?
- [quote]Kerry Washington has a great dress, but she keeps uttering inanities on the red carpet.
Except for the cast of 30Rock, there's a reason we don't pay them ad lib.
- Jennifer Lawrence looks fabulous. The dress emphasizes her narrow waist.
- Christine looks like a bug. And ugly bug.
- OMG JHUD WIG!!!!!!!!!
- JHud needs to trim the ends of her wig. It's scraggly.
- Is Seacrud really that short? He was eye-to-eye with Miss Q!
- Chenoworth looks so OLD
- Enough with the height comments Cheno.
- [quote]Norah Jones is there? Is it 2003?
That's what I was thinking. And she's not even an actress.
- J Hud fabulous.
Kristen C kind of ridiculous on ABC
- R182 No, that was Ruben Studdard.
- JHud has man hands!
- I predict that CZJ and MD divorce.
- J-Hud looks fabulous! I love how bewildered she still seems over the fact that she's a star.
- Ryan needs to stand on a box - his shortness is distracting. Czj too much Botox? Or brow lift?
- Helen Hunt looks stunning.
- Norah is performing a song R217
- OMG CZJ is wearing Lana Turner's fall in the pit of fire death scene costume from THE PRODIGAL!!
- Quvenzhane should lose that dumb purse.
- Kimora seems so nervous.
CZJ just got shut down on the manny cam.
- The Zeta looks like the Oscar statuette.
- R224, that's actually Leelee Sobieski. Helen didn't feel like showing up tonight.
- Helen Hunt's facelift is pulling on her neck.
- Yeah her R215
- Helen Hunt looks like my gramps.
- I hate to say it but Helen Hunt looks great for Helen Hunt.
- [quote]I think Channing Tatum sprayed on the front of his hair.
You know, I was wondering if he was balding when I saw this picture of him from a month ago - it looks very sparse in the corners.
- If Helen's wearing H&M its going to fall apart by the night's end.
- Helen Hunt got her dress on Sale! Looks great, but just so sad about the whole...face... thing
- Only on DL, R226. Thanks for that comment.
- OMG! There's AnnE! I just peed myself!
- Charlize has gained a few lbs.
- AnnE's hair is right at soccer mom length.
- Anne's dress is ugly.
- Was Michael Douglas drunk or is he just senile? CZJ with new face. DIVORCE ON.
- AnnE has bullet tits!
- Hathaway looks terrified.
- [quote]Norah is performing a song [R217]
Why would anyone give a shit about her?
- OMG JANE FONDA....WTF
- What was up with Ryan ignoring CZJ request for mani-cam?
- Christ, R227, she's nine! She can do cutesy-poo crap like that all she wants.
- Jane Fonda amazing!!
- Helen Hunt in H&M.
- NIP ALERT
- Jane Fonda's dress is a tribute to The China Syndrome.
- Jane Fonda looks good for 75. Bathing in the blood of young virgins agrees with her.
- I'm rocking Audrey Hepburn!!
- AnnE's nipples arrived to red carpet ten minutes before she did.
- Anne seems subdued, like she knows she's going lose.
- Uh-oh, look out--Anne Hathaway's here!
- AnnE! Did they NOT tell her about the whole tape on the nipples thing?
- [quote]OMG JANE FONDA....WTF
- I didn't like the fabric Helen's dress was made of.
- Hathaway had fake nipples sewn in.
- Helen Hunt just schooled Peers Morgan. Very classy.
- Naomi watts - yawwwwn
- I like Chastain's dress and hair, but Jennifer Lawrence looks the best so far.
- I think Helen has only had Botox on her forehead.
Love Anne's diamond neckless..gorgeous. She wanted to chat more but Ryan nicely cut her short.
J-Hud looks great.
- AnnE trying to be sexy: no no no no no.
Naomi Watts' dress is a disaster.
This is one of the worst red carpets in years.
- Naomi Watts' dress--yikes!
- Sorry, bitches but Fonda is looking old school fierce for a 75 year old broad.
- Jane Fonda beats ALL OF THEM.
Ladies and gentlemen, a real movie star. Watch and learn.
- Naomi Watts really is dressed like an Australian's nightmare.
- I didn't see Charlize.
- Ugh, Anne's dress is forgettable.
Especially since J Hudson showed upon pink first!
- Naomi: i am not sure.....
- Jane does look great for 75
- Wow, you can tell from her demeanor that AnnE is going to have a meltdown on stage. Holy shit she is nervous.
- Chenoweth needs to gain weight so she doesn't look so haggard.
- AnnE's dress looks completely see through. WTF?
- [quote]Naomi Watts' dress--yikes!
Would have been better without the cut out. Hathaway (who I like) is worst dressed so far.
- Anne just told Ryan that she's "connected to gratitude" and that her dress "spoke" to her. VOMIT.
- CZJ eyes crumpled. Hysterical when Seacrest ignored her over that fucking Manicam,
CZJ: "Do you want me to do this?!? (Wiggles fingers)"
Seacrest: *Turns back on CZJ*
- There's Olivia de Havilland
- Anne's dress looks like what GP wore to the Oscars when she won! Oh dear.
- Looks like Charlize Theron and Naomi were trying to avoid each other , way too hard
- So far Chastain is the best dressed.
- Naomi Watts will be travelling into space after the show.
- Naomi looks great in that dress. It's too Star Trek in close up but beautiful at full view.
- Naomi Watts wearing something from the Star Trek Seven-of-Nine collection.
- I thought Charlize was going to pat Ryan on the head after talking to him. "Is your mommy here, little boy?"
- Charlize donated her hair care products and brushes after she had her hair buzzed.
To who, homeless people in need of styling instead of a hot meal?
- Jennifer Lawrence looks like a Princess at Ball, she's looks very tall and regal.
Daniel Radcliffe looks adorable.
- I like Seacrest more when he's getting ashes dumped on him.
- That red on Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous BUT the hair?
- I love Zoe Saldana's dress. Of course, I have no taste whatsoever.
- Take me, Captain Kirk
- I'm having a nice time watching all the excitement. I have some champagne, some cheese & crackers and some Xanax.
Bitches, I am feeling good! Did you guys know that Super-Cutie Jason Kennedy on E! Is a born again? Too bad.
- Amy Adam's dress is number two according to tweets.
- [quote]Jane Fonda beats ALL OF THEM.
Ladies and gentlemen, a real movie star. Watch and learn.
Jane is now about the age her father was when he died--and he was considered ancient then! I know he had cancer, but still.
- Charlize would look fabulous wearing a potato sack and completely bald. Very few women can carry off really short hair but she does. She's also a fucking amazon.
- Faint praise R287.
- Why does Zoe Saldana do something about those awful bags she always has under her eyes?
- I missed Jane and Jennifer Aniston :(
- r292, maybe one of those organizations that accepts donations of business suits and shoes for homeless people who want to go on job interviews? They probably need to get their hair done, too.
- Anne Hathaway's nipples are OUTSTANDING!
I love how most of the women on the red carpet tower over Ryan Seacrest.
Don't know who is more annoying, Ryan or Piers Morgan.
- Ewww..Bradley Cooper.
- Forgot to add Jane Fonda looks fan-fucking-tastic for her age. Her surgery has settled.
- BCoop with a ducktail!
- Have we seen ScarJo?
- Guys I need some ideas to make my mum go to bed.
I live in London, she's visiting on vacation for a long weekend. It 12.25am here I'm an unashamed awards and dresses queen and I love to stay up and watch this stuff.
But she's also still up, hogging my sofa playing some fucking puzzle game with tinny music on her iPad. According to her however I must be looking or chatting with someone filthy 'cos that's all anyone uses a laptop for. And she has no idea who anyone on the red carpet is. I've been looking 4ward to this all day!!!
- Brad Cooper w mom? Grandma?
Aniston's dress was gorgeous.
- Where is Kenau?
- Brad and his Mommy!
- Ugh. Bradley Cooper is UGLY.
- Jen Anniston looks sexy
- Aniston's hair looks dirty. Why is she even there? Bradley Cooper sounds drunk.
- Don't think Anne should have worn that necklace, you can barely see it with that dress.
- George Clooney and his lady look lovely.
- Kelly Osbag dissing BCoop's hair. That's Rich.
- Wow, Bradley Cooper's mom looks like Jacki Weaver.
- Who persuaded Bradley Cooper's mom to wear an enormous pink feather boa? is it her not-so-subtle way to comment on her son's sexual preferences?
- I actually got excited seeing Anne Hathaway in her pink dress...love her hair! Jennifer Lawrence looks the most stunning on the red carpet, she reminds me of a Queen in a Palace.
- [quote]JGL is losing his hair.
Are you kidding? Just because someone's hairline has receded a TINY bit doesn't mean he's losing his hair. He's 32 years old - lots of men have a little receding in their 30's.
- It was wonderful to see legendary Kirk Douglas escorting his daughter-in-law.
- That Naomi Watts dress is ridiculous. It weirdly overemphasizes one boob.
- This Red Carpet is kind of a mess. I'm loving it.
- AnnE Hathaway looks sooo forgettable....pretty much everyone has been a let down. Charlize looks good, what a BIG woman!
- I know people say "why is Aniston there", but I gurantee you she gets one of the biggest screams from the fraus in the stands. That's why she's there.
- I don't think ScarJo will be there. She had a matinee today of CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF in N.Y. Unless she had asked for the day off and flew out to L.A.
- I hope JLawrence wins that damn Oscar.
- Helen Hunter was stunning!
AnnE Hathaway looked like a flesh-colored fembot! Icccckkkk.
- I know it's still winter but that blue velvet gown on Roberts looks heavy.
- Theron should have worn a men's suit. Would have looked great with her hair. The dress was kind of boring.
- Simon Halls is there with Ang Lee.
- I can't believe Rachel Zoe dressed Hathaway in that pink abomination.
- Escort your Mum to her room, r311! It's not like she can't carry her iPad there.
- Goodness, that Donna Pescow looks dynamite!
- She gets screams because of a ten year old sitcom R329.
- Yes, but apparently those "fraus" don't go to her movies, r329. So that doesn't really answer the question.
- [quote]JGL is losing his hair.
Who cares? The man is still handsome.
- Didn't someone suggest a while back that Cooper's mom needs *looking after* these days? That must be stressful - you finally hit the bigtime and then you have family obligations crop up.
- Charlize and her mom both have yellow skin.
- Anniston is SLOUCHING!
- [quote]I know it's still winter but that blue velvet gown on Roberts looks heavy
Oh, fuck, is Ghoulia there?
- Thanks R330
- Why doesn't Charlize have a South African accent? How long has she lived in the US?
- Why does Reese Witherspoon have a huge lump on her forehead???
- I'm glad the E! On Line commentators are being so critical and objectivein their judgements.
"Oh my God, Charlize Theron's so stunning."
"Yes, she's fashion forward and yet so timeless."
"Only she can pull that look off! Her beauty is a freak of nature!"
"Thank you, Kelly Osborne! Now let's talk about Jessica Chastain! her dress is tailored to perfection!"
"Only she can pull that look off! Her beauty is a freak of nature!"
"Thanks Kelly! Now let's talk about Jennifer Lawrence..."
"Only she can pull that look off! Her beauty is a freak of nature!"
- Why isn't E showing the red carpet.
Why do I have to suffer watching these four ugly broads.
- Is anyone worried about Giuliana?
- Cooper's slicked-back hair was unfortunate.
Loved how Jane Fonda looked.
Miss Ann(e) H--trying too hard?
- Aniston looks the way she's always looked since like 1996. No change.
- What's this "minicam" that people keep referencing?
- Anne Hathaway said she changed her mind about what to wear about three hours before she had to get ready. I wonder what the original choice was? I hope her dress looks better in person than it does on TV.
- Not to pile on Hathaway -- I really don't mind her as much as many of you -- but I don't think she can pull off the short hair-do.
- URGENT: Anyone know where I can watch this online? Lots of places claiming they are live streaming, but none actually are, that I can find.
Help! I'm without TV, but want to watch it
- Is Bradley's escorting of his mother his official coming out statement?
- Fonda and Chastain are the only two stunners.
Hunt and Field come close.
No one else has been impressive. I think the idea that you only have to wear a gown is becoming passe. Someone needs to do a Sharon Stone Gap T shirt or a Sally Field the year she won for Norma Rae. The red carpet is in desperate need of some true edginess.
- I don't think Rachel Zoe is dressing Hathaway anymore. Could be wrong. Hathaway's gone bigtime vegan she won't wear leather, wool or possibly silk. Must be a bitch to dress.
- R343, do any of the men have yellow skin?
- Which category is first best support actor or actress? I'm not sure AnnE could contain herself if it is not first. Please advice.
- Naomi looks like somebody attacked her dress with scissors on the way to the theater.
Aniston's dress is too dressy for that hair. It's probably too dressy for her current relevance.
- As counter programming, CNN has switched from the Red Carpet to a documentary about the Branch Davidians.
- Why the hell are they interviewing those nobodies at the parties? Who the hell is Judd Apatow?
- Would Jennifer Aniston have a nervous breakdown if she had to wear her hair in a different style? My god she's the most boring woman.
- Did someone kidnap Ryan? Why isn't he on the carpet anymore??
- Can someone tell me what the whole AnnE thing means (the capitalizing of the E)?
- I cannot escape Bradley Cooper's drunk mom. Please stop showing this woman.
- "I wonder what the original choice was?"
Valentino. According to E!, even Valentino thought she was going to wear Valentino.
- Anne Hathaway looks like Peter Pan.
- Bradley Cooper's mother looks like a crazy person. What is she wearing?
- Oh, lord, Chenoweth's voice is AWFUL!
- [quote]Is anyone worried about Giuliana?
- R347, she lost it for her acting career. The Afrikaner accent is probably a bit too severe for Hollywood.
- I'm worried for Emmanuelle Riva and Shirley Bassey. I worry that one or both could end up dead by the end of the evening.
- Bradley's mom is shorter than Kristin. Qualifies as a midget.
- I could not take my eyes off of Charlize. Absolutely flawless face. Please tell me she's bi.
- R347 Charlize tried very hard to lose her SA accent by watching alot of American TV and mimicking the American accent.
So she said in an interview.
- "Is Bradley's escorting of his mother his official coming out statement?"
One of the commentators wondered whether he would accompany that chick he dates off and on. He didn't although she showed up.
- Kidman's wearing latex
- Nicole and Keith look good.
- Jennifer Aniston is getting bashed on E.
- I think ABC has exclusive red carpet rights after 7:30. E! and AP's streaming cut out from the carpet after 7:30.
- The E! crew is ripping Jen Aniston to shreds, girls!
- Charlize Theron-fabulous!
- Maybe E! has to switch gears as ABC has it's own pre Oscars red carpet special starting shortly.
- Ha! They're raking Anniston through the coals over her boring, never-changing looks.
- [quote]Is Bradley's escorting of his mother his official coming out statement?
As I recall, he'll need to be a hell of a lot more specific than that. At least here.
- R378.. not a chance
- Nicole Kidman's dress is very pretty.... Keith pings to high heaven. And Jennifer Anniston...so disappointing.... wtf is with that hair ...always straight and bland...put it up at least!!
- Charlize is so fucking beautiful. She really knows how to work it. Regal and sexy. Quite a combination.
- Why is Nicole Kidman even there?
- Theron should star in a remake of "The Attack of the 50 Foot Woman."
I mean that in a good way.
- Hold the phone... I'm getting bashed by the chick with purple hair and Popeye tattoos?
- I miss Kidman's red, curly hair. Her dress is odd. It looks like it is rubber. She doesn't look quite so thin.
- Who's this queen on now talking about the fashion? He's overbearing. I'd almost rather have one of those little Modern Family bitches on than him.
- for r357
- If you listen to Charlize interviews from the late 90s, you can hear the accemt.
- Trending on Twitter: Anne Hathaway -- Les Nipplerables
- Gown-wise, Kidman always looks off. I can't recall ever seeing her in something perfect.
- Nicole Kidman looks good! Not crazy about the dress or hair but her face looks so natural and pretty.
- Charlize is a GOD DAMNED MOVIE STAR. The rest are just working actors.
- Where is Ryan?!?!?!?!?!?
- Kidman is there for The Paperboy.
- Why is there no live red carpet coverage? It's all pre taped bullshit!
- Kidman looks like she took a dip into the La Brea tar pits on the way to the theater.
- I like Nicole's look; I like the soft hair.
Ben Affleck looks hot!
- There's nothing wrong with AnnE's dress at all. It's perfectly safe. Not a showstopper but not a joke either. She chose quite carefully. She looks tasteful.
It looks like Snooki styled Jennifer Lawrence. That dress can't make up it's mind from the waist down but it sure says big night!
-  THAT
- No one's wearing Marchesa this year.
- I should add the darts Anne's dress deserve an Oscar for special effects.
- Jennifer Lawrence looks damn good. Give her the damn Oscar for looking like royalty!
- [quote]Why is there no live red carpet coverage? It's all pre taped bullshit!
ABC and The Academy insist there are no more live interviews from 7:30 on EXCEPT ABC.
- Hugh Jackman brought his mom too!
- I'll be wearing my own jewels tonight. Not like the rest of these broke ass bitches who have to borrow them.
- Oh look, Hugh is now forcing his wife to dress as a man.
- Hugh Jackman gets me all a flutter.
- Is Giuliana dead yet?
- Hugh Jackman's wife is wearing a scrunchy
- [quote]Kidman is there for The Paperboy.
Which has 0.00 nominations.
- ABC might have exclusive rights to the Red Carpet after 5:30 PM but they should at least SHOW THE FUCKING RED CARPET.
Who cares about regular people *touching an Oscar* or students starting out in the industry.
- I love Hugh Jackman's wife's hair.
- No, Kristen. Ask Hugh if he ever held Oscar Meyer's weiner.
- Jackman's wife, wisely, knows not to try.
- Thanks R414, now I can turn off E.
- Chris Evans looks scary skinny!
And he brought his mom!
And he seems to be wearing false eyelashes!
- Jackman's wife looked like crap. However, his broad DOES seem like a LOT of fun.
- Hugh Jackman's wife is dressed like a man with a Michael Jackson nose.
Chris Evans does not look so hot, but he did bring his mom.
- Jennifer Lawrence "I'm starving"
- I'm watching ABC and live interviews.
- DeNiro look old ... isn't he one of these old daddies with an autistic or schizo child?
- Was Olivia de Havilland really there?
- Radcliffe is UGLY.
- R430, Jennifer Lawrence looks a lot like my owner this morning.
- Robert De Niro looks old and tired
- I want to keep Daniel Radcliffe in my pocket and snack on him all dat.
- Fan Bingbing is wearing Marchesa, R411.
- It used to be that E! was blacked out for the last half-hour on the carpet, right? A whole hour of ABC exclusive is too much (even though they have about ten correspondents).
Let everyone everywhere be live until ten minutes before showtime. What would that hurt?
- God. JL looks like that lizard in Jurassic Park that sprayed the fat guy in the face.
- Kristen Stewart looking like shit and fiddling with her filthy hair again.
- [quote]ABC might have exclusive rights to the Red Carpet after 5:30 PM but they should at least SHOW THE FUCKING RED CARPET.
Who cares about regular people *touching an Oscar* or students starting out in the industry.
Amen. Or doing two interviews with not-nominated Dan Radcliffe.
Jesus they're doing a terrible job. It seems from the coverage that there are no stars present.
- crap. i hoped we would miss Kristen Stewart.
- I'll be surprised if Streisand walks the Red Carpet; it's too pedestrian for her.
She probably will arrive just before her performance, do her thing and leave.
- R423 = Jean Kasem
- Kristen Stewart looks HUGE in that dress! Big as a HOUSE!
- Occupy Jeremy Renner's Pants
- I can see that, R428. You can see why Hugh would want her as a beard - she seems super fun to spend a long ass awards ceremony with.
- Amy Adams looks like she is wearing SJP's gown from the final episode of Sex and the City/
- I don't like Charlize's short hair, but her dress is beautiful.
My favorite is Jennifer Lawrence, she looks like a movie star.
- She does R446
- DeNiro and wife looked like an older couple going to the country club dance--but they were kind of cute.
- Is Kristen Stewart preggers?!
- Bradley Cooper looks absolutely miserable.
- [quote]Fan Bingbing is wearing Marchesa
I'd rather see someone wearing Mandisa.
- Kristen Stewart was twitching behind Lara Spencer like a meth addict looking for their next fix.
- The Oscars were so much nicer when they held them in the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. The red carpet looks like it's taking place in a mall parking lot.
- What the fuck is a Fan Bingbing?
I guess they can't pressure real stars into wearing Marchesa anymore.
- Is Chris Evans wearing mascara? I wonder if he lost weight for a movie role.
- Maybe some of the grey or beige gowns that look so blah on the red carpet will sparkle more on stage with better lighting.
- Again I really love Jennifer A's red dress. Her hair is an insult.
- Adele wearing Varla Jean Merman!
- I've never seen this many big stars show up for the Oscars before. It's going to be the best Oscars EVER!
- Is Jennifer Garner knocked up again? Like her dress though.
- WTF is Jennifer Garner on?
- Gorgeous coloring Jennifer Garner
- Where is ABC ... there is no red carpet...why
- Jennifer Garner? I'm starting to think the CIA has had something to do with all this Argo ass kissing. This bitch hasn't been in a movie in 10 years.
- Any pics of KStew?
- JGar is a mess. Emotionally, that is.
- Jennifer Garner has no boobs.
Dress is beautiful, though!!
- Halle Berry looks like King Tut.
- Jennifer's dress is pretty, but not too flattering.
Halle looks great as usual.
- Streisand has a trailer the size of a house parked in the back lot of the Dolby Theater. She and Donna Karan are camped out there.
- Is Halle Berry pregnant--looks like she has a baby bump.
- Garner needs more boobs for that dress.
- I wonder if the producers told the girls to focus on light colors.
Halle Scary and Jennifer Aniston look great, IMO.
- Arent' Brangelina and Clooney here tonight? The Oscars used to be attended by all the big stars, not just the nominees and presenters. That is why they are so fucking boring now. Whoever asked Nicole Kidman if she was nervous because she was presenting an award, is an idiot. Kidman has been in this business forever, why would presenting an award be nerve-wracking? I swear these interviews are inane.
- Adele looks like she is poised to eat Kristen C.
- Jennifer Garner has the best jewelry!!
- Helena Bonham-Carter looks like a walking disaster zone again.
- Adele looks looks like she's going to eat Kristin! Get in mah belly!
- WOW! Halle Berry-perfect.
- Love Stacy's dress
- Which Jennifer R473?
- Stacy Keibler looks fantastic
- Fan Bingbing is an international style icon, R458. Were you not around for last year's Cannes Film Festival?
- George Clooney. That is all.
- Was Mr. Jennifer Anniston there?
- KStew is on crutches. Oh brother.
- Clooney's beard is weing a really fabulous dress!
Hey George, I'll be your beard. I'll be nice to your boytoys and keep my mouth shut while you're being interviewed, if you just buy me a few gowns like that.
- Jennifer Garner looks great....beautiful color and finally an OSCAR DRESS!! Stacy Keibler's dress is simlar to Halle Barre's. Sandra Bullock looks boring hate the hair.
- R478, Clooney is there.
- Ahhh..a kindred spirit R482
- Jennifer Aniston looks like she touched an electronic socket...that flyaway hair.
I really liked Halle's stripped dress. Very conservative for a change.
George Clooney is looking old, but his beard looked stunning.
- Sorry, but Cheno looks hilarious next to all these people who tower over her! Adele looks as if she's about to bend over and bite her head off like she was a chocolate bunny.
- [quote]Who's this queen on now talking about the fashion? He's overbearing. I'd almost rather have one of those little Modern Family bitches on than him.
That's what I'm wondering - who is he? He's SO annoying!
- Why is it I like reading this thread but find the actual red carpet show really difficult to watch? I actually didn't watch it up until 5 minutes ago, preferring to watch the 60 Minutes rerun while reading this thread.
It just seems like the most awkward small talk event ever.
- Sandra Bullock = stunning dress
- Garner, R485.
- Jennifer Garner looks good, I just wish she'd wear bangs.
WTF, Halle? She looks like Dynasty meets Barbarella.
- Damn that George Clooney. He finally looks really old and he still looks good.
- Did Nolan Miller design Halle's gown?
- Clooney is looking too old for much younger arm candy.
- We get it Chenoweth, you are only as tall as an Oscar and oh it is oh so funny to take your shoes off next to the big tall ladies and giggle about it. OMG just shut the fuck up!
- Sorry R478, Brangelina are over.
- Sandra Bullock always should wear color. Black is safe, but she really wears color well.
- Halle Berry's dress is the same cut as Jane Fonda's, but Jane's looks more fabulous because of the bright color.
In fashion terms, Halle lost out to a 70 year old!
- R496 - Did you ever see West Wing? Cheno and Alison Janney have a few scenes together.
- Clooney could have sat this one out.
- Halle Berry knows what looks good on her, and what looks good on her is Nolan Miller.
- Agreed, r511.
- R342, I heard him say something to that effect. I kind of think it was Kelly & Michael.
- This poster in a small panic that Jeremy Renner will not be on red carpet.
- Hate that thing in Sandra's hair. Less is more.
- Good lord Ben is really into this.
It's just the red carpet and he's already emotional!!! lol
I'm kinda worry now. Is he going to have a meldown if he loses?? 0_0
- [quote]Helena Bonham-Carter looks like a walking disaster zone again.
It's only news when Hurricane Bonham-Carter doesn't look like a walking disaster. Which in recorded history has not happened.
- ABC really should have overdubbed Chenoworth's voice. painful.
- Jane Fonda and Halle are both in Vesace.
- Hathaway is wearing a very long dickie.
- why would Clooney sit out when he's up for Best Picture (as producer) and is favored to win?
- Why is Kristi Dawn there? Does she have another series with ABC?
- AnnE's dress looks like an apron.
- Adele looks like she could eat Kristen for a snack.
- Anne Hathaway just said she takes it up the ass.
- I miss Sally Kirkland.
- Bet you good money AnnE saw Jennifer Lawrence's sexy as hell look from last night's Independent Spirit Awards and decided she needed to show skin.
Problem is she is not Jennifer Lawrence.
- Dorothy's slippers look huge!
- Clooney's there. Possibly teasing his new presidential biopic, Grant.
- Gee, I wonder if the AnnE winning the guess what's in the box thing was a set up.
I really hope she loses.
- They should have Patrick Stewart's voice coming out of Chenowith's mouth.
- Jamie Fox just got smelt up on ABC
- Okay, I just saw the back of Anne's dress, it is beautiful!
I do like it now.
Kelly Rowland is a hottie.
- Me too, Della.
- Kelly Rowland is awful interviewing people. I love her but this just isn't her thing.
- The hosts on ABC fucking suck!
- Jamie Fox' s daughter is the most beautiful person there.
- The stars sure showed up tonight.
- Jamie Foxx's daughter is gorgeous!
- Why should Clooney sit it out, he's nominated and will probably win.
- Why does Anne Hathaway always go with a washed out look? She's too pale to pull off white. Red would've been pretty good...
- I think Anne Hathawy looks very Audrey Hepburn. Love her necklace and hair.
Jennifer Lawrence = Drop. Dead. Gorgeous!
- I hate this! I missed the "AnnE" phenomenon. What's with the "E," DL?
- Kelly Osbourne on Kristen Stewart: She looks pretty...for HER.
- I can't stand the fawning over DDL on ABC
- Daniel Day Lewis. Perfection.
- Did Kristin Chenowith have breast reduction surgery? Her usually ginormous breasts look like A-cups tonight.
- Sandy B is lookin rough around the edges.
Jen Garner? In my best sassy black drag queen voice, "just no gurl, just no."
Jamie Fox's daughter is STUNNING. Is she real?
- How many more fucking tribal tats does Daniel Day Lewis need??
- [quote]The stars sure showed up tonight.
I can feel the love tonigh! Witness!
- R523 Because he already has one. And for someone who allegely hates award shows, he sure shows up at the drop of a hat.
It's Affleck's moment. He was robbed of the nomination for director. Let him have this one alone if it happens.
Don Cheadle didn't show up when Crash won. You don't need to be there for everything.
- Agree that JF's daughter is gorgeous.
- "Has Abraham Lincoln stayed with you in your heart?"
WTF? Did ABC order extra supplies of stupid for this red carpet?
- Why is Sandra Bullock wearing a sequined hearing aid?
- R545 her name was misspelled as "Ann" at one of the pre-season award ceremonies and she corrected them in her acceptance speech.
- DDL's wife Rebecca Miller actually looks her age. It is so unusual seeing a middleaged woman in LA without all that surgery, we've forgotten what they look like.
- OH HALLE. OH NO. OH NONONONONONONONO WHAT RU WEARING
- Kristin has been sick, per her tweets. Smaller breasts? Maybe the BI about an actress with cancer has been solved.
- OK, raise your hand if your going to start a new thread for the show.
- At one of the recent awards, AnnE noticed her name was misspelled as Anne on the big screen behind the stage and she pointed it out during her acceptance speech.
- I can't believe you're still there, either, Kelly Rowland.
- One of our DL members started a new thread for the show. Here ya go.
- Yes, Kelly Rowland - we can't believe you're still there either.
- r553 Afflek can't go up to accept alone if Argo wins tonight. He was only one co-producer amongst many. Clooney and Heslov will be up there with him, as they should. There may be other co-producers too. Why should they not get their moment?
- Anne Hathaway is visibly frightened. It's a combination of winning the Oscar and having to sing her big song LIVE.
If she sounds terrible during her big musical number, will the Academy demand the Oscar back?
- [quote]Because he already has one. And for someone who allegely hates award shows, he sure shows up at the drop of a hat.
Shut the fuck up. Daniel Day Lewis and DeNiro have TWO.
- Jennifer Lawrence looks like the Belle of the Ball, seriously!
- The producers are two queens!
- R557 Thank you for clearing that up!
To be fair, nobody likes their name mispelled.
- Thanks, r564
Plant ya' now and dig you at the official thread.
- Thank you, R557!
- Are the producers a couple?
- No. She just looks like a bell.
- KristiDawn's elbows....eeeeeek!!!!!!
- Kristin Chenoweth keeps gasping at the end of every sentence.
- Renee Z: oh hell no
- Renee Zellweger looks homeless.
- Gross!!!! Renee Zelwegger!!!! Gross!!!!
- Renee Zelweger is drunk and falling apart. Sally Kirkland has a replacement!
- What. The. Fuck. Has Squinty done to herself???
Oh my god!
She looks more squinty than ever!
- Renee! It's like beardzapalazooza 13!
- Renee Z's eyes/eyebrows - yikes
- Kristen, do you have cocaine? Do you know where I can get mor... some cocaine? Cocaine!
- LADIES FIRST!
- Queen Latifah looks great for just doing a 24 hour stint on HSN two days ago.
- where did Renee Zellweger get such big tits?!
- Queen Latifah standing next to Kristen Chenoweth is truly frightening to behold.
- You know, Ben Affleck already has an Oscar, too. This "Poor Ben" business is out of hand. I can't wait for the ceremony to end so he and everyone else will shut up about it.
- OMG K Chenoweth...SHUT UP
- OMG Chynoweth is interviewing Queen Latifah on ABC, and the two of them together look like a "Lord of the Rings" special effect!
- Oh, Latifah, honey...
- ABC looks like it could have been broadcasting the red carpet for Michfest
- Kristin Chenowith has a lot of charisma and wit, so she's fun to watch...but she kind of comes across like an over-the-hill sorority girl who refuses to embrace the fact that she's not 21 anymore.
- It's Affleck's movie, period. That's how it's been promoted all season long. Affleck should be the one who should get to speak. No one even knows Clooney produced it.
Clooney and his beard can take a seat. As can the obese frau at R568. Pig.
- Cheno is a freak.
Latifah looked great.
- Where's Jennifer Lopez? She can't pass up a red carpet
- Chenoweth and Latifah should never be in the same camera frame!
- Wow, we finished this thread just in time.
- Daniel Day Lewis's teeth are a lovely shade of orange!
I must say.
Cant he whiten those things? At least we know there real.
- Kristen Chenowith is an annoying midget. I absolutely hate her.
- Movies don't get off the ground without producers. Clooney/Heslov were the original producers. Ben Affleck was a director-for-hire who probably got his name on as producer in his contract.
- I keep hearing rumors that Ben Affleck plans to drop his pants and do a cock-and-balls whirlybird on stage tonight.
- Seth is awful!