- He's bringing his mom tonight as his date to the Oscars. Just sayin.
- On another message board someone who went to college with Bradley said he was gay gay gay and didn't try to hide it. Who knows if this person was legit, but I tend to believe it.
- If this is true, he should be dragged from the closet forthwith. Closet cases are so past due.
- Well he either blew all the wrong people or sucks an awful cock. He got his break in 99 and didn't become a household name until 2009.
- People who will sleep with anyone for fame must really have something wrong with them. I guess I don't care about it because I could not imagine blowing or fucking someone who I didn't find sexually attractive.
- Remember his make-out scene with Michael Ian Black in Wet Hot American Summer. There was real lust in his eyes.
- I don't understand why people always say this. Is every executive gay and just looking for sex? No.
- Well, then what do you make of the thousnads of actual prostitutes in this world, r5? They don't even get fame in the bargain--they just get a few hundred bucks.
Hell, if I could be a giant movie star just for sucking dick I'd gladly beat Bradley Cooper at his own game.
- Maybe he had to add rimming to his repetoire to finally advance his career in 2009.Did he have to swallow? I wonder if he blew closet queen Heavy Whalestein. I saw Heavy on a show recently and God he pinged. He seemed so fabulous...maybe he's bi.
- Well, until he sucks my dick as well, I'm not going to root for him to win tonight
- Bradley Cooper is NOT a fag, and I am the dame who can prove it!
- [quote]I don't understand why people always say this. Is every executive gay and just looking for sex? No.
Well...every executive is looking to work sex into the job somehow. To be honest, that's never made much sense to me. But no, not all of them are gay.
- They've made the same claim about me... but look where I am now!
- r7 Not every executive is gay, but they are all looking for sex--and will probably let anyone and everyone blow them for a role. Hollywood plays by a different set of rules.
- I've done things that would make you sick to your stomach. I had to force myself to love the taste of cum. But when I became a star and started raking in millions,believe me Bradley,it was all worth it.
- Which dick in Timbuktu had the power to make him a star? Was it Janice Dickinson?
- Did getting fucked by Victor Garber and Liam Neeson really help is career? Who else is a notch on his belt?
- I think he let the old fat producers suck him, not the other way around. That's how he got work.
- And I liked it! I LIKED IT!
Bradley Cooper, stinking of filthy roadhouse whiskey
- Bradley looked miserable at the Oscars with his mother in that pink feather boa. It must suck watching all the other celebs parade around with their spouses/partners and you're the big closet case stuck with your mother. Maybe he'll start being a bit more open after Hangover 3 comes out, I'm sure Bradley is contractually obligated to keep up the straight bro act until then.
- On one of the red carpet shows last night, someone asked DeNiro about Bradley. His reply:
"He's a very sweet boy. A nice boy."
I found that so odd - no mention of his acting ability, and the words he did use sounded so much like how gay men used to be described in the 50s.
I guess DeNiro was trying NOT to say something...
- R5, you're ignoring the fact that when somebody can give you what you want they look a lot more attractive.
- Or De Niro doesn't like or respect him r22
- To be fair, Bradley was only in Timbuktu because he was scouting locations for the proposed new musical, "Hello, Mali!"
- I can say for a fact that Brad gives one hell of a good blowjob and swallows. As you shoot on his tongue he shoots on the floor. He loves cum.
- [quote]Maybe he had to add rimming to his repetoire to finally advance his career in 2009.Did he have to swallow?
- Very believable. What else did your friend say?
- [quote]Is every executive gay and just looking for sex? No.
Like rape casting couch isn't a sexual thing. It's all about power and dominance. Like any other business it is run by insecure and paranoid people with tons of unresolved issues who need reassurance on a regular basis that they are still on top and can put anyone (who even looks like a threat to them) down.
'How much do YOU want this role?'. No matter whether it's gay or straight casting couch it's usually about degrading the one who's so desperate and insecure that he or she thinks the only way he/she gets the role is by offering sexual services for it.
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder affects approximately one percent of the population.
In Hollywood it affects approximately 85%.
People who pursue careers in Hollywood do so because of this condition.
Thus the continuing success and legacy of the casting couch. NPDs who will do anything to get ahead vs NPDs who will do anything to make themselves feel superior.
- Good for him.
- Aren't the closeted guys typically trying too hard by bringing a hot woman as a date? Why bring your mother unless it was truly just as simple as he knew his mom would get a kick out of it because he loves her?
- Well if someone just told you this and someone else just said this on another message board and he bought his mother as his date to an event, then we have our answer.
- I don't find him closeted. I think he's pretty obvious about being gay. He played a gay man on that terrible movie Valentine's Day without batting an eye.
- [quote]He played a gay man on that terrible movie Valentine's Day without batting an eye.
So now we WANT actors to make a stink about playing a gay character?
- What R34 is saying is that BC was TOO convincing in the role.
- "Why bring your mother unless it was truly just as simple as he knew his mom would get a kick out of it because he loves her?"
Wow. You're so gay that you can't see how gay it is that you think that?
In all seriousness, there are enough rumors and circumstantial evidence about Bradley's sexuality to make it plausible that he's gay or bisexual, but obviously he would be jeopardizing his career if he came out. He doesn't really owe it to anyone but himself to come out. It would be nice to have an out gay actor of his stature, but I don't think we should look to actors to validate our place in society.
He's a good actor and he's finally being appreciated for his skills so I wish him the best of luck. He's very supportive of his costars - did you see his face when JLaw won? - and seems invested in using his success to act in interesting films rather than shit (Hangover sequels aside) so he has my respect for that.
- which is why he just needs to come the fuck out already.
OUT THEM! OUT THEM ALL (especially Mizz Lindsey Graham, gurl)
- That was one of his first movies after the Hangover thing. With lots of "stars" or "names", very middle-of-the-road. Where Taylor Swift was bearding for Taylor Lautner. And he has a boyfriend who comes out publicly in it and if I remember well kisses him onscreen while we were to believe all along he was chatting up Julia Roberts. I thought it was pretty bold of him to do that. In that type of movie. While he is getting super-famous. He's not hiding, or else we wouldn't be so sure he is gay.
- Well, the sequel shit pays the bills and gets him some box office credibility to do other stuff, so that is understandable. It's not like the sequels are straight to DVD.
He seems gay. Not in a stereotypical way. He just reads as gay to me. I can't qualify that.
Playing gay isn't the point, though. He was trained at the Actor's Studio and they take themselves so fucking seriously that he would not understand why playing gay would be any different than playing a drug addict or a saintly priest. Just another call to use his "craft".
- There was something on in the background on Saturday, I wasn't paying much attention, but that Actors' Studio guy was just gushing about Bradley Cooper. Gushing. I think he said he'd been Bradley's acting professor at Pace University? The place that advertises on the subway.
- I love how good looking people had to blow everybody, but not ugly people. I've never read how Jonah Hill had to blow anyone to get where he is!
- [quote]He got his break in 99 and didn't become a household name until 2009.
And I still have no idea who or what he is.
- [quote]I've never read how Jonah Hill had to blow anyone to get where he is!
Judd Apatow Corollary. Jonah had to laugh at fart jokes.
- R9, Love your nickname for Harvey Weinstein.
- That Actor's Studio guy pings to high heavens. Now HE'S in the closet. I'll take BC any day over that old douche.
- [quote]BC was TOO convincing in the role.
Unless that means he popped out of the screen and blew all the men in the theater, that is a ridiculous statement, unless you believe that Meryl Streep really is a Holocaust survivor, and Daniel Day Lewis really was President.
- That movie was all about star image... I took it as a statement, or a bold move in any case. Worked better for BC than it did for Taylor Lautner, who chose the other Taylor beard in the same movie.
Perhaps we're spending too much time discussing this terrible movie. It even had Ashton Kutcher in it.
- OP, what does your friend do that would enable him to make such a comment that we are therefore supposed to give validity to?
Bradley Cooper does not seem gay to me- but then he could be- so could, that guy walking down the street. Of course it does not mean either one is.
No one, no one, on DL has offered credible proof that he is gay. It's all speculation and if he is straight pretty silly stuff.
- 50 posts and I'm the first to mention:
Well he never sucked my cock !
- R5, you take what was said for granted and then declare a psychological disorder. SIlly twat.
And R49 declares herself The Voice of Reason, which has no place in a gossip free-for-all. Never mind the fact that Cooper both pings to Uranus and has concertedly grabbed the press for his crass "want to fuck?" behavior with women - usually a sure sign of a cover story.
- [quote]No one, no one, on DL has offered credible proof that he is gay.
I agree, R49. We MUST have credible proof. Further, that woman who went to the Oscars's is said to be his mother. Do we have credible proof, R49? Have you seen the DNA on Bradley Cooper and the sneaker woman? Did he just do that for a joke? Until we have credible proof, we can't grant her recognition as Cooper's mother.
Has anyone provided credible proof that Bradley Cooper could be straight? If so, link please!!!!
Credible Proof Troll 347
- the host of the actor's studio is married to an asian woman, not that that means anything. yeah, he pings to me too.
- Surely someone who was at Georgetown could tell us? I think Bradley is gay. He is just a little too sparkly looking. I love his hairy chest, so it's alright with me. He doesn't seem to really bulge though?
- Hw'a so-so, competent actor but seems like a decent sort of guy. I know this is a bitchy gossip site and enjoy much of what happens here, but the way you guys go after some people reminds me of how the highly accomplished black kids at my high school would be ostracized by their black peers, as if the latter resented someone breaking from their ranks and moving out into the world. An imperfect analogy, I know, but perhaps captures some of the implicit jealousy and self-hatred here. I don't get a self-hating vibe from BC, do you? Rupert Everett has more than once said that coming out destroyed his career (though I can think of other reasons...his ability to act in other than an arch manner), and doubtless for someone BC's age and bankability it would hurt him. Producers will never make a high-budget Matt Bomer or Zach Quinto vehicle; their position in the entertainment ecosystem made it safe for them to come out. Anyway, I just wish you guys would direct your entertaining nastiness at people who better deserve it.
- He seems to have genuine affection for Liam and Victor. I don't think he was fucking them just for career purposes.
- If I were Bradley Cooper, I WOULD blow everyone from here to Timbuktu, and do it agian on the way back from Timbuktu to here, to get a career in Hollywood.
You bitches need to stop being so self righteous, all of you would do the same.
- [quote]the host of the actor's studio is married to an asian woman, not that that means anything. yeah, he pings to me too.
James also claims to have been a gigolo in Paris in his youth. Make of THAT what you will...
- This guy knew Bradley Cooper at Georgetown and he refers to his girlfriend. Maybe dude's bi.
Anyone know where to find the makeout scene? I an't find it on YT
- Cooper gave an interview right when "Alias" was starting in which the even-then-persistent gay rumors were addressed and he just sort of giggled and was like "well, what are you gonna do?". Not exactly a vehement denial. I wish I could find it; I thought it was at Television without PIty, but apparently not.
But I've assumed he was gay ever since. Not really an issue for me.
- Bradley has never denied the rumors. No straight man would say it's fantastic that people believe he's fucking his male co-star.
- R58, How do you know that if you did blow everyone from here to Timbuktu, and were very good at what you did, that you would get a career in Hollywood, rather than end up very, very used?
- He gives great head.
- He just doesn't seem gay to me. I think he's just fruity about his "craft.: He went to that Actor's Studio thing.
- That link about him in college is interesting. I wonder why he and his girlfriend transferred schools together. It doesn't seem like he was "out" back then. Maybe he's not gay.
- I don't know one way or another.
[quote]Not exactly a vehement denial.
Well, hell. If he denied vehemently, you'd say he "protesteth too much". I'd say the same.
If he doesn't, he's "hiding in plain sight".
Sometimes, this gets silly.
[QUOTE]Remember his make-out scene with Michael Ian Black in Wet Hot American Summer. There was real lust in his eyes.[/QUOTE]
I want to watch it.
- Nothing remotely interesting or special about this man's acting or his looks quite frankly. Next.
- He might be gay, but the real shocking thing is how someone as plain looking as he has become a leading man.
- The media has been falling all over themselves declaring how "hot" Bradley is - he was even PEOPLE's 'Sexiest Man Alive,' but I just don't see it either. I don't think he's ugly, I just think he's rather average-looking.
- I think he's attractive. I don't know about the sexiest man alive.
I don't think he's gay though. I think people think that because he played gay in his first role in Wet Hot American Summer.
- [quote]The media has been falling all over themselves declaring how "hot" Bradley is - he was even PEOPLE's 'Sexiest Man Alive'
People's "Sexiest Man Alive" is ALWAYS someone who currently has a big project to push. It was Ryan Reynolds a couple years ago, for fuck's sake. It's pure PR.
- [quote]Producers will never make a high-budget Matt Bomer or Zach Quinto vehicle
Well, to be fair, Bomer and Quinto were always "out" in that they never pretended to be straight, or bearded, or any of the other shit many A-list stars have done to attain such "stature."
We'll never have any idea how much of a star Bomer would have been had he sold his soul to Hollywood and bearded or denied. Hopefully he'll still do fine having been honest and open, but it seems likely he's given up the chance at the kind of career he could possibly have had had he "played the game."
I'm sure he recognises that his life is infinitely better overall having been conducted as it has been, and he surely sleeps better at night, but his career certainly now has to be conducted with the probable limitations that his honesty has imposed upon it.
If Cooper really is gay, he deserves every single moment of discomfort that dishonesty brings to him.
- Hollywood is 5% straight, 5% gay,and 90% bisexual. I think Bradley falls into the latter category like the majority of his peers.
- [quote] There was real lust in his eyes
Say my Christian name!!!!
- They always say a picture is worth a thousand words.......
- Ryan is the one with gayface in that picture. Bradley just looks like he has gas.
- I know this is a bitchy gossip site and enjoy much of what happens here, but the way you guys go after some people reminds me of how the highly accomplished black kids at my high school would be ostracized by their black peers, as if the latter resented someone breaking from their ranks and moving out into the world. An imperfect analogy, I know, but perhaps captures some of the implicit jealousy and self-hatred here.
So in other words, you're saying, "I come here because I love that you make fun of everybody, which is fun-bitchy, but you're not allowed to make fun of the celebrities I have decided I like, because that would be pathological-bitchy."
- wtf was that pic necessary?
- Do NOT click r81. You will regret. It is scat or something.
- I recall a Canadian interview where the interviewer asks him an ambiguous question not intended to ask if he was gay or straight, and he answered immediately, "I like them both" with a wry smile.
The host got flustered and protested she never intended the question in that fashion.
Can't find this interview anywgere now.
- R75 Bomer didn't "play the game"?
Homeboy put his CHILDREN in the CLOSET so he could star in "White Collar"!
Including the one he fathered!
- I have no idea what  is trying to say. Who is "making fun" of Cooper for moving up in the world?
- He's not gay. He also has a dependency problem, and don't start that he's drinking because he can't accept his sexuality. Not everyone is gay.
- Bomer's the natural dad to one of those kids, R85? I thought they were all Simon's.
- Bomer is clearly the biological father of one of his and Simon's twins. Note how a) the twins look completely different and b) the one of the left has his eyes.
This is somewhat problematic because Simon Halls took all public credit for fathering the children, in the birth announcement and in a W Magazine on gay fathers. However, the birth of the children was concurrent with the pilot order for White Collar at USA, which is one of Halls's clients.
Bomer himself did not publicly acknowledge he had any children until White Collar had finished its second season.
- I don't care if he is gay or straight as long as he is not making another Hangover. I was actually pleasantly surprised about his performance in SLP, never thought he had it in him. Lets see how he does in his next movie from the director who did Blue Valentine.
- R41, Bradley not only attended thst Actor's Studio run by James Lipton, but while he was attending, he was always in the audience for the tv tapings. Quite frequently, you can spot him in the audience, especially since the cameraman always focused on him.
- Blew everyone?
I thought he would have least gotten his ass out for them all. It should be rounded like the Holland Tunnel by now if what you guys say is true.
I don't believe this. Just because he's a pretty guy doesn't mean he's gay. I know on DL it does but in reality...
Provide some evidence.
- R15 has it about right.
When I was seventeen (and 6'2" and HAWT, but straight), legendary gay director Kenneth Anger stopped me on First Avenue, told me he was a photographer, and wanted to make a model out of me. I said my family owned a typing service, and I was on my way to college, then he told me he would pay me $75 a day to be his personal assistant. I figured I'd make some cash and do my freelancing/business (big yellow pages ad) in the evenings, so I went to work for him the next morning.
I was not some transplant desperate to make it in NYC, just a kid who had grown up on the Upper East Side before it had gentrified, lucky enough to be in a rent-stabilized luxury apartment that now rents for maybe 10-15k a mont. Had no clue who he was and didn't really care for fame. I had gone to high school with Diane Lane (cousin's ex) and some soap actors and models so the industry was not alien to me.
I got there, and most of the day I spent riding around in taxis with him, doing absolutly nothing. He had released Hollywood Babylon II around then and was doing stuff related to that. The book seemed interesting enough, but having ridden in the cab where my late mother delivered The Princess Bride's manuscript to William Goldman in his apartment, I didn't think that much of the guy.
In his apartment, he sized me up as a photographer would, and, out of the blue, asked me perhaps the stangest question I had ever heard:
"How would you like to play a gay Lucifer?"
I gave it some thought: "Let's see...I'm a teenager, I'm Satan, and I'm GAY!" It kind of felt powerful, and was definitely an original idea, but declined, choosing instead to pursue college beginning in January, 1985. Without getting into any details, I will say that I was definitely Anger's "type," and no, I didn't fuck him, for a part, or otherwise. At the end of the day, I quit, mostly because I was bored and wanted to get back to my bsuiness and enjoying the summer in Greenwich Village.
A few years back, I look Anger up on IMDB, and realized just how famous he was. I also saw he had done "Lucifer Rising," and wanted me to do "Lucifer Rising II," a sequal or prequel (probably a prequel given the age range of Lucifer).
Would I have had to fuck him to get a part? I can say almost certainly that I would not have. Would he have fucked me if I had tried to sleep with him? I'll let the reader decide. Would he have hired me if I were not qualified and did sleep with him (he never asked me to, at least not directly)? No, I think I'd have had to have been qualified, though I don't know if he'd have made a bit part for me.
I just kind of laughed off the experience at the time, but had I chosen to go "that" route, my life definitely would have taken an interesting turn. I can see where some farm boy from the Midwest would have been very impressed by the offer, but it just wasn't for me.
As a general rule, most serious directors will *not* use a casting couch, becuase anyone they'd want to fuck can make them too much money, and only an idiot would sacrifice a $10 million payday just to get laid. It's not like producers are wanting for sex.
I personally think the entire casting-couch thing is overblown.
- R66/R67/R73/R79 is the Bradley Cooper-is-not-gay troll.
- Bradley Cooper is the first student to return as guest on Inside the Actors Studio.
When he made his triumphant return, he actually cried.
Entire episode on YouTube
- [quote]Provide some evidence.
Sworn affidavits and DNA samples will of course be forthcoming.
- R88 WIMBST, honey, stop presenting your fantasies as a fact.
He looks [italic]exactly[/italic] like him. Do you have cataracts or something?
- Too late, R89. HANGOVER 3 is already in the can and coming out this May...
- How can Simon and Matt's boys be twins if Matt's the dad of one kid and Simon's the dad of the other kid?????????????????
- Like this
- R96 My eyesight is just fine, thank you. They both have blue eyes. That's all. Little Matt looked nothing like Walker.
- Sorry, I meant R97
- Forgive me but...
WHO IN THE HELL IS BRADLEY COOPER?
- [R89] [R98]
Yes, Hangover III is already in the can and some pics are surfacing.
Bradley looks SO GAY in the second pic..
- ''Bradley Cooper Reveals That He wasn't a Hit With The Ladies as a Teenager''.
Not a surprise.
- Blame the agents and studio heads- not the actors that stay in the closet.
- I saw a rerun of Cooper's Actor's Studio show a couple of weeks before the Oscars. I don't know how long ago it was filmed, but the boy had HUGE pupils during the whole show. I know he's supposedly been sober for quite a while, but I don't think he was for that show. I thought maybe it was the lighting, but his pupils were so dilated, it was pretty distracting. He had to have been high that day.
I saw SLP in January and thought he did a great job, much more so than Jennifer Lawrence. He and DeNiro were terrific together.
- "...it's usually about degrading the one who's so desperate..."
Believe me, it's so true.
I worked (very, very briefly) as an admin for a film "producer" in Soho (London)...
The ladies would do a quick read-through - the guys had to "audition" (which was why I spent a whole day with a naked man perched on my desk - to show how committed he was to the role)
- [quote] Yes, Hangover III is already in the can
Called "Hangover III" because "Let's Milk This Shit For All It's Worth And Fund Our Retirement Accounts" was way too long.
- So is JLaw his hag? That's pretty awesome.
- I think it's funny (and appropriate) that everyone else ignored R92's weirdly overlong, self-important post.
WTF is Ray Gordon? He posts that name as if we should recognize it.
Fangirls would love that Bradley and JLaw were a couple.
That would be Robsten 2.0.
- The reason I don't believe this isn't that Bradley seems straight, it's that gay men in Hollywood want to do the blowing, not get blown.
Sorry, bitter actor nobody, try again.
- Sorry R114, gays in Hollywood were never in a position to help Bradley Cooper. Only "straight" men, and they like to be blown.
- Yes, OK, he did blow me too
- Timbuktu? You mean the restaurant here in Maryland? If he ever goes back there, I'll be waiting.
- You just know that this was going to happen.....
Apparently, Bradley Cooper is ''dating'' model Suki Waterhouse
- Brad is dating Suki just in time for his new movie coming out the 29th. Good--I know I hate being single on a release date.
- Is she being paid to beard or is she clueless about being used?
- A guy does what he has to do.
DListed about Bradley's new ''girlfriend''.
- The nice thing about bearding with a girl who lives in another country is that you've got an easy excuse for rarely seeing her.
- Bet Suki is sore right now!
- I hate to admit this but he was very effective in his new movie The Place Beyond the Pines. It's really his movie to carry and he acquits himself well.
- R126 You can always talk about that with James Franco
- Funny how post-Oscar nomination he's just picking up discards from Michael Fassbender and Jude Law.
- I hope he's made a lot of money from the Hangover movies, he deserves it.
- He's was the most caring and gentle lover I've ever had...
- Did he go to Paris just to meet up with her, or was he there for another reason? Seems like a lot of hoop-jumping for a new girlfriend, especially if it's a bearding situation.
True. A LOT of actors/actresses in Hollyweird are gay/lesbian or bisexual it's more like who isn't LGB and is actually hetero?
- R124 that closet queen Vin Diesel once said how he only dates women in other countries LOL.
- I'm fascinated by these threads too, it's fun to speculate who's gay, but you'd be shocked how many of the names you see in these threads are actually straight. of the names that always pop up, I know that at least 80% of em lead straight lives (meaning they share bedrooms with the girlfriends/wives they claim to or are actively dating women). I know a lot of celeb assistants who work out of the boss' house, are responsible for waking them up, scheduling dates, etc.
- Cooper may be bi, I don't know.
I do know that during the time he was on "Alias" he fucked some guys. I thought he was gay.
- R136,is there any truth to the rumors that he fucked Victor Graber?
- Bradley's buttocks in the new HANGOVER III trailer look especially luscious.
- He's working hard to make his skid mark.
- I'd pay to put his underwear on my head.
- I thought his wiener is micro. Power bottom.
- Size meat is wasted on bottoms.
- I've posted here before, I knowa woman that slept with Bradley at Georgetown. It was more than once. Now, I'm not saying he's straight, or even bi, but she did say she enjoyed their encounters. So I don't think he's "micro". I suppose he could be smaller than average and know how to use it, but its not like he was freakishly small.
- He's just an average guy. Who did he actually sleep with?
- Don't you think some actors go to a meeting and start flirting and making advances immediately? Take charge, actors? I always felt like Keanu Reeves was so sure of his attractiveness that HE would always make the first move.
- I read that he supposedly fucked Liam Neeson and Victor Garber (I swear, I have no idea who Victor Garber is), was someone on set and knew this for a fact?
more like he got fucked by Liam Neeson and Victor Garber.
- R143, a female friend of mine had sex with him when he was at NYU. She said it was very "Looking for Mr. Goodbar". She believes he is Gay and can see that he would be abusive. She also confirmed that he is small.
- I have no idea of his sexuality, so nothing would surprise me, but I do see a very manic quality to him. I think he's unstable. When they show pictures of him out at events, like during the Oscar parties, I was struck by the eager, puppy dog desperation in his eyes, and his body language. Did he really think he could win an Oscar, or was he "just glad to be there?" I can definitely see what R148 is talking about.
- In his new DETAILS magazine article, Bradley said that he knew he wasn't going to win the Oscar, but in that millisecond before they announce the winner, the possibility that you COULD win flashes through your brain. He said it goes through your mind like, "Hey, I do have a 1 in 5 chance in winning."
R148, tell us more! I don't care if he's two inches, he's just all that and a bag of chips to me.
- If he is gay (not saying he isn't), can someone explain the persistent rumors that he went all Chris Brown on Jennifer Esposito? I don't know any gay men that would beat a woman once much less over an extended period of time.
- He's had sex with lots of men and women if you believe the posts on this thread (I do not for that reason), and OF COURSE he has a small dick.
I wonder if guys like Cooper are aware of sites like DL and the loonacy of the posts and threads?
- Oh yes R152, you're on sure ground there assuming he's a genital-deprived Ken doll with skin of polyurethane! No "loonacy" there!
- Maybe she wouldn't wear the pair of Jimmy Choos he told her to, R151. Anyway, why would it be so beyond a gay guy to beat a woman? I know dozens of guys who've had scratch fights with lesbians.
- How so R153? Are you all knowing? Or another lunatic? (loonatic)
- I thought the story was that Esposito walked in on him with another guy and he flipped.
- I agree that Bradley does have that "manic" look. Maybe SLP was not acting.
- I just watched him in SLP and was amazed at how well he portrayed someone who has bipolar disorder. I have the illness and it was painful for me to watch him because it seemed so authentic. Who knows, maybe he suffers from it or he's just a really good actor.
- I just want to know what his butt smells like.
- Like poop
- Stop degrading my future husband.
- I hope r160 is a woman cuz BC is straight.
- Nope, R161.
Definitely a man
- I've decided I need to figure out how to score a date with BC...how do you? Closeted meet closeted....
Anybody been with him?
- [quote]''I do know that during the time he was on "Alias" he fucked some guys. I thought he was gay.''[/quote]
R135, I suppose that Victor Garber was one of those men.
- Wouldn't BC be drowning himself in hot young cock rather than victor?
- What am I doing wrong? I've blown everyone at least twice and I still haven't made it. Granted I always wear knee pads to take advantage of any opportunity to "get a head" but still no suckcess for moi.
- [quote]I wonder if he blew closet queen Heavy Whalestein. I saw Heavy on a show recently and God he pinged. He seemed so fabulous...maybe he's bi.
Best not to share that observation.
- Harvey is gay?
- Maybe not right thread to post but as an actor without an extra eighteen...
Does the gay casting couch exist? How do you get in the Huvane like a-list group. I'm young hot...I need a break....
- Call me.
- [quote]Anybody been with him?
I fuckin' wish...
I'd go in balls deep
- My friend Ahmed from Marrakesh says OP is full of camel dung.
- LOL R161 he's as "straight" as Revolta and Tammy Cruise are!
R170 isn't BC too old for KS?
- Harvey is NOT Gay! Silly Queer!
- Who is the premiere Zanuck, Warner, Limato, Mayer type these days? The gay versions, using their power to trade parts for sex.
- Bradley Cooper gay scene in ''Wet Hot American Summer''.
- Aww now he's all alone on the beaches of Hawaii. No beard. Let's get married Coop.
- Sorry but Harvey Whalestein always pinged for me.
- [R176] That was more than a kiss!!
- If so (probably is), he's not the first or the last to become a star that way.
- He is hot.
- I bet he is very good lover. Very sensitive man.
- [quote]Wouldn't BC be drowning himself in hot young cock rather than victor?
Victor Garber has major sizemeat and he knows how to use it.
- Just how much meat can Coop take?
- I wish I had seen Eartha Kitt in Timbuktu.
- Bradley Cooper blew the entire cast of Timbuktu? Wow, I think he was only ten at the time. What a horny kid he must have been!
- I wonder what you have to do to get a:
[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]
Anyway, I don't think Bradley is gay. Just ambitious beyond our imaginations.
- What do you mean r188?
- I saw him and Jennifer Esposito at Whole Foods in Chelsea. They looked like they were genuinely together.
- r190, Why do you think that marriage was so short lived?
- I was in Timbuktu when Brad was doing his time there. I can tell you, he made quite the impression.
- Balderdash OP, I'm in Hollywood and would remember if Bradley Cooper gave me a blow job. He simply didn't blow everybody to get when he is. You're worse than the apostrophe abusers on DL.
- Maybe he disguised himself as Shia LeBoeuf before he did R193. Das Coop is an award-winning actor after all.
- Whether the so called rumors are true enough, I am certainly being entertained. I am looking forward to reading more "smut"....keep it up folks - harlequin just might go out of business!!
- B.C. gay my ass. He played Broadway with Julia Roberts and Paul Rudd. "Three Days of Rain". Lived here. Where are all the "gay stories" about those times? Why does no one come out and have dated him, been with him?
- Gilbert Price was in Timbuktu. I would have blown him.
- R21, why does he even go to those things if all he has is mommy to hold onto his arm? It is not like he was in the running for anything.
- If it's true that he traded sex for movie roles, then it was a transaction just like a prostitute is about a business transaction. In this case sex is simply the tool and it is designed to assert power and to humiliate.
There are hundreds of thousands of actors in this world. Many of them are talented, but profession has a 96% unemployment rate. Being famous,getting Oscar nominations,earning millions, comes with a price.
So even with all the talent and all the luck in the world, an actor who really wants to "make it" has to be willing to do anything. Bradley certainly fits that profile. Not every single successful actor has had to whore himself out, but the ones who have the protection of powerful connections are very rare.
- Please don't conflate being gay with being a pervert. Harvey and a lot of other powerbrokers may be perverts, but that doesn't make them gay. Maybe he likes to watch. Maybe he likes group sex tableaux or he has fetishes. But Harvey is not gay. Please gods, NO!
- Bomer is a great dad R88 for not making his kids dress the same. My mom made my twin and I dress the same. Its one thing when your a baby but up your third grade really sucked.
- Good for Bradley!