- Thank you! (I am loving the new tab header (whilst loading), I assume that's you too?)
- Thank you!
But they are wearing matching print - just too much ;)
- I don't think the shirt suits match, just compliment each other. Would be a bit weird to match unless it was a wedding?!
- Just clearing throat and pretending I didn't come over all fan girlie in previous thread. Thanks for new thread OP. Mark Ronson was looking well in the pic with Nick.
It seems as though Cara isn't there so no cute coupley pics of the gorgeous girls tonight.
- R5 Yeah, would have loved to have seen some C/R pictures!
- Whats with examples arms? they are a completely different colour to his hands?!
- R7 It is odd looking isn't it. I am assuming the hair on his arms is darkening them up somewhat and maybe deflecting the light a bit too or something.
- H - I think it is just the way the camera flash is catching the hairs on his arms; they are not even the same colour as each other in the one of Nick kissing him! (Speaking of which someone has produced a manip of that, editing Example out, unfortunately his arms are still there, it is highly amusing).
- I knew it wouldn't be long before somebody edited Example out of the picture!
- Thanks for the new thread! I do feel a bit sorry for regular Dataloungers who clearly don't give a toss about Grimmy, but seeing as the threads are started by members I won't feel too bad :)
Wonder if we'll get any chat about this tomorrow morning? N seems to have reigned back the references to his real life dramatically so probably not too much. I did spot Finchy in the background of a pic though so could get something!
- oh I didn't see Fincham! I'll have to creep the pictures more than I am, very amused to come back from dinner to see all of you fangirling! I have such a big grin on my face too:)
I love that all these artists (Jessie Ware, Tom Odele etc) went to Nick's party and not the official one. Awesome that it's going to be an annual thing, it'll be nice to see in the years to come.
- Just noticed that the Buddha bar tweeted Harry and asked if he was coming...made me giggle
- Louis really is a nasty piece of work, he sent a message to a fan calling her a loser because she tweeted something about Larry.
I really dislike him.
The pictures of Nick and Harry are lovely. Quite glad that Harry is distancing himself from the rest of the band.
- I hope there are some photo booth photos of Harry and Nick!
- Matt and Rita...very cute:
- How do we know there's a photobooth?
- Several party guests tweeted their own.
- example tweeted one:
Also, you can see one of the photos on Nick's dinner plate in one of the first getty images.
- These photos are too much! Completely adorable, and the best we've seen of the two of them together :) It's so lovely to see how happy and relaxed they look, they're both beaming. The fact that they were sat beside each other and are in nearly EVERY photo together speaks volumes, I think. They were/are by each other's sides the whole night, it's very sweet to see.
I would love to see their photobooth pictures, like Henry's and the other group one.
Gosh, I love their friendship circle, everyone seems genuinely happy to be together and they always looks like they're having a ball together.
- if they´re a hit, they´ll be my fave couple together adam lambert/sauli, gisele bundchen/tom brady!
- Please, link me the "loser"comment Louis had for the fan. I didn't see this, because must be really serious if Louis is called piece of shit for this.
- Harry is still wearing those damn brown suede shoes.
- Yes, let's see a link to this alleged "loser" tweet by Louis. Or a link to a screen shot, as I don't see the tweet in his timeline at all. Did you mean a dm instead of tweet?
- OR, instead of talking about Louis on this thread AGAIN, we can look at this picture of Harry arriving at Nick's party...with Nick's very distinctive (as it's the inverse of the pattern on Harry's shirt) suit in the corner.
- If you search Mark Milan on Film Magic site there's more photos of guests arriving or departing. Weird that Nick's cropped out of all 3 with Harry...
- As someone who doesn't talk about Louis here, I'm so tired of people making such a big deal about Louis being mentioned here. It is easy to skip a comment in a thread that you do not have any ownership of.
- I'm going to make a comment about Louis that prolongs the discussion of Louis without contributing the picture.
- So someone, anyone, be kind enough and send the "loser" comment of this piece of shit called Louis! I'm really interested in this because the anon making the original comment about Louis wanted to highlight how noble and perfect and accomplished Nick is compared with the scumbag of Tomlinson.
- Did anyone see Louis flirting with that male interviewer in those gifs t'other day, lol! Brilliant.
I have not been here since the Harry's birthday threads, when C said she found out H/N were an item. That backed up my own views (also on Rita and Cara! Of course she took and left with her wife to the War Child gig and the press reported it was all about 'flirting with Harry' - fuck off OK! mag et al) and what C said was good enough for me.
It's great to see Harry and Nick obviously out and about together and enjoying their time. I think Harry brushes up very well and Nick can work suits like a goddesss. I sometimes wonder if these two shouldn't go into fashion design together! They seem to have that common thread (pun intended)...
- I'm pretty sure the person who brought up the "loser" message said Louis was a "piece of work", not a "piece of shit".
- C, I am r30, please could you briefly summarise anything else you know since Harry's b'day party, etc. I seem to have missed a lot!
Thanks very much.
- I really like Harry and Nick together but is cristal clear they are platonic friends. No ounce of intimacy between them. If they were boyfriends we will see in their interaction because Harry is a very tactile person. And Grimmy cannot be more flirty with other men. Just look at the pictures from 2 days ago when he was riding very sugestively that guy in front of Groucho. And Harry is sleeping around, I doubt is Grimmy because there are many photos of him sporting bruises and love bites when in US or other places nowhere near Nick.
- Let's talk about the tweett of Harry from October whe he talks about couple tattoos, and what we saw next? Nick having couples tattoos with Harry. The birds, the ship/compass tattoos etc. Yes, they are in luuurve!!! Hello Louis!
- If anything I think more indicative of something going on that two people who are very very tactile with their friends have been quite careful to NOT be all over in each other in public pics.
- I cannot wait for the tour to start and watch Nick walking around like a chicken with his head cut off knowing that his boyfriend is fucking Louis. It will be a laugh.
- Can the larry shippers fuck off to their own thread? Or else let's just ignore them, seriously I feel bad for anyone genuinely clinging onto that nonsense. Nice try.
- Louis's ass is the elephant in the room.
- H/N are careful to not be all over each other". Let me doubt this, you have never been in a relationship or something to spill such wisdom; if two people are together is showing in their every move.
- Nick just rang his PR from Hackford and said that he snogged a popstar and it was caught of camera but said he couldn't say as he was in the office, and the PR said something along the lines of, "Do we know of this person? Have they been muted in the past?" He first guessed Frank Ocean mind you! hahahaha
- [quote]I cannot wait for the tour to start and watch Nick walking around like a chicken with his head cut off knowing that his boyfriend is fucking Louis. It will be a laugh.
How satisfying for you.
Good luck enduring months of Eleanor on the road!
- Attempting to regain some semblance of debate. Call or Delete this am with Nick calling his publicist to say he'd snogged a popstar and got busted by paps. It sounded relatively genuine and he didnt sounds remotely surprised N had snogged someone (not H) - surely if they were in a committed relationship he'd be more surprised at the snogging someone else.
- I come here to read your thread for shits and giggle, but the 'piece of shit"comment really angered me. I like Grimmy and his friendship with Harry, plus the publicity bonus of the whole thing. But to say Grimmy is some kind of noble knight when all of us very well know how nasty and bitchy he is, while shitting all over Louis from thin air is just uncalled. Did you forgot his racial "blackfaced' party from 2 months ago? And for the record, Harry is fucking Louis, all the evidence is there.
- JJ: Don't think so. It's fairly well-known Grimmy kisses all of his friends. Also, i got the feeling that the publicist realized rigfht away he was on call or delete. The people he guessed on were not even remotley close to being real. Most of 'em weren't even in London.
- 41, Eleanor is just like Taylor, publicity (Ö, look how cute they are, they are the best, just marry already" kind of thing). She isn't intimate with Louis, just like Harry isn't fuking Grimmy.
- JJ- Call or Delete is pre recorded so there is always that. They can't cut stuff out.
- Agree with Mimi, I don't think his Frank Ocean guess was remotely sincere, he definitely knew what was happening, I mean he's Nick's publicist, of course he's going to be more aware than most of Call or Delete. I do think Nick was probably poking fun or deliberately teasing by coming up with "snogged a popstar"
- R43 what are u talking about, Nick never called Louis a piece of shit.
- I am going to completely ignore the lunacy that is r43 (just came here to catch up with the lovely C) but all this snogging at parties and being busted, for gawd's sake, half of it's theatricals for show with Nick Grimshaw!
I would fully expect Harry and Nick (if in a committed partnership or an open one) to try and deflect and throw people off the scent. How does anyone know they don't have one another's blessing to mess about a bit because it actively takes the heat off them during these crazy times of speculation and being folllowed by paps?
Nobody knows the inner workings of any of these relationships. We're all sat here suffering from a dose of assumptions when we really know how their world operates. It might be very faithful (at present) but they might have to also get the press/people off their backs too. Or it might be more open.
Think how many made up stories any real partner of say, Harry, has to put up with about all his ficticious conquests. It's swings and roundabouts imo...
- Nick is trolling all the fandom with his supposed affair with Harry and there are some people naive enough to fall for this. Good publicity, he has a Tv show coming if I understand corectly. Meanwhile Harry is having his brains fucked by Louis daily.
- I'm curious to see where everyone is sat tonight at the Brits
- 49, your post is like the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Harry and Nick in a comitted partenership, good Lord!!! Please, see a therapist or something, Harry is with Louis.
- Going back to the pictures from last night (to get the conversation back on topic) I will never get over how happy both Nick and Harry look when they're around eachother. And I'll also never get over how well harry just blends with all of Nicks friends.
- Mimi and R47 - thanks for that I didn't pick up on his early awareness but am still half asleep.
R49 - fair points. Just sometimes find it hard that anyone could be that "planned" in their deflection etc but totally see your point.
Other sane posters - an interesting 12 hours!
The rest of you - you are absolutely bats**t but vaguely amusing to read for a couple of posts. Now toddle off back to tumblr and leave the adults to chat
- R49 - Nothing more sadly, as I haven't seen him since then, I may well see him at Easter though (his parents live near me) so if I do I will plainly question him further! N16 has heard from a photographer friend (actually it was slightly more complicated; people were labelled A,B,C and D) that they are a couple since then as well. (I think this was repeated in thread 5).
- R45, yeah it must really burn you Louis is still not man enough to take Harry out openly.
Which is what Nick Grimshaw does so well.
Clean up in isle Tumblr Larry, please!
- Not to mention Louis choosing to go to the sleazeball's party instead of Harry's- no matter what the sleazeball supposedly DM'd a fan (DMs are easy to fake, might I remind everyone) about Louis and Liam going to Harry's party before his. Paps were watching the Harry birthday bashes both nights, we would have gotten them leaving or entering EITHER of the parties.
- Louis and Harry, their couple tattoos, their flirting, the forbidden topic in the media today. But we have the shinning friendship of Gryles, they are in every paper lately, they are the ultimate soul mates, they are probably engaged by now but they don't have any sexual chemistry. Meanwhile Harry and Louis are flirting with each other like crazy, passing handjob, blowjob innuendos, Louis is sporting an erection after Harry whispers in his ear etc. If I was Grimmy and Harry will behave so open with one of his bandmate, I'd be worried.
- 56, Grimmy is laying claim of Harry openly? This is something new. Yes, he must be a real man, good for him. How about no.
- I cannot wait to came here to post Harry pictures with bruises or love bites when on tour (because there are tons from last year). I bet you will tell me Grimmy gave him those via e-mail or some stupid thing like this.
- An on topic aside. n said this morning he'd been piling on the pounds. But last nights pics seem to make him look as good as I've seen him.
- Perhaps someone could re-link the 'Larry' thread so the new posters can continue their conversation there?
- We're coming up to a year since H was seen leaving N's house early morning on the 23rd of february after having been to one of his DJ gigs the night before. That on top of the Brits, and the dinner last night, is making me feel all emotional.
- And about Harry's birthday party, I don't remember anyone from his family being there. And please, don't came with the Gemma story, she wasn't there also.
- C, thanks for the update. I really wish we had somewhere to discuss this without it being derailed by Tumblr types who haven't hit maturity (or had a boyfriend) long enough to know one cannot make a relationship with someone one does not socialise with probably about 95% of the time.
I think Louis and Harry had puppylove to start with but it seems to me they've outgrown that, matured and moved off in different paths.
I'm just baffled by the more rabid Larry fans (and can only assume it's teen naivety and lack of understanding of adult males) that sit there desperate to want Harry to exist in some miserable, closeted bubble in which he is only allowed to see Louis, just so they can make animated gifs over it. Instead of wanting to see Harry happy and out there enjoying himself with Nick and friends, which he clearly OPTS to do voluntarily, instead of hanging out in toxic mist of depression/repression with the beloved Louis.
For me it's not about who's "best" together, who looks cuter together or who makes the bigger fucking heart-eyes (ffs!) at one-another, it's about people, possibly closeted people, being at least able to be semi-out or go out and enjoy themselves and spread their wings, make relationships outside of the band or their fans whiny, whingey expectations, and be as free as they can be, under difficult circumstances.
- And Harry leaving Ed house(or even staying with him) Tom Atkin house, or the fact that he lived with Louis for more than a year don't make you emotional?
- Can the 13 teen year old please leave the Nick Grimshaw.
- R59, how about get back to me when Saint Louis has the BOTTLE to a. be civil to fans b. not allow himself/his image/Twatter persona (yes you read right) to berate his friend and supposed bethrothed (because you guys thought Lary was married - fine, go bring us the public record) in the presses and bump his girlfriend up relentlessly (which must hurt you) c. takes Harry out openly and in a carefree way several nights on the trot to show he actively has time for Harry outside the odd game of football. Being on tour doesn't count because they are thrown together. Get back to me when they take a couples holiday off, etc.
That's the reality. End of.
- For r49, you talk about Harry and Grimmy being in a mature, real relationship, but Harry (when asked) refered to Nick like a good friend with whom he is having a laugh. And
you see in their interactions that comitted partenership someone talked before? Nick himself called Harry a Z-celebrity on his list, but he is now claiming Harry as his one and only soul mate and is so manlyy, please let's be emotional together. Harry is 19 years old he isn't in realmature relationship with Grimmy, he likes to have fun (manly with his bandmate Louis).
- LG, the last time I suggested the same you threw a dickie fit!]
[quote]An on topic aside. n said this morning he'd been piling on the pounds. But last nights pics seem to make him look as good as I've seen him.
I think it's possibly in areas we don't see. There were some beach pics of him from some time ago and his belly was god awful. I think he might have toned up since but it's probably mild flab with Grimmy in regions that fool the cameras. Overall he still comes across as slght and slim.
I don't think drink helps. Even wine. It all goes to the stomach on blokes and the hips and boobs on women. And he does seem to be a wine drinker. His skin looks pretty good and dropping the quiff on and off has made him look younger.
He really works suits, I've noticed. He's got a sort of charm that's a bit old school for stylish clothes and perhaps his overall look helps. He's quirky so mix and match from across different fashions styles work well for Grimmy I've thought.
- 69 my english is very poor because I never studied it at school, I probably be better at french and italian, but your incoherence made me spill my coffee all over the laptop. Luv you.
- I like how Louis is the gigantic elephant in the Gryles room.
- He's really not.
- [quote]Harry is 19 years old he isn't in realmature relationship with Grimmy, he likes to have fun (manly with his bandmate Louis).
Re: where/when the hell is he 'having fun with Louis' anywhere outside of being in front of a camera for band promo/touring - and in your head?
I don't operate Harry, Nick, or anoyone else. What I don't understand is your insistence Harry is not only creeping around in his free time with Louis when he clearly mostly (at least) is NOT but that he HAS to be, that he has no choices outside of your want of Louis. That is your fantasy, and very likely not Harry's or Louis' by now, if it ever was.
You just won't allow them choices or friends or potential partners outside of your Larry world.
[quote]69 my english is very poor because I never studied it at school, I probably be better at french and italian, but your incoherence made me spill my coffee all over the laptop. Luv you.
Speaking with you is like speaking to village of the damned anyway.
That def is IT
- For 74, yes he is, because the only things Gryles shippers have to sustain their teory is how much time Harry and Nick ar spending together, while Harry and Louis are never together outside their work. But you conveniently forget the swedish interview from November when Harry declared that when he wants to go outside without being spotted he can do without problem. Don't forget he flayed to US few times and nobody knew about this, or the two days disapparition 29-31 December last year.
- R71, perhaps the Larry posts were more sensible back then.
- But how would he have time to sneak around with louis when almost every time 1D have spare time, we know he's been hanging with nick or his friends. Just saying =)
- 'Shipping war', says it all about the mindset of some here. Go back to Tumblr.
- [quote][R71], perhaps the Larry posts were more sensible back then.
'Sensible' and 'Larry post'. Two terms that have never sat easily alongside each other for the most part.
- Those replying to the Louis posts. You realise you are being trolled, don't you? It is best to completely ignore them. For those suggesting another place to post you can set up a closed fb group. It's easily done.
- When you don't have proofs of Gryles, you bega to attack and call me dumb. What is your proof of a relationship anyway? That they spend time together? That every move of them together is in the paper next hour?That they have a common PR company who is interested in bringing their clients in the paper daily? That Grimmy is trolling the fandom with misleaded photos? That he continuously is making innuendos and speaking about Grimmy evenif he is known for his private romantic life?
- R81, a Google group might be easier.
I wouldn't want to to be cliquey, just somewhee to discuss Breakfast Show, Nick and related without having to argue over Larry with these insufferable little tards demanding proof for something in their faces and giving nothing in return.
I apologise for arguing with them but it's been awhile and they just burn my fucking biscuits in light of so much Harry and Grimmy of late.
On a related note, I am sure it must have got picked up on but did anyone catch the Twitter thread about the girls seeing H/N in Nandos. Didn't say when but there was talk of an injunction as well. As I say I'm a tad out of date and have not kept up to the threads lately.
- R80, true. Hence my inclusion of the word 'more'...
- R71 - yup he works a suit well I think. And it sounded like last night was a success. He wasn't even the last to leave which is pretty impressive.
Not massively keen on H 's Burberry patterns and buttons to the neck but to each their own. Pixie I thought looked excellent last night too.
In the vain hopes of some peace- attention all you Louis and harry fans - this is not a Gryles thread. This is a gay gossip site with a thread where we like to discuss Nick G and his mates. H is incidental and only mentioned because he happens to be in lots of publicity, pap and fan shots with Nick. Honestly we don't think anything is going on and are just having some fun. I mean, be serious; why on earth would the worlds current A+++ boybander want to get physical with a guy who is only 1) host of GBs flagship radio show 2) one Of GQs Best Dressed and fashion icon 3) friends with some of the best selling artists in the world 4) member of Londons most exclusive private members bar 5) successful Awards show presenter and 6) has the freedom to roam London comfortable his sexuality isn't a secret.
I mean honestly, why would he.....we aren't delusional
- I may be mistaken, but I don't think a Nandos twitter conversation has come up here recently. Do you have a link, R83?
- Indeed, JJ, haha. It's a mystery :).
- JJ: don't forget, he's also really, really fit.
- 83, if you think Harry and Grimmy being in the paper together daily means they are under some kind ofinjunction, and then believe the 'journalist"who twitted this, I don't have hope for the umanity. I want to speak my mind here with or without your consent.
- JJ- love the post!!!! It made my morning!!! I really have know idea why Harry would date Nick... But in the words of my friend " Harry if you are not already getting with that, why the he'll not."
- JJ, it's good to see them working suits. Harry makes me laugh because he looks like he should be in some period drama with a shotgun under his arm and an upper crust deestalker hat on. But he looks good. Makes him look a bit older.
They won't get much time to see one another once the tour kicks off (and madness begins again, oh...yay...oh no) so it looks as if they're really making the most while they can, which is great. I also liked how Pixie looked, she suits short hair.
It'd be fun to see if Harry and Nick move into any new projects together in future since they appear to have very similar interests. His shot at DJing was interesting but I think they could be quite the force on the scene if they turned their heads to something unique, in a true business sense. Hmmm...
- R89 we have discussed what exactly injunctions can and can't do (contrary to the beliefs of certain people who cry PHOTOBAN~ or INJUNCTION to explain the lack of interaction of their "ship") ad nauseum on this thread, which you would know if you'd been around for more than spreading your knee-jerk reaction to last night's photos into places it's not wanted.
Things injunctions are: highly specific gagging orders on certain highly specific subjects being talked about in the press.
Things they are not: anything else.
- just listened to the call and delete. wouldn't harry be the first person the pr bloke would mention if they were together in any way or into blokes? as he didn't it must mean that either he is totally straight or the pr bloke new straight away that he was on call and delete or the whole thing was pre planned to throw people off the scent. it's normally pre recorded right? is it pre recorded the day before because if so it was def a set up. grimmy mentioned that he was recovering from the pre brits dinner which was last night. if he made the call yesterday, the pr blokes would have queried that and he didn't?!?!
- R93 yes it was recorded on Tuesday.
- [quote]83, if you think Harry and Grimmy being in the paper together daily means they are under some kind ofinjunction, and then believe the 'journalist"who twitted this, I don't have hope for the umanity. I want to speak my mind here with or without your consent.
You can absolutely just do one. You don't even understand injunctions and are just hopping from one fangirl-ism to the next, trying to make something stick. It won't.
And another thing: nobody cares about your squeaks of protest. It's a Grimmy thread, stop using it as a Larry/Louis shrine and take that somewhere else! I'm gonna F and F you if you keep going off topic and forcing the conversation onto Louis. It's not fair, that's not what the thread is about.
- Yes, Call or Delete is pre-recorded the day before.
I've had an inkling that COD has been a set up since it returned from the hiatus due to the Kate Middleton's nurse thing last year that led to prank features being pulled off air.
- Yep it was yesterday, Paloma slipped at one point and referred to the Brits being "tomorrow" (I think when she called her stylist.) The call to PR was definitely set-up/he was aware.
- [quote]just listened to the call and delete. wouldn't harry be the first person the pr bloke would mention if they were together in any way or into blokes?
For the person that asked. I'll find the Twitter thread about Nandos/injunction. Pay attention to the hashtags. It will clearly be of no use or interest to the Larry fangirl here so I expect she won't be sticking around.
- JJ this wasn't a innocent Grimmy thred, never. People was interested in Harry and Nick posible hook-up, and were determined to prove the only person Grimmy is having sex with is Harry and nobody else, because you know, everything about them together scream sex-alert! People,study some body language, don't look at words, at Grimmy's very public innuendos (he will never do that to a boyfriend in public, he is too gentleman for this), it is banter between friends(Like the gay jokes Harry made with Ed Sheeran in Ed's tour diary, and nobody believe these two are fucking).
- Thank you, R98.
- I will not mention Louis or Larry from now on, even if I really believe they are having sex daily, But I will adress the Gryles eternal love-story nonsense as I want.
- Wait, do you mean the one where they said it looked like a romantic dinner and they only had eyes for each other? Yeah, we did actually discuss that one. When you said hashtags I remembered. Thanks anyway, R98.
- Here is the Twitter thread regarding a discussion about Nick and Harry/super injunction/Nandos from Feb 15, which could be remembered from October last year or any time really, because it doesn't state explicity when.
There's also a nice aside from a male and then the inevitable el thicko gatecrash from a Larry fanatic (sounding suspiciously like someone here).
As ever, take with a pinch of salt, keep an open mind but here it is. It's nice too:
- R101, can you take these shipping terms like 'Gryles' about real people, elsewhere, back to whatever corner of your bedroom suits you best.
- Well okay, it's been posted, no problem. But it's there for anyone who might have missed.
- Thank you for searching for it anyway, R105 :).
- Love this pic of Harry and Nick from the party.
Just going back to the clothing. Is Harry wearing a matching tie or is it part of the hang of the shirt? Because it almost looks like an inclusive tie and makes him look really smart.
- Nick makes very public innuendos about his relationship with Harry? LOL okay, I'll take this one down.
First of all, I'd like to know what Breakfast Show YOU'RE listening to or what interviews and articles YOU'RE reading because since around October, Nick's been very hesitant to mention Harry by name on his show at all. We get stories about his "friend" and only people who listen EVERY DAY, cross reference his tweets and the tweets of his coworkers (like Chris Stark) or tweets about sightings of H/N (like the Yo Sushi! lunch) would automatically assume those are about Harry.
Aside from those, Harry's only ever brought up by Matt Fincham, and usually via the Showbot feature. (One exception to this is when Nick surprised Matt with a call to Harry at like, 8 AM.)
Even on this morning's show, when discussing the party, FINCHY said "Harry Styles was there" and Nick said "Yeah, Harry Styles was there, (other celebrity) came," but he didn't mention Harry of his own volition.
When he's asked about Harry in interviews, he answers in one of three ways:
He completely shuts down like he did in the Fabulous interview
He reacts like he did in the recent Sugarscape video where he's visibly annoyed and gives very short answers until the subject changes.
OR he makes jokes like "I'll cry every day he's away," obviously over-the-top comments that will sound RIDICULOUS when printed. (Which they did.)
You're confusing ACTUAL Nick Grimshaw with the things tinhatters READ into Nick's comments.
Those comments read very differently to people outside of the fandom, people who don't frequent gossip sites like this, get their jollies from ~analyzing every piece of material about Harry Styles, 1D, or Nick Grimshaw, and people who listen to the radio or read gossip rags casually.
- All of you are Gryles shippers, probably with tumblr accounts, like C for exemple, but are hiding under a "real love-story" umbrella and pretend to be such mature and informed people. Please, give me a break,you probably fantasize about Grimmy fucking Harry every night.
- I think it is part of the shirt, R107. It is a lovely picture as are all the rest really :).
- No worries r106. Another pic from the party I love is this one with Example, and I love Example.
Does anyone recall the comment about 'we all like men here' being made last year when Harry did karaoke with Example and Nick in the studio? It always struck me that everyone totally glossed over the fact Example was there too, even though that comment only exploded around Harry. Nice picture anyway:
- well if call and delete was yesterday the pr bloke was obviously in on it? looks like a set up to me.
- I'm only posting this to stir the pot but there are pics of Harry and Nick either arriving or leaving together last night on Tumblr if anyone is interested. Now I will go away and do other constructive things with my time off.
- Miss ugh, if you don't know that Grimmy is checking tumblr you should inform then (he said many times he is obsessed with this); of course he knowswhat people think about him and Harry and is playing the game. Everything for publicity, no?
- Shipping is irrelevant because this is real life. In real life what matters is this: when two people spend time together and are clearly happy in each others company other people will notice. And want to show appreciation towards that. That is all.
More on topic, there were SO many stylish people there last night. And from what Nick and Finchy and Coxy all were saying on the show this morning, everyone had a lovely time. Which is really all that should matter.
- R111, I can't say I know much about Example to be honest, but I do remember a comment like that now that you say that.
- Still on the fence re all this but thought I'd mention there is a pap photo of H arriving last night, via a cab. The picture is of him only but you can see a tiny fleck of N's suit in the corner so they obviously arrived together.
(Apologies if this has already been mentioned)
- R108 you make your point beautifully, but you'll never get through to (sadly) teenage girls who can only see the 'beauty' of Louis and Harry in some chaste, doomed relationship that suits their bringmanagementdown.blog font themes and x-rated shipping fantasies.
The fact someone is on here, constantly referring to 'Gryles' and 'ships' just proves this thread has been infiltrated by Tumblr cranks again.
To r110, thanks yes I think it is a onesie (awful term, lol!). It'd be cool if Nick and Harry ever did do something separate ortogether fashion-wise like a men's range. I dunno, I just think they're creative and the high-end fashion interest is there. They're always around those shows as well.
- LG: yeah there's another one too where N's hand is visible as well.
- Yes, Grimmy checks tumblr, but his core audience isn't FROM tumblr.
His 6.7 million daily British listeners are his audience, you idiot, and THEY'RE the ones he's concerned about, not a handful of shippers on the internet.
- It is really odd that they would crop Nick out of photos from his own dinner/arriving or leaving that dinner.
- R118, I know. I'm just protective of Nick and very adverse to this idea that his entire career hinges on his attachment to Harry Styles, like he hasn't worked his (fine) hindquarters off to get where he is.
I'm exhausted by the notion that every single thing Nick has done with or regarding Harry has been a massive publicity scheme.
I legitimately cannot stand when these children come into this thread and start saying crap like they've been spewing ever since the pictures of Nick and Harry in coordinating clothes at Nick's massive dinner party sitting next to each other and shmoozing with guests together (like a couple) started cropping up.
Mostly it makes me sad for the actual people involved in this. Nick, whose friendship with Harry is "weird" because of his age and sexuality. Harry, who clearly CHOOSES to spend time with Nick and gets to see people's reaction to that. Not to mention Louis, who has to constantly protect his girlfriend from the shit his "fans" send her way.
- R114 et al - Just because someone said I was Harrick on the other thread (maybe that was you) doesn't mean I am. I actually really like her/his account, and visit it, but I'm 29, for god's sake, way past Tumblr.
Now plainly you are very threatened by the recent photographs of Nick and Harry, and realise that your dream of Harry and Louis publicly admitted their love for each other is just not going to happen, probably because it is not actually true, but don't think for one moment that posting rabid views on an adult gay forum thread is going to make any difference to how they live their lives or how we form our opinions.
Of course you have the option of continuing to post here but you really will just be ignored or insulted, and to be fair, most of us have been quite gentle in those insults so far, they will get worse, after all we know words that would quite frankly make Urban Dictionary blush.
- Yeah, R122. The idea that it is all PR or that Nick is only successful because of Harry or that there is anything strange about their friendship/relationship are all ridiculous and irritating notions. They are lovely together and both work really hard. Everything else is irrelevant or a byproduct.
- R114 and the ilk, I would listen to c. You should see some of the stuff we say to/about LG on this thread, and she (despite the annoyance she tends to cause) is actually one of us.
- You people believe Harry and Nick are in relationship based on what? They don't have any kind of sexual tension normal from two people who are having sex. Sorry, but yes, you are tinhatting.
- How does one quantify sexual tension? You sound like you just tabbed over from your larrybraverybullshit blog, please come back when you've experienced a sexual relationship.
- R121, but whoever left part of Nick's suit in the pictures is a genius!
Nick and Harry have def. grown on me and I hope they are a couple. I do believe C (and my eyes) but am under no illusion if so that there won't be yet another year of PR trickery, deflection and no doubt Larry to throw confusion into the mix. The end of this damn group can't come soon enough imo, lol!
- R126 there are fifteen 600 comment threads dedicated to this relationship, and 6 600 comment threads dedicated to Nick Grimshaw, as well as the 100+ on this 7th thread already.
The varied conclusions (and they are varied- everything from people who believe they're in a committed relationship to a certain poster who thinks Harry's been hiding a relationship with Caroline Flack for a year and some change) we've reached on this thread are born of THOSE. I'm not going to summarize them for you because you don't actually CARE, you're just mad that Harry spends time with boys who aren't Louis.
- Why does everything rest on this so-called "sexual tension"? I don't see sexual tension between, say, Victoria and David Beckham in photos, but I don't doubt they are together (although I'm sure there are some that do ...). Same goes for, say, my best friend and their boyfriend. Most relationships don't remain static in a haze of tension - which is usually sexual attraction during the period of first meeting/dating - because they get used to each other. They don't see each other as sexual objects 24/7. They are used to each other's bodies and language and mannerisms, which turns into being comfortable with each other. Easy, relaxed body language - which is also to say of friends, I should point out - is a far better determiner of a pair's closeness, if they have known each other as long as say, N and H or H and L.
I'd actually find it very odd if two people who had known each other for around two years exhibited any kind of tension, because it wouldn't be entirely healthy.
I'm not saying this in favour of either pairing, just that this mythical constant sexual tension is both non-existant and, if it wasn't, would not indicate to me a close, loving or particularly healthy relationship. Occasional tension yes, but that is more likely in private moments or due to a reaction to something. Not just the presence of the other person.
- Yeah, leaving the clue of a hand and a bit of the suit, was rather kind, R128, haha.
- I never said Harry and Nick are PR only, read my posts corectly. I said they are good friends who share the same PR team. Of course Nick didn't base his career on Harry, but o, boy, he really helped him lately with his new show. You really don't see that, the obvious PR relationship between 1D and BBC radio 1? And for the lady caling me an idiot for not seeing the huge radio personality of Grimshaw, sorry, I love Nick but I remember seeing in Daily mail more than 300 negative comments about his performance after Chris Moyles's departure.
- I am mad that Harry spend his time with boys who are not Louis. Are you crazy? He spend evry day with Louis, they are in the same band. I just not undestand this Gryles isteria. I mean, what make you think they are sex parteners, because they don't have any kind of sexual chemistry together. And yes, I know what I'm talking about, what I want to sugest by this.
- M - I think I follow your friend on a well-known social network as I saw that too and spat coffee when I read it
R107 - Its a tie I think - can see in other pics. Ill look for one of them
R108 - Fair points
Seen the link below- Harry coming out of a house yesterday morning in Notting Hill at 7am.
As for the tension rubbish- I will repeat,1) absolutely no way savvy media types will give the game away when sober and aware of press 2) there is usually a marked lack of tension bettween people who acutally are having a physical relationship and have been together more than 3 months. DOesn't mean they are together, but absolutely doesn't mean they arent
- JJ - I wrote a long post that got swallowed basically reiterating what you say at point 2! I'd find it stranger if two people who had known each other for around two years exhibited prolonged tension between each other. People become comfortable around each other and know each other better as people, rather than as a potential fuck, to put it bluntly. Relaxed body language and ease is a far better indication of closeness, platonic or otherwise.
The house he was leaving was Dave Gardiner's, I think? Cara left earlier in the night, no mention of when Rita left. Don't know who else was there, maybe Jamie Hince and James Brown (lol!) from the photos in the cabs earlier.
- JJ.. It was an amazing comment!!!! I did the same thing...!
- [quote]I legitimately cannot stand when these children come into this thread and start saying crap like they've been spewing ever since the pictures of Nick and Harry in coordinating clothes at Nick's massive dinner party sitting next to each other and shmoozing with guests together (like a couple) started cropping up.
But don't they though. The seating arrangement so Harry could be sat next to Nick. Cute, cute, cute, and I rarely fangurl, but fuck it! :)
Loving JJ's link to the HuffPo. Cringeworthy. The headline screaming about 'Cara and Rita', and 'walks of shame'. Anything, anything to hook this young man up with as many women as possible, even when the women come to the party together pretty much as a couple!
Staggering attention to detail, as usual, from the scions of truth and justice at Claptrap Towers. That stuff is barf-worthy
- Oh, it's Dave Gardner's house, I thought it might be Rita's but Dave makes sense too.
- Maybe Harry and Nick sat together at dinner like friends, not like a couple, ever thought of this? Tinhatting to the extreme.
- How random is this story? Talking about a party a week ago and saying they haven't seen each other in ages when they were just out last night, talk about awkward timing and being slow on the uptake. Also weird to take nick's "I'm going on my own" as meaning he won't be hanging out with harry - were they expecting him to say harry would be his date? Just a weird angle all around.
- Okay, please bear with me, but one thought keeps recurring to me and that is Harry's extraordinary social rise in the last 12 months.
I'm trying to think of anyone in the past who has been this effective so quickly.
The Primrose Hill set are notoriously difficult to get close to and yet he appears to be slipping in with ease .... at 19....
And thats in addition to all the other groups he is reaching into. Really its quite extraordinary.
ITs taken years for N and co to reach the level of fame and notoriety they are at (possibly with the exception of Pixie due to family conncetions)
- Yeah, fine, r139. The thread is of no use to you then is it? Tarrah then.
For anyone sensible, you couldn't go far wrong than to read and digest r130's excellent post.
I can only assume, r130, that those silly/childish enough to base everything on 'sexual tension' have never been in relationships of their own!
- [quote]'I'm going on my own,' Nick, 28, told us.
Oh, dear heart Now magazine. If you didn't make all that up to start with, clearly (and delightfully) the man lies to you.
- Wasn't Harry in Yorkshire at the time anyway? Harry's birthday wasn't exactly ages before that either and then Harry was away for almost 10 days. A really bizarre article, R140 with a lot of awkward interpretation as fact.
- Oh, I'm R130; thought that got swallowed which is why I repeated myself, oops!
I suspect many of those who parrot that H and L (or even of H and N, because I don't necessarily get "love" from their body language or attitude: that sort of thing is very difficult to determine for an outsider, especially when there is little to go on) are "so in love" have never been in a long-term relationship themselves.
Many of them seem to be body language experts though, so it swings in roundabouts.
- On an aside- at Uni loads of my straight male friends had Co-dependent relationships with lots of homo-erotic undertones. The girls all took the p*** a bit.
All happily married to women now except one who is happily sleeping his way round Londons gay scene having exhausted New York
- With other straight men or with gay men, JJ?
- I don't think Nick is lied about not seeing Harry ïn ages". After February 1 Harry was in Yorkshire and when he returned, Sunday and Monday he was in rehearshals and then he partied hard. I understand Monday he stayed at the house party till 7am the next day.
- In light of this thread tab loading as "Downton Abbey" before switching, Harry tweeted this amusing video of Downton Abbey "performing" What Makes You Beautiful today:
- R150 - that is one crazy weird coincidence?
- JJ, I definitely think that's really interesting and noteworthy too, especially since so much of it is clearly down to Nick. Nick has connections with all those people, Nick is the one who first brought Harry to any kind of Fashion Week event (although he probably befriended Harold Tillman through some other connection since Nick was saying it was weird they were friends), and Nick was obviously his in for the Primose Hill Gang. I know people go on about Harry brought so much publicity to Nick's show but in my opinion the connections that he's made through Nick are a lot more meaningful than Nick getting some extra One Direction fan listeners.
- Of course, JJ. I was joking that it was fitting...no conspiracy theory!
- R153 sorry poor posting on my part-I was half serious!
But of course you are right. Just quite funny coincidence :)
- No problem, JJ :).
- Was Nick the first to take him to a fashion show? I thought it was with James Cordon to Aquascutum (lucky bastard)? Which is where he's pictured with Harold Tillman.
Also Nick could like him as much as he likes; he may have introduced Harry to the PH set, but Harry must have crazy good social skills, or they wouldn't have time for him. Same goes for many of the people outside of Nick that he's befriended. I find it really interesting, myself, how he manages to settle himself into these social (and familial, in the Teasdales' case) settings. I'd be interested to meet him just to see what his manner is like and how he socialises exactly.
- Didn't he sit at aquascutum with Alexa and the geldofs? Could have sworn I saw an old tweet about that the other day.
- I agree, R156. He must be a good listener and have excellent natural social skills to be able to fit in with all these different types of people. Being easy-going and charming helps as well of course.
- R156 Exactly. My point is that in each environemnt he is in he seems to connect with the Alphas in that situation and bond.
Look at his Philosophy night out - pictures with a Hilary Clinton ex-advisor and Jemima Khan; or his relationship with the filmakers (I forget thier names)
I can only assume his "personal presence" (psychology chat for charisma) is immense.
I am willing to bet he'll be babysitting the Beckhams and having a kickabout with David whilst talking fashion with Victoria before the Summer, the face of a fashion label before 2014 and Christ only knows what else...
Just hope he doesn't leave N behind as he is only 19 and has a lot of growth still to come I would thing....
- The Daily Mail seem be back to their normal unpleasant tone.
Posted however for the charming picture of Matt Fincham and Rita Ora at the piano! (Hasn't his job improved since having to work with Chris Moyles, who really wasn't nice to him at all).
They are also pointing out the correlation between Nick's suit and Harry's shirt/tie (although they appear to just be co-ordinating rather than actually matching).
- It's interesting that you say Alphas, JJ, since he does seem to inspire a bit of a protective instinct both in his friends etc...as well as his security people, who seem to be constantly grabbing, lifting or pulling him, much more than they do with the others.
It's not that he looks like he needs protection or is weak, but somehow that is how they react around him.
- Well I've always said I thought Harry was far more assertive and ambitious than he's perhaps seen, which would partly explain his meteoric social rise.
Countering that determination is a quality he seems to possess where he's non-threatening and quite submissive in how he deals with people. That and his apparent earnestness seems to engender protectiveness in those around him.
- Yeah, I agree, RM, it is an intriguing combination.
- I know that Daily Mail article is mostly crap but I do find it interesting (and a bit shocking tbh) how many comments there are about Harry and Nick, definitely more frequent than I can remember before! Not that I'm saying any stock can be put in DM readership, but I just think it's interesting to note how much of the general public is questioning this or making assertions.
"Nick Grimshaw deffo fancies the pants of Harry Styles. It's clear for all to see."
"Serious question....are styles and that grimshaw character dating! It all looks a bit odd to me"
"Harry and Nick are clearly a couple"
"Why does Harry just not 'come out' & tell the world he is in love with an older man!"
"Mark my words - Nick and Harry are more than friends, I heard that from one of their hangers-on!!"
"Poor Harry seems so smitten with him. I hope Nick doesn't end up making a fool of him because I have no doubt these 2 are together. I don't care how many fake PR relationships he's set up on.."
"I wonder when it will come out about Harry and Nick???"
- RM and R161 - Many thanks for better articulating my thoughts.
I fancy a sweepstake on his next moves (socially)
- Just some upcoming events with Nick:
He'll be on BBCR1 next Wednesday at 7pm for a special intern-produced show.
On March 7 he'll be helping host the Graham Norton Show for a Comic Relief Special
- R164 that's really interesting that they published those comments because I know they heavily screen the comments. On controversial articles they might only allow 10 comments I've noticed, and I made an account once to test this out. Tried to post a comment on an article they had on equal marriage and made arguments against the disgustingly homophobic comments there and it never showed up. They only allowed around 5 comments on that piece too. I've seen other examples where the majority of the comments are supporting the point of view the DM is trying to put forward.
- Thanks, lots.
Thanks for collecting those, R164. I stopped after a few insulting and hateful ones...ugh. It is interesting though. I remember for a while people were saying comment sections under articles about Harry and/or Nick would be closed...are they still doing that or had that been just a coincidence?
JJ, yeah, I too am curious what his next social groups etc... will be.
- *stopped reading those
- R168 They close those that could be potentially libellous or regading legal proceedings. Others are often left completely unmonitored.
Makes me ashamed to be British
- Thanks, JJ. Oh, I think stupid comments on newspaper/news websites is a worldwide phenomenon unfortunately.
- I too have posted comments on DM articles and 2 out of 5 of mine about N and H and on marriage never appeared.
I'm not rereading my posts before saving them, ugh.
- Re-listened to a clip of nick calling his publicist and noticed something that struck me earlier, but normally when they do Call or Delete they use a radio one phone or an anonymous phone don't they? Cause nick or the guest always has to say who it is or how they might not pick up an unknown number, they don't use their own phones, but the assistant who picked up and put him through knew who it was (called him Nick) without him saying anything. Could have recognized the voice in the few words he said i suppose but still interesting maybe.
- Although talking of Harry's getting into Nick's set; have we ever seen him with Henry Holland, apart from the last night show? I don't know if it's just projecting, but I get this weird feeling Henry's not as keen. I don't know how I would know, though, other than that one time I've never seen them together and Henry's never mentioned him anywhere that I can think right now?
I'm only mentioning because Henry's one of Nick's best and oldest friends, by all accounts.
Daily Mail readers (hopefully) aren't Nick or Harry's target demographic and I'd hope neither care about the trollish and ignorant comments posted. Observations such as "weird" and "pa*do" are only more insulting, embarrassing and ignorant in the current climate. Only last week there was the scandal with the guy from Corrie and people think it's appropriate to throw these words around? For a nation apparently so obsessed with slamming down on this kind of crime, especially a certain sect (see also the hypocritical and sexist Sun), some people are far too free and easy making light of a very serious issue.
- Hmm I don't get the feeling harry and henry would hang out withou nick, but he seemed nice enough towards harry on nick's last late time show? Very cute actually, they all seemed sort of doting on him, like they were letting him in on all this stuff about nick
- Henry is genuinely a very busy guy, I rarely see him out with Pixie, Gellz etc. Even Nick has said on the show that Henry rips into him when he rings him saying "i'm in work, as i have a normal job"
- Popping back in now the discussion seems to have calmed back down! I agree with R177 - I just don't think Henry has time, plus he's happily settled in a long term relationship, which does make one stop going out and partying quite as much.
Thanks to whomever also posted how many threads worth of this chat we've got through - wow, we could power our own forum! Who's looking forward to the Brits tonight? I think the chances of 1D winning are slim to none as it's an industry prize, not public vote. Hopefully that means they'll get even more smashed than last time and provide some entertainment. I can remember them from last year, before I really paid any attention to them - my friends and I found H shouting out Radio 1 over Capital etc. hilarious!
- I am very much looking forward to the Brits N16! Especially because the tables have so much booze and the celebs dont mind getting hammered and it makes great television. There seems to be a different drama every year.
- I've never watched them before, but that sure sounds like fun!
- Unfortunately I am going to miss the Brits as I am out tonight. But yes I can remember H thanking R1 instead of Capital which was hilarious and if my memory serves me correctly resulted in 1D being banned from Capital's playlist which if true is even more hilarious. I agree, I cannot see 1D winning this year as it's voted for my industry.
On another note, thank heavens this thread has now died down again. Although the rants from fan-girl teens can be quite amusing as long as there are kept at a minimal.
As someone else said, I to believe N and H have tried to cram as much socialising together as possible in before H goes off on tour. I for one will miss the outings and the papped photos.
Talking of paparazzi, honestly, did they really camp out all night just to pap Cara, H and co leaving that house? I shouldn't laugh but Cara's little fall on the stairs reminds me of me at that age. Oh the memories.
- They appear to have changed the Now mag story to include the fact H was at Nick's party last night, having just read it from the link back on r140
- That's funny, R182, but good for them because they looked a bit silly at first.
- Some more cute pics from the party.
- Really thinking 1D might stand a chance tonight to be honest - not for Best Group but I've been thinking they might get Interational Success? That would be suited at least, and it's a smaller category anyway. Paloma made the comment about not thinking she's going to win cause she wasn't allowed to bring a guest and so far I know at least Harry's sister, Harry's mum, Louis's mum and Louis's girlfriend are all attending.
- R185 Global Success? Yeah - its interesting that its never been phrased like that before.
It used to be international breakthrough.
All three have been huge in US but I have a sneaky suspicion it might be the one award the panel could give 1D and still retain credibility as it is no reflection on their music, simply on their success and could take into account Tour and World Tour pre-sale?
Adele is a bigger artist in US in sales but hasnt toured and Mumford has predominantly dominated US only I think
- I'm not one to ever judge someone's behaviour as being indication of anything. (For example, even though Louis is camper than anything I would never have pegged him for gay etc. etc.) However, I think it's nice to see that when H is out and about on his own and not being styled, he has quite a 'flamboyant' dress sense and isn't afraid of print/colour/matchy matchy clothes! I'm sure this is N, Henry, Mark Ronson and others' influence. His other style is of course ripped skinny jeans and band tee shirts - ie mini Tom Atkin.
I just like that he wears non laddy clothes I suppose haha
- I agree, N16. He looks good in both styles, but it is nice to see him "dressed up" so to speak.
- N on the red carpet at the Brits! That shirt looks a familiar print...
- Definitely getting a 70s pornstar vibe
- Haha, it sure does look familiar, N16!
- Thanks N16
He does have a very different looking profile to face on huh?
Like his quote too
"I've dressed like a Seventies porn star"
- The mail and its readers really hate Nick don't they ... blimey! I also see they are running a 'Missing me Harry' story on Taylor now, come on. No he doesn't miss her, if he really was dating her which I don't believe, they were together 2 minutes, and he broke up with her as the stories have it. The mail is ridiculous.
- And to see the outfit in full; and yes, he certainly has a point....
- oh c - doesn't he just....
- He looks delicious :)!
- Looks as though Harry is wearing another very similar pattern! What is this bloody designer? Burberry?
- And Harry appears to be attempting a quiff.
(Apologies for the quality).
- A nice photo of Harry:
- I smell a Burberry endorsement lads...
- Not Brits related but someone in London who works in PR tweeting about Harry and Nick
- Thanks, R201.
- Nick just presented the breakthrough act to Ben Howard. He was precious, looked so good in his outfit an was just over-all perfect.
- Introduced by James Corden as "the man who hired a stripper for Harry Styles' 19th birthday" lol
- He looked well and maybe that he has imbibed a couple of glasses of wine. Not drunk just mellow.
- Lots of tweets coming out of the works since harry and nick have been shown on the tv
- Here's another
- another (just linking people who look possibly relevant but wow yeah everyone is pretty much saying it on twitter)
- not sure how much is joke or not but this dude mentioned eating at nandos sat near harry and nick, no clue when he's referring to but sounds like they were out to lunch sometime (recently?)
- Wow. I'm going through twitter right now and there's really A LOT of people claiming they know Nick and Harry are together.
- We are getting many a tweet tonight. Whether its true or not, its being more and more noticed by the general, non fan public isn't it. On a separate note, I'm a little bit in love with Nicks outfit. and hair. this evening. Last couple of days he's looked better than Harry I think and I'm a big fan of what Harry looks like ;)
- That's a lot of tweets, thanks everyone!
- Fancy linking any more Harry & Nick tweets folks?
- I'd like to see the tweets too, I can't seem to find them myself!
- Another one.
- Search "styles grimshaw" and select "All" - you have to scroll through a lot of the same tweets being repeated, especially people quoting Nick's introduction, but there are also a lot in there from people talking about how obvious it is
- Thanks, wow...so many.
- And another...
- They dont stop
- and another
- another one
- It seems like everyone either knows or suspects something's going on between them. Looking through twitter it looks like even the fangirls are starting to suspect.
- another one
- Woahhh - the Naoise one is interesting - she's a music producer, maybe more likely to hear things - and she's on the totally in love boat. Huh.
- they really dont stop
- this person getting told to catch up cause it's been going on for ages, not news
- Grimmy just planted one on James. So cute. And funny. He totally blushed afterwards and James joked around. It was really cute and fun. They're such pals!
- METRO SHOWBIZ just tweeted "Harry Styles is going to get jealous Grimshaw! Where was his kiss on the lips?! #BritAwards2013"
- Metro being suggestive again lol.
- In another thread here, one about what famous person has anyone slept with, one guy said he'd fucked James Cordon, twice I think he said.
- This is like actually building ... I sense either a come out or the most damage control in the history of damage control.
Grim and Corden - best moment ever.
- R240, I agree, this has escalated so much and so many people aren't buying the press stories/think it's obvious H and N have something going on, and tonight just seemed to explode everything. And they haven't even gone partying yet! Who know what it will be like once those pics come out later...
- I love Metro, haha.
- This is legitimately the worst kept secret in the UK music industry right now.
- Now, we sit and wait for the after party pictures. C'mon boys. I have 45 mins until I really need to sleep!
- I agree, R240 and R241.
- R240 Agree.
- Nick and James BRILLIANT! Nick is going to have a sore head in the morning
- R239 he said his male friend had when they were much younger but yeah, it's there. Interesting one I think.
- Thanks JJ, its been a while since I read the entry.
- Nick and James Corden certainly distracted from the Nick and Harry talk for the moment
- Got home just in time to see the kiss. Have N and H been seen together at the brits tonight ?
- R251 lots of seperate screen time for both
- Loved the kiss! Nick was hammered haha. Can't wait for the breakfast show :) and hopefully pics later! Truly the worst kept secret ever ...
- Thanks JJ.
Also just catching up on the number of tweets tonight about them.
- N16 I fully imagine the entire group will be wrecked tomorrow am!
- There will be no damage control because there is no damage to control.
- I wonder if this is right?
It wouldn't be the first time Harry's nodded at Nick when on stage - my friend is in marketing and to go to 1D's i-tunes gig a while back and was stood/sat? right by where Nick was presenting from. She knew who Grim was but is no follower nor listens to his radio shows, and I got a text half way through asking me 'does Nick Grimshaw happen to know Harry Styles?' as Harry was constantly looking up to him, pulling faces at him, gesturing and threw the fake snowballs at him. My friend had no idea they were friends and was baffled by this behaviour ha. She said Nick grinned like 'an idiot' the whole way through.
I got told this story before I really became interested in the pair, and its what sparked my interest as well. Who knew what I was getting into following these two!
- Whoever he is waving at, it's cute how his face lights up :)
- For those who didn't get to see it!
- Looked through the tweets and don't think this one has been posted, the guy's seems pretty confident (although you can't see what the person he is talking to is saying because she has a protected account-it's fairly obvious)
- And another from a uni student:
- Another interesting one:
- I've seen a couple after party pic of Harry but none of Nick...
- we are getting a little desperate at this point. don't need to see students' accounts. we get it, there are a lot of tweets.
- Ahah yeah sorry just this last one that is interesting, not sure what the woman does but the man is an events organizer in Leeds.
- Who is Nick Grimshaw and what does he do?
- He fucks Harry Styles, r267.
Good work if you can get it.
- r268 now you're just validating everyone who said nick isn't successful/famous in his own right, tsk tsk
- Sounds like its going to be a great breakfast show. Dev said he just picked Nick off the floor and everyone is rushing in the cups of water. Says we must listen.
- He is so drunk. this is the funniest show ever. Loving it. And appearantly something has happened to Matt Fincham because he's not there and they're not allowed to say what happened, just that it's something to do with the Brits.
- Harry's there :)
- Genius. I knew him and Dev were winding him up on the changeover!
It's a 1D day off so this is just for fun.
- Harry Styles is in the studip. I repeat Harry styles is there.
- because friends show up at 7:30 am for unscheduled interviews after crazy nights out. that's a thing that friends do.
- His only day off before tour and he's up at this time, crazy
- They arrived at 6.30 together. HS is still absolutely plastered still and I'm pretty sure is going to get trouble for this. (Forget the Nick connection, its not the best business plan) Absolutely genius for us though :)
- It's my birthday today and I'm gonna pretend they're doing all of this just for me. It's my party y'all... :)
- They're both still drunk, especially Harry. They let everyone know that they arrived together. This is dangerous.
- At least they're not visualising it, that could be even more dangerous.. Nick straight up refused.
- This is priceless! Hammered. I reckon Fincham has spent an hour convincing the bosses that THiS is why they hired Nick and just to approve.
Oh Nick. You are swell!
- I love it when Harry and Nick muck about and just don't care.
Looks like a good time was had by all last night. I really like these two together and their set of friends, they seem a good bunch.
- I actually think fincham is in the worse state of all of them.
- Horrible conversation that tweet though^. Blase dude and idiotic fangirl. Simon Cowell must love the likes of her.
- This is LadsFM part 2. Picking up where they left of in october, just...more drunk and reckless haha.
- This tweet's kinder.
It seems as if Harry and Nick are being as free as they are able to be. Bit by bit maybe? That's my gut feel. Part of me knows there'll be the inevitable press encore of fantasy women in the wake of this. Part of me knows there'll be the inevitable womanising 'damage control', though someone rightly said there IS no 'damage' to control.
Part of me (the more positive part) really wonders now why the hell bother hiding it? They seem all but a very sweet couple. Why not just be fucking honest, forget possible injunctions and sneering, just have at it. Run it up the flagpole and see who salutes.
But I don't run their operations and PR. Sadly.
Everyone could be gay at my place
- [quote]They seem all but a very sweet couple.
Bad wording. They seem a sweet couple but for being truly out. But that's just my view. That's how it seems to me.
- I honestly don't see how anyone listening this morning won't have cottoned on at this point. There is nothing subtle about this.
- If I try to be rational...I still don't see how he can be in the studio right now. After having spent the night with Nick ( because he must have since they arrived together) and how this can be considered a "just friends" thing.
- I would be much more likely to do that with a friend to be quite honest, but I'm being neutral here.
- so many innuendoes....... jesus christ
- so they just basically confirmed that they were over annie mac's watching the beyonce documentary the other day
- Also confirmed the Christmas2012 get together. Not that we didn't know that already.
- This guy has tweeted about n/h in the past
- Not to put a dampener - but think Jamie Wonstone is with them from last night. Also if H spends so much time at Nicks. Why didn't he grab a new shirt.
So I doubt there's any action taken place in that time
But still sounds heavily innuendo laden
- "you can hear the pain and exhaustion in my throat from the Brits"....yeah The Brits ;)
- There are now pics of them leaving the brits afterparty together. I'd link the pics but I'm a bit overwhelmed.
- Mimi, Happy Birthday. You are a major fan girl but very amusing with it. Keep your enthusiasm it's lovely to see.
- Leaving after party pics.
- Here is a picture from the Brits dinner of them leaving together in a taxi that was cropped! There are also pictures all over tumblr of them leaving the after party together and according to the pap pictures "they left to party on to nick's until 6:30am with friends"
- Haha. Thanks. I'm sorry I'm spamming on here. i just found DL yesterday so I'm not 100% sure of what's "ok" on here. I can try to rein my fangirl-side in a bit.
- Any idea who this brunette is? She is in a few pictures with Harry and looks like she went back to Nick's flat with Jamie and Harry. And will likely be reported as Harry's next fling in the rags today.
Storing clothes at someone's house is a big step in a relationship and though it's probably a realistic measure they should take since friends or more their sleepovers have been starting rumors but they might not be ready for that conversation. Harry seems to have known he was going into the radio (Nick confirmed he had at least one guest for sure ahead of time and Harry said he had to be up at 5) so the smart thing to do would have left extra clothes at Nick's whether or not they're together.
And I'm sure they were both too drunk to get it up anyway so I'm sure they just continued the party till they had to leave for the show.
- That will be N's flat. Most of the properties are pastel coloured in PRH and as he has a garden, he'll live in a basement flat (as pictured)
If they're pap pictures, they must have followed them?
- Who on earth took those?! That's Nick's home isn't?
Thanks for all the lovely photograph links.
- N mentioned meeting Kate Hudson last night after the Brits and her talking about Hs cute face. Pretty sure that means H didn't go and 'carry on the party somewhere else' but went with N.
- R302 - Perhaps though given that they knew they were photographed arriving early in the morning it was thought better not to change. After all Nick would have a lot of plain T shirts etc which wouldn't have been recognizable if he had wanted to.
R305 - Yes, Kate Hudson referred to having wide set eyes like Harry, so it would appear likely that Harry was with them at that point.
- What was that whole Taylor Swift awkwardness about? Eh? confused
- SORRY I'M a little druink but the taylor swift awkwardness is abasically that squinty was waving at grimmy and grimmy though she was waving at someone else so he stared at her and also ignored her (idk how that works) so he totally snubbed her while staring her straight in the face so it's awkward for him.
- new piocture so fo harry and nick in a cab headed to the breakfast show (you can telel because nick's shirt while harry's in the same colothse he work to the awards)
- AND IT CONTIUNES
- Nick - 'I see you every blooming day' Grimshaw. He couldn't really stop talking about Harry today could he ..
- Well! A very eventful evening and morning. One of my favourite shows ever, though. Just about everyone seemed to be transitioning from drunk to hungover!
Someone who tweeted earlier and was linked - possibly the last person linked, he's tweeted a bit before - has now said he's "pretty sure" it's going on. And that he's sure Harry tops, though that might not be of interest to everyone. I'd link but I'm on a phone and really can't be bothered.
- I would never be up at that time for a friend, jesus christ
- Fave show ever haha reminds me of the glory days of Coxy :) Love those pics of them heading out to the show together - hearts in my eyes a little! The shots taken over the balcony of them heading in N's flat are beyon creepy though I must say.
I really hope that the tour doesn't change too much about them, I have faith that they'll pick up right where they left off and that H will pop home in down time though.
Think it's pretty much a case of hiding in plain sight now. Wonder if H or N might get in trouble for this morning, not only did they give away they arrived together, there was the 'man on...another thing' and 'I see you every bloomin' day' comments, never mind all the drunken unprofessional slurring!
- Car journey to somewhere, i'm guessing to bbcR1 as that was the top grimmy was wearing this morning!
- more than obvious part 1 (DJ whos slot is just before nick on radio1- https://twitter.com/dev_101/status/304480473042796545
- Part 2.. https://twitter.com/dev_101/status/304488408686919680
- I think I'm still getting over the amount of info and photos we've got this morning. Its a shame that H is going to be busy for so long this year because they obviously get on so so well !!!
- (Off topic but how do you post a clickable link on here?)
On topic the look on Harry's face in the last set of linked pictures is like he quite clearly has no f**ks left to give now. It's almost defiant lol.. (Grabs popcorn)
- Sorry, I am unable to listen to Harry's and Nick's performance from the Breakfast show. Please somebody tell me do they seem like a couple? Do you really think they are involved with each other? (without taking into account the twitter mesages about them). Your sincere oppinion.
- What an amazing night/morning...I'm still catching up!
- 320 - I'm beginning to run out of reasons they couldn't be together. And I've been a big skeptic. They are always together at times a couple would be. Birthdays, Christmas, big events etc. There was no reason for Harry to stay with Nick last night or be on the radio. It was a big night, Harry could have been off networking or go home with the other boys. It's clear they have sleep overs, they keep letting slip. They may be best friends, I think they really are, but they are very attached. The radio this morning was full of suggestive comments, Nick said he saw Harry everyday, confirmed Harry was at Nicks at Christmas, said he found him attractive ... I could go on.... I never thought I would be, but I'm being swayed.
- R320 I have thought they were a couple since Christmas. And nothing they have done in the last two months has dissuaded me. I think they are trying to cram in as much time together before H goes off on tour.
I never heard all of the breakfast show but from what I did hear I'd say they were a couple. The last set of pictures I have seen of both N and H in the taxi just shouts "We don't care" to me. I could be wrong and it could be just the fact that they were both still hammered from the night before but I don't think so.
It will be interesting to see H's PR's next move. Will they hook him up with some new female or just leave things in the hope that while he is away things die down. I'm hoping it's the latter because the press stories are getting to the ridiculous stage now.
On another note, it was interesting what Nick said during the handover with Sara Cox about going to 1D's arena show on Saturday. He asked if he could come along with her. Think it was his way of letting people know he would be there. (Could be tin-hatting on my part)just a thought though.
- My photographer friend (source C for those who are caught up ha) just text me to ask if I listened this morning and then said TOLD YOU! haha
- Haha, N16!
- r320 they sound sooo unbelievably like a couple, it's beautiful :)
- The dailymail seriously hate Nick, and the comments will probably be worse..
- R323 I thought it sounded like he had a free pass to go to any of the 1D dates he wanted.That and the way Niall talked about him p-reviously (though given the job he doews I would imagine thats true of most gigs anyway)
Cant imagine he'd miss the first though and probably keen to have freinds of his own to go with.
It is still plausible we have seen nothing that says they couldnt just be super close best friends with boundary issues and a possible unrequited crush.
However I think its a relationship for myself now. Pretty sure H and N arent into labels etc but if they were I suspect lover/partner/boyfriend would be one of them.
- Comments are surprisingly mixed so far - even some non-fans saying the DM is being uptight!
- Yeah, I agree, JJ. It really does look like a relationship more and more all the time.
- Progress I guess, R329 :)?
- Ugh the DM are so so VILE! I cannot stand the insinuations made about him being a creep for hanging out with H - I find it homophobic frankly as they seem to not give a shit about Doug Whatshisname prancing around with Courtney Stodden
- I decided not to read the article, and I'm glad I didn't, N16...
- Also don't like the insinuation that he wasn't doing his job properly. Sure it was more chatty chatty than usual, longer links. And sure he wasn't exactly sober. But BBCR1 didn't seem to care, the producer and the rest of the team were equally as drunk or hungover as Nick and his guest.
- They're just looking for excuses to bash him, Mimi, ridiculous.
- I know we've discussed them being careful in front of cameras a little here - and I know I'm being a little tinhatty but...
In this pic it looks to me like N is reaching out his hand to H? This is them trying to get through the scrum of paps to get to N's flat. I'm thinking he's too drunk to remember not to hold hands... but obviously just speculating!
- I thought the exact same thing, N16, when I saw it earlier! It certainly looks like that, whether it is or it isn't what it seems...maybe more photos will tell us more.
- It's the photos and their smiles in the car ride to R1 that I adore!
- I listened back and enjoyed the show for sure (as well as their friendship/relationship/fbuddyship/ whateverthehell) but I'm gonna be honest they both really do themselves no favours. The press pretty much have free reign now I guess all they needed was an 'in'.
I wonder if the other members get annoyed at Nick's involvement (attention grabbing) mostly resulting in negative headlines for Harry.. as it does reflect on the rest of the group in the end too. Louis makes it quite obvious he does..
I guess I just expected Nick to be more media savvy
- R335 and he pretty much hand fed them one..
- Must be hard for Nick, he does love the attention yes (not that it's a bad thing) but imagine being in a relationship with one of the most lusted over boys in the world right now, you'd want to scream it from the rooftops! People can speculate about what they're doing, but at the end of the day it could just be all very innocent and they're just VERY good friends. (However I find this quite unlikely)
- R339 - I wonder if this is actually what they want though; they really have no need to actually say anything, but if it is implicitly known then it will be much easier for Harry to spend time with Nick on tour breaks, rather than having to hide the time they are spending together.
- Maybe, C. I really do hope they get to spend as much time together as possible...openly if they want to!
- I'm wondering the same thing, c. I mean with the amount of press coverage they're getting in the UK and the innuendo etc, it almost doesn't matter at this point. It would be a big deal in terms of 1D/globally/etc, but Nick isn't even know outside of the UK and their relationship definitely isn't getting talked about in US media and so on. So they can basically do whatever they want as long as they're not actually snogging in public and it won't make a difference.
- What exactly does it reflect on the group? Because Harry and Nick being a bit drunk early morning isn't really an issue (the majority of us have turned up to work worse for wear or just sobering up - I know I have); and it won't be for a fair amount of listeners. We've seen Harry and Zayn out drinking before; Louis clubbing; Liam at Funky Buddha; Niall outside a pub smoking. Their fans are under no illusions that they are sweet, straight edge boys; it's part of their appeal.
So what you're saying is reflecting badly, in my opinion, is the press coverage of their relationship or Nick himself and Harry by association. I doubt Nick asks the DM to call him weird, or creepy, or to imply it's not right; nor does he ask the commentors to reiterate that. This is all outside perception influenced by a borderline homophobic media.
I don't really see what right Louis (or any of the others) has to have a problem with Harry having a good friend who is older and therefore inciting this borderline homophobic reaction. He had no problem courting the same speculation with far more public innuendo and baiting with Harry himself. Quite rightly, he wanted to stop it when everything got too heavy and the fans reacted badly and disrepectfully. However, I don't see how it's any of his business to tell Harry not to act a certain way with his friends - and especially not with his boyfriend/partner/whatever, if that's the case. It's the media who create a bad vibe, not the relationship itself, and Harry's not asking for bad headlines. Being happy around someone shouldn't get them in the first place.
- Great post, R345!
- Suggestive tweet, but the thing that i was shocked at is she works for Max Clifford.. you'd expect her to be quite tight lipped over this sort of thing?
- Intriguing, R347!
- R347 - that is surreal. Max is/was heavily involved with syco and that will not be an accident. His team are absolutely watertight.
So if she is who she says she is then they are happy for speculation to take place in some form....stoking the fire.....but never confirming .... Hiding in plain sight
- JJ A girl that retweeted it also works for Max Clifford
- I doubt Louis really thinks N and H and all the publicity reflects badly on them, if anything the other boys sometimes seem quite relieved H gets most of the attention - let's be honest if any of the others really wanted to court attention and press it wouldn't be difficult for them to papped out and about like H is.
We know nothing about the politics of the group other than what seems to me like genuine friendship. Their little interview with Laura Whitmore last night was sweet and funny.
- Well, someone with that name does work with/for him...very interesting.
- Sorry, N16, I should have been clear that I don't personally think that's the case with any of the group (and agree with what you say entirely about their being out of the press by choice) - I was more picking at the implication from fans/spectators who might have that view.
- Despite the DM attitude being pretty gross I'm surprised again by how many of the comments are people saying it's obvious there's something going on. A few throwing out the "creepy" line as always (ugh) but the majority of the ones about H/N seem to be of the attitude "everyone knows why don't they come out it's not a big deal"
- I dont see why the rest of the band would be annoyed by Nick's presense? Everyone near the boys gets more attention than needed; their non famous girlfriends have over a million followers on twitter and are worshipped by certain fans,Ed Sheeran became mostly known(at least outside the UK)due to his 1D association/friendship with Harry and frankly i dont think H/N are overexposed,we get photos of them when they attend public events like it happens with any celebrities,it's not like the paps are documenting each of their movements,more like they are following Harry around and whoever he happens to be with gets papped too.
I "blame" today's innuendo on the fact that they were tired,hangover and probably havent slept at all,the previous times they were super careful as to what info they let slip out there.
I agree with JJ,it might as well be a very close flirty friendship,but personally i see them as a couple,i've changed my mind too many times but i think it's pretty clear now that what they have isnt just platonic.
- This girl works for the daily mail? Or writes for them at least? Can't link to tweet directly cause my phone won't load it but its most recent
- R356 that girl's twitter appeared to be protected,what does the tweet(s) say?!
- R345 I should clarify that my post was based on the potential opinions of some of the general public/dredges of the press (who give Nick such a hard time anyway) and not my personal opinion at all.
I may type out a longer post about the rest of the band and their good press/bad press/..non press.. (as some responses have taken that in a way I didn't intend) when I have the energy.. which isn't now lol
- Well February has certainly been an eventful month! I have always seen N & H as a mix of friendship & business with a dash of friends-with-benefits, but now even *I* am starting to wonder. They definitely seem more couple-y as of late, not just because of the time spent together because that means nothing to me... it's they way they are interacting with each other that has me now thinking that they might indeed be a couple.
What puzzles me is, if they are truly in a romantic relationship, how "in your face" they are being about it. Harry is the star of 1D so whether he likes it or not, he still needs to appear available to his young female fan base. Perhaps Harry is at the point where he just doesn't care anymore... he knows he is the star of 1D and that their handlers will clean up any messes he makes...because they have to, at least until the tour ends. And yes, Harry and Nick's actions *could* affect all of 1D, especially if it turns into some sort of scandal. What are your thoughts on all of this?
- Her twitter is @scandilous and the tweet read "And the Brit for Most Obvious Snowmen goes to Grimshaw and Styles.." (I.e. guys who are constantly together and with women around them but as a screen/interested in each other)
- R339 R340 no worries - totally agree with you then!
- Re360 - she's based in London and her bio reads: Swedish journo-expat in London. Ex-BL of The Medwire Student Media, now devoting my life to @MailOnline /gin. Views all mine.
And she lists a contact email that's a daily mail account email
- It really does seem to be building up, doesn't it? Let's hope if it is towards coming out, that it goes well.
- The Metro: "Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw are so cute together. No?"
- Jesus Christ the metro is REALLY having fun with this/not holding back
R363 I agree I don't see how things can stay like this with the way everyone seems to be ramping up the attention, it's getting more and more and eventually something's going to happen one way or another. Or maybe tour will distract
- Hahahaha, amazing, R364. They are insisting...I love it.
- Wow at the Metro! However, I don't think their 6000+ twitter followers are real as they get no favourites/retweets - I reckon they bought em. It's very widespread
I would so love them to come out soon, maybe post world tour?
- R356/360 the tweeter lives in NZ, has 2 followers and doesnt seem to be aware that Nick is out..?
The tweets from actual industry people are probably the most interesting part of this thread though
Seems like people 'in-the-know' who know are much less careful about sharing it recently so I wonder if H & N are planning to go public.. or if everything's going to awkwardly backtrack like after all the clothes-sharing press? After today (and what the press already know and are sitting on) I think just letting it coast might be starting to diminish as an option so it really could go either way..
- Absolutely loving all this, can't believe I listened to the whole show today, never done that before and then spent the day checking twitter and DL for more photos!
I am highly entertained by this duo, but still in the flirty friendship camp.
I thought the Daily Mail could have been a lot worse, and the comments underneath seemed to support Grimmy's 'cultural revelant' hang-over theory!
- It would be really lovely if all this is a build up to a possible coming out in the future,i guess we have to wait and see what's next!
- I really don't know what their minders/producers are thinking right now because they must have known how people are going to talk about this. In some ways I feel like they just let Harry have this last hurrah before going on tour with the idea that it will all die down then and they'll pump another girl in down the line if rumours persist.
I do see that element of "don't care what people say" about them, but at the same time they cannot possibly want to be outed. They would be HOUNDED for months, stalked by paps, press would be insane, not to mention backlash for both 1D and BBC. I know they're going for open secret, but at the same time I'm so skeptical they would be THIS open. Then again, could just be carelessness following the Brits and an element of giddiness for everyone.
On another note, did anyone else think Harry sounded phenomenal singing last night? I know he's been a bit dodgy on live vocals before (though some could be attributed to his changing voice with puberty) but he really hit those notes last night; I was really impressed.
- Agree about them being hounded, lots, I think that's already evident in the pics we got of them at nick's - the facts that paps were camping right outside his house and on that balcony getting shots of them going into to the house. They're definitely a hot item right now and I think a lot of paps and publications are probably desperate to get something more concrete. That being said, I don't know if they would be hounded more or less if they were out - right now everyone wants to get the story and is tracking them every second but if it was out there and no longer secret there wouldn't be quite that sentiment, no?
- I think Harry and Grimmy will be outed only if they are caught snogging in public, because they did everything else (Christmas, birthdays, sleepovers, parties etc); the fans think they are just very good friends, and the papers make innuendos but don't have the right to out anyone.
- Lots, I agree, he sounded great!
I really don't know what to make of all this either...I really hope it's all an intentional shift towards going public, but it's still difficult to know.
- I go back and forth on whether or not they are a couple but if they are I don't think they will ever, ever be open about it. No way. BOTH their careers combined with Grimmy's utter reluctance to discuss his personal life. I think most of you on this thread are down to earth and sensible but expecting them to ever come out about this is dreaming imo.
Maybe a long time after the 1D bubble has burst and no one cares anymore it'll be hinted at. I'm talking years down the line.
It is interesting though how brazen they are being lately. Especially after they went through a phase a few months ago of being so covert about even hanging out together. There is a "just don't care anymore" vibe about them which is very nice to see.
Oh and I love Grimmy for doing the breakfast show he did today. Felt like being back in the 90s.
- Pringles, totally agree with you. I think we underestimate how big a deal it would be for Harry to come out while 1D is still at the top of their game, let alone to be in an out and proud relationship with a 28 year old BBCR1 DJ and host of the biggest radio show in the country. It would set a whole new precedent, and R372, yes, I agree the paps might have that mindset right now but if h/n came out as a couple they would also know how hungry the public would be for more pics. Everyone would be fascinated/confused by them (in some cases) and I think they would continue/increasing the stalking.
As well, we have discussed many times how ambitious both Harry and Nick are: I just can't see them willing to jepardize their ambitions, especially right now when they're both experiencing/getting to the best parts of their careers.
I think they'll just continue with doing what they want, be spotted at big events but being more on the DL outside of these and their PR relying on people thinking its a joke/too unbelievable to be true. My prediction is we'll never get a confirmation from them, but I would LOVE to be proved wrong-and in fact hope I am.
- The only thing that matters to me is that they can keep doing whatever it is that they're doing. I'd rather have them not confirm anything or have H not "out" if it meant they could keep seeing each other and enjoying each other's company like they're doing. Because no matter what anyone thinks of their relationship status it's obvious to anyone that they're happy when they're around each other.
- I agree, Mimi!
- Hugely doubt they will ever come out as a couple, as there will never be a need or benefit without a smoking gun pic.
This is Max Clifford school of thought on coming out and prevalent. There is small chance post 1d Harry could do a Bowie and embrace being bi but the reveal of a relationship can only diminish fan base.
Uncertainty rules in PR sexual politics
- I agree Pringle, I think if they are together we're unlikely to find out for a long time, if ever. At present, maintaining Grimmy and the BBC's reputation, along with Harry's image being critical for 1D's success and his duty to the group should limit any explicit revelations.
On top of that, I doubt either has any desire to invite more scrutiny into their lives, as I've said before.
Whatever the true nature of their relationship, through their actions they've made it very clear they're extremely good friends who intend to spend a lot of time together. This message has been hammered home in time for the tour to begin so it won't be seen as odd for Grimmy to be hanging around, which has likely been the goal for a while.
MOC - if you'd like to talk about the impact Harry/Nick possibly being together could have on 1D, you could post in the old thread linked below and I'll reply there. It's the only general 1D thread I recall seeing. That applies to anyone wanting a bit of general 1D discussion now the tour's kicking off :).
- I agree that they'll never come out about whether they are together while 1D are on top - so at the very least three to five years, and realistically more like 10+ or never.
- I bet it'll be one of those things that'll show up in one of thei memoirs like 15 years from now and we'll all go..."I KNEW IT"
- N16 - you give 1D 5-10 years or do you mean get they finish. I reckon this will be final 5 piece tour possibly some 2014 staidums then a break up. More mature 4 piece album and smaller tour. Then done for a whole. reunion 2019
Total random guess - you heard it here first!
- the innuendo this morning pointed towards harry having pulled. probably the brunette bird. yeah there is so much stuff on twitter that he probably has shagged nick, still is probably but doesn't mean he isn't shagging women as well. they all sounded like they were teasing just harry not harry and nick.
- JJ I think 1D will be over in 3 to 5 years. 10+ years or never is the most realistic timeline to H coming out (if he ever does) in my opinion.
I reckon when they break up it won't be due to a single member quitting, more all of them being too tired and sick of being on constant tour. I think some of them are already feeling the strain, who wouldn't! That said I think Zayn should go solo post 1D, don't know if any of the others would be good enough. H has the charisma to be solo and Liam has a good enough voice, but I think only Zayn has the full popstar package, he's just got to get over his shyness!
To get back onto Grimmy chat, he's resurfaced on Twitter with a little shout out to the Brits. Reckon he's had a little nap :)
- And when exactly did he do that, R384? When he was over at Nick's? It seems highly unlikely that happened yesterday.
- N16 - thanks for clarifying and think I agree with you, apologies for diversion of thread. Good to see him surface, though!
- I still find strange that Harry and Grimmy don't mind about being seen like a couple by literally everyone in the UK showbussines and media. This only means they wants to come out as a couple. Otherwise I don't undestand the lack of reaction of Harry's management. I mean, don't you think they would have advise him to be a little discreet with this display of his love life? I think Harry wants to come out and he parades everywhere with his boyfriend with the blessing of his management company.
- It would be cool if he cohosted the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show after 1D is finished.
- I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, but surprised you mention innuendo about Harry having pulled.
I enjoyed this morning, so listened again to the whole show and didn't pick up any innuendo about Harry having pulled the dark haired lady...
Can you be more precise?
- The only possible thing that could even slightly be considered innuendo about that would be mentioning that Jamie was also in the studio, still wearing her fur from the night before.
- R389 I'd love that haha !
- Awwwwwwwww, R393!
- R393 woah!
- R393 ADORABLE
- R393 - I just saw that too; weren't they a little drunk. There's really no way of explaining that one away (although very nice to see..).
- I'm sort of in shock, honestly. Just that they let their guards down so much in the last, what, 48 hours?
It's like they don't care what the UK press has to say anymore or what people think (because Harry's about to start touring again?) about their "friendship."
- I love that the one seat separating them seems too much...very sweet.
- hi isis - might be wrong but they kept on asking him what the best part of his night was and giggling. think there was other stuff too but can't remember the details without listening again but it's just how it seemed.
loving the hand picture though.
- Oh well, I remember those words but interpreted it differently!
Not sure what I thought!
- Just have to point out before everyone gets too carried away, that pic (adorable and heartwarming as it is) could DEFS be explained away as a friendly hand pat, something I'm sure we have all drunkenly done to our friends! Obviously I don't believe that, but I know some of us still think of them as very close best friends and this picture doesn't disprove that. That said, gosh, all of these pictures from last night are so cute! They remind me of the giddy first year of my relationship... the honeymoon period for sure!
- Grimmy at one point kept saying to Harry "your mouth isn't in the right place you need to move further up" and then giggle. It was just small innuendos like this. and also asking if it was too late to be in 1d's tour video "i think i deserve to be in it" again paraphrasing.
- There's a follow up photograph too; I think they have noticed the photographer.....
- Yeah, N16, it's not 100% proof by any means but it just adds to everything else and is extremely adorable :).
- Yeah, I'm sorry but to me, those two are 100% together. And they seem to not be giving a single crap about what people think. Which is good. Unless we get a confirmation from them (which I doubt since they both are very secretive about their personal lives) or they plain get caught kissing, they're not going to be "out". Although that's pretty much what they're doing, being out without actually being out. I think considering their circumstances it's a good approach. Harry's leaving, things will get more calm, he's gonna start getting linked to every female on the face of the earth so they're just having as much fun as possible at the moment. What intrigues me is if their relationship (whether open or monogamous) will survive the time apart. Only time will tell.
Oh, and that hand picture... Adorable. Even if they're drunk.
- ...that makes it look even more suspicious.
- It really, does, R407! Cliche, hand in hair and cough...wow.
- Now thar i've seen the follow up photo it really looks like they awkwardly had to turn away from each other and pretend nothing happends,of course it could be the timing of the photo but it does look suspicious.
- I think my favourite innuendo was Harry's "that's the sweet spot" when Nick was adjusting his h'phone volume. The mic moments were full of it, though. Good stuff.
Hand thing is cute; agree with N16 that when it's a snapshot, you don't know the before and after context, but ... it looks pretty sweet and couple-y. So I'm going to fly with it for a bit and maybe throw some doubt on myself later.
- The follow up photo is VERY suspect! I think 100% they are together, just keeping the debate alive before we all get accused of 'confirmation bias'. Wonder where LG is?
They really are super cute together, I'm having a fangirl moment for sure, N seems so happy all the time recently and I've been a fan of his for years now!
- Do make me laugh this morning when Ian arrived and he mentioned that he "had a really good time last night" and harry replied "hmm yeah I bet you did" Matt did tell him off mind you haha!
- Haha, it's always good to keep things in perspective, N16...I agree that the second photo makes the first even more interesting, not just sweet.
They both seem so happy around each other...it's a beautiful thing.
- Ha! I didn't think that holding hands picture was suspicious until I saw the follow up one of them looking guilty as sin. Busted!
- hahah what a cool foursome, Ian & Aimee on one hand and Nick & Harry on the other. Two very nice couples.
- N16, still reading. Just too confused about it all to comment!
(Other than to say the hand picture made my day. Sad.)
- We were blessed with JC hosting last night because if he weren't so friendly with Nick and Harry we wouldn't have had the funny moment on TV. I wouldn't have been a huge fan of James but I thought he did a good job last night. Sharon Osbourne mad me cringe with second hand embarrassment though.
- It's an adorable picture, LG, so not sad at all!
- Loving the hand pics!
Going back to the idea of whether or not they will ever "come out" I have to say I agree 100% that I doubt they would do so anytime in the near future when they're both indeed at the highest points ever of their careers (and maybe still going higher!) However, what I worry about more is the idea of someone else giving it away? Not even necessarily them being maliciously "outed" but just, if this really is a thing that so many people know, the is basically common awareness or close to it, at least in certain parts of the industry and press, and surely among their fellow celebs, I wonder about people maybe taking jokes/etc a step too far, especially since Nick has to deal with both famous and non-famous people LIVE on air every day. There have definitely been times when Harry has come up that has seemed awkward, and I would say the Simon Amstell thing was probably the closest to uncomfortable territory with someone who probably does know "too much" so to speak.
I mean, depending on how legit this even this, if it is a thing known in certain circles, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's ever something that Fincham addresses as a "do not bring up on air" topic, especially with how things are ramping up lately, but who knows. I just get the feeling that other celebs, who don't necessarily give a crap, making comments at some point soon that might take it too far.
- I agree, R419. If it really is such a badly kept secret and if things like the Metro article happen again, it might not really be their choice. I do hope that if and when they decide to go public it is by choice.
- I'm just as confused as LGirl, just taking it all in... the hands photo, omg! I just don't know what to think...
R380 , yes I would love to chat about that... I will be going out to get some work done, will "meet you" and anyone else interested over there later this evening.
- Oops! I'm the person who posted the tweet from the Daily Mail writer earlier, just realized I was linking the name wrong, no wonder there was confusion. She does live in London and write for DM and you should all be able to read it now:
- I don't understand why everyone here seem to think Harry and Nick won't come out as a couple soon (by "soon" I mean in a few months, max a year). For me is very clear they did everything to make people believe they are an item.This and the lack of response from Harry's management. I mean, how will they explain Nick's visits on the 1D tour (and be sure there will be plenty of those if they want to keep their bond)?
- Thanks, R422.
- I am less pessimistic than others here, R423, but it is still difficult to know what has been intentional and what not. I do hope you are right though.
- R423 Well, from a business point of view them coming out would be a bad idea. But who knows? They might go punk rock on Harry's management, and the BBC, and just confirm it. It is a possibility. And not as far fetched as it might seem, considering like you said, they've done a lot to indicate they have more than just a friendship.
- Damn MOC, that old thread is closed.
Sorry to disrupt the flow of conversation here folks, but would any registered user be willing to create a general 1D thread? It'd be really appreciated.
- i think Nick and Harry are pulling a "glass closet",they are openly spending too much time together,being tactile with each other and acting couple-y but arent confirming nor denying the relationship.
It's such a shame that Harry has to go on tour really,maybe Modest is letting him do whatever he wants knowning that once the tour stars he and Nick wont be spending much time together so the speculations wont be as loud as they are now and the general public along with the young fans see Harry as straight and Nick as his good friend.
I also agree with Mimi in R377 ,whatever the nature of their relationship is,it's crystal clear that these two love spending time together and are extremely happy being in each other's company.
- Sometimes I get the vibe Harry isn't bothered about 1D anymore, I mean he's made so much money that could (if sensible) set him for life. He seems very much into the indie/alternative music scene and 1D is kind of restricting in that sense. Maybe he's just riding out the contract? He's surrounded by people who are open and confident in themselves it must be rubbing off on him.
- R429, I think he would be a lot more likely to leave if they weren't so close, which I genuinely believe they are. I mean, you can talk about "manufactured" bands as much as you want, but it doesn't take much to see that those boys lucked out and get along really well, and their families have become close too. I don't see Harry walking away from that soon. But I do agree he probably feels restricted, as his own music taste is farther and farther away from the type of music he's making. I remember someone pointing out that Nick commented on the show once something about "sometimes popstars don't even like their own albums" and I've always suspected he could have been referring to Harry - if it was meant with any seriousness, I don't see a popstar telling just anyone that, and Harry's the only one of Nick's music-y friends that would be in a situation where he's being made to push an image, etc, and not doing his own thing. Also it makes more sense that a popstar wouldn't like their own album if they were in a band rather than doing a solo thing. I mean, I'm not saying Harry hates everything with One Direction by any means, especially since he does seem to constantly try not to take everything for granted, and maybe he does genuinely like some of the tracks, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of their music isn't to his taste. I wonder if he was hoping they'd be able to branch out more with the second album instead of doing almost the exact same thing.
(Sorry, this post has taken quite a 1D tour. I guess in terms of Nick and Harry, I'm just pointing out that even if Harry isn't happy with One Direction musically, I don't see him totally breaking away from it - and the expectations/public image along with that - anytime soon, so I wouldn't hold my breath for that being something he'll do to come out.)
- R430 I've always been convinced he meant Tulisa.
- 430 - I too always thought that comment about pop stars not liking their own album was about Harry. I personally get the impression Harry hates the music one direction have to put out. i'm sure he is very proud of the band, and the success they have with the music they produce but its clearly very far removed from anything Harry would like himself. Harry will be the Robbie Williams of the band for me, in terms of success and being famous, but I'm not 100% convinced his solo adventures will be necessarily in performing. He's is an unbelievable networker, I can imagine him having a lot of offers of various different things once 1D are done. Time will tell.
- About Harry's music tastes, I agree he does seem to love indie music. He is not the only one into another type of music. Zayn adores R&B, Louis has impecable musical taste. It is posible to make this kind of music while loving a total different genre.
- H - everything you said.
- I can't imagine Harry liking the music 1D are making but let's be real,they are a teen band with fanbase aged 10-18 max and the kind of music they make might be way far from Harry's taste (and i'm sure the other boys have different music preferences as well) but it's catchy and it sells and in the case of 1D that's what matters the most,and i can't see 1D changing their sound to be honest.
I too agree with everything H said.
- R433 Exactly what music DOES Louis like?!
- R427 There is a general 1D thread here which is still open.
- I don't think (apart from Niall) that any of the boys would be fans of 1D if they weren't in it, but I don't think that means that they hate their own music or are not proud of it. I think they all prefer the second album to the first because they got more input.
I'm interested in what's going to happen in the aftermath of this 'hands' picture. The press have always printed a story about H the day after any twitter or tumblr 'storm', they obviously check both regularly. For example, H's visits to friends at Uni and the subsequent documentation of that on twitter always make the papers. This picture is a pap shot I think, so it'll definitely be shopped round the papers, and it's widely available now anyway. So my thinking is that if we don't see it reported anywhere at all, that would seem to be proof to me of a pay off, and therefore confirmation of the relationship.
I agree with those saying H's management and PR team have probably let up on him as te boys are going to be away for a long time soon and there'll be plenty of rumoured fan hook ups to keep everyone busy.
- N16, What do you think about the fact that none of the papers ran any of the "cozier" shots of H and N from H's birthday then? Those were pap shots too, could have been shopped around the same. Do you think they were paid off? (Not meaning to sound confrontational, mind you, just curious! I found that odd myself, but it made me suspect the hands pictures probably won't be put out. The news will be two days old tomorrow anyway, and surely One Direction starting tour will be more of a story?)
- I don't want to sound like a 'shipper' but this has really messed with my head, it feels so strange to be interested and root for a couple, and for them to actually be together?
I don't know, but it just feels really surreal.
And yes it's pretty certain in my mind that they are together, after last nights antics plus the industry tweets (the daily mail one was what swayed me on those being based on evidence rather than gossip), I couldn't be more sure without photo evidence
- R439 I think it must be a payoff - any red top in its right mind would kill for the traffic a pic like that would generate online surely? They wouldn't be breaking a code of ethics by posting the pics either, given that it wouldn't 'out them' in the way a pic of them kissing in a cab would. I'm suspicious they weren't posted, and that the cosier ones from last night weren't, although the DM did post the ones of them in a cab together with N looking like the cat that got the cream!
The hands pics are poor quality but just look at the terrible quality of the pics that were first published when Perrie was spotted outside Zayn's house. The whole thing is fishy.
I find it very interesting how things have changed now we have camera phones and Twitter. Definitely reckon Lance Bass would have been snapped with his PA in a compromising position back in the day!
- Maybe Metro will oblige again, haha?
- 436, this is not a 1D thread but I follow all the 1D boys on twitter and from what Louis says I understand he likes The Killers, James Morrison, The Fray, One republic, John Mayer, Good Charlotte, Train and many others I can't remember now.
- A surprising number of comments on DM from people who think it's obvious and seem to support it! Getting lots of 'likes' too. Really can't imagine if this does keep amping up.
- That's good to know, R444!
- It's nice to see that people are warming up to the idea of a relationship R444 instead of commenting on their age difference and making rude comments about Nick!
To me,these past two days have been as much of a confirmation as a kissing photo or video would be.
- I'm currently on catch up on the radio show this morning - they were very amusing. I'm chuckling my head off! Altho, the poor non Harry interested public must have been baffled! I agree with the whole, I've never had two people who I wished were together in the celebrity world actually have so much to go on! I'm 25 and I've actually fan-girled all day! :)
- R444, Whoah, I just checked out the article after I read your post and yeah, "Harry and Nick make a really lovely couple. They look so happy together" has 806 likes right now, and this on a site that's usually so anti-Nick!
- Wow, R408, that's impressive and heartwarming actually.
- I think most sceptics always assume there's "the gay one" in every boyband, and after seeing Harry and Nick's behaviour portrayed in the papers, Harry following Nick around like a puppy and Nick swooning on radio, I doubt many would be surprised if they come out. The general public wouldn't care enough to make a fuzz. Sure, they might get some hate due to the age difference but considering Harry's past "relationship" with Flack, the backslash wouldn't last long. The angry mob would mostly consist of 1D's and particularly Harry's younger fans, the more conservative and/or homophobic parents and the always scary "larry" shippers. And to be honest, I don't think it would be as bad as we think. This is all just personal opinion, of course.
- R450, I do genuinely feel that you're right about it not being THAT big a deal overall - in the UK. If One Direction were solely focused there, things would be completely different. But they've "cracked" America, they're putting so much effort into the fanbase they've cultivated there, and while the UK public are more than used to all the Styles/Grimshaw antics constantly in the papers, American audiences don't have a clue who Nick is (and a lot probably don't even know about the Caroline thing!) Boybanders might have stereotypes, but Harry is definitely the "womanizer", and the most he's ever been hyped up there was because of the TSwift stunt. I think it would be a HUGE deal over there, unfortunately.
- R450, Yeah there would be "Who's Nick Grimshaw?" articles like when he took over the Breakfast Show except 1000000000000000x worse if the context was "Harry Styles' secret gay lover" they were already predisposed to dislike. Obviously Nick has had to deal with bad comments in the press etc but I think that it would be a NIGHTMARE for him if this was public just because of One Direction's global reach (they didn't win that award for nothing). It's bad enough sudden attention any time of them gets a girlfriend, and there would be even more attention on Nick.
- Sorry that was directed at R451
- R451 You're right. I hadn't though that much about the differences between the UK and the US audience. It is unfortunate.
- Thanks R437. So there's a general 1D thread for those wanting wider discussion. I have to pop away now but I'll check back later to see if anyone's around.
I'm really surprised but very pleased to see so much support for Harry/Nick.
And like others have said, it's really strange to have been watching these people for so long, essentially 'shipping' them whilst trying to remain fairly sceptical and rational and then finding out there's actually a strong likelihood it's true. It's exciting!
- There is not a huge difference in the US and UK audience. That is a stereotype. Gross homophobia is a problem everywhere. Most young people in the US are not homophobic now. Their parents are often young enough now to be included in that. Only the very religious ones are an issue. The UK/European attitude that America is so much worse about all the isms is a bit much.
So, potentially it would not be a huge deal.
- R456, I'm not saying that there's a huge difference in terms of homopbia - I'm just saying that the gay rumours are a lot more prominent in the UK right now, people in the UK know who Nick is and know how close/always together the two of them are, would be less surprised by it. It would be a lot more unexpected in the US, and therefore a bigger deal, in my opinion at least. Ironically, the only thing that I've seen US media ever question Harry's sexuality over were those who thought "dating" Swift in itself was a giveaway. I guess what I'm saying though is that even just looking at something like Daily Mail comments, you can tell a lot of readership think there's something going on, but that line of thought isn't anywhere as prevalent in the US audiences, from what I've seen at least.
- ok r456, that makes more sense, thanks
- This was also a comment in the DM article in the "best rated" section with around 200 likes:
" I've heard in the industry it's known Harry and grimmy have been an item and his womanising ways are a cover up.
Fast forward 20 years and we will see if he is still straight "
R456 I live in Canada and am exposed to a lot of US media, and I personally think it would be a HUGE deal in the media and not because there are more homophobic people etc. but just because like someone mentioned, it would come out of nowhere. Every radio station mentions the Harry womanizing stories, so much so that even my out of touch grandparents and mother know about him and Taylor S.
Our media is also a lot more broad, if that makes any sense. I feel like in the UK they have their own bubble and are much more connected almost? I feel like I'm not explaining myself properly and may be offending people, but I think like the media reaction would be a lot different over here.
- Just noticed Louis Tomlinson's tweet. I'll quote it because I have no idea how to link it. I found it rather odd.
"What's crazy is yesterday was a great night for British music yet The Daily Mail still managed to write a really shitty article about it"
Just wondered what everyone thinks he's referring to? I mean potentially he could be referring to anything.I just think it's a bit suspicious. I wonder if it's come from management through Louis or Louis has taken it upon himself.
I'm possibly reading too much into it. Sorry I was unable to link it, but I'm useless where things like that are concerned.
- **think that the (didn't meant the extra "like")
- Ugh "bubble" isn't really the right word and I probably shouldn't have used it because it implies that Brits aren't interested/exposed to media outside the UK which isn't what I meant at all.
- R460 Think it's in relation to the Liam/Boy George drama, but I could be wrong
- R463 Ah yes, you could be right, because Liam seems to be his new best friend.
- The Louis tweet most likely refered to the article about Liam and Boy george. The two (Liam and Boy George) have had a rather heated argument on twitter today that Louis also weighed in on.
So probably no relation to Harry and Grimmy.
- R460 - I haven't seen Louis's tweet but I think he is referring to the attached article which is pretty well just a hatchet job on James Corden, and anyone else the writer can think of. It contains the following:
"As for Corden’s “impromptu” snog with Radio One Breakfast Show host, Nick Grimshaw, I was minded of one of The Three Little Pigs getting jiggy with a fey Keith Richards."
I presume Keith Richards was chosen for his interest in drugs rather than fashion given the general tone of the article too. The comments are reassuringly very anti the Daily Mail for once.
Seriously don't know what Liam was thinking with his comments though; surely an explanation and an obviously insincere apology was the way to go.
- R466 I hadn't seen that article, thanks for the link.
- I agree with Mimi,i doubt Louis would tweet about H/N,he seems like a protective person so i'm not surprised he's defending Liam on this,and the tweet came from Louis himself i believe.
- Pretty sure Louis's tweet was about the general/Corden article, not the Liam thing - he seemed to be referring to the BRITs itself being an important night, made me think he must be talking about an article that bashed the whole ceremony, which that one does. Louis is good friends with Corden too so it makes sense he'd take a stab back at them.
- Just watched a video from the brits where nick is interviewed and he says Frank Ocean is incredible. They way he acts reminds me of the way he behaved in the Cosmo entertainmentwise interview when he was asked about Harry a million times particulatly why girls fancy him. We know he rather likes Frank Ocean. I can't link on phone but it is on YouTube on The BRIT Awards channel.
Also I just have to say OMG about the hand touching and guilty looking responces in those two photos.
- off topic but Harrys new tattoo can be seen in this photo :)
- o.m.g - has Harry actually had a butterfly tattooed across like his whole body?! They boy is tattoo mental.
- Daily Star's front page tomorrow "24hr bromance with DJ"
- The Daily Star have been hinting quite a bit recently...
- Sun running a story about X factor exclusive Tulisa getting axed. Wonder what he was tryin to get off front page?
- Of course, Tulisa is with Hackford..
- I keep just staring at the hand hold picture. There are a couple, almost identical but one where Harry is looking at Nick, and one where he's looking back towards the driver. Which makes me think its the moment they spot the camera. Ahhh, I wish they could come out.
- Could you link us to the one where Harry is looking at Nick R477?
- Could you link to those, R477? I haven't seen the one where he is looking at the driver...
- Sure, really not much difference but in this one, you can see his forehead, so he is turned away from Nick at that point ..
- And this one he is turned around to him, plus the guilty after shot ;)
- Does make me think he had his hand on Harry's for maybe slightly longer than a hand tap though. Either he had his hand on Harry's before he turned around or Harry turned around after and Nick kept his hand on Harry's. He could of course just be trying to get his attention. But I somewhat think this was a slight slip on their part. Or Nick's part in particular.
- R476 They love to throw someone under a bus where necessary
- R482 I agree. I don't mean to sound like one of those "behavioural analysts" from tumblr, but it doesn't really look like just a tap. I mean, you don't need to cover the other person's entire hand to do that.
- I don't think it was a tap either, and I would love some more photos of the moment...but I actually think the two photos are the same and it's the side of Harry's face in the cropped one, not his forehead :(. I really really want more, but I am grateful for the ones we got :).
Thanks for the link though!
- I gaven't paid much attention to 1D gossip until the past few weeks...
The Larry things seems like it's probably just a shipping. Though maybe they did date. Or, less likely, still are.
These two seem like they're probably dating. Though they could just be friends.
Styles... I'm shocked I haven't heard more gay rumors about him.
- Doesn't look like a tap to me,more like Grimmy trying to get H's attention or simply just touching him!
- I agree, R487. I think in some photos it looked like Harry wasn't feeling too great while getting into the car, maybe that's why? Then again I may be mistaken as to which car ride the photos were from...there were several sets.
- Well i didn't notice Harry not looking well,if anything he was probably just drunk and tired,it was a long night after all.
The pic is lovely regardless of the context :)
- It most certainly is lovely regardless of context :)!
- Here they are anyway but it could well have been from at different time of the night:
- The pictures of H leaving the Sony music after party he's in a car looking like he's going to be sick bless him.
Looks like H has been out and about again tonight, no sign of Nick though. Someone tweeted they thought H was with Ben Winston in Golders Green.
- Sounds reasonable R492 ,he's almost always hanging out with Ben around Golders Green.
Oh i haven't seen these photos,he does look a bit sick but he seemed fine later so it could be an instant bad feeling.
- Yeah I think some fans got pics with Harry and someone posted on tumblr that they saw nick in a pub near his place (where they ran into him before) for a few minutes and then he left or something. He mentioned he was doing dinner with a friend tonight though (before he invited dev from the earlier show to come as well)
- There's a picture of Harry eating at a Japanese (?) restaurant with Ben Winston and Gemma. Apparently Anne is there too but I saw no pictures.
- I haven't seem except photos of him with fans tonight, do you have a link, lots?
- What a mess that sentence at R496 was...that's what happens when you type while on a stationary bike.
- Thank you, R497, but it says access denied :(.
- agh sorry:
- Thanks, lots!
- Oh they are at Met Su Yan again,seems to be Ben's and Harry's favourite!
- Any thoughts on the insinuations that H/N were on cocaine last night?
- Maybe they were? And what's so wrong with that?
- Wouldn't surprise me, but to me they just seemed massively drunk
- Just reading about the Boy George and Liam argument.
No way should he have taken Boy George on, Liam just comes off as a total idiot. Then all the homophobic tweets from 1d fans.
Not exactly good publicity. Unfortunatly some of 1d are starting to look like arseholes.
- I totally agree R506 that was one ugly argument and especially from Liam's part and his mocking tweets towards Boy George.
I don't think they were R503 but i wouldn't be surprised,nothing shocking or wrong there.
- Nothing's wrong with using cocaine? what?
- R509 I personally see a lot of things wrong about cocaine, but in the context of the hipster/music london scene, it is something to be expected.
- twitter conversation with Claire Richards (a semi famous TV presenter):
- oh and this part too:
- A bit off topic but, apparently Taylor Swift went on a date with Tom Odell last night. Isn't he friends with Nick and Harry?
- I'm pretty sure Tom was at Nick's party the other day but i dont think he and Nick with Harry are close,i'd call them acquaintancea rather than friends.Is she gonna date every single british male now?! Lord help us!
And i agree with R510 but i think those inisuations are rather baseless so let's not continue the conversation.
- Cocaine is an important part of a healthful night out. The toxicity levels could be much worse, the half life is relatively short, and for nonaddictive personalities responsible use is no more dangerous than most legal feel good potions.
- That is not very responsible foruming, r515. There could be some very young people lurking.
- I'm still surprised the hand-grabbing picture hasn't been used in any of the articles about last night. They could use it at least for a "bromance" story but so far, nothing.
- It may not be very responsible foruming where this a teen thread but this is DataLounge. Go browse some of the other threads. This is the home of libellous gossip, graphic language and imagery and discussion of celeb lifestyle and news.
Hollywood and the music industry runs almost exclusively on various substances.
I have no idea if any of our subject matter were involved - I always assumed an bband manager worth their salt would drug test but apparently they aren't that smart
This is an adult forum for adult reasoned discussion (and obviously gay pointless bitchery!!) anyone young should NOT be here
- That sounds ideal, JJ but is that what kids do? What they should? Anyway I don't think most of what is said here is a big deal but calling cocaine an important part of a healthful night out is toeing the line.
- I am a teenager and I was joking! Mostly.
Sorry to offend anyone's sensibilities, but I agree the standard for DL is not academic or innocent. Although the other threads have a highly literate authorship, the word cunt is used repetitively!
- R515 yes I'd rather assumed that. It's a shame when sarcasm has to be explained to posters, rather ruins the intended effect.
As for restricting behaviour to respect people who shouldn't be on here that's a ridiculous statement. Should TV channels not show sex post-watershed in ass kids haven't turned off?
Parents shouldn't allow their kids free reign on the internet if that's a concern (DL gets blocked by a lot if parent filters) AND
If they are smart enough to find this thread they are probably smart enough to pick up on sarcasm/ be aware if the real world.
Anyway, back to Nick, sounding good this am
- Personally, I'd like a drunken morning host!
To move the discussion along, I think that Harry is now becoming one of the celebrities that everyone knows is...like Ben Whishaw.
- I would be more surprised if Nick and co weren't regularly using cocaine. Just look at the names in that clique. So long as they're responsible about it, i don't see how it's a big deal.
- I'm saying all this as someone who used it recreationally for a long time and never had issues with it: It's not good to binge all night on it with any regularity. We notice they both don't seem to sleep much. It can also make asthma worse, and Harry uses an inhaler and is always coughing lately. Some people should just try to stay away from it. I don't have a problem with it in general.
Anyway sorry, Nick and Harry etc...
- Nick also uses an inhaler.
- I think, at the moment, as the Breakfast show host that Nick won't be doing anything stronger than alcohol (at least when out); it would be just too much of a risk. It was noticeable that the tabloids all concentrated on how much they had had to drink and I don't think I saw any insinuations about anything else (apart from, I think, the Mirror referring to Jaime Winstone).
Given that they obviously can't say anything stronger that "bromance", even the Daily Star have gone with "Brit winner's 24hr bromance with DJ" for today's front page, which must frustrate them if they could try a different angle I think they might.
- Again, as someone who indulges, if you're responsible I don't see an issue; as long as you know your own limits and how addictive you are. I wouldn't recommend anyone under 18 going there though. And surround yourself with other responsible people. I agree that Nick is probably being very careful though and I didn't get much more than drunk from his show Thursday; Harry, too, I thought just seemed very pissed. He would have been far more energetic if anything else had been involved; and I imagine Nick's a whole other level on that stuff. The only indicator is that they were awake at all; but at that time of morning and if you can do it, it's not impossible without some help.
I can't work it out; their relaxed attitude this morning to the Star front page seems odd as surely everyone's going to read something into it. Just having the hint of "romance" would surely tip people off??
- I think that, for whatever reasons, they can't be outed in the press, so, to borrow the phrase someone used elegantly earlier, they are going for a "glass closet". The press can't really say anything more than they have, so no shocking headlines to go worldwide (I am presuming part of the problem is the Pepsi contract/US etc) but Nick and Harry can be together in public so long as they are "well behaved". To be honest, this would seem to work for all involved, so no downside really.
- But how do you explain the Metro article, C? Do you think because it was online and at the most low key time of the week, they could get away with it? I guess as we discussed at the time, the fact that Harry was neither in the headline nor the tags and there were no quotes etc... explains the lack of reaction. I'm still surprised about it till now though.
- For anyone new, or just anyone who can't be bothered reading back through 20 odd threads, a genius fangirl on tumblr (with a bright future in research?!) has put together this timeline of N and H, dating back around a year. It clearly shows how when H is in the uk, he's pretty much with N 24/7
I obviously remember all this happening as we were discussing it here at the time, but seeing it listed like this, the sheer volume of it!
- It is impressive, N16, both the amount of time they spend together and the effort put into collecting this information.
- Another photo of Harry and Ben Winston from yesterday. Ben looks more like Harry's security guard there, it's sweet.
- Not exactly a "news" source but interesting article,, doesn't pull any punches at least! First bit goes on about Taylor and then they just slip it in at the end - and the headline itself of course says it all
- Yeah, it's not very subtle, R533! Thanks!
-  Dinah Lorran is here!
- 535, Who?
- R529 - Yes, I agree the Metro article was in a way quite shocking, but buried online on a Friday afternoon meant it was done at the least likely time/place to get attention, which must have been intentional. They tweeted something leading yesterday as well, but it will be interesting if they ever commit a story to print; although if they haven't after the last couple of days one presumes they won't.
R533 - No subtly at all, just nothing direct, which I suppose covers them.
One wonders if there is anyone, who is interested in Nick and Harry in the UK (and of course isn't a Larry fan; apparently they were very pleased with the Larry hug at the table, but if you actually watch the clip Louis completely avoids looking at Harry the whole time; it's actually rather odd) who don't think they might be together now?
- N16 - that masterpost is genius. Rationally I often doubt the relationship then I see the masterpost and start thinking its almost a Dom/Sub like in it's closeness
- Yeah, it seems like everyone knows about them at this point, C.
- Did anybody see Boy George's tweet in response to a 1D fan who called him a f****t. thought it was interesting and do believe he'd be in a position to know. I don't know how close him and Nick are, but he does know Aimee. The response was 'its actually gay! Like one of the band!'
- Oh sorry, Dinh Lohan I´m a bit drunken this morning ah ah
- What do you mean exactly, JJ? What gives you that impression. I don't disagree, but I'm curious.
- Oh, really, R540? I did not see that!
- For me what's telling about the Metro situation is that that article was also put out after they had stopped tweeting for the day - there wasn't a single tweet that links to that article, although there have been several suggestive tweets since that link to less obvious articles.
Also, according to Twitter there was a mention of H and N on Loose Women just now? Apparently they talked about their bender and played a clip from the show or something, anyone see or hear anything more about that?
- C/R537, depends how you define 'together' I suppose.
I still don't believe they are in an 'exclusive' relationship. Disregarding any other reasons for that view, it just doesn't seem practical?
Boy George's tweet was interesting. He's pretty outspoken but a nice chap by all accounts.
- R542 An overactive imagination and some of verbal interaction on the radio last year. Of course, it would be a similar pattern to an older/younger dymnamic so nothing that unusual
There has been some comment previously about N having an S/M history or preference too.
But as I said, mostly, my overactive imagination
R544 I agree, I just cant imagine a journo doing it just because they can. Someone somewhere must have a purpose, either to see if it goes unchallenged or to test the waters. And dammit I just want to know
- Yeah, I remember that comment, JJ. I think it is possible and as I said I was just curious about your theory :).
I actually even felt a few things from yesterday could apply...but can't remember any from last year...can you think of specifics?
Anyway it's mostly very vague, I think, but interesting to ponder, for me anyway, haha.
I do agree that Metro must have a reason to post that article.
- LG, if Nick will visit Harry on tour it is fair to believe they are in an exclusive relationship. If we will not see them together at least 3-4 times per month, they probaly have an open relationship or are just fwb.
- R542 - I remember reading something absolutely ages ago (maybe around September) which was incoherent tumblr ranting by some madman/women that suggested Harry had left Louis for Nick as he (N) was a top and Harry was a power bottom.
Absolutely unjustified incoherent ranting with no background whatsoever but made me spit my coffee to hear some random who didnt even seem to know what the terms meant spouting that stuff.
And then as I think is understandable, I started to wonder what the dynamics were.
It was something in the Call or Delete and in the Frburary radio clip but for the life of me I cant remember what. Ill re-listen at some point to see if I can put my finger on it. AS I said, mostly an overactive imagination though
- LG - It was more a comment about the general public really, hence the "might". What I meant really was that anyone reading articles/looking at online photographs etc would probably have wondered if they were dating, even if they didn't come to the conclusion that they were.
R548 - Sadly I can't imagine we will hear too much about Nick's visits; he won't be hugely recognizable outside of the UK so the chance of Twitter sightings will be rather reduced.
- Yeah N/H were mentioned on Loose Women, about their all night bender! Nothing suggestive however.
- R548 - I dont think I agree. I think it's possible he could visit regularly and still just be a f***buddy or best mate (if my mate was on a world tour in Europe I'd bag a free trip as regular as I could) and could also he could go and never be seen and therefore we'd never know (they could easily move Nick around in other countries without being seen)
- R549 all the tweets ive seen and a jokey drunk pic involving N suggest its the other way round.
- Thanks anyway, JJ. Don't worry about checking the audio again. I actually thought you meant the LadzFm thing, I didn't consider Call or Delete.
Yeah, wondering about the dynamics is fun, but as we have little to go, you're right it's more imaginations than anything.
C, maybe the UK tour will give us some sort of pattern and we can then extrapolate a bit for the rest of the tour? Of course it's logical that he'd maybe only travel outside the country once or twice or so if at all, but if he does attend a few concerts in the UK it might mean that he could also attend a few abroad. For European dates he could just travel for the weekend, but for anything else it would have to be during his holiday time.
As for twitter sightings, yeah, unlikely but possible.
- R553 Please tell us more :)
- JJ it was I who said about N supposedly being into S&M, I was told this by my friend who has slept with a couple of guys who have also slept with him (way back in the day I might add) I don't know about dom/sub or anything heavy, I think it was more along the lines that he liked to be in charge basically.
That combined with him being a top and the stereotypes that stem from that, plus the dynamic between him and H (which I think is more H having a passive personality in general and being drawn to big characters - Louis, James Corden, Ben Winston) I can see why people might get that idea though.
I haven't brought it up since I initially shared it as I don't really want to be assuming things about anyone else's sex life and it's not my place to. Just making sure there aren't impressionable fans coming here who'll start squawking about N leading H round on a dog lead or anything extreme :) I know there have already been quite a few tumblr posts floating around claiming N is unsavoury and even that he is taking advantage of H when he's drunk which makes me so angry!
- Just realised that was all a bit incoherent - basically if someone takes charge or more of a lead in the bedroom I don't personally consider that to be akin to a Dom/sub relationship but yes, there are undertones. No one knows how things play out behind doors though, without being too personal my boyfriend and I have a power dynamic in public that is almost completely at odds with how we are privately - who knows!
- Never seen this website before, just saw the link on twitter. They are discussing them.
The pic was when N seemed to be at a house party after a few drinks. The pose was with a woman but suggesting he is a bottom. Could be just joking around but its they same sort of pic that a gay friend of mine has been known to pose in after he too has a few drinks also with woman. I could be wrong but if you add that to the tweets suggesting same. I can't remember who exactly wrote the tweets. Obvs not fans, seemedito be people who might know. Most suggesting what N was although one person said that H appeared to be that too.
- Thanks, N16. It was more about the dynamic really than any actual "activity." As you said it's about Harry and his passive personality and attraction to strong personalities, whether as friends or romantically. That is more where my curiosity lies, not the details.
Yeah, some of the comments are truly ridiculous and they make me angry as well.
- Sorry forgot the link
- N16 - you really are one of the most measured, well informed and pleasant posters I have ever encountered. Thanks for your response and I see your point totally.
- C, I just wondered if by 'together' you meant 'exclusive'? The latest DM article certainly suggests that an increasing number of readers are assuming 'something' is going on.
R548, I think the age / lifestage difference would also makes a long term / exclusive relationship potentially impractical. Not just the physical distance.
- Well, that "article" was not terribly pleasant...the "sadly" before gay rumours was particularly annoying.
Thanks for linking though, R560, it is interesting that it is being discussed more and more now.
- I've been wondering recently about H's relationship with Simon Cowell.. they seem pretty close from these pictures, I would love to know how much Simon knows, how much control he has, how well they get on... so many questions in my mind right now!
For some reason I've got it in my head that Cowell sees Harry as a young version of himself, totally baseless of course, but I get such a strong feeling of that from these photos, especially as they are candids, he looks so genuinely fond, which I can't say I have seen often!
Would love to be a fly on the wall of a conversation between the two, suspect their main point of discussion would be world domination ;)
- R542/549 oh no I totally get you! I agree about H - my best friend is very similarly passive; he's pretty much Harry 'ok' Styles :) I just went down the 'activity' route as that's what I originally posted about and I don't want people adding 2 and 2 and getting 5... well more than we all already are that is!
Thanks JJ you'll make me blush!
- Thanks again, N16 :). I just wanted to make it clear that that was where my interest was. Thanks for explaining anyway :).
- also this
- I like that Simon seems quite fond of Harry...and the rest of the band really.
- RJ - Don't forget the flight to Glasgow to meet Simon when the Taylor thing went wrong and SImons comments about how inpressed he was with H dating Taylor.
(Though I think SC always looks fond of his acts and is infamously generous to exes, colleagues and clients)
Add to that the great(but pretty unsubstantiated in any way) Simon rumours that get quoted on TV constantly (including by people he works with like Ant and Dec in banter) and those about Max Clifford teaching SC how to go undercover in the old days and actually I can see your point.
More I look at it, more Nick looks like a step along the path. He'll be fine though I think?!
- Well there is that interview where Harry suddenly goes up to Louis and whispers about what he wants to do to him, if you get my meaning.
I know it will be passed off as 'playing up for the cameras' as it's to Louis. That's not the point it's that he takes charge so to speak.
- How do you know that's what he's whispering? Link?
- That Boy George tweet is very interesting..
- JJ i dont know if Nick is just a step along the path or how long their relationship/friendship will last but as for now, taking into account how close H is with N's friends and how their families seem to get along too i'd say they are pretty important to each other and at least Nick has solid friendships that last through the years despite the age difference/distance etc.I guess time will tell :)
- Boy George did outed Gavin Rossdale and his relationship with gender-bender Marlyn before they did and he also did the same with Hugh Jackman..but I don't know if he has a clue who one direction are since he had the names mixed up
I will try and find it, it's an interview where they are all on stage, will have to trawl through loads of Larry stuff.
- Well, he seemed to know Harry anyway even if he confused the others, R574. I can't imagine he'd just randomly tweet that.
- He knows Aimee, apparently.
- R573 I completely agree they are close, and I totally believe it is entirely genuine, it wasn't intended as a snde comment at all. But he is only 19: I imagine Harry is of the Simon Cowell type (be good to everyone who is good to you no matter what and stay friends wherever possible because if you valued them once you should still. (and also noone will ever kiss and tell)
I simply meant it appears Harry is on an unusual path.
R572 Boy George is out of jail, thin and clean for the first time in ages. To make money as a DJ or celeb he needs fame fast. Fastest way to be famous right now, is 1D
Nothing more or less, I would imagine. though R574 is right, he has an interesting history of outing
- Ah, yeah, someone mentioned that, R577. That would explain it, yes.
- Oh he knows Nick too by the looks of this picture!
- Can someone tell me what Boy George said?
- I think R570 meant this video? I don't understand how people can watch this video and still think Louis is straight.
- R580, is that Jonathan Pierce from The Drums on Nick's lap? He was pictured with Harry in a gay club and when a reporter asked him if Harry was gay he denied it.
- R581 Here
- Yes JJ i agree and H out of everyone in 1D seems to be the one more connected in the industry and everyone has a good word to say about him,i imagine part if why he's doing so is bussiness but apart from this i think he really is a nice guy and enjoys the company of the people he's close with,i can tell Nick has a similar way of dealing with his social life.
Well if Boy George knows Aimee it's normal that he has met Nick and probably the rest as well.
Those 1D boys love picking up fights,no? Intentional or not,Tomlinson just attacked Bugg on something he apparently said about the band!
- (LG - I was told together as in a couple in the relationship and given how much time they are together at the moment (Nick even said to Sarah yesterday that he saw Harry every day) I can't imagine it's casual at the moment. Don't know anything beyond that though.)
I think there are a couple of other pictures of Nick and Boy George together, I remember something around about the time of the Kate Moss book launch (so November/December 2012) but they were in a social setting, so I don't know if they are actually friends or have friends in common.
- Harry and Niall are the only members who don't want to start any drama
- Yes BG and Aimee know each other well, been friends for years. I'm not sure exactly how well BG and Nick know each other but they're bound to have socialised through Aimee. I'm sure they've tweeted each other a few times. The tweet is interesting but he may just be winding the fans up.
R580 Haha I love that picture! I remember that night, those guys all basically crashed the studio towards the end of Nick's show. And yes that is Jonny on his lap, I get the feeling he and Nick may have been FWB in the past.
- R585 - This seems to be the quote about the band. Tactless, but perhaps not so far from the truth.
- Not a fan of larry but I can't believe louis is going to be addressing it in their movie...they're not the first boy band who has been ship before..everything from tv,movies,books are ship so wtf is the big deal?
- picture of harry today-anyone think that's nick in the background?
- R587 - I'd check Nialls twitter. He's at it as well
- Oh thanks C :) yeah Bugg's comments weren't so nicely phrased but arent far from reality either and God the Beatles/1D comparisson is just terrible!
I think there were rumors that Harry hooked up with Pierce but i think they were fan-based not coming from the industry or anything,and apart from the gay bar Harry must have spent at least another time with Pierce,there is a photo of just the two of them having dinner and it's probably not from the same day that gay bar happened since Pierce wears different clothes.
- How is staying Niall free of the drama when he was the first to take a shot at J Buggs. Read his tweet from 2h ago ("It BUGGS me that...etc"). Frankly I'm happy they don't put their head down and let all these people snubb them. Mumford and Sons ignored them backstage and taunted them on stage, this Bugg called them teribble, just pathetic really. I am hoping Harry get a little bit more bold and defend himself against all the ridiculous womanizing stories. Sometimes being like "Fuck you!" can work wonders. He is too soft.
- 1D have done nothing to start any arguments, I love Jake Bugg's music but he's a tit lets be fair. This is the guy that said "I'll go if I feel like it, i'll probably wake up and not be bothered" when asked about the brits.
The Vaccines are a good example of being able to get along with the boys despite not liking their music. I watched a video yesterday of them saying in an interview that they'd like them to win an award for the brits, they're nice guys.
- How would anyone know that Louis will adress the Larry issue in the movie? Did he told some fans about this? And if he will say something in the movie(wich I doubt) I bet he will be highly unconfortable and unhappy like any other times he had to make a denial. I hope Harry will be the one to adress the issue in the future, because now, if he is a relationship with Nick, he really don't have any reason to avoid the answer.
- It may be true, but I don't think it's particularly kind or classy to go around saying those things about other musicians. They may not write their own songs, but they do work hard and they have a fanbase and all their money for a reason. No, they're not the Beatles, but they themselves have agreed it's a silly comparison; and I don't suppose for a moment any of them would call themselves "rock stars". A simple "wouldn't really call them that" would suffice. But he'll get press out of it - a bit in the US - so he's not done himself any harm except for with the 1D fans.
Oasis used to do it; the last wave of indie rockers did it (The Enemy, I seem to remember, were fans of slagging off pop music); no surprise that a new wave's gonna give it a go.
On the other end of the scale, Liam Payne is really annoying and should have left Boy George well alone. He also had issue with the Empire State Building lot, didn't he? Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out he's secretly a bit of a prick, in comparison to his "adorable" image. The condescending tone of his Tweets really rankled me for some reason.
- The problem is that unless 1D get better at pithy tweets they are just going to look childish; Liam's tweets to Boy George even contained at least two spelling errors (not to mention all of the other grammatical issues). Given how young they actually are I think it might be better if they just followed Harry's dignified silence.
- I think Harry intentionally stays out of the drama,i mean he has to deal with all these ridiculous stories on the papers i cant imagine him wanting to get into twitter fights as well,and he maybe doesnt care to comment who knows.I'd like it if he commented on the womanizing rumors though,he did say in a couple of inteviews(i think one was with Fabulous back in September)that he isnt a womanizer and all but in most interviews he avoids the subject and politely gives vague replies.
- Given their anti-online bullying stance I'd think them apparantly ganging up on Bugg is a bad move.
Also didnt Jake get set up with Cara for a night back during the Harry/Nick birthday show.
Can someone check his PR isnt Hackford Jones
- On a different note i dont think Nick will follow Harry around on tour like some seem to believe; he has a demanding job and it's not like he can drop everything at any time and go visit Harry.If they dont come out as a couple,which they wont let's be honest,Nick's presence on tour will definitely raise eyebrows and there wont be an easy way to explain it.Maybe Nick will travel once or twice to see him on tour(possibly combining the trip with vacations on his time off)and they'll probably still be meeting each other during the UK tour but i highly doubt we'll hear about it.They clearly spend too much time together that we know nothing about and are good at covering it up.
- Do you know that Liam is a teenager and Boy George is a grown ass 51 old man? Do you know that BG started the drama calling Liam names and practically lying about all the issue with the 1D boy? Go look at BG tweets. For two days he is in a ridiculous fight with teens on twitter, calling them idiots, pigs and all kind of offensive names. Yes Liam was overreacting but this guy is a disgrace. I am a very tenacious person and I'm very sad looking at Harry who let everyone trample him.
- R597 You can probably tell by my former responses on here that I am not the biggest fan of either Tomlinson or Payne. And Horan is fast beginning to annoy me to. Okay, so J Buggs had a pop and they have every right to reply but in doing so they have just gotten Buggs even more publicity. I can see where Buggs would use 1D to get himself noticed. As someone said 1D are the biggest thing since sliced bread right now, therefore a pop at them is going to get noticed.
I have had time to go and read the Payne/Boy George tweets etc. Payne just comes across as someone who is annoyed that Boy George didn't know who he was.
In answer to another poster, on the subject of Louis Tomlinson addressing Larry on the 1D movie. Nothing would surprise me. I really do not like him. He just comes across as being vile and nasty. What I've heard about him really makes me dislike him even more. Don't want to go into it on here obviously.
On another note, don't know if that's N behind H. Would be nice if it was.