All Threads by Date
No mail or packages today because it's Presidents' Day
Do any of you have work off today?
What the hell are you supposed to DO on Presidents' Day to honor Lincoln and Washington? Chop down a cherry tree? Be assassinated?
- Buy furniture & appliances of course... It's the AMERICAN way
broke patriotic stuck in capitalist society
- Buy bedding. Presidents' Day is the best time to buy a new mattress...
- I want my fucking mail.
- UPS "recognize(s)" Presidents Day, but does not "observe" it. Fedex is operating today, too.
- Celebrate American capitalism by shopping for bargains at Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club, etc.
- Buy a car and watch The View.
- I'm workin', hon.
- Just put out the flag -- this year, I celebrate President Garfield
- It's Lincoln's year.
- [quote]I want my fucking mail.
Well, you can't have it...grow up!
- It's all junk mail. Nobody loves you.
- I'm a student and have class today. Fuckers.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...