ABC just messed with the Bitch in 23
Not cancelled cancelled, just no longer on the schedule.
ABC= Always the Best are Cancelled.
- Good, it sucked.
- R1 sucks, bitch was brilliant and she will cut you ABC
- It might not be officially cancelled but The Bitch is already moving on to the next show.
- I will watch the new show but if she is nice I won't like it.
- We need to help Van der Beek in his hour of need.
- How can we help R5?
- Calm down, darlin. Reality check: it was a lousy sitcom. Really. Just not funny at all. Let it disappear.
- R7 it was very funny. A lousy sitcom would be Cheers and that thing would not die.
- I really loved this show and thought it was unique and funny - the cast was great and they were sort of daring with the themes and humor--I'm going to miss it.
- The whole James Van Der Beek as a misbehaving version of himself owed royalties to the writers of Harold and Kumar.
- Agree with R9. Loved it.
- Some of you have such poor taste.
- Now James can dress up as a Helen Hunt lookaline.
Hey, it's work.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...