- Let's just say strong key lighting and good makeup is going to be VERY important going forward. That collagen is fading.....
- Johnny Depp has looked plastic for awhile.
- And I just saw him in a movie with Alicia Silverstome called "Blast from the Past" where he looked gorgeous.
I guess a lot can fall apart in just a decade.
- Cameron Diaz.
- Actresses do a ton to cling to their looks for business (to a pathetic degree).
The fading in men is more like completely gone.
When I look at guys like DiCaprio, Pitt, Depp, etc.. I'm always stunned that we're supposed to still play along with the premise that they're the hottie in the movie, who should be matched with the 20 year old model.
- The problem with Pitt and Depp is that they are trying to rock that Hollywood hipster hobo look while pushing 50.
- Cameron was never pretty nor a good actress. Helluvah blow job though.
- In fairness, he is trapped in an abusive marriage. Or at least a terribly tiring one.
- Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt always look like they haven't bathed in a few weeks. Maybe water ages them.
- Cameron was pretty in The Mask but that was a loooooong time ago. Before all the sun damage and drugs.
- Oddly r3 doesn't include the name, but does include a current horrible pic of faded Hollywood hunk BRENDAN FRASER.
- Channing Tatum. Also, he tends to bloat up when he's off the clock.
- Leonardo DiCaprio was never really handsome, but now he just looks like a fat evil child.
- All the 20th century male stars are fading at once - Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, George Clooney (doing well as a producer), Matt Damon, etc.
Who is taking their place? Nobody, really. Hollywood knows that no film actor is a totally reliable box-office draw, and discards actors as soon as their 15 minutes are up.
- Matt Damon.
He looks like a shadow of his former Bourne self.
- In what ways has Matt Damon deteriorated, R15?
- Nicole Kidman
- Matt Damon has gotten dumpy looking. Fat and bald. Just my opinion.
- Where are the pics of Brad looking like shit? His grunge look was absurd, but he did not look that bad in that Chanel commercial.
- We all know he's a lunatic but I have to admit Tom Cruise looks good for 50.
- I think he looks very aged in the Chanel ads.
- Here ya go.
- Wrong one. This is it.
- [quote]Matt Damon has gotten dumpy looking. Fat and bald. Just my opinion.
He is not fat, grow up!
- Matt Damon is a great guy who supports his gays. Why the nasty fat comments on him? Just appalling!
- I thought we decided on another thread that Matt Damon was a Republican-asshole which is why he did the TD America commercials (it is owned by an anti-Obama uber-right wing)
- R27, please link that thread. Thank you.
- Johnny Depp. Hobo anyone.
- Just because he support gays doesn't mean he isn't fat. YOU grow up.
Geez with that logic, he can be a mass murderer and be OK because he supports gays.
- R20, I agree. He has always been the best looking to me.
- The question is about fading movie stars. Not politics. For me it would be Brad Pitt. He and Angelina used to be the it couple but they have really faded. Brad has aged badly since he hooked up with her. He's just not the movie star he was. And Angelina? That cunt has to be about 40 now. Yuck.
- Honey Boo Boo was cute at 6, but since turning 7, not so cute. So young to lose one's looks.
- Heath Ledger. He's all bones now.
- Star of the Runaways, Tig Notaro, doesn't look a day over 50. Check out a hilarious video she made. Gotta love her!
- Hugh Grant looks awful. Very wrinkly for his age.
- What is a man over 50 supposed to look like? I you are over 50, you have wrinkles.
- "Brad has aged badly since he hooked up with her."
He would have aged the same with anyone else. He's no longer 20. Men age poorly.
- R38 - lesbian much? Everyone knows men age better than women.
- Yea R39. Bitter old cunt there. Men get picked on because they don't age in dog years like cunts do.
- Agreed. Jolie looks like shit while Jen looks youthful and sexy. Brad must be kicking himself now!
- You've been brainwashed to believe men age better than women and, because you're vain fags, you bought right into that lie.
- Seeing is believing.
- I am the King of unfortunate aging.
- I think all the 50+ actors mentioned in this thread look great for their age.
And it's nice to see people age rather than look eternally young. That is absurd.
- I may be an idiot and an asshole, but I have aged beautifully!
- When Brad cleans up, he still looks pretty good. The thing is, he's blondish. Blonds tend to not age as well. Tom Cruise, Denzel, Keanu, George Clooney, Chris Meloni, etc., all look great (as long as they stay in shape). Even Johnny Depp, if he would cut his stupid hair and wear a suit, would look good.
Because they ain't blonde or blondish.
- OP, Pitt looks better with a bit of mileage on him, although a bit cleaned up is better.
- Patrick Labyorteaux
- [quote]Tom Cruise, Denzel, Keanu, George Clooney, Chris Meloni, etc., all look great
Uh, no. Chris Meloni looks like shit now and is starting to look like the late actor Michael Jeter:
- Meloni, like James Franco, always looks unclean.
- [quote]Matt Damon is a great guy who supports his gays.
HIS gays? What, he has his own tribe of homosexuals? How condescending
- As soon as Pitt frees himself from Jolie, he'll clean himself up and everyone will go "oh, he looks so good and so much healthier now, I guess he had to do it and it's ok he dumped those 6 kids ..."
- Most of them look unclean. I think the real reason these male stars don't like to bathe is because it distracts from their aging. People go, "Oh, I'm sure he still looks good. You just can't tell right now because he's covered in dirt."
- Chelsea Handler. Looks rode hard and put away wet.
- "Everyone knows men age better than women."
Such bullshit. When you examine the evidence, the opposite is true.
- R55, she looka like a man!
- r55 Chelsea Handler, (1) was never a "movie star", and (2) never had "looks" to fade.
- Tom Cruise has had extensive plastic surgery. He was looking rough for a while and then he went to Brazil for an extensive tune up. His forehead does not move now. He's 50.
Nicole Kidman looks ghastly for 45. I know it's the look for wealthy women to get Botox, but her face looks rubbery and puffy. She is in great shape but the fillers in her face make her even more unrelatable.
I love how Streep and Clooney look. Distinguished.
- Even though Tom Cruise still looks good for a man of 50, you can tell age is starting to catch up with him. He's getting lots of lines and his skin is starting to sag, especially around the neck.
- Sean Penn looks like crap. Now he wants to be an action star. Pass.
- How old SHOULD HE LOOK R60? I'd rather him look his age than pull a Burt Reynolds.
- All of the women in their 40's: Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Anniston, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock.
- Without makeup, Sarah Jessica Parker looks like Gollum.
- Tom looks good for 50. He does not drink or do drugs and has a team constantly looking out for him. He uses Botox and tan in a can.
I like how Matt Damon is aging. Ben seems more vain with beard dye and fake hair.
James Franco looks like he does not exercise and chews tobacco. Gross.
- [quote]Sean Penn looks like crap.
He never had any looks in the first place. He simply got uglier than he already was.
- James Franco also looks perpetually unclean.
- R62 Do you not know how to read? I said he looks good but simply that age is starting to catch up with him.
- Grant's aging horribly.
- All of them.
- [quote]James Franco also looks perpetually unclean.
He looks absolutely disgusting these days, even when he cleans up. He looks like he smells like BO and piss.
- I agree, R71.
- The last picture I saw of Jolie was frightening. Bad skin and looked 50. Brad cleans up good but he also has been looking haggard.
Nicole Kidman still being paid to act is a mystery to me. She has not had a hit movie in 10 years.
- I would say Will Smith and Tom Cruise are aging the best, maybe due to botox but whatever. They never look dirty, they both have full heads of hair, and have good skin. All of which will make a man look more youthful. Trying to hold on to hair that is leaving your scalp makes you look way older as a man.
You can tell Sandra Bullock comes from a great gene pool and will look younger than her age for years to come. Same thing with Jennifer Lopez.
- Sandra Bullocks face is completely plastic.
- Christoph Waltz looks good for 56
- Sharon Stone looks terrific.
- Both Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz were so haggard looking in that movie they did together a few years ago that it was distracting.
- Faith Hill!
- Tom is a good example of how a fake tan and fillers can work better for a man than a woman. You know that is not natural, right?
The saturation of plastic surgery for women makes it really difficult for women who have beauty contracts. I honestly think Nicole Kidman does it to keep up her endorsements and the aura of beauty. She may be the first big movie actress to try getting away with a lot of plastic surgery, but it did not work for Meg Ryan. People study her face and its frozen look.
- Half of all those older stars are trying to look like hipsters,
Matt Damon is not fat...you stupid assholes.
- Nicole is plastique. She loves that look. Audiences are not into her but she has $300 million so she doesn't care. She wants Oscar No. 2. Keith Urban got a major makeover, now he sometimes looks prettier than her.
- [quote] Nicole is plastique
- Charlize Theron
- Richar Gere.
- Do any of these guys have yellow skin?
- Heath ledger. He's all bones now
- Oprah is turning into a black Rose Marie.
- If you had any doubts that a lifetime of drinking hard alcohol has any effect on a person's face, I introduce you to Sean Penn.
- r34 beat you to it, R87.
- Well fuck me cross eyed
- I just saw Side Effects and Jude Law looked OLD
- "I would say Will Smith and Tom Cruise are aging the best, maybe due to botox but whatever. They never look dirty, they both have full heads of hair"
By any means necessary! Tom Cruise has doll-hair plugs over his forehead, just so you know. He's had a lot of work done, but most of it's very good. His second-to-last ex-wife should have used his surgeon, instead of the one that made her look like a department store mannequin.
- What's with that super creepy r86 who only wants to talk about his bizarre fetish which is celebrities with "yellow skin", whatever that means. He's been popping up for years begging us to engage in his weirdness about it. Ew!
- Keith Urban looks like a FAG!
- I agree about Wiil Smith and Tom Cruise. I'm sure Cruise has had some work done buts it good.
- No mention of Lindsay Lohan??? She ages a decade each year.
- Matthew McConaughey claimed in a recent interview that he didn't get hair plugs. Mary, please.
- "You can tell Sandra Bullock comes from a great gene pool and will look younger than her age for years to come. Same thing with Jennifer Lopez."
Not a J.Lo fan but she looks GREAT. She should start her own anti-aging skincare line - she's in her 40s and has the dewy skin of a baby.
- Sex siren Anita Ekberg
- "In what ways has Matt Damon deteriorated, [R15]?"
R15, you might as well just scrape the vaseline from his palm too.
- r100, she started losing her looks a long time ago
- R99, that is because JLO bathes her face in cum.
Works wonders, try it sometime.