Watching The Artist
Very underwhelmed. What a piece of shit.
- OP=19, listens to Lady Gaga while snorting meth and twerking.
- I agree OP. Got through about 20 minutes or so. Another dollar wasted at Redbox.
- OP, go back to BREAKING DAWN and skype your jacking sessions to someone who cares.
- I lost completely lost interest about 35 minutes in. The score sounded like the composer didn't even watch the film.
- So turn it off and shut up, OP. Isn't Real Housewives on? I hear it's a new episode when the old lady who acts like she's 20 drinks champagne and gets drunk and screams and cries.
- I agree. All it made me want to do was watch a real silent movie. It was boring.
- God I hated it. I turned it off 1/3 the way in, and I can't remember a single scene.
I guess it's a movie for people who don't know what silent movies were. Now they've read the Cliffs Notes version.
- I loved it. Saw it twice. It was very touching.
- That doggie stole the movie.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...