All Threads by Date
Hasbro launches Easy Bake ovens in manly colors
"After 50 Years, Easy Bake Oven Isn't Just for Girls Anymore"
- Finally, a solution to the problem of gender stereotypes in children's cooking toys.
- Why would they fancy an easy bake oven based on Zaldamo?
- ww for r1.
"manly colors": such bullshit. plenty of girls like blue, green, red, yellow. plenty of boys like pink, purple, baby blue, peach, etc.
- Plenty of parents will still freak over their boys playing with pink ovens. Solution: black ovens and pink bow-and-arrow sets.
- I'm going to get one.
- r3, I dont think that plenty of boys like pink and peach. Light blue is not particularly unmasculine.
- R6 boys would like them until someone told them they weren't supposed to.
- Little boys who like to cook will grow up to be gay chefs.
- Do they also have a chemist set to make antiretrovirals when the little 'mos get the AIDS?
- Thanks for announcing your presence, you hateful piece of trash.
- Why isn't he/she/it banned? It's made its presence known in the Seth Macfarlane thread, too.
LOL Sorry but it IS funny
- Blue and yellow wear the bright fellows.
- No one can suck off and bottom for multiple cocks better than R9.
Easy Bake colors are just right for that troll.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...