Reuters: Magnitude 5.2 earthquake hits western Nevada
Did you feel it?
- Don't be silly.
No one lives in Western Nevada.
- Due east of Mono Lake. This could be dangerous. It could be the waking of a supervolcano.
- Hold me!
- Did North Korea test another nuke?
- 5.2? Mary, please, wake me when it hits 6.5.
- The supervolcano caldera is south of Mono Lake, R3, not east.
- But the continent is drifting west, which means volcanic hot spots drift east (see Hawaii)
- The continent is drifting west? Oh my GOD.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...