'Tonight, let’s be lovers: 18 songs about one-night stands'
And most of them are terrible. Plus, you can't understand one word Prince sings in the live clip.
- What about "Sharing the Night Together" by Dr. Hook?
- What about "I'm Caught Up (In A One-Night Love Affair)" by Inner Life?
I have no control! Won' choo stay with me some mo'?!?!
- Private Dancer -- Tina Turner
- Private Dancer isn't just about a one-night stand; it's about a prostitute.
- Re Private Dancer, it just occurred to me: what sex worker takes American Express?
It's about lawyers.
- Um, r6, I don't think so. Mark Knopfler wrote it but didn't record it because he felt a woman should sing it (today, I think a man could get away with singing it).
- "Physical Attraction" by Madonna; which is still one of my favorite songs of hers.
- "Make a Move On Me" by Olivia Newton-John
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...