All Threads by Date
a recording I did a few years ago is nominated for a Grammy
I'm so nervous, I could Pee!
- Congratulations! What sort of recording?
- Choral music.
- Good luck!
- Remember, OP, years from now when you are no longer nominated for or are winning Grammys not to drown in a tub.
- Who are you wearing tonight OP?
- Shoot, we didn't win, oh, well.
- Being nominated is an honour itself. Enjoy it!
- Did you win?
- r10 = not the brightest orange in the crate
- So what was your category/album?
- R12, meet R2
- Congratulations on your nomination, OP! How extraordinary.
- Not my first, but a very good chance at winning this time. thanks!
- I thought the Grammys were for recordings released within the last year, OP.
How did a recording you made "a few years ago" become eligible?
- Congrats on your nomination, OP.
- [quote]I thought the Grammys were for recordings released within the last year, OP.
it was released in june
- [quote]How did a recording you made "a few years ago" become eligible?
you can have it in the can and still only have the production company release it when ever you need it.
- Caftans and earrings would comply with the Grammy's dressing memo, you know.
- most likely, as we saw, they didn't have a very good dress code at them tonight.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...