All Threads by Date
Connie and Carla
Why wasn't it a cult classics?
- Because it was a shameless ripoff of [italic]Some Like It Hot.[/italic]
- Not to mention Victor/Victoria.
- Nothing wrong with ripping off earlier stories, as long as your version is funny.
That was the problem.
- With me, because I really like Nia & Toni, it was a bit of a guilty pleasure.
- Watching it right now. One of my favorite movies. Their voices are SO GOOD! FLOVED the Don't Rain on my Parade number.
- Cuz no one knows what the hell it is.
- You can blame Tiffani Thiessen's fat face.
- OP, I love that movie too. It's halfway over now but I am recording it on Valentine's day at 7:50 am pst on one of the Encore channels.
- It was universally hated when it came out, and for good reason. It makes gay people look like complete airheads.
- Not "universally" sweetie, so far, a third of the posters here didn't hate it.
- It wasn't bad or good ENOUGH!
- I don't think it's a great movie but it IS a lot of fun. I've seen it several times.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...