All Threads by Date
I started drinking again, and my skin looks great!
I had a couple of beers a few nights ago, after 11 months without a drink, and my skin looked really good the next morning. And it has since! A few people have commented on it.
Why does this happen?
- Trust me sweetie this is just an optical illusion caused by the booze.
- You forgot to remove the beer goggles.
- The beer bloat stretched out your saggy, wrinkly skin.
- Vogue editor Diana Vreeland said Edie Sedgwick "had beautiful skin, but I never met anyone on drugs who didn't."
- Really? Might be a bloating effect. Remember noses grow over people's entire life. You don't want to have Jimmy Cagney or Bill Maher's nose when you are 50 because of alcoholism.
- Please don't forget the reason you went without a drink for 11 months and there was a reason wasn't their? Don't go thinking you can now handle your booze because you can't.
- Get a load of Judgmental Judy at R6.
- Not sure of the success rates, but some therapists have success with getgetting former alcoholicd to drink socially, without going overboard.
- Alcohol causes the surface of your facial skin to appear flushed. Perhaps you just look more agreeable with rosy cheeks.
- LOL, I was drunk when I wrote on my phone. Forgive the mis-spellings. Partially HTC updates.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...