Could you date a guy who has the same name as your dad?
How incredibly awkward to have to call out your dad's name during sex. I don't think I could do it!
- I was named after my dad, so it'd be weird for a couple of reasons.
- Better question: Could you date a guy the same age as your dad if the guy looked good for his age?
- I'm Greek. My dad's name is Nick. Half of the guys in my family are named Nick. Have of the guys I was raised with are named Nick.
Oh, and my middle name is Nick.
No problem. :-)
- Thankfully, this doesn't happen that often due to the fluctuation of name popularity.
Aiden will be the new Berta.
- I already have. I never thought about it until I read your headline.
- Sounds hot! Could we also sing close harmony on "California Dreamin" as we did it?
- It's why Jesus had two girlfriends and twelve boyfriends.
- r3 in my experience every man I've met named Nick has a big one and/or big dick face
- Probably not but thankfully my father's name is not at all common. Though one of my favorite actors (one who'd I'd gladly be with) shares the name.
- [quote]Better question: Could you date a guy the same age as your dad if the guy looked good for his age?
Some of you eldergays are truly pathetic.
- R8 - Ah yes, I've had a "Big Dick Nick" in my life. My jaw gets sore just thinking about him
- I keep meeting women with the same name as my dad.
- Sure! I yell "fuck me Daddy!" all the time
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...