All Threads by Date
Which state in the U.S. is it best to do business in?
I googled the population of the various states in the U.S. and I'm guessing California since there is 38 million people there?
- Oy vey.
- Texas. Lack of regulation. No income tax. Booming economy. Helpful people everywhere.
- What kind of business?
- Co-sign. Texas
- OP, California is hostile to businesses; taxes, regulations, obscure compliance laws, sue-happy populace, taxes.
- Are you looking for investors OP? You sound like you'd make a great CEO LOL.
- NV is desperate for business, depending on what it is.
- There's a reason almost 75% of the largest US companies are incorporated in DELAWARE, OP....
- It used to be NV, before the crash.
- prostitution is legal in some parts of NV
- Come to Alabama!
We'd LOVE to have ya, boy!
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...