All Threads by Date
Monopoly cat passes Go! Fans vote on Facebook to axe iron token and replace it with a kitten
I knew it was going to be the fucking cat. And why get rid of the iron. I was ALWAYS the iron!!! Why not ditch the thimble for godsakes, who uses a fucking thimble??
- I voted to get rid of the iron. But now that I think about it the thimble was lamer.
I was always the car. vrooom. My sisters were the iron and wheelbarrow. Says a lot about personalities, no?
- The iron was pretty lame. A cat is a good choice, my siblings and I would usually fight over the dog as kids.
- The tokens should all be animals -- & each player should have to make his animal's noise before starting each turn. Meow! Arf! Cock a doodle doo! Moo! Oink! Quack! SSSSS! Ribbitt!
- I was the boot, but that was never a doubt. That iron was old when the game was invented.
- Cats are for gays.
Even the Bradys got rid of Fluffy the cat after one episode.
The iron rocked. You can tell only slobs voted to get rid of it.
- I had no idea there was a battleship. I guess I never played with 8 people.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...