All Threads by Date
Beyonce's Super Bowl performance fails to beat Madonna's record breaking 2012 half-time show audience
Beyonce's half-time show pulled in 104 million viewers, compared to Madonna's 112.5 million in 2012
- It failed to beat it as spectacle or performance, too.
- People are drawn to train wrecks. Everyone knew that Madge performance was going to look like a disaster.
- I think the game was just less interesting than 2012, so the base was lower. (However, I only watched the halftime show this year.)
- Beyonce = Epic Fail.
- This thread will end in tears.
- And Beyonce's was better received. Who cares? Madge is an irrelevant has-been, who is a touring nostalgia act.
- [quote]Beyonce = Epic Fail.
Says the 50-year-old queen who thinks he's down with the kids.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...