- Link to the website.
- Didn't he say his career was hurt after the video of him having sex with the woman that he did for Straight Guy for the Queer Eye?
- Oh, that makes me very sad. He was one of the most visible and consistently committed performers in gay porn. He always performed beautifully, and had a great body and dick.
He was absolutely ubiquitous--obviously r3 is a woman, because any gay man would know who he is immediately.
- I was just chatting with him on Grindr this weekend. We never met. That sounds funny, but just feels kind of strange. He seemed like a genuine and nice person, I'm sad.
- Great hairy body and beautiful man.
- Never heard of him, OP.
- wow, was he on drugs?
wow, i was a fan. wonder what the deal was. he didn't seem nearly as obviously screwed up as many of his peers. damn, he was beautiful.
- I'm truly stunned. What's going on in this world? Nothing makes sense anymore.
- Awful, awful news. I am lighting a candle in his momory and later I will rub on out in his honor.
- He was Hungarian, always thought he was Greek.
- Taken just moments before:
- Actually, I'm a gay man in my 40s, so fuck you r4. Just because you're in the habit of memorizing the names of porn stars (what a full life you must have) doesn't mean everyone else is.
- They didn't show him getting rimmed enough!
- wow. how sad. he was one of my fave!
- Wow. I came across (no pun intended) a picture of him online over the weekend and had to think whether he was dead or not (I was confusing him with previous porn suicide Roman Ragazzi (sp?)).
By the way, do we know this to be true? Is there any other link besides the one at r1 confirming this?
- What was on his Arpad?
- Was this to do with getting older?
- He just got his own DVD collection in October
- Most of these porn actors committing suicide aren't the gay4pay ones. They are the actual bisexual and gay men committing suicide, or abusing drugs and steroids. There is clearly a major, major problem that hasn't been addressed, that needs to be addressed. Arpad was one of the most notable gay porn stars so maybe his death will spur an actual discussion on the emotional and psychological health of these porn actors.
People tend to forget these men are human beings too, and that just like all of us, they're growing up in the same anti-gay world. Add on top of that the condemnation against porn in our society. And the pressures to be young, fit and hunky in the gay community. And how seedy the porn lifestyle is, and how valueless fucking for money is.
It's sad. Something has to be done. Regardless if you agree with porn, another one of our own is dead to suicide. RIP Arpad.
thanks r21. was wondering if it was a hoax.
- He was despondent over the morally corrupt Faye Resnick news.
- Just wanted to say, not saying Arpad was a drug user, or engaged in anything seedy himself. But there are some real issues in the gay porn lifestyle that aren't being talked about that need to be talked about.
Seems like he was a very intelligent man.
- [quote]Now HIM we all knew.
What an absurd assumption.
- Now Hell's Kitchen is Merely Swamped with Whores
- Is it to do with pornstars being objectified? Not being asked to speak, just to prove their sexual prowess? Isn't that bound to plant something toxic in your psyche, something that leaves you disconnected?
- Very, very sexy man
- He was very hot. I think being a porn star must be so tragic. Yes, you're hot as fuck but you're just a piece of meat. Nothing more. It's like being a famous actor or being really wealthy, no-one will ever love you for you.
- People from all walks of life kill themselves, no need to get your panties in an iVillage knot about his chosen profession.
- Old man in a young mans world.
- I never saw any of his performances and didn't know of him.
This may sound cliche' but I hope he's in a better place.
- Were he and Colin O'Neal still together?
- I always think people are drawn to porn due to psychological issues, not that the porn work causes them. (It probably doesn't help, and might exacerbate, but doesn't really start them out if they're not already there.)
For god's sake, he was working as a chemist when he was "discovered"--I can't help thinking that there was something in his own psyche that made that career change happen, rather than simply not having any way to make money besides his looks. People who leave behind something stable to basically work in a field based entirely on youth and looks are going to run into trouble in middle age, no matter how well other people think they're aging. The fact is that it's all going to come to an end, and most of your life has been spent relying upon it for material and psychological sustenance. It must be particularly terrible if you actually threw away a lot in order to rely on your looks instead.
- [quote]People from all walks of life kill themselves, no need to get your panties in an iVillage knot about his chosen profession.
Whatever makes it easier for you to get off to your latest sad twink porn disc and not think about it, r33.
- [quote]obviously [R3] is a woman, because any gay man would know who he is immediately.
Another gay man here who had no idea who he was. I don't know porn actors, and don't care if they have names. Sorry that somebody killed himself, but hardly surprised that there are troubled people working in that field.
- He was a chemist?
Why didn't he just create some designer drugs for the Gay Party Circuit? He could have been wealthy without having to present his hole.
- This is sad. I wanted to make a job about the straight-for-pay phase he went through, but he seemed too nice for a 'what's on his iPod?' moment.
- Wow! Definitely knew who he was. Porn is a pretty unforgiving business. In theory, it seems like it would be great - you love sex, you get paid to have sex with hot bodied men!! But, there's a lot of things like steroid and drug abuse that unfortunately often go along with it. And, with the internet it's really hard (impossible?) to make money.
And who knows what was going on with him personally - depression, drug issues, etc.
- People like r39 are really pathetic. If you don't know or care who he is, why are you on this thread? Is your life so empty you have nothing better to do than go on threads that are of no interest to you?
When I see a thread about someone I don't know or care about, I ignore it.
- Well R27, you seem pretty good at talking around a topic. Instead of inticating something someone should speak of, you should speak? What do you know? What do you want to know about?
All you have to do is follow some of these people on Twitter and you can see they're all a bunch of car wrecks.
I quite liked Arpad and chatted with him a couple of times on Big Muscle. It is sad.
Whether you're gay or straight, porn seems to be a dark area.
- [bold]Who is Killing The Great Porn Stars of Europe?[/bold]
Starring Robert Morley as a livelier Chi Chi La Roux
George Segal as a younger Andrei Lvovich Tureen
"I laughed! I cried! It was better than Cats!"
- Nipsy Russell
- People with issues who won't deal with them right away are bound to get crushed by them.
I seem to recall that a poster in a previous thread about him said that he had issues about becoming older and less desirable.
- That queen in the video's like, "I used to come over and never stopped talking, he would say one or two things. " Yet claims to know what was going on with him. "He was crying and breaking down, if that's what you mean. He wasn't happy." No wonder he killed himself with friends like these. Sorry if that sounds unforgiving.
- r40 he didn't present his hole, that was the problem! they rarely showed it.
- I see a lot of speculation about why he killed himself (he was an aging porn star, so he must've been seriously depressed), but not a lot of facts. The fact is that we have no idea if porn or something else in his life led to his suicide. A family member or friend could've died, leading to his becoming depressed. Possibly he had a chemical imbalance that could've been treated with the right combo of meds. No one knows why he committed this act, but it could very well have absolutely nothing to do with his chosen profession. Your speculation shows how little you know about the gay porn world and the men who work in it.
- I am surprised that the Naked Sword blog didn't break the news.
- How did he die?
- Another dead eldergay porn star. Yawn.
Here's a wild idea: If you want to live a long, happy life, DON'T GO INTO PORN.
- [quote]I see a lot of speculation about why he killed himself (he was an aging porn star, so he must've been seriously depressed), but not a lot of facts.
Of course we speculate.
- Ugh. This *really* makes me sad. We used to chat at the NYSC on 14th btwn 5th and 6th. He was really one of the nice ones.
- He should have got out while he could. If he could. I don't really get it? Sad. He was really hot and from the sounds of it, a nice person.
- That should say, "He WASN'T crying and breaking down..."
- R52 Dancers use their bodies to make a living. Why not porn stars?
- R49, is so delusional!!! He probably believes in gay4pay.
We don't know about gay porn and the men who work in it? Umm, yeah we do, especially when they kill themselves every month. And the ones that don't kill themselves are in jail. And the ones that aren't in jail are "straight" and getting gangbanged bareback on seancody.
Gay porn is a horrible job, and those in it become jaded and bitter over time. They are placed on a pedestal and are hated for it. And despite what delusional queens think, the pay is worth shit.
- Yeah, I guess even if you work in pron you're still mortal.
- Wow. Can't believe it. He was one gorgeous man--ten times hotter than many of his younger counterparts. Between his self suck vid where he cums all over his face and that Jake Cruise massage vid, I don't know which is hotter. RIP big guy.
- I don't get it, I never will.
- "Gay porn is a horrible job...."
And having to deal with the likes of drug-crazed, deranged maniacs like Chi Chi LaRue can't help.
- 0 to 60 in less than an hour. A fast-moving thread.
- This is what passes for hot these days??? Gimme a Kevin Williamson any day of the week over this aging, hairy, butterface porker.
- Sad. He seemed like a decent guy. I know he has positive escorting reviews online. Too bad he never bottomed (on camera, at least.)
- Very sad, he was one of my favorites.
- With all due respect to the the departed, porn attracts or ensnares people who are deeply wounded. The lack of inhibitions that it takes to have promiscuous sex on camera is unhealthy, physically and mentally. Porn is populated by broken people whose mental health is only exacerbated by their involvement in pornography.
- I've never seen him nor heard of him before. Hot man.
- I never thought Arpad was particularly hot. I never was able to 'get off' to him on film, I'm sure in real time I could have though.
He seemed to me genuinely nice, and a quality human being.
- It would have been nice to have Arpad sit on our face, even though she was very nelly(if you ever heard her speak). The meat was not large enough to be interesting. But the Hershey Highway is the nastiest roughest road of all and only very strong women, like ourself, manage to survive and pro$per on it. We ususally preferred to remain behind the camera rather than in front of it because that is where the money was(sadly, the internet killed it all by 2007).
What was the method used for the self-euthanasia?
- R49, thanks. Yours was the voice of reason rising up from a swamp of bitchery.
- I love the scene with him and Wilfried Knight in that Michael Lucas film (Manhattan Men?). There was genuine heat between them.
- Very sad; SO my type.
- 48 here and a fan of porn. This guy doesn't look familiar. Did he work for ChiChi? If so that explains it. I haven't bought a DVD from her in ages.
- Arpad always took great care of his body and himself. Seemed to like the gay porn lifestyle, but never took it too seriously. He enjoyed getting a bit older with the perspective it brings. This doesn't sound like a suicide to me-could quite possibly be a murder. He also wasn't the type to leave a note. He ran sometimes with a VERY elite crowd and knew a lot about some very prominent people so it makes me wonder. It all doesn't add up.
- yes, r75, things are getting curioser and curioser.
strange that no details have emerged.......
- W&W for R29.
- Zeb Atlas was in town this weekend, seriously. They compete for the same audience. Any connection?
- [quote]I love the scene with him and Wilfried Knight in that Michael Lucas film (Manhattan Men?). There was genuine heat between them.
Wow! This is my favorite scene in all of porn as well! Love the heat. The intense make out session. That they got into each other's manly pit scents (far too rare in porn imo). The long rimming action... damn, so hot!
RIP stud man.
- I hired him a couple of years ago. He actually came during the session and didn't seem fucked up or on drugs.
- I have one of those Unzipped videos that previews a video Miklos was in, something about a key party. he's hot and hairy and has one guy sitting on his face while Arpad is fully erect and eating that guy out like crazy. It's insanely hot.
The first video I saw Miklos in was some Bjorn movie where Miklos picks up a Russian soldier and they have incredibly hot sex.
- After reading r81's post, I don't understand how all gay porn actors are not riddled with every STD known to man...and then some.
- Crying as I jerk off.
And type...and get rimmed...and get fisted...and snowball my load.
- Arpad knew how to seriously fuck some ass. Loved his style, body and dick. Loved watching his videos and he was a masculine, hairy guy. One of the few guys I would have rented to pound me senseless.
- A life of constant promiscuous sex, coupled with a fixation on one's physical appearance, will ALWAYS lead to loneliness and depression. Your life has to stand for something more.
- Promiscuous? I don't really qualify studio porn as promiscuous.
- Here is a video of a friend of Arpads' confirming the story to Howard Bragman.
- Was he HIV?
- R86, he was an escort as well.
He was always on Adam4Adam even when not working.
Yeah, he was promiscuous.
He was supposedly depressed over aging which tends to affect gays in the "scene" than those who are not.
- I knew Arpad personally - and not as a client. I cover arts events in NYC and invited him to be my escort to cultural events. A politer, more punctual, respectful person I have seldom had the privelege to meet.
He was taking classes (Spanish among other things) but that was mainly to keep a student visa to remain in the U.S. We actually discussed the deaths of Erik Rhodes and Roman Ragazzi and he was rather philosophical about it all. He seemed to have no direction in life other than to keep doing what he was doing. He was a very intelligent person but I sense that he lacked belief in himself. That he could do other things with his life.
He brought a lot of pleasure to many people and was a genuinely good person. AFAIK he never did drugs and told me he had stopped doing steroids after a few cycles. He felt he had developed enough bulk and could maintain it with weight lifting. I did sense a sadness and an aloofness - but he didn't encourage one to delve into his personal life. He loved being swarmed by fans and recognized in the street. I once took him to the GLBT Center Garden party and he was stopping traffic left and right. Grown men were acting like 14 year-old girls.
He had a long relationship with a partner who lived out of NYC - that broke up around 2011. I wish that either this is a hoax so he can kill off his porn persona and rebuild his life as Peter in Hungary. If not I wish I could turn back time and stop it from happening.
Friend of Arpad
- He was on Robin Byrd Show a couple of times I remember her shouting "Arpad! Arpad!" He also used to go that HK restaurant on 9th Ave., forget the name, in the high 30s.
- I imagine he had saved nothing, faced a declining career as a performer, had to face the fact that he threw away his career in chemistry which would have lasted longer, may have become HIV+ or who knows what ... on a bad day, that would be enough for a number of people. Very sad, but perhaps if it serves as an ominous warning to others who think porn sounds glamorous, maybe not entirely in vain.
- [quote] I cover arts events in NYC and invited him to be my escort to cultural events.
- wow...I know the guy he recently dated (not sure if they still were), but so sad
- Jealous bitches.
- Well if he killed himself then he wanted to die so congrats.
- Then, r85, why hasn't someone like Miss Peter North euthanized herself. She is around 60 now, has had at least one face lift, and is fixated on her body, let she lives.
We suspect Arpad was murdered. The lack of details is of itself suspicious.
- Well, this worked out rather well for him, didn't it?
- [quote]why hasn't someone like Miss Peter North euthanized herself.
North gained and retained control of his image and brand. He took to producing his own content, and ran it as a business. Having a head for business is the only way to survive long--you can't just want to be a sex object. And really--Peter North hasn't been much of that in a long time. (He's working solely in straight porn, which is really all about the women anyway.)
- Why do so many gay porn stars die tragically?
- It's the decadent perverted lifestyle that 'mos lead.
When you see a 'mo you know he's
Infested with AIDS, gonorrhea, anal warts, missing teeth from meth addiction and mentally impaired.
Searching for love in a world where it doesn't exist because two hooyas aren't the same as a hooya and a weeha
The suicide rate among 'mos is astronomical, but then again, you all are on welfare and SS disability and the AIDS effects your brain and the antiretrovirals kill even more cells.
- How sweet.
- [quote]two hooyas aren't the same as a hooya and a weeha
This is not the rhetoric of someone who should be allowed out of the house.
What is the exchange rate on hooyas today?
- r101, you've crapped that same shit all over this board in recent months. If you don't like gay people, why are you posting on a primarily gay board?
- hey R101, how's mental retardation's going for you?
- Another dead pornie.
Pass the jelly.
- Come on conspiracy theorists, we all know you are working on some preposterous theory that will serve quite well as a Taylor Lautner action vehicle.
"He was playing with fire!!!"
- Damn, sad news about Arpad Miklos. I always liked him. He's been around for years. He was sexy, hot, handsome, sensual, seemed to have a casual, easy-going way about him, but obviously his life became one of despair. I saw him a couple of years ago at the San Diego Pride Parade. He was laughing, chatting with friends, still sexy. On video, he was a turn-on with his handsome face, hairy chest and beautiful, all-natural, uncircumcised dick. Quite the performer. RIP.
- R90 is a particular type of repulsive New York Queen who is finally dying out.
- As a person of color on the outside looking in, the white male dominated gay community has no one to blame but itself for for these kind of tragedies. If you're not a YOUNG WHITE TWINK with the slim body of a preteen or a ripped muscle god, then you are disposible. At 45,Miklos was way to old to be considered attractive in the porn business,no matter how hot he is/was. On the Sean Cody site, there was a super hot model who claimed to be 26 but had salt and pepper hair and some of the comments about him were brutal! "enwww,he's old"or "kill it" were some of the kinder words used. I personally have never heard the word 'elder gay "used in a derogatory manner until I came to this site.
Maybe is Arpad/Peter was aging in a community were maturity was respected ,he would have felt he had a future to look forward to. I'm glad I don't take my cues on how I should look or act from the so called gay community as it is now because I would never fit in. I'm not obsessed with you and look to date men who are age apropriate. I feel so bad that out of all the many men he has been with and no doubt many parties he attended, there was no one he could turn to in those dark hours ....
- [quote]I was just chatting with him on Grindr this weekend.
That's probably why he killed himself.
- Someone should have told Arpad It Get's Better
- Arpad Miklos was the King of Gay Pron.
- "I'm glad I don't take my cues on how I should look or act from the so called gay community as it is now because I would never fit in."
Don't blame the gay community. Blame the gay scene. The gay community is a great community. The gay scene is full of insecure losers trying to recreate HS.
I bet all his fans crying about how tragic this is are going to continue being superficial, shallow and vapid queens who reject anyone who isn't as obsessed with their looks as they are. They type of people who don't care if they are rotting on the inside as long as they look good on the outside.
- will his work skyrocket in value now?
- Threads like this make me mourn the loss of a time when gay men were not afraid to be compassionate.
- What's on his aRpod?
- his website
- Wow... Ed Koch, Reg Presley of the Troggs and Arpad Miklos...
These things always happen in threes.
- The first time I saw him was in one of those Kristen Bjorn exotic island videos (I think). A bunch of hot sailors came up to his house and he fucked them all. Great blowjobs, intense rimming, hands-free cumshots, it had it all!
He was a very prolific pornstar. There goes a ton of wanking material.
- Amazing that people are surprised when porn stars kill themselves. I mean, DUH. The lifestyle, the lack of respect (when your asshole is filmed in high def you pretty much give up any life of respectability), the drugs, the toxicity of it all. The crack up is all the people who wring their hands as if some Nobel Prize winner had died. Yes, we are all human but our choices define our lives, define us. Pornography is at or near the bottom of the barrel of respectable professions. Not that it is inherently "bad" or immoral, just that the people who populate that industry are notoriously fucked up. And porn stars do nothing for people/mankind beyond giving us jack off material. How 'important" that is is up for debate.
- He was a chemist and seemed to be affable and had his shit together. Such a shame, suicide, I wish him the peace he so clearly needed
- He was 45, still doing porn, escorting and having to do a Spanish course to stay in the US. I'd have killed myself, too.
- Was he really a chemist? I get the feeling that was made up...
Maybe saying you were a chemist back then is like saying you're gay4pay. Just a marketing scheme to make the guy sound hotter...
- I always heard chemical engineer.
- I thought this was that porn actor with the hair tattoo, for lack of a better description, all over his head. Some squared-off looking blue-black helmet thing that was supposed to resemble a "Greek" precision cut of some sort. Does anyone know who I am referring to? He also had/has a Greek name and I thought it was this guy.
- Why are gay and bisexual boys and men still literally dropping like flies to suicide and drug abuse? This suicide just hit me a while ago, and then made me think of the young 15 year old boy Jadin Bell out in Oregon who died a few days ago. And the other pornstar who just died a few days ago, supposedly due to a heart attack from drug use.
Like...............this is a very very serious problem. In a way I feel like that we're so concerned about marriage, about homophobes saying bad things about us, we've almost forgot to look out for ourselves and recognize our community isn't healthy internally and a large percentage of us are really struggling. This whole "it gets better" thing is sort of a cover hiding some real damage. What do you all think?
- It doesn't get better.
- I thought he died already in that muddy swamp.
- "Chemist" for Europeans is what Americans call a "pharmacist."
- You people do realize that straight people do porn too right? This isn't our "lifestyle" its their porn "lifestyle" Besides, none of you know why he killed himself.
- There are studies out there that are clear that when persecution of gays goes up, and anti-gay tirades from churches in the media - that depression amongst gay, lesbians and bisexuals also goes up.
In short, the problem isn't us - the problem is backlashes against gay people societally HURTS gay people. When things like gay marriage are legalized, depression rates go down.
- R129 - it can't get better if you're dead, no.
Gay people don't have social skills. They know how to get laid, but they don't know how to maintain friendships and relationships.
So what happens when they turn 40? For many, they feel their lives are effectively over.
- I don't know what "chemists" in Europe make, but in the U.S., "chemists" straight out of pharmacy school are pulling in 80-90K a year to start.
Even if he's hustlin on the side at $200 a pop, thats 450 tricks a year the guy would have to turn to make the same salary as a pharmacist. That's rough.
- Yes R133. Erik, Roman, Josh, and now Arpad are sacrificing themselves because a gay couple in Idaho can't get married.
- Peter was a chemist and worked in the pharmaceutical industry in Europe. He was smart and had a great sense of humor. He was also the best sex I've ever had.
He was an awesome guy, so nice. I think he internalized a lot of his pain.
He loved the National Parks. I'm sure
they'll repatriate his remains to Hungary but I wish they'd put some of his ashes at Yellowstone...
I'll miss him...
- The miserable cruelty of some of the people on here is bone chilling.
- So sympathetic.
- I love r14's little meltdown.
- He was one of the Kristen Bjorn men from Hungary.
These guys were dirt poor in a country that was still adjusting from the fall of Communism. Most of these guys were from the countryside and were scouted in gyms.
Many were athletes (gymnasts, wrestlers) and young bodybuilders.
Most were straight. Doing porn was a way to make money (and travel) in a country were there were very few possibilities. Many knew one another and recommended their work-out buddies. Some were married with children. Wives would accompany some to the shootings.
These guys were told that their videos would not be sold or seen in Hungary. This was before widespread internet porn and before the internet became diffuse in Hungary.
Miklos was one of the few from that era that actually pursued a career in Porn. I would have a hard time believing that he was anything other than gay.
Most of the Hungarians from those Bjorn films did not make a career out of porn. They got married, had kids and settled down. You'll never hear of guys like Pavel Novotny again. They have disappeared back to a normal life.
- R126, that's Francois Sagat who just said he's done with gay porn.
He's also going on about how he loves to fuck women.
Fuck that dwarf. Who's gonna hire an idiot with a head tattoo?
- Miklos was gay. He was a bit upset by all the criticism he got from the video he made with a woman, saying he was still gay and it was just a video.
- Rest in peace, brother.
- Too bad it couldn't have been the overexposed Sagat instad of Arpad.
- Pavel Novotny is a Czech name, r141.
His "About" section on his website starts "Paying off a two-year debt, I gladly announce the launch of my official website".
Perhaps debt was the cause of his woes.
- R112 Someone should have told you how to use apostrophes correctly.
- Did he do BB?
- Where are the links to the best of his videos?
- Once you do porn. you're life is over. It will haunt you for the rest of your life. I've seen too many lives ruined by it.
- Sorry for your loss, R137. He sounded nice.
- R148 I don't think so, unless that one straight video was BB.
- Too bad.
I thought he was relatively happy and stable for a porn star.
- Happy and stable people don't become pornstars.
- Thank God Branson found his way to law school.
- I did it.
- I will never figure out why people insist on posting jokes and smart ass remarks when a person has died. I guess it is just what this world is coming to. Everyone has got to be a comedian. A man has died. Whether he was in porn or not, he was still a human being. One obviously in pain. Suicide is not a joking mater. If any of you have ever been touched by someones suicide, you would know that these remarks are not appropriate. You like to casually say "Oh another gay porn star has killed himself, so what?" Well he mattered to someone out there.
- [quote]Happy and stable people don't become pornstars.
Some people actually like being in porn and want to become pornstars from a young age.
Example: James Deen.
- Thanks, R157, for saying exactly what was on my mind. DL is unfortunately populated by a lot of rude and ignorant people.
- I don't understand how so many of you can voraciously consume the product that these men provide, knowing the social consequences and approbation that they face in doing so, and then turn around and contribute to the stone throwing. What makes you, as a perve who pays to get off watching other people fuck, so damn superior to the ones doing the fucking?
- R157 and R159, do you know what kind of site this is? We make fun of EVERYTHING and everyone. Honey, Joan Rivers gets material from US so hit the bricks if you can't offer anything humorous or bitchy. You sound like dick shrivellers anyway.
- uptil I looked at the bank draft which was of $8229, I did not believe that...my... cousin was truley bringing home money part time from their laptop.. there moms best frend has done this less than 16 months and resantly paid the mortgage on their house and got a new Acura. read more at, jump80.com
- James Deen stable? The guy who makes a youtube video taking about his anal warts?
- Plenty of happy and stable people do porn, especially gay porn.
But most of them quickly get out of it and have/had other things going on.
If you're still trying to be a whore and a porn star in a country where you're not a citizen at 45, after 15 or so good years, the outlook must seem bleak.
- [quote]Didn't he say his career was hurt after the video of him having sex with the woman that he did for Straight Guy for the Queer Eye?
Why would he have been hurt by having sex with a woman?
- What made Arpad sad? Some people ask.
I never ask.
- The midget Sagat? That is a head tattoo? Gross.
- [quote] Some people actually like being in porn and want to become pornstars from a young age. Example: James Deen.
I like James Deen. (I am female.) But I am not so sure he is happy, or that his industry is happy, and reading his blog over the last half-year or so and observing this from the outside has made me realize that he is a cool person, but he has a facade, too. And that facade is what takes people down, like many celebrities.
Porn is odd, because people both idolize you and consider you a whore, with little respect, all at the same time. Some of the women featured on Deen's site seem damaged and empty to me, not always, but sometimes. I guess the word is vulnerable. And James Deen seems vulnerable to me too, actually. And probably Arpad Miklos was vulnerable too.
There is a lot of drugs and a lot of "using" in the sense of using-other-people that goes on in pornography. And yet the stars themselves are humans, with value, like any other kind humans. They tend to bond together too, because not many outside the industry would tolerate a relationship where your partner is regularly having sex with other people.
Porn, Hollywood, reality TV. They are all the same. I am one of those who considers Lindsay Lohan deeply tragic too, and I certainly didn't think it was funny when Anna Nicole Smith died. It's all part of the celebrity-machine industry, where you're fed in, and folks don't care too much about protecting you. Folks care about protecting their MONEY.
- Well said R168. Thanks for the insight.
And yet the angry, women hating bitches here insist straight women contribute nothing to this forum.
- [quote]Oh, that makes me very sad. He was one of the most visible and consistently committed performers in gay porn. He always performed beautifully, and had a great body and dick.
We condole you.
- I thought he was the guy who has a head tattoo like black hair. What is that guy's name?
- "I don't understand how so many of you can voraciously consume the product that these men provide"
Generally, dicks going in and out of holes is amusing to watch.
It's not our fault they do porn. Why should we feel guilty?
- For the 50th time on this thread, R171, that's Francois Sagat.
- Thanks, R169. I agree with you re. the misogyny. I am not straight, however. I am bisexual.
- Francois Fagat died?
- [quote]Porn is odd, because people both idolize you and consider you a whore, with little respect, all at the same time. Some of the women featured on Deen's site seem damaged and empty to me, not always, but sometimes.
R168=Peggy Noonan, deep thinker
- Yeah yeah, fuck off, R176, you knew what I meant and mean.
- R162 Your mom's best friend is doing porn.
- Inscrutability wasn't the issue, Peg/R177.
You can return to huffing the dryer sheets.
- Get a load of the inevitable Grief Nazi at r157.
They always turn out when celebrities die.
- [quote]Honey, Joan Rivers gets material from US so hit the bricks if you can't offer anything humorous or bitchy. You sound like dick shrivellers anyway.
And you sound unbelievably tiresome.
- He was looking fat and old in his latest pics (featured on some 3rd-rate website). Not surprised.
- What kind of sick immoral people make crude jokes about someone who just died? Some people lack the very basic morals and humanity of a savage.
- "Chemist" might mean Pharmacist according to what country you are in.
- He fucked me a few times just for fun. No pay involved at one of the Ft Lauderdale bath houses. First time I had no idea he was a "Star". He was a good top.
- [quote]What kind of sick immoral people make crude jokes about someone who just died? Some people lack the very basic morals and humanity of a savage.
CLUTCH THOSE PEARLS!
- I was one big hot, beefy man. He'll be missed for sure.
- I meant HE was...
- Hmmph. My thread had more than 500 posts. Size matters, bitches.
- I have never understood the fan worship of porn stars.
They're the luncheon meat of people doing things on camera.
- OMG what terrible news. Porn stars are people too, you know.
I dont even follow pron stars like that, mostly eldergays do that. But I was familiar with Arpad's work; Ive busted so many good nuts to this vid over the years. RIP :(
- R190. I don't think people just blanketly 'worship' all porn stars. In fact, amidst the worship is a lot of criticism and disdain for so many of them. However, every once in a while, there's a porn star who comes along with a certain appeal.
And just like a mainstream actor, when a particular porn star has been around for many years, you develop an attraction just because he has certain likeability. Arpad had a certain something that many people liked.
And among all the clutter and scorn, he broke through. Plus, I think many of the comments on this thread is out of sympathy that someone died. And the way he died is unfortunate. In a strange way, people are just paying their respects.
Porn is not exactly a noble profession, but it's rather sad to learn of someone's death or suicide knowing they succumbed to pressure of it all and found no way to cope. At this point, it doesn't matter that he may have chosen that life. It matters that it was a sad ending. RIP.
- HOT Arpad self-suck vid
- He was living in New York which is very expensive. He had broken up with his long-term partner which means all the financial burden fell directly on him.
Porn stars who live in Milwaukee do not kill themselves.
- [quote]I have never understood the fan worship of porn stars.
They're the luncheon meat of people doing things on camera.
They do tw dirty work the higher vaunted actors won't do. I admire the good ones.
- [quote]They do the dirty work the higher vaunted actors won't do. I admire the good ones.
I assume they look on their jobs like nuclear plant workers. There a certain level of danger that goes with the job, but they are willing to take it on for the good of mankind.
- Wow - sad to read this. I noticed just a few months ago, he was still advertising as a sex worker at age 45 and I was thinking "hmm, he will probably need to make some kind of break or transition soon." I guess he chose the ultimate transition, guess no path to other livelihood and lifestyle looked persuasive enough for him.
He didn't seem to be into bareback sex or drugs. Though who knows. It is possible he was just depressed and not seeing any future options, no reason to continue living and slowly growing old. The Bob Bergeron syndrome.
I was also thinking, Arpad has done so much porn that if you had sex with him, you were sexually 1 to 6 degrees of separation from any other gay porn star. Too late now to get in on that offer.
- By all accounts, he was a sweet guy who did porn and escorted. Being nice and doing porn are not mutually exclusive.
- WEIRD...I'd just looked this guy's vids up yesterday after reading his name on some website (someone claimed he was the ultimate top). I wonder if I was watching his vids at the exact same moment he was offing himself?
- [quote]WEIRD...I'd just looked this guy's vids up yesterday after reading his name on some website (someone claimed he was the ultimate top). I wonder if I was watching his vids at the exact same moment he was offing himself?
Unlikely, since yesterday was Monday and he killed himself on Sunday.
- [quote]Gay people don't have social skills. They know how to get laid, but they don't know how to maintain friendships and relationships.
Do you think this is a gay thing? Or a male thing?
- Please, r201, as if straights have any more social skills than gays!
- This URL takes to you to hooboy's escort search page. Do a search for Arpad Miklos and you'll a page full of client reviews. I've been readning them. Very interesting.
- [quote]He started to work my ass, amazing rim job, while asking me, "What do you want me to do?" (with his Hungarian accent), like a Paul Henried to Bette Davis in Now Voyager, well what would any self-respecting pig bottom want "Fuck me, fuck me fuck me."
Oh, fucking Mary!
- r204, you beat me to it :) I just read that review and OH MARY!
- After that one, I stopped reading.
- Some interesting stuff on that website's forum, as well, including a comment from someone who hired him just a few weeks ago.
- If only he'd known how many would be johns thought so highly of him, perhaps it might have different. Alas, we shall never know.
The torch is passed. Or maybe it's the trichomoniasis that got passed. You'll need a culture.
- OMG - I just saw this and I am devastated. This cannot be true but I guess it is - I will have nothing left to watch because I cannot jerk-off to dead men - and he was a true star.
All these deaths are ruining porn for me. What the hell am I SUPPOSED TO DO TO SAFELY JERK OFF EACH DAY?
- [quote] What the hell am I SUPPOSED TO DO TO SAFELY JERK OFF EACH DAY?
This is why suicide is such a thoughtless selfish act!
- It's not too late for them to edit him into In Memoriam at the Oscars, right?
- Apparently his last name was KOZMA. Which is interesting only because notorious underage porn star Traci Lords' last name is KUZMA.
- [quote]He was one of the most visible and consistently committed performers in gay porn.
Uhm.....These are virtues to you?
- [quote]Apparently his last name was KOZMA. Which is interesting only because notorious underage porn star Traci Lords' last name is KUZMA.
Kuzma, Kozma. Oozema, schmega.
Let's call the whole thing off.
- My, God, I am having a Fantine moment. It's like life imitating art.
- [quote]Uhm.....These are virtues to you?
- [quote] Being nice and doing porn are not mutually exclusive.
being personal friends with a couple of porn models known here, I can attest that that is true. I feel really bad for Peter
- [quote]I knew Arpad personally - and not as a client. I cover arts events in NYC and invited him to be my escort to cultural events.
Cultural events! Well! Doesn't that just take the cake!
- Cake is culturelle
- Jack Ryan Jack Ryan @JackRyanUSA
RIP Arpad Miklos Why has the industry done nothing to address this problem? Your stars are killing themselves. WTF?
- Colton Ford Colton Ford @ColtonFordMusic
I did an Attitude cover a while back. It was shot in pieces. I shot my piece with Arpad Miklos and Erik Rhodes. I'm tripping. Sad. WTF!!
- Greg G. @MeetGreg (AKA Matthew Rush)
R.I.P Arpad Miklos. I really wish R.I.P stood for 'Return if Possible'. You will be missed my friend.
- R220 Who is Jack Ryan?
- [quote]Who is Jack Ryan?
One fine piece.
- Gone too soon. I'll miss our time together, even though I had to take out a second mortgage to get my asshole raped by your huge schlong. Best Wishes, Bunny Abromowitz
- "I'm tripping. Sad. WTF!!"
- Colby Keller:
[quote]While I don't pretend to fully know the rationale behind his decision, I can say that I've struggled myself with depression and suicide. Like any physically-demanding, socially-vexed form of labor, sex work isn't easy work-- not least because of the stigma and meager income. You give a lot of yourself for what can seem like very little in return. It can take its toll emotionally. The naked body is a vulnerable body after-all. We should remember to celebrate Arpad, the sexy man behind the scenes and in front of the camera who gave so much of himself for our desire, and not condemn a choice privately considered and personally significant enough to result in such extreme measures.
- "sex work isn't easy work-- not least because of the stigma and meager income. "
And yet the asshole porn addicts who populate this board insist its a very normal, high profile and glamorous way to become a millionaire.
- I awoke thinking this was news was possibly something I remembered from a nightmare...but no, it indeed is sadly true.
- Does anyone know how he killed himself?
- Why is the method of death important, R230?
- Because some have speculated he was murdered r231.
- Well what is the latest on the story? Are the police investigating?
- We're gay we demand to know all the gory details.
- [quote]And yet the asshole porn addicts who populate this board insist its a very normal, high profile and glamorous way to become a millionaire.
On the other hand, there are plenty of hysterics on this board ("all porn actors are psychologically damaged drug addicts etc. etc.") who make it very clear where the stigma comes from.
Maybe if sex workers were just treated as people who provide a needed service, no more and no less, we and they would be a little healthier.
- Hear, Hear!
- Bravo, r235. Totally agree.
- Apparently he died from autoerotic asphyxiation.
- [quote]Apparently he died from autoerotic asphyxiation.
So that means it was probably accidental?
- They usually have play-mates for that, someone witnessed it and bolted
- Maybe he was practicing for his audition for the lead in "The David Carradine Story."
- Was it determined that's what David Carradine died of?
- Wikipedia says (of DC) "accidental asphyxiation."
- In a weird way I hope it was autoerotic asphyxiation. It would be better than thinking he was despondent at getting older (especially when from all reports he was a laid-back, friendly, gentle guy pretty much at peace with himself).
- I hired him. I am a troll. He topped me and made me feel special. He was very good, god, he was good.
It was hot, it was expensive. It was worth it. And I don't think any less of him or any other sex worker because of what they do.
- Auto-erotic asphyxiation - now that makes much more sense than suicide - even the idea of a suicide note sounded suspicious, Why would the NYPD release a suicide note almost immediately?
- He wasn't what my usual type would be but somehow I always got off on the videos he was in. He had a magnetic personality and an eager sexuality that made him stand out from the unexcited performers that generally show up, make a dozen or so vids, then vanish. His interviews always made me think he was a good guy that was just trying to enjoy life.
I send good vibes to his friends, family and loved ones.
- The friend in the video specified that there was a suicide note. It gave instructions for what to do with his body. If Miklos died in a tub he probably slashed his wrists.
- what a dramatic way to decide to go
- 'On the job', he seemed to be very charming, very available to his partner, making them feel comfortable and secure. Tragic.
- Have there been more pornstar deaths than usual lately? Seems like a lot of tragic things have happened.
Sean from Corbin Fisher died of a drug overdose
Lindon Hawk died from being punched out by some thug after a car accident
Josh Weston died about a month ago
Roman Ragazzi killed himself
Straight pornstar Sledgehammer died in police custody
- Someone upthread had mentioned a "Josh" along with Erik & Roman (I think) of people that had been lost recently. I didn't realize until R251 that it was Josh Weston.
I always liked Josh and Arpad too.
Thought Arpad was handsome and loved his body. I also liked that he was 6'2" and not the standard porn 5'7".
There have been a few here on DL that have mentioned him as an escort when that subject came up. They were always positive (like R245) and mentioned how nice he was and that he was comfortable to be with.
Suicide is always so sad. I've been in that place myself as well as losing my father and younger brother to it. I am sorry for anyone who is in so much pain that they chose to end their life.
- Josh Weston started out in Falcon vids and was originally practicing safe sex, but then he seemed to go into barebacking when he worked for other companies. Didn't he die of an HIV infection?
- R251, gay Falcon porn director John Bruno killed himself last month.
- Josh Weston seemed more stable than most gay porn stars - I guess not.
- It takes someone made of steel not to be psychologically affected by choosing (or falling into) porn as a profession.
Any notion of 'the good life' is a facade. After a while it must wear you down if you stay in the business. And if you try to get out and get another job, then you carry the stigma of a porn performer. If you stay in the business, you create a life where your viability is limited or nonexistent. At least many years ago, if you left the porn business, you could leave it somewhat behind and in your past (not totally, but somewhat). But nowadays with the Internet, you can never escape your past. It lives on embarrassingly forever.
Arpad seemed like a good, grounded guy. But as much as we all watch porn, it's eventually a dead end if you're a porn performer. And even if Arpad's 'suicide' was an accident, his life was probably becoming empty, directionless and one without much self-esteem.
Arpad was a big hunk, but he wasn't made of steel. It's sad that his life ended too soon.
- This is so sad
One of the things that needs to be addressed by the gay community is how we help those who get older and what occurs to their perception of themselves as they age.
Sure this occurs in the straight community,but I think this is where we (gays ) don't address things well.
We speak and focus on youth and looks so much that when we inevitably are no longer the one everyone stares at or desires we have no where to turn too.
We either have friends who are caught up in what we are or worse are trying to recapture that golden moment that actually never was because when we did look that good we also were insecure about who we were!
I know I sound negative and self loathing but actually I both like getting older and reinventing myself and love being gay .I would hate to be straight yuk!!!
But as a community we need to focus on all the levels of life we go through,not just the first stages of it.
There are men who go back into the closet when they get older or worse get companionship from a woman and for all intensive purposes are straight.
We need to wake up and make sure that our legacy is not only guiding people out of the closet but helping through all their stages of gay not just the glossy mag image but the brilliantly wonderful lives that are ours.
- Once again r259, don't be an ass.
- I feel for his folks back in Hungaria. I wonder if they knew that he abandoned his career as a chemist when he emigrated to the land "where the streets are paved with gold". More like blood and semen.
- Seriously R260. I've never heard of this guy. He seems to be just another gay porn actor/prostitute who couldn't handle getting older.
- I always heard he was pretty happy, but I guess this shows you never know whether what you read is true.
- [quote]I feel for his folks back in Hungaria.
Oh, Dear. People in Hungary aren't that naive, sorry.
- Perhaps, the question should be why are some dudes who perform in gay porn able to live otherwise healthy, sane, and thriving lives and actually leave the industry without scars? What is the difference between Arpad and Mike Branson? No jokes please.
- R201 - it's definitely cultural. Outside Western culture, brotherhood is encouraged between males, even if one is gay. Openly gay is something different, though. But then, typically so is heterosexuality.
But in the US, we definitely discourage warm adult relationships between men. Obviously when called on it, straight women and men who claim to be straight will protest, 'that's not true', but it is.
- r266, not really true, at least amongst men born after 1960 or so. I have great, strong brotherly relationships with my male friends that are akin to family bonds. We are as close as people are to their siblings. Almost all my male friends are heterosexual. I have noticed the same amongst my peers and even younger guys. My grandfather's generation did not have as tight a bond among male friends, certainly not to the extent of being openly able to hug them or tell them you love them as bros.
- R267 - maybe so - it just seems from my limited experience passing through non-gay New York that it's taboo for a young man to do ANYTHING without having a female in his presence - shopping, laundry, exercise - you name it, the young man must have a female (almost as if he's thinking, at any moment, some film director is going to stop him and cast him in some blockbuster film because of his dudeliness, that he'd lose if he were with another man).
Being a little silly, but if many a truth is said in jest, this is truly what I see.
And then even here on this message board, guys start threads, "where do you guys make guy friends/how do you guys make guy friends/etc.?" Just pathetic, IMO, but typical.
- R268, I agree.
Out here in LA I must hear the word 'girlfriend' within 5 to 20 seconds of meeting hot guys.
'Well, my girlfriend helped me with my audition...'
'My girlfriend loved coming with me to that movie premiere...'
I'll buy that most of them are heterosexual.
But there's a small percentage (at least) that's fighting to hang onto that straight image.
- Peter/Arpad really didn't seem at all like that
- It is pathetic that more people have commented on this post than on the death of Spencer Cox, a prominent AIDS activist, who died a few weeks ago. This confirms my thought that most gay men are shallow and solely focused on the visual and the here and now. The gay community treats its elders like crap. I used to live in London and loved the fact that in pubs, especially straight pubs, all ages would interact, and laugh with one another, and learn from one another.
Fat chance in a gay bar.
I may go back to women. They understand nuance.
- "This confirms my thought that most gay men are shallow and solely focused on the visual and the here and now."
Wrong. The only thing it confirms is that gays who long to be part of the "scene" are shallow, insecure, and vapid.
Normal gays aren't like that, they just don't get the attention because they're not trying to hog it.
Avoid the scene (aka gay ghettos) and you'll meet nice normal gays.
- R37 I read that he was a Chemist too but I do not take that much stock in the "biographies" that porn studios put out about people in porn at all.
Rest in peace.
- LMAO R204 I read that and thought the same thing!
- R197 I don't know him personally but I would not be surprised if he was into drugs and BB sex since a lot of people in porn are into both.
- How did he kill himself? Was he HIV pos?
- I have to laugh at the guys making a big deal about the "chemist" thing as if Miklos was working on the cure for cancer back in his native Hungary.
Throughout Europe, the English word "chemist" also means pharmacist.
The guys was probably working in a drugstore.
By the way, the average wage in Hungary is about 450 Euros a month.
450 Euros = 600 Dollars.
- R277 Which probably equals two hours of escorting here.
- He was charging $350 an hour.
- And worth every goddam penny.
- I'd be surprised if aging was an issue. Wasn't his appeal based on a "Daddy" quality?
- R227, is that the average wage NOW? I imagine it was MUCH lower when he was there.
- Not totally apropos to the thread, but Colby Keller's blog post at R227 has a comment from someone who, it turns out, is a 50-something straight frau with a gay-porn blog of her own.
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH!!!!!
- R283, that was hot, fuck the frau, but those pics are hot
- There's a memorial at G Lounge in NYC on Sunday:
- I'm going
- Let us know if there's anybody there who actually knew him and, if there is, whether it's the as friend knew him or the biblical knew him.
- R277 He was a chemical engineer according to Wikipedia and other media quotes, not a pharmacist.
- R289 And I am Queen Marie of Romania.
- One and one is two
There's no dividing me and you
The numbers don't add up
When I minus you there's no solution
It's as simple as can be
Like the sum of you and me
Just the right amounts
And that's what counts
- R290, why don't you explain for us why you think it's so implausible that he was a chemical engineer before he went into porn.
- Oh crap, R262 / R259, I thought you were really being facetious. My apologies for my post!
- I disagree R280 - he seemed kinda ugly to me.
- He seemed really hot to me
- [quote] He was a chemical engineer according to Wikipedia and other media quotes, not a pharmacist.
Uh no. The wikipedia entry showed no citation that he was ever a chemical engineer. In interviews he claimed to have worked as a chemist which in Hungary has a broader range of definitions including pharmacy tech and lab worker. He was using a student visa to stay in the United States and taking some continuing ed classes at extension schools to keep his visa active.
- so that means. .. . . ?
- Arpad seemed like a nice guy--and I liked watching him on video, and it's unfortunate the he died. However, he was not a chemical engineer, chemist, pharmacist. He was a porn actor. He was 45. He had been doing porn for at least 18 years that is documented.
He was probably doing porn even longer because he probably didn't begin porn with his first video with Kristen Bjorn in 1995. So that means he probably began porn when he was around 25 years old or younger.
If he graduated from college at 21 or 22 years of age, then how long was he supposedly working as a chemical engineer or chemist considering that he likely didn't earn those titles right off the bat out of college? He may have been some sort of assistant briefly, but within a short period of time, his porn career seems to have begun in full swing, which doesn't leave much time for chemistry.
- The true measure of a man is how many replies his DL thread receives after his suicide.
- R299 The true measure of a man
- RIP Arpad.
- I attended the memorial at G Lounge today, got there at the last hour but there was still a good crowd. Beautiful bouquet of flowers, pictures of him everywhere and a pretty signing book. As I said, I didn't know him, or followed his porn, but I am an acquaintance of someone he dated. Someone mentioned some other porn stars in attendance (i.e. Rafael Alencar). It was a nice tribute.
- I'm glad that you went
- Rafael Alencar is a disgusting pig IRL. Immense turn-off.
- Gotta say, this one surprised me. Compared to the other gay-porn deaths.
Erik Rhodes: Widely known to be self-destructive and off-the-charts bigorexic.
Josh Weston: Had crossed over to bareback sleaze and was looking unwell before disappearing and then dying of HIV/AIDS complications.
Roman Ragazzi: Didn't know much about him but he had a lost/disconnected look in his eyes and got fired from his job at the UN (for doing porn)
But Arpad seemed like a prototypical solid, confident guy at least in terms of his public persona and reputation. It seems those closest to him knew he was dealing with some depression but even they didn't think it was suicide-level.
- I can't believe this thread has made it to 300 posts. Arpad wasn't a huge turn on for me. Big and muscular, big cock, but he looked too friendly. I like mean, tough-looking guys, aggressive tops, and he generally didn't fit the bill, especially in his pics where he smiles too much. Just my personal taste.
- With the deaths of Arpad and Erik Rhodes, Raphael Alencar and Diesel Washington are the last 2 "big name" porn stars left in NYC who are still working.
And yes Raphael comes across as a psychotic pig.
- "but he looked too friendly"
This is why tops hate us.
- Arpad Miklos was one of the good guys. His likeable personality came through the camera. Gone much too soon. A shame he was troubled to the point of ending his life. So sad. RIP.
Just as Raphael Alencar comes across as bad boy, wiseass. But nonetheless, I hope he's not suicide prone. This life of porn requires enormous self-esteem.
"This life of porn requires enormous self-esteem."
That's funny...I would have thought just the opposite.
- Ooops, I forgot the biggest active NY-based porn star, Michael Lucas!
He hired Arpad a lot - has he issued a statement?
- Has Wilfried Knight issued a statement? Their sex on-screen was so hot.
- Why do people hate Rafael? What's he done that he's apparently a psycho?
- Raphael's my neighbor, he's affable enough, but he's jittery and preoccupied, always in a hurry (for the next trick?), could be on tina.
- R313, in a porn video a few years ago Raphael gleefully told the story about how he loves the rats in his city backyard so much that when a stray cat visited his yard, he said "Here Kitty, Here Kitty" and then proceeded to take his shirt and twist it around the cat's neck.
The cat instantly died, of course, and I believe some gay porn lover who also loves cats actually reported him to the police or to an animal rights group. I heard he was investigated.
In any case, watching him tell that story totally creeped me out so I lost interest in him sexually.
- That story can't be true, but even if it isn't, why would he tell such a story? He is deranged.
- I forget the name of the porn movie R316,I can assure you it is true, but since I am at work I cannot go through the Lucas website to find it.
Raphael also shows off his collection of lighthouse figurines - seriously - can one collect anything more phallic, lol?
- That's messed up R315. Any other crazy stories?
- Rafael, not Raphael.
- Is Rafael the one that always slaps his costars around like he's trying to be the gay Rocco Siffredi? If it's the same guy he has this weird thing of sticking his fingers in their mouths too, very weird.
- Sick freak.
- R157 sounds like she's be a real BLAST at parties.
When I read the thread topic, I immediately thought it was that porn start with "hair" tattooed to his bald head. It looks like a helmut. Does anyone know who I am referring to and if so what's his name?
- Rumor was that Arpad actually got that actress in his straight video pregnant during the shoot.
- That's Francois Sagat, r322.
- I have this sneaking suspicion that this Rafael Alencar character might also escort on the side?
- The superior Rafael is Carreras.
- Yes, Carreras is incredible, R326.
- R326 R327 Totally agree. Have you seen his bareback and piss scenes?
- Yes, R328, I've seen some of the piss scenes he did for Michael Lucas. I've also seen a lot of the other scenes he did prior to working with Michael Lucas. There's the one he did in Spain with Lucas Fox several years back.
- Rafael Carreras now does bareback scenes for lots of companies; the best is from Dark Alley.
- Carreras can deep throat like no one I've ever seen before.
- I only see one Rafael Carreras video on Dark Alley's website. Are there others?
- R332 Workloads is the name of the Dark Alley film, for others go to RawF$Club.com
- I don't understand people who get off on watching people giving each other a deadly disease.
- Downton Abbey is porn, R330??
- I didn't know Carreras was doing bareback porn now. Sorry to hear it.
- Rafael Carreras is doing bareback porn? Why? Why the hell would he do that? He seems like he's more together than that. But that's the thing--no one knows these people.
They all have too much baggage and no experience to do any other type of work...and they're in a business that requires to expose so much of yourself. It's like being a drug addict...the more you do, the more you have to do to maintain your life. And then eventually, no one wants you any longer. And so you do more to maintain and then it all just backfires or goes to hell.
Is Carreras not that much in demand any longer in porn with condoms?
- At this point Carreras sure as hell has AIDS and probably other diseases like Hepatitis B. I don't think people in his situation, that have nothing to live off but porn, really care about themselves or the image they give anymore.
Another guy who is very fucked up and won't reach old age is Jesse Santana. He is very nice and charming fella but he does hard drugs and fucks bareback with his tricks. Like many other in the porn/escort biz, he just doesn't have any self respect.
- Rafael C. Has done only one bb scene and that's it....idk why he did it but he did.
- As long as Jean Franko lives...
- STop this Train!
- I love my porn and I have never, ever heard of this guy before.
One thing - he wasn't particularly attractive and getting less so as he aged. I assume that's why he killed himself - he couldn't cope with getting older.
- No, R339, Rafael Carreras he has done multiple bareback scenes with multiple partners. I am (slightly) curious as to why, once again, you would write a definitive post when a Google search easily proves you are mistaken.
- R343 There's only one bareback Carreras scene on Dark Alley and on RawFuckClub, and it's the same scene. Where are these others you speak of? Who were his partners?
- François Sagat hate women he’s a misogynist and Heterophobic. He say this on twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/SagatFrancois/status/256708886227210240 and he was incredibly hurtful to a fan after discovering she was a female in the past.
- r345 wtf???
- I fail to see the misogyny in that tweet by Sagat that you linked to, r345. This is what he actually said:
[quote]@SagatFrancois@kentomper234 I don't wanna be straight no...I'm fine ...thank you lol .
I don't see how claiming to be perfectly happy being gay and not wanting to be straight means that he hates women and is heterophobic. R345 sounds homophobic if she's offended by a gay man professing to be happy being who he is and having no desire to be straight.
- Arpad Miklos Boning Ass
- R347, also, the person to whom he replies is clearly asking him, essentially, "do you ever wish that the thing that brings you joy and excites you and makes life worth living (penis) were vagina instead?"
I mean, what a fucking stupid question, for starters. Secondly, he's not a kid and has probably fielded similar questions all his life from friends and family, and is just like, "would you all STOP SHOVING VAGINA IN MY FACE? YUCK, YUCK, YUCK. I don't want it - now or ever!"
At some point, probably all gay people have been harassed like that, so I get where he's coming from completely.
- [quote]François Sagat hate women he’s a misogynist and Heterophobic.
So in other words he's a fag huh?
- Apparently, gay porn actor Wilfried Knight has died, too! WTF is going on??!!
- very sad to read, and he directly addresses those like on this site who generalize and hate
- His Visa wasn't good for much longer and he wanted to get a green card and stay in the US permanently. He had very recently seroconverted which may have been an issue for his getting a permanent green card. His native county, Hungary, likely wouldn't have allowed him back in because of his positive status.
He OD'ed on painkillers and alcohol and may have had some issues with meth as well.
- Proof positive that Andrew Sullivan has received special treatment because of his conservative views.
- He was poz??
- R345 actually Sagat is bisexual he's not gay.