Woah. She comes across as an idiot. She can barely put a sentence together and doesn't appear to know what a number of words she's attempting to use mean. Beyond that, she just seems disgusting. Hanging out with your boss and Terry fucking Richardson and a bunch of socialites isn't really much of a perk.
She had to have been high during that testimony. That was pure junkie speak.
This is embarrassing.
I still had the idea that most of what we saw of her was a schtick but clearly she is insane or at least has an extremely over inflated idea of her self.
So people that work for her must be on call 24/7 but only get paid 40 hrs and should be grateful because they get a free dinner sometimes and nice sheets?
Funny NY magazine take: Bad Words Lady Gaga Said Under Oath: A List:
1. Fucking hood rat. Context: Gaga invokes the furor of 2 Live Crew, calling O'Neill a "f—king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn't earn."
2. A long fucking day. Context: Gaga inquires whether O'Neill has a staring problem, because if so, it's "going to be a long f— king day."
3. I am going to tell you exactly what fucking happened. Context: Gaga plans to be as thorough as fucking possible, so that O'Neill's lawyer, Paul Millus, can better understand the intricacies behind the dispute.
4. Bullshit. Context: Gaga says to no one in particular, "This whole case is bulls—t, and you know it." A bit gratuitous, if you ask me.
5. Terry Richardson. Context: Gaga describes the benefits that came along with O'Neill's job: "She slept in Egyptian cotton sheets every night, in five-star hotels, on private planes, eating caviar, partying with [photographer] Terry Richardson all night, wearing my clothes, asking YSL [Yves Saint Laurent] to send her free shoes without my permission, using my YSL discount without my permission." Terry Richardson are two of the filthiest words in our lexicon.
6. Doing shit by myself. Context: Gaga notes the serious issues she faced while traveling. "I weigh 115 pounds, and I was trying to move these huge, big luggages all by myself in the room, and I did it all the time ... I was very often waking up and moving my own luggage and doing s—t by myself." 115 pounds — make sure you get that on the record.
7. Fucking Tetris. Context: Gaga explains that when you're her assistant, "you don't get a schedule that is like you punch in and you can play f—king Tetris at your desk for four hours and then you punch out at the end of the day. This is — when I need you, you're available." Dude, we play Angry Birds.
8. Shit hammered. Context: Gaga remarks that after the fall 2011 Thierry Mugler show, she and O'Neill "partied until 5 in the morning, we got s—t hammered, I was crawling on the streets in Paris, I was screaming." Pause for introspection.
9. You're not my fucking friend. Context: Gaga recounts the beginning of the end for her and her former assistant — O'Neill "flipped out" in front of T—ry Rich—dson because she wanted to sleep in the second bed on Gaga's private plane. O'Neill pled, "Don't I get some sort of seniority because I've been here longer and I'm your friend?" And Gaga thought, You're not my fucking friend. Said twice for emphasis.
Sorry, but Gaga is right.
I love her. I talk just the same way when I'm really angry. Viva la Gaga.
Bitch is crazy and hopefully she will fade away soon. Queen of the Universe, my ass. More like Queen of crazy junkies.
she is fucking - so fucking ugly - no matter she wears YSL, Mugler or a paper bag - she is a fucking pig face
Yeah this is a frivolous lawsuit. The girl was her friend and probably begged her for the job for which she was well paid! $75,000 a year plus tons of perks?!
r9 = walking stereotype
I hate Gaga and find her a bore but her assistant sounds like another famewhore trying to extend her fifteen minutes. Zzzzz.
Sounds like the gaga lady has gone gaga.
There are labor laws, gaga needs to learn them, no matter how many threads in the sheets.
What was Gaga thinking when she hired O'Neill? Doesn't everyone know that, sooner or later, female personal assistants are always problematic?
When you are paid a salary, you CANNOT claim overtime according to US wage and hour laws.
If you are paid by the hour with a set number hours per day stipulated when you're hired, then yes.
Exempt v. non-exempt classification.
The assistant knew the job was 24/7 when she hired on. What did she think a personal assistant did?
I am not a Gaga fan, but I fail to see where the assistant has a case.
People can and will sue you for anything.
I think the assistant is just on a fishing expedition to see what she can catch from Gaga as a settlement to go away.
I want to see an SNL skit about this.
I'm glad this cunts' tour is flopping and I hope her next album flops, which I'm sure it will. This bitch has fallen for her own hype and needs to be brought down several pegs.
I still enjoy and like her. A little presumptuous cunt is a real problem when it comes to staff.