Oi fit Diet Coke hunk!
Diet Coke celebrates 30th anniversary of Lucky Vanous commercial with new hunk.
- Oh, baby!
- How is it possible that it's been 30 years since the original commercials?
I like how the one girl looks like she's offering him head.
They should have found out if Lucky has a son.
- R2, I think 2013 is the 30th anniversary of *Diet Coke*, at least the version with Nutrasweet. Lucky Vanous' commercial was in 1994 IIRC.
- Okay, I think Diet Coke is celebrating 30 years, not 30 years, not the 30th Anniversary of the Lucky Vanous commercials.
Lucky Vanous did commercials for them in 1994.
- Hey, hey, didn't the Lucky Vanous commercials air like a few years after the invention of Diet Coke with nutrasweet?
- Lucky has own restaurant called "Lucky Devil".
- Nice abs, but no ass and skinny, toothpick like legs.
- No, Next...he's hot!!
- Very hot guy! Who is he?
- I'd lick his sweaty yardman shitter!
- That man will be even hotter once he gets MS or brain tumors from the aspartame.
Seriously. Who still drinks diet soda?
- That was the ultimate frau commercial.
- I used to "workout" to Lucky Vanous' workout video.
- The original Lucky Vanous commercial was much funnier and IMHO sexier because the women really were like office fraus, not supermodels.
- Andrew in his tight-whities
- Hot but he's not Lucky.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...