- EJ fans ...he seems so straight...yuck. Is there anyway we can have Justin or Lucas be bi and bust up a relationship a la Mrs Robinson in the Graduate?
- How trim is he?
- Sonny and Lucas are going to hook up. Kate is going to approve of this relationship because she does not approve of Lucas's tranny girlfriend from Hong Kong named "Autumn."
EJ and Will are going to marry in a beautiful ceremony in Horton Square.
- [quote] EJ and Will are going to marry in a beautiful ceremony in Horton Square.
I just want to see EJ giving Will a cum facial.
- Haven't been watching. What happened?
- EJ fights for custody of Gabi's baby after EJ promises Will that he will raise Gabi's baby as his own daughter.
After being auctioned off to support the Horton LGBT Family Foundation, Jennifer Horton (Melissa Reeves) finds herself falling for a lesbian admirer.
- Why does everyone think that Will is a bottom. Will is probably the top and not even versatile. Could any guys withstand the weight of Sonny on top of them?
- Some queen said that Freddie is 5'8 and 210?! No way,he's heavier than that!;)No he must be at least 165-170 now. I mean the guy must have a 34 inch waist at his fattest. FYI straight guys over 22 go to pot really early and many of them are 40 inch waist or above.
- [quote] After being auctioned off to support the Horton LGBT Family Foundation, Jennifer Horton (Melissa Reeves) finds herself falling for a lesbian admirer.
Ugh - why is someone here so desperate to make Lesbian Jennifer happen?
- When are the scenes between Chad/Will this week? Wilson has no chemistry but I'd love to see some actual scenes between Chill. It's been years since those two were allowed to interact in a scene together.
- 1/28/13 clip
- And the point of posting that, R11, was...?
- Does Freddie now have well-defined pecs and at least a six-pack. That's what it'll take to have Chandler show interest again, and I can't blame him one bit. He works hard on his body, so of course a guy who doesn't also look like eye candy will give him the zzzzzzzzz.
- DAYS' Brant Dougherty to be regular on Army Wives
- I've been missing Wilson lately. When will they be back?
- WilSon is the end game. Don't worry.
Lucas Winograd Roberts Horton
- According to certain posters on here, when Jackson Kiriakis returns, he will be slim, trim and buff. I'll believe it when I see it. Apparently Days tapes 3 months in advance and the camera adds 10 pounds. Apparently they had eight cameras on Jackson.
- Freddie is gorgeous at any weight! You can tell he's a beautiful person inside and out, and I would love having my way with his beautiful flabby bod!
- Freddie shirtless in October. You guys built this up too much - he doesn't look fat, just undefined.
- I like this idea better:
After being auctioned off to support the Horton LGBT Family Foundation, Jennifer Horton (Melissa Reeves) finds herself sold into white slavery.
- I think I saw Freddie Smith in a commercial for Kay Jewelers tonight, once during the new Kevin Bacon show and once during Deception. He looked fine as he got his fiancee in a photo booth and asked her to marry him.
Guess he was looking for the antidote for all that cock he's been sucking.
- Here's Chandler and his father shirtless on the beach.
- Wow Chandler has about perfect nipple placement.
- Bros hangin' out.
- Who's Freddie Smith?
- 26, there's the door. Leave your gay card on the table before you leave.
- Wasn't Kate sold into white slavery and forced to be a cook on a pirate ship or something?
- The show will never do EJill.
They won't do an near incest story this is not B&B.
- EJ will reveal his monstrous cock this Friday!
- Is the EJ actor the guy that Michael E. Knight stalked at AMC? Or was he stalked by one of the other aging queens on that show?
- R31, no, James Scott (EJ) was the one in that rumor. James used to play Ethan on AMC.
- r29 If this was B&B EJ and Will would already be Fucking.
- EJ and WIll would be so, so hot. Damn. Aren't Jennifer and Daniel cousins? Aren't they first cousins?
- EJ and Will? Disgusting! Who would want to sleep with their son and daughter's brother? They are some sick fucks in this thread for even disgusting such a thing? When did DL start attracting so many hillbillies from West Virginia?
- r34, do you mean lez-curious Jennifer? Jennifer isn't a blood relative of Maggie's, so there's no issue, except for the fact that they're coma inducing.
- Will and Sonny are both cousin to Abby,Jenifer's Daughter.
- Go away incest trolls.
- Why doesn't Dee Halls get top billing? She is the nominal star of the show. Who the fuck knows what a Suzanne Rogers is.
- Uh, Will is hardly a blood relation to EJ, so unclench your herp-ridden holes.
- EJ was Will's stepfather at one point. It'd be like Jack Abbott fucking Nick Newman.
- R25 It's nice to see them back together. I still remember that love song Chandler wrote to Casey that he sang on youtube. He was totally jealous of Molly Burnett.
- R39 The old diehard DOOL queens who Queen Maggie is,darling. She's the sweet witch of the Land of days whereas Dee Dee" The Shark" Hall is its wicked witch. Suzanne knows how to play the game, Dee got too full of herself and was market corrected at different points of her career.Oh and Suzanne seems like a bottomy old school straight hausfrau whereas Dee...well use your imagination.
- r43 has Susan Seaforth Hayes written all over it. Is that you, Susie, dear?
Andrea Hall Lovett
- thank you, r36. I didn't know that Jennifer is not a blood relative of Aunt Maggie. I only started watching 2.5 years ago when Maggie was trapped in the sarcophagus and then Vivian.
- Do you have a link to Chandler's love song, r42?
- RT37, Sonny is not Abby's cousin. They're not related in any way.
- r47 Abigail is Jack's daughter. Jack was Adrianne's brother. Adrian is Sonny's mother. That makes Abigail and Sonny first cousins.
r34 Maggie is a Horton by marriage, not blood. She was married to Mickey Horton, who was Jennifer's uncle.
Daniel is Maggie's son because her egg was the donor egg that was fertilized. Therefore Jennifer and Danile are not blood relatives.
r28 It was Anna Brady DiMera who was sold into white slavery. Anna was Roman's first wife and the mother of Carrie Brady (Sami's older half-sister). Anna was also the ex-wife of the late Tony DiMera (Stefano's son).
- Kristen DiMera had previously been sold into white slavery (or was part of a harem on an island?) prior to her big October return.
- I thought Kate was presumed to be lost at sea but was instead picked up by a tuna boat. Either I'm really mis-remembering or have been watching way too many of these shows.
- Ejill = Bristen
Think about it.
Where's the song?
Freddie has done many commercials. They're on YouTube. The jewelry one sounds old.
- No, you're right, R50. That's exactly what happened. IIRC, the pilot at the helm of the private plane she was on had been drugged by Vivian and the plane went down. She was picked up by a fishing trawler. Her big return was also the passing of the baton from Deborah Adair to Lauren Koslow. Koslow's first scenes on the show, in fact, had her in blue fish scrubs with dirt strategically placed on her fully made up face. 1995ish?
- Family Tree
- This is why EJ/Will is not like Brady/Kristen
Johnny and Sydney DiMera: "Mommy, why is daddy in bed with our big brother, Will?"
- Freddie Smith Carl's Jr.
- Wow, I didn't know Nathan was Melissa Horton's son. Very interesting. Nathan was a good actor and very easy on the eyes - they should bring him back.
- "Johnny and Sydney DiMera: "Mommy, why is daddy in bed with our big brother, Will?"
Mommy:Because incest trolls think it's hot.
- Oh, I saw Freddie Smith's Kay Jeweler ad. He looked hot as hell and had great chemistry with the chick he's proposing to. I appreciate him taking on gay roles but don't want him to feel resentful for being typecast, so the Kay Jeweler ad shows he can have great chemistry with a hot woman.
- SOAP THREAD - F&F
- R57 - They're not biologically related and EJ was never a father figure to Will the way Rafe was. Plus, I think Will shot EJ and almost killed him and then Sami shot EJ in the head.
- Go Away r59
- How is this considered fat?
- When was this photo snapped? Unfortunately Freddie is naturally pear-shaped, so any extra poundage will make him look even that more amorphous. He can slim down all he wants, but with his unfortunate shape, he'll always look on the heavy side. Now as far as Blake Burris is concerned, no he's not the handsomest of guys but I love his hairy, defined pecs and I've come to appreciate his BDF.
- r64 I believe sometime around July 2012.
- R63 But most of the queens who have said this are manorexic twinks who eat a Tic Tac twice a week between their booty bumps and meth balls.
To them, Freddie is so morbidly obese that he's two steps away from a mobility scooter.
- R64, that photo was taken at the No H8 anniversary party in mid-December 2012. It is about six weeks old.
- Freddie also looks pigeon-toed.
- Freddie Smith with girlfriend.
Ugh, I have SHOES older than that.
- The chick looks like Chandler in a wig. Can anyone make out what is says in the second row of his bellow? All the many folds are obscuring the text.
- Damn, Freddie's girlfriend is ugly and dresses like trash! Has his ongoing Battle of the Bulge affected his self-esteem to the point where he thinks he can't do any better?
Freddie, come down from the busted-chick ledge, and listen to the call of so many of us on DL who would love every last flabby pound of you!
- To be fair, they were dressed for Halloween as Facebook status messages.
- If Freddie's girlfriend is ugly then kirsten dunst is a supermodel.
- Where's this song Chandler was singing to Casey? Still waiting.
- How big is James Scott's dick? He's got BDF and enormous hands. I'm guessing a good 8 inches and thick. I think Will could handle that (I know I could), so the writers should definitely go there.
- Me Too!
- I love this picture!
- "Jesus in Cowboy Boots" trailer starring Chandler Massey
Chandler puts his Southern accent to good use.
- Let's dance!
- He's already chunking up at r78. Sorry but in what world is that considered thin? Did Corday tape his mouth shut so that'd he stop eating?
- R76 I agree, he's gotta be packing that much if not more.
- How big is Freddie's cock? Is it nice and fat just like him?
- Freddie's double chin in action.
- Is Freddie's girl friend also in the business?
- James Scott's cock in spandex!
- Om Miss Hall's Facebook page, she recently posted a video with her on screen grandson. Let's just say winter is not a good season for him.
- That little cock of James's, as seen at r86, can't compare to Freddie's huge one.
- This video, r87? What's wrong with it?
- For crying out loud. Freddie had come down with Bell's Palsy and was on Prednisone, hence the weight gain. Not his fault. You guys are mean, mean, mean.
- Is Bell's Palsy the new code word for fudge ripple? Is Prednisone Pig Latin for a double order of Ilichay Iesfray?
- R75 It was up in Chandler's youtube channel for a couple of weeks then he took it down never to be seen again. Casey was probably mad at how gay it was.
- Chandler's on Youtube? What's his username?
- His name is "Anastasia Beaverhausen."
- It should be Deidre Hall starring as Dr. Marlena Evans in Days of Our Lives. Serioulsy since she's returned the ratings have gone way up and the show is renewed.
Oh and prediction, not a spoiler: Nick's plot against Will will backfire and Gaby will lose the baby. There is NO way Dee would let them make her a Great Grandmother. If Alice Horton were still kicking, she's be a Great Great Great Grandmother. Why wasn't Jessica Fallon at the wedding, either? I know Jean Bruce Scott porked out but she's still Will's mom and they could a story about how she started over eating once Nick went to prison. Jessica could go to that gym set they don't use any longer. Julie and Maggie could join her for power aerobics.
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Maggie Horton Kiriakis
NOW AND FOREVER!! SUCK IT, DEE & EILEEN!!...Kisses, Suzanne
- [quote] Freddie Smith with girlfriend.
R69, you made my two worlds collide. I'm a huge Miss USA fan and Datalounge fan, and Freddie's girlfriend was a former Miss Maine USA. I had no idea.
- [quote]It should be Deidre Hall starring as Dr. Marlena Evans in Days of Our Lives. Serioulsy since she's returned the ratings have gone way up and the show is renewed.
She's been back for years, and the baby's being cast this week. Get off the crack.
- You guys are bitchier and meaner than 16 year old girls.
- Enough about Freddie and his ever-expanding waistline. Eileen Davidson and Arianne Zuker together are soap opera gold.
- Freddie's ever-expanding waistline is getting in the way of Chandler winning an Emmy. Chandler needs an 8-pack stud with a 28-inch waist to keep him interested and give his all.
- Yes, I'd like an EJ or Chad/Will paring. He has more sexual chemistry with both of those characters, perhaps with those actors in real life.
But, it won't ever happen. Ever. Never, ever.
So, please stop with the Sonny = fat theme, meme , whatever.
It's ruined these threads and the WM will shut them down, altogether.
Try to be happy we've got a Wilson thread, at all. I think Will and Sonny make a cute, realistic couple.
I've been in better shape than some of my BFs, and vice versa. It happens more often than not.
- I do think they'll be brave enough to do an EJ/Will pairing. Just not right now.
- [quote]Freddie's ever-expanding waistline is getting in the way of Chandler winning an Emmy.
He already did.
- Hey r102 how about this guy for chandler.
- Soap thread!!!!!!!!
Shut it down!
- go away r107
- [quote] You guys are bitchier and meaner than 16 year old girls.
You're new here, huh?
- Spoilers for Feb. 11
-Will gets an unexpected gift from Sonny on Valentine’s Day.
- It would only be unexpected, R110, if Sonny asked Will to top him. It is obvious that Will is a bossy and exclusive bottom in their relationship.
- R96 OK Dr Who,did you just land in from 1997 BECAUSE that was when Days was the Eileen Davidson show. I get your vibe just the same because unlike at The Old and The Bored(where she was a vassal or a mere peasant) she's a queen at Days. so much so that they had an ad campaign heralding her return!
Brady said that Kristen hasn't been back in Salem for 10 years. I know it's a soap opera and time is fluid but it's been 14 years. That point is important because it makes Brady even older than he is!;) He would be what 18 now if he wasn't SORASED right?
- Oh please, as if Will could handle the enormousness of Two Ton Tonny, I mean, Sonny on top of him. Will is the top in that relationship. He only bottoms for EJ.
- I agree that Will is the top. Even though Fatso looks like he alone could tip the weight limit in an elevator, let's not forget that muscle weighs more than fat. Will has plenty of muscle...his pecs are carved in granite, so he and Tubbo could actually be close in weight, believe it or not. So it is plausible that Will tops. I have to say that I believe that when Will fantasizes about EJ, Will is submissive.
- Seriously, the Freddie is fat business is a fucking bore and isn't even remotely funny.
- Chandler is so fug.
- Could you imagine if that was Freddie on that bike. Would the tires be able to handle the pressure?
- Who's the roided out queen at r120?
- Chandler looks like Dee. He could be her son.
- Remember the first guy will kissed, now only if he would comeback for will.
- Oh, boy. Nick went on Gabi's computer and found out that Lucas went to jail for Will. "The gay boy shot EJ DiMera." Will is at the door, and says his name.
- [quote]Brady said that Kristen hasn't been back in Salem for 10 years. I know it's a soap opera and time is fluid but it's been 14 years.
They said 14 years when she came back in October. Someone fucked the math today.
Anyway, did anyone hear Susan's voice come out of Kristen when Kristen was talking to Marlena. lol. I nearly died.
- Put in order of who's packing the biggest cock in Salem:
Casey Jon Deidrick
Also, how many inches are they? Shaved, trimmed, or full bush?
- Is that ranked from smallest to biggest, r126? Cause we know from the pic at r86 that James is certainly not the biggest!
- It's flaccid, r127.
- I thought Chandler looked kind of cute today, maybe in a gay kind of way, with his hair down on his forehead.
- Biggest to smallest
Blake Berris (9)
Eric Martsolf (8)
James Scott (7 and uncut)
Casey Dedrick ( 7 and cut)
Chandler Massey (6)
Freddie Smith (hidden by the fat rolls)
- So Nick is back to calling will "Gay Boy" again.
- r130, bush?
- James Scott - 8.5-9 inches, uncut, neatly trimmed
Blake Berris - a bit under 8 inches, cut, full bush
Freddie Smith - 7.5, cut, full bush
Casey Jon Deidrick - 7 inches, cut, no hair
Eric - 7 inches, cut, shaved
Chandler Massey - 6.5, cut, shaved
- I agree that Chandler's pubes are definitely shaved while Freddie's are lush, thick, and natural.
- Don't forget about me, gays. I'm packing 8.5 inches uncut and a full bush.
- Josh Taylor's face should be made into a Halloween mask. It's fascinatingly grotesque. Too bad he didn't go to Dee Hall's surgeon--say what you like, she got good work.
- Josh Taylor was pretty hot back in the day.
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Josh-Taylor-Shirtless-8x10-Photo-AB111-/00/s/MTQ5NFgxMTk0/$(KGrHqNHJE!E92ClN 7LBPfe 9sdIg~~60_35.JPG
- Chandler shaves his body. His chest hair is growing in. It's horrible. It's all spiky. It's getting a 5 o'clock shadow.
- I am sick of having Freddie Smith in the title of these threads. I move for a motion to go back to the sexier Chandler Massey headlines in the future.
- Noted, r139.
- Whoever photoshopped this must think that Freddie is the top. Definitely NSFW.
- Only one this is inaccurate about that photo, R141. I am pretty sure Will and Sonny have been going bareback since day one. Like his mother, Will prefers a guy to shoot deep inside him.
- *Only one thing
- Will and Sonny use protection like most weight-discordant couples.
- I want to get dp by Chandler and his hot daddy!
- The Motion is rejected r139
- I love having hot tubby Freddie in the thread titles! I wanna see his moobs and pot belly jiggle as I fuck his blubber butt!
- Wow that guy in r106 pic is super hot, I bet will wouldn't have any problems showing passion to a guy who looks like that.
- R133, I think you have overestimated all of them by 1-2 inches except for Eric whom I think you're probably pretty close with your guess. There may be plenty of hot men on this show; but there is not a huge dick among any of them. They are all fairly ordinary and average in size.
- R106, R108: Practically no one alive today is hotter than Will Grant. And he has tons of photos out there.
- Is Shawn Christian hung? I get a sizemeat vibe from him.
- BDF for sure.
- [quote]Who's the roided out queen at [R120]?
I believe that is soap journalist Michael Fairman doing the interview. He runs the Michael Fairman on Air website which is devoted to soaps. It's linked below.
Back in the late 90s, he was the guy who started Soap City, one of the first websites devoted to soaps. He was known as Soap City Michael.
- Nathan Owens has the biggest cock out of all the guys on the show now. There is no competing with a blatino dick.
- Michael Fairman is incredibly hot!
- MF is a muscle queen but he seems like a nice guy. He has a serious case of gay voice though.
- Was Thaao Penglis packin'?
- [quote]Oh, boy. Nick went on Gabi's computer and found out that Lucas went to jail for Will. "The gay boy shot EJ DiMera." Will is at the door, and says his name.
But in true soap opera fashion, Will won't have seen or heard enough to know what Nick is doing. I'm wondering what Nick expects to happen with this information -- EJ already knows it was Will who tried to shoot him (and had already blackmailed Will with the information). Is he going to spread the information all around Salem, as if anyone would care? Who HASN'T tried to kill someone else?
- R158, Nick will use the info to make Will lose parental rights of the baby.
- Will can just turn around and say that Nick had been charged, convicted and served time for attempted murder. Not to mention Gabi's role in Melanie's kidnapping. Both EJ and Lucas could come forward to say that Nick is lying to make Will look bad.
- Nick is going to be destroyed when one of his prison mates turns up and reveals something. Blake's contract runs out in a month or so.
- They're filming the birth today, and Sonny is there.
- to me Sonny is more appealing because he is more realistic. but i would still bend over Will and finger, then tongue before i fuck him fast deep and hard!
P.S.- and they sure love the word BITCH in Salem.
- r163, I'm thinking of doing a compilation of every time someone called Kristen a bitch since October in Salem. lmao What they really want is to call her a cunt.
Chandler Massey will never say the word "god" on or off the show. He always says, "Oh, my gosh."
At this point, I think I can do a perfect imitation of Chandler on the show. He always does his lines in a parody, out of breath, sort of way. If that boy smirked while talking to me, I'd slap him!
- Wrong r164 When he was arguing with Sammy last week he ad-libbed "Oh my God." I just noticed that because it was the first scene, for me, in which Chandler wasn't annoying.
- Missed that, r165, but Chandler does said "gosh" instead of "god" all the time. Even in candid videos. He said it again yesterday too.
- He seems so bland and boring.
- Does Chandler still share an apartment? My god, his apartment is/was so drab.
- Chandler's agent handlers Charlie Sheen.
- Isn't what's really going on here that coo coo crazy Nick wants to bend cousin Will over?
He does come from a long line of crazy, Alex Marshall married Emma Donovan, Marie was a nut job, Jessica was a split personality ho bag, and Joshua was accused of being the Salem Strangler.
- Where are Sonny's brothers and do they share any of his physical traits.
- Maree Cheatham always gave such a great fag hag vibe in most of her roles. Wouldn't it be great for her to return as Marie, show her phobic grandson a thing or two and rightly become the matriarch of the Horton family. Maggie who?
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Marie Horton Merritt Curtis, ex-nun
- Marie never married Alex?
So has it been confirmed that Will was a big twink hose beast before he got with Sonny?
- I think Dylan Patton was sexier. Classic case of BDF. Though he'd probably show even more disinterest in Freddie than Chandler does.
- It's time for a REAL Horton to get top billing again, bitches.
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
MISS WILHELMINA HORTON
- Can you imagine poor Freddie when this thread pops up in his Google Alert. I wonder if he stress eats himself into a coma. *chomp chomp* But I've been working out and eating steamed vegetables. Why do the gays hate me and my body?
- Don't mess with me, you little queen. I've wiped the floor with bigger divas than you over the past 40 years, and have ALWAYS come out on top. Do I need to define the word "top" for you?
SUZANNE ROGERS, THE STAR of Days of Our Lives, Now and Forever!!!
- Suzanne, the only thing on top of you is that possum that died on top of your head.
You need to lop that old, dated shit off and get a hairstyle from the 90s or later, hunty.
- Oh Susie at r179. How are you, darling? Are you and Bill still performing that delightful cabaret act? Is it as fresh now as when you first performed it in 1976? Last I heard, you had a gig as the opening act at "Lil's Honky Tonk" in Squirrels Nut Gulch, Mississippi. I bet it was SRO.
- No, Suzanne, it's not Susan Seaforth Hayes here.
Besides, that bitch has a dead porcupine on HER head. And the worst dye job ever.
I am FAR more flawless than that old whore. And you.
- Well, you wanted a real gay kiss, you got it today: Sonny and Brian. Over-the-top, and believable. Poor Will can't compete with this. Brian looks like a man, and obviously knows how to please one. Brian is going to be the first most hated gay character in soap history. The male, gay Kristen DiMera, taunting Will that he's fucking his boyfriend, when he isn't (Sonny turns him down, but gladly eats his face).
Couldn't spot pit stains today. Freddie wore a dark shirt, and never raised his arms.
- THIS is fucking brilliant! Someone used one of those facial baby maker sites, and put Will and Gabi's faces in. Here's their kid's photo.
The cation is even more brilliant:
"Conceived by possible litigation & self-loathing."
My god, I love Tumblr!!!
- Don't worry, Freddie. The gays don't hate your body. It's just some 6' tall bulimics who weigh 50 pounds because they eat nothing but the contents of used feminine cleansing product containers.
There are few of them, like R177, but they post a lot.
- I wish I could see the dropped jaws of the three basement dwelling DLers who constantly criticize Sonny's weight now that he has landed the scorching hot Brian with a jealous Will in the wings. All the gays in Salem want some of that Kiriakis horse cock.
- Little tip: if you want people to stop talking about Freddie's weight, you should stop bringing it up yourselves.
- [quote] All the gays in Salem want some of that Kiriakis horse cock.
They've all had a sample of daddy Justin's ten incher at that bookstore on the expressway between Salem and Bay City....
- I had a dream Chandler Massey came to my dorm room in DC to borrow some gay books. He was especially interested in finding a copy of Comfort and Joy, Jim Grimsley's Xmas novel.
He was 6'4" or so, and told me he was straight, whereupon he transmuted into the actor who played Dick Casablancas on Veronica Mars (and whom I loathed).
Then he turned back into Chandler and we went to a party where they were playing classical music (my radio was tuned to a classical station).
- There is no room for fat guys on daytime. That's why they fired Ingo from GH and Peter Porte from Y&R.
- Peter Porte, fat?
Seriously? You must be so manorexic that you make a Somalian look fat.
- After Sonny's kiss with Brian today, I don't NBC or Days can be accussed of toning down the gay content as that kiss was pretty damn hot. I hope the heads of some fundies exploded while watching it.
- As Marlena would say, Peter Porte is delicious.
- Is there a General Hospital thread running at the moment? I'm a little skittish about starting one since the last one got shut down really quickly.
The Voice of the Night
- No Voice but you are welcome to discuss what you think of Freddie Smith's body, whether or not Will is the top or bottom in the relationship, and if Will is a big ho bag like his mama.
- Me too VOTN.
- Will tops Sonny and bottoms for EJ.
He's also been known to jerk off watching Lucas give EJ a good plowing.
And I'm not the right person to tear into Freddie's looks, because I have a thing for good-looking guys who are slightly out of shape (see: Scott, Seann William).
The Voice of the Night
- KINKY, Voice!
(and I like it.)
- Hey, I could probably get all four of them in the same scene if I could get the mechanics worked out right.
The Voice of the Night
- Okay, VOTN: A new thread?
- Salam, R199.
The Voice of the Night
- Eric Martsolf @ericmartsolf
Shootin with the stepmom....
- Greg Vaughan @greg_vaughan
Look who I bumped into this morning @DeidreHall @ericmartsolf & the boys causing mischief!
- Greg Vaughn is so handsome. Dee looks young enough to be the mom to those little kids.
- R189 Go eat your dinner rice cracker and shut up.
- Brian is hot! His kiss with Sonny was smoldering.
Will looked like a lil' kid today.
Can't stand Nick. Wonder when the dude who nearly sexually assaulted him in prison arrives.
- yes i have the hots for Greg Vaughan aka Eric Brady because as an ex-Catholic i want to be molested by him. rape my mouth and ass. give me that holy semen. i will blow his holy candle.
in related news, Will is as bitchy and bossy as him mom. the gay bottom didn't fall too far from the horny blond fruit tree. Butt Will has a tighter ass compared to mama Sammy's loose and heavily used beef curtains.
- Okay, I have been lurking for awhile and finally have to make my inaugural post because this storyline has enraptured me for months.
My first assertion is that Chandler Massey is absolutely gorgeous. My second assertion is that his gorgeousness is so obvious that any opposition to his sexiness is absolutely unintelligible.
He plays that vulnerable, needy, in desperate need of help card perfectly in his character--and maybe I'm crazy not to think that I would love a gorgeous boyfriend that needed me more than I needed him. I guess that may just be a personal preference.
Freddie (Sonny) on the other hand is just too perfect and cardboard in my opinion. Dynamics are essential to establishing a personality and charisma to a character. I know he is a third tier character, thus it is difficult for him to get any sort of good writing, but I feel like good actors can make diamonds out of shit/coal writing. Freddie just doesn't seem to have that.
Maybe (probably) it is just a sex appeal thing. I will readily admit that I find Chandler distractingly sexy, while Freddy does not do much for me (and yes, I have to admit that a lot of that has to do with the weight.) Therefore I feel that Will is such more of an enrapturing character than Sonny.
I guess my concluding question would be: do you all find yourselves overestimating the acting ability of people you are attracted to, and underestimating the ability of those that you don't get excited about?
- in that photo linked by R202 Dee looks like the Joker. so much botox her face is rubbery with a dusting of powder and a glob of herpes lipstick
i wonder what kind of underwear Will and Sonny wear?
is it true that when gay guys become a couple they synch their underwear styles.
i wear briefs and my boyfriend wears boxer briefs
i want to see EJ in a jockstrap!
- I just saw the Freddie Smith Kay Jewelers ad. I had to rewind it to see it a second time. He looked great and came across a lot different than Sonny.
More believable than Sonny, really
- I disagree, r207, I think Freddie's warm soul and beautiful heart shine through in his performance. I would encourage him to look into the Fat Acceptance Movement because he should feel great about the way he looks and how many of us would love to get our hands on every jiggling pound of him!
- Chandler wears boxers.
- Mmm nice R212 i want to finger and tongue Freddie's, i mean Sonny's rosebud butt hole cherry.
- I want to see sonny's horse dick brothers Alexander Kiriakis,Joseph "Joey" Kiriakis and Victor Kiriakis II.
I wonder who has the biggest Sonny,Joey,Alex or Victor II.
- I like Freddie's Target socks there.
Brison is the new Wilson.
1.Victor Kiriakis II
In that order.
- Sonny should dump twinky Will and chose hunky and manly brian.
- Freddie is way too comfortable with the gay stuff in his career. Methinks he experimented.
- Sonny's weight wouldn't be so noticeable if the stylists at Days didn't dress him so frumpy!
- Call me crazy but I think Sonny and Will make a sweet couple, although, a gay couple like Sonny and Brian are on the same level as everyone else in Salem. They're adult men. Will still comes off as a child. The two of them are non-threatening together.
- Oh, and Brant proved that it's not Freddie who sucks at kissing, it's he, Chandler, who is awful at it. Freddie knows how to kiss when given the opportunity to do it with someone who is a good actor. He's able to make it believable. Chandler is just so damn awkward.
BTW, is Brant gay IRL?
- It's very funny when DAYS made Will gay, Dee and Allison probably thought never have to worry about the Granny and Great Granny clause. I still can't believe that baby will be born. Allison Sweeney having to acknowledge - at what 35 years old - that she will be playing a grandmother is absurd.
- R221, do you hate that black guinea-T as much as I do?
- r224, you tried this before. They're actors. They don't give a shit. Their careers are not in jeopardy because they're now in the granny boat. You must be in your late 60s, thinking this is 1950s Hollywood where everyone is lying about their age. You probably refer to Will's baby as being born 'out-of-wedlock.'
- Now, if we can just get Kristen to spread over into the Wilson affair, the show will be gold!
- Kristen fucking with Will makes perfect sense.
- But please, R228, not fucking Will.
- It's hilarious that Marlena and Kate are now great-grandmothers, and Caroline is a great-great-grandmother. My great-grandmother died in the 1950s..30+ years before I was born.
- You have to remember Sami had Will at 15
- I wouldn't exactly call that slim, r214. You can clearly make out belly flab along with moobage, especially on the right side of the photo. The face is still a bit carby, but not as carbed out as some others we've seen. I'm sorry, but this guy is on a soap opera and he needs to be in perfect shape. These shows don't even require acting skills, just ripped bodies. Look at Chandler, for example.
- [quote]These shows don't even require acting skills, just ripped bodies. Look at Chandler, for example.
A year ago, Freddie was getting almost constant praise for his acting ability from DL. Now, the only thing the size queens on DL can talk about is how fat Freddie is.
So much for gay men being "loyal fans."
- [quote] A year ago, Freddie was getting almost constant praise for his acting ability from DL. Now, the only thing the size queens on DL can talk about is how fat Freddie is.
Shallow bitches, all of them.
And on Friday night at 2 am they'd all be lucky if someone as hot and fit as Freddie went home with them, instead of the bloated tramp stamped meth head they blow in the back seat of a K-car.
- Well, in Southern trailer parks, I'm sure there are women Marlena's age who are great-great-great grandmothers. Kids pop out babies at 14.
Chandler Massey won an Emmy. I wonder how much more money they were able to negotiate out of that one. Let's get real, he didn't win that award for acting. The voters wanted to reward the show for doing a gay storyline. The show was never going to win for best writing, and even if they did, the voters couldn't make it be known that it was one story they were actually voting for. Giving the award to Chandler was a message that they appreciated the storyline. What better way to show appreciation than giving it to the character it revolves around. Bottom line: Chandler didn't get it for his acting.
- Two things:
We're hearing that Will and Sonny may really be getting married soon.
Second, Chandler's real life younger brother, Christian Massey (photo at link) will be playing Will in a flashback on Feb. 8.
- But they'd have to move to Melaswen for the marriage to be considered legal.
Also, because I clearly have too much time on my hands, I worked it out.
Sonny and Will walk into EJ's office and find EJ on his desk, his heels over Lucas' shoulders. They get so excited by this that Sonny bends Lucas over the desk while Will sits on EJ's face.
The Voice of the Night
- No way EJ would ever be anything but a top. No way.
Lucas too, but then EJ and Lucas can be tag team buddies, stretching open Salem's most insatiable bottoms.
- You really have to hand it to Days for doing all this. They haven't backed down one bit.
- What about the rumors of a return by the legendary Patsy Pease
- TVOTN, if Illinois passes marriage equality as expected this year, a Will and Sonny wedding would be legal and completely unsurprising.
Brian and Sonny make for a hot couple, even if they are clearly short-term.
- Isn't Salem just in the state of "Salem," though?
The Voice of the Night
- Chandler's bro - gay?
- How does everyone feel this set up?
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Dr. Marlena Evans Black
Cop #1...........MICHAEL SHIPLER
Cop #2...........DENNIS FELBERT
Victor's Lawyer...RAYMOND SCHILLER
Maggie Kiriakis....SUZANNE ROGERS
Lady on Cell Phone...MARGARET DUTTONSON
- God, it's really hard to watch this Brian guy today. This is some real softcore gay stuff. Will is watching through the window of the two eating each other's faces. Brian stops, and says some horny shit about continuing to eat each other and Sonny agrees. Sonny must need some real man dick.
- [quote]TVOTN, if Illinois passes marriage equality as expected this year, a Will and Sonny wedding would be legal and completely unsurprising.
Hugh? Illinois has anything to do with this how?
- Chandler's bro doesn't ping to me. He's just a typical 13 year old. He did have a funny post on his Tumblr with people holding signs saying, "If god hates gay, why did he make us so adorable?" He's bro is playing a gay character, so. He attended the Emmys the night he won. The family is well-off. Their father was a big politician. Christian comes across as one of those kids who's been kept away from the urban, almost naive, sheltered, and happy. He travels with his school to Europe and beyond. The kid is very well versed.
- R243 Could he be any more adorable?
- Holy Crap! Gay love triangle!!
- I was at the bank today, waiting in line with mostly elderly people, and this was playing in the background. I thought it was kind of cool to see two guys kissing on TV, and no one around me said a word about it. BTW, I'm in Canada.
- r250, I said it before, there's about ten people out there on the web (official Facebook, a few on Hulu) that have a problem with the gay stuff, and they get ripped to shreds by everyone on there. The majority love it, and were even demanding that they fuck. These are Middle America middle-aged women too! Days has set itself apart from the other soaps by doing this, just as they did in the 90s by doing all that crazy, wacky shit. It's smart. Days would have been off the air without the gay plotlines. There was a reason for it to exist. Without it -- could you imagine, just EJ and Sami nonstop?
The official Days page is rarely putting Wilson shit up, unless it's entirely necessary. They're doing this purposely because of a couple of homophobes that get ripped a new one on there via 5000 replies. It's sort of like DL.
- That was hard to watch, because that happened to me.
- r252, the Brian thing? I just said the same thing. It's the type of person I hate.
- Sonny is a whore, darlin.
- The other guy looks like Matt Bomer.
- Today's scenes.
- Maybe they should do a story that explains Sonny's weight issues. Remember when they made Sami bulimic?
- [quote]The other guy looks like Matt Bomer.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that.
The Voice of the Night
- If this were real life, sonny might have had 2nd thoughts, but not until he had a load of cum leaking out of his ass
- Me three on Brant Bomer
- Will needs to hook up with EJ publicly to get back at Sonny. That would destroy Sami, which is what Will wants, no matter what he says.
- God, Brian and Sonny on the bed, with Sonny shirt pulled up a bit, showing his stomach with Brian taking off Sonny's belt with one hand right down by his crotch, softcore music playing, moonlight...
- Kristen needs to come in and set Brian on fire after dousing him with grease! Finding Will sitting and going in a telling him that he just slept with his boyfriend, when he didn't, kill him now!
- Im sick of will. He seems like he should be a high schooler. And dont get me started on that whining he calls acting. Such a depressing character.
- What does tough top grampa Roman think about having a nelly queen of a grandson flitting around Salem?
- [quote] What does tough top grampa Roman think about having a nelly queen of a grandson flitting around Salem?
It probably makes his jeans twitch....
- R264 Is Kristen even interacting in the gay storyline ? I know she's like a campy drag queen BUT hey c'mon now,this ain't General Hospital the new queen of camp shows!Brad,Chad( what kind of name is Chad anyway?)has some involvement and Kristen is trying to be some mother figure to him. Maybe Kristen tries to bang Justin Kiriakis and Sonny and Company are against Kristen....
- Oh so r90 that is why his face looked like he had a stroke for a little while
- Those scenes in Brian's apartment were pretty damn good. This story needed a jolt of gay sexuality in it to help offset some of the constant baby drama. Freddie and Brant definitely brought some of that to the show even if no gay man in his right mind would ever leave a bed shared with a guy who looked like Brian.
- Wow, that was good. Brian doesn't really doing anything for me. That was the bitchiest ending ever.
- Sonny and Brian, like I said, would be a more intimidating gay couple.
I don't understand Roman. They had him for two seconds having difficulty accepting Will's homosexuality, and the writers never concluded it. I don't know if he accepted, didn't accept. It. It was just weird.
Roman = Billie and Lucas. They just turn up for no reason with nothing to do.
- WHO IS THIS SKANK BREAKING UP WILSON? WE HATE HER.
- Me four on Brant Bomer
- Freddie's asscrack!
- Im starting to hate will. And why does he always cross his arms. Every fucking scene. And he is So Stupid.
- r277 = Brian
- Will is either a chubby chaser or one of those guys who has to be the hottest in the relationship.
- Someone posted this on IMDB:
"Brant and Freddie's passionate kiss proves Chandler is the problem"
WOW, Brian and Sonny should be the gay couple on Days not Will and Sonny. The sexual chemistry that Brian and Sonny have is incredible they are so hot!!!
The kiss between Brian and Sonny shows the audience how a proper gay kiss should be done on television. This is how two grown men kiss not the cutesy crap that Freddie and Chandler have been doing with the closed mouth kissing.
Closed mouth kissing is tacky and it comes across as lazy acting. Now I know it isn't Freddie who is the problem it is definitely Chandler Massey.
Brant and Freddie are secure with their sexuality they don't have a problem having a passionate gay kiss.
I remember reading a Frontier Magazine article from last summer and Chandler Massey sounded really uncomfortable with the gay storyline he said he wanted Sonny and Will to be just friends.
Now, this passionate gay kiss between Brant and Freddie proves Chandler is the problem. For whatever reason Chandler doesn't seem committed to playing a gay male character.
If Chandler wants to prove and show the audience that he can do this gay role well he really needs to improve his kissing. Chandler just comes across as weird when he kisses Freddie like he's extremely uncomfortable and doesn't really want to kiss another guy.
The problem is, it hurts Chandler's performance sometimes, I feel like Freddie is giving everything he can and yet Chandler isn't doing his part.
Will comes across as a boy and Brian definitely is a grown man who knows what he wants and goes for it. I love Brian's confidence.
A lot of people on various message boards have said Freddie Smith and Chandler Massey are lacking chemistry. It just seems like Chandler is too awkward, soo scared, too hesitant and holding back for whatever reason. The kissing scenes are okay but nothing special especially since the kissing is closed mouth kissing.
Whenever there is a kissing scene with Freddie and Chandler I can tell that Freddie is a natural he's more comfortable with kissing another guy because he's a better actor than Chandler. Chandler has the Emmy but he really needs to get over whatever hesitation he has with kissing Freddie because it hurts the gay storyline. Chandler is getting better showing the emotional side of his character Will when he is with Sonny.
However, the sexual side of Will and Sonny's relationship really needs to improve. The kissing betweeen Will and Sonny is usually very cute but certainly not passionate or erotic like Brian and Sonny's kiss.
One of the complaints some people have is the kissing, their mouths are usually closed. However, today, Brant Daughtery is just a guest star yet his kiss with Freddie Smith was extremely passionate and full of desire. This is how a gay kiss should be done Chandler take some cues and notes from Freddie and Brant. Chandler seems very uncomfortable kissing another man he needs to get over it and do a better job.
- Does Chandler have a problem playing a gay character? Or does Chandler have a problem playing a love interest with Freddie? The two have NEVER seemed especially close offscreen and have NEVER had any real chemistry to speak of. Just as Chandler can and does have chemistry with others (James Scott and Casey Deidrick) of course Freddie can have chemistry with others. The problem is the lack of chemistry between the two particular actors we are supposed to be rooting for.
Now I will say, if someone has to go, I prefer it to be Freddie. Despite the recent chemistry with the new guy, Will is still the far more sexier and engaging actor than Freddie who I find pretty dumpy looking and boring.
- They don't seem to hang out off-screen ever. They didn't even follow each other on Twitter until Freddie was called out on it. He gave Chandler a single mercy tweet when they had their big sex scene. Freddie never talks about Chandler until someone brings it up to him. Chandler is extremely close to the younger cast, and even hangs out with them off set. Freddie is no where to be found. When they all do that improv show, Freddie does his when they aren't there. It's really weird. Casey was joking with Freddie in an interview how they hate one another, and how Freddie won't go anywhere with any of them. I think there was some truth in the matter. I just don't get it.
Anyway, I'd have to go back and see how Chandler's scenes with the girls on the show was, specifically the kissing/sex scenes. Maybe it was always crap at it, and not just with Freddie.
Chandler is definitely not homophobic, but you know not everyone gets off on kissing the gender they're not sexually attracted to. It may be hard to fake that. Maybe he's just not comfortable with Freddie. Chandler said that when they told him that his character was going to be gay, he was ecstatic because it meant more airtime.
- They should bring back Stephenn Schetzner as Julie's brother.
- They should bring back Stephen as ANYONE. He's a great actor and hot to boot.
- You bitches are over analyzing.
- [quote] Chandler said that when they told him that his character was going to be gay, he was ecstatic because it meant more airtime.
How Eve Harrington of him.
- [quote] You bitches are over analyzing.
I'm pretty sure that's spelled out in Terms and Conditions for this site! A bitch MUST overanalyze.
- Does anyone remember Steve Schetzer doing those ROC commercials with a phony French accent. They were hysterical.
Yeah he should be on Days again.Why the heck not. He could be yet another DiMera coming from nowhere.He was great as Cass....his great looks are being wasted on voice over work.
- Yes, R288. He was particularly awful doing the tag line "At ROC, we KEEP our promises." His French accent was embarrassingly bad.
- Is Brant Daugherty is gay?
- Someone said that they met Freddie Smith. Where are they?
- Freddie probably wants to keep his work and personal/social life separate.
For a lot of the young kids on Days, this is their first gig. I remember when I had my first job, I was "best friends" with everyone and we did everything together, but then things always gets messy (backstabbing, gossip, etc).
Maybe Freddie just finds them obnoxious.
- r292, that's a possibility, but I don't think that would sit well with the rest of the cast. Like I said, they all do that improv show, and Freddie does it/hosts it when Chandler and Casey aren't part of it. The other younger cast is also in it from time to time, including Eric Martsolf, and Galen whatshisface. Freddie is never there for them though. It's too weird. Someone said that Chandler and Freddie were joined at the hip for a time (I don't remember that, but), and then suddenly Chandler skipped over to Casey.
Freddie doesn't have a long resume, you know? He's in the same boat as most of them. His first big gig was 90210, and that was short-lived. He went right over to Days. He plays a gay character in both them. Casey and Blake Berris have done other jobs. Camila Barnus has the longest resume out of any of them, and she hangs out with Chandler, Casey, and the rest all the time. She even has a boyfriend.
Honestly, I think there's something else going on in the background there, even if Freddie's isn't somehow ticked at him. Maybe he has problems of his own. There's a clip of him from a few years ago, pre-Days, and right before he got the gig on 90210, where he did a rap song where he used the word "homo." This is the guy who went to Capitol Hill to speak out about bullying, and has done the NH8, HRC stuff to death.
I dunno, something's going on, or did go on.
- Over analyzing indeed. It’s kinda scary, and by kinda scary, I mean very scary.
- OMG, R294. Don't you know that, like, Chandler and Freddie are, like, totally gay and also boyfriends? Except not, because one of them is going to marry MEEEEE!!!!!!!
- Brant Daugherty
AE: Let’s move to Days Of Our Lives. How did the role of Brian first come about?
BD: Actually, I have auditioned for the show a handful of times over the last few years. I was going to screen test for the part of Will and I was in the running for that but I had a commitment to Pretty Little Liars and they had a storyline for me there that I wanted to honor so I dropped out of the running. And, of course, Chandler Massey plays the role and he’s fantastic and he just won an Emmy for it so I like to think it worked out for the best. But I thought maybe I shot myself in the foot for dropping out and they hated but then about a year later the role of Brian came up and the casting director, Marnie Saitta, she’s amazing, remembered me by some stroke of grace, she pitched me to producers and they ended up offering me the role. I’m very grateful for that.
- Sometime around this past Christmas, Brant sent out a tweet talking about going surfing with a couple of lesbian friends of his. Make of that what you want.
- I met Freddie Smith at the GLAAD Awards and it was clear he and Chandler were work colleagues rather than friends. They hung out with different groups of people most of the night and got together only briefly to collect the award and take publicity pics.
I guess there's nothing unusual about them not being close, but I do think it would help the show if they did press together. Right now they do interviews separately and barely ever mention each other, which is odd. Will and Sonny could become a supercouple if they promote it the right way.
- Brant actually said that they were lesbians?!
God, could you imagine him as Will? Hot damn!
It is weird how Chandler and Freddie do no press together, nor hang out. No wonder they're sex and kissing scenes are so cold. It's like Bea Arthur hating Betty White.
- I'm sure if there is a problem between Chandler and Freddie, it is all Freddie's fault. For some reason, Chandler comes to life in all of his scenes with others and for some reason Chandler hangs out with the entire Days gang and Freddie does not.
I think Freddie is one of those guys who is just perpetually insecure and not fun. And as an actor he's okay, but his looks ruin the idea of Sonny, who should be played by a much hotter actor.
- Agreed, Freddie is average to below average looking. A hot piece a ass like Chandler should and needs to be paired with someone less looks-discordant. It's kind of jarring to watch them in a scene together knowing that in real life, Chandler would never toss a look Freddie's way. I think that's why Chandler looks so bored in his Freddie scenes, because he needs and deserves someone much better looking to bounce off of.
- I am certainly not going to blame Freddie for not wanting to hang out with his co-workers after work, assuming it is his choice and is not one of availability or location. Who wants to spend all day with co-workers and then hang out with them constantly during the evening and weekends? Freddie attended that No H8 party with Kate, Blake and Camila. He's attended other functions with Kate in the past. He did that improv series with Eric and Molly. I'd say he spends plety of time with his co-workers outside of the office.
Maybe he would rather spend his down time with his girlfriend or maybe she demands that he spend his free time with her. Then again, maybe Freddie has no patience for closet cases like Chandler. Why should he support such a hypocrite? He certainly had plenty of heat in his scenes with Brant this week, more than Chandler has shown in any situation.
- Here is the official will and sonny site
- Sorry, it is the actor's job to make the couple work. If Chandler is having trouble showing interest in Freddie's Sonny then maybe he should learn how to act.
- The Emmy Award winning Chandler Massey doesn't need to learn how to act. Freddie on the other hand needs to find a trainer.
- Chandler Massey won a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Younger Actor. Not exactly equivalent to a Tony, Oscar, or real Emmy.
- Chandler won because they wanted to award the show.
- Chandler(will) showed plenty of passion with Neil(Jesse Kristofferson) when they kissed.
Where is Neil? he needs to come back for Will Stat.
- I'd love to see Chandler do Broadway. How about a revival of a Streetcar Named Desire. He reminds me of a young Brando. Both are walking sex.
- Days won the Emmy for best writing that same year. If they wanted to reward the show, they did, and they didn't have to reward Chandler in the process. He won because of his excellent scenes that year.
- You've got to be kidding, r309. Chandler is a boy - Stanley is a man. And a brutish, dangerous, animalistic man at that.
- They wanted to award the storyline. A writing award is broad.
- [quote]Chandler(will) showed plenty of passion with Neil(Jesse Kristofferson) when they kissed.
Are you kidding me? He did even move his lips.
- I love how so many superficial DL queens have turned on Freddie now because he put on a few pounds and didn't conform to their perfect actor body standards. I think Freddie's actually a stronger actor than Chandler. While Chandler excels at heavy emotional scenes Freddie is much more consistent and natural in his performance overall and doesn't have the annoying hand gestures Chandler has.
While I have nothing against Chandler and think he's hot and a solid actor, Freddie is much more accessible to fans and when I met him at the GLAAD Awards much friendlier than Chandler who hung out with his entourage most of the night.
- Recast Sonny with a fit, attractive actor and then watch Chandler. You will see the same kind of chemistry he has with Chad and EJ.
- R315, Freddie is just fine. I would say fuck the living shit out of the DL Boylimia Brigade, but they don't have any living shit.
- I'm actually a bit concerned for Freddie's overall health. A young man his age should not be this obese. He should find a doctor or nutritionist to put him on a diet and exercise regimen before he develops heart problems, if he already hasn't. He's entering Chris Christie territory, and that is just very dangerous. It's possible that it's not so much that Chandler seems somewhere else in his scenes with Freddie, but that he's concerned Freddie will drop of a heart attack while they're fliming, and that I believe that fear is detracting from his performance.
- I've also been noticing the Chris Christie resemblance lately, r318.
- Chris Christie might be pushing it a little. I was thinking Tom Arnold.
- Just in time for Valentine's Day:
Week of Feb 11
-Will is devastated when Sonny tells him that he doesn't want to get back together.
- I'm not sure if this thread has become a parody of itself or if DL truly is inhabited by some of the dumbest cretins this side of the FreeRepublic site. Christie, who is probably somewhere in the 350-400 range, is double the weight of Freddie, easily. Tom Arnold has 50 pounds on Freddie and Tom is looking better recently than he has in years. See the link for Tom from September 2012.
Either these DLers complaining about Freddie's weight are incredibly stupid and are unable to differentiate shapes and sizes like most pre-schoolers can, or they have adopted an exaggeration of their point that has become so extreme that it has lost all meaning and relevance. I'd bet on stupidity being the cause of their posts since they stopped being humorous long ago.
As for the charactesr portrayed on screen, hopefully we will see more hot make out sessions between Sonny and Brian who is far more attractive than childish Will. Thankfully Freddie and Brant are professional enough to give their all during their scenes without any concern of people thinking one thing or another about them, unlike that closet case Chandler and his gay agent whispering in his ear.
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tom Arnold 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards Comedy XjZ5qJBZfqtl.jpg
- R322 is that Freddie's new publicity still? I've never seen him look better. Has he lost weight?
- R304, I hear you. BELIEVE ME, I hear yoU!
- R315, how did he smell? Did he have bad breathe?
- I wanted to see Freddie's and Brant's feets. Black socks just didn't do it for me.
- r326, there's a great photo of Casey's feet. I have to find it.
I wonder what kind of porn Massey's currently wanking too.
- [quote] I wonder what kind of porn Massey's currently wanking too.
Not porn....just the pouch of one of Casey's briefs....
- R322 Some people hear a having a laugh/being satirical but others are dead serious.FS doesn't look doughy at all and he's being called the fattest fatty of all time.The guy had a 34 inch waist at the most....hardly fat.
- I actually don't find Casey that hot.
- Casey's feet.
Casey is banging that chick that played his gf on the show, and left a few months ago.
- Every episode this week (Feb 4-8, 2013) has something Sonny/Will/Gabi/Nick in it.
- Bye Bye Wilson and hello BriSon
- I never thought Casey was sexy but that foot pic is hot.
If he's really screwing Melanie (Don't know or care what the ugly bitch's real name is) then yuck. She was one of the stupidest characters ever. Ugly, talked like a retard.
- r334, she's his girlfriend. Look up Casey's interviews on Youtube. She's in a lot of them. She's just as retarded in real life. It's unreal. It's like she's on drugs and mildly retarded both at the same time.
- Casey and Molly
- Ugh, these people look almost *too* straight. (@ R336)
- Lots of EJ feets today!
- Any EJ VPL. In my fantasies it's incredibly long and massively thick. 12x8,
- Spoiler (so far) for the week of February 18th:
- Sonny reads something Will intended to give to him but didn’t.
- the pic in r336 makes her look trashy and wearing sandals total white trailer trash. she must be into anal bukkake fisting pegging rimming him and snowballing swallowing.
- Casey's not very hot, but he totally has that swagger of a guy who thinks he's all that.
- R339 12 x 8 - yes! He's so hot.
- Casey is like 7" tall. He's taller than James.
- Chandler's younger brother Christian is appearing as Will in a flashback this week.
- Did the show phase out all of Sami's younger children except Johnny? It seems like he gets a lot of screen time but you seldom see her daughters. It could be that the twins who play him appear to be better actors. Today had a cute scene where Will was at Brady's Pub and Johnny comes running in from the kitchen and shouts "Will!" and then when Will picked him up, Johnny patted him on the shoulder. I have the feeling the pat was an ad lib as is some of the other little things Johnny has done.
- R346, last time I saw Sami's other moppet was when she asked why Nicole wasn't a nun and I was struck by how horrid of an actor she was. I mean, she's friggin' 3, I don't expect Olivier, but I expect better than what that was.
- Johnny's featured a lot because he's EJ's kid. The baby is a baby and boring if she's not being Sydnapped, and Ali is Lucas's daughter and the writers don't give half a shit about Lucas so she's never shown.
- When are they going to SORAS Ciara (sp?) and turn her into a slutty, boy-crazy teen, much to horror of her mother Hope?
- They should do it right about now, Hope being up Marlena's ass like a gossipy ninth grader is driving me absolutely batty. It's about as bad as Jennifer Horton and Ghoul Girl fighting over "Magic Doctor."
- meanwhile, Liz and Sabrina gossiping like kids over Patrick dumping Britt was so real...
I swear GH hasn't been this good since 1983.
- I was an NBC person so even though I've seen all the shows at least one time, I've only watched Days, AW and Passions for long periods of time. Days was really getting me interested a couple of months ago when the Kristen storyline was heating up but now it doesn't seem to be going anywhere and I have absolutely no interest in Gabi Hernandez or Sami's 1595th bad decision or Jennifer Fucking Horton. Even the Will/Sonny storyline is losing me. How can the show be on fire for weeks then just crash? There needs to be another big bomb storyline that kills off a dozen characters that have reached the end of their road (I'm looking at you Billie, Lucas, Jennifer Horton, Justin and Adrienne, Abiwail, that doctor at the hospital who isn't Daniel Jonas, etc etc.). They really could have made the show good by kicking out a lot of dead wood last year, instead they kill off Milquetoast Madison and Jack for the eighth time. This show needs fresh writers.
- Casey's foot in that picture looks huge.... Do you think Chandler has had his hands, lips, and tongue on it?
- He's got loooooooong toes. I wonder if anyone has sucked on them all night long.
- Chandler's had them up his bum
- Gabi Hernandez is yet another cynical idea of the show to up its hispanic audience.
- I have to at least give Days points for hiring an actual Hispanic to play Gabi, unlike Galen Gering or Lindsay Korman who played Hispanic darlings on Passions and they don't even have Hispanic blood in them. But then they have to write good stories, and they haven't even decided what they want for Gabi yet. Is she a bitch? She's a 2 on the Nicole scale and a .1 on the Sami scale, so that won't do. Is she going to be another beleaguered heroine? Don't we have enough Hopes and Jennifers on this show? There really needed to be a purpose for her, but I think her purpose wasn't thought through apart from "Rafe needs a family."
- Isn't Spanish blood Hispanic, R357? Galen's mother is from Spain.
- I stand corrected. I thought he was Jewish (he may very well be Jewish, but I didn't know he was anything else), but I know Lindsay Korman was like Italian and Greek trying to pass off as Hispanic and that really pissed me off.
- R352 I hear ya. Eileen coming back was a breath of fresh air BUT where does her plan begin to wreck real havoc? Billie has been wasted she should have fucked half of Salem by now.Hope solo(pun intended)? Nah she needs a man it ain't working without Bo.WHET Lucas? Look the show is not at it's zenith BUT it hasn't become a campfest like General Hospital.It's nice they are bringing back fan faves on GH BUT the storylines have been campy and poorly constructed.
R351 The whole Britt/Sabrina/Patrick/Emma storyline is fun. I think that Britt is hot,cunty and explosive.I'm rooting for Sabby though. That being said many of the GH storylines are too over the top.The vamp redux has been poorly told. It's a shame because I like many of the classic characters on the show, it's just that the writers have written crap for them.
- Also, R359, he is said to have a very large penis, which I had always assumed was uncut. OTOH, as he was born in 1971 to hippie parents, he may not be circumcised, even if one of his parents was Jewish.
- Nick and Chloe are annoying!
Was EJ fucking Sami from the back on yesterday's show?
Shawn Christian still looks damn good shirtless. How come we never hear anything about the ladies in his life? The last interview I read mentioned nothing about his love life.
- R361 Where is it written that Galen is very well hung? Would love to know.
- Shawn Christian
- Casey and Mark
- Don't mean to sound like an "eldergay," cuz I'm not, but what's with the shaved torso at r366? He's a nice looking guy, but I find that totally shaved looked so unattractive, especially on guys like him who are more handsome than pretty. I bet he has a nice chest hair pattern and yummy happy trail...why did he feel the need to shave it all off? I know he's supposed to appeal to 15 year old girls, but from what I understand, they're into guys' body hair again.
- It's an old story. First the gays, then the girls, and then the rest of society. We've accomplished the first two episodes, but the final one always takes the longest.
The Voice of the Night
- R363, Google
galen gering big dick
- Casey and slutty Molly
- Casey and Chandler sleeping together.
- The guy who plays Nick is really fugly. When is he off our TV screens?
- Thanks, R372. I love those sheets. Anyone recognize the store?
- Does Chadnler like boyz or girlz?
- Casey seems to enjoy showing off his huge feets.
- "You know what happens to snitches Nicky..."
- I bet Doug Marland would've loved Casey's feet.
- That has to be Ikea.
I can't get a read on Chandler. On the one hand, he claims to be straight, even on his Facebook account. He could be that sheltered, naive, Southern gentlemen type, that doesn't go around acting all macho and butch. His father seems to be the same way, as does his younger brother. I've known those people. He's very respectful. Then on the other hand, he's not macho, is in theater, and doesn't seem to have a gf to speak of, even though he says he accidentally dated a girl in LA who he wasn't aware was in porn. WTF knows?! I have no doubt he's jacking it every night watching xvideos. His manager seems to be as gay as a picnic basket, and is basically his guardian. You get a definite Lou Pearlman vibe from the whole thing.
- Dude, STFU about the fucking "feets." What are you, a Syrian guy on Cam4?
- What's so gay about a picnic basket?
- They're setting it up that Nick was raped in prison.
Is it terrible that I'm getting a thrill out of watching irl homophobe, Missy Reeves' character getting destroyed in the show? I swear, I could take a full hour of watching Eileen Davidson torturing Deidre Hall. Eileen is our favorite tranny.
- What's so gay about a $2 bill?
- Shawn Christian played a gay plumber on Ellen
However he is straight and married.
Still good friends with Maura West from ATWT
- R382, the couple of months after she supported Chick-Fil-A were the greatest for me, when the makeup people wouldn't put the HD makeup on her, and the hair person refused to dye her grey roots...they ended up fixing those things but I loved that it made her look 65.
- R384, do you remember when we interviewed "Andy Dixon," asking him what he keeps on his nightstand, and he said "My AA big book and a picture of Mike Kasnoff."
I wonder if Mike and Andy get to play while Carly's not around.
Does anyone have a picture you can post of Mike's first day working at the garage (shirtless, blue jeans, blond hair)?
- R379, much like here at DL, don't believe everything you read on Facebook. That page is probably operated by some high school girl or maybe his manager. No young actor is likely to profess their homosexuality on social media unless they feel a strong desire to do so, like Matt Dallas. He's still gay and publicly refusing to come out.
- FYI Chandler is deceptively well hung.
- [quote] when the makeup people wouldn't put the HD makeup on her, and the hair person refused to dye her grey roots
- Go to pretty much any episode in September or October, that should be good enough.
- [quote]That page is probably operated by some high school girl or maybe his manager.
No. It's his. His brother is Friends with it, as is his mother, father, sister, and the rest of his family. It's not publicized, and no, I'm not linking it. You can find it if you do a little digging. It's not listed either. It also has personal photos on it. Photos when he was a little kid too. His mother's page has all sorts of shit from his birth onward. It's funny seeing how platinum blond he was. They're a cute family. The mother is a gym bunny, running races, hiking, etc. What's funny about finding people on Facebook is looking at their Friends, and finding other actors who try to be discrete. Casey has the first letters of his name switched around. Camila's there too. You can find personal photos of Freddie on instagram via his girlfriend. You have to find her name first though. ;) Many Wilson fans have been able to figure out this crap. I did it on my own since I'm pretty good finding people on Facebook. I find my friends from even my grande school days on Facebook. Like I said, you just need to know how to search. And BTW, yes, I know people lie, but Chandler would have easily left what he was interested in blank. He has what appears to be a girlfriend from his youth in his photos. His manager also has photos of him in his house, on the beach, in pumpkin fields, etc. I found Eric Martsolf too. That guy needs to cut out the spray tan, and teen bleeching. Good Christ!
- Are you new here, r380?
- It's painful how attractive Eileen Davidson is. They have her in some country tweet outfit today. She's then mocking EJ's accent. Too bad the tranny story wasn't true. In Soap Opera Digest, it says that Y&R was just trying to grab her back to the show, but it was shot down quickly because Eileen is on a career high as Kristen DiMera again. No doubt she doesn't want to go back to that show that gave her nothing to do, and she's bitter about being let go to begin with, with all these backstabbers saying that they were fighting to keep her, not to mention all claiming that they were the ones who brought her back in the first place. She is dynamite on Days now. All these actors seem to love playing evil.
They had Nick together big time with Missy's character today. They're suppose to be related right? How perfect, two homophobic pieces of shit playing off one another. I bet Blake asked her for some tips for his character.
- That should be 'grade school' and 'teeth bleaching.'
- R393, that's the degree to which Y&R has sucked for several years now, that they ran out of story for Ashley. It's a pathetic program. I still can't bring myself to watch it for more than a couple of minutes. I haven't gotten through an entire act in around five years.
- Eileen had nothing to do on that show, no matter how many people loved her on it. There's a letter in SOD by a viewer who said that they're a dedicated Y&R viewer, but they liked the former Ashley of the 90s over Eileen. They started watching her on Days recently, and they're blown away by her performance, and love her as Kristen DiMera. Eileen got very lucky, as has Days. I just don't know what they're going to do post-Brady. I hope they don't just let her go after that. They had a write up about all the people who left Y&R in the last year. It's so many! The show is still #1 in the soap ratings. I always preferred Days for its camp value. I'm really not a soap junkie. It's just one show. I can't believe my luck: major gay storylines, and then Kristen DiMera! I just want Susan back for one appearance. If I get that, I'll have received the trifecta!
- One if the best scenes today was EJ arguing with Sami while underneath the covers.
- playing games.
- Do you think when they were sitting on the couch playing games in r398's picture, Casey was barefoot and Chandler was too distracted to play well because he kept staring at Casey's enormous bare feets resting on the table in front of him?
- Best I can do, r386.
- Waking Up.
- Thanks, R400. Does he have his chest shaved there?
- Oh, yeah, r400
- I'm so glad Chandler and Casey are in good terms again. Maybe Chandler can write more songs about him.
- I would have loved to see/hear that song. Apparently, Chandler deleted all his videos. Do you know what other videos he had?
I can't believe Freddie and Chandler have not done one interview together. I'm surprised the show hasn't sent them out to promote the show.
- Deidre posted this just a minute ago: Will and Gabi's baby!
- [quote] Do you remember when we interviewed "Andy Dixon," asking him what he keeps on his nightstand, and he said "My AA big book and a picture of Mike Kasnoff."
OMG! I love this. (Wasn't around for it but sounds funny as hell...)
- The Connie Ford thread is closed. Watch it be deleted in 3...2...1....
- Candid pix of Casey and Chandler showing off their guns and pits!!
- Wow Chandler has amazing pits.
- Yeah, Chandler's entourage.
- R409 I wonder if they're boyfriends.
- Today's show.
- Galen Gering is such a wooden actor.
The actor who plays Brian reminds me of Matt Bomer.
Nick looks even creepier with his shirt off.
- Massey was certainly bored with his scenes today.
Those scenes in Hope's/Jennifer's/Marlena's office were pretty damn entertaining. Love Victor!
- Even though Chandler is not a great kisser, the way he says "I love you" to Sonny and the way he touched Sonny's ears during one of their tender moments - he sold those scenes!
- Will is meant to be completely depressed. He's not bored, just sad.
Brian is already gone.
Eileen Davidson's comic timing is impeccable. I laughed so hard.
Joe Mascalo must be phasing himself out of the show. He's in his 80s. Did anyone see his scene with John a few days ago? They were acting all chummy, and John or Stefano used an Italian alias for the other. So frigging weird. The show seems to do stuff, then let it pass, and then go back to it later on. No wonder they have to do so many flashbacks. It's thought that John is going to come back and start a relationship with Kristen to get Brady away from her. It's already confirmed that Kristen begins having an affair on the side.
Chandler's brother recreates the scene on Friday where Will is picked up by the police for drinking. I think Dylan Patton (?) did the scene as Will years ago.
- John Aniston and Eileen Davidson tearing up the joint today.
- Straddling a motorcycle.
- Chandler at "Anger Management"
- Chandler with Charlie Sheen! YIKES!
- Some letter or Valentine's Day card that was undelivered by Will is going to be found by Sonny. T's somehow back and involved. All is suppose go down on the 18th and 22nd.
- Chandler last month with DL favorite, Christie McNichol.
- Why is Chandler's smile so gummy? It makes him look creepy when he smiles. He should really do something about that.
- What happened to Salem's other gays Neil,Tyler and sonny's other friends from that party.
- You think we're made of money, r426?!
- no r427 but sonny needs some "friends" to help "comfort" him through his break up.
- Well they gave him Brian. Chad is there, as is his father. I haven't gotten the feeling that the character needs friends for this. The plot is working fine without them imho. They're all gonna try sleeping with him anyway. That just happened.
- We're back to EJill. EJ is a father figure to Will.
"They're all gonna try sleeping with him anyway. That just happened"
What's wrong with that? he's hot and single.
- My MAJOR concern about Will and EJ is that EJ's 12 x 8 cock will spoil Will and his tight pink hole for all other guys. Freddie's 5-3/4 x 3 won't do it for Will after EJ. Surely I can't be the only one who fears this.
- SOD Spoilers for week of February 11th:
Will gets a mysterious package in the mail. When he opens it he finds an MP3 player from Sonny. Since it’s the day before Valentine’s Day Will thinks Sonny sent it because he wants to get back together with him. Will decides to go see Sonny at the coffeehouse and takes the MP3 player with him.
Freddie Smith who plays Sonny says Sonny is confused at first when Will thanks him. Then Sonny remembers he ordered the gift for Will before they broke up and just forgot to cancel it. Will is embarrassed at first but soon the two boys start bonding over the music Sonny bought for the player.
Freddie says Sonny and Will has always shared a bond over music. So they start enjoying talking about music. Freddie says it’s a good sign for their friendship as they r rebuilding the trust between them. However the bonding moment is ruined when Brian arrives to pick up Sonny for their date. Will is disappointed when Sonny leaves with Brian. Freddie remarks that Sonny still cares for Will but he’s trying to move on with his life.
- Brian returns for his Valentine's Day date with Sonny on the 14th and 15th.
- EJ is sex on a stick! There's something very gay about him even though I know he's str8.
- EJ's not gay. He's just English.
James Scott, now, that might be a different story. He sure does come to life in his scenes with Chandler Massey.
- James Scott has a GF in real life but I seem to remember some UK rag linking him with a transgendered model or whispers about that years ago.
- EJ and Will would shoot ratings through the roof. It would destroy Samantha to lose a man to her gay son! Think of that drama.
- What's on the IPOD? Prolly some Taylor Swift crap. LOL
- My guess would be any songs the show could get clearance for, which would be none.
- Maybe the song Chandler wrote for Casey will be on the ipod.
- [quote]@DeidreHall: @eileen_davidson Dearest Eileen, your performance took my breath away today. Rumblings say Emmy. Let me know so I can avoid the category! D
- Chandler's brother was on the show today. Cute.
- r442, where's that tweet? Can't find it.
- It was retweeted on the Days of Our Lives twitter feed.
- Oh. Have to check that out. Was she referring to something on the show today? Yesterday?
- Scan of SOD's Wilson spoilers for next week.
- Why would Will choose Freddie when he has access to EJ's 12x8? Plus, Will and Freddie are essentially bottoms, so it must be tough for Will to top Freddie. Will needs a large top, and EJ would fit the bill. Why won't Will let EJ fuck him?
- R448, because EJ is busy fucking Will's mom. It may come as a surprise, but people outside of Datalounge are not usually interested in having sex with someone who is fucking one of their parents. Besides, EJ's cock is probably not even half the size you say it is.
- R449, you're about as fun as scabies.
- Granny Brady could be spit roasted by EJ and Mickey Horton's rotting corpse, but if I were Will I'd still be hypnotized by EJ's body and 12x8 cock. Sonny just doesn't measure up anywhere.
- Watching today's show, I was thinking how good it would be if T was the one who figured out who was behind the blackmail scheme then pretended to work with Nick, only to destroy him on behalf of his friend Will.
- A Will/EJ/Sami triangle would be a delicious summer storyline.
Maybe EJ hears about the death of his first love (a boy from his boarding school years) and it triggers a romance with Will.
- T is returning, and he has something to do with something regarding the MP3 player, or something. Maybe you're onto something. Someone from prison is going to come back after Nick, so he's going get fucked up pretty good soon. We also know that Wilson will be getting back together eventually. The show is making them a super couple.
About the 5 men's rings ordered, why didn't they use Kristen Alfonso's jewelry? I'm sure she could have saved them money.
- R453, I would *so* watch a Will/EJ/Sami triangle. It would be the biggest, best, most controversial, most addictive daytime storyline of all time.
Now that Zucker's busy ruining CNN, is there a chance NBC would have the balls to let DOOL do such a storyline?
- EJ/Will is never happening. That's such a preposterous concept for this show. Move on. You had your fun.
- R456 = Susan Lee.
- Who's Susan Lee?
- Susan Lee was NBC's VP for Daytime TV in the (not so distant) days when "gay" was still the love that dare not speak its name on NBC, even though CBS and ABC had had a few gay characters on their soaps.
- r459, when was that? What other gay characters? When? Now you've got me interested.
- Will would never spread his ass for an eldergay like EJ. Will needs them young and virile like Sonny and Brian. He'd never settle for his mom's leftovers.
- Anyone who would turn down a man as sexy as EJ, regardless of age, must be asexual.
EJ is a MAN. These other two ain't nuthin' but a haircut.
- EJ is so not a cockhound. The fan fiction on here should be called Fifty Shades of Gay!The EJ/Sami coupling is the supercoupling at the heart of the show.If there is someone who could fuck that up it would could be Peter Blake DiMera.For starters,he was fucking Missy in her dressing room(where Melissa had to leave the show) and like Kristen he's not a DiMera.Remember folks this is Days, their motto is incest is best.
Doesn't Daniel look like a more built version of actor,Guy Pearce.
- R460 One Life to Live had "Gay Billy," a.k.a. Billy Douglas, played by Ryan Phillippe back in 1993. The execution was sort of ridiculous. The Douglas family was considered too short-term for ABC to build them a set to have all their coming out drama on, so instead, Billy came out to his parents, and everyone else in Llanview, in the dining room of the country club.
And Barbara Ryan had designer Hank Elliott working for her on ATWT, which was more of an outlet for various characters to work on their homophobia. Hank had a lover who, it was eventually revealed, had AIDS. Paul Ryan turned out to be the most homophobic person in town, and many of us hoped his best friend, Andy Dixon, would "realize" his own gayness, but that never came to pass. Because CBS was totally pussified when it came to gay.
ABC wasn't much better. The gay character known as "Billy Douglas" was originally supposed to be son #2 in family #1, Joey Buchanan. That plus the whole "Billy comes out in public with that father, right" business showed ABC to be almost as pussified.
I imagine you already know about gelded gays Luke and Noah on CBS a few years back, so I won't go into that little bit of miseria again.
- You would say that Days has gone further than any other soap opera before in terms of gay characters/storyline, right?
- r464 DOOL is really doing the best gay storyline ever on daytime.
- Don't forget me, bitches.
The back of Charles's head
- R464, R465 and R466, depending on what you think of Will & Grace, Days is doing the best gay storyline ever on a network series, be it daytime or prime time.
- R468 I liked Will & Grace as much as black people must have liked Amos & Andy, mainly because of Jack & Karen. No matter what Megan Mullaly has done, or may do, post W&G, I can't bear to even look at her.
- OLTL had Kish. Kyle and Fish. Frons put a kabosh on that pairing. They did have a great love scene and were affectionate and all that.
Luke and Reid on ATWT were hot. They had the best chemistry of all the gay couples in American daytime tv, alas, Goutman killed it for sport before the end of ATWT.
- Actually Bianca and Maggie would've been good, and Reigel and Hendrickson had incredible lez chemistry, but Frons wouldn't let them go there.
- What has been up with Chandler's acting as of late? His entire role as of late has consisted of his mop-like hair (which is even worse than it has been recently) apologizing to anybody who will listen and moping around. Not exactly becoming of an actor who won an Emmy last time around.
- r472, have you not been paying attention to what is happening to his character?
- T returned today.
- R470 - Goutman also made sure to include as many ridiculous plot points as he could to make sure Reid's death occurred just as they declared their love to each other and were going to the next level (sex). That way he dodged a bullet and avoided any implied 'gay sex'. Will any viewer of the show ever forget the outright insult of Luke and his first boyfriend Noah, jumping up and down on a bed instead of using it, and their first time which was not seen at all, not even a fadeout. Just them emerging fully dressed after "doing it" and having ice cream with Luke's grandmother
- Good episode
- Gabi was a real piece of work today. I am surprised Sonny didn't slug her after all that bile she spewed at him. She definitely had it coming.
- Fuck me, hospital style, doctor.
- Are those Easter decorations in R478's pic?
- I liked Chandler's little brother as "Little Will" yesterday.
- For some reason, I was LOVING the "Club Inferno" set. I was getting tired of the coffee shop and Brady Tavern, so it was just refreshing to see a nice new set.
- Will and Grace was a tawdry and disgusting caricature of "gay life." In Days, the gay characters are portrayed as complex, normal people who are not obsessed with women's clothing, celebrities or musicals and NONE are "pets" to straight women the way Will and Jack were to Grace and Karen. They're just normal Salemites engaged in bizarre drama that just happen to be gay! It's awesome and I really appreciate the way they are telling this story.
- Alison Sweeney just said the same thing, r483. They're also not watering down the gayness. They're not doing the "happens to be gay, no gay story." The characters are extremely flawed individuals, and the show is touching on just about every gay issue, including self-loathing, and sleeping with women, even though you know you're gay. Gay men end up with children all the time the old fashion way.
What other gay issues are left for the show to delve into? We did the gay bullying already. We're dealing with the extremely homophobic nutcase, who's a hypocrite. We did the virginity thing.
- There's still gay bashing, r484. Will's going to be bashed eventually. Y'all know it's coming.
- Casey Deidrick and James Scott (sorry, can't link directly to the pic)
- Casey's just a tad taller. What's funny is seeing how their junk lines up. Shows who has the longer torso.
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Days the first network show, daytime or primetime, to actually 'go there' in regards to gay love scenes? The nipple biting and all of the other stuff, granted Freddie can't get shirtless for obvious reasons, but have we ever seen so much gay sex on network TV before?
- It would be delicious revenge on Sami for her to walk in on EJ pounding his manmeat into Will's all-too-willing hole.
- R480, they are Mardi Gras decorations.
- r488, to my knowledge.
- Okay, Freddie just did a podcast interview. He was asked who the better kisser was, Brant or Chandler.
- Kish did a gay love scene in bed. They did do it before Days.
Too bad that they aren't hooking up Chad/Will and Sonny/hot tall guy. Two scorching pairings instead of the two guys who don't have chemistry with one another.
- When does the slim Freddie start airing that y'all have been talking about, cuz I watched the show this week and he still looks chunky?
- With Sonny going out with hot Brian, maybe will go back to Salem gay bar "The Spot" with Neil.
- r495 Will would never go back to that gay bar after what happened last time, Will is not the bar hoping type.
- [quote]Kish did a gay love scene in bed. They did do it before Days.
- Wait til Gabi learns that Nick and Will are fucking.
- Kish=Kyle/Fish on OLTL
- So did OLTL stick with the gay storyline, or?
- R500, the Kish storyline was fairly popular even though it didn't include a legacy character. UNFORTUNATELY, Brian Frons the former president of ABC Daytime killed the Kish storyline for his own personal reasons.
In Llanview (OLTL's town), Kyle and Fish are happily raising Oliver Fish's daughter. Kyle is a doctor, Fish is a computer expert cop. They 'live' in town but stopped being featured on the show when Frons decided to blame lower ratings on it even though the ratings loss had nothing to do with Kish.
Of course Frons could never admit that the overuse of Rex/Stacy and RC's inane camp writing was what led to the lower numbers instead of Kish and some other characters/actors Frons hated and wanted fired. The other actor outside of Kish who got fired wasn't part of the gay storyline but he was becoming more popular than Frons' pets Rex/Gigi. That other actor was quickly hired by Bold and the Beautiful and is now part of the younger set who gets featured daily in their hottest and only storyline.
Sometimes the gay storylines are killed not because of homophobia but b/c of asshole head of networks who poo poo anything that takes time away from their pets.
- What show was the one with the prison rape?
What soaps have done gay storylines over the last couple of years?
Again, would you say that Days has gone further than any of them?
Nick and Will are cousins by the way
- General Hospital was the show that did the prison rape. The rape was due to the baddie wanting to get back at someone connected to the victim. He raped the guy for some revenge on someone else. In that way it got to the fact that rape is about power/control and not sex.
Luke/Reid and Kyle/Fish were both well done storylines until the narcissists in control decided to screw it up. I expect the same thing to happen at Days. Hell, Days fucked up by not putting Will with Chad when fans were clamoring for it in 2010 or getting EJWill into something kinky when the actors clearly looked like they were up for it. Instead, they choose the same boring route chosen by every other writer/producer of soaps, which is pair a boring guy with someone who could have edge but is defanged by being stuck with the boring dude.
One of my favorite gay storylines (and I have it on VCR) is when Michael came to AMC as a gay teacher. He had a hot gay student who came out. The whole thing was pretty interesting. The hot gay guy had a homophobic brother who killed the heroine of the show when he tried to kill the teacher Michael. The Billy Douglas story on OLTL was also great for the time.
I think people forget that some of these gay storylines were from 20 years ago. Days benefits from everyone else and their mother doing this before they had the balls to go there. The early gay storylines were considered fairly edgy 20 years ago. There were also a number of lesbian storylines 30 and 40 years ago on soaps (AMC had the first lesbian storyline). The Billy Douglas story was great b/c of the drama of Marty Saybrooke claiming that the town's preacher was having an affair with teen gay, Billy D. Hello, that was the outrageous piece of it. Drama, drama, drama, just like AMC's Michael and Kevin storyline. That's what makes it good, not just a few gay kisses.
- BTW re: Days. Thom Racina tried to do a gay storyline in the 1980's on Days but our favorite asshole Brian Frons was running NBC Daytime at the time and kabooshed the idea. Lord that dick has been ruining possible gay storylines forever.
Also, one of the former producers on GH mentioned brainstorming the first GH AIDS storyline with Claire Labine and they were going to go with having AJ Quartermaine have a drunken one nighter with a gay male friend who was HIV positive. The point was to have the Quartermaine's deal with AJ's possible diagnosis and leave it up in the air the fact that AJ mighta, coulda, woulda hooked up with a guy while drunk. Sounded like it could have been interesting.
This was the comment from Racina who wrote the groundbreaking AIDS story on AW about asshole Frons not wanting a gay AIDS story in the mid 80's.
WE LOVE SOAPS TV: What kind of story would you have told on DAYS?
Thom Racina: I don’t remember which characters, but it fit into the story beautifully. I had so many ideas back then. The one that I sold Al and Ken (Corday of DAYS), but never Brian Frons, was going to be somebody’s friend they had been extremely close to in their childhood. It would have been a guy who had AIDS who had been abandoned or thrown out. It fit into someone’s back story. Some people would freak out when they found out what was wrong with him. It would have been a love story of some sort, probably similar to what happened with Dawn on ANOTHER WORLD. It was going to be a gay guy which would have been really groundbreaking.
- The Dawn story on AW was terrible. So was Y&R's with Cricket's mother. GH with Stone and AMC with Cindy were the only memorable AIDS storylines in daytime.
- Kish was killed because RC took the gay story too far and made it about everything other than Kish. Frons then blamed Kish on the sagging ratings and felt that it was affecting GH's ratings and canned the whole thing.
ATWT was always a conservative show. CBS is a conservative network. They kept Luke and Noah sexless because they were fearful of the viewer backlash. That story was never going to be anything more than what it was.
Days made some missteps with Will, but in the end this is the best gay storyline in the history of soaps. Because it is a soap storyline. No afterschool special bullshit. No one is teaching anybody any lessons. No PSAs about condoms, bullying, or acceptance, just pure unadulterated soap and nothing else. I'm not a particular fan of the actor playing Sonny, which takes me out of the storyline, but I have to applaud Days for doing what no other soap has ever had the guts to do, which is treat the gays like everybody else. I don't like Freddie Smith, but I love the story and what it means.
- r503, everyone is related to everyone in Salem. It's an upper-class hillbilly town.
- So with General Hospital, it was just a prison rape, and not a long gay storyline. Sorry, I'm just trying to go through and follow. This is all very interesting. At least Days is creating a super couple.
- Here's an interviews with Ben Jorgensen who played gay teen Kevin Sheffield on AMC. R504 referred to his character.
- Hank's lover on ATWT was HIV+. ATWT also had Margo's HIV scare when she was raped by some dude with HIV.
I loved Stone's AIDS story. Labine knew what she was doing. The others...not so much.
Kyle/Fish story was actually similar to Days in that one of them knocked up some chick. The difference was that Fish knocked up a chick much more calculating than Gabi.
If we're talking about RC fucking up Kish what he fucked up was the rest of the show. The problem had nothing to do with the Kish pairing. The whole Dorian claiming to be a lesbian and all the other junk related to Rex/Stacy/Gigi produced fan disinterest in the show. The one good thing was that Frons tried to create a negative underground campaign against the guy he fired who went to B&B. Now, that actor is the new star of B&B. Frons stupidly didn't try to get him to reprise his GH character when he fired him from OLTL. Nowadays we could use a hot looking young Quartermaine.
- R509, in case you never watched the Billy Douglas OLTL storyline, here's when he came out to Andrew and got caught in Marty's crosshairs.
For those of us who were teenagers in the late 80's early 1990's, Billy's coming out was fabulous. You had a very young actor playing a great coming out story. Much like our own coming out. It was very well written by Michael Malone, one of the greats. Nowadays, soaps just don't have to intense kind of character driven stuff that makes 'story' great. Sadly, today it's fairly ho hum plot point, plot point, plot point.
- r512, I would say Days' coming out was very well down. It was not rushed, and was painful for the character.
How long did that storyline last?
- I think the point is that Billy Douglas was an afterschool special. Will and Sonny are just like any other fucked soap couple and you actually get to see them have intimacy.
- I agree with r511, the Kyle/Fish aspect of the gay storyline on OLTL was fine. However, they also included an election storyline featuring rivals Dorian and Viki both running for mayor.
The race was so close, the polls showed the gay vote was going to make the difference in winning the election. A gay marriage subplot started and soon Dorian was proclaiming she was a lesbian and married her (pretend) dyke lover in a giant gay marriage ceremony with dozens of other gay couple who had never been heard of before or since. It was too, too much. Way over the top.
At the same time, they brought back villain Mitch Laurence from the dead. Actor Roscoe Borne played Mitch so over the top and chewed so much scenery, its a wonder the town of Llanview still stands.
Also going on, the ultra-unpopular character of Stacey Morasco was hogging lots of screen time as they inserted her into virtually every storyline on the show.
All that contributed to the ratings fall on OLTL. Frons ordered them to jettison all those storylines immediately. So, Kyle/Fish got canned, Mitch Laurence was sent to prison and Stacey Morasco fell into a frozen pond.
The collateral damage was that Scott Clifton, whose character of Schyler Joplin was barely involved with any of the above storylines, was axed. Clifton landed on his feet as he soon signed to play Liam on B&B and is now the show's leading man.
- Billy Douglas came in as Joey's best friend. IIRC they wanted to have Joey be gay (he was the legacy character) but of course that was not allowed by ABC Daytime. Billy's complete story from start to finish where he left with his boyfriend was like a year or two.
The story tied in with preacher Andrew and his dad. Andrew's gay brother William had died of AIDS. Andrew's dad was angry over it. The Billy Douglas story was related to a bunch of people and story on canvas. Joey, Andrew, Marty, Sloan Carpenter, Viki, etc all got sucked into the story which went beyond coming out to homophobic parents.
When Marty spread the rumor that Andrew was banging Billy Douglas, Andrew refused to say that he was heterosexual. He thought it was ridiculous that people wanted him to say he was straight. He thought the fact that he was not having an affair with a minor was the important thing and not his sexual orientation. Andrew then brought the Names Project AIDS Memorial Quilt to Llanview and he and his father were able to finally put to rest their pain and grief over Andrew's gay brother who his father had rejected when he found out he was gay. Thru Billy and that storyline, Sloan also caught a clue and had closure with Andrew and his dead son.
Pretty racy stuff for the time. Ryan Phillippe was on the show for a year or so. He had bigger dreams than staying a soap actor.
- Soaps on Gays – Gays on Soaps
Except for the fact that it introduced Ryan Phillippe, I hated OLTL’s Billy Douglas story for being so much less than it could have been. My best friend died a couple of months before Michael Malone started at OLTL, so I really wasn’t in the mood for deficient gay storytelling, and they slammed us with it, starting with the creation of “Gay Billy” instead of letting Joey Buchanan be gay. I’ve commented on it upthread. I don’t want to go through it again.
ATWT was as horrible at telling the story of Luke and Noah as it was conservative. And CBS just piled horribility on top of horribility (cut to the clock at midnight on NYE so we don’t have to watch Noah and Luke kiss; killing off Reid) so that in the end, viewers would be glad they didn’t have to watch it anymore when it was canceled. It was the worst of the gay storylines I watched (I never saw “Kish”; I wasn’t watching soaps when Thom Racina was writing them).
R504 The Michael Delaney story is the only one I ever watched on AMC. I liked Chris Bruno (what’s not to like?) and fell in love with Ben Jorgenson (who moved over to ATWT as either Chris Hughes or Paul Ryan). Who played Michael’s brother?
The DOOL story truly is the best gay storyline I’ve seen on TV, day or night, even though I’ve never followed the show otherwise. I so wish this storyline could have been about Steven Frame on AW--that show was "my stories."
- Actually PASSIONS did a homo sex love scene before OLTL where closeted Chad was in bed with Vincent, Chad on his tummy and Vincent was on top of him, making it look like they had engaged in anal sex. But OLTL was the first to show two naked men in bed in a romantic lovemaking montage.
- R514, maybe some people were out at birth but for the rest of us, the Billy Douglas story was important b/c we FINALLY had a teenager like us, who was fine with being gay but like us, had to deal with homophobic assholes in our life. Of course 20 years later you can have the Wilsons. It's just normal societal progression on the topic. Thankfully (although still think Wilson is like every other deadly dull soap pairing and wish we had Chill or EJ/Will for the drama).
- As much as I understand the Will & Grace dislike, it really did make a breakthrough contribution. My parents - who were so weird about gay issues while I was growing up - ended up being fans of the show. Baby steps, but the show did play a part in opening up a mainstream audience for gay story.
- But in order to watch Chad, R518, you had to put up with Theresita, which was more than I was willing to do. And Galen (ZZZZZZZZZZZZ) Gering.
- I must have something wrong with me. Chad does absolutely nothing for me, in spite of the fact that he is "my type," personified.
- The Chad/Vincente Passions storyline was one of the campiest, over the top, horrifically bad it's hilarious, stories I've ever seen. Laughing just thinking about it.
- I disagree R519. I was a teen during Billy Douglas. It didn't speak to me or make me feel better about anything. It was preachy and boring and not fun, but I hate social issue stories. Wilson speaks to gay teens in ways that Billy Douglas never could.
- R517, Ben Jorgenson wound up playing Chris Hughes. That guy looks so young for his age. I saw him over a decade ago and he had such great skin and looked like a teenager even though he was in his 30's back then. Michael Delaney/Chris Bruno was the epitome of hot. Michael didn't have a brother, he had a sister, Laurel. Her husband Trevor Dillon was played by James Kiberd. Kevin's brother Jason was played by Richard Roland.
It's funny that Kevin and Billy Douglas were both jocks, although Ben Jorgenson looked the part back then while Ryan P. looks the part now.
Speaking about AW, I either remember hearing about the possibility of one of the characters being gay or saw the possibility of it when I was a kid watching the show. I swear I thought Sandy Cory was going to be gay. Blond surfer guy. Never forget him. Weird.
- R524, since neither of us are gay teens today I'm not sure I'd be talking about what speaks to gay teens now. I doubt a soap opera speaks to many of them, period.
I do think it's about taste. I love social issues soap stories (Marty gang rape story) along with over the top dramatic, longing, angsty, long suffering character stories. Wilson just doesn't have the type of drama I like in my soap characters.
- Who did Freddie say was the better kisser?
- Who woul want to kiss Freddie's ashtray mouth? I don't blame Chandler, Hopefullt Freddie uses industrial mouth wash
- What would be some could titles for the next thread?
Freddie Smith, 2 by 4 still can't fit through the bathroom door?
I will never lose those last 20lbs, vows Freddie Smith.
I will never have a love scene without keeping my black wife beater on, vows Freddie Smith
Freddie Smith, the Suzanne Rogers of 2013.
Freddie Smith, 'I only play a bottom on TV'.
- How about "Freddie Smith, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Colonel"?
- The gay actors (the ones I know of) Jorgensen refers to, but doesn't mention in the clip are James Mitchell (Palmer Cortlandt) and Richard Roland who played Jason Sheffield, his homophobic brother.
- [quote][R524], since neither of us are gay teens today I'm not sure I'd be talking about what speaks to gay teens now. I doubt a soap opera speaks to many of them, period.
It helps immensely. They're following this. It's a cumulative effect.
- Freddie doesn't look bad, just got a little puffy, probably all the standing around waiting (worrying)during the different regimes.
the weight jokes were a little bit funny but boring now, and what kind of message??
Im SURE whoever's posting them is SOOO slim and trim.
Freddie WOULD have been better served wearing black or brown polo shirts rather than some of the shizzz they have dressed him in.
I too wish they'd had a bit more to EJ/Will, why couldn't EJ have been the person a drunken Will kissed instead of a random player?? not mutual, just showing how frustrated Will was at the time.
at this point, Chad is not really used, never been convincing with any female, I'd like to see them have him come forward in court (you know they're headed that way) and reveal Gabi's misdeeds even though it puts him in jeopardy.
AND a grateful Will hugs him a little TOO long, leading to a bisexual angle.
cast is too big anyway, let Sonny leave with Brian.
- Freddie fat jokes are as boring and outdated as EJ fucking Will.
r534, the cast is too big? It's the smallest in the show's history.
- [quote]Freddie WOULD have been better served wearing black or brown polo shirts rather than some of the shizzz they have dressed him in.
What about something like this?
- The Freddie fat jokes will end when he is no longer fat. I know some of you straight gals don't mind a little beef, but gay men like fit men.
- I finally saw Freddie's Kay Jewelers ad and he was too thin. It made his features too sharp. I honestly think he looks better now.
- You're just being cunty, R537. He looks pretty good in that pic R536 posted.
- The Kay Jewelers commercial is from years ago.
- "I finally saw Freddie's Kay Jewelers ad and he was too thin."
One can never be too thin. r538, out of curiosity, are you a woman?
- [quote] The Chad/Vincente Passions storyline was one of the campiest, over the top, horrifically bad it's hilarious, stories I've ever seen. Laughing just thinking about it.
That was the one where he fucked himself and got himself pregnant, no?
- No, R541, I'm a guy. I just think his face looks better now.
And, yes, I'm bored with the tiresome and witless Fat Freddie jokes.
- R542, his father (so help me God, it's true) fucked "Valerie," Vincent's female alter ego, and that's how Vincent/Valerie got pregnant.
My God, "Passions" was so fucked up--I mean, way, way out there, even compared to its (crazy) earlier seasons--its last three or so years.
- Jake Silbermann Interview
AE: After the first kiss, there was a big brouhaha when the intimacy evaporated. Some called it a moratorium. Was P&G buckling under pressure from conservatives?
JS: I remember thinking it was pretty lame. We never officially found out where it was coming from, though it was obvious. At the time we didn’t talk about it, we toed the party line. The issue could have been handled more sensitively, for sure. It’s not my place to point fingers, but the reluctance was there.
AE: Noah and Luke finally had sex, but the action was off screen. Do you feel the post-coital scene, where you came out of the shower, was a fair depiction?
JS: No, I don’t. It could have been directed a number of ways. I understand both sides of the story. The relationship is more about love, not sex. There was probably a happy medium somewhere in between that they could have shown.
- Ejill never. CHILL forever!!!
- Chill is lame and cold....
EJill is sexy and BOLD.
- [quote]Speaking about AW, I either remember hearing about the possibility of one of the characters being gay or saw the possibility of it when I was a kid watching the show. I swear I thought Sandy Cory was going to be gay.
AW writer Harding Lemay wanted to make Mike Randolph gay back in the '70s. The story was to focus more on the fallout for the character's parents, one of the show's most prominent couples, than on the character's love life. The story was approved by both the network and Procter & Gamble, the actor was cast and started appearing ... and then P&G got cold feet, and nixed the story going forward.
Sandy Cory was originally introduced as a male hustler ... like HBO's much-later "Hung," the show copped out in saying that he only had female clients.
- r547 Is that you Brooke Logan?
Ridge is gone and never coming back to you or your kaftans.
- No R549, I'm not that stretched out ho Brooke.
I've got a tight hole waiting for EJ's fat British cock!
- You'd think it would have been easy to get a gay storyline going in the late '70s, given the way gay boomers were coming out in droves. Their own conservativeness is what did the soaps in.
- Back in '84, there was a minor character called Hunter Bradshaw, played by Robert Sedgwick, brother of Kyra Sedgwick, who was also on AW playing Julia Shearer. The show actually had a great new teen set, with Marley and Vicky Love, Jake McKinnon, Julia Shearer, Perry Hutchins and others; Hunter was a rich boy who was an admirer of Marley Love's, but had a drinking problem. Mac Cory ended up trying to help the young man with his problems. There were rumours that Hunter was originaly supposed to turn out to be struggling with his homosexuality, and the way some scenes were written and Sedgwick was playing them, it felt like it was going there. But Hunter one day just disappeared and we never heard from him again. Very strange. Sedgwick was very compelling in the role.
- r549 Could have fooled me.
- If someone thinks DAYS cast is too big, then their heads must explode if they tune into GH.
- Will there be a boy toy sandwich on Days I'm waiting for it. BTW that is more realistic than EJ pumping Will or Will deep throating EJ on TV.Seeing three boys popping out of bed would be beyond fabulous.Then again I'm surprised that hussy Kristen hasn't tempted Brady into screwing another guy or girl. I could see Nicole popping in between them in a menage.
Brooke Logan was mentioned? Honey this is a Bell soap free zone! Keep those boring characters elsewhere. People use the Bell soaps to fall asleep. And poor Brooke looks like she's had her face pulled even more than Joan Rivers at this point.
- This current writing team is not pretending that shit in the past never happened, especially when you see Kristen DiMera. They're bringing up events and characters that some people new to the show have no frigging clue who they're referring to. They're even going back into Sami and Lucas' history. I'm shocked by how much they're keeping to the script in terms of the show's history.
- They bring up everything except, Peter Blake. I wonder why.
- When Lemay briefly wrote AW in 1988, he planned on aging Matthew Cory, and there were rumors that Matthew was to be gay. Matthew was away at boarding school and was supposedly hiding some big secret about himself. Then Swajeski took over, she aged Matthew, but made Matthew's secret that he was being bullied by some other kids. Can you just imagine bulldyke Ada with a gay grandson?
- Is Corday gay? He pings to high heaven.
- Freddie's birthday is March 19th.
Fans can send him a message which will be printed in a birthday card at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today's the deadline folks, February 10th!
Go ahead, tell him happy birthday and to lay off the cake!
- In the Buzzworthy radio interview, Freddie says that he knew Chandler before he got on Days. Hmm.
- Oh, sorry. I think he meant that before they kissed on screen, he and Chandler became friends on screen 8 months to a year before the kiss happened, so they were comfortable with one another beforehand.
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES
- Bitch please, touch up your roots with some cherry Kool-Aid, you old whore.
- I want Elaine Princi to return as Dr. Kate Winograd, who will turn out to be Kristen's mother.
- Kristen's mother is dead.
Where's Sonny's other siblings?
- Susie, darling, we do so enjoy your twice yearly appearances on my show. I look forward to seeing you in November when we tape the Christmas show. By the way, Charlotte Ross says hi. Any message you'd like me to relay to her?
- Tell us Susie, does Bill gum your vajajay during sex? Is he even able to get an erection still?
Or are there cobwebs in your cooter?
- Dee, darling, is that you at r568? Lovely to hear from you, darling. I have been meaning to pay you a compliment. Let me just say from the bottom of my heart that you, my darling, were BORN to play a great-grandmother.
- Freddie revealed that that string he always wears is actually the string that held on the price tag on a shirt. He just recently took it off.
- R563 You are a goddess to me. I want to marry you. SR's troll must be the most fabulous thing on here. Now only if Ms Rogers could act......
The Eliane Princi fan I've always like her. Is she in an old age home now?
SSH hasn't gotten any love since the 80s. She got more respect from the Bells on their program...which shall remain nameless....
- r566 Sonny's brother Victor Kiriakis II is living somewhere in Dubai, as to where Joseph,Alex and Joey ?????
- I thought it was four sons, not five.
- They should have one of those five boys come back Alexis Meade style, if you get my drift.
- Eileen Davidson completely drunk. There are so many comments regarding her 'tranny dress' and needing to be on "RuPaul's Drag Race."
- If Suzanne ever leaves the billing would be
She is a member of the Actor's Studio and originated the role of Vanessa on Love of Life.
- How did Freddie develop Bell's Palsy? Was it from Herpes?
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Starring in perpetuity
Maggie Horton Kiriakis
THE SL Troll. Eat me, r576!
- R578 it didn't work for Frances Reid who was the last person to be top billed
- r579, darling, let's just say that I have more pull (on Ted's cock) than dear Frances ever had.
- Yes but I didn't have to share the screen with anyone with my billing
See link below
- Oh Frances, darling, I suppose dementia never really goes away, even in death. Once you FINALLY died, Ted gave me a much-deserved starring credit with a screen all of my own. Do try to keep up, darling.
- I'll come back as Laura Horton and ALL you bitches will cower in FEAR!
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
LAURA 'BUTCH' HORTON
- Yes R582 I get the screen all my own.
You have to share the screen with Peggy McCay and James Reynolds.
That is the difference.
- They have Rafe and Kate fucking now. Days really loves MILF and GGILF sex! Man.
- There is no GGILF.
- When Rafe announced to the priest and Nicole that Sammi was back with EJ I'm pretty sure I heard him say that she was in "deep shit". Is it okay to use that kind of language on daytime network soaps now?
- R587 NBC uses the word "balls" any time it can lately, so "shit" might on the OK list.
- "deep shit" never happened, and "balls" is not used in daytime.
[quote]There is no GGILF.
What are you talking about?
- GGILF = Great-Great-Grandmother-I'd-Love-To-Fuck
Kate is going to be a great-great grandmother now. She's only a MILF and a GILF, she's now a GGILF.
- The show really did a u-turn on Rafe's character. He started off as a dedicated FBI agent who fell for Sami, but now largely due to her machinations, he's making time with Kate of all people.
- No, you dumbasses. I imagine he meant Galen Gering I'd Like to Fuck. Though God knows why.
- I'm mixed on Galen. Can't figure out what I'd like to do with him. What's his ethnicity, btw? I'm sure he has some latino in him, or has had.
- Well, it looks like it's just about time to close out this thread.
- This oughta do it.
- Our new location.