All Threads by Date
Is this made up or is there really a place called Atlantis?
- The Isley Bothers played there all the time.
- If you're looking for Atlantis, you should cast your eye on me....
- Someone slept through history class.
- Yeah, it's in the Bahamas. There's waterslides and gambling. And hot gay sex.
- See how us clever the DL-ers have helped you, OP?
Why, we've answered your question with song!
You can't get cleverness like this on any other website!
- [quote]See how us clever the DL-ers have helped you, OP?
- Sorry, should have written "usses."
- OP, you do realize that your asking this question about Atlantis shows you are living with your head up Uranus, don't you?
- Remember all the planes and ships that used to disappear in the Bermuda Triange? (Where Atlantis used to be.)
That doesn't happen any more...
- R9, It's been proven that most of those who lost their lives in "The Bermuda Triangle" were a victim of local pirates taking advantage of partying fools on expensive private boats.
- OP, Are you trying to start a discussion based on the following article?
- "way down, below the ocean, where I wanna be, she may be....."
- Patrick Duffy lived there for a year in the '70s, ask him.
Man from Atlantis
- Stupid surface-dwellers...
- Ariel knows.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...