- Let's face it - she was never much of an actress or singer, but I did like her "Dignity" album. I guess after having a baby and marrying that rich hockey player, she doesn't really care about working anymore.
- So Yesterday sums it up.
- What's sad is that most haven't noticed she's gone.
- Her fan base was tweens. They grew up.
Her (allegedly cheating) husband retired from hockey a year ago after a mediocre career. She's probably supporting them.
- D-Listed has a pic today of her brand spanking new 2013 collegened lips - way too much, as usual.
- Did she have a boy or a girl? I was surprised how well her album did back then. I hope she resurfaces one day. Its not fair that Shia LeDouche became the star out of their group, while Lindsay and Aaron Carter ended up being trainwrecks, and Hillary ends up a housewife.
- what happened to Aaron carter?I used to think he was kind of cute back when I was 8.
- Aaron is on tour...he looks much better than he did a year ago, getting over the drugs. His sister died last year and Nick didnt go to her funeral.
- She always seemed like a good girl. She wasn't.
- Horrible surgery.
- R12 She's slowly moving into Pete Burns territory.
Her career is pretty much over. She went from young actress to frau by the time she was 23. She simply isn't interesting to anyone except fellow fraus, who gush over the pre-arranged photo ops that you see on Just Jared. Other than that, nobody is checking for her anymore.
I'll give her credit though - she's always seemed nice and stayed out of trouble unlike other people from the Disney machine.
- Never heard of her.
- r12 Oh no what happened to her? I used to love her tv shows and movies when I was a preteen gay. I would torture my mother playing her cds in the car too.
- That's what happens when you tell Miss Dunaway you're not one of her fans!
- Like who cares?
- Her latest acting gigs,
- She had a long run for a child actress. Very few successfully transition into adult acting.
- She's announced her marriage is over.
- First Martin Freeman tells a rape joke and now this?
- Yet another sorry cunt
- God, I remember all the brouhaha over the Lindsay Lohan-Aaron Carter-Hillary Duff love triangle. Now all three are washed-up has-beens. Funny how you're tabloid fodder one minute, then the next minute you're forgotten //ahem, Kristen Stewart.
- My biggest guilty pleasure movie of all times is The Lizzie Mcguire Movie. I secretly watch that movie at least twice a year. How pathetic am I?!
- Rumoured that her lightbulb-headed husband kept a mistress in Edmonton for their entire marriage and that said mistress is now pregnant. Hence, the separation and soon to be divorce proceedings.
- [quote] She's probably supporting them.
Mike Comrie's father is worth $700 million.
- R26 that is pretty shitty- however he's loaded so hopefully she gets a generous settlement.
- She better get a good settlement.
- Comrie insisted that she sign an ironclad prenup before they walked down the aisle. His family is worth almost a billion bucks.
Too bad he's so, so ugly.
She's a millionaire herself, several times over I'm sure, so it's a mystery to me why she'd hook up with the likes of him. He is so hideous looking.
- Fat guy.
- Wow, I thought he was better looking than that.
- Does Hilary Duff call the photogs every day a la Jennifer Garner? It seems to me that Duff's career is pretty much non existent these days, and yet she is constantly being papped on the way to the gym, playing in the park with her son, grabbing a coffee, etc. etc. Maybe her Richie Rich husband tired of her constant famewhoring and decided to end the marriage.
- Her husband is not cute. It's like straight women hear " professional athlete" and come running to snatch him up.
- R34 I don't think it's the "professional athlete" label that causes straight women to come running. That fat twink husband of hers is worth 700 million dollars.
So who can blame the girl.
I'd run over hot coals and broken glass to snatch that up too, wouldn't you?
- R33 I'm pretty sure she does, because I've also always thought it made no sense why she is still photographed all the time when her career ended years ago, with the exception of bit parts here and there.
- Aaron Carter wants her back, ooooh this could get good.
- R37 Sure he does - she's loaded and he's broke.
Too bad for him that I'm sure the feeling isn't mutual.
- Her sister had nose shaped like a penis.
- She has rather muscular arms.
- R39 lol that is so true. I think Haylie has been working more than Hilary in the past couple of years. She does TV movies any chance she gets.
I think Hilary will get a nice settlement and we may see her return to TV several years from now.
- [quote] we may see her return to TV several years from now.
Sooner than you think.
- R42 How did I know that it would be a TV Land show before I even clicked on the link?
- With Sutton Foster.
- Earlier this year it was announced that the pretty blonde had signed on to co-star opposite Sutton Foster in a pilot episode for a sitcom titled Younger, based on a novel by Pamela Redmond Satran.
She is due to play Kelsey, an ambitious 20-something who persuades Foster's character to work in a publishing firm.
The show will be executive produced by Darren Star, the creator of Sex and the City, and is set to air on TV Land with filming to begin in February in New York City.
- February's already over. Did it actually start filming?
- Apparently it's filming or about to start very soon, because she has a marked up script.
- Aaron Carter tweets from a homeless shelter that he wants her back.
- WTF is she wearing.
- R30: why would Hilary be entitled to her husband's parent's money when they haven't died yet and he hasn't inherited anything yet. Especially since this is not a long term marriage.
Maybe Comry isn't even in their will.
- Hilary Duff is a red beam of light while stepping out for lunch at Kate Mantilini on Tuesday (April 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
The day before, the 26-year-old actress was spotted wearing a chic pink jacket while vising a friend’s house in L.A.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Hilary Duff
“Y’all are just sweet tweeting me up! Thanks for the love guys and the excitement over the new record ❤️seriously means more that you know❤️,” Hilary tweeted on the same day about her new record deal.
- She doesn't have one tenth of Claudia Lonow's talent.
- I've always had a soft spot for this talentless bitch! I consider myself quite the cinephile and I mostly watch older European movies but for some reason I put The Lizzie McGuire Movie into my DVD player at least twice a year.
- Try SABRINA GOES TO ROME, R53!
- What of the Scientology rumors?
- I always thought her husband was cute but I just realized I have her mixed up with Carrie Underwood's Hockey husband.
- Lunch with her estranged husband.
- I love Hilary, she has always been such a classy young lady. Is she really that wealthy though?
- R58 - Given her early success, yes.
- R58 if they play their cards right those Disney kids can be set for life. Raven Simone is a millionaire many times over.
Re: Hilary, that's why I would never marry an athlete. Especially hockey players; they're grade A assholes. Their careers are usually short and then what? Hanging around the house; going to lunch in the middle of the day, knocking up skanks in other countries--no thanks.
- R58 yes she is very rich, don't be surprised she has more than 10 millions in the bank, in her heyday, she had a price tag of 500K for appearance fee in a private birthday party etc. And unlike Lohan, Hilary Duff is always a safe bet and suitable for a lot of business or private functions. I believe she also made a big fortunate with her two albums. One of them sold more than 5 million copies alone in the US and was one of the biggest sale in 2000s.
- I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I really liked quite a few of her songs.
She was great on that SVU episode, too.
- She's probably in hiding from creepy Aaron? Carter.
- I do like her sense of style.
- What does she do when she makes these appearances? I doubt she sings because that is not her voice on her albums. I challenge anyone to find a video of her singing live without lip synching.
- [quote]I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I really liked quite a few of her songs.
I liked her music as well. However, I don't understand why she's still in newspapers/magazines all the time when she has no career anymore, other than the occasional bit part.
- She had a bit part in Two and a Half Men.
Hilary Duff Opens Up About Ex Mike Comrie: 'Luca is Our No. 1 Priority'
Hilary Duff flashes a smile as she makes her way back to her car after a good work out at her local gym on Monday (May 12) in West Hollywood, Calif.
Over the weekend, the 26-year-old entertainer and her ex Mike Comrie were spotted doing some shopping together in Los Angeles.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Hilary Duff
Hilary recently opened up about her current relationship with Mike after splitting up back in January.
“We’re constantly seen together and people are like, ‘What are they doing? Are they back together? Are they not?’ We’re really good friends and we have so much respect for each other and obviously Luca is our No. 1 priority,” Hilary told E! News. “I think we got to a point where we were like, we really need to honor happiness and whatever that is and however we need to sort that out or work that out, we’re doing that. We love each other so much and we love spending time together. So when you see us out it’s not just for Luca, it’s because we make plans and we hang out.”‘
- she was married. she wasn't so media hungry and attention seeking that she had to do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING to stay in the limelight. you bitches always wanting every aspect of someone. STOP IT
- She's gotten tiresome and become an attention whore. From the staged pap shoots to the "Will I or won't I get back together with my husband?" stuff is ridiculous. Either do an actual project (record a record or make a movie) or just go away.
- She's recording.
- Cut her hair.
- Her "career" these days consists of calling up the paps to photograph her out and about so that gossip blogs can write lame articles about her hanging out with her family, her walking out of the gym, her newest hairstyle, etc. I honestly don't know why the media even pays any attention to her anymore. She's totally vanilla and uninteresting.
- Her show with Sutton Foster was picked up.
- One of her songs is inspired by her breakup.
Really? How original.
- Her new song is a real disappointment. I hate that acoustic-pop shit.
- R75 - What do you like?
- She's bully like a linebacker.
- Built not bully
- [quote]Her new song is a real disappointment. I hate that acoustic-pop shit.
I agree. Here she says the album is personal, but her lead single is not personal at all. Her fans are almost exclusively from her Disney days, have grown up, and want grown up music from her. Her new song sounds like a left over from seven years ago. Hopefully the rest of the album isn't like that.
- I remember when she had her feud with Lindsay Lohan, the media really played into it, and Lindsay even made fun of her on SNL (this is when Lindsay was predicted to be a big star). It was pretty hilarious.
- Well, who is laughing now LiLo?
- I'm laughing at both of you.
- Her new single flopped at #79. So much for a comeback to music, huh?
- I hope the rest of the album doesn't flop completely. Maybe she can get a rap feature to boost airplay lol.
I really dont know what she or her management was thinking, she's been gone for years and really needed an impressive single to get people interested in her again.
- R84 I don't know what her people were thinking either. That "Chasing the Sun" shit sounds like a B-side for "So Yesterday" from 11 years ago. Nobody wants that folk-pop shit.
- "Luca Comrie" is a really bad combination of first name and surname.
- Is she expecting a big hit?
- has anyone heard the album?
- She looks pretty here.
- She's built like a linebacker. She could have a more successful sports career than her ex.
- She's the Janet Jackson of her generation. Gone and forgotten.
- Her Wiki is longer than the one for Abraham Lincoln.
There is even---are you sitting down?---There is even a section of her Wiki called "Public Image, Impact and Legacy."
She is Pia Zadora of her time.
- R89, are you blind? She looks like she's been training for 2016 US Olympic swim team. Look at those shoulders!
- She has a pretty face, and I like her shoulders.
- Starlets come and starlets go.
- And, r55, not to be confused with Candace Cameron's hockey husband.
- She tuned down the charli xcx song boom clap because it wasn't cool enough. It's a smash hit and may wind up with an oscar nomination.
- She has a gymnast's body.
- When she runs for president in two years, you'll hear a lot about her again.
- She was never a major star to begin with.
- [quote]She was never a major star to begin with
I really dont expect most people over 30 to know who she is. But she is was major child star to millennials.
The second single is out (that was fast!) It's better...I guess.
- It's better.
- Has A New Single Out "All About You"
- Mega slut.
- R104 really? With whom?
- Her persona is entirely manufactured and bears no resemblance whatsoever to who she actually is. Truly horrid.
- R106 -Details?
- Her sisters nose looks like a penis. She also has some kind of arrangement with nic richie and the dirty to write stories about her.
- But she's bigger than Abraham Lincoln.
- [quote]The second single is out (that was fast!) It's better...I guess.
I personally think the second single sucks just as much as the first.
I liked her "Dignity" album and I thought that she would continue with that sound. I guess not though.
- r106 you cannot come here and say shit like without posting at least a nice contrived tale about her.
- She could play Lisa Welchel's daughter.
- [quote]Has A New Single Out "All About You"
This song ended up flopping worse than the first one. I wonder if her record company will even still release her album.
- R113 - They should still release the album.
- R114 Why? If the first two singles have flopped, why release a full album?
- R115 - Because you have already invested most of the money already. Releasing the album now wouldn't cost much more.
- R116 Putting more money into a marketing campaign, more videos, and manufacturing physical albums makes no sense if the first two singles flopped that bad. People obviously aren't interested anymore. And if the rest of the album sounds like the first two singles, I'm definitely not interested.
- R117 - hasn't most of the marketing etc already been done with the release of two singles?
- They will probably just release it anyway and put her to work on another album. She's lucky that she's not really a new artist, just a new old artist, if you will. I think they would've shelved it after the first single. Whoever oversaw this project really missed the mark. She needs something drastic and mature to get people interested again. She's a married woman with a kid who's about to get divorced, not what we were expecting from her.