All Threads by Date
YUM! Anyone ever tried it?
- Recipe OP.
- Tossed Russian salad?
- Do you mean Olivier?
Here is the link. It is delicious if done correctly.
- um, we call it goyem salad.
- Yes! My mother used to make it when I was a kid. She didn't use ham, but tuna instead. It was delicious. She also put olives and onions in it.
- Olives ruin everything.
- In about 3 hours I'll be tossing a big, beefy Russian salad with gusto. Of course I'll be picking hairs out of my teeth the rest of the night...not that there's anything wrong with that.
- That Russian Salad definitely looks like something that's been eaten at least once before.
- Pati's Mexican potato salad is better than this.
- Oops, I meant this
- What the fuck is "Russian salad"?
- Wiki is the least known link of them all.
- In Russia, salad tosses you!
- Pretty common side dish/ appetizer in Europe. Cubed boiled potatoes, blanched diced carrots and green peas, all mixed with some good quality mayonnaise.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...