Christian radio hosts: Feminists are ‘selfish, narcissistic, family-destroying whores’
Conservative Christian radio hosts Kevin Swanson and Dave Buehner explained on a Tuesday segment of their “Generations with a Vision” show that there are “two kinds of feminism,” the “Sarah Palin kind of feminism that wants to have a husband” kind and the “selfish, narcissistic, family-destroying whores” kind.
“Now remember, the goal is that these women have to be independent,” Swanson said on a show devoted to the idea that rising college costs were contributing to an alleged spike in prostitution. “The goal is lots and lots of birth control. The goal is lots and lots and lots of fornication. The goal is abortion. The day-after pill will help. And it will help a lot. Remember, the goal is to get that girl a job because she needs no stinkin’ husband, she’s got the fascist corporation and government-mandated insurance programs and socialist welfare that will take care of her womb to tomb. Who needs a cotton-pickin’ husband? Who needs a family? That’s pretty much the worldview that’s dominating, my friends. That’s what the college is all about.”
“Because her feminist professors have told her her husband will abuse her, she will be like a slave to him,” Buehner agreed. “Instead she will just go to the slave market and sell herself, at least sell her body, to the highest bidder. See, that’s much, much better!”
“And Dave, you talk about the two kinds of feminists now, this is your new division, you say there’s two kinds of feminists,” Swanson explained. “All of them want to be free from the family. They want to be free from the husband.”
“Right. Actually, you’re talking about perhaps even a third stream of feminism,” Buehner interjected. “There’s the Sarah Palin kind of feminism that wants to have a husband, just not one to submit to.”
“But talk about the two forms of feminism you see that are rising today,” Swanson asked.
“Right, there are two forms of feminism, and it actually has to do with a division of how attractive a woman is. So, you have the group that is very attractive, they’re in the sororities, they’re gonna be in the beauty contests. They’re actually going to get the good jobs,” Buehner said. “Now they will probably some of them become the Sarah Palin-style feminists, they’ll get themselves a husband, but they’ll never be dependent on the husband, they’ll never submit to the husband, in fact they will use their power probably to make their husband submit to them.”
“Okay, so you have the cute feminists,” Swanson said.
“Right, you have the good-looking ones,” Buehner explained. “The other ones are those who we should say are, um, attractive-deficient. … These are the kinds that will look for careers mostly likely in academia. … They can get jobs in the government bureaucracy, they can work as an FDA administrator, or you can actually run the EPA if you want, or academia. Academia’s actually the best place because you can be angry, ugly and you can also get tenure. It’s great, it’s the big trifecta.”
“You’re gonna make some people mad about what you’ve just said. There will be some very angry feminists,” Swanson warned.
“You mean there will be angrier angry feminists,” Buehner shot back. “I believe history will go back to this period of time and will look at feminism and say there was a time in which women lost the love of their children. They no longer cared about having children, they no longer loved their children, they no longer loved their husbands, where for all of history women very much cared about protecting the family. Now they only cared about themselves. They were riled up into a froth about how they were victims of society, patriarchal society, and they decided to become selfish, narcissistic, family-destroying whores.”
Swanson made headlines last year when he said that the Jim Hensen Company was “taking the sodomy route” by ending its toy meal partnership with Chick-fil-A after its owner made anti-LGBT remarks.
- I shudder to think what the wives of these two jackasses look like.
- I'd like his explanation for how Sarah Palin was supposed to be the loving, caring mother of a special needs child while also holding down the job of Vice President of the USA.
- Are you a complete douche? Believe the Earth is 6000 years old? Have an IQ in the 80's? You, too can have a license to BROADCAST!
In case you may be wondering why modern day "Christians" harp on about women - it's because the fake, false and self appointed buttinsky apostle Paul knew nothing of Torah, so rejected it in his teachings, making stuff up as he went along and continually contradicting himself. The directive for women to be silent in church comes from fake apostle Paul, not Jesus. Jesus was silent about women and gays - buthe,.like the entire old testament, had verymuch to say about hypocrites that use scripture to boost themselves financially and socially.
Anyway, because modern day Christians reject old testament teachings, all that is left is a thin repetitive pamphlet with a small cameo by Jesus.
- Those are the kind of people who make me support gun rights. If you know what I mean.
- Sarah is the narcissistic whore of the decade, her daughter's a whore and her son is an antisocial creep who had to be shipped off to the army to keep him out of jail.
- This is the most obvious case of projection ever.
- Don't forget the lesbians. In addition to being scapegoated on DL, they are also destroying the American family. Pardon me while I go wreck the nearest one.
- Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol doesn't have no stinkin' cotton-pickin' husband. But she never graduated from high school, let alone college, and she appears to be too stupid to hold down a proper job, so I guess that absolves her from any wrongdoing in the eyes of these august gentlemen.
- In a world where living wages, small businesses, and family farms are vanishing, conservatives know damn well that their ideal family structure is doomed. The ordinary dad's position as the sole breadwinner and "head of the family" is being eroded by societal changes that they can't and won't stop, so they're reacting by becoming irrational about women.
They're hoping that women will voluntarily submit to their husband's authority, even if she earns as much as her husband and can get a divorce any time she likes.
- We've got Christian radio hosts posting here?
- Funnily enough they've got the free market to thank for it.
- According to Right Wing Watch and JoeMyGod, Kevin Swanson also gave his interpretation of gay history:
"Ladies and gentlemen, this is not the first time society’s had to deal with this kind of issue, but man, it is out of the closet, it is probably more significant, it is probably more widespread than it has ever been in the history of the world. Just remember about 100 years ago, you had three homosexuals in the world as far as anybody really knew. There was a Canadian named Robert Ross, an Englishman named Oscar Wilde, an American named Walt Whitman. They led the charge in the early 1900’s and wound up in and out of the prison system and in court and so forth for a period of time. And again, there was only about three that anybody knew of and it was hardly anything that was mentioned among the established world at that time, that is in Europe, Canada and America. But you did have those three men, as far as history bears out, Robert Ross, Oscar Wilde and Walt Whitman were well-known for some level of homosexual activity, although they could not call themselves homosexuals at that time.
Well now, of course, it’s the most out of the closet and the encouragement to the homosexual lifestyle is everywhere and we have a problem that’s probably about 10,000 times if not 100,000 times worse than it was 100 years ago. I don’t know how far this one’s gonna go my friends. I’m not sure the world has ever gone to homosexual marriage. I think Nero tried it, it was very, very odd, very weird, very, very decadent for the Roman Empire. It’s about the worst the Roman Empire ever, ever got, under Nero. And of course the persecutions that came with Nero were intense for the Church of Christ in Rome at that time. Today, it might be a little different because you have a lot of quote-unquote apostate Christian churches that have adopted homosexuality and they will do their best to burn Christians at the stake or do what Nero did, I’m sure, in the years to come, because that’s sort of the history of homosexuals and what they have done ever since they were banging on the doors outside of Lot’s house."
- Thank you for putting me on the same level as Oscar Wilde and Walt Whitman.
The Ghost of Robert Ross
- How did this loony toon know who Robert Ross was?
- Well, I rather like the progress in our having become "100,000 times worse" than we were in the Roman Empire.
- Finally a man who really understands me!
What fraternity did you say Kevin Swanson is in?
Sorority blonde, frantically working her contact list
- How did Robert Ross, Oscar Wilde, and Walt Whitman create today's gays?
- I´m confused, I thought the "selfish, narcissistic, family-destroying whores" were the gays
- He's right darlins
- This is precisely why you have to laugh when idiots fear a Muslim invasion.
Give these Christian loons real power and see how they'd run the country.
You think they'd be merciful? Get real.
- There go the Christians, spreadin' their love again.
- [quote] Remember, the goal is to get that girl a job because she needs no stinkin’ husband, she’s got the fascist corporation and government-mandated insurance programs and socialist welfare that will take care of her womb to tomb.
That's simply not true. There really isn't any kind of program for single people who do not have children. There's food stamps, but there isn't any kind of government insurance (or even medicaid). If a person (w/o kids) makes more than $260 a month (about 30 hrs a month at minimum wage) they do not qualify for medicaid.
And the reason most married women work is because their husbands are losers and don't make enough money for their wife to stay at home and raise their children. Most married women would quit work in a heart beat. That is if their husbands could actually support the family on his paycheck alone
- Certain feminists don't make good wives and mothers, but they mention birth control in the article. Maybe "conservatives" should think about supporting that. If some women don't want to have kids and take proper precautions, that's better than having kids and abandoning them to go whore.
- As far as single people and Medicaid, in many states childless can't qualify if they make $0.
As far as wives needing to work or not, in a lot of cases wives work not out of need but to support expensive hobbies. Or in some cases the loyal, lean and muscular husbands might not be able to afford to feed their fat wives, who think they are "too good" for provider-men and cheat with convicted sex offenders.
- Muslims love the gays