- does this site not let non paying posters on here anymore? this thread is going to die out pretty soon if it has.
- I am a Larry Shipper, a Larry believer one might say.
- Finally !
R1 - Thanks for the new thread.
Whilst I can post, Gordon Smart's latest (well yesterday anyway). A largely boring PR article about the Cannes award reunion for Haylor, as I've not really seen it referenced, but with this for the last lines:
" Harry was dressed against the chill, but he’ll have no need to pack his woolly jumper for sunny Cannes.
In fact, he might have to ask his clothes-sharing DJ pal NICK GRIMSHAW for his shorts back."
One presumes he is referencing their joint appearance in Nick's instagram, but he still seems to be continuing to out them one comment at a time...
- Matt Fincham hinted at Nick hooking up with someone at the NTAs last night in this mornings show someone who isn't Harry.
- I wouldn't be surprised if Gordon knows for a fact that they are involved and that's why he keeps dropping these hints!At this point his insistence on the subject does seem intentional and not only a funny coincidence
- R5 i personally took this as their usual banter but even if Nick did hook up with someone it certainly did not happen at the awards but later so it could be anyone really,Harry was at the Emirates last night watching Arsenal playing and noone knows his moves afterwards.
- Wow...at last!
Thanks, C. That is interesting, he really is doing this one comment at a time! Saying "shorts" this time too...a bit more intimate than previous shared clothes.
The blind item was "solved" last week with some interesting additional information...well I thought so anyway...the idea that they actually broke their contract and cut the "romance" short because they really don't get along. In addition to that it did predict that they might give it a go at a short "reunion" if their people push for it...though others did predict that too.
- This could be complete bull because it's just an anon on tumblr and therefore could be anyone including a fan or someone from this thread but it's another person claiming to know someone who works in PR who knows about Harry/Nick, that things with Caroline were fake, and that Nick and Caroline used to live together
Was posted in the nick grimshaw tag the other day and the person who got the message just laughs at it.
- Is there any gossip coming out of the NTAs about who Nick had been chatting up?
- Btw, thanks for the thread, OP.
- Since BG is mentioned,the other blind discussed in previous thread,the one about two young men under the age of 25 who have been working together for a couple of years etc,isn't about one direction but about two stars on a tv show,i guess whoever guessed the blind is about Sulkin and Henrie from that Wizards Disney show was possibly correct.
- Was beginning to think we were indefinitely banned from here!
I'm confused. On the one hand there was the late night biscuit baking, more shared jumpers (the black & red one) and Smart's comment...
...however, that leg didn't really look like H's, H was pictured out with ST again at some point that night (although was also tweeting about TV) and as R6 said, they were definately implying N hooked up?
C, did you think that was H's leg in the dog picture? N was very cagey about that vistor, sticking to gender neutral pronouns (no name mentioned) but if it were a bf (and their casualness made it look like that) why was he then hooking up last night?
He was pictured with the gay guy who won the Great British Bake Off? Said guy was living with a bf when I read an article about him in Dec but may have split up?
Either way, what about H? If they are together, I wouldn't assume it was exclusive due to the time they spend apart but this would mean they really are only FWB's?
- Mckenzie had mentioned that nick and miquita hadn't turned up to the gym so I assumed the leg was hers?
- John from GBBO is still with his boyfriend Paul,you can tell by looking at John's twitter and also his boyfriend's so it's definitely not him.
The leg was Harry's for me,he was wearing black jeans that night and there was enough time for him to be at Nick's then go over at Teasdales.
Let's not forget that when sitting our legs look different,bigger plus whoever was on the sofa was squizzed by Nick's body as well so it could be H.
- LG - I think Fincham may have been teasing Nick about John (the GBBO guy) as he did after he had been on his show, but John is still very much with his partner, and from Nick's comments this morning I don't think it was anything more than teasing. (Also for some reason Fincham seems to be a little anti Harry these last few days; maybe he hasn't been in touch about the drink...)
With regards to the photograph, I was presuming it was Harry; the legs are quite long as although they sitting are quite far back into the sofa the orange socked foot is virtually on the floor (so it's unlikely to be Aimee or Miquita as their legs are too short for that). There is also somewhere a photograph of Harry from that day where you can just see part of his sock on one foot and it is orange. The black top matches the one Harry was photographed later in the evening in, and whoever it is is intentionally holding their arm out of the photograph, as that is not a relaxed angle to be holding your arm, which would imply that it would be identifiable otherwise. Anyway that is quite enough of that...!
- I like that Nick tweets John from GBBO and now a picture (although I haven't seen it).
I was listening again to the breakfast show interview they did as it's quite funny and they're actually really alike. I mean in the way they speak, not just being Mancs, but inflection, how they tell a joke and being quick witted.
I just like the idea of them being friends, lol.
- I also think it was most likely Harry in Nick's photo. I'm not sure of course, but I think so.
- C i noticed the hand detail too,it's not very comfortable to be sitting on a sofa with your hands up so that's another thing it made me believe it could be Harry since anyone could identify him by his tattoos.
The late night baking was lovely,we shall thanks Chris Stark for spilling the beans i guess!Also such occurances make it hard for me to think they are not involved.Aimee was back from America so if Nick needed help with the baking he could ask her,and if Harry was with someone he wouldn't leave them in the middle of the night to go bake with their friend!
- The bake off guy was going out with a graphic designed called Paul who doesn't appear to tweet? Has anyone read somewhere that they are still together?
C, can you link the pic of H with the orange sock earlier in the day? I can only seen jeans and boots!
- R20 - here is Paul's twitter. You might have an older account.
- LG John's boyfriend's twitter is @thatdickybird and he does tweet here and there.John recently tweeted to congratulate him about a new job and encouraged everyone to do so and they tweeted some common friends about how they should meet up or their friends @ mention both in conversations etc,they are definitely still together.
- I saw a couple more tweets a few days ago. Not sure i can find them now about them being together. Not from anyone that works in pr or tv or anything but from other tweets not 1D fans either and one seemed to be a mature woman.
The sun appeared to link wearing shorts in the insragram pic to Harry borring shorts which made me think they were implying some thing.
Nick mention a star from 1D yesterday talking about vilan of the year and of course every one knew it was Harry. Nick seemed to talk fondly of him and gemma was listening in again. He definitely can't go a day without mentioning 1D as fincy suggested would be nice.
- R21&22 thanks.
Anyone else seen the orange sock picture? He is wearing skinny jeans over brown boots in all the pics I've seen from that day?
- LG - I have had a quick look through, but can't find the picture now. It was on tumblr, but I think on a personal account rather than a tag, from what I remember it was a long shot of Harry standing in front of the gates outside the offices of London Loves LA (he was leaving as he had a white carrier bag with him) and you could just see it through the buckle part of the boot to the left on the left side boot. Hopefully someone else will be able to link to it from that.
- I saw someone circle what may have been an orange sock but I didn't save the picture...
- Apparently Taylor and 1D will be staying in the same hotel this weekend in Cannes for some music awards
Brace yourselves for possible "walks of shame"
- Thanks C.
If that's the case, I can't see how it couldn't be H? That said, I wouldn't put it past some of those tumblr fans to deliberately paint a bit of orange sock on!
- I seriously don't know how Harry puts up with all the paps following and fans. The pressure must be enormous. Saw he was front page of the sun and all the mags doing stories
- Here's the picture link. I think it's just dirt not his sock but I could be wrong.
- That is just dirt or drawn on?! There are no marks in the original pictures.
The length of leg is a good point as that McKenzie guy is very short. And, who ever turned up made a quite juvenile sounding comment about the cold?
Still not convinced it's H though.
- I don't think that's a sock as that type of boots he's wearing go high up the ankle so he'd have to have his jeans pulled up to see shocks.
It could be anyone really,Nick has a big number of friends who do wear black jeans and it could be any of them with Harry a good "contestant" as well.But as others correctly pointed out the leg is long enough to reach the floor and Harry is almost as tall as Nick.
Guess we'll never know.
- LG - Yes, it is all very circumstantial but Gordon Smart's comments about shorts rather confirmed it for me as the tabloids will have photographers pretty well tracking Harry at the moment even if they are not publishing the photographs.
- C, I didn't realise you were referencing those shorts! (makes sense now)
Thinking about it, the sofa could be very low so the person could he short? Whoever it was, I think it definately was a 'romantic' friend so if it isn't H...
- I had assumed the legs were Aimee's. They don't look that long to me and bright orange socks is exactly the sort of thing she would wear. I don't think it's worth arguing about though.
I liked Grimmy's twitter Q&A the other day where he revealed he likes to alternate between being the big spoon and the little spoon. ;)
- Aimee wasn't there and N said his friend came round and he was very cagey about it!
I guess it's significant to me because it totally puts into question the view that H&N are in a relationship.
- I agree that it's not worth speculating since we don't have much to work with.The way i see it,it could be Harry based on the skinny jeans,Gordon's comment,the "missing" hand and Nick being discreet about it,he knows the fans would obviously make the connection and there were loads of comments about Harry under the photo.
- DM are running a Harry is back with Taylor story. They are meeting up tomorrow apparently.
The comments seem to be that they never split up.
Really can't believe that hamster face is back on the scene or was never off it.
- What i find odd is that Gemma tweeted about an hour after that picture saying how she had just facetimed harry, lou and tom. Not really a need to know thing is it?
- That is unfortunate, R38...but at least the BG item prepared us, haha.
- R38 - I think there may be a few more comments now then; there seems to be a fair number mentioning it being fake; one even mentions Harry baking with Nick. The article is dull though and full of "perhaps" and "probablys" and not really worth reading.
- Well the boys will only stay in Cannes for a couple of days,Niall tweeted a friend saying he will be back by Sunday and they should hang out so whatever "reunion" might be won't last longer than a day or two,the boys are flying out some time tomorrow i think.
- Back to random tweets. She doesn't appear to be a fan, although the friend she is tweeting is. The friend's tweet refers to Sam Teasdale, although she doesn't know that!
Is it hypocritical to wish people would name their sources....?
- I don't think the photograph necessarily has to be a couple (and we've discussed before it seems unlikely that Nick has enough spare time to be a part of a couple unless it's Harry) since Nick is generally pretty handsy - even today he said he's felt up Flack.
The story about Harry coming over to bake sounded far more couple like to me.
The better piece of evidence possibly debunking Harry and Nick is the jokes on the show this morning about Nick getting laid last night. and if true would make it unlikely he's in a couple with someone else.
- I thought Taylor Swift was already in London? The Sun or someone said she flew in Monday, which is why I thought it strange there hadn't been pictures of her and Harry yet.
That aside, what the hell is going on with Matt Fincham?? Did anyone else find him 1D rant odd yesterday after he was fanboying Harry last week and when he brings them up a lot himself (the Kiss You vid, mentioning he looks like a member of the band, talking about Harry via the Showbot).
- She stayed two days I think, then left for Madrid and Harry was with Nick on one night and with Lou and Tom (and Nick maybe) on the second, as well as Sam.
- I found the late night baking pretty significant; Nick said he was already ready for bed when he remembered he had to bake so he went shopping for the ingedients and Harry came over,they obviously had no original plans to meet since Nick was preparing to sleep earlier.Aimee was back,she would help him with the baking but Harry showed up instead i don't think that's normal friends behaviour?
Nick said the baking took place around 10pm so he didn't exaggerate when said it was late,what kind of "just friend" goes in the middle of the night to his "friend's" house to bake with him when there's no apparent need? Sounds pretty couple-y to me IMO.
Also if H was seeing someone else he wouldn't go over at Nick's or spend the next night with the Teasdales.And i assume if Nick had a boyfriend he would call him not Harry to bake together.
Is there any evidence she and Harry saw each other? It seems weird they didn't if they're still a couple.
- R48, not that I know of. I personally don't think they ever were a real couple and I don't think they are a PR one anymore even.
- R45 - Yes, I think I mentioned it vaguely as an aside earlier. It was very strange, and unfortunate as it turned out he was the only person to mention any of them (as showbot) on the Tuesday show. Presumably as Nick had cooked with Harry it had been mentioned off-air and Fincham hadn't realised that when he was moaning about them. His behaviour today was very strange too, it seemed to alternate between surly and innuendo laden (and not just about Nick) to be honest that's why I think he must have been joking about Nick's night, because no professional would have brought that up on a morning radio show if there was any truth in it. It still seemed inappropriate though. I can only imagine that despite Harry spending time with Nick since he returned from Japan he hasn't been in touch about the drink they mentioned last week and he was making some kind of point. Seem to be a bit of an over-reaction though.
R48 / R49 And I don't think their PR company will be in a rush for them to every be again! (See attached).
- Baking night, nick said he had showered and got in bed then got up again and went shopping. It sounded like he knew his friend was going to turn up at some pointoso texted him to bring eggs. Now why would friend go round if he is in bed?
- Just to add to my post above. The friend arrived before reading the egg text so he had planned to go to nick's late that evening.
- I agree, C, haha.
- R51 EXACTLY! kind of shot himself if the foot didn't he? I mean we would never would have known about it unless Chris Stark tweeted about it...
- It seems like there would have been a pap or fan photo or two of them 'negotiating' at a north London restaurant nearby. After all, Simon told him to make up and get along with her.
Supposedly she was to stay at a hotel 'near his house.' Why not stay at his house? It's big enough that they could have avoided each other. Nope. Apparently he was busy with other people (ha), once again.
Total PR by the papers and tabloids to keep this going. Even her jet's coming in to land was captured by someone tipped off to her arrival to England just to spark the debate.
- Does anyone else get the feeling Harry is making it very difficult? Not that I blame him! Just get the feeling he is hard to manipulate and would much rather not go through with any of the bullshit
I agree about Fincham today as well. I feel like maybe there's something else going on we don't about - unless he's just on edge and stressed about the RAJARs next week :/ I often feel like we're only privy to half the conversation with the Breakfast Show team though, which I'm sure we ARE.
- I do, R56. He does seem to not really want to play along.
- R56 I think that's a normal thing though,Harry is young and i'm pretty sure he'd much rather be free to do whatever he feels like doing rather than being told what to do and be limited.He also seems pretty open about the way he feels which makes it hard to act i guess.
Am i the only one here who takes Fincham's "odd" behaviour as a joke? Or maybe it's something personal and he's taking his frustration out on the show.
- Have just noticed this, but the car Harry was climbing out of (albeit the backseat) when photographed getting money out of the atm was a black Mercedes C350, which is oddly the same colour and model as Nick's (a friend has one and the wheel's are somewhat distinctive hence my strange knowledge). Now of course this could be a wild coincidence...
I don't think there's anything sinister going on with Fincham (I was the only discussing it above), it just seems kind of sudden, which made me wonder why.
Also, I'm just listening to the show again from this morning and the muffled giggling at the Graham Norton bit is hilarious!
- The thing is, why would Fincham get irritated by all the 1D talk when that is probably the most effective way to bring in listeners lets be honest. Especially the younger demographic.
- Nice one C / R60! That's what i call an odd coicindence!
- To be fair i wouldn't blame Matt if he is tired of 1D,i see them everywhere all the time and it gets very irritating,it always happens with big franchises at some point,people are getting tired of hearing about the same thing all the time.
- After the Graham Norton bit didn't they go straight to a record ? I thought Nick would have spoken before they played it. Maybe laughing too much. Also didn't they say norton came on moyle's show which sounded rude so finchy repeated what he was saying and changed wording?
I think I found it odd because Fincham mentions them too, so it seemed a bit much to suddenly rant at Nick for it. I found it interesting that Nick had apparently told him to stop mentioning Harry and Taylor in Showquizness.
- Is nick's 2 door though unfortunately? unlesd I'm wrong
- [R56] [R58] Agree. What average 18-year-old would want to be closely papped (copywritten pic) at an ATM. :Invasive: Then have the press try to count out the amount withdrawn and wonder what amazing gifts he planned to buy for her as a loving boyfriend.
Maybe, if Harry was in the backseat of Nick's Benz - it's easier to lean over and hide from cameras.
And why weren't these newly wealthy young pop stars given high-powered financial advisors a couple of years ago. I hope they were.
I agree about eventual over-saturation of their brand. I was surprised to see a display of small boxed 1D jigsaw puzzles at my local drug store.
- OR and everyone else; the fact that Harry is the one drawing the majority of the attention from fans and the press isn't helping either.The fans and press don't really bother with what the other 4 members do,we've seen Niall hanging out with random girls,partying with models etc yet no articles about that.Harry might get papped crossing the road and you'll have a zillion articles about how he was visiting his secret non existing girlfriend!
The public will eventually get tired of 1D and the teens fans will move on to their next obsession like it always happens.I don't think their people care much about this though,they just seem to want to make as much money out of them as possible in the little time they have.
- [R67] yep. 2-door. nevermind.
- The whole Graham Norton thing this morning made me think is that what the rest of the team were winding Nick up about? Maybe Graham came on to him or something? Hence "getting lucky" and him being embarrassed about it. Well whatever it was Fincham thinks it is hilarious
haha maybe! I don't personally think the earlier jokes in Showquizness were serious, Nick sounded too surprised when he first said that he just had a nice night. I could be wrong though, but it just came off as a joke to me (albeit maybe based on something we don't know about).
- I believe, based on this morning's show, that N hooked up with someone last night. Their reaction sounded genuine IMO.
Also, there have been other rumours about N such as the guy who tweeted about N sleeping with both H and his mate etc..
I also believe some of the H/girl rumours. The jrcbitch twitter account (run by someone implying they work in TV) has hinted at some.
I do however, believe something non platonic has definately gone on between H&N and is potentially still going on. If they are in a relationship of any sort though, it must be open? Given the time they spend apart, I can't imagine anything else would work.
It could be that too of course :) I don't actually think Nick and Harry are together (although I wish they were!) so I'm sure Nick has plenty of fun in his private life.
- Larry fans are going crazy because Louis got a swallow tatoo.
I can't believer how obsessed they are.
I don't think Harry is with Nick either, they are friends but nothing more.
How many famous people have had gay rumours, 9/10 times they turn out to be false. It just seems to be part of being young, good looking and famous.
Anyone old or unattractive, no one cares!
- I definately think something has gone on between H&N. The nature, volume and longevity of the rumours are such that I don't see how it can't have.
Very true! I don't think I'll ever get bored of seeing their silly tweets and pics and hearing their stories though, they seem to have so much fun and I like their friendship a lot (although I am also very partial to tweets/pics between the breakfast show team too these days)
- I agree, LG.
There is a new blind item that people think might be about Harry:
- I must say I agree with the comment about Nick sounding surprised at the Showbot comments which makes me think that if he did hook up with someone then it wasn't anyone from NTA. Given the earlier comment about Fincham knowing why Nick was feeling mischievous he may well have had someone stay over but that made me think it was likely to be Harry. At the end of the show Nick also commented that according to Showbot/Fincham he was apparently in a good mood today, and it sounded as if he didn't know why that would be the case, which would imply nothing out of the ordinary had happened.
As to whether they have an open relationship I am puzzled as to why neither of them have been linked to anyone else if they are (obviously discounting Taylor and Louis here). No one seems particularly shy at tweeting this kind of thing and there has been no one else mentioned in literally months.
- C, N has been linked to the friend of the twitter guy (you may not have been posting back then?) and someone posted that he met N in August and he seemed single? H has been linked with Natalie I, Caggie & Rita Ora?
Re the blind, the line 'dating guys his own age' seems odd and unnecessary and is surely only there to deliberately rule out H?
- Clearly the blind was cribbed from errant gossip and tumblr posts. However, a thought just occurred to me: if Louis was the star of 1D and was given as much media attention, he'd likely have the same intensity of gay rumors as Harry. It's just that we only see Harry's extracurricular activities that we have had these threads. This is NOT implying Larry is in love(TM), just that there is more than one gay one in the group.
- Why would that rule out Harry, LG? This may be independent of the Nick rumours and might simply be in reference to Harry's "cougar-chasing" reputation. So it's "guys" and "his own age."
Anyway, it might not be about him at all of course, but I don't think the clues rule him out.
- R82, good point. I hadn't considered the cougar angle.
Re any other boys in 1D. Gay or not, H is the only one who you could reasonably argue appears unphased by people thinking he might be gay?
- Wasn't there that quote from one of them about how they were gay and it was difficult to meet boys their own age.
It was from when 1D just started out, no idea which one said it.
Probably been forgotten about now or brushed under the carpet!
- L Girl - you seem to have changed your thoughts on H&N?
I have to say with the photo thing - I think there is as much chance those legs are Harry's as not, but we'll never know so its fairly irrelevant. The baking late night seems more suspect to me. As a previous poster said, Harry missed the egg text so him going round was obviously planned in some manner, be it before hand or Nick texting him to come help him bake. Either way, seems fairly couplely. But to plays devils advocate, Nick seems to have a very close relationship with all his friends so maybe just something he would do.
I thought something a little telling was them talking about the whole villain of the year thing, Finchy said he would pick Harry cos of his alleged 'flings with women' and then followed up with altho 'i don't know if that true or something along those lines' which was followed by laughter in the studio. maybe nothing, but made me wonder.
- I'm pretty sure Matt sorts out Showbots questions the day before the show, so how would he know about Nick having a "good night"? It's all very odd
- LG - As far as I remember the comments about Nick seeming single was when he went up to Edinburgh for the Radio 1 thing, and someone asked him if he was dating anyone whilst trying to chat him up in a club. Not really surprising he didn't get an answer, he also said Nick was shy and didn't get off with anyone (so nothing to indicate anything there either, unlike Scott Mills apparently!). The "hook up" with his friend had been at least a year before, I don't remember it whether 2010 or 2011.
As to the rumours about Harry, I don't think there is any truth to any of those; they have only ever been mentioned in the tabloids and nothing ever came up on twitter which given the ever present PR "stories" in the press does seem to be a more reliable source. Rita Ora particularly seems to refer to Nick and Harry jointly which would indicate to me she sees them as a "couple" of sorts.
- R84, it was H supposedly but i think the whole thing was made up. It was supposed to have been in The Metro and there is no way that would have gone unnoticed.
Tbh, i think the whole blind is made up. No own would sack a young kid from a band for being gay. There would be moral outrage and the band's popularity would vanish instantly. It would only be possible if there was some sort of clause in their contract whereby it would be sold as the band member's decision and unrelated to his sexuality. Even then, I don't think anyone would buy it.
- R78 Blind Gossip had another item about Harry and Louis recently, reposted on D Listed:
"These two talented under-25 performers are part of the same project. They have been working together just a couple of years, but they are very popular among the young adult crowd.
They don’t look alike, but both guys are very cute and appealing in their own way. Young girls would probably argue over which one is more worthy of her crush, and which one she would want to marry.
Sorry to disappoint you, girls, but the answer is… neither of them. Although they are both adorable, they are only interested in one other person. And it’s the other guy. Yes, they’re gay. And they are very happy together. Even if they can’t express it yet in public.
And, yes, those setups with girls are all fake."
Michael K's reply:
[quote]Harry and Louis from One Erection? But you know, dating Taylor Swift is a pretty obvious way of coming out. (Side note: While doing research for this very important blind item about British twinks, I found a picture of Banana Twinkies. "Why isn't this in my mouth right now?!" said Harry about Louis and me about Banana Twinkies.)
- r84, I do remember that. It was published in some free Newspaper but the link to the article was not functioning by the time Larry shippers were using it to prove their points. Wayback machine also seemed to have a strange blip on their archives regarding the page.
It was dismissed here in one of the Larry threads, but I don't see why it's not plausible. I also think Harry is on the record about going both ways - which is largely forgotten, but in the context of which it was said is pretty undeniable. Many believe that Hackford-Jones are always at it with 1D, but I think the truth is that they just let the real damaging stuff die off naturally without comment or attention drawn - brilliant as it has worked so far.
- There was an article that was supposedly edited to remove a quote by Harry saying that, R84. I never saw it the original but saw it later. I'm looking for it now.
- There was a Swedish interview early on where the boys were asked who they would say was the most "camp" (or most likely to come out, it might have been?) one and they agreed probably Louis, then Harry said "but I can play both teams" or "I can go both ways" - it only ever appeared in writing in Swedish and people argued over the translation and whether it was reputable or not.
I think he can alter them on the day though, or we'd never have got the hilarious comments about Fiona's 'problem'.
- H, not really. I've always thought, & still do think something has definately gone on between H&N. Everything else (flack, girl rumours, H's orientation, the nature of H&N's relationship etc..) I remain unsure of.
Therefore, my views on those things will fluctuate depending on what gossip/behaviour I see (the leg pic has thrown me somewhat) And like you, I will play Devil's advocate sometimes. I think it's healthy in a discussion of this nature!
C, I think it was more the tweet about N shagging H and the tweeters mate that I believed? Seemed genuine? Re H and the girls, I'm undecided re Rita O and Caggie but pretty sold on the Natalie I one.
- r93, there was a Norwegian poster here who translated the article beautifully.
- I don't think the last BG is about Harry because it implies there is another one gay in the group and I don't see who that may be.
- LG - To hark back to a previous conversation, a few threads ago, I'm going with them all being PR stories.
- The blind for under 25 has been edited and they clearly state it's about two actors from a tv show NOT about 1D so it's not about them
The new blind about Harry seems completely made up to me by mails they must be getting from fans and things they possibly found in threads like that one.
- I agree with you, C. It all sounds like PR to me too.
- Also the "he is gay he has always been gay" part,how do they know unless they know him personally?
Harry was very young when he entered the spotlight and made comments about girls,i suppose,if he is gay,he still was unsure of the fact.
It also can't be any of the other boys,they all had girlfriends and if they "always" knew they were gay they would most likely be out like the Hensley boy from Union J.
The constant mention of "management" makes it look like it was written straight from tumblr larry posts which wouldn't surprise me.
Many of their blinds on Bieber were based on fan rumors,the one solved about him cheating on Gomez with Palvin is actually untrue as Palvin has a boyfriend and the whole "cheating" was PR fuss to get her name out there.
- C, I think a lot of them are. The Natalie I one just rang true to me. Based on twitter gossip, the teasing and the fact it was in the Standard.
Re the Norwegian interview. H might have been truthful but it sounded more like a joke to tie in with 'Larry' (also, that Norwegian poster was obsessed with 'Larry' and even had a tumblr dedicated to them. Wouldn't be surprised if she 'accidentally' misinterpreted aspects of that interview!)
- This article looks as if someone put togethet a few larry theories and made the blind! Wouldn't be surprised as larry believers constanly comment and mail the site about their "ship".
I really don't see Louis being gay and as someone previously pointed out in many occassions gay rumors are untrue and the majority of young stars get them.Joe Jonas anyone? Bieber? Nick Jonas? Zac Efron? All were rumored to be gay yet i thinl it's clear enough by now that they aren't.
- Isn't blind gossip american? I was wondering why there wasn't a blind on H/N but i guess the rumors haven't reached that part of the world yet and "gryles" shippers are little in number and not paranoid as the larry ones.
- LG - To be fair that was the Standard article that said Caroline Flack was now living on a Scottish island and that he had dated Cara, so I am not too sure of their sources!!! (It was a pretty tongue in cheek article). I think that one could be classified as a joke that was allowed to spread.
R103 Seriously Joe Jonas is straight?!? (To be honest I have no idea one way or the other as I know so little about him, but there have so so many rumours).
- Of course the blind is errant gossip from tumblr. I said as much at r81. That doesn't mean that there isn't [italic]some[italic] truth to it. Clearly, Louis and Harry aren't together - but it wouldn't surprise me if Louis was in to men as well.
Harry, for better or worse, fits the profile of someone who might flirt with being outed/has made suggestive comments that are not explainable by the silver bullet that Larry has become. Do we agree with that here?
- Didn't J J's photographer recently out him?
I don't think it's clear which gender those mentioned favour? Tbh, how can anyone really know, particularly in the world of entertainment where image is everything and largely manufactured?
I agree, If you are young, male and famous, gay rumours are pretty much a rites of passage. However, sometimes, these rumours will be based on fact.
pretend I can manage html. Sorry for the excessive italics.
- Stopping [/italic] italics.
- C well Joe Jonas did cheat on Swift with that Camilla girl and now he is dating some other girl named Blarla or something odd like that and his IG is full of her photos so either he is straight or bi but leans towards girls or gay and hides it too well but i doubt it!
They aren't involved with disney anymore he could come out if he wanted to,he isn't in the spotlight much anymore so i don't think it'll be damaging.Anyway i don't know much about him just what i see on various websites so that's just my assumption.
- I agree with you, R106, and thanks for stopping the italics:).
- Speaking of Joe Jonas (I don't follow the Jobros & never have) but a while ago wasn't there some talk of something happening between him and Nick?..
- R99 is flat out lying. The BI was not edited. Below is a link to the original.
Jesus, the anti-Larry folks are much more desperate to advance their agenda than the Larry shippers ever were.
- R113, ....larry shippers emailed the university of Louis' girlfriend to say that her agreeing to be a beard was homophobic and unethical and went against the moral standards of conduct of the university and she should be expelled. I really don't think any anti-larry "agenda" has topped that.
[quote] UPDATE: This is about two actors on a television show. This is not about any of the boys from One Direction (although other blinds may be).
it also reads "UPDATED!" on top so unless i'm blind i'm not "flat out lying"
- R113, R99 isn't lying?
I saw a version of that blind with a foot note saying it wasn't about 1D?
No one is 'anti larry' here. We literally just don't care or believe it. That's all.
- r113 also if you read comments from posters they are talking about an update.
I don't care or believe in larry but i'm not making up stuff.
- I also saw the original which didn't include the footnote. That is why 90% of the guesses were H&L.
- There's a new BG now about a 'cute young celebrity who wants to come out'. Most comments are saying it's Harry.
- I'm going to laugh so much if Niall turns out to be the (other?) gay member of 1D though!
- R120 I have always thought it could be Niall, I dont know why just do.
- I mostly posted R20 as a joke but to be fair the kid's been single since 1D started and even though we see him from time to time with girls he claims they are just his friends,even that Amy Green girl was just a friend and noone has spotted them together since October or so.
Everyone has ruled him out but i wouldn't be surprised if he was,or maybe bi.He doesn't seem to care much either way,looks like a pretty laid back person to me,very easy-going and careless.
- Sorry this is a friend of a friend story.
About Niall, a friend knew a girl who was seeing him. Actually she was sleeping with him, don't think they ever went out.
She was a groupie who met him through going to their hotels. The story was he would call when he wanted to see her and she would just drop everything and go wherever it was. Sometimes he didn't even turn up.
This was well known among the fans who follow them around.
However he still could be gay.
I think the other one is Louis, not that he is with Harry though. They might have been in the past but not now. That's why he gets mad about the rumours and I can see him being more interested in the cash.
- I don't know how relevant this is but in regards to everything with Gordon Smart's insuations... He was on call or delete back in October on Nick's show. Lily Allen called him and pretended that she had a juicy story about one of her friends she was willing to sell him because she had run into a bit of financial mess and really needed the money. He was actually super decent and didn't seem interested at all, kept saying he didn't want to put her in that position and he wasn't that kind of guy, said if she was having troubles maybe he could help another way, he'd love to talk to her about what she was going through, and they made plans to meet up for lunch. I just remember being really surprised because he seemed SO decent about it. Added to the fact that he seems to know Harry and Nick at least somewhat, I don't imagine he'd be making up insuations about something that could be so harmful to their careers just for the sake of selling his tabloid? It does seem like his way of making subtle digs against all the rumors about Harry as this huge womanizer, Harry and Taylor etc. I also can't imagine after that conversation with Lily that he would be making those kind of comments if it sincerely bothered Harry and Nick.
- R124 i agree,i actually find Smart a pretty decent person judging by the few things there are around about him and i'm sure he wouldn't be insisting on the subject if it was untrue or even bothered H/N as it could be harmful.I don't suppose he asked them about it obviously but if he knows they are involved he would also know how they feel about it.If Harry does want to come out then i don't see how Smart's comments would bother him.
- Blind Gossip is American and usually tags their items as "foreign" when referring to UK residents: The Wanted blinds, ect.
It does seem that the Nick/Harry rumors have not spread outside of the UK (and are mostly contained to the London media scene). Plus, Larry shippers have taken over Blind Gossip so the answers on the post are not objective.
The paparazzi have been following Harry around all over London the past week because Taylor has been in town - so there is no way they met up without getting photographed. They're just milking the publicity without actually having to see each other (which, if the BG saying they hate each other is true, is pretty convenient). Interesting to note that there's been no mention in the tabloids of Harry at Nick's despite this.
Also, people are believing that Zac Efron is straight? Really?
- R126 That's true. Nick is not well known in the US.
But 1D is huge in America and there's no reason to indicate the BI is not about them, true or not. My point was that the original BI said nothing about the subjects being actors.
And evidently some folks here imagine (fantasize?) that Zac and Joe Jonas are het. If you really believe that....
- R127 - Well the BI from a few days ago has been updated to say that it's actors and the new one kind of implies that it's about actors as well "role" and such. It could be Harry but I didn't see many hints within it suggesting that it is a 1D member (other than that he's young and part of a group that relies on him to be straight) and the bit at the end about him losing his job seems like it's a project that could continue without him (which 1D likely couldn't)
The other BI they did a while ago that was clearly feeding off 1D rumors about Larry stated very obvious hints about it including lyrics (which they usually do if it's a singer/band) and boyband.
I've no actual opinion on Zac Efron as I don't follow his career and am not interested but have heard from a few friends in Hollywood that he's not straight - but these were just off the cuff rumors they shared so I don't know their sources.
- Caroline has been spotted meeting up with James Arthur, who was on the last x factor.
So I think that rules out her still being involved with Harry.
- Flack has been spotted with him a few times since X factor ended. Most recently, slipping into his dressing room whilst waiting for him to finish a gig apparently. I hope it is true. He seems far more her type than H ever was.
Re Gordon Smart. My colleague know him. Apparently he is lovely but I think he would have known he was on the radio.
- There's been rumors about her and James Arthur for a while now,even before the show ended.I guess they are keeping it on the downlow after the fiasco with Harry and maybe they'll be more open about their relationship,if there is one,once TXF tour is over.
R127 the blind update was because everyone was misleaded and had the wrong guess,it won't be the first time,they've updated blinds with more info before.My guess is that one could be about someone from Glee or Teen Wolf or something like this.
I agree with R126 ,when blinds refer to non-american artists they usually tag it as "foreign" and i wouldn't be surprised if they did the last one after all the hits the "under 25" one got about larry/1D.
Everytime there is a blind on someone "young and popular with girls" they always assume it's about 1D but most times it isn't.
I personally find BG quite unreliable as i don't think they have "insiders" or "connections".The majority of their gossip comes from within the fandoms or it's about things everyone knows,i'm pretty sure anyone from this thread could write the Haylor blind and months before BG posted about it.
- I find Blindgossip reliable because they were the first one to break the Tom Cruise and Ktie Holmes will split over the summer after 5 years together the detail iwas so accurate that my jaw drop ...another one was the announcement that Ben and Jennifer will announced their pregnancy within 3 weeks..and just like that 3 weeks later they did. Yes, anyone can make up BI but the difference with BLind gossip is they have the balls to put the exact date in which will happen.
- BG is a load of bullshit 90% of the time. If you think it is reliable you must as well believe Larry is real because they ran a verry clear blind anout Harry/Louis in April last year (Boybanders hid a secret anyone?)
- I believe that if Louis' relationship with his girlfriend was fake there would be gossip about it by now,he is taking her everywhere all the time and in many occassions these are parties/events where industry people are presented,if they didn't act like a normal couple we'd have some gossip on it by now like it has happened in the past with other faked relationships.
- R133,just because the larry shippers recently infected the place with with their delusions doesn't make BG bullshit. I've been there for 3 years before 1d and I find the site the most reliable. When BG found out entertainment Lawyer is sketchy they stop posting his BIs even tho they were popular and had given them the most hits ...and also the boy bands are hiding a secret can be any boyband like The Wanted who were on the rise back in APril (which was the month they postsd it)with the single "Glad you came" I think BG is actually getting tired of Larry shippers on his site because he actually thank a poster who apologies for them being there.
- Many on the last BG item seem convinced that Harry and Louis are now married and they wonder why people call them fantasists?
(I should add that i have also seen many totally reasonable 'Larry' fans post on here but there are a few that give the rest a bad name)
- I'm sorry but BG from April was without doubt about 1D. All the clues point to them, and I don't think is about Niall and Liam, comme on!
- R137, Agree. The "source" was probably just tumblr and fangossip for all I obviously don't think it's true but there's no question it was about One Direction, and even Harry and Louis specifically I would say, based on the way it named off the stereotypes of the others in the group. The timing of it was also right when 1D were really starting to break America. But anyway, don't think there's anything to it. Agreed with R134 that there would be more gossip by now if Eleanor was a beard. Doesn't make sense anyway that Louis would fake straight by having long term non-famous gf and getting his whole family in on it about how much they love her/would love her as a daughter-in-law, etc. If it was really just to squash gay rumours he could just get linked in the papers or date famous girls briefly, etc (what you see with Harry, in other words)
- To be fair to BG I think a lot depends on each stories' source; some of their items seem much more detailed than others and I am quite sure these are coming from industry contacts, others seem to be more general and are probably based on emails from "fans". To be posting as many individual items as they are would indicate they are very reliant on the information being sent to them and I think it's just a matter of working out which is from an actual insider.
Out of interest has it ever been hinted that Liam might be gay, because I do rather agree with R138 about Louis.
- Eh, not really, c. I would say Liam probably gets the least gay speculation out of them all. He's had an older gf since xf days and they seem cute and legit. 1D fans seem to be really into the idea of Zayn and Liam, and there are probably some of those fans with crazy beard theories too, but even then a lot of them seem into the idea of poor Zayn pining for straight Liam, so yeah I'd say he gets the least speculation. Personally I would put him last on the list in terms of my own speculation too.
- C no but we had a poster here who claimed that a friend(?) of theirs worked with 1D on tour and said that all boys had groupies,except the ones in relationship,and that Harry and Zayn were willing to experiment with boys or that they flirted with boys,i don't remember the exact wording.
I don't know how honest that person was but they didn't seem like a teenage fangirl to me,who knows!
I doubt Liam is gay he seems too in love with his dancer girlfriend and looked quite devastated when they broke up earlier this year,they are of course together again now.
- R140 - thanks for the information, it was a genuine query as I know very little about the rest of 1D as my link to them is purely through Nick's "friendship" with Harry.
- Oops, in the wrong thresd it seems. Thought this was about Nick Grimshaw. Byeee
- R141 - thanks too,I missed your reply when I replied to R140.
R143 - I agree; it has strayed, maybe you could correct that....
- C, oh no worries! I didn't mean to sound patronizing or anything, I realize it was a genuine question and I wouldn't expect everyone on a nick grimshaw thread to know a loy about 1D, ha.
Also, to R141 I've heard similar things about Harry and Zayn, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they've experimented a bit, they seem to talk the most seriously about how attractive the other is. I know back during Xf there was a whole thing because someone who'd supposedly been around the show claimed that two of the boys were "gay" and it wouldn't surprised me if they were the ones who might have been fooling around then.
- Anyone else think that the 'banter' between Nick and Fincham has been a bit more uncomfortable lately?
- R145 yes i've heard similar things about H/Z too so that's why i kind of believed what the poster i mentioned in R141 said.
Agreed with R143 ,the conversation sometimes stray from Harry to general 1D talk i guess.
R146 i've only listened to bits from the show this week as i'm very busy in the mornings lately but i noticed that too,mostly on Matt's part but he seems rather "distant" with everyone so maybe something's up in his personal life.
- Back to Grimmy - he mentioned that Simon Amstell came over yesterday.
- R146 - Yes, it has been very odd this week; however I watched some of the nixtape on line this morning (it's visual too between 9.30 and 10.00 am) and they looked smiley and happy with each other, so maybe what ever the problem was it wasn't actually between the two of them. I did wonder retrospectively if Harry had been in the studio yesterday (hence the teasing) because at the start to the show he also said that Fiona was in a mischievous mood too which would fit in more with this than Nick hooking up with someone the night before which wouldn't really affect her. There were also quite a few microphone "problems" (people were sounding very faint quite a lot of the time) during that show too.
- I love it when Nick and Simon hang out. I can't help but ship them a little bit even though they're totally wrong for each other.
- I feel the same way Pringle,i love Nick and i love Simon individually and as friends but i don't think they'd work out as a couple
- I really do think they were teasing N about hooking up with someone and it won't have been H as it the rumours are true, hooking up with H would be no big deal.
(would explain any hostility between N and MF?)
Perhaps it was Simon A?
- Simon amstell has a boyfriend I think
- LG i think you are reading a bit too much into things,i don't think that whatever may have happened between N and MF is because M talked about Nick's possible hook up on the radio.Matt's been rather much on the edge this week and complained a lot about 1D for example which was before the teasing.
I also don't think that Nick just walked in to work first thing in the morning and announced to everyone that he hooked up with someone,doesn't sound like something Nick would do.I am still unsure about that incident as they joke about too many things on the show and Nick sounded kind of surprised at Matt's cheeky comments.He's talked about going on dates on air before and about personal things in general so i don't think he would really mind.
I don't know if he could be involved with Simon but let's not boyfriend him with every single male within reach!
- So a lot of posters here seems to think Harry and Zayn experimented with each other based on some quotes of Harry (very public ones) that Zayn is attractive and the most good looking of the group (wich is an absolute truth, what he supposed to say, that Niall is the Adonis of the group?!!!), but you find ridiculous that Harry/Louis may have a thing even if this one is much more credible. Good Lord! I suppose we may consider Harry also had a fling with Liam because he said in 2 interviews that he will be happy to date him. And don't forget Niall, clearly Harry had sex with him also because he embraced him and bit his shirt in ATV bloppers! Based on these if I was Grimmy I will be very concerned about my boyfriend and I will start to question his moral standards.
- r55 - this thread was set up for us to chat about grimmy and friends and harry. none of us think that harry is with zayn. unfortuantly, this thread now seems to have been invaded by a lot of 1D teenage fans who seem to want to share their one D fiction. hopefully they will move on to the 1D general thread.
- R154, maybe I am reading too much into things.
However, whilst the tweets/comments suggest H&N are in a relationship, I don't think their behaviour currently does.
- R155 - To be honest I think many of us here, as fans of Nick, aren't especially interested in 1D apart from the bits which relate to Harry; or at least if we are, we would discuss them elsewhere. The comments about Zayn were more related to the validity of the Blind Gossip items and whether those purported to be about Harry could be true. From what I remember at the time I also think those comments were about Harry and Zayn hooking up with other boys not with each other and were from quite early on so would probably predate Nick and Harry's involvement.
R154 = Yes, I think whatever has been upsetting Fincham is unrelated to Nick personally even if it is work-related. Pretty sure Simon Amstell has been part of a couple for quite a while now too.
LG - Not too sure why you would think that; if anything they seem more together since New Year than before. Everything we do hear about them at the moment, even as recently as this week with the baking late at night (and I still think the instagram on Tuesday was of Harry; why else did Gordon Smart reference it), seems coupley.
- Agree with c. I don't think it's significant that they haven't been papped out and about together considering that last time that was happening often caused a media frenzy, and the paps have been on Harry's ass this week when Taylor was in London - and they might very well be pushing a reunion story soon. However we know that harry is still going over to nick's late at night, presumably enough that it wasn't an odd occurrence, and the legs are possibly his, which does suggest pushing the boundaries a bit, so to speak. Plus the Gordon smart comments. I think nick is definitely trying to scale back the attention on the relationship though, as has been clear since the breakfast show began and he's had his reluctance to ever mention harry by name or play on that as much as he does with other friendships.
- I don't think the whole of 1D are gay, it is starting to get a bit ridiculous.
Harry could possibly be bi, the rest are straight.
Back to Nick, sorry I don't find him attractive.
- C, Xmas certainly made them seem like a couple.
However, the hookup story, the instragram (which I really can't see being H - leg too big) and the limited amount of time they spend together (I know we don't know the minute details of their days) just don't add up to being a couple to me?
H seems to spend more time with the Teasdales, increasing Sam, than he does with N. I don't think he would do this if they were a couple. Given that he is out of the country for weeks at a time, you'd think H would be spending the time he is in the UK with his partner?
I think it's very odd how much time he spends with the T's.
- I agree with C and R159 ,first of all we really don't know how often they meet,both are good at hidding and most times Harry's been over at Nick's we found out because someone else(like Chris Stark recently) "spilled the beans" not because they were papped or said so themselves.
Obviously when they are with other people,like Nick was with Simon yesterday,it's unlikely they were together as well but we really don't know their moves most of the time.To claim they only see each other when we find out about it it's rather silly.I would also be alarmed if they were together 24/7,i find it an unhealthy behaviour in both friendship and romantic relationships.
And most times they got papped was while being at a club or an event,places where you're expected to get papped.
- Perhaps H is seeing ST?
Someone posted on here a while back that H was seeing someone that wasn't famous and that it explained why he spent so much time with the teasdales?
- I don't assume they are not together because they haven't been seen/papped together. Obviously, in those instances you can't know either way.
But when they are spotted out and about without each other, early they are not together.
- I don't think he does LG,most times he is with the Teasdales Sam isn't there judging by tweets and photos,he is mostly with Lou and Tom and i guess Sam happens to be there too sometimes clearly on the family connection if nothing else.I also think she has a boyfriend but not sure.
And i don't know why you find his friendship with them weird? He is also very close with Ben and his wife(mentioned them as family role models in an interview)and when in America he is almost always with Cal and his wife/family and even stays with them.He seems to love being surrounded by families which i find normal as he must be missing his own a lot.
- LG, hm it wouldn't completely surprise me but it doesn't make much sense with the TSwift thing then. Odd that H would be in a relationship with ST right after finishing with TS while they're still pushing reunion rumors, and I don't get why TS would have been faked if he was in a relationship with another girl all along? Can't really see that. The Teasdales seem like family to him - and also ST is good friends with Flack? If there's nothing with Grimmy and Flack was a real relationship wouldn't that be awkward? Secret relationship with ST just really doesn't make sense.
- LG - I certainly think they are being very quiet about the time they are spending together but really apart from to and from work Harry appears to have only been with the Teasdales two evenings (that we know of, of course) in the last week or so, and one of them was only confirmed by the tweet from Gemma, (which actually might not have been that night, and was also over 2 hours after Nick posted the Instagram so Harry could easily have been with both in the same evening). Sam doesn't go on tour with 1D so as a friend he would spend time with her now. As to Harry dating her, I thought she was living with her boyfriend, so I don't think that's likely.
Given than Harry appears to have been visiting Nick on Monday after Nick had gone to bed and had not received the text about the eggs when he arrived implies that he was staying there overnight, and there really is no way of knowing how often he is doing that. Pictures of him first thing in the morning or last thing at night are oddly not published.
- LG, I remember N16 saying that Sam sees Harry as family almost. I very much doubt that there is anything between them.
- Yahoo omg ran an article about "harry and his new mysterious blond" when he was out with Sam the other night and based on the tweets from her friends they seemed to find it hilarious so I doubt anything is going on there. Agree that he usually spends more time with Lou and Tom anyway.
- I'm not tying to convince anyone or change anyone's mind, just saying how I personally see it.
Assuming the rumours aren't being deliberately spread for a reason (& sometimes I do wonder) I do think something has definately gone on between H&N as it is clearly not just a rumour from one source that has spread.
However, their current behaviour just doesn't reflect an exclusive relationship to me.
- Someone here thought that Harry could be using Louis for coming out reasons. I actually think he is using Nick for coming out reasons. Being in the media with Nick means more attention for the fact he is gay. This summer consisted of Louis who was trying to create a straight image by hanging out with Eleanor, and Harry who was trying to create a gay image by hanging out with Nick. I think he created the rumours by himself, and on purpose. By having people 'in the industry' believe that he is gay and in a relationship with Nick, he can slowly push himself out of the closet.
The thought of Sam and Harry being in a relationship is ridiculous. He sees them as his family.
And, I think nothing has changed between Nick and Harry. But then, I don't think they were in a relationship. Just best friends who are both gay and like to sleep together. He could be doing the same thing with Louis.
- Oh my God. You guys love Harry Styles too? Oh my God he is the sexiest man to ever draw breath. His sexy body, his beautiful hair, his giant uncut ten inch tool, his style, his voice. There has never been a man so sexy. He is the most gorgeous creature to have ever been born. The most talented singer of the last 100 years to be sure. Looooovvvvvvveeeeeee him.
- R172 the rumors started November 2011 not this summer,i don't think people assumed right away that Harry was gay just because of his (then) vague connection with Nick since we rarely saw him and Nick socialize back then.
That person you mention was a larry believer,they think "gryles" will come out then "larry" will come out and announce their marriage and adoption of all african kids,God help them.
- I am sorry, I don't think in 'Larry believer' or 'Gryles shipper'. Every person is different, and every opinion is valuable. This is supposed to be a discussion.
Well, I actually think that was exactly what happened. If there was proof, we would have known. The only thing we have is 'I heard from a reliable source'.
- I think whatever was off between Nick and Matt Fincham (if it was) isn't anything serious, they talked on air about their plans to go out tonight with Matt's sister.
- Simon Amstell is in a LTR. He referenced it a few times in his recent stand up for BBC4. I have a notion his partner is called Arthur but I might be imagining that. I imagine he and
Nick have a lot in common as Simon obviously has an interest in music etc. I suppose Simon's non famous partner may have been with them too. Despite his general persona I get the impression that Simon wouldn't be into open relationships so don't imagine he is also hooking up with Nick. Perhaps I am wrong.
- R173 Nick? Is that u trolling us? Lol..
- R177 - Yes, I think it is Arthur, I couldn't remember earlier, but that is familiar. I'm sure there would have been others there too, Aimee, at least, who is back home, and probably his partner too (Simon had also asked about Harry on the show). I think Nick only mentioned cooking for him because he was mentioned in a different context on the show this morning; but then he seems to really only mention his friends if they form some part of the story he is telling. (The others didn't know so I don't think Nick talks too much about his personal life to them in the mornings).
- Is Lou confirmed to be going on tour with One Direction next year? If not that could explain why Harry has been spending a lot of time with them as well.
We already know that Nick and Harry are willing to meet up when they've only got an hour or two of free time (like that time Harry watched 1/2 of perks of being a wallflower while on break from filming with 1D and Harry going over past ten for baking) so they could easily be meeting up more than we hear about - I don't think Nick having Simon over means Nick didn't see Harry. Nick generally has a lot of friends over for his tv nights (by her tweets Aimee was there as well) and Nick has been, rightfully, less forthcoming about his nights/mornings.
As a side, has anyone learned anything more about Ian's sexuality?
- Harry was out for dinner last night until 11pm at least.
- R180 i'm pretty sure Ian is straight but they don't talk much about him and he hasn't tweeted or instagrammed anything noticable about his person life.
I think Lou will be going with the boys on tour but not sure,she might not join them for all the duration of the tour as i cant imagine her leaving her kid and husband(?) for almost 8 months.I think Harry hangs out with her regardless of the time they spend together at work.She was with them in Japan recently for example.
And i agree,Nick loves having lots of people around and often throws dinners or gatherings at his place for his friends.
- LG with whom ?
- Not much to add other 100% H is NOT in a relationship with ST! As I said before, there is a very affectionate family type relationship between H, the Teasdale sisters and Tom Atkin.
That's the funniest rumour I've heard yet! Plus she's 29 and I don't think she'd go younger at all, especially not clean cut boybanders!
- R183, no idea.
- LG - Well at 11.15pm he was tweeting about Question Time (which starts at 10.35pm) being very good, so he was back somewhere before then. Given that 1D are effectively going to be touring for most of the rest of the year I imagine he is seeing as many of his friends in these last few weeks as possible. I don't think this has any relevance to how much time he is spending with Nick though; after all Nick does have rather eccentric office hours.
- Simon Amstel has outed more people than Perez Hilton and nearly outed Nick and Harry on air. Does anyone remember that?
Louis is quite possibly gay.
- R185 - Then how do you know he was out to dinner until 11?
- Someone tweeted a pic of H with a chef in the restaurant he had dined at saying H had "just" been there? The tweet was around 11ish. Their definition of "just" might differ from mine. I just mentioned it as someone seemed to think H was at N's dinner?
C, I undertand why you have more conviction on this subject than some as you have heard info from a relatively direct source that this is true. Everything I've seen is far less direct so I guess my views are more easily swayed!
- LG Do you have a link? I had no luck trying to search for it on twitter.
- LG i don't think they were being literal when they said "just" but it doesn't really matter.
R187 we've discussed Simon's comments on H/N before,i couldn't tell if he was joking or not but judging by Nick's reaction and how he brushed the subject off i suppose he didn't quite take it as a joke.Another comedian Joe Lycett made a comment on tv about how N has a crush on H and when he was on N's show (the late evening one) asked him if H has a nice skin.
- R187, Yeah that was actually one of the most telling incidents for me. Simon is friends with Nick, and was at Nick's birthday party in August when Harry was there too. Like you said, he has a history of outing people, and has expressed the philosophy that sexuality isn't something people should hide or cover up, etc.
With that background info, for anyone who didn't hear when he was on the show: Nick mentioned they were going to play his record his week, Simon asked what it was, Nick said it was "from a band called One Direction" and Simon burst into laughter, saying "Of course it is!" prompting some laughs from the other people in the studio as well. Simon then teased Nick saying "Ooooh what a clean band, are they friends of yours?" cue more laughter, and then said something like "that would be immoral." Then they played the record.
After, Nick did his whole "that was One Direction" bit and made a joke about "they need the money." Simon said "Well yes, yes, well tell us about--him." He definitely seemed to change pace in the sentence and there was emphasis on the 'him'. Nick said "Who?" like he didn't know (lol) and then added quietly "What do you want to know?" while Simon said "This Harry Styles, that you bathe with, or whatever you do." There was some more laughing and Nick just said "I don't bathe with him," it was a bit uncomfortable, Simon said "Oh didn't I read a tweet, 'having a bath with Harry Styles' or am I making that up," and Nick was like "Yeah, I think you made that up... no bathing," and that was pretty much it.
There's audio available for sure on tumblr, and it's definitely one of the most interesting bits from the show in terms of references to Nick and Harry. I can't access tumblr from work right now, but I'll link to a blog that I know hosts a lot of audio posts, you can scroll through if anyone wants to hear it themselves.
- Linked below is the audio R192 mentioned with Simon and Nick.
- R187 I wouldn't go as far as saying that he is worse than Perez but he has outed two or three people. I wasn't overly fond of him but watching his stand up recently showed up a vulnerable side which has somewhat altered my opinion. I think he has no filter which makes him hilarious at times but also causes him to do very stupid things.
- R192 Not trying to be pedantic but earlier on in that show Simon mentioned that he liked a band called "clean bandit" and Nick said why because you're friends with them? and that was the joke that the only reason he had 1D as his record of the week is because he's friends with them or well, just Harry.
- Who has SA outed? I'm in Canada so I don't hear these things.
- Another reason I'm even more sceptical about H&N today is because the Flack/James Arthur story this morning reminded me of N's b'day party.
Flack was seen leaving at 5am, H left 5 mins later out of the back door. Flack was immediately on her phone which at 5am, could only have been to someone at the party (H) most probably telling him where to meet her.
H is then spotted wandering around 'looking for someone' her car, most probably (why else would he leave a club at 5am, drunk, without arranging a car to take him home? He must have been planning on getting in 'someone elses')
This happened in August. Is it really possible this would have happened if H&N were sleeping together?
It's episodes like this that make me doubt the rumours.
- LG no offence but you weren't there so how do you know he was looking around for someone? Maybe he had arranged for a car to pick him up and was waiting for it.Photos and incidents can be phrased in a way to make things look as something that it isn't.
Also if they were in a secret relationship i find it hard to believe that they would blatanly leave with only a few minutes difference,something that would definitely raise suspisions!
And again i think we'd have more gossip about it if something was up.I don't think every single person in the entire UK is determined to hide this relationship and i doubt they have secret meetings unless they have underground tunnels connecting their houses.
Please let's not waste another 100 posts on "haroline",it's almost as tiring and pointless as "larry".
- To be fair, the press certainly enjoyed dragging Harry/Caroline stuff out way after it had ended - because hey, it was "scandalous" and it sells papers to keep writing stories about them still being in love and texting and meeting up etc, even when there's no proof of it. They write about them going to the same party and of course they want to make it sound like there's a story about them maybe getting back together, but I think that's all on the press wanting to get more stories out of it. It's the exact same thing we're seeing with Taylor with now. No reason to believe Harry and Caroline were still seeing each other.
- God help us. Please let the Flack thing die already. Despite saying you don't want it to have been true you constantly bring it up which makes it obvious that you are invested in it.
- R198, because the car would have been outside the venue? (eye wittnesses reported he was looking for someone)
And in this instance, I agree, it wouldn't make sense if they were at that point in a secret relationship but it would make sense If they were reconnecting/hooking up.
I just don't see any other explanation for their behaviour that night?
This, along with other things this week has just led me to doubt the rumours.
- Meh. I wouldn't be surprised if H, C, and N have all slept together, especially after C and N's tweets back in the summer teasing each other about having sex with H. Other than that, don't really care if H and C have hooked up since they broke up. They clearly all get on, and N and C seem to tease each other about the H thing in a way that has always seemed to me like they've both hooked up with him. I don't really think they did on N's birthday though. So Harry was looking for a car... haven't we already discussed how H and N are pros at not leaving places together? He easily could have gone back to N's that night and just been leaving around the same time as C.
- Simon has outed Darren Hayes (rather famously), Ben Wishaw, Toby Regebo, and I think some others too. Possibly Harry Styles. Who am I missing?
- R196 He famously outed Darren Hayes and then someone else more recently who I can't remember. He has obviously hinted at Nick and Harry too.
- R200, haha, no! I'm just not prepared to ignore instances that conflict with the view that H&N are together, however nice an idea that is.
And given that Flack is the only person H has ever admitted to being involved with (and who's role in all this is often used as evidence that he is gay) it's understandable that she is the one person I would bring up when trying to ascertain if the rumours are true.
- For what it is worth I don't believe Nick and Harry are together but am happy enough to read about their activities because I am intetested in Nick but it gets massively tedious for the same thing to be constantly rehashed a la Harry and Flack.
- R203 What did he say about Ben Whishaw i think i might have missed that?
- Sorry LG i appreciate your posts but i have to agree with R200 ,i honestly see nothing in "haroline" apart from a PR showmance,nothing suggests they were serious about one another and she said so herself that the papers made it look like something that wasn't.I don't think they hooked up that night,it would be too obvious and i think the papers dragged the story once again.
You have any right to believe whatever you want to believe but i see no point in analyzing tiny details that are most likely planted,especially since Caroline has definitely moved on with James Arthur,please don't imply that this is another set up to protect her undying love for Styles because i will go crazy!
Harry admitting dating her doesn't mean anything,many others admitted being in relationships that turned out to be set ups.
- R206, fair enough but I find if equally boring reading posts about whether N is having an off day with his various producers so I just ignore those posts.
- R207 Was Ben Whishaw really in? It was Toby I was trying to remember. The Ben Whishaw thing I would accept as not being deliberate as most people seem to think he was out anyway.
- LG, I would agree, but if Nick and Matt are seeming a bit off in days after Matt criticized Nick talking about 1D/Harry all the time and Nick revealed that he asked Matt three times off-air to stop making questions about Harry and Taylor... that's pretty relevant, in my opinion. Nick is clearly uncomfortable with the Harry questions, and I don't blame him, it's obviously awkward when at the very least H is one of his best friends and he has to act like he's just some popstar in the news - and just ends up with people thinking he's "obsessed" with him.
- R208, no need to apologise. I have no problem with people questioning my views. I share them because I want opinions on them!
I'm not, on this occasion, suggesting that the J Aurther story is a cover up. Just that it reminded me of the H/flack incident in the summer that I just can't interpret in any way other than the one I outlined.
To be honest, I don't know what to make of if all at the moment. Perhaps something will come up that will clarify my views.
- r207, I do not remember the details clearly. Though I am very fond of Simon, I do not think his outing people is in good form.
- R211, fair point.
- R209 I agree that not everything is interesting but at least it is new and relevant to the the thread. I'm happy enough to hear that Nick and Caroline have been out but to go back and back over Harry and Caroline when there is nothing new is pointless and irrelevant. If you aren't really interested in what Nick is up to then post in a One Direction thread.
- R215, I am interested in N but I am only on this thread to establish if the gossip with H is true? I am not intersted in him enough to post on here for any other reason and definately not interested in One Direction so will not be going there.
I get your point about my post not being new but someone asked me why i may be changing my views so I mentioned it by way of an explanation.
- This is getting silly.
So everyone including the most recent x factor winner is involved in a big cover up for Harry and Caroline.
James Arthur has made it clear he likes Caroline, they were obviously out together and left by different doors, so they don't want people to know.
The world doesn't revolve around Harry.
- R213 it's ok,nevermind! Ben is pretty much out,even though he's kind of closeting himself lately but hopefully i'm wrong!
I agree on the outing part,i love Simon and i know many celebrities who are out feel the need to hint on other closeted cases as they believe they have nothing to be ashamed of,and i agree on that part but it's also a personal decision.
- R217, nobody thinks J Aurther and Flack are covering up anything.
- I can't remember if this was ever discussed here or if it happened during the few days when everything was dead because only paying members could post, but Caroline posted a picture on Instagram recently of her and Nick from 2006, teasing him about his curly hair back then. I know we talked before about whether or not C and Nick were even that close, but I certainly didn't realize they had known each other that long. I do remember reading in an article too that he met her in a Camden pub when he was getting acquainted in London, so that would also support that they've been friends for ages. I just think that's interesting, would make it more likely that they might have actually been living together when H/C was going on (I know there was some debate about this?) and also makes it more likely to me that C would be willing to do a cover-up with H for Nick's sake if they really go back that far.
- R215 - Agreed. Need I remind everyone that this is a Nick Grimshaw tag so stuff about his show is perfectly relevant. If you're only interested in who Harry Styles might be dating then there's a thread for that. The threads split in two for a reason.
I thought we agreed to leave the Caroline talk unless there was new evidence - the only new evidence is that she's with James now - that doesn't make the Harry/Caroline old news new again.
- R221, I agree, although in LG's defence, Caroline is relevant in terms of Harry/Nick because of the role she could have played with covering it up, and also as a friend of both. But yes, I think it's probably best that we leave the Caroline alone unless there's something new - I think people are frustrated when it seems like we're just talking it in circles.
- Also - wasn't there one picture of Nick, Harry, and a few others outside of the club on Nick's birthday? They were drunk and surrounded by paparazzi so Harry easily could have gotten separated and was trying to find the group again. Or was trying to find the person who he was supposed to leave with because he couldn't get in the car with Nick.
Only saying that to point out you can twist any story to sound the way you want.
He certainly ended up at a pub with Nick and Aimee later in the day and then at the park.
- R221, wasn't saying post re N's show were not relevant. Just not of personal interest to me (hence why I ignore those posts)
I was merely suggesting that people who find my posts irrelevant adopt the same filtering process.
I'm not interested in who H is dating generally, I'm interested in whether he is dating N. If I think Flack is relevant to that I will mention her.
- [quote]I imagine he and Nick have a lot in common as Simon obviously has an interest in music etc.
And a shared interest in twinks.
- Clearly both like them young, r225. Legal, but young.
- With all of 1D supposedly headed to Cannes (is that right?) and Harry headed to reunite with 'his love, Taylor' .PR. - this thread will spend its time speculating about off-duty hours that Nick spends this weekend...and after the band leaves on their lengthy segments of touring next month --- or else posters will take a step back and breathe. (Not that Harry's relationship with him is supposed to be the primary focus of this thread, but 1D-related posts might diminish).
It will be interesting. As long as Datalounge doesn't have to limit posting to paying members in peak usage time.
I never knew of Nick until the D/L thread inquiring about him and Harry. He is a pretty interesting guy, with his many friends and activities. (I listened to the S. Amstell interview and watched some youtube things about him...I do not know anything about UK entertainment)
- I read somewhere Nick is DJing in Leeds tonight and he mentioned seeing his parents this weekend, so looks like he will be going up north tooday. It rather snowy up here atm.
- apparently Harry and Louis were both at the cinema last night. A girl @rachbedford also tweeted her friend saying she saw nick at the cinema as well last night
- just seen more tweets about both of them and it appears it was same cinema. Tweets say Harry was at one in Westfield and a tweet from someone who saw Grimmy live next to Westfield
- So where they both at the same cinema last night?
- I hope the Taylor reunion is just tabloid nonsense and harry doesn't actually have to go through with it (and nick too). I like the thought they were out together last night before their weekend apart - and also couldn't help thinking that nick clearly planned in advance stuff that would take him out of London on a weekend when harry wasn't going to be around either.
- @sohota and @samnb5 tweeted about seeing grimmy at the cinema, one of them mentioned miquita was there, apparently it was for django. Not sure who saw harry
- Here is a photo of Louis at the cinema but he appears to be alone without Harry so maybe someone made that up?
- Just saw a few more tweets,apparently Harry wasn't even spotted in Westfield,some fans assumed that he could be watching movies with Louis but no sighting of him.
So i guess he wasn't with Nick and Louis and their friends watching a movie.
- No comfirmation that I can find.
As I said tweet from someone who lives next to Westfield. https://twitter.com/Torn4Haz
Also tweet from someone who says Louis and Harry were at Westfield https://twitter.com/Real_Ashy_Tommo but it appears she wasn't there.
I can't find an original tweet about Harry being there only about some of the 1D lads being there and separate tweets about Grimmy being at a cinema.
I see there are other tweets about Grimmey posted here.
- There seems to be something about Harry and Louis being seen earlier at the Westfield City Mall Restaurant and then Louis being seen on his own at the film, but I am not sure whether that is true. It's a little of an odd coincidence though.
- It seems like someone said they saw two of the boys at the cinema and with harry being seen in the area people are assuming its him, but I can't find the source for that yet and it seems a bit odd. Seems like an odd group if louis, harry, nick, and miquita were really all there together. Guess we know who's at the centre of that but still. Don't think there's any confirmation yet, might not be
- Looked through twitter myself and all i found was people who did saw Louis at the cinema but no mention of Harry,i guess the fans assumed that they would be together? The rumor started by @1Dliveupdates who have posted ~larry~ stuff before,a couple of days ago they tweeted how H/L's tattoos ~interact~ with one another lol
It's all a big coincidence that Louis and Nick went to the movies at the same place and Harry could be there but since nothing places him there i can't say they were together.
- R238 Liam was definitely in Westfield a day ago as fans met him and took pictures,maybe it was Louis and him? They did went to a party together the day before so maybe,i don't know what to assume.
- Unrelated to last night but it reminded me of this from earlier in week. After Harry tweeted about being excited about Movie43 the film's PR person tweeted him to say they had just sent promotional cupcakes to Nick!
- That's very cute, C. I love little things that it make it seem at least like they're a couple or that people think of them as one.
- Also earlier this week, on Thursday: James gallimore, who seems to be a friend of Harry's (harry tweeted telling people to follow him earlier this week if I remember correctly) tweeted this random inside joke thing to harry, @sarahchelsom and @grimmers. As far as I know, Sarah Chelsom seems to be a family friend, a friend of gemma's too (possibly a relative, I don't know for sure?) her and gemma were tweeting this week after another girl, Jules loughran (who is def a friend of gemma and anne) posted a pic of harry sleeping in a car. Sarah is the girl who was in the car beside him. Anyway, just thought it was interesting that this guy tagged grimmy in the tweet as part of te joke too, seems to suggest he was hanging out with them at some point, maybe the same night harry was in the car with Sarah? (Although I wasn't sure if that was an old pic or recent?)
- That is interesting, R243.
- The pic of Harry sleeping in the car was from August when Nick and Harry were at a pub with a bunch of blonde girls who turned out to be relatives of Harry's or family friends.
- R245 Ok yeah that's was I initially thought, I recognized the shirt. Still amused by the fact they spent all day hanging out with a bunch of girls who were Harry's relatives/family friends but of course in the papers it just gives them the chance to write about "harry constantly surrounde by a bevy of women". I wonder why she just tweeted the pic the other day though, if something prompted it, and if the James guy was referencing something recent or not...he wasn't part of the conversation about the pic so I don't think he's tied in with that. Probably a newer joke.
- I think at the time the girls were said to be Harry's cousin's. It looks as if the above tweet refers to a rather more recent event though.
- R246 yes it's very sweet that they spent the day with Harry's family friends/relatives :) i don't know what the inside joke could be about or who this guy is,i don't recall him being with Harry and Nick so maybe they met up recently and had their inside jokes.As i said before we clearly aren't aware of all the time H/N spend together.
- Just found this tweet too, the convo started as a response to James arthur tweeting "can't wait for Milton Keynes wonderland" and then Jules tweeted meet you there?! and tagged a bunch of people including H and N. this was December 28 and I'm pretty sure both would have been out of the country at that point but I don't know when the event they're talking about happened/is happening? Sarah's also tweeted grimmy in response to other stuff and she seems to be a friend/fam of harry so that's sweet if they've become acquainted too.
- Thanks, R249! It is sweet that they are including Nick in their jokes and conversations about Harry or related to him.
- I think all the injokes with Sarah/Jules/the guy relates back to the week long date H and N had in August where they all went to Milton Keynes to watch Nick dj and spent the day in Primmy Hill etc. I think they are close fam friends rather than relatives but yeah, funny that all the stories were about H and his bevy of blondes!
- Oh gosh I feel really creepy stalking through this random girl's twitter, but you're welcome! Also just found this, grimmy tweeted on nov 19 that the warm-up dj for rihanna was awful for playing the ting tings and she was just saying they're great and tagged harry in it too. The ting ting thing seems to be a joke with gemma and her bf, but harry was the one tagged, as well as Jules who seems to be her BFF/roommate/etc. was that the night nick saw rihanna in concert? Was harry even in town then?
- Sarah Chelsom tweeted that she worked with 1D on X factor so that's probably the connection. She seems to be involved with some other band right now but I have no clue what she does or in what capacity she would have worked with them. That's really cool that she became such good friends with the family though, wow!
- The 1D boys are in cannes now and Harry supposedly has a lovebite
- Nick making sure Taylor keeps her hands off:)? I'm kidding.
- I don't think it's a lovebite as whatever it is it's visible in one photo,you can't see anything at the rest and there are some pretty clear ones of his neck like the one linked below,and it's from the same side as the ""lovebite""
- Oops the link isn't working! try this one
- Harry has a mole or a spot at this side of his neck that maybe looked like a hickey,it's also visible in other photos from the day he visited London loves LA for example,earlier this week.
I'm sure if he had a hickey he would bother hidding it!
- Some 1D fans seem to think that it's not Louis on that photo from the cinema as it's very blurry and the boy pictured has the wrong hairstyle to be him,also looks more chubby than Louis.
The person who saw him claimed they weren't sure it was him and couldn't tell if there was another 1D member there.I find it hard to believe that 1D went to the movies,a place full of teens especially on a Friday night,and did not get recognized/photographed except from 1-2 people (non-fans) while many others saw Grimmy who,let's face it,is far less popular/recognizable than all 1D members together.
- The news is full of a Harry and Taylor reunion in France.
Please no, I don't think I can stand anymore Haylor crap.
- R260 well it won't last long as the boys will be back by tomorrow,Niall tweeted a friend of his a few days ago that they should hang out on Sunday as he would be away on Saturday
R259 the Louis story seems completely made up as the person who "saw" him claims it was at Westfield in Stratford not in Westfield shopping center in London.I don't see why he or any of the boys would be there as they had to travel pretty early thing morning and why go all this distance just to watch a movie?! The other stories about Louis and Harry "having dinner" were about the Westfield mall restaurant.Obviously the kid who took the photo mistaken someone for Louis and then some fans made stories up.
- Just in reference to the Westfield tweets - confusingly there are two Westfield Shopping Centres, one in West London and one in East (also known as Stratford)
- Well that's confusing then R262!
I doubt Harry was with Louis (if that was him in the photo) or with Nick anyway,someone would have spotted him.
- Well apparently Taylor was on some Spanish tv show and said that once a relationship is done it's done, so maybe they aren't pushing a reunion after all (she also denied that she bought houses near her ex-es and said that was made up in the papers too). I know sugarscape is far from a good source but they're usually ok if they're quoting from somewhere else. Anyway, I really doubt we're going to see a reunion, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole story was spun up by the press to sell stories when they realized they would both be at the same event. Could see it happening again if Taylor goes to the BRITS in feb - and pretty much at any event in the near future that they both go to. This is going to be dragged out by papers as long as they can because it got so much attention and they can make money.
- Oh sorry here's the link about taylor
- [quote]Please no, I don't think I can stand anymore Haylor crap.
And neither can we, which is why we don't post about it on this thread.
- New tweet. Look at the #superinjunction tweet pic
- It says "was." Think (if there was an injunction) it's still in effect?
- Maybe "was" is a way of saying and didn't mean it literally,if there is an injuction i doubt anyone knows the exact duration or rules of it,expect from the people involved and the lawyers of course.
- New rumour that someone saw Harry and Louis kiss at the award thing tonight.
Probably not true but caused a stir on twitter.
So is Harry with Louis or Nick.
- R270 Who cares. I want to know if Nick got home safely. :)
- I expect he wont have even started Djing in Leeds yet . I expect he will be on after midnight.
- R270 do you really believe they kissed at an awards show with all these cameras around? This is too silly! Louis kissed the female presenter of the award they received.
- R270 - As this is probably go on for a bit, the actual quote, from Michael Youn, was
“J’ai un scoop, les One Direction sont tous gay, j’ai vu le leader embrasser son pote.”
and as Larry supporters plainly don't listen in their French lessons, or even bother to use Google translate they are taking this to mean Harry and Louis were snogging backstage. It actually translates to
"I have a scoop, One Direction are gay, I saw the leader embrace his friend."
He is a French comedian and it was taken as a joke at the time, probably because Harry is known for his "girlfriends". However that is quite enough of that.
R268 / R269 - As of the beginning of December I had heard it was still in place.
R270 - Well he has made it as far as his parents at least. (See attached).
- C do you know anything about the injuction? As if there is actually one? If you can share of course...
- I'd love to know as well, C, if you can share.
As for the French quote...even if we ignore that it is a joke and that it never said kissing...how did they go from friend to Louis? It could have been any of the four. Anyway.
- R275 - No, it refers back to an earlier comment about my "writer" friend. Whilst he was telling me about Nick and Harry a colleague of his came over and joined the conversation (I only know him through my friend and only vaguely at that) and said that you wouldn't see anything in the press as there was an injunction in place. However his work is not "showbiz" or law-based so he was unlikely to have seen any actual paperwork himself, and I didn't question him further as it was only an aside before the conversation moved on.
R276 - Well, no one said Larry "supporters" were rational....
- they translated "pote" as "boyfriend" when it clearly means "mate/pal" it's a friendly pronounciation.French people use "embrasser" for multiple reasons but mostly for "hug/cuddle" or a different way to say "kiss" as the verb "baiser" isn't used that often although "bisou/bise" means kiss.
Michael Youn was at the audience tonight,not backstage,and i'm sure the moment he referred to was when Harry hugged Zayn when they announced 1D as winners,gif of the moment below.
It's really easy to take things out of context especially with someone like Youn,i don't think anyone who knows him would take him seriously.And of course i doubt they would kiss during an award show.
- Thanks, C. I would be kind of surprised that they had thought that far ahead regarding the injunction but I guess that means they're doing a good job from their perspective.
- JRCBitch is apparently bored of waiting.....
Not too sure if Harry is going to reply though. (Although given how many Larry tweets there must be tonight, Louis might!).
- Look at @ItsJRCBitch latest tweet- it's to Harry (I'm on my phone so sorry, I can't link). It says something like "when are you and nick going to tell everybody?" Don't know their reliability but i thought it was interesting.
- @ItsJRCBitch was the same person who confirmed 1D being in Africa that night Harry tweeted about how he had the best day ever etc.
I'm not sure what their connection to 1D is but they seem to know stuff as many fans consider them a reliable source of information.
- Jrcbitch had implied (through a couple of tweets) that they work in TV. They made a reference to 'recording' and also mentioned that they were were in line for some sort of great opportunity with ITV.
Keep in mind that they also claimed on multiple occasions that 'Haylor' was real.
- And now James Ingram at the Daily Star has started too. Quote from the attached article:
"But according to the spurned country singer, Harry’s got more chance of dating pal Nick Grimshaw than kissing and making up with her."
Obviously no other mention of Nick in the article. (The girls are Jules Loughran and Sarah Chelsom).
- Thanks, C.
That was a strange article though...but it's interesting that these hints are becoming more obvious it seems.
- R284 Am undecided if the media are just using the rumours (unconfirmed) as fuel for their stories.
That is what I'd do if I were a celebrity journalist, which is practically all fluff anyway.
- [quote]Agreed. Need I remind everyone that this is a Nick Grimshaw tag so stuff about his show is perfectly relevant. If you're only interested in who Harry Styles might be dating then there's a thread for that. The threads split in two for a reason.
I'm sort of semi-annoyed right now. I opened the thread and it's not being used for the intent it was meant for.
I have had to trawl through pages of Larry, Louis and Harry anecdotes, Haylor, Blind items on One Direction and Zayn.
As a paying member here, I am going to ask someone else to open the next thread if they wish. Apart from a few stalwarts I think this thread's been totally overrun and abused.
- R287 - I agree, and I feel bad as I did needlessly reply to some of it, but to make up a little a photograph of Nick DJ'ing last night.
- R287 Might be worth leaving the Harry Styles part out of the thread title. I have little interest in any of 1D at all. I can live with a bit of Harry in relation to Nick but of late it got ridiculous. I am the person who makes pointed comments about being in the wrong thread and so on. I don't understand why the other threads are not used for 1D discussion as they are still open and working as far as I know. The thread is far more interesting when it stays on course.
- R288 He looks quite tired there. I suppose trying to work a late night after working all very early mornings will do that to you. I suppose it is lucrative and he likes to keep his hand in
- I'm only interesting is establishing whether H&N are involved? Are we saying that is a banned subject now as well?!
That was the original point of this thread wasn't it?
I'm not interested in 1D or Taylor Swift but all these restrictions are silly and will just end up killing the thread.
- Read thread title R291. What do you think? It certainly not for rehashing flack a million times over. Do that in the other thread.
- C, don't you feel bad. You are one of the reasons I come visit. It doesn't bother me if people stray off topic (I've done it myself at times) but pages on end of Larry fans and debating Louis' tattoos kind was galling.
On a plus note, I think Nick and Harry seem very sweet together and COULD fit the profile of a happy couple (be it open/casual or monogamous). I also agree that a lot of the Breakfast Show teasing and so-called hookup jokes on air are just jokes designed to confuse people and make them go blogging mental. Look at how they mercilesly teased about Harry/Swift, knowing full well none of it happened!
People sometimes over analyse things. And Nick's style is fun, funny and deflective at times. He's a leave 'em guessing type, and that's fine. I see people trying to analyse stuff he says and tie themselves in knots. It's pointless. Half of it seems pure candyfor the listeners. He knows what gets people talking and tuning in and so does his team.
Nick's rocking his new hair and the show is doing well, especially among US listeners. I'm hoping for more spectacles though, he really suits glasses. I love this pic, he looks hot and grown up.
- So the person that names the thread dictates the content to suit their personal interests. That sounds fair.
You can't ban people from the thread or control what they post so it looks like you are just going to have to put up with posts you don't like of leave the thread.
- R290 - He looked even worse on the Nixtape video feed on Friday, at one point I wondered if he was asleep standing up! I think the BBC are quite keen for him to continue the weekend gigs though; I'm sure I saw them tweeting in advance about this one. It will help to extend the radio show fan base I imagine, as the tweets after these events all seem pretty positive.
- I think everyone is fine with any discussion of whether or not Nick and Harry are involved. Sometimes this lends itself to discussing Harry individually in ways that might relate to Nick. Talking about Harry/Taylor, Harry/Caroline, or any of the other 1D boys (therefore including Harry/Louis) is however, completely unnecessary in this thread and not welcome. Is that the right understanding?
- I just want to clarify: talking about things such as whether or not Nick and Caroline were actually living together when she was supposedly seeing Harry - does that count as ok? In my mind that's quite different from rehashing the legitimacy of H/C or speculating about them in the present, since that's actually about the likelihood of H/N
- L Girl, much like your Caroline Flack assumptions, you have a terrible way of not looking before you leap.
Did I actually mention you cannot do your weekly wobble over Caroline Flack and Natalie bloody Imbruglia? No, read the list: Larry, Louis and Harry, Zayn, basically masses of unrelated to Grimmy One D discussion/anecdotes that bring in obvious Larry shippers. They have their own threads for that stuff.
If the thread is are so ridiuclous please feel free to start your own. You are an intelligent adult and I'm sure you understand by now what passes as ON TOPIC here and what doesn't.
- You're right, R287. I think it just gets a bit difficult to separate things completely if they are linked in some way. I do agree about trying to keep as much of Larry etc... out of the thread as possible.
- R297, you cannot discuss whether N&H are involved without considering who else they might be involved with? It's impossible.
- The point of having a thread title is to give it a topic. Noone is saying not to discuss Nick and Harry but when there is page after page of other crap it gets annoying. Just use a little wit for goodness sake.
Gorgeous Nick pic R294
R296 I work most mornings so get to listen a little and only very occasionally view but not this Friday. He's been burning the candle at both ends a little this week. Perhaps it has caught up with him.
- R294 - Thanks; I do try to stay on topic! I agree with you about the glasses! And don't start me on freckles...!
LG - A belated reply which I am sure has been answered better as I write this, but I don't get the impression that anyone wants to ban anyone just that it makes sense on this thread to stick to things relevant to the thread header, so in the case of say Taylor Swift, an article about her and Harry would not be of interest, but one which randomly mentioned Harry "being back in the arms of his other love Nick Grimshaw" (The Sun), say, would be. I think it's the direct link to Nick which is the pertinent point.
- [quote]You can't ban people from the thread or control what they post so it looks like you are just going to have to put up with posts you don't like of leave the thread.
God, I wish I hadn't credited you with being 'intelligent'. How silly. It wasn't even you I was talking about since you don't over-ss Larry.
I haven't threatened to 'ban' anyone (maybe you can dream up Caroline Flack into that one too?), read what I posted. I said I am not opening another thread, someone ELSE will have to do it, because this one has been largely abused.
I am not leaving my own thread. I will state an opinion. If you wish to pay your fees and open your own threads and plough through Larry posts, please do!
End of. Back to topic...with any luck...
- R301 It doesn't require pages of feckin Caroline Flack and Louis bloody Tomilinson. Flack has not been relevant for months. I feel like I am talking to someone with dementia who has an excuse for not grasping the point.
- LG, it is possible to discuss N&H without constantly rehashing H&L, H&S, H&C all the time.
I love visiting to read the latest ideas and sitings, but am not interested in hearing anything of Caroline, Taylor or Louis. I don't mind a bit of Harry in relation to Nick though.
- OP, I did read your post and noted the omission of Flack which is why I didn't respond to you. My post was aimed at R289 (perhaps I should have clarified) who suggested leaving H off the title of the thread.
I too have become irritated by the decent invasion of 1D/Larry fans. I am also aware that my 'Flack wobbles' can be irritating and believe it or not, try to keep them to a minimum for that reason.
However, H&N and their potential relationship was the original reason for these threads and I would like to continue to discuss that.
- R304, I wasn't responding to you but the person suggesting the change in thread name!!
- Maybe it would be best to take the main Harry & Nick discussion back to the eponymous threads (don't really understand why these were abndoned in the first place). Personally, my interest in Nick Grimshaw is mainly in relation to Harry. I think it would be best to discuss Harry and Nick on these threads, where both evidence for and against their relationship can be discussed (the latter of which will naturally also include references to other possible partners when relevant), while this one can be reserved for general Nick Grimshaw discussion among his fans, which may or may not involve Harry (which I think was the original intention).
Here's a link to the last "Harry & Grimmy" thread:
- We can try that, R309.
- [quote][R297], you cannot discuss whether N&H are involved without considering who else they might be involved with? It's impossible.
Of course you can. It doesn't require pages of 12 year olds talking up Larry and Lou's tattoos in total isolation to discuss in relation with Grimmy and co.
- I can't imagine a Grimmy thread will last long if the bulk of H/N posts are directed elsewhere, just saying. Splitting everything up so much seems ridiculous. I don't think it's that complicated. No one here wants to talk about TSwift or the other 1D boys or rehash H/C over and over based on nothing new. Talking about Nick and Harry is fine and pretty central to this thread. The other threads got overrun by Haylor stuff, and people moved here to get away from that, that's why they died off.
- R309, appreciate your attempt to find a solution but multiple threads don't really work. People flock to the thread where the people they want to chat to are, regardless of the thread title.
A single thread worked adequately for 11 threads and was only changed when it became dominated by 'Haylor' as those discussion excluded N altogether.
Now that is effectively over, one thread should surfice (assuming people are tolerant of angles that aren't of personal interest to them)
- Nick and his other love, Miss Aimee:
- R311, If we were to find H has a GF, he clearly isn't in a relationship with N. likewise, if N has a BF that Isn't H.
I don't understand how you can think we can conclude whether H&N are dating without knowing their current relationship status in regards to other partners.
- Thanks, C, for posting the Leeds pic. He does look tired but his lifestyle seems to consist of many late nights and early mornings, I couldn't live like that and I'm his age.
Speaking of matching clothes, which we're not, has this been seen/discussed yet? It might not the same sweater but the similarity is striking (second also looks a little baggy but might just be the angle). Cute though:
- It does look really similar, R316. I think it wasn't discussed because it probably happened during the primetime phase here.
- LG, I'm not 311 but I don't think they're saying that at all. We all get it: sometimes their relationships with other people are going to come up. Yes, it can be relevant. But getting into discussion of whether or not "larry" is real can surely happen somewhere else - if they're here to talk about H and N, let's assume they don't buy into that nonsense. Ditto Haylor. It's one thing to talk about new evidence as it pertains to H and N but going over old events between H and other people is tiring and no one wants it here, that's all that's being said.
- Oh yeah I think it's definitely the same sweater. It's not like it's jus a solid colour where it could be questionable.
- L Girl, I don't know if you enjoy deliberately missing the point or what but let's just roll back into the actual crux of the matter.
It's a case of Can You Spot The Larry Shipper across several pages (in a totally unrelated and isolated to Nick Grimshaw manner)? When it becomes an obvious Larry thread, juxtaposed with Hayklor, well, there are threads elsewhere for that. And when I see obvious tweeners on here arguing over Larry yes I'm gonna say something! Because there are X number of threads out there and they pick this one to dump on.
Do you understand that you weren't the target! Don't make this into hard work. I was hoping to scare off the Larry people and other people here understand that.
- R318, I get that but I only mentioned Flack last week because the articles re her and James Arthur reminded me of a similar incident involving H which has changed my mind in regards to the likelyhood of H&N being involved.
Perhaps I shouldn't have shared those views on here but somone asked me directly why I was changing my view and that was the reason.
I got chatting with a colleague the other day who's role involves contact with N. They know people at work 'in the know' & said they would find out if the rumours are true. When they do, I'll leave the thread alone! (so no more Flack mentions)
- The sweaters have been analyzed by tumblr and the sweater has been found (it's from H&M).
- R320, absolutely. I agree with your views on the posts that are not relevant and was well aware that I wasn't who you were targeting in your original post.
I was just irritated by the patronising (not to mention dictorial) tone of a different poster who happend to agree with you.
That's what I was reacting to, not your general sentiment. I did not mean to get into an argument with you.
- * dictatorial.
So is it the same jumper? (I can't open the link?)
- Shut up with your Larry talk you crazy people! I swear you are more obsessed about a posible Harry/Louis involvement that an ordinary Larry shipper. You are heaving a colective heart attack anytime somebody mention anyting about these two boys, but you are discussing endlessly Nick's relation with Simon A, Fincham and any random model who happen to be 100 m near him (only to discredit that Nick may have something with other men who are not Harry, because, you know, his whole life revolves around Harry and he is forbidden to fuck someone else). Hypocrite much?
- Yep! Same jumper and H&M only makes it in one color. Now, whether they're sharing clothes again or just happen to both own the same jumper...
- R326, the pic of H looks pretty old? There is a picture of H wearing N's jacket at the Capital Radio Jingle Bell Ball in 2011 (HH has also been pictured in it) so they have been sharing clothes for a long while.
H is up in Glasgow today, apparently to have a meeting with S Cowell? This came from the DM so might be rubbish but it would be interesting if it were true?
- It would be interesting if he was meeting Simon by himself, yeah, LG.
I love the idea that they've been sharing clothes for that long.
- Yeah the Harry gif is older.
Oh, I don't think I've seen the Jingle Bell Ball photo. Anyone have a link? The jumper definitely looks more Nick-ish to me, and seems to be a little bigger on Harry than Nick, so there's a point for that!
Just Harry, meeting with Simon? Kinda noteworthy, if it's true.
- R329 Well he certainly met up with Stephen Mulhern who is working on the X factor today.
The picture of Harry appears to be post Zayn's blonde streak so that could be quite recent, and of course Nick and Harry will be sent the new season clothes early for PR reasons, so either one could have had it for a couple of months now.
Also Harry's sister Gemma has just tweeted that Nick has David Attenborough on tomorrow; I am rather looking forward to that. Hopefully it's inhouse and on camera.
- Harry in the red and navy jumper is from when they were doing the photoshoot for the take me home album cover and promo, the GIFS are from the videos on one direction's YouTube channel where they go behind the scenes of the photoshoot. This was early September if I remember correctly? Maybe August?
- Stephen Mulhern does the Britain's Got Talent after show not X Factor, just a correction :) they're doing the auditions for BGT right now
- Ian Chaloner just posted this photo of Aimee Phillips meeting a goat.
It's nice to see the R1 crew mixing with the hipster circle.
- R333 cute! I saw a tweet the other day from one of nick's close friends jack Giuness that had a bunch of that whole circle tagged as well as Ian so I do think he hangs out with them sometimes. I know aimee and fincham tweet frequently too
- Nick slips a gay joke into the changeover with Sara Cox today.
He's a top, for those of you wondering.
- So our dear Harry is a bottom then.
- R336 we can only imagine ;)
- I do love him for saying things like that, R335!
Yup, R336, haha!
- It is sad that you claim to love Nick and you don't seem to know when he is joking. If you made some research about him you will find he is a bottom. Please read what a guy who hooked up with Nick had to say: The ass of Louis Tomlinson part 7 posts 496-499.
- And some very interesting information about Scott Mills who is hot as fuck!
- R339 - Yeah, because there is nothing like a second hand anonymous report of a supposed one night stand from three years ago (note nothing happened last year because Nick was apparently "shy" or perhaps just not interested...) to persuade you of the truth!
Plainly the comment this morning was a jokey one, whether true or not; and plainly the above posts are written in the same manner. As R337 says.....
- Did anyone find out more about whether Harry was meeting with Simon in Glasgow?
- That anon also said that Scott Mills was kissing guys and generally slutting it up in the club they were in, which I'm dubious of because Scott has a boyfriend who he has been with for a while and seems very happy with. But maybe I'm just being naive.
But you really can't just trust anything anyone says on here. Just like you can't trust everything Nick says on the radio. :)
- I agree with you, c. Worth noting that nothing did happen between them. Also worth noting that he supposedly denied anything with Harry by saying "no I'm just obsessed" when at that point they were clearly close enough it would make more sense to say "no we're just friends" if that was case, clearly the obsessed thing is jokey (a long-running joke really), whether there's something more or not. (Although really, did this guy actually expect that Nick did secretly have something going on with Harry Styles he would just admit it to a stranger in a club? Lol seriously.)
- Comme on, the guy wasn't a 1D fan or anything else, he just met Grimmy in a bar and shared his experience. Or you can't believe he is a bottom? The guy even said Nick was a proper gentleman, what more do you need (but he don't want to rim strangers).
- If Nick is in a relationship with Harry is an open one imo, I don't see how could be anything exclusive with their schedules. And of course Nick is not naive to out an 18 years old boybander to a random stranger in a bar.
- R344 - That made me smile too; at what point does one tell a drunken stranger about a secret "relationship"??
R342 - The Daily Mail seem to think there was a meeting, but really that doesn't confirm anything. Having said that he was met by Stephen Mulhern at Glasgow airport (the photograph on Stephen Mulhern's twitter account was taken there) so there is a link.
- Thanks, C.
That was as far as I'd gotten too, though I hadn't read this particular article and didn't realize Stephen Mulhern had met him at the airport...the photo should have made that obvious, haha.
It just seems like an odd meeting if it did take place, but it could be random or insignificant of course.
- Maybe harry filmed something for BGT or the after show? I know they called him up during a bit last year, maybe he's gonna be on in some way this year
- Maybe, R349.
- R342 - Actually having a quick look at the photograph, it was taken at Heathrow (the poster behind them indentifies it as being there) so they must have flown up together.
- Thanks again, C. I didn't look again but remembered it looked like an airport photo.
I don't know whether that makes it more or less likely he was meeting with Simon, though, haha. Maybe we'll find out.
- There is a pic of Nick and Aimee plus some other girl having a laugh which has been around for a while, which appears to indicate N isn't a top, but obs they were larking about, so may not give the true answer.
Is there a link to the pages of this other thread regarding the recent discussion?
- I know everyone talks about how harry can give off really submissive vibes but to be honest I've always thought he could go both ways, wouldn't surprise me if they switch it up
- Does anyone have photos of Harry in front of Nick's house? Please, post them.
- R354, he did say he switches between being the big spoon and the little spoon so versatile could be right.
- R355, I don't think there have been photos identified as being in front of Nick's house, just on his street or the one next to it. I think it was NW3 who said he parked close by but not right in front of the house.
- Here is one that was labeled as Harry leaving Nick's house though:
There were others from February I can't find right now.
- A few more from August, R355:
- He never looks happy to see paps catch him outside Nick's...
- Harry was seen leaving a house last week (and today) who doesn't look at all like his house and I was curious if it was Nick's.
- Thanks, R360.
- I thought that may have been the reason, R362. Unfortunately the only people who might know if it is don't seem to be posting here anymore.
- None of those properties look like they would be in Primrose Hill and the house claimed to be H's doesn't look like the Hamptead home he is supposed to own either.
- The pic in r358 looks like PH to me, LG. I'm pretty sure I recognize the yellow building from a road there.
- R366, sorry, yes that one is as are all the others posted on here today.
I was referring to the pictures taken today and last week.
- Yes, R358 picture is definitely Primrose Hill. The photographs of the girls leaving are from Harry's house; you can see a little of the matching brickwork on the attached article but there have been other photographs where it has been even more obvious. The photographs in the last few days with the white side wall and the green shrubs in the front "garden" also fits in with what some of the houses/flats in Primrose Hill look like. (Close friend used to live there so it's familiar).
- re: the guy who said he slept with Nick not being a 1D fan - then what was he doing trolling "the ass of Louis tomlinson" threads? He just thought he'd pop in and spill details about Nick Grimshaw for no apparent reason? And even in his story he thought he'd ask Nick about Harry? He's definitely a 1D fan and had been reading the thread.
That said Nick was joking about the TOP thing and could be a bottom and the guy could be telling the truth. BUT there's been another poster who said Nick topped didn't he? And that Nick was rough. So two anonymous messages and we'll have to wait for more accounts to see where more of the rumors fall.
- Nick moved into a new flat this summer though, didn't he? So the recent pics of harry leaving a house that could be his wouldn't be at the same house as the pics from last Feb/April/etc
- With the jokes made by nick's actual friends, on radio/twitter/etc about nick fucking stupid, pretty teenagers I definitely got the impression he usually tops
- R358 - actually this the corner of Chalcot Road and Fitzroy Street, just opposite the Prince of Wales pub on the corner (where Harry and Nick have been photographed, so not necessarily near Nick's flat).
- The entrance the girls are leaving doesn't look similar to anything on those pictures attached? If you mean the brickwork of the garden wall, it's different and the actual house is white?
Do you have any other pictures where it is more obvious?
- I don't know the area very well but they've said repeatedly that Nick lives super close to the R1 building (the old one maybe? Yardling house?) if that helps?
- Actually, having looked at the picture taken today, it's exactly the same as the picture taken of the girls last week so it must be where H is living.
It's definately not the Hampstead house. It looks like an apartment complex?
I can't attach but it's the pictures that include the black iron gate.
- LG - Yes, it is the Hampstead house. If you wish, you can google earth the address and look at the pictures, but I am certainly not linking to that on a public forum! I happen to know the area, and therefore already knew the house from it's location next to the pub. Likewise I know the street where Nick lives, (there are Instagrams which really pin it down to within a couple of houses if you are really trying). I haven't actually seen Harry actually photographed by Nick's flat though, and I don't expect too either.
- Those photos of H at Nick's house are DOA. They probably wont make it to the collection sites, much less the broadsheets/online ed.s of press.
- So where was the picture taken? That was all as clear as mud to me. :)
- Also which photos are you discussing?
- C, I have had a look on google earth and all I see is a white house with brick wall with solid black gates?
Those girls are coming out of an iron gate with a metal plate to the right? This looks identical to the pics from today which show an old brick building behind it?
I can't see how this can be H's house (although happy to be corrected if anyone has different pics?!)
Why don't you expect to see him photographed there? (out of interest)
- Do [italic]you[/italic] expect to see him photographed at his oft-rumoured lovers house?
- I can't link but If anyone wants to link the second picture from the mirror story last week with the 2 blonde girls and the pic of H leaving through an iron gate today, you can see there is a strip of red tile that runs through the brick work showing they are the same place.
This must be where H is living which is strange if he owns a house. He bought a warehouse flat in Hoxton in March. Flack also lives in a warehouse flat in Hoxton in a gated complex (just saying)
Occasionally, yes, it's not like paps ask permission first. I was more asking because the commenter made it sound like he doesn't visit any more or something, that was all.
- LG, Please not with the Flack stuff again.
- The photos from today look similar to those from last week but not exactly somehow? The gate is black today and was silver last week...I guess it could be a different entrance.
Here is one...the next in the next post.
- Last week:
- R287, your top pic is from today but you can't see the tile from that angle. The second picture i was referring to was a night shot of the two blonde girls leaving (the second picture down in The Mirror)
Sorry, I'd link if I could but I 100% guarantee it's the same place and obviously where H is staying right now.
- I have no idea, LG so I hope someone else can link it then.
- Here is one with the tile from last week I think.
- That wasn't the picture I meant (it has two blonde girls in it) however, that is the same place so that's three times he's left it? Definately his current home (wherever it is)
- Haha, LG, I do realize this photo is not the one you meant...you mentioned the blonde girls three times:).
- The papers are reporting that it's in Primrose Hill so maybe he's even closer to Nick than we thought.
He's spotted up in Golders Green a lot though so could still be up there still even if it's not the white one.
- R392, sorry!
- No problem, LG:).
- No wonder it's so easy for them to see each other undetected!
- R396, I don't think that is in Primrose Hill. There aren't big complexes like that there.
The paper would have just bought the pics and probably assumed it is in Primrose Hill. The paper also said it was the £3m mansion he bought which clearly it's not.
- It's far more likely to be the Hoxton flat he bought. Perhaps he shares it with Flack. We'll soon know now the paps know he lives there.
- So it's looking like he has been with her all along.
Strange though, she put up with the Taylor set up and what about the James Arthur rumours.
FGS can't they just admit they are together.
- R399 Ur being sarcastic right? If so love the post!!
- R390 - I was wrong that's definitely not the Hampstead house (the original photo is just like the back entrance which is by the pub/road), but it's certainly not a warehouse complex in Hoxton is it! You can see from R390 that there are a row of houses to the left.
LG - I have no idea why you have this strange obsession with Caroline Flack; no one has seen them in each other's company in the last year apart from at Nick's party 6 months ago. If she can't even creep into James Arthur's backstage dressing room without being noticed, how have they managed a year of not being seen?! And more to the point, given that Harry's movements have been pretty well tracked, when have they seen each other?
As to the papers labeling that house as being in Primrose Hill, well isn't it likely that their photographers will know where they are when they are taking their photographs.
- Harry Styles could be with anyone in the world. however i think its shockingly clear there is about a 99% chance he is not with Flack. there is no way on earth, given the interest in them back last year, there wouldn't be a single picture of them together at some point over the year. impossible. give it a rest.
- C, just a gut feeling really. Would love to be proven wrong (& hope I am)
- I saw a tweet some time last week that said Nick, another celebrity (can't remember who) and Harry live near me. Obviously that could be same house, street or area in general, but people say on here they lives miles away. so although the mention was vague possibly could mean they are seen often together or do live quite close to each other.
- R402, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.
- LG have you got some info you can't or haven't shared with us as you do seem to believe that Flack could still be in the picture and you tell us that time and time again?
If you have that would make me understand why you keep doing so, if not I don't see how thay can be together for all the posts, pics , tweets etc not mentioning her at all.
- I know what you mean LG, I could see them still being together.
Just so many coincidences where they are in the same place at the same time even though they are not actually seen together.
Either that or he really is gay.
Definately hiding something!.
- R406, there about 20 reasons I think that they could still be together but I've shared them all before on here.
- LG - I think sometimes it seems as if rather than chat about Nick, and Harry, by default, you are more interested in proving that Harry is still involved with Caroline Flack, and this is perhaps a little puzzling to most of us on this thread, hence the "raised eyebrow" replies you often get. I don't think anyone can understand how after a year with only one meeting you can still think there are together. In my case, I have been told that they never were, but I can quite understand why people are keen to draw their own conclusions.
R407 - Out of interest when have they been at the same places without Nick being there as well with Harry, or of course it being a work or X factor event.
- Please don't rehash Caroline and Harry all over again.
LG is entitled to her beliefs the rest of us don't have to agree, but we don't need to talk about it all over again.
This is what started the discontent yesterday, with regular posters and lurkers moaning about the content of the thread.
Take the Caroline/Harry rehash somewhere else!
- Thanks LG.
Earlier when I posted that Feb pic of H leaving N's house, I noticed the pics of DJ night at Paradise and someone on twitter earlier had pointed out they had realised the other people in the photo with Nick and Harry were the breakfast show team. I had previously wondered who NicK was hugging tightly in Harry and the other's presence and its Ian from the breakfast show isn't it? It was another night H was punching N.
- C, I just want to establish whether the H&N rumours are true and whether H&Flack were real (& possibly still on) is integral to that? I'm not trying wind people up, I just can't seperate the two and appreciate other people's opinions.
There are many many reasons I think they could still be together, but those aside, H& Flack have met up more than once..
They were both a N's party (odd that she attended as she doesn't normally socialise with N) They both went to the same party the following weekend (without N) They both went to Lux's party (although she was left out of the pic) They both went to D O'leary's wedding (this time H was left out of the pics)
...and those are just the times we are aware of.
- R411 - It is Ian I think. He's worn that shirt before and is the right height. The pair seem to be very close and often meet up to watch television together or talk about how they're texting each other while watching a show.
I've asked about Ian's sexuality on this thread before and most people seem to think he's straight... but I'm not so sure. They'd make a good fit for each other as Ian seems rather laid back.
- If he is with Caroline where does Nick come into it.
He's covering for them?. Why would he do this.
- R414, to give them privacy.
- L Girl, that makes no sense what so ever, make up a fake gay relationship to cover up a straight one .. please.
- I think it is possible he is with Caroline. What with them having the same friends, living in the same area and the fact he is quite secretive.
The only thing that makes me doubt it is that there is no gossip about them at all.
You think someone would have let something slip.
- Isis - You are quite right; it is irrelevant to the thread.
R411 - Yes, I remember those from last year, I didn't realise the others hadn't been identified at the time. I love the way that Harry gets bored of the farewells by the last photo (210) and has given up waiting for Nick and started to leave.
(LG - Just a quick reply, but both the party and the wedding were the weekend Nick was on holiday and they are both friends directly linked through X factor, and several of the other 1D boys were also there. As to the other party it was for a PR man who again worked with Syco , so all three events are in some way work related, even if they are now friends as well. And there is truly no way that a gay man ten years his elder could ever be the cover for any relationship Harry has!).
- A newspaper printed in november that "rumours were rife that they are still hooking up"
It was the Daily Star (the sunday version)
- Jesus Christ, MUST you bring her up again, LG? Of course she was at Nick's birthday; she herself pointed out they have been friends for many years this week. She's close to Sam T, hence why she was at Lux's b'day; as was Harry, as he is close to Lou and Tom. Caroline obviously knows Dermot; as do all of 1D. Nothing suspect, all perfectly obvious why they would be in the same place at the same time. Possibly kept quiet to prevent the horrific media frenzy they always get; which Flack clearly wants to separate herself from. When there is no mutual friend involved, they don't seem to socialise at all and no one has seen them together on the sly. It's impossible there would not have been a sighting by now.
Your paranoia is truly inspiring; you'd do good work with many of the batshit 1D fans!
Fairly sure the silver gated place he was at last week was either the Ldn Loves LA offices or them coming to him for some kind of meeting or fitting, so possibly offices/space where 1D do work. It doesn't look the same as the black gated place to me.
- Apologies LG, I didn't realise the Daily Star had quoted; I take it all back.
- I love DL and I love posting here but all of this Flack stuff in driving me insane, we have gone over it time and time again and it still keeps getting brought up, when there is no evinced that they are still together.
- C, I wasn't suggesting N was covering for them. Another poster suggested that was a possibility and asked me for a reason for it. I just offered a reason.
I'm pretty convinced at the moment that something is going on. As I said though, I don't like the idea at all and would be more than happy to be proven wrong. So if something comes up that changes my mind, I'll be back and will happily admit that I was way off.
- We are going round in circles.
So Nick is covering for them, he is friends with Caroline and fancies Harry, that's why he is prepared to do it. I guess that would be plausible.
So what about the Taylor business.
- LG I wish I knew u in real life so I could find out why u think Harry and Caroline are still together...
- LG What are you convinced is going on?.
- R413 Nick and Ian have known each other a long time, before he got the job on the new breakfast show he was one of the producers on Greg James' show, which Nick regularly filled in for. They interacted on air a lot but I don't think they ever said anything to suggest they were socialising outside of work in those days. They seem to have got closer since doing the breakfast show together which is sweet but I'm pretty sure it's just friendship. They quite pointedly teased Ian about his crush on Emma Watson when she was a guest on the show. Not everyone's secretly gay and in a relationship; this isn't fanfiction.
- LG are you a lesbian, by chance?
- R420, no one was saying that the silver and black gated places were the same. It's the four black gated pics I was referring to.
I have a different view & I would back this up with explanation but won't for fear of being accused of rehashing. It's not 'paranoia' Just a view that I hold that I've acknowledged may be wrong.
I should be allowed a different opinion without encurring insults.
- R427 - But who doesn't have a crush on Emma Watson?
I wasn't making any comment on what Ian's sexuality is I was just wondering if anyone knew. They teased him about hooking up during the show the other day (with someone other than Nick) and kind of implied that he was sore...
- If Ian was gay and him and Nick had a thing I would be 100% ok with that! Not saying he is..
It is getting a bit silly, we will be looking for secret signals and matching tattoos soon.
Who knows what's going on.
- R428, no?! Why would you think that?!
I'm in a no win situation here. I'm critisised for having a baseless view but when I try and offer reasoning behind said view, I'm critisised for rehashing my views.
Just accept that I have a different view. It's not the end of the world. I'll change my mind if something else comes up.
- LG, I don't think anyone's upset that you think Flack/Harry is a possibility. I think we're all just tired of it constantly coming up. Caroline is definitely related to the topic, but we ALL know you think there's something and sometimes it just gets tedious how every single thing comes back to Caroline for you when there's NOTHING that makes any of the rest of us go "maybe."
Caroline and Harry would have rumors (actual rumors, like the ones we have for Harry and Nick, not just the Daily Star saying it's so) if they were still together. There's nothing other than you going "Flack Flack Flack" at us constantly.
- I'm pretty sure the pictures of the playful punching are from the same night as hugging Ian? They're both wearing the exact same clothes...
LG, no one is saying you can't have your own opinion but it's been made clear that the majority of the people here find it highly unlikely that h and c are still seeing each other. Every single time that this comes up people get frustrated and we agree to not discuss C unless there is something new. Vague speculation about where h is living despite people telling you they recognize the area as PH isn't really new proof that h must be living with c and get you've gone and rehashed everything and all the events they've both been at all over again. Obviously people are frustrated, I don't know what you expect? We've been over the fact that h and c have mutual friends and claim to still be amicable and sometimes go to the same events a million times and no one wants to go over it again. It is nowhere near as substantial as the evidence pointing to h and n and I'm sorry but there's no way nick would fake something so potentially career-wrecking to cover up h and c - and no way that it would be better for h to be perceived as dating an older man rather than an older woman.
But this has all been said before so I don't know why I bother. You can have your own opinion LG but we've made it clear a thousand times that no one wants to argue over the same things and yet you've insisted on bringing it up. Please for everyone's sake, let's keep it off this thread.
- R430 Sorry if my tone sounded a bit accusatory, I just remember people speculating before that he & Ian might secretly be an item and it annoyed me slightly because people just seem to pair Nick up with any male he spends any time with and write off any evidence that that person might be straight. Hmm was that comment about hooking up from Thursday's show? I haven't got around to listening to that one yet. Like I said I used to hear Ian a lot when he was the producer for Greg's show and there was nothing to suggest he wasn't straight to me. Who knows though. But I do personally think Nick is single.
I have to say I do enjoy Ian & Nick's interactions on the breakfast show. Ian and LMC are my favourite members of the crew, Fincham gets on my nerves a bit.
- Finchy's gotten on my nerves a lot more lately. I know this place sort of dismissed it, but I do think there was some tension between Nick and Finchy lately.
It seemed like while Finchy was on his super-sercret BBC trip for three days the show was easier, less strained, and things just ran better. Once Finchy came back, he and Nick were at each other's throats and not in the usual playful way. Of course, unless you listen in every day for the whole show and have been for a while you wouldn't notice it, but it seemed like a lot of the tension was 1D related.
At a certain point, Finchy was exasperated and like "One day without 1D, please" and Nick revealed that he's asked THREE TIMES for Finchy to keep Harry, Taylor, and 1D out of showbot.
Showbot's been really rude, and not in the usual sassy showbot way, but actually RUDE and the entire feature's really strained most of the time.
I think Finchy needs a break. (And at one point they were talking about the Dan and Phil show; Nick asked if Matt had worked with them yet and Matt said "not yet." Nick said "well you might, sooner than you think."
- R435, My overall view on this subject has remained unchanged since I started posting on here. I've never bought it to 'Larry' or 'Haylor' I've simply swung between thinking H&N are together and Flack et al were all PR or... the H&N rumours at just that and H's secrecy is masking an ongoing affair with Flack. My view is simply swinging in the direction of the latter right now.
I'm not going to drop it just because it's unpopular.
(And I've lived and worked in London my whole life so I'm not going to be suddenly swayed by someone on here telling me 'it looks like Primrose Hill' so it must be? I do know what PRH looks like)
- R430 - In the past when they have teased Ian it has always been about girls so I have presumed he is straight. The teasing this week was about how sore he was from his marathon training though (for the London one maybe?) and how the soreness could be mistaken for something else...
Pringle - I do agree, it does seem as if Nick gets linked to most of his friends, colleagues etc, single, gay or female. Thursday's show is not going to be fun if you are not keen on Fincham though; he was in such an odd mood, one moment quite surly, the next over compensating.
R437 - I quite agree; I actually got to the point where I skipped listening to showbot, and just looked at a post on tumblr afterwards as it became very awkward. Even this morning his mention of Zayn was unnecessary and he must know what a difficult position it puts Nick in, it really can't be difficult for him to just not to mention 1D. I would be quite happy if Ian (who seems to be the most senior as he took over in Matt's absence) did replace him, for a while at least.
LG - I think the problem is that although you say that in order to explain your viewpoint you would have to rehash things you have already said, you have never actually ever said anything which indicates they are "still" seeing each other. No tweets, no photographs, no sightings even (beyond X Factor related events), so it's understandable when people question your opinion. Personally, given what I have been told, I don't believe they ever dated, but that has no bearing on the matter.
- L Girl- What I didnt like was when u said Harry and Caroline are sharing a flat when there is no proof that they are. If u think H/C are still together go ahead and think that but please dont just make up stuff u think is true.
- I've been watching these threads for a long time LG - and the problem keeps coming back to your inescapable obsession with her. I don't think the majority of the people are the problem here.
I don't want to insult you; but I, and I assume others, read these threads for a bit of a laugh, to hear the gossip about Harry and Nick and to catch up on the breakfast show and even some 1D news, though that's not everyone's cup of tea.
You say "I'm happy to be proven wrong/I don't like the thought of it" and that's the issue here; you bring tension with this persistent digging away at the H & C possibility, because you seem to dislike it so much, you can't stop talking about it. You were asked in the Louis threads to give it a rest; in the Harry and Grimmy ones; and now here. Yet still, you insist on bringing her up when no one cares or thinks it relevant.
We can't make you go away and I would miss many of your posts if you did, besides, but simply because you think you are entitled to rant about your opinion here, it doesn't mean you can aggravate other people by doing so. It's actually fairly obnoxious, when the majority of posters have expressed their displeasure about it.
The suggestion that they might live together (in Hoxton!) is bordering on ludicrous, to me anyway.
Back to the top v bottom debate! Personally I don't see him as a bottom (completely subjective and baseless, I might add); and from the suggestions of both posters here and mentions of his hook-ups, it sounds like he goes for submissive types (again, could be wrong). As for the poster back on the Louis threads ... that place was infested with trolls and I wouldn't trust many of the people who posted there are far as I could throw them, but even if said poster was being truthful, as someone has already pointed out, why on earth was he asking about Harry?! Also, how did he know he was a bottom if they didn't even hook up?
Regarding Finchy; they're friends outside of work as well and have mentioned meeting up, so I really don't think they can have had a proper fall out, more than most friends do. Much of how they interact is banter, though, and there will always be strenuous moments; especially in a situation where they're under so much pressure to perform. The show is still very new, though they've gotten far more into the swing of things, and I suspect it will take a year for it to really hit it's groove and for them to start to properly relax. Tension is bound to happen before then, I suppose.
I'd like to see them test-drive some more serious features that could run long-term. Showbot is funny, but I think it will tire quickly, especially as "her" interaction with the caller is actually quite limited. Her rambles with Nick can also not quite hit the mark sometimes. Personal preference, of course.
- C, I have no problem with people questioning my opinion. I just don't want to be insulted for it! (or randomly be assumed to be a lesbian?!)
If I found out that nothing ever happened between H&Flack, that would have a huge bearing on my view on the matter. Part of the reason I believe they could be together is due to the seriousness of the relationship reported. If it was serious, it's unlikely that they would have truely split (when they could just pretend)
Anyway, I'm trying to find out independantly whether something really went on so perhaps that will clarify things.
- R437 I agree actually. I mean, it's hard to say whether any tension is genuine or part of the banter, but there does seem to be a more relaxed atmosphere in his absence. And he's definitely being more vicious with the showbot. Like the other day when they had Emeli Sande on the show and less than an hour after she left Finchy had the showbot repeatedly saying she looked like a man. You could tell Nick didn't really know how to react to it & it was just really awkward. I'm no Emeli Sande fan or anything but I just found it a bit unnecessary. There's sassy and there's just being a prick.
- R439 I completely agree with the Zayn question. Nick's reaction was very obviously uncomfortable (but amused) and I can't imagine Harry would be very happy about it (even if they are just friends- they're friends and Harry listens in when he can, along with Harry's mum and sister).
I think 1D fangirls pose a lot of problems for Nick (as well as making up the core of his online fanbase) and he probably didn't want to face another thing like the first round of Grimmys over a question in SQ.
A friend of mine thinks that Finchy is using SQ to sort of gain back the dignity he lost on the Moyles show. Apparently (as I never listened) Fincham was the butt of a lot of jokes (some absolutely MEAN ones) and while he seemed to take it well, he may be relishing the chance to embarrass the talent rather than be embarrassed BY them.
- LG - It's no insult to be randomly assumed to be a lesbian, although that comment didn't come from me.
As to the relationship being serious, it was said to have lasted 4 months, of which they were only in the same place for a little over 6 weeks (Caroline's long holiday, Harry at home and at Nick's over Christmas without her, ID's tour). Even if you believe it to be true how could that be serious for a 17 year old?
Anyway, someone please stop me if I start commenting about this again! Why Finchy is being bolshy is far more interesting to me.
- Re: Ian - I was at a famous club night's Christmas special (some of you will be able to guess which one) in Dec and as I arrived, who else does but Aimee and Ian together. I didn't post it here at the time as we weren't on the Breakfast Show threads, just Harry and Grimmy, but it got me thinking. Annie Mac and some other people were also there as Toddla T played, but the way Aimee and Ian showed up together made me think they might have hooked up... I'm pretty sure he's straight anyway. I was disappointed at the time as Grimmy wasn't there but now I'm a breakfast show regular listener I'd have loved to say hi to Ian! I love their little welcome song for him - he's my fave member of the team. I'd say LMC but my friend used to date her so I have to show loyalty :)
- Thats a good point about Matt and Moyles, I never thought about it like that. Matt was made fun of a lot on Moyles Show.
- R441 I didn't mean to suggest that they're not friends at all or anything like that. In fact, I think it's mostly their working relationship that's strained. Which is why I think it would be good for Ian to take over as the main producer for a while so Finchy can do something less stressful.
- R440, pretty sure I said 'perhaps'? It was a suggestion, not a statement of fact!
R441,I'm not 'obsessed' its just a view I've held from the beginning that I go hot and cold on. I'm not going to drop it because everyone else disagrees with me.
My colleagues have written articles that support my view. Forgive me for not immediately dismissing them.
- N16.. I have thought for a while that something is going on between Ian and Aimee, glad im not the only one!
- Oh, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's putting together the Aimee/Ian possibility. I do think something's happened.
- N16 I totally had the feeling about Ian and Aimee the other day when Ian posted a picture of her what looked like to be a zoo? They are definitely close!
- C, I didn't say it was an insult to be assumed a lesbian. It was a seperate point! I was just saying it was random and unrelated to my views?
As for my views on Flack. They are my views and for anyone who doesn't like them, ignore them.
- Maybe that's why they were winding Ian up about the 'Marathon' training haha!
- [quote](or randomly be assumed to be a lesbian?!)
I know these threads have turned into something quite separate from the mainstream DL, but this is still a gay board, so assuming that a female poster is a lesbian should be the default.
- N16 and R450 - Was the night they were suggesting Ian had sex / teasing him about the training also the night Harry was baking at Nick's? If Aimee had been staying over at Ian's instead of Nick's it would explain him knowing right away about Ian's sex life. (and would have allowed for Harry to be coming over past ten)
- And together on Friday night.... (although by the looks of things, not Nick, perhaps the exhaustion caught up with him).
- M glad to know someone else thinks so! I think they flirt a fair bit on Twitter too - hope it's not just a hunch...
I just listened to the Showbot from this morning as I missed today's show... wow Nick's reaction was very uncomfortable! It's nice that although he's not best friends with the other guys he likes them and doesn't like people taking the piss out of 1D as a band in general.
I agree Finchy is a bit off recently, but I think he must just have a heavy workload at the moment or something, rather than fallouts with Nick!
- R456 It makes sense to me, but I'm partial to the possibility. ;)
- N16, we do also have listener figures coming out soon, and there's a good chance Matt's feeling a lot of pressure because of that. If the show's not doing better than Moyles' was in its last year, he's not doing a good job as a producer.
(But something tells me it's going to be okay.)
- The pic of Aimee he took at the weekend is from a park in Stokey, they were with Alexa Chung too and a few other mates. Not going to say how I know that but it's true!
- C - I think friday was the night Nick was spotted at the cinema
- I do think the Ian teasing and the baking "results" were on the same show, but I could be mistaken, R456.
- R462 - Yes, it was, although during the show they had all planned to go out together; Fincham's sister was visiting too, so I guess Nick didn't join them in the end.
N16 - Now, I am interested in your abilities to recognise goats....
- Oh I remember that now! The strange marathon comments and sniggering.
Interesting. I would never have put Ian and Aimee together in my mind but it could make sense. I hope so. :)
- I have my sources c ;)
- Do you have any idea where that building in the Harry photos is, N16?
- R465 Aimee definitely seems like the type who would put a guy through his paces in the bedroom, after all.
- R467 no idea! not nick's and not his supposed Hampstead house. maybe it's the Hoxton flat? I'm glad his home is unknown to be honest, the other boys manage to have private homes. It's only a matter of time before some fan recognises it and H has to put up with people camping outside again. Poor kid!
- Thanks anyway, N16. Yeah, I think someone will probably recognize it soon. It is ridiculous that people camp out there, yes!
- So LG is a lesbian now? Cool.
- On the breakfast show today
Grimmy: Morning. How are you all?
The Saturdays: Really good.
Grimmy: You all look nice.
The Saturdays: Your skin looks really glowing.
Grimmy: Does it? It's cause I'm in love... Not really.
- R472 - That was cute. Although he did actually look all happy and glowy. The conversation with Sara Cox about Old Swifty was fun; not a fan anymore!
- Sorry, R473, was me, c.
I noticed the Old Swifty stuff too, definitely doesn't seem to be as much of a fan.
- so that apartment harrys living in is lou teasdales then??
- Why do you say that, R476? Did someone say that?
- Going back to the Finchy being in a bad mood/a bit stropy of late...
I agree he does seem more serious of late, but isn't that his role? He has to make sure Nick and the rest hit all of their targets for playing records, mentioning specific products and things coming up ect
Nick can't always be that easy to keep on track, its part of his charm!
Finchy has a different role from the one he had on the Moyles show. He did Ian's role and came in a 8am. Now he is in overall charge and that brings responsibility and seriousness.
He was the butt of some jokes on the Moyles show, but in the 'newbie' friendly fashion, he was hardly tortured. More like they were Uncles joking with a Nephew, it was a demonstration of the age gap rather than intentional insults.
Not meaning to tinhat, but it is Tuesday (did I read Tinhat Tuesday here?)But I did suspect Harry was in the studio, early in the morning last Monday. I only listen between 6:30-8:15, so it will have been around then, Nick came back from a record and then wailed when something hit him and went straight to a record rather that speak. 1D had just returned from Japan and H and Niall had tweeted about jetlag, so I thought it possible. Was Finchy away Monday, so Nick could sneak him in and send him home before the office filled up?
- Isis - Yes, oddly I have had the feeling he has been there at least a couple of days. Plainly that's just a feeling, but there have been odd pauses at times, and certainly last Thursday, when all of the teasing was going on, there were moments of dead air and issues with microphones which seemed strange otherwise. It would also explain Fincham's mood that day.
It's been nice to have a couple of shows virtually free of 1D but given that the show-reviewer actually commented that this was a bad thing today I guess it is something they will still have to include. I can understand Fincham's frustration. Effectively what is alienating part of the audience is drawing another part in; it's a fine line for him. At least they will know the ratings in the a few days.
I don't suppose we will see much of Nick and Harry together publicly in the next couple of weeks though. Given that they still seem to want to play up Harry's straight image I imagine it will just be a case of keeping a low profile until 1D go on tour when it will be less obvious that Harry isn't publicly dating anyone. Heat magazine are strangely still pushing the now "secret relationship" with Taylor, so I guess his PR team is still trying that angle even if Harry, Taylor and the tabloids aren't playing along.
- I also thought it was interesting when Nick announced on the show this morning that he had just got a text from a famous popstar saying he was back in the country and Nick's voice was the first he heard, and then he had the team guess who it was. Even when it was identified that the popstar was male and British, no one guessed Harry, although most listeners probably would have assumed it could be him, knowing he's close friends with Nick.
It could be that they all disqualified Harry becaused of the "just got back in the country" thing (although Harry did just get back from Scotland, if they'd count that?) but it seems odd to think they would all know his whereabouts/schedule enough to discount that. I would guess it more likely that it was obvious that Nick wouldn't turn a text from Harry into a feature game given how much he keeps Harry anonymous on the show when he does mention him - and also that a text from Harry wouldn't be a big enough deal to bring up or make a game of, seeing as they probably text all the time.
I don't know, it was interesting.
- C, I think Harry's birthday might be interesting? He might not do anything that day of course but if he does, I can't imagine Nick not being there.
- I didn't hear all of the show today but have seen curly shampoo mentioned elsewhere. Nick once said he only used shampoo once a week. The rest of the time he washes it in water only and then conditions it. People are saying itsHarry's shampoo.
- C- I thought the same about the Thursday teasing, that maybe he had dropped Nick off in the morning rather than being in the studio.
I could see them teasing N about that, but not if they were both in the studio? Would be a bit weird wouldn't it?
Didn't mention it at first, as I was trying to sound less tinhatter, but it is still Tuesday!
- R482, yeah, he was joking about spiders in the bathroom and made a comment about reaching for (some brand of shampoo) and Matt said "I thought you were a Herbal Essences guy" and Nick said "no, I'm using curly shampoo" or something along those lines, then commented "we're making a transition", which could just be his way of speaking or could support even more that he and Harry both use it.
- Yeah, the exchange was about a spider and he mentioned his shampoo and Matt said "I thought you were an herbal essences guy" and Nick replied with "I'm on a curls shampoo at the moment. We're going through a transition."
It's definitely possible that Harry's been dropping him off at the studio/been around (There have definitely been people hanging around the studio to meet Nick at least a few times this week and they would have been on the lookout for Harry, but it could have been too dark for them to see what car Nick got out of- driver service aside)
- I can't imagine there won't be something on Harry's birthday? Nick threw him a party last year, and it's even on a Friday this year, so it's not like he has to work the next morning. I really hope he has a nice bash with all his friends and that - I could see something like that happening so there's no way it seems suspicious that he's spending it with Nick, if there's a big do with all their friends. I think he went out to dinner with his family last year, though, I'm probably more interested to see if he does anything with them, or if we see anything about Nick with his family. He clearly knows and gets along with Anne and Gemma.
- I caught the bit about shampoo.
He was talking about transitioning to curly shampoo!?! when talking to the Saturdays. Just ties in with what he was saying about 'bringing back the curls'. Takes a few washes to encourage the curls back when you have wavy loose curls that you have been straightening rather than tight curls.I have the same problem every beach holiday-the temperature is too hot to blow dry straight, but it takes a few washes to find the curl again rather than be frizzy!
I love a bit of tinhatting and hope to do some Friday on H's birthday, but think the shampoo being H's should be left the Larry tweens on Tumblr!
- Isis - Just started to listen back to the showbot bit from Thursday to see what exactly they were teasing Nick about, and just before it starts (2hrs 36mins) Matt starts talking into a mike which is not on and then obviously stops to adjusts it. During that pause, Nick whispers very clearly "shut up" and Fiona is laughing loudly in the background. I hadn't noticed that before, but that does sound a lot like the evening show...
- c- thanks for re-listening, glad you're dedicated enough to go back, I am relying on memory alone!
I remember that bit and that made me think someone was there too, would explain the lively mood N and LMC were in. Didn't Finchy comment on their mood, he used words that reminded me of the evening shows too...
- isis - yes, at the beginning of that show he commented that Nick and Fiona were in mischievous moods' and that he couldn't leave them (it was in reference to going to sort out Dev's blinds which were permanently down - sadly I remember all of this without having to re-listen...), and then added something like "well, I know why, particularly in Nick's case".
- Thanks c I never noticed that, and now I'm starting to think he was there! If he was and Nick told him to shut up Finchy may have gone quiet as he was annoyed that Harry could be heard? Who knows! Interesting to say the least.
- Aimee was in the studio at least one day last week I think because Nick mentioned her.
- c- you have a better memory than I, but a similar interest in what the detail from their banter reveals!
Long may we keep listening and hoping for details given away!
With your shared memory of the certain odd points in the shows last week, I have decided, I think Harry was around the studios a few times. Probably early, before the rest of the office got in and probably due to to Jetlag after the 1D trip to Japan.
- I know Aimee was in on the 25th as Finchy wore her fur coat, that broadcast is from the 24th, but it is possible that she came in two days in a row! I mean if Ian/Aimee is a thing who knows!
- The alternative explanation is that Aimee was the one there, but I prefer the Harry explanation!
- Thursday (the 24th) was the Ian is limping/Nick had a hookup last night day.
The giggles and nods about LMC and Nick's moods started before Ian got there (and that points to Harry being there) and then when Ian arrived the jokes about Ian being sore started.
So maybe (just maybe) Harry came in with Nick and Aimee came in with Ian?
Bring your hook-up to work day at R1?
- Fiona sounds like a giddy school girl on that show.. If you listen back and place Harry in the mix, all the giggling seems to make sense
- Isis - yes, it was the "shut up" which reminded me of Harry; it was what he used to whisper to him on the evening show, I never heard him saying that to Aimee when she was there. It would also explain all of the hook-up teasing from showbot if Nick and Harry had been playing up during the show, especially as Nick just answered that he had had a nice night and didn't give any other details.
- I'm far less annoyed by the hookup comments during showquizness if Harry was indeed there. And I think having Harry there would make it less disrespectful of Finchy (because he could have been gauging Harry's reactions, etc) to bring it up at all.
And it definitely would put the "nice night" into another light if the person he had said night with was in the room.
- But is it plausible for Harry to have been there with nobody mentioning it? There wasn't a big guest that day so there might not have been fans outside but surely someone who works at the studio would have spilled the beans - they did about Harry's cookies and he wasn't even there! And haven't they mentioned the studio having giant windows?
- Well if the past is anything to go by he 'always' used to be there, so maybe people are used to it? and would people know if a bbc office worker tweeted about it? I mean considering the thousands of tweets about Harry in a day i doubt it would be spotted?
- I don't think harry was ever mobbed at the old building when he was going to nick's late night shows "all the time" - yes he was silent on air most of the time but he also said random bits sometimes and people picked up on the fact he was sometimes there before the show was over. I'm sure there would similar ways for him to get in or out of the new building without drawing attention to himself? The only time he was papped going to/leaving an R1 building was after nick's last show and when they did the takeover, and both those times are only when it was made clear he was going to be there/was there.
- R500 - There are quite a few ways into the new building so I don't think that would be a problem, and I think it was unusual that Chris Stark mentioned Harry's involvement with the cookies rather than the other way round. Whilst their twitter accounts are personal BBC employees are certainly encouraged not to tweet anything that happens at work unless it is promotional.
Out of interest is Chris Stark one of the people who Ian shares a flat with? (It was mentioned recently that Ian flat shares with a BBC producer called Chris and as they have worked together I wondered if it was him).
- Would that have been three nights in a row they were together? my memory isn't as good as some of yours.
- He always used to be there during the late night show when most of the building would have gone home. He did pick Nick up for lunch a few times though and I think without it being reported - one of the times they took a picture with a guy that worked at the hostel next door.
- Celebrities are constantly visiting the building and not getting papped? If they know in advance, fans camp out and they'll say hi to them, but otherwise they seem able to avoid attention rather easily.
- Studio has giant windows, yes, but they also have blinds (Dev's were stuck down, after all) and you can see from this clip of David Attenborough talking to Grimmy that the giant windows in the new studio (because they've changed which room they broadcast from at least once since moving to the new building) look into the REST of the R1 building, not outside.
On the other side of Grimmy is the live lounge (which we know from Ian tweeting photos of Finchy sitting in the live lounge eating breakfast alone)
As for someone tweeting about him being in the studio, Chris Stark didn't tag Harry in his tweet about the cookies, which struck me as odd.
- R504, they definitely spent Monday night together, that was the baking. Tuesday night was the pic of Nick with someone else on the couch that could have been Harry depending what you think, and then if Harry came in Thursday that would mean spending Wednesday night there so yes, possibly three nights.
- They did mention blinds being down, I don't recall when. I know it was in reference to Dev's blinds, but they also said it was difficult to get them back up. They could have pulled theirs down and said they couldn't put them back up to limit who saw was in the studio?
Harry might have left before the office got busy?
Its all wonderful speculation...
- I didn't think that was odd that Chris tweeted about the cookies made my Nick and Harry, would Nick really say "Hey, have a cookie me and harry made them, you know harry styles!" Unless he was there?
- I think R510 has it. I suppose nick could have retold the story of his baking escapades without bothering to be anonymous about harry but that seems like a story for a radio segment, he's not likely to be describing his evening to everyone he's offering cookies too, makes more sense of harry was there and it was just a "we baked them" thing - harry being there also makes it more likely for Chris to single out that they were baking, it would be odd if he was just recounting grimmy anecdotes?
- R510/R511 - That's true; I can't really see Nick labeling the cookies either!
R507 -I hadn't noticed before but it was rather strange that Harry wasn't tagged given the phrasing of the tweet, unless of course it was intentional.
It has been noticeable that Harry has been very much under the radar since he came back from his New Years' travels though; there are only a few evenings when he has been actually seen anywhere (except when he has been away from London). I don't remember seeing anything about his whereabouts last night, for example.
- What has Harry been doing today? Nick was going to see a film to review today wasn't he?
- I really wish the lighting of the studio wasn't so weird, because Harry and Nick seem to be sharing a closet again.
- R513 - The one direction boys (minus Zayn) were all in rehearsal yesterday and today until at least seven both nights.
R514 - check the instagrim picture. It's the same color.
- Yep, the instagrim booth tells no lies.
- I love the clothes sharing!
- Was there any more news about them at the cinema last week.
Apparently Louis was there too. Then H+L were getting tattoos together.
BTW I don't believe in 'Larry' before I get thrown off the thread.
- Maybe H borrowed the shirt because those were taken friday night and the shared grey jumper was worn the next morning fot tean awards radio wasn't it.
- R518 - They were at two different cinemas on opposite sides of London and Louis was most likely with Zayn. And Nick was there a hour or two before Louis was at his film.
Harry wasn't at either.
- Yup, R519. It could be Nick's shirt, yes.
- R519 - I believe Harry arrived in the shirt - there were pictures of him with fans arriving at the studio with take away bags in hand in the early evening. Though I could be mistaken and don't have a link.
- R522 is right, Harry arrived wearing the shirt, which means he got it from Nick's closet. ;)
- You are right, here you go, R522:
- 524 could be Nick's car in background of that photo. So he arrived with nick
- I never even noticed that, R525, that really could be Nick's car and Nick himself even.
- Yes I think it's him and his car
- [quote]I'm not interested in 1D or Taylor Swift but all these restrictions are silly and will just end up killing the thread.
Agreed, LG. This whole situation with Harry et al is worth discussing calmly, irrespective of the differences in opinion.
As I'm in the US, I've got a few questions. I'm not being disingenuous, I simply don't know.
Do/did the UK press take the Harry/Flack coupling as genuine? I know the Haylor foolishness was widely regarded in the US as a publicity stunt, of the type to which Swift seems addicted.
Nick, I gather, is quite popular (on radio, only?). Is his private life much discussed? (In the US, TV comedians find Ryan Seacrest's heterosexual romance highly humorous.) Is Nick openly gay?
Are Harry and Nick considered a likely couple? I don't mean by tweets or blogs, but by the entertainment press?
Finally, in the US, tabloids are rather discreet about implying homosexuality, with certain exceptions, like Travolta. Even Keanu is treated gingerly, primarily because he doesn't beard and seems a genuinely private person.
Are the UK tabloids more bold about closeted stars, or were they before the News of the World fiasco?
Thanks to anyone willing to answer some or all of my many questions!
- R528, I'll try to answer what I can, though I am not in the UK but relatively familiar with their press.
Nick is openly gay, but I don't think his personal life is/was discussed much, especially before he took over the breakfast show.
There was one article, in the Guardian (blog I think) that completely dismissed the Haroline stuff as PR at the time. I don't know about the rest of the media.
The tabloids seem to be hinting at Harry and Nick but nothing too blatant yet...they seem to have been getting more obvious about their hinting recently though.
- R528, Overwhelmingly yes, UK tabloids did take Harry/Caroline as genuine - there might have been doubt when it was first rumored they'd been seen kissing at a party and Harry was dancing around questions in interviews but once he was papped leaving the flat it was taken as fact and it was a whole scandal. They pretty much jumped from that to "they are in a relationship" and then it was all about quotes from "sources" and reports about them planning to move in together, skyping over New Year's Eve when Caroline was on vacation, stories about Caroline worrying about Harry and other girls, her getting papped wearing a bracelet that was his... It is honesty eerie/ridiculous how much the press around Taylor and Harry followed literally the exact same patterns as with Harry and Caroline - and seeing this and remembering how it was with Caroline is honestly one of the biggest things that convinced me everything with Caroline was done up for publicity to (or highly, highly embellished to the point where 95% of the stories were likely indeed false, as Caroline claims). The biggest difference was that with Caroline there was also a heap of sexist/ageist bullshit and in my opinion, far worse treatment by fans/press than anything Taylor had to deal with. Although she got a smaller dose of that, being 23 and with the shaming about her ex-es and so on, but still. The Caroline press extravaganza was pretty much identical to the Taylor extravaganza, down to the same kind of ridiculous stories and assumptions about their private behaviour based on nothing, and with neither one confirming it during the relationship. (That Harry did choose to confirm the relationship afterwards suggests to me that there was a genuine closeness between them to some degree and he probably never expected she would get quite the hate she did.)
- Thought I'd make a list to compare how exactly the same strategies/stories were used with Caroline and Taylor:
- hints beforehand, H asked about C in interviews, confirms interest, teased by other boys a bit, and then H papped leaving C's flat (also N's flat) alone and then followed by C / hints beforehand, H asked about T in interviews, confirms interest, teased by other boys a bit, and then H papped leaving T's hotel alone and then followed by T
- within days, papers suggest H is moving in with C, treat it like a relationship that's been secretly hidden / within days, papers suggest T is buying house near H plus marriage rumors avoid, treat it like a relationship that's been secretly hidden
- immediately describing H and C "in love" / immediately describing H and T "in love"
- C seen wearing H's bracelet a few weeks later, used as confirmation of relationship / T seen wearing H's necklace a week or so before papped together, used as confirmation of a relationship by some
- H seen with C's sister getting dropped off, look how close with the family / H frequently with T and parents, stories about H as T meeting with H's sister, look how close with the family
- stories about H skyping with C New Year's Eve (while he threw a huge party at his flat with L and all their friends) / stories about H skyping with T on Christmas while they spent it with their respective families (and H with N later)
- H "maybe"s around all C questions even after the pap shots, neither confirm relationship and only say they "get on well" etc / H "maybe"s around all T questions even after pap shots and neither confirms a relationship
Whether they're covering something else or not, there's no denying that there's a definite system to how H's relationships are handled/made public/presented to the press and by the press
- R428, Whilst most of what R431 writes is true (N&Flack didn't house share) I read an article following the 'split' that claimed that yes, the relationship started off as some sort of PR with the source admitting that their respective management teams got them together. However, they then genuinely fell for each other which is plausible (although yes, may also just have been more tabloid fluff)
The other main difference was the absence of the public parading together as seen by 'Haylor' (there a were other things that set the two romances apart also)
On a different note, H has worn that shirt on countless other occasions. It's most likely his.
- Yahoo omg have a story in which Cara delavigne says she didn't date Harry and she is friends with him and like Alexa Chung and Pixie Geldof got linked to him.
So it looks like they all got liked to Harry because they were friends of Nicks
- Someone else who he was linked to has since said it wasn't true.
Definately think he is either with Caroline or gay. The fake stuff is covering something up.
- R543, agreed.
(previous post was referencing R528&R531)
- Thank you for the comparison, R531. It's quite interesting to see that there seems to be a system and I think that fact makes it likely it's a cover for something...Nick and Harry in my view obviously.
- I can't recall seeing Harry in that blue shirt before the instagrim pics day. I've seen him in a lighter blue one.
- Just a quick note; Nick and Caroline did flat share for about 6 months up until late January 2012 when she moved out, after Nick had stopped sharing with Henry and Gillian, and you only have to look at their "instagrim" pictures to see that they are plainly good friends.
I suppose they will go through the whole sorry process with Harry again this autumn too; maybe they feel that Christmas/New Year is an easy time for press stories.
- N lived in the same Primrose flat for 3 years until the spring of 2012 (he has said so in interviews)
Flack rented in Muswell Hill from the summer of 2011 to the summer of 2012 (she has also said so in various interviews thoughout that period) That is the flat she was continually papped leaving thoughout Dec 2011 and Jan 2012. This was also the flat H was papped leaving that morning. He was also seen by paps driving up to the property after they 'split' but drove on when he realised he had been spotted.
Flack moved to the same part of East London H owns a flat in, the week he retuned from touring in July 2012
I really don't understand why people think N&F lived together at all let alone recently. I'd love to see evidence of this.
- LG - I am not getting into another discussion about Caroline Flack, especially as where she lives now has no relevance to Nick or Harry, but to phrase this gently don't you think it is highly unlikely Nick is going to come out in an interview and say that he had lived briefly with her, given the rumours? I think if you had read many interviews with him you would notice that he is "sweeping" in his statements at the best of times. There are several interviews with her when she says that she had to move out of her flat because of the press and they certainly predate July. However I have no interest in her (actually quite like her but don't watch anything she is involved with) so I am not going to mention her any further on a thread dedicated to Nick.
As a separate point, given the excited tweets from Derry, does it seem likely that they are broadcasting from there tomorrow? (Although not sure how LMC wanting to sit next to Nick on the train would quite fit in with this).
- LMC tweeted about a plane plus I have seen tweets which say friends of theirs who live in Ireland are on the show tomorrow, so yes looks like Ireland. I hope Nick gets back in time for Harry's birthday
- C, I'll put this gently, i'm just not interested in reading inaccurate information on here. People shouldn't make statements of fact they can't back up. It's misleading, irresponsible and how false rumours are perpetuated.
If you can provide evidence that they lived together, fine. However, I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest this is true and i don't know why you keep insisting it is. (And why would he suddenly move in with her? It wouldn't be to cover a relationship with H. He was only papped there twice)
And If N was living in Muswell Hill, why was Flack papped visiting and leaving H's apartment?
It seems to be nothing more than a rumour continuously used to try and strengthen another rumour.
- R 542 - In that case I think it is Derry. They appear to be doing the show back in London on Friday morning (they asked for callers for showquizness etc) so they must be flying back after the show.
- Nick is DJing at a charity night on saturday in London, so I hope any major party or celebration for Harry is friday night.
- I wonder, what does someone buy the boy that has/could have everything!
- A cute photo of Nick and Ian:
- Look at this picture Niall tweeted a few hours ago. It's clearly Harry in the background, just wanted to point out that his thighs look very much identical to those in the picture Nick putted up on Instagram the other day.
Sharp! I'm maybe biased, but believed it was Harry from the get go.
- Yes I was quite sure and as discussed before how the pic was taken without arm showing was a factor.
- Thanks, R548!
- W, I agree. They do look like they could be the same based on that picture?
- And it was quite an intimate position to begin with....
- Just seen that Russell Brand is guesting on the show on Friday. That should be a good one.
- r553, note the expensive custom Gibson guitar leaning on the wall. Didn't H return from the US with a new Gibson?
- R555, that was something I thought of too when I first saw the pic! I know pretty much nothing about guitars so I didn't realize it was even the same brand or type, but I would bet that's definitely Harry's.
- R554, Yeah that'll be good. I think Brand has toned it down a bit compared to how he used to be, but I'm sure it'll be an entertaining conversation. Out of curiousity, does anyone know if Nick and RB know each other well at all, is there any connection there? I know RB and Simon Amstell are (were?) very good friends, and I'm sure they have tons more mutual friends in common, but I don't know if I've ever seen or heard or anything involving both of them.
- I'm sure they know each other. Both are fame obsessed and London is home to about seven celebrities. Surely there has been time to meet them all.
On another note, the guitar has convinced me beyond a doubt that they are together in some way.
LG, good to see you posting again you crafty lezzer.
- R558, good to see the thread is still thriving on fantasy then...
- I like your posts, you know I do. I just like to imagine you are into women in a big way, that's all.
- R560, so sorry to disappoint..
- I had hopes that you would be a generous and skillful lover of the fairer flesh. My primary hopes dashed, I now wish that you have the good fortune to bump into someone who knows the story and discretely post it here. I'm pulling for you, but unfortunately it seems that I will never be pulling you.
- New tweet.
"Found out the other week that Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw are gay together #WatchThisTweet"
No clue who the guy is. Interested to see if he does tweet more later, or says anything about his profession/who told him.
- Suggestive tweet. The guy seems to run his own gossip site, I don't know anything about it though
- Tweet just about Harry, no reference to Nick.
- Thanks, R563, R564! I love these tweets even if some of them are not necessarily from people with genuine sources. (I'm not saying these aren't, just that it's okay for me if some are just random. I like that it is really spreading.)
- The legs and guitar have convinced me too.
Also Nick in the background in that other picture.
Lucky Nick!, punching above his weight.
- Thanks, R566. I love those too...the ones that point to Harry being gay even independent of Nick! I still think they're together but maybe there are/have been rumours of other guys.
- I think the guitar is actually nicks. A while ago he posted a picture of his neice lying on his couch and in the corner you could see a guitar.
He also mentioned to fearne cotton before the teen awards that he had a guest coming in, Taylor I think, he said he was going to bring his guitar in and play for her but that he only new how to play one song and it was a Justin bieber cover.
- R568, Well there were at least two instances, if I remember correctly, of tweets about Harry hooking up with guys duringthe American tour, impossible to know if there's any truth of course, but the rumours are def out there (albeit very small).
- R570, yeah, I have heard about these random rumours and the Jonny Pierce thing, but tweets like this make me think/hope that there are more concrete rumours:).
- R569 - yes, I remember that, he said that his "friend" was trying to teach him to play, but he could only play a few chords himself (I remember thinking at the time that it was rather funny as quite a few of Nick's friends are guitar-playing musicians and yet the one who was actually attempting to teach him could barely play himself).
- [quote]I just like to imagine you are into women in a big way, that's all.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't know any lesbians who are interested in Harry Styles.
- R573, not interested in Harry Styles either. Just scandalous gossip.
I wouldn't have a job without it.
- Haha, Grimmy tweeting Gemma just now. I like when he banters with Harry's fam, they seem really comfortable and to know each other pretty well.
- R575, I would love it if Gemma called into the show one day, that would be fun, but I can't imagine her doing that, she seems fairly private.
- R573 I know a few.
- Sort of off topic, buti pretty convinced now that there is something going on between ian and Aimee, Mckenzies tweets to ian are quite telling! Cute.
- Someone has posted a picture of Harry on Facebook. Hes wearing a black jumper with something white underneath. The jumper is a little see through and it looks like hes wearing a bra. I don't expect it is but it does look like it.
- R578 Aimee tweeted about getting her phone snatched in Hackney - imagine if incriminating texts/pics got out! I think Ian and her have boned even if they're not 'together'
- R579, link??
- N16, I agree with u, but I did love the pics that LMC posted of her, Ian and Nick!! They were so cute and I just love them all!! They seem like they are really good friends!
- M, I agree! It's very cute how close they've all become, and how much fun they seem to have together. I love LMC and Nick's banter too, sometimes I honestly think they have the best chemistry together, even if neither one is inclined that way lol, they're just cute. Nick and Ian have also been really on lately. The "Thanks babe" today was cute.
- R583 Its adorable, I love how LMC and Ian fought over who got to sit next to Nick on the train ride and for the looks of it they both did!
- Nick's interactions with the rest of the team have been getting more and more entertaining lately, you can tell how close they've gotten and there's a lot of humor and cuteness to them, whereas in contrast Fincham has gotten more serious, it seems, and the Nick/Fincham banter is now probably the least exciting out of the team. Cringing so hard at the callers who keep bringing up "grincham" though, oh god, I feel like they've already passed the "haha this is cute, let's play it up" phase to the "seeming more uncomfortable with it" phase, especially Matt. I guess if there are fangirls who want to legitimately flail over Nick and Matt, it takes some of the heat away from N and H.
- I'm not sure if i can link the photo with it being on Facebook.
There could be all sorts on that phone. Celeb phone numbers. Other photos of Harry and Nick at xmas and other times. PR hholiday photos to name a few.
- To clarify: I don't want to sound like I'm blaming Fincham or annoyed with him though, I get that he's the one in charge and has a lot of pressure on him right now to keep things together and constantly improve the show, he has to really keep everyone else on track. It must be stressful.
(That being said, I'm still quite annoyed that he kept putting Harry/Harry and Taylor questions in Show Quizness after Nick asked him to stop, and with the general over-the-top rudeness of Showbot lately, but that's another issue. I don't blame the guy for trying to focus on the show and not really wanting to play up 'grincham' for fangirls.)
- R586, Yeah but I'm sure there's some kind of passcode? And Aimee isn't exactly famous enough that 1) people will be actively looking for her phone, 2) people would even know whose phone it was, 3) people would know her connections and think to search for pics? I don't know, I really doubt anything is going to come out of this.
...at the same time she did say her phone was "SNATCHED", but I highly doubt that had anything to do with who she is.
- R586 Definitely pics of H and N I would imagine. Not necessarily anything all that incriminating but their whole group seems to document everything on instagram as it is, they're pretty much constantly taking pictures, and we know that H is around a lot more than gets talked about/pics posted about, so I would completely expect Aimee would have pics of the two of them, probably with their other friends too, and probably more affectionate than in the pictures they do post
- Most people have passcodes on their phones these days, or is it quite easy for people to get passed them?
- Oh I was joking about pics getting out! If you get your phone snatched in Hackney it'll be jail broken and sold on 10 minutes later... Still, thought it would be funny if there was a sudden influx of pics of Nick from a 'secret source'!
I agree about the team dynamic it's nice, reminds me of A$AP Gill from night times! I loved that Conor and Nick called her during Call or Delete - I'll forever be nostalgic for the night time show I think. Conor was fun, did anyone else catch Nick calling him his 'favourite little popstar'? He's such a tease.
- Harry pic which looks slightly like he's wearing a bra, he has a dark t- shirt under the jumper and something white under that
- He had a black t-shirt with white wing type pattern on either yesterday or the day before and was carrying that jumper and a black coat in his hands.
He was snapped leaving his apartment gate, trying not to be noticed.
I spend too much time here...
- R592 Imagine if Harry really wore bras. What a sight!
- Ha Ha you clearly know all about Harry's wardrobe
You can see what looks like something white on his right shoulder though
- Can someone make a new thread?
- We can use this old one for now?
- I'll make a new one, hang on.
- Here you go:
- Sandy deposit. Very, very, very fine.