1. One too many visits to gay nightclubs has finally caused the C list movie actress of this A list all movie actor to finally give him the boot. He kept saying it was a place where he would not be mobbed by fans. Has he looked at himself in the mirror? She has just finally realized that she will come a distant second to guys.
2. A meal out for a celebrity family over the weekend in Los Angeles turned ugly, with two celebs swearing and leveling accusations at each other. All during the meal, she picked off her child/rens plate while he picked at her. It wasn't until they got out to the car, though, when the real fireworks stated flying. With the kid/s tucked safely inside, they were accusations of infidelity flying across the hood of the car. He blamed her for his affair. âThis is all your fucking fault!â He claimed that his affair âwouldnât have happened if you had kept your shit together!â He then accused her of having had an affair first. She yelled âYouâre an fucking jackass!â He seemed to back down a little and said, I'm trying here.Her sarcastic reply: Sure you are! Why donât you go complain to your girlfriend some more? They both got into the car, slammed their doors shut, and drove away. Confirmation of an affair isn't surprising given that both haven't been wearing their wedding rings, one has been showing up at events alone, and one has been suspected of having an affair with someone in another country. This couple is clearly out of tune with each other. To make matters worse, one of them is traveling out of the country for work soon and is expected to be gone for a while, leaving little time for resolution of their current issues.
[quote]has finally caused the C list movie actress of this A list all movie actor
I think you're missing a word there. What is her relationship to him? Wife? Girlfriend? Fiancee?
We've seen this before. The first one is Zoe and Bradley. Can't remember the second one. Was it Christina???
How is Zoe Seldana, who is in two major movie franchises, a C list actress r2? She is a solid B. And one of Bradley's first major gigs was on television. So he is not "all movie."
Jason Staham and that Rosie what's her name for number 1?
I'm thinking a musician in couple 2 ("out of tune") but no idea who. Gwen and Gavin? Posh and Becks?
Who is James Franco's "girlfriend"?
FULL List of Blind Items today courtesy of DListed.
1. We aren’t easily surprised, but this one definitely shocked us.
These two celebrity couples have been known to hang out together. The wives are especially close friends.
The first wife is a beautiful, award-winning Actress who has also done some singing on TV and in films. The second wife is an beautiful, award-winning Singer who has also done some acting on TV and in films. Both women’s husbands are also famous and very successful in the entertainment industry.
Well, two of these people are even closer than we thought. It turns out that the Actress has hooked up several times with the Singer’s husband in the past few years.
This surprised us for several reasons. First, because the two women are practically best friends, and their friendship would end if the Singer ever found out. Second, because all of these people travel and are photographed so much that it would take some crazy planning to have an affair without anybody noticing. And third, because the Actress had a history of dating very attractive guys when she was a single lady… and the Singer’s husband doesn’t exactly fall into that category.
2. These two talented under-25 performers are part of the same project. They have been working together just a couple of years, but they are very popular among the young adult crowd.
They don’t look alike, but both guys are very cute and appealing in their own way. Young girls would probably argue over which one is more worthy of her crush, and which one she would want to marry.
Sorry to disappoint you, girls, but the answer is… neither of them. Although they are both adorable, they are only interested in one other person. And it’s the other guy. Yes, they’re gay. And they are very happy together. Even if they can’t express it yet in public.
And, yes, those setups with girls are all fake.
3. This B- list all movie actress has been in the closet since she burst on the scene a few years ago and was crowned the next it girl. Her lover at the time wanted the actress to come out publicly because she thought it would be great for the career of the actress. Then the lover was going to out our actress on her own, but was talked out of it. The actress was spotted canoodling with another woman over the weekend and if the lover finds out, this could spell a very public outing for the actress.
4. One too many visits to gay nightclubs has finally caused the C list movie actress of this A list all movie actor to finally give him the boot. He kept saying it was a place where he would not be mobbed by fans. Has he looked at himself in the mirror? She has just finally realized that she will come a distant second to guys.
2 sounds like the two guys from One Direction, but I would not describe their fan base as "young adult."
#1 could be Goopy, JayZ and Beyonce according to Dlisted.
[quoye]This surprised us for several reasons. First, because the two women are practically best friends, and their friendship would end if the Singer ever found out.
This is the kind of thing that makes me laugh. "... if the singer ever found out", yet it's all over DListed and DL as a rumor.
3. Ellen Page and Clea Duvall
I'm assuming the BI about the 2 under-25 actors is referring to a pair of actors from the Twilight films...? My first thought was Crawford and Westwick, but they are over 25.
"Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it ... You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!"
We are switching to the new platform for The DataLounge this weekend. All of our mobile users have been using it for over a week and all first time users have been using it for about a month - which adds up to well over one million users. So we're ready to end this phase of the testing and move everybody to the new site. (more)
And yes, we've changed the look and some of how it operates.
Yes, we know you just *hate* it in well in advance.
Yes, we know we suck.
Yes, we are the biggest suckers that ever sucked.
But it was time for a change and with the huge shift to mobile it was long overdue. We've taken this opportunity not only to update the look but also make major changes under the hood (or "bonnet" if you're either British or pretentious or both). And we have to prepare for 2016 - a presidential election year where we can normally expect to see a 60% jump in traffic (yes, we've seen 5 presidential elections so far…Christ we're old).
The site has a bunch - nay, plethora - of new features which will make the site more usable: better search, the ability to ignore posters and threads, see link previews, to pick up a thread where you left off, spam and malware filtering and more.
If you want you can go explore and see for yourself, Click here.
And while running the tests we've noticed two interesting reactions to the new system - people are spending more time on the site and more people that come stay around longer and look at more stuff. Both good things. Yay!
Possibly we've not slain all the dragons and there will be issues that come up during the switchover. There's a help button in the lower right hand corner of the page which you can use to send us bug reports.
Please include as much information about the hardware (PC, Mac, Tablet, Phone etc), operating system (Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS etc) and browser (Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer etc) that you are using as possible to help us replicate and fix the problem.
Please note that complaints about colors, fonts, icons and the like are not "bugs" - they are design choices that we've made and we expect one or two cases of world-class bitching. But they won't actually cause headaches, scurvy, heart attacks, Restless Leg Syndrome, Morgellon's Disease or the vapors (but have your smelling salts at hand just in case).
Talking to DataLounge servers. Please wait a moment...