All Threads by Date
"Translated from the French"
translated from the French WHAT?
- "French FRIES, Rose!"
- Uh, "language," dipshit?
- The author wrote the piece with his tongue down someone else's throat
- I translate from THE French. Any questions?
- Actually, R2, I think it refers to the "original text." Otherwise, it would be simply "Translated from French"
- I defer to you, R5. You are correcter than me
- The French Mistake, obviously.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...