All Threads by Date

General knowledge question:

What are the little absorbent cloth loops on washcloths and towels called? If the towel was a tongue, they would be tastebuds, know what I mean? They scrub skin cells off, and suck up your shower water. Is there a word for those?

Thread Watcher
Click here if you are using an iPhone or iPad

DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.



Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...