All Threads by Date
Bunheads Season 2
er..I mean Season 1, Part 2
- yes, for now. Too shouty, too talky talky, too much Palladino and her hubby (he 'wrote' and directed ep2) that Truly bitch needs to go find herself a grease fire.
- I know..I liked Truly last season..just the right amount of quirk and neurotic..this season (or 2nd half of season)...not so much
- "You wired a cardboard box for electricity."
Kelly Bishop's line readings are delicious.
- They are, R5, and I miss her whenever she's not in an episode.
- Missed the first episode back.
Why was the school closed? How did they open it up again?
- It was closed because of the mace debacle from the end of last season.
- Oh... I remember now.
Heh, that was funny.
That Truly character is better in small doses.
- Truly seems a lot more glamorous in the new episodes.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...