- Who's the father of her kids, do we know?
- Certainly a strong resemblance.
And Woods has been very protective of Foster over the years, even though he is a hardcore Republican.
- r1- read the starting post. James Woods was rumored to be the eldest kids' bio dad. I'm starting to see the resemblance now.
Better picture here.
- I'd say he's definitely James Woods' son.
- A thought unrelated to her sons...
Hollywood must be so f'ed up... Stars go through all that to get in front of the camera and then they're all "I just want a normal private life!!"
It's really something.
And that guy behind them in r3's pic looks really weird. His face is what started me thinking about how weird H'wood must be.
- I see the resemblance but why? Why would a seemingly smart person choose James Woods as a sperm donor? She wanted her kid to inherit a predisposition to substance abuse, mental illness and severe skin problems?
- I'm convinced. Same cheekbones, same nose, same complexion, similar lips and forehead and similar chin- without the cleft.
- Hollywood is incredibly weird and attracts the most imbalanced types from around the globe.
Weird, evil, dangerous, smarmy, cruel, gossipy, fake, pretentious, promiscuous, thieving, ugly-- you name it, its got it.
- At the time it was said because he's considered extremely intelligent.
She probably also wanted someone who was a) a friend, b) could keep his mouth shut and c) didn't have any issues with not being a part of the kid's life. There are limits to that kind of option in real life, ya know.
- Uhmm r9 sperm bank?
- R6 Woods didn't come out as an asshole until after the Sean Young fiasco. Don't know how old the kid is but that was circa early 90s.
- R3 that is a beautiful family picture. She is gorgeous and both boys are very handsome. I bet she's a great mom.
- Is he hung like his daddy?
- James Woods is a hardcore Republican.
- That's Boris Becker's kid.
- I thought her babydaddy was her friend, the late Randy Stone.
The Voice of the Night
- [quote]James Woods is a hardcore Republican.
And a homophobe, but apparently Jodie likes that in a man.
- Maybe Mel Gibson is the dad, they've been friends for decades and she referred to him as part of her family.
- Jodie's boys look like Macaulay Culkin.
- So just because the bitch went to Yale or Columbia, whatever, she is considered intelligent? Not by her crappy speech last night!
- R18, the eldest boy looks like James Woods, not Mel Gibson.
- You're crappy, r20.
- Shut up r20. She was nervous, back off. Call us when you come out in front of a live worldwide audience and your peers, bitch.
She never said who the father was but she did say that they both shared the same parents. I'm more in the Randy Stone is the father or Sperm Bank camp. I don't think James Woods is the father.
- Poor boys, they both got the cone head gene and stringy hair.
- Yes, R25, I don't see how anyone can deny it - you'd have to be blind.
- Ewww. I see it. Poor kid although he looks like a nice enough guy.
- Jodie has been quoted saying that James Woods is the smartest person she's ever met. That's why she picked him. Of course he's the father. They're practically twins. You can't see Jodie in that kid at all.
- Is there even a rumor that she used James Wood because I've never seen it? Maybe she just used a random sperm donor.
Her oldest son is only 14. He looks a little older than that.
- Not too long ago everyone was saying the samething about randy stone r26.
- Children deserve a father, whoever he is. I know I am old-fashioned, but I don't think women ought to be getting pregnant with a popsicle.
- Those kids seems to be raised well. The two times her eldest boy has been on camera, he does some faces or makes a joke. They seem a pretty happy bunch.
- Do you think Jodie told them who their father(s) is?
He does look exactly like James Woods. It would be strange given that he can see his father on TV or in the movies yet not be raised by him. If Jodie was wise she would have bought proactiv for him before he entered puberty so that his skin doesn't become scarred like James Woods.
- [quote]Do you think Jodie told them who their father(s) is?
No, but she told him to beware of women in cat outfits.
- R30 Then where did those kids get those big noses?
- Unless its Michelle P.
- Mike White
- They looked like randy when they, and him, were smaller r35. And lets not forget that Randy took time off from Fox as Maternal Leave. That was a big clue but just like always, just speculation.
Another of Jodie's friends was rumroed too. An italian guy. At one point I also heard that guy who was with David Giffen. He was in the Accused with her.
- It's pretty obvious this is the father. Theyre dead ringers.
- R38 Here is a pic of Randy in 1982.
- Jodie sure likes nasty Republican head cases. Maybe that's why she wouldn't use the "g" or "l" word for all these years. Maybe Jodie is a Log Cabinette. Or just a Republican who happens to inexplicably end up in bed with same sex partners -- not actually a homosexual. Just a normal, conservative person who has sex with gender-alike persons.
- [quote]Jodie sure likes nasty Republican head cases.
What are her political affiliations? Is she on record as supporting progressive causes and candidates like Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney or Sean Penn?
Has she made any donations that can be looked up in the database as with other celebrities we've read about here in the past?
- James Woods high school photo.
- Good find, R43. Jodie's son looks nearly identical to that.
- wasn't it Cyndney that carried the baby? She has a big nose, too
- The younger boy dials the phone with a pencil.
- Jodie's brother Buddy has a bit of a schnozzola
- He really is the spitting image of James Woods. He looks NOTHING like Randy Stone based on any of the pictures posted in this thread.
It still begs the question why Foster is so closely linked with all of these conservative douchebags?! She's like the Mary Cheney of Hollywood.
- Or she used a sperm bank and your rantings are for nothing r48. No one can say for sure except for them.
- He kind of looks like the brother, too
- R45 Here is a picture of Cydney.
- [quote]wasn't it Cyndney that carried the baby? She has a big nose, too
Nope. It was Jodie who got pregnant both times.
[quote]I see the resemblance but why? Why would a seemingly smart person choose James Woods as a sperm donor? She wanted her kid to inherit a predisposition to substance abuse, mental illness and severe skin problems?
Tell that to Melissa Etheridge, who chose David Crosby specificaly for his "musical talent," never mind the fact that he was a druggie.
- At least Crosby is not a right wing nut.
- Russell Crowe is another violent misogynist who gets along famously with Jodie.
- Cydney looks like Micky Dolenz after a rough night out
- They look like FTM transexuals, playing nebbish English public school boys.
- Jodie Foster is a Hardcore Republican.
- He looks gay.
- She is not r57 and its stupid for you to say so.
- Do you think James Woods put it in her or was her pussy sewed shut?
- R59, people have the right to question why Jodie is connected to all of these Republican nuts.
- Don't be stupid r61. They are not questioning, they are saying SHE is a republican, when any quick google search shows she is not.
And another thing, they don't care what explanation is givin. They are just desperate bitter people who have nothing better do to but tear someone apart over something that is of no concern to them.
- [quote]when any quick google search shows she is not.
What does it show? Could you share it with us here?
- The father was the guy who produced that short film "Trevor" (he has passed away.) It wasn't really a secret....it came out years ago (I forget the specifics) but there was some lawsuit or something where he was identified as the father of two kids.
- Go to newsmeat r63 and read some of her interviews. She's a democrat and atheist.
- fuck that Jody bitch! she comes out when everybody already knows and you laud her. Frank Ocean and that Kyle XY dude come out and you cunts don't give a fuck/ Fuck you ALL
- [quote][R3] that is a beautiful family picture.
Yes, it's another Jodie Foster and Family picture with the other parent missing.
- R64 are you referring to this guy? If so neither of the sons looks remotely like him.
Also the fact that a major movie studio let a middle management employee take off for 3 months of parental leave to attend to a top Hollywood actress who at the time was making 10 - 15 million dollars a picture does not prove paternity.
- It's amazing how closely Jodie's eldest son resembles James Woods.
How can it be anyone but him? I feel like I am looking at a younger version of James Woods whenever I see him now.
- Holy Shit!
That's a strong resemblance.
- Yes there were rumors about James Woods being the daddy even back then. That's why I brought it up.
It's him. Dead ringer.
He must be a proud ... um.. donor.
- And the older son is 15 and already a very tall young man. I think the James Woods theory could be a real possibility.
- The young son might be family. In one shot the way he was wringing his hands was way gay.
- Here is the writer of "Trevor," who also strongly resembles Jodie Foster's elder son:
- I demand you give my children their privacy when I am parading them around on international television!!!!!!!!
- Gay. Both of them.
- R55 made me laugh out loud. Thanks :)
- [quote]Here is the writer of "Trevor," who also strongly resembles Jodie Foster's elder son:
- She used Michael Jackson's sperm and he used her eggs.
She likes it dark and he liked it white.
- r10, sperm banks are expensive. Much much more expensive than a willing friend who can get it up and keep his mouth shut. And then the insemination process might not go right. (But you're right that Foster would have the money to do that if she wanted to.)
Perhaps she wanted to know who the father was, if the kid wanted to meet him someday. Knowing the living bio dad is more informative of potential health risks that could develop later in life.
Or.. perhaps she occasionally fucked men when she got drunk. This would explain her insecurity about labeling herself. In fact... it would totally fit. Maybe the baby wasn't really planned.
- sperm banks are NOT expensive if it works on the 1, 2 or 3rd try.....
- The youngest could be Randy Stone's. He even looks like him, quite frankly.
- the kid looked like a flamer at the table
- The youngest son looks like James Spader.
- There's absolutely nothing about those boys that look like Randy Stone. You'd have to be blind to not see the oldest one is James Woods' sperm donation. I really don't get Jodie's attraction to conservative douchebags who treat women like shit, either. Maybe she's a sadist.
- R79 Aren't those the missing lyrics from "Black and White?"
- I'm with r84. That's exactly what I thought when I saw him.
Was there ever any connection between Jodie and Spader?
- r83, you say that like there's something wrong with being gay.
- She wanted to ensure that her son was amply rewarded.
- The little one looks like Jodie.
- "Russell Crowe is another violent misogynist who gets along famously with Jodie"
Since when had Russell Crowe ever been a "violent misogynist?" I've never heard of any instance where he was abusive towards a woman.
I don't think he and Foster are friendly anymore, but when he was hot and his career was going very well he and Foster were said to be "an item." He acompanied her to some awards show and according to onlookers, they french-kissed openly (I guess she wanted to put and end to all those nasty gay rumors). He was supposed to have starred as a "circus beast" in an awful movie Foster had in the works (she would have been the director) called "Flora Plum." It would have co-starred Claire Danes as the trapeze artist that Crowe's beast character falls in love with. But Crowe injured his back and the movie never got made. Good thing, too. It sounds like it would have been a piece of shit.
Later, Crowe admitted his attraction to Foster ("She's a cracker of a girl!", he exclaimed), but said it didn't work out because it turned out she was on "another team." You mean he actually thought she might be straight? Boy, he must have been dumb to think the very dykey Foster ever had an interest in cock.
- Maybe she tried not to be gay. Maybe she fucked around with men every now and then, or just had times of intense drunken confusion and self-loathing and fucked men. Some lesbians do that, especially the ones who come off as self-loathing as Ms.Foster.
This would also explain her odd need to hang out with mean and controlling men.
- He's Mike White's kid.
- Jodie gives her ex a big hug.
- 'cuse me
- Randy IS the baby daddy.
- FUCK NO. It's clearly James Woods!
- The eldest son looks like Bill Gates at 16.
- No, he doesn't r99.
- He certainly does in the photo I saw. But I also concur that he looks like Mike White, who happens to look like a younger, thinner, specs-less White.
- That photo warms my heart a little. Given their long relationship and shared kids, I am glad to see they still care about each other.
Wonder why it had to end.
- I am recanting my opinion that Jodie's eldest son may be James Woods's bio son. I had forgotten that he went to MIT. Jodie would value that genetic material very highly.
But he does look very much like Mike White.
- whoever the father is, jodie never fucked a man, trust. penis makes her ill. thinks she has one. thinks she has one bigger than real men ok
- And I would gladly suck on her dick, r104. Stop being jealous.
- Woods is a smart guy, talented, huge penis, as shown in "The Onion Field."
The skin thing is a concern, but the kid would have access to all the best dermatological interventions to prevent craterface.
Jodie, your choice of sperm donors is APPROVED!
- I'm sure she picked woods as a donor because of the size of his cock. If anyone is more obsessed with cocks than gay men it is lesbians.
- How short is Foster's ex if she's shorter than Foster!
(I'm looking at R96's link.)
- Surprisingly sane comments under the Daily Mail article.
- I don't think he looks that much like Woods at all. If you're trying to match him up with a Hollywood star, then, I guess that's the closest. But a lot of people look like a lot of other people in this world. Doesn't mean they're related. I know, this is DL.
- I am fairly certain they are both petite.
- Randy Stone is the father. He founded the Trevor project.
- stone is the father of her younger son. One look at the eldest and Woods and it's clear he is the father. jodie and woods palled around at that time, and she does like smart genes. it makes total sense.
- If Woods was just a schmuck with a big dick I wouldn't believe it. But Jodie's no fool. Her genes will probably over ride his in appearance once the kid is fully grown, and the combo of their Mensa DNA is more important than looks anyway.
Thank god she didn't use Mel Gibson's evil swimmers. The kid may have ended up a sociopath.
- 1. They used the same donor for both kids
2. Just because one of the kids looks like some actor it DOESN'T MEAN THE ACTOR IS THE FATHER
- If Stone was the donor for both kids and his genetic material takes over they will grow up to be the queeniest, bitchiest, hissiest girls in town.
- you know this, how?
- James Wood and Jodie's son
- Why would she chose such ugly men to father her kids??
- What's the obsession with this?
- I kind of love you R116.
OT - it's always disconcerting when I see this kind of stuff. Who is the father? Well there is no father. There are two mothers only. I kind of get how other sites haven't caught on, but on a gay site?
- I think R43 solved the case.
- I made a little comparison for you guys. It took long to post because this place is always on lockdown.
Cute kid, hope he keeps his eyebrows.
- Unfortunate looking. Hope he gets better looking when he ages but if what people say about his dad being James woods I rather doubt it.
- James Wood is not their "dad"; he might be the sperm donor. A sperm donor does NOT equal a dad!!! The kids have 2 mothers and now also a stepmother (Alexandra Hedison).
- Thank you r125 it needed to be said. On a gay site no less...
- It was only fair to point that out in response to R124.
- James Woods went to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and you need a LOT of smarts to get into that school. Foster went to Yale so it was the right choice to produce intelligent children, if Woods was the donor.
- Never have bought Woods as the sperm donor. He's crazy (OK, so is Jodie so maybe that isn't an excluding factor) but the guy has never had any (other) kids + both kids are redheads and there aren't any redheads in Jodie's family.
There were most recent pictures in the Daily Mail of the older son looking very annoyed with his mother. He also was looking much handsomer. He seems to have got over his bad case of acne. I thought he looked a little like McBongo though not as good looking. McBongo's father and brother are redheads and he has a reddish beard.
People were at the time claiming Woods was the sperm donor because Jodie had recently filmed Contact with him, but McBongo was also in Contact.
- I cannot believe so many posters on this site care about this. Really?
- R130, it's a mystery. If she told everybody who her sperm donor was, nobody would give a shit (well, unless it was a really interesting sperm donor).
- He looks like James Woods. But Woods has always been an asshole with a rage problem. Why would Jodie have his kid? And he's also very, very controlling. I can't see James Woods being the father, staying completely out of that kid's life and not wanting to have some control over how the kid is brought up.
Seriously, can you actually believe James Woods would be able to control himself, keep quiet, stay out of this kid's life and accept any decisions Jodie and Cydney made regarding his upbringing?
- [quote]I cannot believe so many posters on this site care about this. Really?
What part of "pointless" don't you understand?
Anyway, the resemblence to James Woods might be just a coincidence. The kid looks like Buddy Foster, so maybe his looks are from the male Foster line. I can't see Jodie asking James fucking Woods to be a sperm donor, no matter how smart the guy is.
But at the same time, the kid looks nothing like the other rumored donor, Randy Stone.
- More like Howdy Doody
- I think the donor was mccuylay mckulkinz.
Or however you spellz it.
- Jodie and Randy Stone were thick as thieves for years. He took paternal leave when she had a baby, I can't remember if it was the first one or the second one. All signs point to him as the father but the older boy does look exactly like James Woods.
Jodie has a predilection for being good friends with incredible assholes like Mel Gibson so Woods as the father isn't out of the question.
This is a picture of Randy Stone and Jodie Foster.
- Randy Stone died several years ago and his mother gave an interview to somebody or other saying that if he was the sperm donor, she had never been told.
As Stone is dead, if he was the sperm donor, Foster would have admitted it already to stop speculation with the sperm donor conveniently dead.
- I remember an interview right before her second son was born where Foster said that she aimed for both kids to be Scorpios, but the second one will actually be born under the sign (he was born prematurely, so she must have been disappointed). Do women really calculate this kind of shit? What a stupid idea.
- R138 Yes they do. The Zodiac is a big deal especially when they have kids. It's funny to hear female friends of mine whine that their son is becoming a real Cancer and the like.
Foster is book smart and life stupid.Just because she speaks French doesn't mean that she's street wise at all. She is best friends with Mel Gibson and Robert Downey Jr who are nutty substance abusers.
- By Hollywood standards, Jodie Foster is intelligent and very well educated.
- R140 - exactly.
- The entertainment industry is full of people who never went to college, so that's not saying much.
- [quote]I made a little comparison for you guys. It took long to post because this place is always on lockdown.
Wow, R123, are you saying that you waited a whole year to be able to post that?
I admire your patience and tenacity.
- If Woods is the boy's father, do you think he probably impregnated her himself? (instead of IVF)
- R80 Do many lesbians do this? I just find the idea of sperm banks and sperm donors so silly.
- Did he get dad's dong?
- I asked my Granny who is an expert on these matters, to take a look at the pics we have of James and eldest boy, after a careful review, Granny declared, "that boy looks like James spit him out. He the daddy."
- Wow, the younger kid really does ping in this pic -
- Jodie is certifiably nuts. She was caught trying to shield her face from the paps again and cursing them off, since, you know, she's above the downsides of fame and believes actors should be left alone and out of the public eye. Some articles are calling it plastic surgery hiding, but I doubt that.
- 1. James Woods is the daddy.
2. Cyd had a very noticeable facelift, in that Daily Mail article it looks bad.
3. There are JF paparazzi videos on YouTube. She bad mouths them and gets right in their faces, while her kids run away in the background. Don't mess fuck with me fellas.
- R150 Not in that one she doesn't, she just goes up to one and reasonably calmly says "Would you stay away from my children?"
- Foster is itching for a confrontation (same happened with that kid who was taking a photo of her at the Grove a couple of years back - she grabbed him by the arm).
There are far worse things in life than being photographed by the paps every now and then.
- Turkey baster R144
- R153 So because she's a lezza means she's allergic to cock? I'm sure Woods would be up for it, he'd shag anything.
- Here's a more recent photo of the older boy. He's much better looking than he was though he has lesbian clothes sense (go on, sue me).
Doesn't look like Woods to me and I don't think Woods is the donor. Woods has been married twice and no kids. Shooting blanks.
Both kids are redheads. Cherchez le ginger gene.
- Woods is not the father. That boy suffers from nocockatall
- Kid has big dick face.
Maybe he's the son of the guy who fathered Prince Harry!
- He has a significant ping to him.
- James Woods told me he was the father.
- Quite possible R154. I know of gay men that can't stand women just because they are women. There're all kinds out there.
- Okay, I'm convinced. James Woods is that kid's father. Those latest photos have me convinced. He looks identical to a young James Woods, the shape of the face, the hair, the eyes, the nose, the dented chin--all James Woods. He doesn't look a thing like Randy Stone.
Jodie probably wanted a genius kid.
"Contact", the movie Jodie and Woods both appeared in, was released in 1997. The kid was born in 1998.
- R161, WOW, you figured it out, we are impressed. Now all we know that the father is Mr.James Woods
- I think James Woods is the father too, I just can't believe he is able to stay out of this kid's life and not want to tell Jodie what she can and can't do with him and how she should be raising him
James woods is a gigantic controlling asshole. Does Jodie have some awful blackmail material on him?
- Why would Foster pick a fairly known actor as sperm donor? I would think she'd want an anonymous donor, not a famous face so people can guess who the father is.
That said, the kid is a spitting image of Woods.
- [quote]WOW, you figured it out, we are impressed. Now all we know that the father is Mr.James Woods
Lighten up, twat-breath.
- It isn't Woods. Woods is the biggest loudmouth and exhibitionist there is. No way would a paranoid like Foster trust Woods. Woods has a genius IQ? He's ugly, creepy, has had abusive relationships with women, has never fathered a kid from any of his wives, and his career has been in the toilet for 20 years. You guys forgetting the Sean Young episode? If Woods were the donor he'd have been shouting it from the rooftops for years to get attention.
- [quote]James woods is a gigantic controlling asshole.
How do you know this? Have you spent time around him?
- No R167, it's just that he tells the world that what he is by his actions. He's a rage-a-holic asshole
- I meant the "controlling" part.
- Why would anybody even think James Woods was the donor? Because he was in Contact? McConaughey, Zemeckis, Carl Sagan, Rob Lowe and Tom Skerritt were also involved in Contact. Unless Foster's blind, I'd ask any of them to fill the turkey baster before I'd ask Woods. Well, maybe not Zemeckis. She was never friends with Woods before (or since).
- Just playing the odds I'm leaning heavily toward sperm bank clinic. I just think it seems the easiest, hassle-free way for Jodie to go about get impregnated although I wouldn't rule out a slim possibility of JF going the turkey baster or old-fashioned way route. That is, if she had planned years beforehand for being on the lookout for a friendly and discreet donor who she could trust to never blab about it. That said, she probably took the hassle-free sperm bank option.