- That was how I knew I was gay: the guys in gym class that were already hairy by the time they were 13. It used to drive me out of my mind
- It used to be a big disappointment to me when I would see someone with a patch of hair showing at the top of the shirt for months, and then when I would finally get him naked, that is all the body hair that he had. But over the years, I have learned to not really care whether they are hairy or not. I'm just glad that I am hairy myself, because that gets me more action than anything else about me.
- My favorite hairy chested twink, Matthieu Charneau :)
- My favorite example is James Righton from the Klaxons, aka Keira Knightley's boyfriend (he's already in his mid-20s in these pics, but still looks very babyfaced.)
- Another pic:
- Guys, don't you ever want to suck real tits?
- R4 and R7= Henry Cavill, desperately trying to smokescreen
- You didn't answer my question though R8
- R8, rub my tit and put it in your mouth. Taste it. Ah...yes, make my day
- I like tits whether they are male or female. What is not to like?
- "Young dudes with hairy chests" This post headline does not leave much place for interpretation does it you dumbfucks?
- R11 There goes my boy/girl!
- Boy it's sad what passes for "hairy" in a Google search now. But here's one.
- [quote]That was how I knew I was gay: the guys in gym class that were already hairy by the time they were 13.
This! I remember a guy in grade nine who had the full beard and furry chest at age 14. I was both insanely envious and out of my mind with lust over him.
- As I recall, the early maturers turned out to be short in stature when the rest of us guys caught up.
Am I recalling this error?
- How long until this get contaminated into a bear thread?
- Nice r14!
My partner helped stage a play last night that featured in one of its main roles a baby-faced 20-year-old wearing a v-neck tee shirt that showed a nice hairy chest. My partner said throughout rehearsals he always wore clothes that displayed his fur. Straight, alas, but really a turn-on.
- This has always interested me. I don't have a preference between smooth and hairy, but why do some develop hair and others do not ?? I am 49 years old now and virtually hairless still .... but if I recall correctly, my father was quite hairy. One of my half brothers (and his son) -- Hairy. Two other brothers, like me -- Smooth.
So, what the heck is the explanation ???
- You are adopted.
- Not hairy enough for you, R14?
The first time I saw that much chest hair on a boy, I freaked out internally, *terrified* it would happen to me. Of course, there was no one to talk to about it. Thankfully, I turned out nearly chest-hairless.
- Chest hair can come late too.
First cousin had no hair the last time I saw him at age 22. Flash forward 10 years, he's got a full pelt.
I asked him what the hell happened and he said "All this," indicating his torso, "grew after I was 25."
I had never seen any guy before or since with late-onset body hair.
- I've met a few guys like that, R22. But what I think is more common is guys with full chest hair growing lots of back hair throughout their 20's, 30's, and even 40's. A study - I can't remember which one - revealed that the peak age of hairiness is 57, so I guess that makes sense.
- John Long. Mmmm...
- You fucked up, R24.
- Beau Mirchoff (from Desperate Housewives and Awkward). He wears a lot of t-shirts to hide his hair, and he trimmed it down a lot for his role in I Am Number Four.
But you can see from this still how incredibly furry he is. I could stare at this image and fantasize about his entire torso forever...
- Ha !Yes I did, R25! I meant Josh Long. My auto-correct likes the name John.
- How would anyone know Mirchoff was furry from that still?
And Ben looks to be 30 if he's a day.
- [quote]How would anyone know Mirchoff was furry from that still?
Did you see that bush about his belt?! I'd get tongue-tangled (with joy!) in that bush.
- R30, hasn't everybody got that much?
- Sure, right above their dicks, R31. But that's his treasure trail right below the belly button. And from other pics I've seen, it continues all the way to a bit below his neck. He is one hairy cub!
- Well then you should have used one of those picture, R32!
Are you smart?
- Here's another one of unshaved (or carefully trimmed?) Beau. Unfortunately, he's been shaving all or most of it off ever since Desperate Housewives.
- It you're too blind to find the patch of hair yourself, R33, then you either have cataracts or you should be asking yourself your own question. Blind dumbass.
- One of the guys on my college's swim team used to shave our school's name in his chest hair.
That was so hot.
- Less talking, more hot pics please
- Pondering what he read
- Wrapping up soccer practice
- B&W bicep flex
- Nice smile
- Wow, who is that, R38? Nice.
- R40's dick is like a worm that springs its head from....somewhere.
- Sitting wide
- All that hair helps hold it in place
- Something looks interesting
- Coach likes it
- Do these boxers make my eyes pop?
- Look into my eyes...
- [Let's try R50 again]
Look into my eyes...
- Some of these guys aren't young at all.
- Agreed R53.
25 and below, please.
- ^ Go find your own pics, you sick pedos
- Go rot in hell r55
- I think this may qualify under the thread description:
- R53 = Jerry Sandusky
- I'm looking for teen boys with hairy chests, not twentysomethings.
- r58 = old and envious. Ain't had any hot young dick in 40 years
- [quote]Go find your own pics, you sick pedos
LMAO at the idea of "pedos" cruising a thread for hairy chests.
- :) part Lebanese
- Love, love, love that furry twink at r49.
- [quote]study - I can't remember which one
You and your fake studies.
- R52's gif looks like a hairy version of Ashton Kutcher.
- Beautiful young man
- I must know who R38 is!
- Broadway actor, r67. Don't recall his name.
- Curse you, R68! Anyone else know?
- A very young Jesse White.
- R38, his name would appear to be Robin Causse (I used Google Images to find him).
- R38, Robin Causse playing Hamlet
- R73 is NSFW
- R37 is my favorite so far.
- R14, his name wasn't Ken by any chance?
- Hairy Chest! Now a hairy back? No! Is it true that when you shave (hair from any part of your body) it grows back longer and thicker?
- Chris Justis
- how about slightly hairy chest but hairiest legs ever! NSFW!!
- Chris Justis' hairy ass.