- Thom Bierdz
- J. Eddie Peck looked the hottest in Dangerously Close.
- [quote]J. Eddie Peck looked the hottest in Dangerously Close.
Mmm Mmm...J Eddie was walking sex in "Lambada"
- Russell Johnson
- Since I just posted a out him in the GH thread....John J. York. He was always relegated to second-tier "hunk" status on GH, but damn, he still looks great at 54!
- J. Eddie made an appearance on "Cheers", and his ass was the object of lust for Carla and Diane, if I recall. What does the "J" stand for?
- Well, maybe we can blame this on Missy Reeves, too? I only know him as him as an interloper in the Jack/Jennifer relationship, circa 1991-92, although I realize he went onto other things......
- Bill Hemmer
- But did Eddie ever show his ass naked?
I remember him on Y&R in the 1990's, but haven't seen him since he was written out.
- I also agree about JJ York. He had a great bod and ass.
- [quote]J. Eddie made an appearance on "Cheers", and his ass was the object of lust for Carla and Diane, if I recall. What does the "J" stand for?
Eddie was in the "Knights of the Scimitar" episode of Cheers. He played Lance Apolloniare, a college student who was wooing Diane much to the chagrin of jealous Sam. In this first scene, he's wearing skintight jeans showcasing his gorgeous round ass. The camera lingers on it a while from behind and from the side, and it's just a sight to behold. Carla just thought he was hot, and ended up jumping on him at the end of the show.
- [quote]What does the "J" stand for?
His full name is John Edward Peck.
- Robert Prescott, the blonde asshole from "Bachelor Party" was hot.
- The last time I saw J. Eddie Peck he was the second to last Jake Martin on AMC. He was the one who was in a triangle with Greenlee and Leo (Greenlee actually had good chemistry with him and was not a bad triangle). I remember reading his age at the time. He looked a lot younger than his actual age and I think was only a year or two younger than Michael Knight (Tad).
- I saw "Lambada" on THIS network a few days ago and saw that this is a really pretty man. But I did not know his name or anything else that he had ever been in.
- He also did Dallas AND Dynasty in the '80s--simultaneously, if I remember correctly.
- In "Curse II: The Bite", he played a guy who gets bitten by a snake, whose hand slowly mutates into a snake creature. It's gross-out stuff, but worth watching to see him in tight jeans.
- I'll add Eric Thal to this list. He was a hunk and a half, and genuinely good in films like "A Stranger Among Us" and "Six Degrees of Separation". Why he never took off is a mystery.
His nude scene from "The Puppet Masters" is always good for a few j/o sessions.
- r18 your choice of masturbation fodder got me thinking of the proverb 'it takes all kinds of flowers to make a garden beautiful'
- Well, R19, you just made a whole bunch of sense.
- I agree with r18 about Eric Thal and that nude scene. I bought the DVD just for it.
Not sure what this is from but...hubba hubba!
- Brett Novek from America's Most Smartest Model and Brotherhood V: Alumni.
- I saw Eric Thal in a rerun of SVU recently--playing a pervert, what else?--and he was pretty hot in it. He was also in a couple of episodes of Criminal Intent, as different characters, so the L&O producers must like him.
Hasn't worked in several years but IMDB says he was involved with Charlize Theron in 2010.
- R22, I appreciate the shit out of that!
- R21, that photo is also from "The Puppet Masters".
Eric was involved with Charlize a couple of years ago, but don't know if they're still together or not.
He was scorching hot as Samson in the TNT movie "Samson & Delilah".
- Paul Telfer has a gorgeous face with chiseled features and crystal blue eyes. His body is more epic than the epics he's starred in. And he's a perfectly decent actor.
Why this British hunk has never starred in good -- or at least higher-profile -- shows is beyond me.
I'll take him over Sam Worthington or Liam McIntyre any day!
- That playing the corporate supervillain in the RESIDENT EVIL movies might be the most significant work Shawn Roberts ever does is depressing.
Especially since RESIDENT EVIL hides his gorgeous eyes behind sunglasses and his rocking body beneath 10 layers and a leather trenchcoat.
At least Shawn has progressed beyond playing the bully in sophomoric sex comedies and extras in PERCY JACKSON.
- Jessie Pavelka should be three times as famous as his douchebag cousin who went on THE BACHELOR.
He should have a career something akin to Paul Walker's.
- Travis Van Winkle never really made it past the "High school bully" typecast.
But FUCK he's hot!
- This is the best DVD Box Cover of the year!
- I always expected greater things from Marco Dapper.
He could be an action star.
- R26, how did he escape my notice? He's a perfect specimen!!!
- He escaped your notice, r32, by being an Underappreciated Hunk.
- A young Michael Biehn.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Michael Biehn Photos&id=62DDF01CFC5DF5E10F921229BB98B9D3042DFFB6&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=62DDF01CFC5DF5E10F921229BB98B9D3042DFFB6&selectedIndex=0
- Another pic of Paul Telfer
- Jessie Pavelka is a STUD. His Facebook fans want him to play Christian Grey in the upcoming 50 Shades movie.
- Nice pecs and legs, R36.
- Christopher Wiehl
Seems like he's guest-starred on just about everything but never broke out. He played Jorja Fox's boyfriend on an early season of "CSI" and was J. Crew Guy in "Broken Hearts Club." Just watched him on an old episode of "Wings." Gorgeous body and pretty face.
- Dan Gauthier. Walking sex in "Teen Witch", and later starred in the soft core flick "Illegal in Blue" with Stacy Dash. He was on All My Children for several years as well. Most of his work came in the '80s, with guest spots on 21 Jumpstreet, Punky Brewster, Married with Children and a starring role on the short-lived series Tour of Duty.
- Dan Gauthier was on One Life to Live not All My Children. Great, underrated actor nonetheless.
- Jeremy Renner
- [quote]Dan Gauthier was on One Life to Live not All My Children. Great, underrated actor nonetheless.
Whoops, my bad!
- Some hot pics of Shawn Roberts
- Shawn Roberts has a nice, muscular ass if not huge.
- rufus sewell
- he's hot as SHIT
- R36, SHIT, he needs to do PORN now!
- Mark Torkarski
- Keep your eye out for Shaun Sipos -- a child actor-turned hot hunk whom the CW has already jumped on for shows like MELROSE PLACE.
He just had a supporting role in TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D where he showed off his hottest body yet.
- Selena Gomez
- I don't know why Drew Gallagher hasn't blown up as an actor yet -- or gotten on any good shows.
He's fucking gorgeous and can act adequately as long as he plays himself. Strangely, he got an Emmy for somehow being involved with the producers on KEVORKIAN starring Al Pacino.
But he should be a star on the CW by now:
- Still of Drew Gallagher:
- I never heard of him until this minute, but I agree that I should have.
- I take it back. That video is boring.
- Andrew Bryniarski from Any Given Sunday and The Program.
- Agree, R55. That scene in The Program where he sticks a needle in his own muscle butt used to get me going.
He played Leatherface in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel with Matt Bomer some years ago.
- Lee Montgomery. Probably most known for his roles in "Ben" and "Girls Just Want To Have Fun". He sort of disappeared after the '80s.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gYTVTxoq6WE/ToCcpoKNrcI/AAAAAAAAAxY/UqBBwR2fASQ/s1600/Lee H Montgomery Still 1 by Melanie.jpg
- I always liked Ivan Sergei back in the "Mother May I Sleep With Danger?" days. Thought he might have became a bigger star then...
- Johnathon Schaech should have been bigger. I would have liked to have seen him in more erotic roles, preferably GOOD ones.
I saw him in PHANTOM, that submarine thriller recently.
I definitely think his hottest days are behind him, but he's still a fine, solid actor.
- Danny Pino took off his shirt on SVU tonight. Damn! Who would have guessed? He's hot as fuck.
- Paul Johansson. Yum.
- Milo Ventimiglia has jacked himself up into quite the muscle stud.
He really showed it off as the marine in THAT'S MY BOY and now he'll have a bit part alongside overappreciated hunks Taylor Lautner and Patrick Schwarzeneggar when GROWN UPS 2 opens.
So at least we know that Adam Sandler appreciates him.
I want to see his hot ass in a leading role!
- Interesting thread. Thanks for the pix!
- My 2 biggest surprises, at not becoming bigger, are Ivan Sergei, & Johnathan Schaech. Sergei was great in the indie "The Opposite Of Sex", as the bi-sexual lover, and Schaech was smokin hot in " How To Make An American Quilt". Turns out they were each the 'it' boys of the moment. Hard to believe those films were both almost 20 years ago. Sergei is now 42, Schaech, 43. I'm still surprised that neither has had a lead in any series. Both still look good - for guys in their 40's.
- Eric Thal, because the other pics of him upthread are gone...
- Eric's buttocks in THE PUPPET MASTERS
- Matt Keeslar!
- Johnathon Schaech.
- Cody Deal.
- Johnathon Schaech.
- Funny I remember seeing many of these hunks in a movie or in television when I was younger and then just forgot them, because they weren't working.
Why did their careers stop? Good looking guys yet some other good looking hunks got the parts. Why?
Milo V doesn't belong to this group, I think he has had a good career so far, haven't forgotten him.
- John Enos, anyone?
- Nick Wechsler
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/zp/Nick Wechsler Revenge Season 2 Episode 21 5zABErV5jTYl.jpg
- r34, Biehn apparently torpedoed his own career by being a nasty, violent drunk, or so I've heard.
I have a candidate from long ago, although he was probably more pretty than hunk: J. Phillips Holmes.
He was great in the first film version of Dreiser's An American Tragedy (later redone with Monty Swift and La Liz as A Place in the Sun), and in a few other films in the early thirties, and then - poof!
- Anothrt J. Phillips Holmes pic.
- Loved John Enos's big areolas. He and Mickey Rourke used to be close. I wonder if he bottomed for Mickey.
- Eric Thal. Gorgeous.
- Victor Webster
I never understood why he didn't have more success, he has worked regularly but never became a star. Now at age 40, time is running out on him.
- Wasn't Victor Webster accused by his ex wife/girlfriend of being abusive?That couldn't have helped his career.
- Victor Webster is the definition of prettyboy.
- John Allen Nelson- Baywatch
- Oh, good call, R82.
- Good call indeed, R82!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LikzyndVj-g/SphyuwgilGI/AAAAAAABOPA/fDsfjUVsmQk/s400/John Allen Nelson.jpg
- Eric Thal will be appearing soon on the episode of SVU now airing on USA (12:16 am, ET) for you fans.
If it's the right episode...I think it is, but so many are similar.
- Yeah, it's him on SVU.
- I've always like Sam Neill. From the beginning, his old movies when he was young, shit, I still would now. I'm in my early 30s. er, early mid-30s
- Jeff Branson of Young & Restless playing cop Ronan Malloy. Not only hot but the sexiest deep voice which just melts the viewer. We really should see the man in more roles, hope he lands a break through role because he deserves it.
- Dammmit, I missed Eric R85! Was that the one where he played a Russian or something? His accent was perfect.
- Brian Bloom. Never get tired of looking at him, especially his eyes and that awesome body. Also agree with the poster who mentioned Christopher Wiehl.