- The show is really beneath Lisa's high brow persona.
- Watch the first 15-20 minutes or so. All breeders, none excessively attractive, all with vile personalities. Will not watch again.
- * Watched
- Hated that blonde cunt with the stupid name who bullied everyone else. I hope she is horribly scarred in a grease fire.
Incidentally, I didn't think that any of the female "hot staff" were as attractive as Lisa. Seriously. They were all up their own asses but not particularly good looking or charismatic.
Sorry, Lisa. :(
- she was a no show at Kennedy's $45,000.00 birthday party ??? :((
- Horrible! so phony and scripted. Reminded me of the Janice Dickinson Modeling School show.
- Those boys ain't straight. No way, no how.
- Nice try, Andy at R7. A bunch of boring breeders swapping their straight partners throughout an entire season is not my idea of must-see TV. Why not produce a show with a bunch of hot guys--[bold]all gay[/bold]--swapping each other and air it on Bravo. Give your loyal viewers what they want, and then we'll talk. This Real Housefrau horseshit is over.
- Yeah, it was.ridiculous. That blonde woman, who insists that she is descended from a Swedish princess, is particularly revolting.
- Like royalty, or even a person with class and dignity, would be working at a bar. Puhleeze.
- I don't understand why peole like the Real Housefraus franchise.
- Google images for Jax Taylor and actor/model Vincent DePaul. They were boyfriends attending fashion week together several years ago, pictured together very lovey dovey and identified in the papers as boyfriends. So since he is living with Staasi, he is at a minimum bisexual or the whole show is a sham.
I am still chuckling over that plain Jane talking about how great looking they all are and then saying "sorry". She would not be great looking for Coon Knob, Arkansas, let alone L.A.
- OMG I know that guy Vincent de Paul from Miami-he blew me in the locker room of the david barton gym at the delano. He's hot, but hovering 40. How old is Jax? How long did they date for?
- R12 Maybe my gaydar is still in fine order because when I saw the commercial for this show I immediately thought he was gay. Then, I looked at his bio on Bravo and saw that he is supposedly dating a woman and thought I got it wrong.
- R13 did you enjoy the steam room? It's a fuck a feast on the weekends
- [quote]So since he is living with Staasi, he is at a minimum bisexual or the whole show is a sham.
Sweetie, they are actors, stop think Reality TV is "reality". So once again,Those boys ain't straight. No way, no how.
- I feel better now. I thought I was the only one who thought this show was a masterpiece shit!!!!! Is this supposed to market Lisa's restaurants? Really? Who came up with this brilliant idea? Gigi? This is retarded!!!!
- I don't mind that it was completely fake (all Bravo "reality" shows are completely fake) but it was just so relentlessly boring. What is the point of that show?
- this was before DBG moved up the beach....at the delano, the lockerroom just had two showers-separated by a curtain that was always getting peeled back...
- Do these vile people who work at Sur actually lend some cache to the place? Is Lisa hoping to attract customers who want to see the people involved in all this (fake) drama up close, no matter how repulsive they and their antics are? I suppose any publicity is good publicity.
- Why did the guy who LOVES to use the work "sucks" shave his forehead? Not his brow area, the middle of his forehead. Very strange.
- I have tried to watch this and I can't. It's fake and weird! I am done! I am texting as I am trying to watch this! It's fake, I finally changed it! Oh God sorry but Lisa it has to be Cancelled! Bad and so fake!
- I like Lisa a lot, but found this show to be unwatchable. Good concept, but truly horrible people.
I thought the actual transition from RHOBH to the new show was pretty cool though. Felt a bit like the old network days (70s, 80s).
- Id hoist my legs for jax any time.
- Umm, no. I refuse to watch. I can't even believe there's a thread about this abomination.
- So we're still supposed to believe Lisa is "classy"?
- Probably one of the most pointless and boring reality shows of all time, and that says a lot. The sad thing is that these servers think that their incredibly shallow lives are interesting enough for anyone to give a shit. How are the ratings? Are people actually watching this dreck?
- Oh Lisa, Really?
- Jax and Tom Sandoval are both hot.
- The guys on the show are closeted gay men and I don't support reality tv shows where the guys are clearly gay yet act heterosexual. I was the same way with Million Dollar Listing with the Madison and Josh characters . Since they came out, I now tune in.
- I want jax inside me deeply.
- I just found out lisa vanderpump was the woman in the ABC poisoned arrow video - -blew my mind!
- Someone on another thread said this show is a hit in the ratings. That cannot possibly be true, can it? Anyone know?
- The gays not watching this? I was pretty sure y'all would be talking about last night's explosive episode
- Supposedly Stassi was on The Amazing Race - Family Edition.
She got to see Phil's amazing package in person.
- This show makes Hamlet look unscripted.
- [quote]This show makes Hamlet look unscripted.
If so, it's better acted than most so-called reality shows, like The Hills. God, the Kuntdashians are the worst. "OK, this week Kim's going to pretend to have a nervous breakdown. We'll dress her up in wigs and have her adopt multiple personalities." (This was the actual plot one week.)
[quote]The guys on the show are closeted gay men
Some certainly appear to be. My favorite moment was when Tom's butch girlfriend borrowed his make-up and said, "Tom never met a cosmetic he didn't like."
- I love trashy entertainment (Mob Wives, Million Dollar Decorators, Gallery Girls, etc.) but this show is so bad the first episode almost turned my stomach upside down.
- I'm shocked there's such outright hatred for something so innocuous. I'd expect some interest, if only for the men. (The long-haired manager--Peter?--is growing on me, too.
There are much worse things on the air, even on Bravo. For a network that has foisted a dozen "real" housewives shows on us, each trashier than the last, this by comparison seems as refined as a Merchant Ivory film.
- These "hot" guys remind me of a couple fraternity brothers I knew.
They know they're good looking but are incredibly insecure about themselves. They think that if their looks go, they have NOTHING to live for.
One guy got in a bike accident and had some road rash over his eye. Wouldn't leave the house for two weeks. Spent his days staring in the mirror whining and calling every girl he knew for makeup help.
Needless to say, the other brothers were ruthless in their heckling.
It was a laugh riot.
- Vegging out watching this trash now. My god, has there ever been assembled a more self-absorbed, narcissistic, entitled group of people for a reality show? Someone needs to remind them that they're service people.
- [quote]Vegging out watching this trash now. My god, has there ever been assembled a more self-absorbed, narcissistic, entitled group of people for a reality show? Someone needs to remind them that they're service people.
And yet you're watching them and contributing to their ratings...
- I've already changed the channel, r43, dear heart.
- Shame on you people who watch this tripe. I love LV, but not this much.
- Is that piece of shit still on?
- r41 Well, they're right. They should be concerned about losing their looks
- None of those guys are really goodlooking. The episode where the one was in bed in Vegas - you can tell how much makeup he must wear in everyday life.
- Peter has beautiful eyes. I want to see him and Tom in a prolonged 69 session, complete with cum swallowing.
- Lisa's son Max is cute. How come we don't see Pandora's gay husband? Has he run off with Cedric?
- What's happened to Cedric? Santa Monica Blvd? Back to Paris with his prostitute Momma?
I want to see he and Jax fuck. Or spit roasted by Frank and Tom.
- Jax is beat. His good looking expiration date is almost up, and his modeling days are nearly over. That said, he's got a nice body. I have to wonder how much longer he can keep being a whore, before people view him as 100% completely pathetic?
Max (Lisa's adopted son) is cute, but he must reek, because she's always telling him to cut his hair and take a bath. I don't even want to know what he smells like.
Peter is cute. He seems to be the most level-headed of all, and he must be, for Lisa to make him a manager. Is he Mexican or Middle Eastern or something else? I can't tell. Whatever he is, I'd hit it!
Tom is a flamer. He may have a girlfriend, but he's a total douche flamer. Not much else to say about him.
The two anorexic brunettes are ugly as hell. The only thing they have going for them is that they're not fat. Both of them think they're gorgeous, but they're just ... plain.
Stassi is very pretty, but she's such a bitch. She deserves Jax and all the shit that comes with it.
My favorite is Laura Leigh. What a fucking nutjob. You couldn't make that shit up if you tried!
- Jax has Bethanny Frankel jawline.
- Tom has very high maintenance hair, Would like to see Jax explore his perfectly groomed anus. Peter is sexy in a offbeat way
- Laura-leigh got a recurring role on that Jennfier Love Hewitt show so goof for her crazy ass.
Jax has a big secret at the season finale I am guessing it is he has been with men before. I mean come on he lives in WeHo...
These people might work at sur but come on - if I were at the bar waiting for a drink and the bartenders girlfriend was bitching him out I would be talking to the manager. They have personal fights right at work - the management coddles them, they are kept for good tv. Schena has a bitch fit because she was called to work Lisa's party but instead is covering for ugly girl? Who cares? You make money either way, you serve either way, what is the big deal. IF i was the manager my response would have been, do you want to work? No? Okay thanks, see ya.
The whole Jax got a porn start pregnant thing..I mean come on what porn star gets pregnant? You get fucked for a living. Sounds like Jax likes it bare though as Laura-Leigh said "I let you inside me with no protection" so I was thinking she is going to fake pregnant to fuck with him. Hell I would.
I don't get the Stassi attraction though. She is a cunt. Her pussy must be made of gold or something.
- Stassi is not that pretty. In fact she was fug on Amazing Race. Some surgery there.
- Shut up about this turd.
- Well, the big secret was that Jax had cheated on Stassi in Las Vegas and the girl did claim to have gotten pregnant. He also admitted that he was an habitual liar and constantly fabricated details of his life.
It was a little surprising to see someone allow themselves to look like such a POS on national television. It was much more surprising that they found some twist that made Stassi end up looking somewhat sympathetic.
[quote]Peter is cute. He seems to be the most level-headed of all, and he must be, for Lisa to make him a manager. Is he Mexican or Middle Eastern or something else? I can't tell. Whatever he is, I'd hit it!
Me too. By the end, he was definitely the most attractive of the guys. As for his background, his last name is Madrigal, whatever that is.
If I had a complaint about the show, it was that there was too little of Peter. But as R52 said, he seems level-headed--which doesn't make for much drama. Or perhaps he just doesn't want his private life so exposed. On some site where Lisa was explaining who was screwing whom, she said Peter sleeps with everyone!
- r55, no need to guess whether or not Jax has been with men.
http://www.starpulse.com/events/2464/0/256/More Photos From Mercedes-Benz Los Angeles Fashion Week/1/
- Jax is the epitome of bi.
- What's weird is that Stassi, who claims to google everyone who comes into her life, didn't seem to have any idea that he's bi. She was worried that he would cheat on her with women, but never seemed at all concerned about men.
- Well, R61...
Looking at R59's link, she didn't try very hard. It comes right out and states "Vincent De Paul and boyfriend Jax Taylor."
Although, "Jax" said last night that his name was Jason, actually. He made up Jax, along with his heterosexuality, apparently.
- Jax Taylor & Vincent De Paul were both very successful models in Miami Beach. They have remained FRIENDS throughout the years. All this stuff written about Vincent is so typical trying to write negative & false things about a person. Vincent is currently a award winning producer in Hollywood and has a legit acting career. Who ever the anymous writer that wrote that stuff about De Paul is very wrong. All is have to say is -IN YOUR DREAMS.
Lilian R. Hanson
- Vincent De Paul is a great guy. They are writing things that are false about him.
- Wait. So he admitted he's bisexual?
- Vincent DePaul is a leech and a loser.
- Peter needs to cut his 90's hair. The ponytail is over.
- Oh no, R67
His hair is perfect to hold on to as I force his head down on my cock and proceed to fuck the taste out of his mouth.
- Vincent De Paul is a saint!
- Jax swings both ways .....big deal. Most models are 'gay for pay' if they're straight. Reality is most are bi. They gravitate where the money is , and who can help their careers. Male or female is less important than what someone can do for them,
- The reunion was unintentionally hysterical. All of these nuts acting like this stuff is real with Andy in the center doing his usual schtick. And forget Jax - are we supposed to believe the other queen is straight??
- [quote]are we supposed to believe the other queen is straight??
If you mean Tom Sandoval, I don't believe it.
Others must have wondered, too. When you Google his name, the second suggestion after his name alone is "tom sandoval gay," even before "tom sandoval vanderpump rules."
- Stassi can do better than Jax.
- WTF kind of name is "Vanderpump"?
- They did a tag segment about Tom's grooming.
- WTF was up with the extreme closeups on everyone? Talk about scary.
- To the Vanderpump family,
Please contact Allison Hart of Lavely and Singer. She will have any mention of you deleted from the internet. It's awesome and few major celebs like me take advantage. Allison is listed in the phone book FYI. Hiring her is the best investment of my life. It kept me out of prison. She and Marty Singer will even get LAPD, on thier payroll, to terrorize and ruin anyone who writes negativity about you.
- Ugh, R75. He shaves his forehead to exfoliate. That was gross to see for some reason.
- [quote]Stassi can do better than Jax.
Trash for trash
- (R77) thier?
e before i except after y, dear
The Spelling Troll
- actually shaving your face to exfoliate is a very old practice. Caroline Manzo said she does it like two reunions ago - that she learned it from her mother or something.
Laura Leigh who actually looked the craziest - is the most successful. She booked a third lead in a Jennifer Aniston movie, and is a series regular on the Client List with Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- Laura-Leigh is the only one of the cast who actually had realistic goals. She may have had the hots for Jax, but as soon as she booked a gig, she was out of there.
- Have they cancelled this shit yet?
- It is by far the fakest of all the fake "reality" shows. totally and completely made up with NO basis in reality.
- r82, they are ALL actors. That chick was hired to play a part just like the rest.
- [quote]It is by far the fakest of all the fake "reality" shows.
Woe, you haven't seen many reality shows.
The Hills as much as admitted it was scripted in the last episode. Adam Levine has talked about how they cast his hairdresser ("Justin Bobby") to play the part of Audrina's love interest.
But the Kuntrashians are by far the phoniest. They actually have scripts with a dilemma that gets solved by the end of the episode. One week Kim developed multiple personalities and started wearing wigs and talking with bad accents. Another week Kim starts stealing Kourtney's breast milk to use as a skin treatment. So ridiculous...
- R86, you've just basically described every episode of Vanderpump Rules. No difference at all. You seriously don't think it is just as scripted as the ones you mentioned?
- This show is pure filth. Bravo needs more real, wholesome shows centered on family like Tardy for the Wedding.
- Oh the secrets I could tell.
- "The Hills" never called itself a reality show.
"The Hills" fan
- Pretty sure Andy got him some Jax...
- [quote]Have they cancelled this shit yet?
No, it was only 8 episodes. There was a reunion and there may be an outtakes show. I have no idea if they intend on having a second season.
But if they do, be sure to skip it since you know you consider it shit.
I'm always amazed how many DLers claim to hate this or that show, but never miss a single episode. I guess they have nothing interesting to talk about on DL so they have to watch something they "hate" to come here and bitch about it.
Or maybe they're just cunts who love to bitch.
[quote]"The Hills" never called itself a reality show.
"The Hills is a reality television series which originally aired on MTV from May 31, 2006 until July 13, 2010."
I grant you, it was far from reality. But MTV did promote it as a reality show and referred to it as such.
- I totally saw pictures of Vincent De Paul at the Golden Globes, and he was with a MILF who is also an actress, by the name of Elizabeth Webster, and they appeared totally enamored with each other... They were inseparable the entire night.
Models get a bad rap all the time, and Vincent is so beyond just being a model. He is an award winning actor/producer, and he has helped so many fellow former models, including Channing Tatum!... check out the facts yourself!
I think Vincent would be great on the new season of Vanderpump Rules to set the record straight, pardon the pun... That he and Jax are just awesome buds who have survived the model rat race.
By the way, there's nothing wrong with male models that are into each other, it just doesn't happen to be these two...
- I've never heard of Vincent De Paul until this thread, which he's evidently discovered.
- Oh, Vincent/R93, your self-promotion tactics are all too transparent, my darling. I shall look forward to seeing you in the back row of the chorus in Broadway Bares in June, hon.
- Hold up.. Justin Bobby was Adam Levine's hairdresser?
- So now you are critizing Vincent for helping those with HIV!! -Anyone who performs for Broadway Bares like Vincent & Matthew Morrison(Glee) in OK in my book. -Also Anonymous he is producer and lives in LA and his last show on Broadway was like 5 years ago. --GOOD LUCK DARLING.
- Yes, R96, Levine said Justin Brescia was "a genius hairdresser."
It's making more sense why "Justin Bobby" had little interest in Audrina.
- Vanderfake Rules
- [quote]Max (Lisa's adopted son) is cute
Adopted? Why did she adopt? Is Pandora adopted too?
- What do the rest of the staff who aren't cast members think of these people? They must hate them always getting attention and bringing their personal fights into work. If the non-stars had brought their drama to work to air in front of customers, they would've been fired.
- I read somewhere this show is canceled and will not continue.
- r100, She has Ken's wide, flat face so I doubt it. Poor girl is not attractive.
r102, I doubt it. It was consisently higher rated than any show Bravo has trotted out recently, save for Shits of Sunset. As sad as it is, this is what the Bravo audience wants.
- This group is not as good-looking as they believe they are. Nor are they as unique as they believe they are in aspiring to fame despite a marked lack of talent. Lisa should be really embarrassed.
- Isn't part of the joke that these average-to-unattractive people think their hot shit? The closeups are particularly scary.
- Lisa refers to them constantly as hot shit as well. I think we are supposed to believe they are all smoking hot, and they aren't.
- if you want to see the worst movue EVER, starring vincent de paul...It might still be on netflix
- Oh, dear, Joel K, how dense are you? Vincent has done Broadway Bares so he can use his only assets with the hope of landing a bit part in a movie or a meal ticket. He's never even been in a Broadway show and he's never been a dancer. The only reason he got into BB was because he let Jerry Mitchell fuck him once.
- That guy declaring his undying love for that bitchy girl over and over again--are they angling for their own show? He needs to dial it way down if he wants to be even the tiniest bit believable.
- Those two guys are both gay, no? The queen with the concealer dating that odd looking chick? Come on.
- The outtakes show is on now, ET.
It's better than the reunion show. A little more of Peter and gay Tom.
Still too much of Jax and Stassi, but their dramas were the focus of the show from the beginning.
- I think they have this show to cater to a younger demographic audience for the 20 something crowd? It's just a guess.
This show is horrible and complete junk! They should call it, Vanderpump Sucks! Many of the new shows that are airing on Bravo are laughable and complete crap! Shrinks of LA? Really? Like those aren't actors? The Housewife shows, Rachael Zoe, and Tabitha, are my limit.
- Lisa is really unprofessional. What boss gets involved with all the sex lives of their employees?
- It's like 'Melrose Place' but with even worse actors. And the girls look homely.
At one point society has to take a good look at itself and ask: Does it do us any good to watch that kind of entertainment? Will the people of the future even try to make something of themselves other that crazy famewhores?
- r113, this show proves she's as much of a fameho as the rest. No truly classy dame would attach herself to this crap.
- [quote] Max (Lisa's adopted son) is cute
I agree. However, Lisa is constantly telling him to cut his hair, and *ugh* take a bath. He must reek of b.o. Being in a band, that would not be surprising.
This show has REALLY attracted the ire of Datalounge, like catnip. I guess any show with attractive yet vapid boys and girls, will bring out the jealousy, no?
Fact is, I agree that most of them aren't as attractive as they think they are. But the show was good entertainment. Which is all I really care about.
Though I can't imagine what a second season would possibly entail, since this season pretty much exposed what little depth these people had.
What more is there?
- You do realize that every negative reaction is not rooted in jealousy, right r116?
- r116, you can trust that Mr. Cohen will be able to extract more fake drama for season 2. Same way they did for the Househos and Shits of Sunset, although the tide seems to have changed for the latter.
- [quote]you've just basically described every episode of Vanderpump Rules. No difference at all.
Have got ever seen it? It's nothing like the Kuntrashians, which has some ludicrous mini-plot which lasts a single episode.
VR focused almost entirely, from the first episode to the last, on the romance and breakup of Jax and Stassi, and how it affected their friendships and the fallout at Sur.
To a much lesser degree, there was some focus on Schena, her career, and her drama with Eddie Cibrian's ex.
VR was smart to keep it down to 8 episodes, since the Jax/Stassi saga couldn't support much more. I would have preferred a more interesting couple but the producers had to stay with the big drama. I'd have been happy with an episode of nothing but Tom applying his make-up and Peter conditioning his hair. Hopefully we'll see more of these two in the inevitable second season.
Since most of the staff (at least the ones featured this season) are aspiring models and actors, it would be interesting to see more about their careers. Especially, as they don't seem too successful. For example, Tom's gf hasn't made it big as a model and has worked at Sur for five years. Furthermore, Lisa made a comment on the outtakes show that the girl was too difficult and would never be promoted. Really, more difficult than Stassi?
- Laura Leigh has a role in the new Jenifer Aniston movie! Also, Jennifer Love Hewitt mentioned on Andy's show that she works with LL on her show The Client List but was embarrassed for her.
Jax said on Andy's show that Channing Tatum used to be his roommate when they first started modeling!
Pic below: Vincent De Paul and boyfriend Jax Taylor - More Photos From Mercedes-Benz Los Angeles Fashion Week
- Laura Leigh's movie coming out with Jen Aniston is called "We're the Millers."
She's making bank now. I hope she never talks to Jax again. And I hope he's gay too.
(Reply 108) Now you are accusing Jerry Mitchell of sleeping with the performers of BROADWAY BARES.
You are pathetic. For the record Mitchell is the founder and producer of the show. He does not cast the show.
You have it out for Vincent. Sorry you are so delusional that you have to write nasty untrue shitabout actually a good guy in Hollywood. PS-- Darling you are so off the mark about he has talent and certainly does not need the money.... (Meal ticket bullshit!!!) & Jax Taylor is the best thing on the show....
- Agree with earlier post - JAX does have. Bethany Frankel jawline. What is that ? Is there a clinical name , when the skin appears jowly, but super tight ?
- I think Stassi and Rachel Zoe are lost sisters - they both use the word LITERALLY as emphasis for everything..
I LITERALLY brought you a sandwich...I LITERALLY wanted to run.
Bravo - where the English language gets murdered every day.
- [quote]Jennifer Love Hewitt mentioned on Andy's show that she works with LL on her show The Client List but was embarrassed for her.
Embarrassed about Laura Leigh being on a reality show? I mean, she's now playing a whore on Lifetime...
BTW, I was surprised that Georgia changed the rules at the "spa." Now, anything goes. It's not just massages with happy endings.
- I resurrected this thread in case anyone's watching VR.
I enjoy it, despite how manipulative the situations are. Jax and Stassi are obnoxious, and there for drama alone, but I find Lisa amusing inasmuch as she's trying to be a mother figure to these infantile adults.
I only started watching RHOBH for more Lisa but most of the others make it difficult viewing.
- Jax, put on that jockstrap and ride that dildo.....NOW!
- Interesting that Jax used to be roommates with Channing Tatum early in his modeling career when he was self identified as bisexual so maybe Jax is also bi.
- You should do what did. I deleted the Bravo channel from my channel lineup on the remote. Now I never have to bother with that shitty channel.
- Ok, how do you say channing tatum is a former self identifying bisexual? I've definitely heard that and totally believe it but what's the source?
- I think R128 may have gotten it backward.
Jax had a boyfriend prior to Vanderpump Rules and they were photographed holding hands. He may be bi or just bearding with Stassi. He's not my type.
Gay Tom (Sandoval?), on the other hand is exactly the type of proto-gay guy I love fucking for the "first" time. Am I sadistic for enjoying their physical and psycholgic discomfort?
- BTW, I don't think the comment was referring to Tatum
- Same as last season. VP walks around threatening to fire fire fire. Alas she wont. And why is Pandie involved in this trash? Jax is hot as fuck.
- I loved the scene where Jax sprayed aftershave on his dick and Tom said not to rather, spray deodorant in back of his balls.
I want to see them both fucking each other. You know they want to.
- I've always wondered who watches this crap.
I happened to see some 'real housewives' whores being interviewed on some talk show last week, I think they were the California whores.
One of them, a British plastic surgeried brunette claimed to be a witch. Unless she is going to levitate one of the other bitches, I can't imagine why anyone would watch this crap.
When I watch TV, with the limited time I have to watch, I want to entertained. I watch sitcoms to laugh, talk shows to see what my faves are up to and music shows because I enjoy most types of music, I also enjoy true crime shows as well as nature and science shows. I also watch PBS and series on BBCA.
I cannot get into this reality shit. It's so brain numbing. I can't imagine why anyone would care about the vacuous lives of golddiggers and other such trashy people.
A guy I work with has a theory why people watch reality garbage because it makes them feel better about their own lives. Viewers see these rich, but apparently unhappy people always screaming, pulling out each others weaves and acting like low rent Alexis Carringtons, it's all pretty pathetic.
- Well smell you 135. Aren't you just the fancy one.
- Shut up u old cunt. Then DON'T watch the show an just fuck off, who cares what u think or do. We wanna hear about gay jax and stossy!
- R130 All that I can say is that Channing Tatum is not only "former bisexual" actor who early their career self identified as bi.
- Whats an Alexis Carrington. A house wife?
- Channing Tatum, or as I like to call him Channing Ta-Yum!, used to be a passed around gimp who let anyone fuck him in his ass, just let them slide it right in there.
- Anyone watch that wwhl after show Andy claimed Jax would be naked.
- Miss Cohen looks even more desperate trying to pimp this show than he does the Housewives.
The clearly fake relationship that drives this show is worthy of some Hills-type scripts.
Why not just embrace the fauxreality trash as it is and not make the extra leaps to deem it REAL?
- Jax on Baggage claiming he slept with 312 women. This guy is gay, no?
- He was photographed with Vincent DePaul at a fashion show in 2007 and the caption read Vincent DePaul and Boyfriend...
I have a feeling he will fuck whatever gets him fame.
- I stopped watching VPRules a while back but I did watch Stassi and Jax on WWHL last night.
Jax was clearly stoned out of his mind. His "I still love you, Stassi!" shit is an act so it wouldn't surprise me if his heterosexuality is also an act.
It's also clear that Andy hates both of them--afterall, they're wannabes and not REAL stars like Kelly Ripa and her husband.
- [quote]Jax on Baggage claiming he slept with 312 women. This guy is gay, no?
Matt Dallas on Howard Stern claiming he slept with over 50 girls in high school. This guy is gay, no?
Gay guys always go too far when trying to act hetero.
- And what about the emaciated "rocker" guy crying about his fake relationship with that odd-looking chick?
- Clearly the Pandora/Schena friendship is made up. When they had the joint birthday party at the bar. Pandora and her husband were sooo far out of place there.
Tom and Kristen - Kristen is sooooooo obsessed with having Tom as a BF . I think the best thing to ever happen to her was Tom fucking that bottle service girl in LV. She now has something to guilt him with into being hers forever. That and she is such a fucking debbie downer. Same with Katie. First of all that blonde hair? No. I know you want to be Stassi but no.
Speaking of Stassi. She is such a cunt why is everyone dying to be her friend? Her own 10 year old brother called her vicious. What does that say about a person....
The only good one is the older bar tender/manager...I would rape him.
- Pandora is just not attractive and she seems frumpy.
Her husband definitely had $$ in his eyes.
- r149 I would bet he has had cum in his eyes a few times too.
- Jax is the hottest dude on Vanderpump rules. He "left" at the end of last season only to return at the Beginning of the current one.
This show seems very stilted and filled up with post reality show stars and (ex) models who want to become more famous in Hollywood
What 8 year old boy knows his sister's ex boyfriend cheated on her and throws it in the guys face. That kid must be from central casting or else how could the Mother / sister allow this info to filter down to a child to be fed back on television show?
Lisa will make lots of money at her new restaurant because people want to see these "stars" and will come visit Sur, including tourists.
Jax could make lots of money doing porn.
- Jax is not attractive.
- Why doesn't this stuck-up cunt go back to England?
- I see Kyle/R153 found this thread
- R154 What a lame joke - I knew some Lisa stan would say that.
- I bet jax has a nice cock and fucks like a race horse..because as much as stassi is done with him she keeps coming back for some fucking.
- r157. I think you are right. Jax is hot hot hot. He looks great in fashion shoots and comes off as down to earth in the flesh.
Like Stassi's Dad said, Jax's problem is "he is too good-looking." I am sure he gets hit on a lot and being young and horny, hard to not give in.
Jax also has a sexy, husky voice.
If he were faking his relationship for Stassi, would he have really gotten a tattoo of her signature on his arm?
Sur is in West Hollywood. Imagine how many men up the street at [...] would go for Jax?
- Whether or not Jax is hung, I bet he's a petri dish of disease after having over 300 partners.
- r158 = Jax himself. I defy anyone to see his closeup talking heads and say he is "too good looking".
And a male breast cancer plot? I mean even The Hills had better writers.
- Were these restaurant employees ever shown in the Housewives of Beverly Hills? When I watch this shown, it seems as if the silent extras have become the stars.
- They picked a great place to buy a cake.
- Jax is really not all that. But even if he is straight, what the hell does he see in Stassi? She's dumb, cunty and very average looking
- If they are not acting, Stassi is beyond cruel to her old bf. He takes it and takes it when he could get someone who is nice to him?
He will not have "those looks" forever and in middle age better find someone who loves him for him and not a cruel nit picker.
- Jax has such fat cheeks, even fatter than Tiffani Amber-Theissen. He looks like a chipmunk with his cheeks full of nuts. It was especially jarring when he was sitting there talking to Tom who has hollowed out cheeks.
- The chicks on this show are especially average looking.
- Jax is thick and hung.
- Jax is older than the rest of the cast, he is 32.
- Is Tom manorexic?
- Can someone start a thread on Mob Wives? The new season premiered last night on VH1 and it's a hot mess.
- Oh hell that started? dammit.
- I don't understand why these guys are all over these girls. Stassi is a solid 6 or 7 - what the fuck? And she's a bitch.
I don't understand it.
- Is this show why Andy Cohen lost his old job?
- r173 no that was Most Eligible Dallas
- What happened, R174?
- Stassi is the biggest black hole in LA. What mental ward did they find her in?
- I can't believe enough of you watch VanderDUMP Rules to have given it a second season.
Everyone in the cast so unlikable. Not a single one of them should have any fans.
- I'm Stassi's biggest fan!
- This show is so stupid. Bunch of flyovers from the midwest, transporting their clique mentality from flyoverville, to LA.
They don't even realize that most native SO Californians are super chill and laid back. Scheana is the only real LA girl in the bunch.
"Jax," Tom, Katie (from Utah) and Tom's needy girlfriend, and Stassi are all from the midwest. They are acting how they "think" LA people should act, which is typical of a flyover in both LA and NYC.
Truth is, NYC and LA people are much nicer than people give them credit for.
And I don't know who told Katie, needy girl, skinny Tom, and chinless Stassi that they are the end all, be all, most beautiful people ever, but they are SERIOUSLY deluded.
They'll all be stuck in their dead end jobs, well into their 40's, and they'll probably STILL think they're the "cool crowd."
- Skinny Tom has to be on some of drug, no? His face is almost skeletal.
- r175 it was a joke...kind of. Bravo and Cohen have failed to produce any new reality shows that have been a success. Both Top Chef and The Real Houswives franchises are getting long in the tooth and you can only watch so much of Jeff Lewis. There has not been a new hit bravo reality show in ages. They just keep throwing crap at us hoping something will stick.
- Married To Medicine was a hit but Andy is not bringing it back.
I miss Princesses: Long Island
- Married to Medicine is filming season 2 right now. Andy has zero to do with shows returning, then and even more so now.
- I still can't believe that fake ho Patti Stingray and her fake "matchmaking" show continue to get renewed. Her face doesn't even move anymore, and her "millionaires" consist of gay Rosie from RHONJ.
- I have never seen one episode of this stupid show. Buy the looks of it, it appears all of the men are closeted gay men.
- Growing up in the midwest, I never knew what gay was.
- Agree r179. I'm so tired of LA transplants defining what they 'think' LA is.
- Looks like the show has stopped trying to pretend.
One scene a guy says again that he cheated on on his "girlfriend", but the very next scene he tells a woman that her outfit is "fierce".
This does not compute.
- I remember when Jax first hit LA and I can tell you from doing the math that he is MINIMUM in his early 40s.
- Isn't it interesting that all these peopel on here who hate Andy Cohen, would never watch anything on Bravo always have comments on the shows.
If you don't like reality tv, find another thread to post your b/s on, we don't care what snarky thing you have to say.
- Lol jax is not 40
- r191 doesn't know what the word interesting means.
- and you 193 don't know your ass from your elbow so shut the fuck up and go away
- Do these people actually work at Sur when they're not filming the show?
- So now Kristen and Jax fucked?
- Well put, R179.
Jax is 35 according to Stassi.
I hate that I watch this show.
- r191 again...Andy Cohen has nothing to do with this Show, other than he was the exec vp of talent relations. I find it funny that when he has Jax or the other men on his WWHL show her forces them to take their shirts off. Not suggests, orders them.
Vanderpump pitched this show to Bravo and worked to get it green lit. Her and Ken are exec producers and co-creators.
These people do work at Sur, and Villa Blanca. She has huge staffs, actually so there are a lot of people to pull from should any of these people get out of line. Stassi is gold though, a self absorbed bitch meant for reality TV.
- If it gets a third season, Staasi has said she will not participate, because of all of whats happened this season (probably has to do with her best friend sleeping with her ex bf)
I have to admit I am strangely compelled to this show.
- [quote] I have to admit I am strangely compelled to this show.
It's really getting juicy! The Kristen / Jax hookup is totally out of left field, and it makes Kristen a MEGA BITCH for making Tom's life a living hell after he cheated on her. SHE CHEATED FIRST!!!
I wonder what Tom's gonna do after this? He can't fight Jax because he's so puny, but I'm pretty sure they won't be friends after this.
No wonder Stassi was so cold to Jax on WWHL after the very first episode. I had no idea this was coming.
Katie is such a fucking mess. Everytime she said, "none of you can hate me more than I hate myself," I kept saying to the tv "well I hate you more!" She's such a nasty Utah bitch. I loved when she ran to her boyfriend and said, "I don't want to disrespect you by giving Peter a lap dance," and her boyfriend replied, "I don't care." LOL
Schwartz seemed way more interested in Scheana than he did in Katie. Actually, he seemed more interested in Jax than he did in Katie.
I, however, am in love with Tom Sandoval. He's adorable and hot at the same time. I love the little gap between his teeth.
The guy has gotta be bisexual. The way he was talking "gay" at the gay pride parade was just TOO real.
And then his imitation of Scheana doing her slutty dance was even MORE gay than that!
Damn... I want Tom.
- Tom is such a whiny nutless little bitch. Cute but stupid.
- Tom has nice abs
- I don't think he wipes very well, dear
- R200, Tom is the reason I watch this show (and I really hate myself for watching it). He's physically perfect.
- Jax was on The View making Barbara Walters drinks. Mario Cantone said he had a porn star's name and would get Jax tattooed on his ass.
- Tom looks like he weighs about 80 lbs.
- Jax in Cabo in last night's episode prancing around hotel room in boxer brief underwear. He is packing.
- It's just astounding that almost EVERY one of the cast is an alcoholic who act out after 8 drinks in each episode.
- I hate myself for watching the show, and I find just about every cast member to be a total d-bag, but I have to say I find the show more enjoyable this season than RHOBH. Low bar, I know, but still...
- Jax has this strange sex appeal even though he is vain, self centered and must have been with 100's of women.
- R207 - don't be so sure. Didn''t Jax admit during season 1 photo shoot that he knew how to, and did, "stuff" his shorts to make the bulge bigger.
- R207, Jax was stuffed tighter than a can of Spam. Unfortunately, a can of Spam has more meat.
- And as a further example of just how utterly fabricated this drivel is, here's a 2007 photo of Jax with his then-boyfriend, Vincent De Paul. Of course, Starpulse has since taken down the page, but Google sometimes likes to cache this sort of thing. Hee hee!
It's telling that Jax and Stassi are featured as a "broken up" couple since season 1. I guess this is convenient for Jax since he doesn't have to kiss and fondle an icky girl throughout the series.
- Edit: A can of Spam has more *real* meat.
- Jax looks great in the photos r212 posted. He is living hard as a bartender I think.
- [quote] Jax was stuffed tighter than a can of Spam. Unfortunately, a can of Spam has more meat.
I don't think so. Gigi from Shahs of Sunset said she regularly hooks up with Jax on this week's episode of WWHL, and that not only does he have the right equipment and fucks her good, but she also implied he's hung.
Andy got some good dirty outta Gigi on this latest epiisode of WWHL.
My analysis? He's hung.
- Hi Andy (or your Bravo shill) at R216!
- Jax's face keeps getting bigger & bigger.
- Uh, R216, did you compare the side-by-side pics at R212? Obviously one of them is "stuffed tighter" than the other. And Gigi is a toothpick; a baby carrot would be considered well-hung by her standards.
- I wonder if Gigi really had sex with Jax?
I am certain he is hung thick and big.
- He's more likely to have slept with Giggy than Gigi.
- With all the drama from Jax post break up and telling tales to start trouble between couples, it does reek of gay behavior vs. masculine guy code behavior.
I bet Lisa V. is in on all the real dope.
She is set to open a gay club on Santa Monica Blvd. near [...] and down the street from Sur.
She is laughing all the way to the bank...
- Jax is about as sleazy as a person can get. The girls as cold and self centered as any other well heeled sociopaths.
- Are all the waiters gay? At one point I thought that maybe the whole staff...actors?
- Has anyone been to dinner at SUR? Do the people on Vanderpump Rules actually work there serving bar or tables?
- Jax makes my man pussy quiver.
All them girls is ugly skanks.
- to 225, yes they do
- I love that Jax runs over to tell the other girls what Scheana said like a little bitch. And all of them treat it like she did not say it as a joke, even though that is something Stassi would say in jest. Krsten is the worst. She has perma bitch face as does the bad die job girl.
- I would not date one girl from SUR. They all seem very screwed up even with having so much going for them.
The guys not so much.
Has anyone else here been to SUR for dinner?
- Kristen was beat with the ugly stick.
- The Birthday Party weekend at Cabo San Lucas was a total disaster. I think this show is meant to have nothing but ugly drama every week.
For a group to have such a nice vacation and have it end up horribly with so much back biting and jealousy is reason enough to question Andy's talent at being a network executive.
- r231 Hon I am not sure you are aware of this but the fighting is what makes a show. No one watches when they all get along.
- Having so much going for them, r229?
They're WAITRESSES. Once this show is canceled, most likely after this season, you'll never hear about any of these people again.
- Looks like they are going to do a spin off of the spin off. Stassi is leaving Vanderpump rules and LA moving to NYC to make it..so Bravo is giving her a series. Sort of A Cunty Carrie Bradshaw. Jax is also leaving the show to follow his dreams. Probably some rich cock. He is vapid and self absorbed so he should date Andy Cohen.
From what I hear they are cleaning house and none of them will be back with the exception of the older manager Peter.
- Where did you hear this r234?
- The guys are so whiny and wimpy ( and not very attractive)I don't see how anyone could be attracted to them.
- We need to take a vote here:
Has Stossi ever given Jax a b.j.?
- [quote] Has Stossi ever given Jax a b.j.?
Absolutely. Girls with weak chins give the best blowjobs, judging from straight porn.
A more interesting question, however, is has Schwartz ever given Tom Sandoval a blowjob? Or vice-versa?
They kissed on the show, and even spooned with each other in Las Vegas. In fact, Kristen said that the three of them lived together at one time, and that they loved spooning each other.
That is SO fucking hot!!
- r238, I thought that really "interesting" that a guy living with a girl would wake up sleeping with another guy and not someone be gay, even if they drank all night.
- r237 Stossi might have given him a bj but I don't think Stassi did.
- r240, I watched!
- Last night Jax said he fxxxed Tom's girlfriend twice. Once when Tom was asleep and another time at his apartment. The first time he got and gave oral and at his apartment the 2nd time, uncertain what took place. Stossi showed up at his birthday dinner at The Palm West Hollywood and said he had to confirm this in front of Tom and his girlfriend who has forgiven Tom for fxxxing the blonde Sur bartender from Villa Blanca after denying it.
They all go to Beso and Jax agreed to come to back up story for Stossi, even though she is through with him. Girlfriend denies they ever had sex although Jax told everyone including Lisa V. and has incriminating text message. Lisa told Jax - Your sticking your dick in everything has made it my business.
At the beach in Malibu, they are all there to have a day at the beach - Jax is there also.
Tom had already been invited prior to night at Beso. He shows up and confronts Jax as to the truth. Jax has no guilt or remorse what so ever for fxxxing his best friend's girl. He shows Tom the incriminating text (which he deliberately saved) and Tom leaves.
Next week, season finale and fireworks expected to go off. Lisa said to Tom's girlfriend: " You would be doing me a favor to resign."
Question for Datalounge: Did all this really happen?
- R242. It's okay to say "fuck."
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
- r243, I disagree. I was raised in the South where we still have manners.
- This show is beating RHOBH in the ratings
- Link to recap:
- Oh please, R244. A proper Southern lady does not make any reference to sex, much less the f-word. Neither does she watch trashy television shows and gossip about them on gay forums like a common whore. You, missy, are nothing but an impostor and a brazen hussy.
- GG says...
- He's CLEARLY gay if GG's claiming to have 'had him'.
- R251, they couldn't magnify that shit enough to get an adequate view of that girl's micropeen.
- early Jax
- Apparently all the T comes out next week. Stassi was on WWHL last night and people were asking when Stassi texted from Kristen's phone to Jaxk about it how Jax replied like he didn't know anything and Stassi said "I can't tell you now, you just have to watch next week but it all comes out, this whole mess comes out and it will blow your mind.."
Personally I love how Stassi can turn the whole fucking thing around to her - she finds out Kristen fucked Jax and rather than feel bad for Tom, or Arianna who Kristen has waged war on for Kissing Tom 2 years ago...she has everyone feel bad for her, because the guy who cheated on her and she broke up with fucked her bff ..again while she was broken up with him...Stassi only cares about Stassi.
- Apparently Jax stinks. Yes it happened, R242.
- Jax and Stassi are completely disgusting.
- I know Tom's a cheater, but I felt so bad for him. He was obviously humiliated in front of ALL his friends (by Stassi), and every time he was confronted with the information, he looked like a deer in the headlights.
He probably has a huge ego to think that he could cheat on Kristen, but Kristen could NEVER cheat on him... but still. It was dirty of Jax and Kristen, and Tom looked like a wounded little puppy.
It also sucked that all of Sandoval's supposed "friends," sided with Jax, rather than with him. No wonder he wanted to move to Alaska or Hawaii with Kristen. I'd want to move away from those assholes, too.
Unfortunately, Tom and Kristen are the worst couple ever, and they need to break up. I have NO IDEA why they're together, and they just appeared on WWHL a few weeks ago, which is even more confounding. That relationship is TOXIC.
Jax is a loser. He should be "persona non grata" no matter where he goes, from now on. Anyone who is that cold and callous towards a best friend of ten years, and repeatedly cheat on his girlfriend, is most definitely a sociopath. People need to STEER CLEAR of "Jax" Taylor.
Careful, though. Like most sociopaths, his name will probably change by next year.
The show was awesome this season, but they need to change it up by adding some new staff members into the fold.
- Are we still supposed to believe any of these queens are straight?
- [quote] Question for Datalounge: Did all this really happen?
I'm guessing not. Everything about the whole show looked staged, from Stassi showing up at Jax's birthday, to the video edit of Kristen's acting, showing her having sex with another guy (how convenient), to the phony confrontation at the bar.
I think the whole show is a fake, but at least it's still entertaining.
- Any more pics of Jax's penis? Im still on the fence about his hungness.
- This show gives The Hills a run for its money in how utterly scripted it is. The idea that anyone would think it's real when the whole cast is actually comprised of admitted "actors" is ridiculous. If you believe Vanderpumper would allow all this shit to go down during actual business hours with actual customers, then you know the drill about buying a bridge.
- Lisa Vanderpump or whatever the hell her name is looks like a drag queen.
- How does Kristen think she will be able to "act" with a face like that?
Tom Sandoval looks like a 50 yr old lesbian.
- How much cake makeup does Sandoval use in regular filming because the beach scenes were frightening?
- What exactly does Vanderpump rule? It's more like Vanderslut fools
- They are not actors...I have been to Sur, they all work there.
- No one considers them to be actors, but their storylines and heterosexuality are completely scripted.
- Jax may be a douche bag but he's hot as hell
- Well you go ahead and fuck a douchbag, I'd rather not.
- Interesting there is so much diversity of opinion here about Vanderpump group. They are gay, not gay, in relationships, faking for the camera, work there, just actors, etc.
- I had never seen so many moronic assholes all gathered together in one workplace...the rats in that restaurant have more class.
- r267, aren't most them actually "actors" by profession?
- Tom and Kristen are actors, Schena wants to be a singer..the rest who knows but got to any restaurant in la and most of the wait staff are actors.
I have a friend who is a server at a high end place in Beverly Hills, he clears 100K a year and works probably 30 hours a week?? So it can pay the bills while you go out an audition during the daytime or you can make a good living at it.
- So, I've only watched this show when they ambushed the end of season premier of RHOBH with a segue into VR. I think it began with Kristen snapping at Lisa and ultimately being sent home for the day over some stupid work thing. It kinda turned me off and I never tuned in again...
Until, the most recent episode that same bad attitude chick gets back-handed by a blonde chick and then a drink tipped over her. Lol! She did deserve it, right?
Also just wanted to add that her boyfriend Tom has crazy psycho eyes.
- The only male worthy of being orally serviced and having his hole thoroughly worked over is Peter. Mmmm. Peter.
- Jax fucks GG from Shahs.
I love how Jax is cross pollinating across Bravo reality shows.
Who's next? Jax blows a load in Lisa? Jiggy? Snowball?
This whole Jax fucks Kristen sets up Tom next year getting even by fucking Stassi.
- would yall let Jax have sex with you?
- you bet 277. but then, I'm a whore so jax would be just fine for me. andy cohen was quite interested in the sex and size when interviewing gg from shahs. I think he came a little during the chat.
- Andy wants Jax so bad he can smell it.
- "Andy wants Jax so bad he can smell it."
don't we all.
- Actually no I am more for Peter..
- Andy is a horn dog where Jax is concerned. I think Lisa thinks he is hot also.
- Is Peter the Manager of SUR?
- [quote] This whole Jax fucks Kristen sets up Tom next year getting even by fucking Stassi.
I'd rather that Sandoval get even with Katie, by fucking Schwartz.
It's shocking that Sandoval goes after Jax, especially knowing that Jax can "break him in half - like a boy." Looks like the only way Sandoval could get in a good hit is by a surprise attack. Then it's "lights out!" Haha
Tom and Tom would make such a cute couple.
- I love this picture. Tom and Kristen would have beautiful kids, and as much of a slut as she is, I think that Kristen is the most naturally beautiful girl of the bunch.
- On the show, Tom Schwartz said, "I kissed a boy, and I liked it."
- Kristen often looks like a man...so she's a good match for Tom.
- R287 = chinless Stossi
- Are you serious, R285? He looks like Clea Duvall in drag and she has some kind of fetal alcohol thing going on in the facial area.
Worse than that, they don't have six brain cells between them.
- Kristen is of course dumb as a box of rocks. On what planet do you demand your boss fire another employee because she kissed your boyfriend 2 years ago in Vegas. The same job, by the way, where you work with the guy you fucked while your boyfriend was sleeping in the next room.
- [quote]Who's next? Jax blows a load in Lisa? Jiggy? Snowball?
I hear he fucks a watermelon on next week's episode of Top Chef.
- r291, so he fucks Gail then?
- Are there folks here who actually believe that the stuff that's going on in this show is real? Or is this like a soap discussion?
- Explosive finale
- [quote]Explosive finale
Stassi has diarrhea again?
- Hate Jax and Stassi.
I hate then all but I hate Jax and Stassi most.
Could they change the cast? I can't watch these fuckers.
- I find Jax so unattractive and Tom looks like the corpse of Brandon Lee.
- Primetime's over! Anyho...
I've finally determined that this is a fictional "reality" show, like Joyce Giraud's Siberia. Now that I've reconciled this fact in my head, the show is somewhat watchable because it's fun to make fun of the horrible acting.
The surprisingly undeleted scenes (which the editors must've hoped no one would notice) of Kristen, Jax, and Tom giggling right before Lisa walks off stage so that the faux fight can begin was especially obvious. Fake punch, fake blood, fake tears, fake "perfect" timing for Lisa to leave. It's all a kitschy show.
It's bubble gum TV.
- I want Peter's fat cock lodged firmly in me like a kielbasa sausage in its casing.
That man is ridiculously hot. He is the only reason I'd haul my ass to Sur. WOOF!
- It is interesting how Peter gets the least amount of attention yet he has the best body and personality.
- There is nothing attractive about greasy Kristin, she needs to bathe on a regular basis. Jax is hot but why he fucked her is beyond me.
I agree witht he others that Peter is the sexy one of the group.. Would love to see some of those photos they took, minus the blurred bubbles.
- Jax has NEVER fucked any of those girls. Did you see where Sandoval on WWHL almost let it slip about Jax being on rentboy.com when he lived in Miami?!
- Jax is not hot. He is gross.
He looks like he is storing nuts in his cheeks.
Also, what was up with that open wound on his side during the photo shoot? Was it some kind of sore? And they let him in the pool??? I hope they dumped extra chlorine in that water.
- [quote] Could they change the cast? I can't watch these fuckers.
First off, they need someone to challenge Stossi. Now that her group is broken up, she's no longer the queen bee.
There needs to be a younger, hotter, smarter girl to challenge her and topple her off her high horse. That would be fun to watch.
Then I would have Tom Sandoval come back next season with a boyfriend. He would make the perfect bottom for a rough top, since he likes being abused so much. How awesome would that be if Sandoval came out of the closet. Now THAT'S a show that I would watch.
Jax is just gross. He's basically a real pig, and I don't find him attractive in the least. It was funny seeing him on WWHL with his "mommy" next to him.
[quote] Fake punch, fake blood, fake tears, fake "perfect" timing for Lisa to leave. It's all a kitschy show.
That's the first thing that crossed my mind, watching the fight. It was SO staged.
The way everyone was sitting around waiting for it to happen.
Sandoval had AMPLE opportunities to punch Jax. At the bar where Stossi slapped Kristen, at the pool, at the restaurant when he first found out that Kristen cheated. I mean, why wait?
And are you telling me that Lisa was okay with her restaurant being trashed like that? That she wouldn't have fired Tom on the spot?
And are you telling me that Jax wouldn't fight back and kill Tom Sandoval, who has the body of a 12 year old boy?
Everything on this show happens like clock work. It's fun to watch, but fake as hell.
[quote] Did you see where Sandoval on WWHL almost let it slip about Jax being on rentboy.com when he lived in Miami?!
Yeah, wtf fuck was that call all about? It was slightly confrontational, but Sandoval also repeated basically everything he said on the show. "Are you sorry? I don't get it. Do you feel any remorse?" NO, TOM. He doesn't feel remorse. For the millionth time.
Is Tom Sandoval "special?" He is so pretty to look at, but he is as dumb as a box of rocks.
When people speak to him, his face looks like the words don't compute. Is that why he always has an angry face?
I think that he and Kristen share a co-dependent relationship because Tom is the only one who will put up with her whining and crying and bullshit, and Kristen will hold his hand and explain things to him. He really seems that dumb.
Even Jax seems smarter than Tom, and that is extremely sad!
That said, I would rim Sandoval from here to Tuesday. I love his handsome sculpted face, swimmer's build, and smooth body. Totally my type!
- [quote]How awesome would that be if Sandoval came out of the closet.
Well he does look like a 50 yr old lesbian.
- WTF was Arianna wearing at the engagement dinner?? It looked like a sports bra and some sort of gym pants. (Scheena obviously has the 'fat gene.' Just wait.)
- [quote] Scheena obviously has the 'fat gene.' Just wait.
Well, considering that Shay's already there, it will work out quite nicely for them.
Doesn't matter, though. They both seem very happy, and I will never begrudge a couple in love.
When you compare Shay and Scheana to the rest of those sociopathic mental cases who work at Sur, I'd have to echo Scheana when she said she's "winning."
- R304 has it right. And I agree with you Sandoval; he's the only reason I watch this clearly scripted nonsense.
Did anyone catch Jax saying that Tom and Kristin weren't really a couple and that they were really just roommates? In another scene, Jax tried to justify his fucking Kristin by reasoning that someone had to do it (since Tom wasn't) and that he was single at the time and needed it too.
- Interesting photo.
- If that finale proved anything, it's that this show is completely fake and all of those guys are gayer than Christmas.
Horrible editing/staging for the fight, given you saw them prep for it. Lisa walking away was hilarious. I mean come on. Anyone with a single brain cell could see that was fake.
Tom S. shirtless and hunched over. Holy. He has the stature of a 90 year old woman. He has to have some type of eating disorder.
Jax is fug. I don't get the appeal. Kristen is also fug, which is why I don't believe any of these guys are fucking her.
How long before Sheana and her bf are big old cows?
- I still say they make a cute couple.
- I almost fell outta my chair when Peter pulled off his undies. I know his thingy was blurred out, but I swear I could see that heavy beef roll flopping around, aching to be touched and worshipped.
Peter is scorching! Beautiful smile, beautiful legs and body. And a hefty cock. And he's single!
- They've gone WAY too far with the 'Jax fucks every girl who moves' baloney. He's not that good looking, first of all, and he's SO gay that his face actually bakes cookies.
This really is the silliest reality show ever. Nest season I expect some to get super powers from radioactivity.
- The funniest part of the episode was the argument before the party in which they both said it was over and Kristen walks out - immediate cut to Tom delicately flat-ironing his hair.
- Kristen is incredibly ugly. The idea that guys would fight over her is hilarious.
- Is it just me, or is Jeremy the Filipino busboy at Sur really cute? (far left)
- Nothing like a grand professional photo shoot for waiters.
This show makes The Hills look like a PBS documentary.
- Next season, Peter and the two Toms should go to work at Lisa's new gay club and have the show set there. Move Stassi to the Housewives and have her give the old broads a run for their money.
- Was Jax on rentboy? How does this stuff not come out?
- Does Tom have osteoporosis?
- Yes,iIt is just you R316.
The only attractive person at SUR is Lisa. A natural beauty.
- [quote]Jax is not hot. He is gross. He looks like he is storing nuts in his cheeks
- Giggy is the cutest dog ever. He really seems to hate getting dressed up.
- In a place as image conscious as LA, it's hard to imagine that any of these girls, even though they are trashy skanks, are all that anxious to get fucked by a bartender.
- Who even says there will be a third season? Though it is beating RHOBH in the ratings.
- Peter is hot. I think he will be the breakout star. Jax looks like a gay manwhore.
- Vanderpump Rules will get a season 3, infract Stassi is getting her own spin off, she is moving to New York all new friends, all new Stassi drama!..will the new friends ruin her birthday too or will they think of her before acting??
Scheana is hoping for a bravo limited series for her wedding but I doubt that will go ..
Tom and bitch face are off the show - they are keeping Jax of course...and will bring in 3-4 new servers, bartenders. Next season look for a hot gay/bi storyline.
- I'd rather slit my throat then watch Stassi.
I've only been watching recently because I think Tom will come out of the closet.
- If there is even a glimmer of reality in Jax's behavior rather than full on scripted villain, then the man is a sociopath. Manipulative. Compulsive liar. Center of attention. No remorse. That said, I'd put two condom's on him and worship his over developed body.
I also love me some Peter the bar manager, and I think Guillermo, Lisa's hot Argentine daddy business partner, looked incredibly sexy in his swimsuit. Woof
- Tom will be back next season. He is now dating Ariana.
- Who approves spinoffs of this shit? Bravo is desperate.
- Who watches this trash? It makes high end Beverly Hills restaurants look like dumps.
- Has anyone here been to SUR? Seen any of the show's cast working as servers?
- Yes, r333. I was there and caught Tom blowing Jax in the coat room.
- A Bravo wedding for EC's whore?? ("But, he gave me EARRINGS!!")
Sheena - The 'WTP' (Wh*te Tr*sh Princess)
- earrings or no, EC is hot!!!
- "and Tom looks like the corpse of Brandon Lee."
The most accurate statement ever made on DL.
- Is Shay fit-fat or just fat?
- Tom will not be back he was fired for hitting Jax. The show has a violence clause as well as jax could possibly sue Sur and Lisa/Ken since this was another employee at a work sponsored event.
He may be on the show but he won't be working at Sur.
I have been to Sur a few times, yes they work there. Stassi was my server once, seen Schena both times and Jax at the bar once.
- Of course they work there. They're all actor/model wannabes. Of course they're waiting tables. Doesn't mean that any of this silliness is true. This is the phoniest soap on TV.
Don't assume Tom is gone. This is all fake. Stassi hit greasy hair girl and she's still there. The Tom storyline hasn't run its course.
- Is Tom manorexic? I'm glad he got away from Jax, the sociopath.
- Very sexy
- Tom definitely has an eating disorder.
- I always obsess over Peter as well. I like the fact that he likes to party and have fun, but he is responsible enough to be a manager at Sur and I can tell Lisa trusts him.
Peter is smart enough to avoid shitting where he eats, so to speak. Or at least dramatizing it..
He was super cute in the Pirate costume in Cabo, too.
I do like Stassi's style and think she could be a trendsetter with her clothing and accessories.
The drunken brunches they have on Sundays look like a lot of fun. I have fond memories of having "McJobs" where I could just get totally wasted during the day with no worries.
Someone please give us the details on Jax's Miami story. You could see how he tensed up when Tom called in with that teaser ...
Could that have been a carefully-placed promo for next season? Is Lisa that shrewd, since she was sitting right there?
- Here r344
- "Jax" was once "room mates" with Channing Tatum, huh? Those bi rumors about Tatum certainly seem to be true.
- Tom getting all pissy about Kristen sleeping with his "friend" and "roommate" was hysterical.
- It's all so fake, and they're not even trying to make any of it seem real.
And why is Bravo so homophobic? They have a bunch of these shows where queens are playing straight guys. Why couldn't Tom just be gay, and have them build a soap story around that??
- Watching the reunion now. God, Andy's daddy beard is so sexy.
- [quote] earrings or no, EC is hot!!!
Fucking fuck!! He looks like he's packing major sausage too! He's Cuban, so....
- The amount of time they spend trying to intimate that Jax has slept with hundreds upon hundreds of women is downright laughable.
Love that Brandi called the show out on WWHL, saying it was the best scripted show on TV.
- Lisa and Ken are laughing all the way to the bank...
- If only Jill could have created a RHONY spinoff using Zarin Fabrics. The drama and sexcapades would have been endless.
- Oh Honey she pitched it ...she had a list of 300 spin offs. All starring her.
- Rumor has it Bravo is already developing more spinoffs just like this - first up is the hot and sexy cast of Victoria's top insurance company, starring Victoria as the uber-productive boss who moonlights as a fun-loving drunk.
- Best scripted? Worse scripted, really.
- I wonder how many times that reunion had to be edited because of one or more bursting out into laughter at the fake drama.
- Tom is sooo earnest but I swear, nothing he says makes sense.
- And we are STILL supposed to believe Jax and Tom are straight? The latter spoke more lovingly about the other Tom and his bandmate/busser than he ever did about Kristen.
- Well, and WHY? They hire these gay guys to play straight guys, and Cohen gives them cover by being out. It's offensive. These two guys are clearly gay. Tom's face bakes cookies, and Cohen practically sat on Jax's face when he deepened his voice to say hello to him. They've clearly fucked. Why not incorporate gay characters into these shows? I get that their all 'actors', thus closeted, but why go along with that (and even prefer it)?
No one on Earth would believe these two guys are straight. The ghost of Helen Keller is laughing!
- Stossi's wig looked terrible.
- I love THIS...these losers are all available as professional speakers!! LOL!!
- Young Peter Madrigal. I want to hit this SO hard!
- How long before Bravo gives Stassi her own "Sex and the City" spinoff?
- I like Andy with the beard. He looks more attractive.
- r364 you are a bit late to the party - she is already getting one. She left sur moved to nyc and got a new BF who is a dj for Sirius. Look for Stassi in the city soon on Bravo.
- That Tom is a raging queen. He gets into more bitch fights than a chick.
- The talent is abound on this show. Please watch in awe.
- I am PISSED that Peter wasn't on the finale. That man is so damned attractive that it puts the other slobs on the show to even greater shame. And he's the only one with a non-sociopathic personality.
And that body! When he peeled off his clothes for the nude photoshoot, his huge package required *lots* of pixelation.
Stupid Lisa puts the big fake cubic zirconias out front and keeps the perfect diamond hidden in the back! WTF?!
- weird and bad acting on so many levels
- r368 anymore auto tune on that and the microchips should get credit for singing.
- I really think Kristen, Jax and Stassi are sociopaths...Jax kind of acts like a victim of abuse, whatever...he's not worth knowing.
- Peter is better looking now.
- Peter has a nice, hairy manhole...
- Tom "dating" this new chick while practically crying over some twink who Kristen "fucked". Priceless.
- Jax is playing the sociopath.
- I think Tom was brokenhearted over losing his twink.
- Damn, Peter looks delicious in R363's pic. Looks like fresh hole & instantly rock-hard cock. YUM!!
- How are you getting all that from that pic?
- Young fresh meat is always like that, R379.
- Mmmm. Peter.
- Obviously Peter is posting here.
- Yeah, that's true most of the time.
- That "secrets" special just highlighted how gay Tom S. really is. Wow.
- Tom is super super GAY
You can see his Gayness and anus from space
- Did you ever notice that without her makeup, Kristen looks very much like a man?
- Only without her makeup, R386?
Why did Andy shave his beard?
- R385 made me laugh so fucking hard.
Anus from space...LMFAO
- Tom applies his makeup and flat irons his hair as well as any chick. Brava!
- I think I would rather have that hot silver fox Guillermo over Jax, Tom or any of the other young guys.
- Isn't Jax like 35 or 36? He certainly looks it. Why do they act like he is some young stud? Everytime he tries to fake sleeping with "thousands" of women, it's cringe-worthy.
- Ew does he really say he's slept with thousands of women?
Don't guys who say shit like that know we know they are lying, and that it makes them look pathetic?
It's so annoying how the show is trying to push him as this gorgeous ladies man. STOP. We who are not retarded can see through it.
- Is Jax special needs? Watching him try to deliver those simple lines doing the fitness app, was painful.
- r392, of course he says it. And Miss Andy "everything on these shows is absolutely real" Cohen is right there pushing it. It makes it even more painfully obvious that "Jax" is playing a role.
- I think I would rather have that hot silver fox Guillermo over Jax, Tom or any of the other young guys.
- Guillermo has a hairy, warm, moist, musky and inviting anus with a hint of oregano...