- Thank You So Much!!!!
- It is a rumour Harry is attending Brit nomination tonight. Do you know more about this?
- Harry might not be present at the nomination but he is definitely watching as he just tweeted thanking for the nomination,the other boys didnt.
- Well this I have a hard time believing?
- R4, lol it just sounds like it was a bit of a jokey encounter, maybe embellished or taken out of context in the article, I can't imagine anyone making that up ou of nowhere
- I have hard time believing most of what I read about Harry Styles from newspapers or blind items at the best of times (Blind Gossip an exception as they have put their necks on the line and named names). Though I think the BB contestants account is no more than fun drunken revelry if it even happened like that.
Ther does seem to be a drive to continue to want to make him a cooch monster almost every day to the point of non-stories. I wonder why.
The only thing that interests me really on this whole story, is how he keeps ending up back with Grimmy.
- As you seem to be missing a pic of the lovely Nick from tonight's noms. Here you go.
- ...and another just for good measure.
- Nick looks really good in suits,actually he looks good in most things but men in suits is always a bonus ;)
- Love this pic of Greg James from the show with his 'I Love Midsomer Murders' 'tattoo'.
- Rita doesn't look too mad at him.
- R4 Ash used to be photographed in the London clubs where the celebities hang out and I once saw a pic of her with her boobs out for the paps ouside a club.
When she entered the BB house I recognised her because she had already hung out with ex Big Brother contestants and models in clubs before she was famous.
- Female just now on Twitter. I really hope this is a parody post or I give up.
[quote] Don't even care if Nick Grimshaw comes out gay, I'm literally in love with him
Hope she's in 'don't even care' mode
- I love how Russell always tweets that people think hes Nick!!!
- R4 - If my memory is correct I'm pretty sure that story was from New Year's Eve of last year when Harry and Louis had a party in their flat. (and someone tweeted about there was only 'major man love between Louis and Harry' or something like that that night) She must have just retold the story because Harry came up in the conversation.
Technically the story is a year old and amounted to nothing so a bit odd that The Sun would report it now (and may have reported it last year but forgot?)
- Has anyone considered The Sun and The Mirror might have some exclusive deal to write about One Direction and keep them (aka Harry) in the news due to teh Max Clifford/X Factor association?
Would that be viable? I'm just struggling for reasons (apart from the obvious royal raving fruit one) as to why they need to write about especially Harry so much in this way, these non-entity stories. Obviously it gets them lots of tweener hits and hits from the curious adult population who get furious when the Sun cheekily compares him to John Lennon (oh the outrage)...maybe that's it? Advertising revenue from webhits?
- R15, if she lived in the same complex as Harry, the story would make a lot more sense. You could easily get lost in that complex and you are more likely to invite someone you don't know to a party if they live in the same place as you and the party is around the corner.
- So apparently Nick and One Direction both use Hackford Jones for PR?
- yes i think they do R18
- No wonder not much gets past.
- They definitely do, r18.
- Funny enough i just remembered something,a poster in one of the previous threads have mentioned that a while ago they saw a tweet from someone from the industry directed at Nick that said something along the lines of "you can't make those pictures of Styles leaving your appartment looking well fucked disappear for much longer".
And it fits well with what some here wondered,how photos of Harry crossing the street holding a coffee cup can make it to the papers while those from the numerous times he has left Nick's flat have never made it to an article,
- An interesting comment from 'Lou in Devon' in the comments section of the DM story re last night. Seems H&N really can be indiscreet when drunk? (surely all these accounts didn't originate from the same party?)
- Can you tell is what the comment is LG?
- R22, I really wish people wouldn't tweet directly to their subjects. They might not be bothered but their PR people and management will be.
Then we wonder why we get backpeddling and bearding. I really wish people would grow some tact on Twitter.
- Here's the DM comment:
A friend of mine once attended another party hosted by tinie tempah, where Harry and Nick were also in attendance. Apparently they were literally all over each other all night, and to someone who didn't know who they were they could 100% look like they were together together if you catch my drift! Long shot I know.... But could this have anything to do with the blatant PR work getting Harry seen with as many women as possible!?
- Lou, Devon, 10/1/2013 22:29
- The Tinie Tempah party that person mentioned could be the one in June(?) for the launch of his Nike line,both Nick and Harry attended it and posed together for photos.
Very interesting as it matches other stories of H/N being all over each other at such events/parties.
- If it was an industry party they were probs among safe friends for the most part.
But, cute eh?
- Indeed, R28. On both counts:).
- there's a lot of comments of that DM article regarding H/N which is surprising as they are monitored and i'm sure DM wouldn't publish them normally...
"Seems like Taylor Swift has been a cover for a number of closeted men. Not very nice of them, and not very brave of them either."
"What with that and his Bromance with Nick Grimshaw, perhaps Taylor Swift discovered that Harry likes boys..."
"See that Nick is back in the picture now that Taylor has gone. I think these two have been lovers all along and the Taylor thing has a cover up."
"VERY STRANGE. WATCH THIS SPACE..........................................."
- R30 those comments are not being moderated if you check.
I suspect if they were, certain things wouldn't be getting through (all the cool stuff).
- Who called it 'very strange'?
I'll poke her eyes out.
- @marieclaireuk: Now that Taylor Swift is off the scene, Harry Styles is free to rekindle his bromance with Nick Grimshaw!
Interesting choice of words i guess...
- Very interesting. The media can barely contain themselves it seems at the moment! They want to share their information.
- I suppose I am the last person for whom the penny will drop, but all this Taylor PR stuff was all for the up and coming 1D film wasn't it?
She is much more 'appropriate' than the lovely Nick Grimshaw isn't she?
I do like all the media stuff about rekindling the bromance:-)
- You're all idiots
- Ah i've forgotten about the movie isis!
They might be around only a couple of years but it does feel way longer than this,i for once am rather tired of seeing them everywhere 24/7!
- Yes but you keep coming back to love us, r36.
- [quote]She is much more 'appropriate' than the lovely Nick Grimshaw isn't she?
But then I'm not a Country fan
- R33 - Marie Clare have actually tweeted the story with 5 different versions of their headline in the last 12 hours including
"Harry Styles and Nick Grimshaw stepped out together last night!"
and the attached, with the amusing but accurate response (as the link does indeed show Harry with James Corden), showing just how keen they were on their message...
That's why it was in '__', I don't particularly like her either, but they can hardly have Nick in the video when it is aimed at tweens. How would they explain a teenagers friendship with a single gay man 10 years older than himself? Too many questions...
- I don't like all the press attention on H&N. Last time that happened they dropped off the radar and Haylor appeared!
- We could get caught in a loop of H/N stories followed by bearding followed by H/N stories until they finally just come out with it.
- I'm starting to think Zayn loves Harry more than anyone else ever could (in an innocent way, although I wouldn't mind otherwise).
- should have linked to this
- The clique video... its amazing!!!!
- R44 Yeah I feel like Zayn gets really protective over him which is nice.. I think he's very close with Niall in the group too eg. his sister gets on with Niall's brother/ his mum loves him lol ..It's a shame what happened with Louis after how close they were & I really dont know if he's ever been compatible with Liam tbh
- I agree, Q...I love their friendship and how Zayn is protective of Harry and gentle with him...very sweet.
- This comes from Tumblr... the photo of Nick is from him leaving Groucho last night. The photo of Harry is from July (he's leaving Club Rose).
Not convinced they're the same necklace, but I'm not convinced they're not, either.
- Sorry, for some reason my brain decided that was from last night, probably because that was what the article said. This is ACTUALLY from October.
- Zayn is the same with every other boy in the group. He doesn't have something "special" with Harry, rather with Liam if you pay attention. You are subjective and project your wishes toward them.
- I agree that Zayn is the same towards all the boys,he seems very close with Louis and Liam too.
The necklace isnt the same i think.
And it wont be the first time Q is subjective.
- To be honest, I think we're all guilty of being subjective on here at times.
- Zayn himself has said he's the closest to Liam, that they complement each other well and have similar tastes.
He and Louis are also close, they've both said they're very alike personality and humour wise.
He's extremely fond of and protective of Niall (they all are and have discussed this on camera so this isn't projecting).
He's protective towards Harry due to the shit he gets in the press and as Harry's the youngest (said in interview).
Have a stalkery photo of Zayn and Louis from the other day. It's nice to see the genuine closeness in the band behind closed doors:
- Well, I pretty much never agree with Q, but I do in this case. I don't see the Zayn-Harry connection as romantic really, but I do think Zayn is protective of Harry. He may be just as tactile with the others but it feels like a different dynamic with Harry, maybe just because Harry is the youngest and has to deal with most of the drama.
This has nothing to do with what I think is going on between Harry and Nick or Zayn and Perrie etc...
- I agree, LG, we're all subjective at times and about different things.
- Oh man ok no offence to anyone but can this not become a discussion about who the 1D boys are closest with out of each other? I like the boys but I feel like that's just gonna get messy or "ship"-y. Anyway, the clique vid is awesome!
- Sure, R57:).
It is hilarious...though I kind of like the making-of more, haha:).
- I agree with R57 - this is the Grimmy thread! I like the 1D boys but discussing their dynamics could go on forever! I think from what can be perceived they are all obviously best friends and very tactile and that's all. I would imagine, like with all friendship groups, that loyalties change all the time and they like one better one day and another the next.
Grimmy is getting to be quite the personality these days isn't he? Teen Awards, Brit nominations, Breakfast Show, other presenting gigs. I remember him from Freshly Squeezed and his style hasn't changed at all which is really nice. I wonder if Alexa would have got on as well if she hadn't have gone to America?
- Yeah, N16, he really is keeping busy. I'm glad he's getting to do as much as he is. He's funny, sweet and good at what he does...it's nice to see that pay off:).
- Another few tweets about them being together. Girl says info is from a trusted source in the media.
- Do you have a link or twitter name? (I hate the word handle here, I'm sorry)
- To be honest I'm not really sure why Q has now started posting in this thread given he/she has no interest in Nick at all. I don't mind occasional tangential discussions about 1D but the endless debates about who might be closer to who was one of the things that bored me senseless in the old threads.
Anyway I hope Nick makes lots more music vids and making ofs. :) I like it when he gets a chance to be creative.
- Just read this.
- I wondered if the BBC are grooming Grimmy as a future replacement for G Norton / J Ross. The BBC's main man. (The other two are both getting on a bit)
He's attractive, bright, quick witted and very likeable?
- Not R61 but I saw this tweet, she says after that she knows from a "trusted source in media" and claims to be 100% positive
- R64, not sure The Examiner can be taken very seriously, unfortunately. They've been writing about Harry and Nick for most ages with the same speculative tone but they also always mention Harry/Louis and the fan speculation that was around them - they seem to just write about whatever fan gossip/speculation they pick up on.
- Those Examiner articles are always written by the same woman, who is just repeating the gossip she finds (probably on here tbh!) from fans etc.
I don't think anyone takes them seriously. Plus like R67 says, they always mention Harry and Louis, so there's zero credibility there! Poor Louis, he's going to get pestered to 'come out' his whole life, even if he marries! My very camp, very straight friend has to deal with the same.
- Thanks for the link, R66.
Yeah, the examiner can't be taken seriously...especially adding those readers' comments was rather unnecessary.
- Pretty sure everything that article she got from here...
- this is going around tumblr, i haven't heard it before.. it was from when nick covered scott mills show and the night before he met one direction for the first time at the GQ dinner.. think it's quite obvious he had a crush on them all back then!
- Aww yeah that bit is cute, and I love listening to Nick, he's always entertaining even just in random bits. Cute that they were pointing out Harry's parts in the song, and I love the bit where he talks about them BBMing too. This was where it all started!
- This is a reeeeally cute bit too from when they did the one direction takeover on the radio in October, if anyone's interested in more tumblr clips
- Aw i love Nick's giggling on that one and the "aw shut up" bit haha,lovin their banter!
- There is a clip on tumblr somewhere from that same week he took over Scott's show. They counted how many times he said one direction in a week, like they also did this sptember. They also counted which member of one direction was talked about the most and I bet you can guess who that. Even back then he mentioned one direction 60 times in a week and I think that show was shorter than the one he does now.
- Found the Harry and One Direction mention clip if anyone wants to listen.
- They've just tweeted each other
- Great tweets, hahahaha:).
- Oh the ways you could read nick's tweet....
- Are they both babysitting? I'm confused...
- Wait - are they both babysitting? ...
- Banter keeps on coming!
- me too c, are they sitting next to each other and tweeting? so confused!
- Are they both babysitting and tweeting each other? i'm lost!
Good to know they know each other scedules :)
(at first i thought by "babysitting" they were referring to Nick looking after Aimee's dog but apparently it's an actual baby!)
- R84 - There does at least appear to be a baby! (Lux, I think)
- That's not lux, no idea who's baby it is mind you!
- Actually, i'm pretty sure it's lily allen's daughter Ethel.. Emily Sonnet who posted the picture on instagram has posted pictures of her before!
- Actually convinced Harry's gay and with Nick now (not really because of these tweets, but everything really). I was one of the posters/lurkers thinking everyone was batsh*t too lol.
Even though I don't even think he's the most attractive member I'm surprisingly a bit gutted.
- Rereading, I think Harry's answer "Babysitting is going well... " was perhaps a touch sarcastic, and what he felt Nick should have answered (hence Nick's subsequent reply). Adding the FBS hashtag to his original tweet probably wasn't the best way to ask in the first place if he wanted a polite reply though...!
- What does FBS stand for?
- I think H's reply was an example of what he thought N should have responded with rather than what he actually responded with (the reply about H)
I doubt they are baby sitting together and If they were, pretty sure they wouldn't advertise it?!
- Am apparently not alone!
- Yeah, surprised he asked him over twitter.. unless he text him or something and didn't get a reply and that's why he said "requires full attention" and "sorry i was distracted"
- C i think it's just banter but it's hard to tell as they always use a bit of sarcasm in their tweets.
- R95 - Oh, yes, I read it as banter too; I just meant I didn't think they were babysitting together (which I had initially).
- FBS is "Facebook stalking"; apparently the picture comes from Facebook and that's where Harry saw it?
- Isn't it just 'fuck baby sitting'? as it's boring? These two know exactly what they're doing - they could have easily text each other.
I wonder how much longer the press can keep reporting on their 'bromance' - awful word - when the circumstantial evidence is adding up to something different?
NOTE I said circumstantial should someone want to me off for 'projecting' or whatever.
- Who posted the pic on Facebook though?
- N16, I completely agree that they're know what they're doing, they know the attention it would get and obviously they have methods of privately communicating if they wanted so choosing to tease each other over twitter is cute.
- Well, if you're projecting, N16, then we all are, haha.
- It could be that Nick is indeed babysitting at the time and Harry came accross that photo of him and the baby on facebook so thought it'd be funny to text/call him about it.
When he did not get a reply he probably tweeted him too,getting the sarcastic reply from Nick which was probably an indirect as to why he didn't reply to him earlier,then Harry hit back with a sarcastic reply as well and Nick explain he is distracted by the baby.
The reaso why he replied to the tweet but not to Harry's possible text/call is probably because he got notified about Harry's tweet (it's a setting on iphones) and saw he was persistent about it.
I thought the BBC might be preparing, (don't like the word grooming has too many negative connotations)Nick for bigger things when they had him present part of the Children in Need evening.
- Poor Harry. How long until rehab?
Will he go downhill faster than Pete?
- The picture is from Instagram, I would think he saw it there...
The #FBS is an in joke of some kind, Harry's trying to draw attention to himself and the fans (and us!!) are lapping it up. I've flip flopped about this a lot, but I think there's more to it. I can't ignore what I've been told in real life when all this other stuff happens too!
It's obvious from watching Harry he's an exhibitionist, flirt and attention seeker, like most good performers, but I keep thinking if Nick was a woman everyone would think they were dating. Can't get past that!
R101 haha, I know! But there's always a few DLers or Larry fans or whatever that pop up from time to time to have a go...
- The media obviously know what is going on given that is where most of the tweets originate from?
The reasons they are reporting it as a bromance must be because: 1) It actually is just a bromance, 2) they shift more copy from the womanising stories, 3) they don't want to out H/H&N, 4) They are not allowed to out H/H&N.
I'd guess it's either 2&4?
- Yup, N16, I agree, were Nick a woman, everyone would be convinced they're dating by now.
It does seem like Harry really needed Nick to reply...awww.
- They both like the attention and openly flirt!
Nick's words of choice "exhausting and demands my full attention just like you" and the cute-y "heeeeey :(" later aren't random,as random isn't Harry's tweet in the first place,he could easily text Nick(and we know they do text/call a lot)but he went public on twitter.
I think they are definitely good friends and probably more,and they like messing up with the fans and the rumors.when it gets too much they just stop for a while.
- N16, whose Instagram though? Sorry, that's just what I'm confused about, can't seem to find an actual link to the source of the picture
- R109 from Emily's Sonnet IG,her name on there is emilyannsonnet,she posted the photo about an hour ago,
LG i think the media know,given the hints they drop on articles and also how they are the source of most of twitter gossip,but cant or are not allowed to out H/N as it's a risky move and probably would cost them more than it would give them.
- This is just some general thoughts right now but the way I see it... So many people will agree that it seems like nick's into harry/attracted to harry/would totally be up for it/etc, like Harry's exactly his type and he gets teased by all his friends about it... And that would be one thing if they were just casual friends/acquaintances but with the fact that they're genuinely really close I just don't see how that wouldn't be awkward unless it was reciprocated? Like same to people who think its one-sided, like nick is just panting over harry or whatever... How could that even WORK in a regular friendship for OVER A YEAR?
- To be honest, I actually sometimes think Harry is even more into Nick than the other way round...even were it only as a friend.
- R112, I agree, Harry has very much fit himself into Nick's life/friend group
- R111 and R112 someone in an older thread made a post where they pointed out that Harry is actually after Nick more than Nick is after Harry.
According to Nick,Harry texted him to hang out in the beggining,Harry was going to the radio to spend time with him,invited him to do stuff with him like Liam said and usually is the first and last person he sees before leaving for a trip or returning from one.He also usually goes to Nick after work and when Nick was telling the story of how he cooked dinner for his "friend" is made it sound like the whole thing was unplanned and Harry just randomly showed up on his doorstep.
Now this could be just platonic,Harry seeking Nick's company as he is the kind of person he'd find "cool" to hang out with,Tom (Lou Teasdale's partner)is rather similar to Nick and it seems like Harry is looking up to him too so nothing odd there.
It's hard to tell when Nick is really attracted to someone or just teasing/"fangirling"(or should i say "fanboying" ?!),but he definitely seems fond of Harry and obviously enjoys his company,if we take the gossip for a fact then Harry is "his type" too.Harry loves the attention as well but i agree,if it was one-sided things would get awkward at some point so if there is more than friendship there then it's definitely mutual.I just can't picture Nick pinning after Harry for all this time and Harry teasing him,it looks bad and doesn't fit Nick's character.
- Yeah, I agree, R114.
- I love all the speculation regarding N&H being in a relationship, but think it is more of a flirty friendship. Everything else requires a leap of faith I am not willing to make, without evidence more significant than coincidence and speculation.
- Isis,to be fair i don't think anyone believes they are in an actual relationship? i certainly don't.
I think they are close friends and natural flirts so inevitably there's going to be flirting between them as well.
I don't exclude the idea of them being involved (in a FWB situation of sorts) simply because i don't find it that odd as an idea (there is definitely attraction and flirting and they get along just fine) and it's a position i've found myself into in the past.I also know that they are both very tactile so many of the sightings of them "being all over each other" at parties could be just them being drunk hence more tactile than normal.
In the end i really enjoy their relationship,whatever the nature of it might be,as i find it pretty special,you don't see it everyday and their closeness (as well as the one of their families and friends) it's something that warms my heart :)
- I think there is more than friendship going on.
I just can't believe that so many people would publicly state (with such certainty) something that they either knew to be untrue or were uncertain about? And that sort of gossip has been going on for over a year now?
Even if you disregard the gossip, their behaviour (given one is a gay 28 yo and the other a 'straight' teen) is suggestive of a relationship IMO. I'm not saying it couldn't be platonic, but that would make their situation very unusual. A romantic relationship just seems a more obvious explanation?
And what evidence could we really expect to see to confirm it that we haven't seen already? Surely all that's left is an admission or witnessing something personally? Perhaps i'm looking at it too simplistically, but those are my thoughts on it all.
- Ummmm I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were in an actual relationship? Like maybe it's been on/off at different times or maybe not 100% committed all the time but definitely wouldn't be surprised if they were
- Agree with LG, especially since a large number of the ~revealing~ tweets do mention "dating" not just fucking around? And tbh their behaviour is more indicative of that and it seems more likely given how long the rumors have persisted and how certain people are.
Like obviously no none of the tweets are "proof" but the fact that so many different people relate in different ways to PR/journalism/other facets of media industry in London are claiming this shows that it's definitely a strong rumor going around and one that is probably being cultivated by different sources. One of the tweets after fashion week was even from someone who had previously tweeted one of grimmy's friends, so definitely close to the source. And I mean, if the various reports of them not being super discreet all the time are true then it would make sense to have rumors spreading the way they are from different sources. Also it makes sense that there ARE these reports given that its been over a year and really, if you're spending a lot of time in public together I find it much harder to believe two people in a relationship could hide it COMPLETELY. Idk.
- I agree, LG. I think, for me, the more obvious explanation would be that they are involved but it is of course possible they are just flirty friends, as suggested.
- I was under the impression, most of this thread believed in a relationship, I must have got that wrong.
I certainly think they have a good friendship, something to be treasured!
Still remain unconvinced by the rest!
- As for the flirty friendship, there are other pairings out there that people had suspicions about and it turned out to be a close friendship.
Ant and Dec?
McFly boys in various combinations?
- One thing that made me see them as a couple was spending Christmas together.
At first i had dismissed last year's tweets as a possible joke but seeing them spending Christmas this year together made me re-think that and ofc the state of their relationship.
They have had dinner together about a week before Christmas and they would meet at the ManUtd game next day(i suppose they talk on the phone a lot and know each other's plans)so there was no rush for them too meet up.
It's not like Nick threw a party at his place where Harry was a guest,it was just the Grimshaws and Aimee whom Nick seems to think of as family and didn't have anyone else to spend the day with anyway.Harry spent the day with his mother,sister,step-dad and step-brother and then drove about 1-1,5h to see Nick.
Now this could just be an evidence of their close friendship but it's still a bit unsual.If they lived closer i wouldn't think much of it,but they don't exactly live next door and Christmas is a very special day to spend it with "just a friend" two years in a row.
- I don't know much about those, isis. I personally believe every situation/relationship should be seen as a completely unique thing, so what applies to one may not apply to another. In Harry's and Nick's situation I think things point to a relationship/FWB situation, but that is just my view and I get that others may not agree.
- I should clarify that when I say 'relationship' I just mean that I think they are more than platonic friends. That could be anything from casual shagging to a full on, exclusive relationship. I would suspect it's more likely the former though.
- Isis ,the Mcfly boys is the biggest proof out there of how close bandmates can get without actually dating!Surely the larry believers should take a good look at them haha!Still adoring Mcfly and how they always joke around with the gay rumors.
I guess what makes people question things here is that 1)Grimmy is indeed gay,it's not a speculation and 2)Harry's sexuality is in question,even without Grimmy.
- ISIS - Given what I have heard ("writer" friend previously mentioned), and backed by tweets etc, I believe it's an ongoing relationship rather than close friendship. As there haven't been any rumours of either of them being with anyone else (obviously discounting Taylor...) in the last six months at least it would seem likely that it could be exclusive. It would also explain why friends seem to view them "jointly", ie Rita's tweets.
- I agree, C:).
- R127 Have you watched Tom Fletcher's wedding song/speech? He makes a joke about he and his band mates being almost lovers. Actually, the video is wonderfully sweet and touching but it does show the closeness of the McFly boys and the fact that he had the other three band members as best men.
- R127, good point. No other pairing used for comparison includes someone who is openly gay. Also, all those pairings (and others often mentioned) are first and foremost professional pairings that most probably benefit from flirting / chemistry.
H&N started off as nothing more than two people who just swapped numbers after meeting one evening.
- I also agree, C, especially the part of their friends viewing them "jointly" I find pretty telling. When Nick tweeted joking about his "beautiful beau" the other day and everyone was looking at the guy's tweets, there was the one thanking Harry and Grimmy for getting him tickets for the Teen Awards, and it did stand out to me that he thanked them together? Grimmy was hosting and surely could have gotten him the tickets, but he'd just met up with both of them for lunch and thanked them both.
- R130 yes i have,it has to be one of the most adorable things i've seen,i love love mcfly and it's mostly because of their personalities both as individuals and combined,i like their music too but the dynamic/closeness in this band is what won me over,i'm glad i saw them "growing up" all these years :)
- But in the case of the McFly boys and Ant and Dec neither in the coupling is openly gay and both of those couples directly benefit from playing up their close friendship. The parallel to those friendships would be Louis and Harry which we've discussed is far different than Harry and Nick.
I'm starting to believe that it's more than just a friends with benefits situation. Though a lot of the things they do together Nick also does with friends they're usually friends he's definitely not sleeping with (like Aimee). Usually in a fwb situation you keep things like family separate in case things go wrong but Harry has spent lots of time with Nick's family.
I still think that it's maybe a off and on casual relationship but more than fwb. It also seems to have gotten a bit more serious since Nick hasn't had many rumors about his love life outside of Harry recently (the one model he was linked to from back in sept is straight) and more of the tweets insinuate a relationship not just sex.
- LG hit the nail on the head about what makes this different, in my opinion. H&N aren't in a band together or doing a show together - they have nothing to play up, and to be honest, it's probably better for them if they DIDN'T play it up (especially for Harry?). Harry and Louis reflect the same sort of thing as McFly boys, but Harry and Nick are different - they just started texting and got on, and then were going to parties together and Harry was going along to Nick's DJ events as early as November 2011, AND then spent Christmas 2011 together too. All of that is outside of any professional/career realm.
Which is why it's ridiculous when people claim their friendship was just for the sake of publicity for the Breakfast Show - yeah, Harry helped out in the promo and stuff, but so did other celebs, and by that point Harry and Nick had already been spending a lot of time together for nearly a year with no work purpose.
- [quote]I just can't believe that so many people would publicly state (with such certainty) something that they either knew to be untrue or were uncertain about?
You must be very new to DL or just very naive.
- LG exactly! if H/N were involved in a professional relationship i would have major doubts as of a further involvement as they would both benefit from their tactile behaviour,we all know it's something that "sells" and fans are dying over!
It's no surprise how bandmates or co-stars have started being more tactile with each other rather than with people of the other sex,they know this is what the fans want and that "being gay" feeds the fantasies of younger fans,also the reason why i never take such pairings seriously.Even some hetero couples of Hollywood were only "together" as long as the promo of their movie lasted,an obvious PR to attract more fans.
H/N might be playing around with it a bit(ex; their very recent twitter interaction which if wanted could keep it private)but there is no benefit from the rumors.Harry must be viewed as straight(his people are obviously working hard on this) and BBC is in a special position,another scandal wouldnt benefit them and it would certainly damage Nick's career as the general audience would view him as a predator who seduced young innocent Harry.We Nick fans know how ambitious he is,he wouldn't let that happen as he loves being a successful professional.
Nick's reaction to the clothes sharing articles,which he tried to dismiss by telling stories of how his friends usually stay over and share his clothes was very telling.If he wanted he could fuel up that story but he tried to make it seem like a casual occurance instead.Interviewers have also commented on his unwillingness to talk about Harry,the vague and repeatitive replies he gives when questioned about their friendship proves that.They are definitely trying to keep their relationship on the downlow.
- R136 - The above statement was about publicly stating on twitter, under their own name, often with their profession, place of work etc in their details. Not anonymously on DL.
- R137, yeah Nick's reluctance to talk about his relationship with Harry definitely stands out to me too, especially the way one article wrote about it... I'll have to see if I can find it but I remember the journalist talked about probing him and Nick just kind of moving the conversation on with a smile and making it clear that Harry was off-limits/not up for discussion. The whole thing was worded very much like how you'd write about any celeb not wanting to discuss a relationship.
- R139 i think you might be referring to his Fabulous interview
[quote]His disarming smile gets bigger and the subject of Harry seems closed. Grimmy’s a charmer and adept at dodging questions he doesn’t want to answer, which must be a useful skill to have when you’re a presenter-slash-DJ-slash-celebrity-hanger-on and (surely) the keeper of many a showbiz secret.
- R140, Yes that was it! The whole thing is very deflective. He also says they met at the Teen Awards, which isn't even true, and the journalist describes him as "not keen to explain" the relationship, after they also write about how it's "raised eyebrows". So who knows how the question was even put to him that they got the quote from.
- More tweeting!! It's a reference to a tv show... Pretty sure they're definitely together and were probably together earlier then??
- Are they live-tweeting their day to each other?!
- No, I think they're babysitting separately - "for us" and Harry's original reply (thought to be sarcastic for what Nick should have replied, but seems to be what he should have asked) make this quite an obvious conclusion to me?
Nothing to say whether or not they've seen each other today.
- Agree with R144 - I originally took Harry's first tweet about babysitting to be meant as a question Nick should have asked him too and assumed they were babysitting together but this suggests they're just both babysitting...separately.
Unless Harry's "It's Ice Road Truckers for us..." wasn't meant as a reply to Nick watching Wall-e (it was hours later, after all) and was just random live-tweeting of what they're doing? But that seems odd.
- I know this was ages ago but I just thought that Zayn/Harry gif was cute and didn't see anywhere else to post it. Not to start shipping arguments and as stated in the comment, not to suggest anything other than friendship. It's nice to see a lot of people caring deeply for Harry, and yes, that does include Nick.
- Wall-E is definitely a show on Disney XD and Ice Road Truckers is a show on History so i guess they both happen to babysit today :)
It would make sense if Harry is babysitting Lux as he is close with the Teasdales
- R145 The separately conclusion also explains Nick saying he was distracted - distracted so he forgot and didn't ask, just rolled out some (very good) banter. Although I don't doubt Harry's reply was mock-irritation.
- Haha, I just think that's cute if they're both babysitting separately and Harry tweeted him to see how it was going on his end of things.
- I don't know why you compare Harry/Louis relationship with Harry/Nick. It is a very big difference between these. Harry and Louis don't have anything together outside their work. They don't spend any amount of time together, they don't have mutual friends, they are never together. I don't think they are even friends, because this is not a normal behaviour of two friends. Imo, they are just bandmates. Harry/Nick otoh...
- This is rather sad. It's wishful thinking on Grimshaw's part, a silly lie spread by he and his friends.
Still it has its mutually beneficial qualities. Fugly Grimshaw has an attractive, young trophy boyfriend (however imaginary) and Harry gets tons of free publicity.
- R150, I think that's a little harsh. All five of the boys are clearly friends and Harry and Louis certainly seem close enough and get along great when they're together for promo stuff. I think they just take a lot care now to not take their friendship to the public since Louis was so frustrated with how people were interpreting it, and by a result treating Eleanor awfully.
But yes, I think Harry/Louis and Harry/Nick are completely different stories.
- R151 ....lol, nice try. Harry has no need for publicity from Grimmy, and they've been friends for far longer than Grimmy's even been in a position to give him publicity. If anything Grimmy is the one getting publicity out of this. Harry clearly likes him, in whatever form the relationship is. Harry's family gets along with Grimmy and clearly likes him too.
- aw let's not do the Harry/Louis battle again!They are clearly friends like all the boys but none spend much time with the other outside the band which for me anyway is normal.These 5 boys are together about 90% of their time due to work so it makes sense in their limited free time to see other friends/relatives/girlfriends that they don't see much outside work.
People grow up and change interests and as a result meet new people.ALL boys(this isn't only a H/L thing)have created their own circle of friends outside the band,this doesn't mean they are no longer friends with each other,just that they are growing up,getting new interests,letting other people in etc.
- 152, I didn't saw Harry and Louis doing anything together as friends (outside their work) in the last 7-8 months. On the contrary, they seem to avoid each other constantly. This show they had a fallen in their friendship. All we see now is play for camera, nothing more. I agree, they were close friends in X factor days.
- I agree this thread is for Nick so let's save the discussions about 1D friendships for various other threads about the band.
- I don't understand why you constantly bring up Louis's name when talking about Harry. What a fictional pairing had to do with the real thing between Nick and Harry?
- Harry just tweeted Tom Atkin,nothing more than a "lads" but it's not a reply to anything,he could be babysitting Lux.
- Someone here keeps coming to say that Harry and Louis are definitely not friends. What's it to you? Do you not like Louis or something? You've been given perfectly good reasons as to why they don't hang out much outside of work and why they tone things down. Sorry to bring up a 1D relationship but I can't figure out this person's motive.
Anyway carry on.
- [quote]Harry has no need for publicity from Grimmy,
No, and Taylor Swift has no need for publicity from her phony relationships, either. But she still does it. Publicity is a very addictive drug.
Speaking of which, that may be another thing he gets from "Grimmy." Harry's developing that Pete Dogherty look lately.
- I've saw Louis with Liam many times, Louis with Niall, and with Zayn outside their work, but never Louis with Harry. Never in the last year. And suposedly they are friends? Let me doubt this. And I stop here.
- Whenever new pictures of Louis and Harry come out fans go even crazier about "Larry Stylinson", and that's really not something they need. These "fans" already constantly harass Eleanor Calder on twitter, they harass Louis's family and friends, they harass Louis and Harry themselves, they use all manners of slurs that are supposed to be endearing, I'm sure they harass Eleanor's friends too, and they've even written to Eleanor's university about her not upholding good values by being a "beard". The last thing Louis wants is to encourage ANY of this. He's not going to hang out with Harry in any form that is going to be public/seen by fans, that doesn't mean they don't text outside of work or spend time together ever in the privacy of their own homes/friends' homes etc. Obviously it's impossible for to prove to you what time they've spent together but it's also impossible to pretend they aren't friends anymore. Louis has made it clear he feels uncomfortable and self-conscious about his actions around Harry in public. That is why we don't see anything anymore. I really don't get why you can't understand this.
- Please read thread title.
- Also, R161 "never in the last year" is just blatantly incorrect. Louis and Harry were still SUPER affectionate and prone to innuendo with each other/willing to play up the flirtation through March/April/May last year. It was around their American tour that the pressure of being constantly asked about their relationship and the fans' dismissal of Louis and Eleanor's relationship seemed to really get to Louis. Then in the summer Louis was naturally spending more time with Eleanor and Harry was spending more time with Nick, but there were still occasional pictures, I think some from a barbecue or something? It's mostly been since fall that there's been a complete stop on it.
- If you feel the need to discuss Larry in any form i think the Harry thread is still open,however this is a Grimmy thread and i'd like it if it stayed that way.I think all 1D boys are lovely and good friends but this is not relevant to this thread.
- R160 - Pretty sure that Harry has looked strung out because for a month he was barely in one place/country for more than a few days. It is very noticeable that he has looked much more healthy this last week.
Please try to avoid making baseless insinuations though, or repeating those from obsessed Larry fans on twitter; I think most of us will just ignore you if you do.
- R105 what have you been told.
I keep telling myself I'm going to leave this possible pulicity stunt but no.
- So i think that they both happened to babysit this evening,obviously seperately and different babies.It makes sense since Harry teased Nick about not asking him how his babysitting is going and Nick replying that he got distracted by the tv.Harry's reply on what he and the baby were watching makes sense too,assuming that the "us" was referring to him and baby in question.
He tweeted Tom Atkin and Tom replied so i suppose he could be babysitting Lux,he has definitely done it in the past a couple of times.
- R137 - maybe he just doesn't want his career to be about Harry Styles?
I keep getting drawn into these threads but I find it hard to actually believe it. It seems too convenient, somehow.
- I don't think that that r160's suggestion is baseless, r166. What do you think Nick's responsibilities were when he first arrived on the LDN scene? You don't develop Nick's address book and social diary out of nowhere...
I mean no offense by that, of course.
- I think the baseless accusation was further down in R160 's post, R170.
- And that is certainly the one I am referencing. Thanks for the chance to clear that up, r171.
- Nick sure has many famous friends we all know that,and he has also been accused for it many times.Even though that might help him if he was talentless he wouldnt be where he is,but he is funny and sarcastic and controversial and people like him,or hate him,but he sure draws attention.It's stupid to say he owes his career to his celebrity friends or that he's taking up jobs because of them!He was involved in many things long before Harry came along and the extra publicity/jobs he gets now are because of the breakfast show which is kind of a huge deal and i'm sure BBC didnt trust him with it just because he knows Alexa Chung or Harry Styles!
There's a big number of people out there who didnt want Moyles gone and and still giving a (lost)fight to get him back,i dont think BBCR1 would support Nick if they didnt have faith in him.
- Read my post again, 173. Your reply does not address it one bit. I would hate to spell it out and ruin this threads good fun.
- R170 You're insinuating that he dealt to other celebs?! Highly unlikely. Also libellous and could potentially get this shut down; so I would keep your mouth shut.
Also; he wasn't famous when he first came to London. His original "celeb" friends were his friends/flatmates Henry and Agy; who at the time were really more up and coming anyway. No matter what his extracurricular activities, that wouldn't be HOW Nick became well-known or well-liked. Pete Doherty has never been close to other celebrities, apart from Kate Moss, for example.
It's not offensive; people can do whatever they like in their spare time; but it can be damaging to spread that kind of thing around the 'net without having any kind of proof apart from speculation over what you think amounts to something. And it doesn't add up.
- Don't be thick. I'm implying something in a veiled mannor of discretion and you are blabbering on about it. Understand that I am making a point of his arrival upon the LDN scene, not years later as a success in his own right. Whatever, the point is lost on you.
Consider the culmination of my visit to be a "hmmm" at the general direction of r160's post.
- PS, ever heard of the Queens Of Noize? Go ahead and link it all backwards. You've got enough to piece together a story.
- I find this whole Grimmy-is-a-drug-dealer thing to be highly suspect.
- Because it is, 178. Read more critically and you will get there.
- How are u guys coming up with Nick is a drug dealer?
- I am a fan of Nick's but I don't think he's some sort of saint. I wouldn't be hugely surprised if he'd be into drugs in the past, but I don't think he is now. Partly because from what I know of Aimee she is quite anti-drugs and I can't see her being so close to him if he was still into all that.
- I think the whole drug rumor started because of his friendship with Amy Winehouse and Kate Moss.
I wouldnt be surprised if he did drugs in the past but then again the majority of people in the industry have; it's how many models keep their figure or how actors and singers go hours working and looking restless.
Saying that he is dealing though is a whole different thing and definitely not a nice speculation.
And i agree with Pringle.
- If you're going to speculate about such things, please don't be so blatant in your wording. You'll end up getting the thread deleted. Plus, some idiot will no doubt read here, take it as fact and post it all over twitter and tumblr. In other words, be discreet!
- To be honest it was that suggestion which I was responding to in my original comment. Given Nick went from graduating in 2005 to co-hosting his own BBC show in 2007 I don't think there is any chance he did. Too much ambition. I really don't like the idea either that just because Harry was looking tired it meant he was plainly strung out and Nick was the one responsible.
On a lighter note Harry tweeted "Hello Wild Cats" about half an hour ago; is it wrong that I hope that he isn't watching Zac Efron without Nick??!!
- R183 Fair point. Sometimes I forget that the tumblr lot trawl these threads. And apparently a few low-rent journalists too.
- C Nick is very ambitious and has tried hard to get where he is,i guess non fans arent familiar with that.I dont like those speculations either and since they are baseless we should leave it at this.
As for Harry he is obviously tired,the fans have made up similar rumors about Zayn and has accused him of using on twitter which(among other accusations)led him to get angry and deactivate his twitter for a few days.
Harry is definitely with the Teasdales as he posted a photo of what Lou and Tom cooked for dinner and was probably babysitting Lux earlier,i dont think he is with Nick...
- R167 as I have stated in a previous thread (if you can be bothered to read I certainly can't) I have a vague working connection to N and was told, drunkenly, a few months ago that he and H were an item. I'm not going into who told me and what exactly, believe what you like, my connections are through Sam Teasdale/Dalston hipsters/bands etc.
I was also told by a separate source some information about N's previous dating/hook up history which correlates with the idea H is his type.
I think L Girl is the only one who would remember me saying this before - the other regular posters NW3 and Links seems to have gone! I came to these threads as a fan of N and his night time show. I didn't know much about 1D previously.
- I remember, N16!
Speaking of Sam Teasdale...this amused me:
- Thanks, R187. What is "a few months ago" - before or after he finished with Caroline?
- N16- I remember, I have been here from the beginning and I just started to sign off my posts, and sometimes I still forget.. I also use to sign off as 1313.... I also came here for Nick because I heard about him through an article I was reading when he was announced as the new Breakfast Show host I think in June, as I am not from the UK that was the first time I ever heard of him and I kind of fell in love with his personality! and I've been here ever since... never really been a fan of 1D but I like Nick and Harrys friendship.. but i remember watching them on X Factor and thinking how dorky they looked,lols... then all of a sudden everyone was taking about them a year later and was like Oh... i guess they are breaking America... it was weird
- N16, I remember that you mentioned that a few threads back. These threads amuse me so when I've got some time over I sometimes come here.
- R187 this was just before N started the Breakfast Show - late summer last year.
Nice to know that some others are still about R188 R190 and R191! I thought those tweets were cute too. I don't think H has moved into his own place yet (if he's going to) and is still staying with Lou and Tom like he did last summer. She has been dropping him to all his rehearsals recently?
- Oops replying to myself there, meant to say R189
- I wonder why Harry's taking so long to move into his house, honestly.
- Maybe he really just doesn't like being alone...he really seems to need people around, which is understandable I think, after spending a lot of time travelling or in hotels. I guess with rehearsals etc... he can't actually go home for long so he has a bit of a surrogate family in the Teasdales etc... I guess.
He is only 18, even with all his life experience and how busy he is, maybe he doesn't want to be on his own?
The Teasdale's seem very homely and domesticated, that would be a nice place to hide out and still be a teenager wouldn't it?
Maybe the house was an investment? He and Zayn have both mentioned making investments in property, classic cars, and art under the advice of their accountants.
- N16 - I date back to about half way through the previous threads too, although I posted anonymously then.
I wonder though if Lou has been picking Harry up in north London on the way to rehearsals though (it would be on her route), particularly given the odd phrasing of the article about the "mystery" woman who turned out to be her sister Sam. They mentioned then a north London flat, although the photos plainly showed them outside the rehearsal building. It would also explain Nick's various comments about his alarm this week (the 6.30am to 7am slot is always interesting; I don't think he is awake enough to realise what he is saying sometimes), and why he was getting dressed in the dark on Friday morning and as a result didn't put on any socks. (as Aimee is still in NYC, any normal person would have surely turned the light on if they were alone). It would also explain Harry's rush of tweets if they weren't seeing each other on Friday. All supposition, of course.
- N16, why do you think H has not moved into his house yet and is staying with the teasdales? Is that through your contacts or what you have gleaned from the press?
Talking of the press, there is a very odd new Daily Mail article today dedicated to Harry's love of women detailing every 'relationship' from school up to now. It even includes the line "he is just really really intersted in women" There is no 'news' value to it at all. It really does seem like it's been written by one of their PR's.
- One "I guess" too many there, haha.
- On the other hand Harry has been spotted shopping at the local Tesco close to where he lives quite a lot,as well as in places and restaurants in that area,he was also spotted jogging so i guess he must have moved in but still spends lots of time at the Teadsdales or at Nick's.He probably doesnt like staying alone and this would explain the frequency of said sleepovers.
- That's interesting, C. It may be supposition but it does make sense.
That's hilarious, LG. What a pointless article...unless it is just to remind us all of how very straight Harry is.
- Such articles LG makes it hard for me to think that Harry is straight.
I could understand that maybe his people are worried about the gay rumors but they arent THAT loud and if he was indeed straight they wouldnt have anything to worry abouf.There are already too many ricidulous articles about Harry out there listing his womanizing skills,no need for more.
- I'm beginning to wonder if the Blind Gossip reveal was correct and Harry and Taylor really didn't get on and Harry is trying to out himself by stealth (seemingly with the help of Gordon Smart comments') so they don't have to reconcile. After all if he wanted to tweet Nick yesterday he only needed to reference the "Breakfast Clique" video which he and 1D appeared in, rather than have a conversation which one would have normally texted. Plainly this can't happen, if nothing else the light it would throw on Taylor would be somewhat bad, hence the new articles such as the DM one.
- The thing with all these articles is if its about Harry somewhere they manage to get in a Nick mention or if its an interview with Nick then Harry gets mentioned.
I was looking at an article about Harry at ths Tineie Tempah night and there were loads of pics and none of Nick yet it said they were out together. Also just watched an interview with Nick from just before he announced the Brit noms, nothing about Harry in the video, but at the very end of the piece written to explain what is discussed in the video, Harry is mentioned. Nick is making a plea for Beyonce to appear on his show and the interview writes they would go on the show but only when Harry is there. Sort of implying hes there alot in the morning, which we know he was late at night, but no evidence that this still happens now.
- R204 - Do you mean the Yahoo one? It's very nice. At one point the interviewer asks "What about the boys?" And given that Nick has only mentioned "girl" nominees (he starts talking about Frank Ocean as she asks the question) I think she is asking about male nominees, Nick however takes it to mean 1D and answers "yes, I'd love to see the boys", it's really very cute, there is even lip-biting.
I agree with your general point, Nick is the only male friend (if you exclude his bandmates of course) mentioned in todays' Daily Mail article as well, even though their own previous articles about the evening had featured James Corden much more heavily. (Oddly I wondered at the time if Harry was at Radio 1 part of the time on Tuesday, no evidence at all but there was a giddiness that day, which was like some of the evening shows).
- C- yes the yahoo video and it did appear that boys nick could be thinking about were 1D.
We know Harry was back and met Nick later for lunch so it is possible he was there at the breakfast show. If that is the case we would definitely be back to them spending loads of time together again and if so how will they go on when the tour starts?
- Reading the comments to that cute Yahoo video, I'm starting to get seriously worried about the listening figures coming out soon. All I ever seem to read are comments complaining about him, where are the comments from fans?? I know they exist!
- R187 I have wondered what N's type is to be honest, I started to think it was tall skinny hipstery/model-types like nicolo/ jonny from the pierces/(Isaac Carew or rj king or some model like that) but that doesn't describe H really .. what have you bn told his type is?
- I think they generally spend time together that we dont know of,but not that they are together 24/7 of course.I'm interested to see what will happen during/after the tour as well.
R207 i've noticed the same!I was recently watching a video on YT,actually it was an audio clip from his show but on YT.Anyway there were a few comments,a couple of those were nice but the rest were people demanding Moyles back and talking about how Nick made them listen to other stations etc.It's pretty annoying,i know Nick has a wider listener audience than Moyles but still,why cant some people just accept he's the host now?!
- R208, well I'd say H is a tall, slim, boyishly pretty sort, and certainly trying to get in with the whole hipster scene. Plus for all his hipster-ness Nick seems to have a thing for pop stars definitely and probably delighted in that. Although I think the reference R187 was making was simply that H is young/looks young and there have been references by Nick's friends in the past about stuff like "young stupid models" and "teenagers" etc.
- Why have the coloured Harry's eyes brown in the DM article(The pic of him a TS)? Quite weird...
- As for Nick's listener figures I am hoping there are plenty of listeners not commenting and a minority of loud, negative Moyles fans.
I listen everyday, am older than demographic and quite enjoy the show. It's not that different to Moyles' show, the 'no zoo' format intended, didn't last long as an idea. He has a good team around him, is professional but engaging. He seems to be able to put people at ease when he interviews and to genuinely enjoy his job.
I think some of the negative posters simply can't take his positivity!
- Isis,maybe it's the light that makes them look this way?
As for Nick's type,he definitely likes them young!I find this old tweet of Henry(linked below)quite amusing.It could also be referring to Harry,given the timeline.
- I'm not going to worry too much about listening figures for the moment. Nick's appointment was more about lowering the average listener age than pulling in more listeners overall. I'd be very surprised if he hasn't done that.
I believe that next Rajars are out at the end of this month.
- R208 Anon, I have been told (from someone who has slept with 2 of N's previous hook ups dating back to his uni days) that his type is very young looking. Plus my mate said both the guys looked a bit like H haha
This dates from guys my mate slept with back in 2008 when he was at uni in Liverpool.
- I have to laugh at all the Nick likes them young comments. Most of the evidence coming from a few years ago. Nick now is only 28 so there wasn't exactly a massive age gap between him and his hook ups. You'd think he were in his 40s or something the way some of you go on. When I was 19 I was seeing a guy of 30 and thought nothing of it.
- N16, just wondered if you had heard H hadn't moved into his house from your contacts?
- You also make him sound creepy which he isn't. But I suspect that is intentional from some of you.
- R216 In the context I'm talking about it's more of a 'baby face' looking person, rather than their age if you see what I mean? I like young-looking cleancut guys too as it happens but my bf is actually older than me :)
R217 no I'm just supposing, but I've seen him driving around my area a fair bit and that's close to where Lou and Tom live so I'm putting 2 and 2 together. It's just a feeling, plus there were reports he backed out of the purchase of the Hampstead place due to it being next to a pub weren't there?
- If you think gay men who are into younger guys are creepy that's your problem, r218.
- N16, thanks for clarifying. Yes, there was a report from The Sun about H backing out of the house sale but i assumed that was probably put out deliberately to fool fans and give him some privacy?
I only ask as if he really hasn't moved in or lived in his own place then that would suggest that N's late night sleepovers are with someone other than H and strongly indicates he has a bf that is not H. Perhaps H spends so much time because he is still seeing Flack as I've thought might be the case all along. Flack seems very close to the Teasdales.
It doesn't explain all the H&N gossip but it would make sense in some ways.
- R220 You certainly know how to twist meaning don't you. You are either a complete thicko or don't like being criticised. I very obviously from my post have no issue with how old any one is as long as they are legal.
- LG i find it hard to believe Nick is in a serious relationship as we haven't seen someone we don't know with him and yes he sure likes keeping things private but wouldn't he go with him on holidays? or be at dinners? I do think the sleepovers could be hook-ups with other guys but not a serious thing.
Plus i also find it hard to believe Harry still lives with the Teasdales,he's visiting them quite often sure but not actually living with them.
- R223, yes, I agree, I find it hard to believe that H lives with a couple and their baby but N16 knows S teasdale so she would surely know.
- R215 The only thing that confuses me about all of that is Nick definitely had a girlfriend when he was at uni. They were together for quite a while and broke up in 2005 which was the same year he left uni. I suppose it's not inconceivable he was seeing guys on the side, but I've just heard so many conflicting stories about his personal history I find it all a bit confusing. People certainly like to gossip about him.
I do think it's fairly obvious that H is his type though. But it doesn't really change my opinion on whether N/H are anything more than friends.
- LG i don't dismiss N16's info but they said they assume,not knowing for sure or asked Sam T. about it and the times they saw Harry driving around could simply be because he was visiting,he sure spends much time with them and probably stays over at times.
Plus he has tweeting a few times about how he's relaxing home and one of them he said "didn't wear jeans today,i'm feeling breezy",well i don't think he was walking pant-less around the Teasdales' place!
- And also I cannot believe Hary slept with Nick in Teasdales's house!
- I'll probably sound like an annoying auntie but I think it would be really good to see Nick happy publicly with a nice guy one of these days (not talking about H sorry). I don't see why not he's by all accounts a lovely guy, witty, (looks pretty hot in a suit lol).. I know he makes very clear he's happy single/hooking up or whatever but it would be nice..
- Anon, Harry is still in the closet, so I don't think we will see Nick with a guy in public in the next future.
- R226, there is a lot conflicting information around. An awful lot of the twitter gossip from people who say that they "know for a fact" H is with N also includes the view that Flack was a cover / PR and just a friend. If this is true, I can see how Harry would not have a problem spending so much time with v close friends of Flack. However, if as N16 says, Flack and H really did happen, I can't imagine he would still spend so much time in her circle unless they were still 'on' ?
I really do believe that there is so much that suggest H is into guys and specifically seeing N but at the same time, i've always thought that if that's not the case, the opposite is probably true and H is still with Flack.
If N16 is right about 'Haroline' that invalidates a lot of the twitter gossip as much of that includes the rumour Flack was a beard. One thing I'm certain of, based on timelines, is that Harry cannot have been involved with both Flack and Grimmy.
Even if H is not still seeing Flack, if it's true that he really did date her last year, there is no way the H&N rumours can be true.
- Pringle sorry I worded it badly, I meant dating from when my friend was at uni (so 2008), don't know when N was seeing them...
LG I don't know Sam I have met her a few times and I come into contact with her circle of friends through my work from time to time. If she was my friend I certainly would NOT be posting on a forum about her!
R222 sorry if I've offended, but I'm not a 'thicko' or upset over criticism, just clarifying my comments... Chill out!
I 100% don't know where H is living, I wouldn't post about it here if I did, but going on previous and circumstantial evidence he may well be staying with them. Someone (I think it was c) thought he might be lonely living alone and I agree, he probably is in his new house but not staying there much. That's all!
Ok, I'm off for the day it's getting a bit intense round here now!
- Pretty sure H does have his own place but just might not stay there all the time, eg. When he would stay at nick's in the summer. But N has mentioned staying over at a friend's at times where it seemed to mean harry - there was even one time, after the teen awards I think, where he mentione staying over at a friend's place that was supposedly haunted, and there was a story saying the same about Harry's flat.
LG, I think your posts are usually very logical and you make a lot of good points but the idea that H is still seeing Flack is frankly ludicrous to me. It has always seemed more like a fling/hook-up that got blown up out of proportion in the media, and they managed to stay friends enough but there's nothing to suggest they would still be seeing each other. In an interview recently Caroline even said that 95% of what the papers were printing about harry and her was false, which strongly suggests to me that they may not have ever been in a committed relationship. Maybe h was even getting involved with Nick around the same time as the Flack hook-up and it was good publicity to put all attention on that instead.
- To clarify a bit too: I highly doubt h and n jumped into a monogamous committee relationship when they started to get together and I don't think haroline was as serious as people believe if they really did hook up so I don't think that the idea of haroline not necessarily being a "beard" situation eliminates the possibility of h/n at all. Harry and Caroline have a TON of mutual friends, that's why they're still amical, not because they're secretly still together. They might still see each other at parties and stuff but I doubt they remain super close again, just on good enough terms.
- R232, I completely understand why you might think my views on 'Haroline' are ludicrous (& therefore not remotely offended!)
However, in the whole time I've been reading these threads and trying to work out what's going on, I just can't reconcile 'Haroline' being real and H&N also being real. The H&N rumours started exactly the same time as Haroline. Either the rumours were correct and Haroline was fake or the H&N rumours were false & still are.
N16, thanks for replying to my previous post.
- N16, meant to add, apologies if I assumed too much about your connections!
- Well Harry and Caroline seem to be moving in the same circles and have quite a few common friends but i don't see how this suggests they are still involved?!
Harry has always been close with the Teasdales,i don't think this has anything to do with Flack.Lou and Harry spend lots of time together at work anyway,Harry likes kids and he seems to be looking up to Tom a bit,he certainly enjoys their company and he might sees them as second family.
I agree with a previous poster,i think Harry was involved with Caroline but was nothing serious and it probably ended before it was being reported.Even if what they had was serious i don't see how it could still be on or why can't Harry still have mutual friends with her?! Many couples break up but keep in good terms and stay in touch with each others friends.
I'm positive that Harry has his own place,he sure needs his own space to relax and just do whatever he wants.He is 18 and likes indepedence like most kids his age,this is the reason why all the boys moved out from that complex in the first place.But he probably gets lonely so that's why he's often staying over at the Teasdales or at Nick's etc.
- Nick's not as close to Caroline as fans seem to believe anyway. To me they've always seemed more like they have a friendship based on having mutual friends in the first place, as she's not close to his immediate circle. They don't seem to hang out a great deal in the same we he does with Gillian or Pixie or even Harry.
- LG, why can't you reconcile the idea of harry and Caroline having a one-or-two-time/casual thing at the same time harry and nick were hooking up casually/fuckbuddies/whatever? Would explain why Caroline and nick seem to both tease each other about harry.
- Personally I haven't heard anything directly about Harry and Caroline but what puts me off thinking it was real was that there were blind items at the time saying it was a cover for Harry and Nick. Nick was really not that well known then, and there had been no press reports of them socializing together at that time so it would all have been totally random unless the gossip had some truth behind it. It was also noticeable that none of the press mentioned that Caroline was living with Nick then, and so the flat Harry was seen leaving was their joint home. Given that Harry spent time with Nick that Christmas and he had already met Nick's parents before then would indicate they were already much closer friends than expected from such a short acquaintance. Since then Harry has never been sighted in Caroline's company, apart from at a couple of parties Nick has also attended, so I have never considered there has been any form of continuing relationship. I think she has just been mentioned every now and again in the press to reiterate the fact that Harry "likes" women.
- R238, I could just about accept that H could have had a one off with F but what I can't except is that H had a 3 months affair with her amid false rumours that he was seeing Nick. And then, a few months later those false rumours turned into reality? That just doesn't happen (particularly not with those type of rumours)
Moreover, a lot of the 'credible' gossip maintains Flack was paid to 'date' Harry. If these gossips got that wrong, it throws doubt on the credibility of their gossip re H&N as well.
- C, I don't think Nick and Caroline ever were living together, that was printed in one article and has been accepted by a lot of people but it doesn't make any sense. Nick lived with Gillian and Henry for years before moving out this summer. Besides, there is absolutely no way that Nick and Caroline were living together given that Harry was papped leaving Nick's flat in February, it was reported and everything and there DEFINITELY would have been a lot more stir if that was where Caroline was living. Caroline might have stayed at Nick's a few times (I know she tweeted a pic of him in bed once?) but they weren't living together. Agreed with the other poster who said Caroline and Nick don't seem super super close anyway - they have mutual friends but probably don't spend time together outside of that. Caroline definitely seems closest with Sam Teasdale in terms of that circle.
- For pity's sake not Flack AGAIN!
I'm on pins waiting for her name to come up every godamn time.
Harry has virtually NEVER been seen with the woman, esp not in the last 13 months. Don't you seriously by now think it would get out on Twitter if he was sneaking off to see her? Wouldn't industry gossip be skewed that way?
Nothing. Not a whisper.
Do they meet by using underground tunnels below their houses because that's the only way this is still happening. If it ever happened at all!
Nick is pictured with Caroline occasionally. They move in the same circles. Big deal. Caroline is friends with the Teasdales. Big deal. It does not mean Harry is remotely dating her. If they were friends, and it was all for show anyway, then why would he even be bothered about being in or around the edges of her circle?
Can we leave it until there's a shred of evidence they've been seen together.
- LG, I don't think anyone is suggesting harry and Caroline were seriously together for three months. Based on Harry's interactions with her, the way he talked about her, etc i do think they might have hooked up but that's all. Caroline might have been paid to go along with the story of them dating, or may have simply gone along for publicity, but she also said 95% of it was false. It would explain the blind gossips if they werent really dating at that time/it WAS false in the papers, and I think that's where the beard suggestion comes from.
- I've seen a couple of people mention on twitter that N was living with Flack at that time but I don't know where people have got that from?
He has said that he lived in the same PRH flat for 3 years and there was more than one pic of H leaving that flat, first thing, in Feb. Why would N suddenly go and live Flack (who he doesn't appear that close to) for a few months?
- R241 - As far as I had heard he shared with Gillian and Henry until summer 2011, then moved in with Caroline, as Henry at least was buying somewhere with his boyfriend. Caroline then moved out in January 2012 directly after she and Harry "split up", as the press were getting too much, and Nick bought his own place in April 2012.
- 243, what Blind gossip?
- R242, I know some people hate the mention of Flack on here but given Haroline was the start of H's womanising rep and the catalyst for the N&H rumours, I think it's totally relevant?
Whether Haroline was real or not is the one thing that muddies the waters for me on the whole H&N front. Finding out what really happened there would pretty much make my mind up on whether H&N are/were real.
- R246, the following blind was posted at digital spy on Decmeber 15, 2011:
"Don't know if this has been said but I heard an absolute blinder today.
A certain presenter of an Xtra tv show is getting a lot of flack for her relationship with her young BF.
However apparently said young BF is actually the BF of a grim northern radio DJ."
- C made a good point,one of the reasons why i think there must be some truth to the gossip is because of how early started,long before 1D become "superstars" or Nick to take over the breakfast show.Back then their friendship was still new and completely out of the public eye.
If the rumors started this summer i wouldnt be paying much attention to it as it could be just people assuming things given the amount of time they spend together.But the rumors started back in December,a month before the Shoreditch kiss which some thought could be the start of it all.
The first thing i saw about H/N was a post on DS in December,someone said that their friend works in the media(i think on a tv station)and they told them H/N were involved and were 100% certain of their info.
Many people who have gossiped about it on twitter also act like it's old news and N16 said that when they were told the gossip his/her friends also acted like this has been happening for a long time.
- Ohhh okay so Caroline would have been moved out at the time that harry was papped leaving nick's in February, that would make more sense to me then. But wow really gives new meaning to the paps of harry leaving Caroline's in the first place if Nick was living there too! I've never heard nick talk about living with Caroline though, huh.
- I agree that Harry must have at least partially moved into the flat in Hampstead - he's been spotted in the area on his own a bit and I can't imagine him drunkenly going back to Lou's after a night on the town like the other night with Corden and Nick. Plus, Corden has a kid so I don't see Harry stumbling back there either.
Though it may have taken longer because the "haunted house" Nick stayed in could have also meant the princess park place (Harry and Louis talked about how it was haunted a week or two before Nick talked about staying at his friends haunted house)
- R231 Oh OK, I did misunderstand you. That makes more sense then. I remember when you originally posted about it (I've been here since the early threads too I've just only started nicknaming myself recently) I took it to mean these guys had slept with Nick when Nick himself was at uni. I got confused.
I'm still intrigued by the guy who apparently had a 5 year relationship with him though, love to know when that supposedly was. But i'll stop going on about it now.
- I really like this one:
[quote]nick grimshaw @grimmers
@Harry_Styles exhausting and requiring my full attention. no different than hanging out with you....hoooooooooo!
The way he clarifies it at the end, it's like he's taking the piss out of the way they are seen as 'father' and 'son'/age gap?
[quote]Harry Styles @Harry_Styles
@grimmers hooooooooooooo!! Babysitting is going well. Thanks for asking.
It's as if he's acknowledging the comical angle in return and the whole exchange still manages to come across as really camp.
Which is always the best way!
Btw if Harry Styles is capable of bearding with Taylor Swift he's capable of bearding with any dame, Flack included. The PR machine just does the rest.
It's past history anyway and tbh I am not interested.
- R249, I agree, the fact that these rumors were going around when neither Nick or harry were nearly as well know as they are now, and when there wasn't much attention on them hanging out, is what really gives it some weight in my opinion. I don't suppose anyone has links to any of the older tweets or comments? I'd be especially curious to see the tweets about them in Shoreditch
- I saw that blind and that is what I'm trying to say. If that were true, Haroline was not true.
It's one or the other for me hence my continuing interest in Haroline and it's validity.
- R254 i dont have links to the Shoreditch tweets but i think some of the older posters such as LG have seen them themselves? I think however that one of the tweets came from someone who worked there or had some sort of working position/involvement with the place.
- I think it's also worth noting that the press machine has started up with avengence on the "Harry and his women" angle again now he and Taylor are contractually disentangled (obviously I really mean devastated over their tragic split).
The Daily Mail even had the kahunas to run one quoting a 'friend' as saying how Harry 'really really likes girls, which means older women' or somesuch, which comes across to these jaded eyes and ears as code for: "PANIC!!!! HELP! what do we do now these kids have broken their contract and Harry is running round town with Grimmy again!"
- " "PANIC!!!! HELP! what do we do now these kids have broken their contract and Harry is running round town with Grimmy again!""
Haha that did make me laugh out loud!
- for people interested in tweets this was posted about 15 minutes ago
- I'll repost this article from the Guardian that's been mentioned on the thread before just in case there are new people who haven't seen it. It calls Haroline out for being a showmance (with no mention of nick).
I wouldn't be surprised to find out Haroline never happened at all. Like someone else mentioned, Harry was seemingly spending much more time with Nick then he was with Caroline throughout their "romance". And Nick once said about the Haroline break up something like: 'they never had a falling out. he was just never there and she was getting hate'. Which, three months seems pretty quick to end because of the long distance when Harry was actually around for quite a bit of it.
Any of the "body language" people read into it from that one xfactor interview could be explained by them being friends and having to do a showmance (Harry's first).
- Oh and a conversation which involves a girl who works in television and guy who is a runner on the tv show 'Splash!"
- LG, again, I cannot understand why you insist it must be one or the other. If harry and Caroline had a brief hook up around the same time he was starting to hook up with nick (maybe even something that never went further BECAUSE of nick for all we know) then the blind gossip is partially right in saying that they aren't really together and harry was with nick? Like, I just don't think it is as black and white so as to say that harry and Caroline can't have ever been remotely involved if harry and nick are involved. Unless you're just saying that if harry really was dating Caroline for months then you have trouble believing h/n? Can you believe at all that harry and Caroline might have hooked up but were never serious and it was overplayed for publicity because harry was starting to see nick? Like I guess I'm just curious if you can reconcile at all that harry/Caroline and harry/nick might both be valid to the extent that harry has slept with both, even if harry/Caroline was never a serious relationship.
- R257, that's exactly how I viewed that DM piece and I too, noticed that line!
I know I'm appearing fickle. I'm 99% certain in my view that the H&N rumours are true but only on the assumption that the rumours about Flack being PR are also true.
The fact that most people feel Haroline was real makes me challenge said view.
R254, they were from early jan 2012. A young guy tweeted he had lunch with a friend who informed him H was gay. He the tweeted, said friend had seen H and N all over each other in Shoreditch House.
- Yes but LG you seem to lend a lot of weight on what went on supposedly over a year ago. With no tweets, whispers, meet ups, secret holidays, outings, nothing since (or even during!). Someone would have seen/heard C/H by now.
In the same way I find it hard to believe Harry is supposed to be maintaining this secret doomed romance with Louis Tomlinson. If Harry cuts short things, goes out of his way or goes straight to (practically) Grimmy a good deal of the time, what genuine caring/jealous boyfriend (or girlfriend) is going to just sit back and allow that? Imo, Harry is either bona fide single and perhaps playing the field or he is with Grimmy, either casually or more seriously by now.
(If anything I see Louis as either with Eleanor or being seriously involved with someone else, possibly a male and in entertainment, maybe in the States, but not Harry. I think the fondness they show acts as a decoy for fans that assume they are ongoing in a serious way.)
What did or did happen in the past seems irrelvant now. For me Nick Grimshaw is past, present and... we'll see. That's the relevant one imo, whether people like it or not.
- R261, oh wow! I was confused for a moment because there had been tweets before from @njeavons and the name seemed the same but it looks like that is his personal account and this is his main account. He used to only tweet about h and n from the personal, with the whole "these are my personal views not my employers!" disclaimer but now he isn't even bothering.
- R262, I one off (at the same time he was supposed to be seeing N) I could accept but that's it.
- LG, okay, that makes more sense to me, I thought you couldn't accept anything having happened between them and I was confused when you've always argued H/N so strongly! :)
- This is the most boring thread ever. People speculating about boring people they don't know and will never meet.
- That @njeavons tweeted yesterday that he was talking to Niall about spam, which is funny.
- [quote]The fact that most people feel Haroline was real makes me challenge said view.
By people, I assume you mean the general public, felt it was 'real'? I would say they had little choice L Girl! It was certainly a new angle on boyband dating habits.
Everyone had it battered into them morning noon and night. The whole age gap thing took over and made it ever more concrete in peoples minds, fighting on one side or another about the morality of it all.
What makes me laugh is Simon Cowell probably sat there in the middle of it all smiling, checking his show rankings.
The X Factor machine is massive and powerful. Whether Haroline really happened concerns me less than the way people had the notion literally drummed into them day by day by the popular press and X Factor outlets.
- Here is an old tweet about Shoreditch but not from early on...maybe it was talking about that time though:
- Those are interesting tweets, R261. Thanks.
- *A (not I)
I agree, if H&Flack were still involved there should he whispers but it doesn't mean it's impossible just because there are not. However, my point is more about what went on before and what that means re H&N.
R264, Haroline is relevant to me because it happened exactly the same time as the H&N rumours. If Haroline was real and anything more than a one night stand, it invalidates these initial rumours.
Haroline being real would also invalidates a lot of the H&N twitter gossip as much of that also states Haroline was fake.
I know I'm being black & white here but it's that simple for me. If Haroline was real (or anything more than a one off) H&N are not.
- R270, no, I meant people on this thread think Haroline was real.
- LG, I understand where you're coming from I just don't think it's that drastic personally. People who tweeting about Harry and Nick based on sources they've heard might just assume that means harry and Caroline were faked. There are a lot of different ways to look at things and we only see a little bit. There's enough rumors around harry and nick and enough in their behaviour for me, personally, to believe there's something going on now, regardless what happened with caroline and however many people may or may not be wrong (although I don't think they actually dated but even if they did!) that's just my perspective. Seems silly to rule out whatever is going on now that people are still tweeting about now and are tweeting about as if its currently happening, just because of whatever happened with harry and Caroline a year ago. To me, it's certainly interesting to speculate about because of the timeline but it doesn't rule out anything going on NOW either, whatever the case.
- I agree, R275. I don't think Haroline was real, but if they were that would not change my impression that Harry and Nick are involved now and have been for a while.
- I agree with R264 .The reason i find it hard to believe that Harry and Nick are seriously involved with others is because of the amount of time they spend together of with other friends,Nick with his circle and Harry with some comedians/the Teasdales/Ed Sheeran/family & friends from home.What kind of relationship could it be if they have someone in their lives but spend little next to none time with hypothetical partner?! Especially they both have limited free time due to work.
I could accept them being involved with each other or casually hooking up with others but not seriously seeing someone else.
- What if as soon as they met they got on really well, obviously not anything serious at that point, but management just couldn't risk news of a link getting out so near to the start of the groups career and possible damage to it and brought in Caroline
- [quote][R257], that's exactly how I viewed that DM piece and I too, noticed that line!
Well as you will know it's Harry overkill out there in the popular presses. Many sites are running overlapping stories, and most of the information seems overcooked or our old friend the 'friend' again.
Why Harry and not the other boys? Why no Liam and Danielle stories daily? Why no Zayn and Perrie daily dairies? And Louis and Eleanor have fallen out favour after they hijacked the printing presses for some months. Now they are of no interest?
You can argue someone is capitalising on the most interesting member but I think it's more than that. It's almost as if, in some ways, they are goading for a response by running ever more sensational pieces. As Harry rarely bites, the stories continue.
However, I do have some sympathy for this kid. If he is not exactly straight then no matter how badly he might (as has been argued here and elsewhere) want to come out or do something about it he is still bound by a one-size fits all contract which means anything one does has repercussions on all the others to the tune of cutting off an enormous income stream that may be already invested in something for the future, so they are relying on it coming in - in full. This will override any personal freedoms some/all may have.
So toeing the line and playing along with all the hogwash might be a small price to pay in terms of rewards at the end, even if it means loss of dignity in the meantime? But then, perhaps the millions in the bank account make that less of a worry than we assume it is? It would bother me!
I still think that Harry seems as if he's envelope-pushing though. That he wants to be open and friendly about stuff but can't quite go the whole hog? When you think of the iron-clad clauses likely in place here with this level of fame and money, it's kind of horrendous but understandable why he keeps quiet and just lets it ride?
What would any of us do? It is really like being in a gilded cage if that's the case.
Not to forget Nick. If they are good friends he may feel bad for his friend and try and cheer him up by keeping him happy, or any deeper involvement means he's pretty much caged as well.
- [quote]What if as soon as they met they got on really well, obviously not anything serious at that point, but management just couldn't risk news of a link getting out so near to the start of the groups career and possible damage to it and brought in Caroline
Has anyone ever considered Harry could have been a beard for Caroline (as well as vice versa)?
To public knowledge she would seem to be straight and may have had boyfriends in the past. She seems to have no problem kissing women in photobooths (as in snogging) and was pictured walking hand in hand with a female friend at a festival last (?) summer.
Just putting it out there. Because you never know.
- Well the constant barrage of Louis and Eleanor this summer was likely an attempt to dispel the Larry rumors (it came at the same time as Louis repeatedly denying Larry in the press) and rumors that Louis isn't the nicest person (so they make him part of an it couple and BAM! Teenage girls are back to talking about how sweet he is).
But I do wonder, since I'm American, if the tone of the media's attitude toward cover ups in the UK has changed drastically because of the savile scandal. In the US, media sites are happy to churn out Haylor stories (and almost never mention Lucy Horobin) and there's been very few insinuations about Harry's sexuality except for by TMZ and Perez (who only does so through reblogs on twitter. His site stays in line with the status quo).
Gordon Smart seems eager to "out" Harry and Nick. And maybe R279 is right that they're pushing more sensationalist stories about Harry and women that fit somewhat in line with the image Hackford Jones want to portray (Straight womanizer Harry) but are a bit more extreme than HJ would maybe like. Is it possible some papers pushing the boundaries and seeing what they can get away with?
And I'm sure HJ is the source behind some of these "friends in london"
- This is totally O/T but he's young gay and cute and he's just got a new tattoo.
This is how you do tattoos. Love the little Union Jack in there:
- R280 - To be honest, I don't think anyone would mind one way or the other if Caroline was gay, and she was barely known before she started "dating" Harry so it's not like she had an image to maintain.
R281 - Yes, I agree, it's as if the tabloids are writing the most extreme version of the PR press release as they can, perhaps so HJ will ease up a little, I don't know. Gordon Smart knows both Harry and Nick on a personal level so it's interesting that he is the one dropping the more obvious hints.
Looking at the various tweets over the last few days I wonder if Harry's PR might begin to consider whether they have misjudged the situation though. I have barely seen anything negative about Nick and Harry, apart from the odd Larry fan, and a lot of them do seem to think it might be more than friendship. I just don't get the impression that a 14 year old girl is going to be any less interested in Harry whether they think he is gay or not. On the other hand I can't help but feel it might harm Nick's career so maybe it's just as well that HJ are so vigilant...
- R282 i think Union J are lovely lads and i hope they have a good career,hopefully no crazy fans like 1D !
- Of someone wants to link the tweet from @Njeavons from 4 days ago (the "Harry is definately dating nick grimshaw" one) the conversation continued since we last saw it and is quite interesting?
- R281, nail on head. Louis and Eleanor were absolute agenda in the press because of Larry, no other reason. The timing was very easy to see. They couldn't focus on Harry because he was not bearding then. They just had fun with single and eyeing up fans Harry, or Harry flirts with so-and-so actress/singer/tweener. Usual stuff.
The UK press has always been a little cheeky and double entendred. Wordplay is everything in the UK. Often you have a different headline writer than the person that writes the text so the story can seem disjointed or the headline misleading.
It's a bit too soon to call opinion on the UK press direction as per Saville. I have a feeling the fallout from that may curtail the press for only mere minutes. They're survived worse and tbh, they'll have that much dirt on politicians, police and everyone else that they virtually hold the nation to ransom anyway. Only high court injunctions and sweetners (not necessarily bungs but 'deals' involving exclusives, scoops, first interviews with stars, etc) will stop them printing what they want.
In general in UK/US press when a thing falls out of favour or loses it's money-making potential, it's fair game. Travolta found that out when the Enquirer got it's claws in publicly. They would never have done this during his peak career.
- How are these boybanders considered hipsters? o.O
- We've kinda derailed I know, but we are talking about the press situation. I did try and steer it back!
And I did off topic because I love tattoos.
- Here you go, LG. It's definitely interesting.
- I had no idea Flack and Styles shared the same agent!Also the way this guy phrased it makes it look like it was Flack's idea?!
- I wonder if that guy who works on 'Splash!' can confirm Tom Daley while he's at it..
- Haha Anon,i'd be interested in that tbh!
- One thing I can discern from the original poster from the 'Grim northern DJ' blind on DS early last year is that person is very much an adult who engages on i.e. cooking and book title threads and works/lives in central London.
Not saying the person is 100% believable but again, as with other snippets, the slant on N/H seems to have been (and still coming from) older (than young teen) people (aka non-teenage non-One D fans).
The other thing has been how many men seem to have the ear of the grapevine, which has been nice. Perhaps because the agegroup would be the type to be in/around clubs and pubs or in the industry in runner/engineering/PR jobs with access to info and the some in gay circles, moving in exclusive clubs or who have heard from people who do.
So it's not coming from the fanbase.
- I don't mind if Harry's a 'massive bummer'.
Not at all.
- R290 - I imagine a lot of people who came through or have worked for the X Factor will share agents and PR companies. First of all they will be companies trusted by Syco, and secondly it will make the co-ordination of press and joint bookings much easier. I don't think there is anything strange in this though, it just seems like sound business sense.
- It is good business sense.
It would also make it a helluva lot easier to potentially orchestrate PR setups with coordinated teams?
Yesterday njeavons had a pic of Niall supposedly sat next to him at Splash rehearsals. Nice pic too. I wager njeavons is gay, mid-20s.
O/T I read as blind suggesting a member of JLS is dating an Olympic High Dive Medallist (Daley got bronze). Not necessarily Daley but was assumed to be by guessers.
- C, the party both Flack and Styles attended in the summer was for a PR guy that works across both Syco TV & Syco Music, coordinating campaigns. At the time, I assumed the fact that only H attended from 1D may have had something to do with Flack's attendance but in reflection, maybe only H was friendly with him because maybe only H worked with him I'm PR terms? (perhaps with Flack...)
- Do you know if Nick is going with Harry at Zayn's birthday pary tonight?
- I think the only way to know will be if they tell us or take photos...I hope he does anyway. I didn't know there was a party but thought there might be:).
- I don't think he will,he only went with Harry at Liam's because they were together that evening anyway and i suppose Zayn won't invite him seeing as they aren't close?
The only way he would go is as Harry's date but still i doubt it
- God I can't keep away from this thread!
Nick is at a Miguel concert in Shepards Bush
- Haha, thanks for the information, N16. It was more of a hope than an expectation really:).
- N16 - The set started at 9pm, so it's impossible to know whether he will go on afterwards as it's not going to be late.
It's interesting that he tweeted the entire conversation though instead of DM'ing.
- Loving Nick's tweet - obviously unimpressed with the musician!
- Honest and refreshing as always!
Miguel has missed a significant opportunity, silly...
- Any idea who this is in bed with Grimmy?
- @306 haven't got the faintest idea, but they don't look like girl hands?
- I think it's his female friend from the night before,he posted a photo and you could tell they were in a bedroom.My guess is the female he went to the concert with or Gillian as they spent part of Saturday together
- they don't look feminine to me, but I know hands can be difficult to tell.
that phone case is definitely for an iphone 5 and is designed to make a black 5 look white, though.
- The phone case also looks pink in the sides
- Given his privacy over his love life, I doubt N would tweet a picture of a bf or even a hookup.
Probably just a friend and / or an attempt to deflect the rumours.
- R225 Ha, really.
I've always thought he was bi, including from things he's said on the radio etc. Also get the impression he's not overly keen to discuss the whole thing.
Thus ends my armchair psychology.
- R312 I think it's very unlikely that he's bi since he came out as gay and on the show they've made jokes about him not knowing what to do with a woman.
- Tinhatting I know but the last time he used 'send help' was a potential Harry moment. Maybe someone got him a new ring?
That hand looks quite large to me but it is hard to tell. And Nick is a great joker so a picture from in bed does not mean 'in bed'. He could be under the duvet with a female friend drinking cocoa, or, it could be someone else.
Might not even be in a bed, that could be the back of a chair, where he woke up.
It's basically impossible to know without showing more detail, which won't appear most likely! It's another leave 'em all guessing post by the Grimster. He's pretty good at these guessing games and picture quizzes.
- ^ PS: I'd like to think it was from Harry. I guess we will never know.
- Cute twitter interaction between Nick and Harry's sister!
Their families are definitely close,both Anne and Gemma tweet Grimmy quite often and they only seem to be tweeting people they know and are close to(they even tweet each other!).It's a lovely thing to see :)
- Well, apparently, according to a helpful tumblr entry, Harry has/had a pink phone, but really would Nick would have included Harry's hands if it was him. Actually to be honest I am a little puzzled as to the whole composition; is he trying to dispel rumours or create them...?
On a different note there is an article in the the Mirror about Taylor writing five new songs about Harry (!), not especially interesting but this is part of it:
"And given that Taylor hasn't been in the studio for a while, you all thought you'd give her a helping hand with a few track names to get her started on Twitter. Because you're nice like that.
Here are our favourite ones (the cleanest ones)...
‘We Were Never, Ever Really Together’"
There are more, but a strange one for the Mirror to lead with....
- C- i'm pretty sure Harry got the new iphone as all the boys and i'm not even sure that pink phone belonged to him,it could be anyone's and i think Lou had one with pink case.
I think Nick likes people speculating,he could easily take the photo of the ring without showing us there is someone next to him but he didn't.I'm convinced the person next to him is just a friend,he wouldn't post a photo of a boyfriend or a hook-up.
- Well Nick also knows how to garner buzz and he loves getting people going. It was possibly intended only in the spirit of fun with no deeper meaning.
Funnily enough though, according to my tinhatting elephant memory on this subject - did someone on this thread not say something about 'should put a ring on it'? Now that would be a fun coincidence!
Nice window slats btw.
- R319 - Well Gordon Smart, as part of the Beiber/1D holiday article, did say Harry should take Nick to Vegas too....
- C, as you will know, the tabloids are like windsocks. They sway in the breeze, going with any significant public shift in view (if they can't make their own angle up).
There is clearly enough ridicule and amusement over the Haylor debacle for them to be bold enough to print the title of 'Never Ever Together' and slip Nick in here and there -- because they usually ass-kiss to no end when nothing's going on.
Gordon Smart plays dumb but isn't. He's played golf with Harry and a few of the others in the past (dunno if he is a regular friend) and I suspect gets leant on to write 'exclusives' when needs be. But that won't stop him slipping a cheeky one in now and then. Again he will be aware of 'alternative' lines of thought as well as the mainstream line.
Don't worry he'll be back to writing the next womanising piece that's bound to turn up soon.
- I'm somehow convinced tgat Gordon Smart is aware of the rumors and he personally believes there is truth in them so he's pushing the subject here and there,wherever's possible.It is subtle enough but some will get the meaning behind it.
- I remember ages ago on the radio Nick mentioning how he would sometimes share a bed with his female friends if they'd both had a rough night out (Gillian was one of the examples he gave). So I don't think it's worth analysing that photo really. Though he is probably aware that people will.
- [R319] The window coverings ARE similar to the room where Harry filmed his Breakfast Show 'wake up' with drum and harmonica apparatus...
I am thinking it's possibly Harry' fingers around the iPhone. The outside of that arm might not have tattoos either (who knows, as of today?) And he hasn't been wearing the plethora of tied on bracelets lately. The fingers are similar...
- Lol Nick knows what he's doing alright (even though I don't think the person with the phone is H). They both seem to be pushing the envelope a hell of a lot lately, like almost encouraging speculation?
- R321 - Not worried, more amused really by the way the tabloids are now slipping in the odd subversive comment whilst still toeing the PR/management line. I don't think anyone will dare to top Gordon Smarts' "Harry was back in the arms of his other love, NICK GRIMSHAW" comment from Thursday though. Speaking of whom, he is an acquaintance, at the very least, of Nick, as well as Harry.
- Anon. anyone can tell that this person isn't Harry because of the lack of tattoos,Harry being at Zayn's party last night and it really doesn't look like his hand.
I agree that he knew people would speculate but i dont think they are pushing it,if they did they would be more open about their meetings etc.Plus them tweeting each other is a rare accurance,i think last time they tweeted each other was back in October or November.I dont think they are encouranging speculations as they rarely do anything about it.I guess it seems too much this week because they met twice(but once was an event really)and their twitter interaction.
- I'm surprised when people comment on here that maybe some journalists 'might' be aware of the rumours?
We have seen dozens & dozens of tweets, all from the media? (many mentioning a media injunction) Not only that, but around the summer, most of the articles written about them were loaded with sub text.
Surely, there is no question that all the media are aware of both the rumours and the reality? (whether or not they are one in the same)
- R328 LG my wording was bad,i am sure all the media know this particular rumor and,considering how they are dropping hints,i assume they believe it is true.Everyone who has tweeted about it seemed convinced too.
- R327 harry has no tattoos on his right hand/wrist, only upper arm. His wrist tattoos are all on his left arm
- Yeah, I agree, LG. I think most of those that cover showbiz or music at least are aware and probably a few others.
- Just seen a tumblr which seems dedicated to Theo and they have posted it's his ring Nick is wearing.
- Could you post a link, please, R332?
- Looks like the one he's wearing on this page. Centre bottom photo in a group of photos if you scroll down page a little.
Interestingly there is a pic of Harry and Theo too.
- The photo of Harry with Theo is from the James Small and Vauxhall Fashion Scout party at the Corinthia Hotel last February.Nick and Harry attended it together and then Harry slept over at Nick's :)
- Thanks, R334.
- Whoever the arm belongs to, I really don't think it relates to anything romantic. I just can't see N tweeting a pic of a conquest let alone including a pic highlighting an 'identifying' piece of Jewellry?! It will just be a friend. And if it is Theo's (although sovereign rings are very common) it clearly isn't anything romantic.
Moreover, it could be Harry's arm as he has no tattoos there and no one has seen him since Friday night so there is nothing to say he went to Zayn's party. That said, i don't think it is for the reasons above.
Also, if H&N are involved, they will no doubt publicly behave as though they are not. It's almost pointless analysing this sort of thing just as it was analysing Haylor when the likelihood is that the image you're being presented with is probably the opposite to the reality (if that makes sense?!)
- R324 They didn't film the breakfast show videos at Nick's actual house. I'm guessing they just all had a late night and passed out in bed together. He shares with Aimee most nights so I don't think there's much to read into it.
Theo used to date Alexa Chung and I've not heard any rumors about him being bi so I think it's probably completely innocent.
- The promo for the breakfast show was filmed in a flat they rented in North London,Nick said so himself as well as they chose a more private location so that fans wouldn't find them and interupt the filming.
- Side dose of Harry Styles - What was your day so good for Harry? That is one way to leave the fans hanging ... queue every 'ship' going mental ;)
- So the 1D boys are in Africa doing charity work so i guess we can leave aside any suspicions that Harry was with Nick.
- The Africa charity thing seems to just be a rumour, maybe based on the fact their track for comic relief charity was supposed to come out today? But there are no pics/sighting of them at an airport, and Lou Teasdale's mum tweeted harry @VALteasdale: @Harry_Styles and you will never forget it. One of my best times ever. X
Seems to suggest she was there? I don't know what's going on but I really doubt they left England.
- apparently Liam's friend Andy said they were going to Africa?
- Wherever they were it does seem like they were doing charity work though I doubt they'd get to Africa without being spotted (and I doubt Val would go with them to Africa).
- Yes Liam's friend and also @itsJRCBitch did
- I'm guessing this Africa trip is for comic relief?
- I think so R346 ,also i guess because of the cause they tried to be as discreet about it as possible.Niall also said that his day was inspiring and i doubt Liam would just go to Africa for holidays while they have rehearsals.
- The biggest thing confusing me is why none of the other boys have said anything and all the family/friends who have tweeted harry (his sister, Val, louis' stepdad) don't seem to be referencing the boys as a whole, and niall was even on twitter chatting to fans a ton an hour ago and didn't say anything except that his day was "inspiring" when someone asked. So maybe?
- The way Harry worded it also makes it seem like it's something about him only not the rest of the band somehow? No idea though.
- Is it a possibility that they are doing comic relief stuff and Liam's friend has assumed they were going to Africa for it when in fact half of comic relief money raised goes to UK charities so they have done stuff in the UK.
- Apparently Liam's friend Maz just confirmed on twitcam that the boys are in Africa (he said Liam sent him some sad photos)
- Zayn's cousin tweeted that she was proud of him too.
I think Val is referring to charity work in Africa as Lou, Sam and her went out there a few years ago and built a school.
Not sure which country they are in but as they will be on tour when Comic Relief airs it makes sense they would film a plea video to go alongside their charity single.
- That makes sense then, N16.
- Did they leave Saturday night after Harry had dinner with the Teasdale/Atkins?
When did Niall go to the Splash rehearsal?
- Ben Winston who does their filming tweeted about going to Ghana on Thursday but might have gone early to scout locations.
- we finally have a country
- so grimmy obv has a boyfriend that isn't harry then after that intagram picture!!! he said on the radio that he left sat night without even saying goodbye to anyone so he obv didn't leave in a group and just crash with them?? must of gone back to his bf's and that's who was lying next to him.that gym bloke mackenzie was round his yesterday so i really think its him. just cos he has a kid doesn't mean he isn't gay???
- No, I think it was most likely Theo (because of the ring) or a woman (because of the phone). I can't really imagine Nick's buff trainer with a pink phone.
I think Nick is prone to exaggeration with his stories and he could have meant that he just walked out without saying goodbye and a friend ran after him to make sure he got home okay (he sounds like he was trashed). I don't think Nick would post a picture like that on twitter of a boyfriend he says he doesn't have.
And when Nick had two christmas parties in a weekend with friends the trainer wasn't at either. Not very boyfriendly
- Yeah it's really hard to believe he would post a pic of himself in bed with a boyfriend lol, he's talked about sharing beds with his friends loads and they seem like a really close bunch, I highly doubt it's as big of a deal as people are making it out to be (although he def knew what he was doing ha)
Although to be fair we also have no idea when harry even did leave for ghana
- R357 Actually he told Sara Cox that as he was leaving he was just saying "lets go, lets go, lets go" so I think he did have at least one other person with him! Probably Emily and Miquita who had been with him earlier in the evening. I don't think he is dating his straight personal trainer somehow (and you have only to look at his twitter profile picture to know those are not his fingers!).
I think those might be Emily's hands (hers' feature on her instagram photos' and look very similar, she has a lot of photos of Nick and one of the "instagrim" photos' of Nick and Harry with the comment "I love these ladz" as well).
It is interesting that this is the third time that Harry has gone away that Nick has posted photographs of his hands though; firstly with the haagen dazs, then the "tattoo" on the fingers and now with the ring.
- Aw, that's cute that Emily posted a pic of them on her Instagram - and aimee liked it! I have to say, it's really sweet how much harry has fit into their whole group, regardless what's going on.
- what is emily's instagram please?
I saw omhyahoo have a story about Harry trying to get back with Cara.
- [quote]A close source told us that the One Direction hottie hasn't got Cara out of his system since she was forced to cool the romance because her model agency Storm reportedly insisted he was too down market for her, and apparently the pair have recently had a long jokey conversation.
Too down market?! Who is writing this copy?
- This has got a bit creepy now. Following friends and relatives on twitter and instagram. Analysing every picture. Talking about them as if they were someone you knew.
I'm out of here but good luck.
Have come to the conclusion all 1D are straight.
- R363 Even Sugarscape are contemptuous about that one. To be fair though, it would be much easier for Harry if he just had to fake pining than an actual relationship.
- "WE'RE TAKING THIS ONE WITH A PINCH (HANDFUL) OF SALT.." I like this from the sugarscape article....
- Cara has being an out bisexual going for her. And as Kate Moss has said, "apparently she is the new [Kate Moss]." The pairing is much more rock and roll than Ole Swiftboat. They could be the bi power couple the world has never seen since David and Angela Bowie.
- BUT 364 THERE'S *ALWAYS A GAY ONE*
- Nick and LMC from this morning in the instagrim booth!!!
- haha, so harry is shagging the hot tub girl, dating the brunette actress, texting cazza flack, seeing mystery blonds and is smitten with cara all whilst still secretly planning on getting back with taylor, and people wonder why we think he might be gay?!?! What a joke...
- Haha, yup, R370!
- Harry has tweeted the link to Grimmy's Clique video. Nick said on his show he would get some pop stars to tweet it.
- That was quick, aren't they on the way back from africa though?
Some people on tumblr think Grimmy is on his account tweeting it...
- As predicted, it looks like they are going to try and squeeze a bit more from 'Haylor' I hope they don't keep sending him over for staged dates. He looked positively pained throughout the last lot.
(I feel quite sorry for the boy)
- 1D really need to get a new pr team. These people are feeding ridiculous contradictory stories to the press & just confusing the fans at this point.
R373 Niall tweeted they got back either yesterday or this morning at some point
- Nick sang along to the end of his record from the Wheel of four tunes this morning. The song was This Boy is mine and he sang "not yours, but mine"
Also we got mentions of Zane, a Niall question and questions about Harry's favourite food and drink.
- no offense 376 but can we not turn this into a one direction thread. we really only care about grimmy and his mates. not 1D. i think there is a general 1D thread somewhere on here though.
- I'm not a 1D fan just trying to show it wasn't just Harry mentions today.
- A quick non-Nick entry but I am really beginning to like Gordon Smart (and I never thought I would type that about a Sun "journalist"). The attached article reads like a direct message to Syco "leave him alone; he's really young".
I do hope they're not actually going through with a reconciliation; if nothing else being seen to entirely prove the Blind Gossip story right would be a bit strange.
- Ugh...I hope you're right, R379! Poor Harry, haha.
- A guy from twitter that has tweeted about Harry and Nick countless times who is in the position to know things and supposedly has sources, tweeted this earlier and I though it was hilarious.
- Hahaha R381 this made me laugh out loud!
- Hahahaha, that's a funny one, R381!
- err... did anyone hear grimmy's personal trainer on the radio with him this morning? they were so talking about shagging?! are we sure they are not together? if not, they were obv taking the piss. maybe grimmy really does read this thread?!?!
- It was obviously a piss take, anyway, I think the trainer was oblivious to the amount of innuendoes he was dropping. Think that;s just the way he speaks.
- I find it hard to believe he is with his trainer.I know having a kid doesn't make him straight but let's be honest it's usually a good factor!A good look at his twitter and you can see his hands are definitely not the ones in the bed photo and as others have mentioned he is hardly ever in Nick's personal photos of those of his friends,not very boyfriendly.
- well it that conversation was def about shagginga nd def deliberate. they wouldn't do that if they were together right?
- R387 yes i doubt someone so discreet about his personal life as Nick would just talk about it with his supposed partner on the radio.I think they were just joking,it won't be the first time! Nick has joked about being in love etc with Fincham too for example and we all know this isn't true.It's the way Nick has always been to be honest.
- and grimmy mentioned something he said to his trainer 'last night'... i def reckon something is going on there.
- Well Nick did tweet this around 10pm "@grimmers: watching Mr Selfridge with @mckenzisager @ichaloner lads lads lads!" so i guess this is what they were referring to.
He and his trainer don't even look that close so i don't see it as possible.
- 390: that was the night before. so two nights in a row...
- I must have been half asleep this morning Because i missed him talking to the trainer. I remember the yoga.
What time did he talk to trainer?
- he talked to him at the beginning of the show than at the end of the show, he mentioned something he said to him 'last night'...
- R390 - I am quite sure Nick was referring to the Sunday evening with Ian; he often gets previous days mixed up and he didn't even know what time Mackenzi had finished work yesterday (which Mackenzi said was 10pm) so I don't think they had seen each other last night as well. From what Nick said about trying to get out of a workout by having a catch up instead would also indicate they are not seeing each other often. (It was a few minutes before the yoga, so about 1 hour 10 minutes in).
Sweet to see Harry tweet the youtube link, but a little possessive, he wasn't risking anyone else tweeting it first was he?!
- R392 they talked at the start of the show,i don't know if they talked again as i didn't listen to the entire show.
R391 well i'm still not fully convinced that something is up with H/N and i keep changing my mind on the matter after all this time and "evidence" so i'm not gonna assume he is seeing his personal trainer based on some probably deliberate innuendos.He is his trainer they obviously going to spend time together but besides that i haven't seen him hanging out with Nick much and he does have a kid so i doubt they are boyfriends.I used to think(ages ago)that he and Henry were dating due to similar facts and i was wrong.If this closeness goes on i might change my mind,but as for now i doubt they are dating.Plus he has a kid which from what i see from his twitter does live with him? I doubt he is sleeping around living his kid that he obviously adores,alone.
- I like the idea of Harry being possessive and therefore tweeting the video as soon as he arrived, C...very cute and I'll just pretend it's true, haha:).
- R396 Well LMC said she wanted Nick to ask Zayn to do it when he rang round begging this afternoon, no mention was made of Harry....!
- That is cute then, C. I didn't listen.
- There were other pop stars who were in the video he could have asked who he seems to be friendly with like Conor Maynard, Rita Ora
- R399 - Yes, Nick said he was going to spend the afternoon begging the people who had been in it to tweet about it. He then asked LMC who she wanted him to ask to do it, and she said Zayn Malik (in reference I think to her new found "obsession" with him after the Kiss You video). No one else was mentioned though.
- R379 I think I know what Gordon Smart is trying to say here, the whole article reads like he's going through the motions with a definite subtext of 'this is bullsh-t' lol & yes he's right, H is still a young lad.
& I've flip-flopped on the issue but hope H/N r just mates to be honest. (also hope H is actually a lot smarter and savvier than he comes across)..
Back on topic, the whole yoga part was hilarious this morning, I do really like his team on the show &that they obviously get along so well! not the keenest on fiona's voice though
- Thanks, C. It's funny that Zayn seems to be the other breakfast show favourite...though I'm sure it's no contest as to who the real favorite is for Nick:).
- R401 most times i think i'd like them to be just very close friends too.Whatever they have is something very lovely to see and i love their closeness and cheeky banter,i would hate it if they had any sort of relationship and suddenly "break up" and then it all stopped and became awkward.
I remembered how much i liked Greg James with Ellie for example and they broke up even after dating for months and basically living together,not to mention all the awkwardness that followed.
- He might have just been on the phone with the trainer to confirm him calling in this morning (after maybe setting up the plan when they were watching television Sunday night with Ian) which would explain him not knowing when the guy got off.
I find it hard to believe that Nick would be able to almost completely hide a long term relationship, especially when he didn't have to. Him and his friends almost constantly document their lives so I think we'd see a recurring face and the trainer simply isn't around that much.
So I think most likely he's either completely single or has something going on with Styles whatever that may be.
- There is too much buzz out there for me to disregard this all as rumour. Coupled with their behaviour, I'd be shocked to find out nothing has ever gone on.
- Interesting update on the blind item...
- R406 - oh let's hope that's true; they won't be going through a reconciliation if that's the case. If it is right, I can see where she is coming from, but then she should never have agreed to it in the first place. Nor should his management either for that matter.
- Well if we don't get a contrived Haylor resugence (man, I was having a nice time WITHOUT seeing that awful moniker everywhere) then it's back to the old drawing board of the papers 'hooking' Harry up with Caras and Carolines to fill any gaps in the coming year.
Harry has enough friendly female acquaintences for the tabloids to procure new 'budding romances' based on him giving someone a lift home or a friendly tweet.
This kid is unfortunate. Wouldn't it honestly just be easier by now to say you are bi or gay and have a bf (if you have, who is not Louis to kill off Larry if it's not happening)? Rather than all this round the houses faux-sounding bullshit printed every day? I'm sure the band isn't going to crumble overnight.
I'm glad One D had an 'eye-opening' time in Africa.
- As far as Nick and his instagram pics/tweets go you never know if pictures are from the day people say, the people they allude to or the place they're at.
He's a great joker and I always take everything he says with a pinch of salt becayse he's so tongue-in-cheek, he uses it almost as a defense mechanism.
It seems to me the person that said he's very private about his actual movements is probably right. I think Nick layers his public and private life quite skillfully by revealing bits and keeping back other things, hinting, making blind trails and then being seemingly open, which leaves everyone confused.
Jokers always do this, and it's a good way to ensure nobody 'quite' has the measure of you. He may or may not be seeing Harry (casually or more seriously) and/or someone else (same) but we will never really know until he/they choose to publicly confide.
And that seems unlikely in the current climate. But not impossible for the future? But by then things might be different anyway. There's no way of knowing for sure but his hints and quips are always fun. And Harry's responses and actions show they do at the very least like one another a lot. I sense that is genuine.
- Btw I thought the classic black and white photo of Cara and Rita about to kiss was beautiful.
They'd make a handsome couple.
- O/T. Despite looking as if he was being herded through a mortuary with a low ceiling most times, there were a few sweet pics of poor Harry and Taylor in and among this big old stunt.
This was def one of their better moments. Dare I say it, sexy too.
- [quote]BBC Radio1 Breakfast@R1Breakfast...sorry we woke you up @Harry_Styles but you're VERY correct Fincham does look like Sue Perkins
- Looks like a Nick n Harry morning at Radio One so good times rollin!
If only it could last, if only bearding di'nt get in the way!
- anyone else think it's strange that fincham had to get harry to tweet the clique video? if grimmy and harry were close, wouldn't he harry have automatically done it on friday, he was around. and even if he hadn't, why wouldn't grimmy just ask him himself???
also, fincham asked harry when he was back and harry apused before answering like fincham shouldn't have said that. he obv didn't come back to the uk with the other boys...
- sorry, that was supposed to say 'harry paused'and even if he has come back, grimmy went out to dinner last night and so wasn't with harry??
also, harry spent friday night in stoke newington with lou T at a pub. if he was really with grimmy, wouldn't he be spending time with grimmy before he went off to africa?
and there was another mention of chat between grimmy and his personal trainer on todays show.
i think we may have got this all wrong and harry and grimmy are just friends.
- Yes I think you're absolutely right r414/415, we should stop the threads this minute because Harry and Grimmy don't spend every single waking moment in one another's pockets.
I'm not sure anyone on this thread ever felt they did, so your request seems a little odd.
Read: desperate and pushy
- sorry R416 but what request did i make?! i was just saying i think we might be wrong and that i might be changing my mind on grimmy and harry?? you don't think its strange that fincham had to get harry to tweet the cliquw video? oh and i was wrong about harry still being away. there are pics of him at the airport today.
- [quote]you don't think its strange that fincham had to get harry to tweet the cliquw video?
Not really, no. I think they muck around for comic effect. I don't think you are supposed to take everything literally and to the letter.
I do think it's sorta strange that someone would automatically try debunk an entire year+ worth of consistent time spent on the strength of one non-comment/tweet (probably for comedy effect) and that people spend nights apart doing different things at times.
I could say, how do we know they didn't make private time for one another before people left to do different things?
This really shouldn't need explaining and I'm embarrassed to have to be doing so.
I notice you didn't include the eyes/bakery comment and the faux jealousy displayed (also for comic effect...or was it?).
- i have no agenda here R418. i really want to believe harry and grimmy are together. just don't want that to colour my view of what's going.
- Kind of weird that Harry said this morning he's not back for 2 days but was pictured landing at Heathrow, unless he's going to cheshire?
Anyway it was a very interesting show this morning, Nick exceeded his number of Harry mentions!!
- Yes, that was odd, R420. He probably is going somewhere else immediately, most likely Cheshire, as you mentioned.
There were lots of great mentions today, yeah:).
- I think Harry meant he was heading back home and by "back" he meant back to London.
As R409 very correctly pointed out Nick and his friends have a very tongue-in-cheek way of phrasing things so you can never be sure whether they mean what they say or not.For example can we be sure that Nick's comments about Harry's eyes or the "jealousy" wasn't just a joke? No because that's the way Nick talks,confusing people and making them wonder.I,for once,hardly ever take his words seriously.
- Apparently they came back from Ghana on Tuesday and were flying to Japan today. One presumes Nick had told Matt Fincham this, hence his comment about when he was back, as Matt didn't appear to have spoken to Harry recently (he must have texted/DM'd about the tweet).
R418 - The comment about the eyes was especially funny, and personal really, as surely you would normally mention a pop stars' voice, or in this case perhaps his hair! Not his eyes though. The pause before Fincham's "More butch" whilst he laughed said it all really. Pretty sure the "jealousy" was a joke though, if nothing else Nick knew Harry wouldn't be in the country tomorrow.
- Did anyone notice the shoe story as well? where he mentioned that he went to put on a pair of trainers the other day but only had two left shoes and he was confused as he doesn't think any of his friends have the same shoes, when he posted a picture of his matching shoes with Harry about 6 months ago?
- R422, so, Harry's photos at Heathrow today are of them leaving not him arriving? That would explain the few days answer then, yes.
- R424 Does this mean some strange person has left Nick's flat wearing two right shoes? Bizarre.
- no. it means someone grabbed two shoe, stuffed in a duffle bag, and left.
- Exactly, R427.
- I think it's possible Harry could be the person Nick shared shoes with i mean they obviously share a pair and Harry seems to be spending time in other people's houses instead of his own so it would make sense if he was in a hurry after a sleepover and grabbed the wrong pair of shoes.
And this could happen at any time,not Nick nor Harry are the trainers type as they usually wear other types of shoes so it could have happened a while back and they only realized it recently.
- I loved all the mentions this am. The only confusing one was about getting Harry to tweet the video. As finchy was off yesterday I assumed it was nick who got him to tweet it.
Eyes, jealousy, shoes etc were all great and also sarah discssing Harry being tired at the handover at the end too were good, even if some mentions were possibly jokes.
Harry was probably being vague about his return home to limit the number of paparazzi/fans that turn up to photograph him where ever he goes.
Either that or he genuinely doesn't know too far in advance what they are up to.
- i think if i had a schedule like theres i wouldn't want to know in advance!
- I was just thinking back to the holiday in Puerto Ricco. We will never know, but just wondering after a couple of things Nick said about how private the area was and they rented their own house there. whether Harry was originally going too. Him meeting up with Branson must have been preplanned to go to his private island and he wouldn't just have gone all the way there for that surely
- R433 that time he was abroad with his friend cal aurund & family who he always stays with when in america, kind of like the american teasdales i guess.
(Oh yeah, and taylor.)
- Didn't nick go to PR 2 years running? so probs planned well ahead and he would know when he was getting time off.
I don't know where cal lives, but America is a large place.
N and H were reasonably close both hired motorised boats . Bransens trip was at the end of nick,'s holiday.
- Nick was tweeting months ago about his trip to PR so he definitely knew ahead of time. I think him saying they had a private house combined with the fact Harry likely rented a boat and flew out of Puerto Rico to go home definitely increases the chances they saw each other for a day or two. However, still no solid proof they did.
And in regards to Fincham being the one to ask Harry to tweet: I didn't think it was that odd. He's obviously talked to Nick since the video release because of the tweets on Friday but Nick's been accused of using his friends for publicity a lot so having Fincham ask (or say he was the one too) pushes that image away a little bit.
And I think some people on this thread are overreacting about them going to dinner with other friends since Harry's been back from Africa. Nick's said he had early nights three nights in a row (and he skipped his noon trip to the gym yesterday after all) and Harry's not been spotted for the most part. So they easily could or could not be seeing each other (and must have at least chatted about waking Harry up to be on the show this morning) and so there's no point in making assumptions that they aren't beacause we have no idea.
- I agree completely, R436!
- Agreed with R346 We really dont know their moves 24/7 so i doubt we know all about their meetings,they are both private people and they can do things without getting spotted if they want to.They seem to have developped a very close friendship which cannot have happened if they only have met the few times we know they did.Let's not forget that they have other people in their lives they need to see and spend time with,regardless of the nature of their relationship it would be unhealthy if they were glued together all the time.
- R436 Also, the possibility that Harry might have visited Nick and friends in PR puts the Gordon Smart article about Nick's holiday plans including Theo because he couldn't bring along Harry in new light.
- Apparently Harry lives with Lou Teasdale and her boyfriend so there will be a lot of dinners shared together. I personally find very strange this living arrangement, especially with Harry having a boyfriend. It seems crazy to think Harry and Nick met and slept together in Teasdales house, thinking there is a baby there too.
- Apparently he still lives with Louis.
Who knows what is really going on, he could still be with Caroline, wasn't she in Mexico around that time too.
Based on information we have, he could be gay, straight or bi, dating Nick, Caroline, Louis, Taylor or absolutely anyone else.
We really know nothing.
- Who said he live with Louis right now? They shared a flat til April-May last year, when it was reported Harry move out. A lot of people saw Harry with Lou Teasdale arriving and leaving from work together, and supposedly they live together(with Tom and Lux).
- Just saw the still lives with Louis thing on twitter. Think another member of the band let it slip.
- Based on the species of snake in Caroline's hotel room, she's in Asia somewhere.
- Isn't Caroline good friends with the Teasdales too.
I wouldn't be suprised if they were together all along.
- Can someone source the "Harry lives with Louis" thing pls?
- Larry shippers strikes again!
- I thought Harry has a flat of his own that he moved into from sharing with Louis (wasn't it someone who tenuously knows the Teasedale's that said this? N16?), the house and perhaps stays with the Teasedales sometimes?
- Where did the rumor about Harry living with Lou and Tom come from? I heard he stayed with them for a bit when he was transitioning from the Princess Park place to the new Hampstead place this summer and could see him staying over after staying late at their house if he's going to the same place as Lou in the morning but I can't imagine why he'd be staying there more permanently.
He's young and has a lot of late nights out (such as the other night when he was out at the Tom Ford party) so I can't imagine him stumbling in past midnight when Lou and Tom have Lux.
- 1d updates said Harry lives with Teasdales. It was all over the internet yesterday.
- Harry has a flat (appart of his house)? Is he having 2 propperties?
- R450 - Update accounts post a lot of made up things though. They could have just assumed because Harry was over there for dinner the other night. Unless they posted an actual source it doesn't mean much. Especially since I think some of them were just trying to prove that Harry doesn't live with Louis.
- Harry muddied the waters when he muttered in a German interview in September that "some of us still live together" or something very close to that.
I think he was trolling as they were all dropping snarky comments in interviews at that time, but by saying that he fed the Larry flames and made it easier for people to believe 'reports' of them still living together. I don't think they are though.
Maybe he wasn't trolling though, who the hell knows. At this rate I could imagine he just stays with different people for company or something on a rotational basis. That kinda seems like something he might do.
- The last thing they want is any more Larry speculation.
They have been trying to get rid of it for months.
- They said in the late late show on October that they all live on their own now,Harry said he and Louis don't live together anymore.
I doubt he still lives with Louis,their shared flat has new owners since early summer and Louis has his own place; he's talked about it,he threw a party there,Niall has tweeted about "going over to Tommo's" and on the radio takeover Louis and Perrie from LM talked about her helping him clean his flat.
Larry shippers have been trying to "prove" Louis and Harry still living together for months since they could never get over them moving out,is there an actual source or is it just another rumor started by the fandom?
And i'm pretty sure the "Harry lives with the Teasdales" thing was started by those update accounts.
- So all this means Harry in fact live with Nick? Because is seems hard to believe he just jump from place to place like a poor man. He is a multi-millionar, for f*ck sake!
- I doubt he does R456 ,Nick has a one bedroom flat with a cellar that he us already sharing with Aimee,having another person living with them would be too much.He has probably stayed over(Aimee moved in sometime this autumn)and still does but not living there permanetely.This could explain why he is often spotted in PRH.
I also dont think he is living with the Teasdales but he spends too much time with them and he with Lou often arrive and leave work together so i suppose he spends time with them.N16 who lives close said he's seen Harry driving around often.
Harry's new house is actually closer to Golders Green than Hampstread and he's been spotted quite a lot shopping at the Tesco express at Golders Green,people have also spotted him leaving restaurants and shops in the area,also jogging in the early morning hours.I take this as a confirmation he has moved in the Hampstread place,just that he isnt spending much time there.
- harry and louis only lived together because harry was under 18. as soon as he turned 18 in feb he bought his own place and the shared flat went back on the market. i saw it advertised. i heard that they moved into seperate flats in the same complex and harry and grimmy were followed back to his flat to have lunch by paps on august so that supports that. NW3 said that she had seen harry's cars parked at his new house and someone else saw builders around the place. he has also been spotted jogging in around there first thing in the morn so he must have bought it and he must stay there sometimes. i flits between places and probably stays over at the teasdales sometimes but i have seen nothing that shows he has moved in with them? those updates accounts are 99% assumption spread around as fact. likewise, there is no evidence that harry and louis live together still. its just desperate larry shippers trying to hang on to their fantasy. louis and harry are never seen together outside of work so its the only way larry shippers can argue that they still spend times together - in secret lol!!
- Harry didn't say: 'Some of us still live together.' He said: 'No, we still live there.' while winking at Louis. Niall was talking about moving out from Princess Park.
I don't think he was trolling. They were making a secret about their living situation in a lot of interviews. Louis sneaky face when he is talking about their houses in this Youtube video says enough, I think.
It turned out that Louis (indeed) bought another flat in Princess Park. This was never told to the press though. They made it seem like Louis moved out from Princess Park as well.
- Update accounts are owned by teenage fans who are super creepy and all they do is search all social media sites for possible info on the boys' moves.The people they call "insiders" are other teenage fans who are "working" with those update accounts and they are stalking the boys in their hotels or near places they might be and report back to twitter.They have no actual inside info and are not related to 1D personally.
The things they post are usually non confirmed,they just act as if they are.Remember Louis' birthday party? Larry shippers started a rumor that Harry threw it for him at Chesire,they even found a location for the party and all update accounts spread the news.The really was that Louis' party was held by his family at Ye Olde Bell at Barnby Moor, near Doncaster and Harry not only had nothing to do with it but also left early in order to attend another party of an old friend at Derby and then drove all the way to London in the night as he wanted to be there first thing in the morning.
- FFS, larry is a teenage delusion. please stop talking about it on a grimmy thread. no one on here wants to talk to a bunch of 14 year olds about their famtasies. there is another thread called who the hell is harry styles dating created for you to have your discussions about larry if you must.
- I agree R461,i was just making a point as to why update accounts aren't a reliable source of information.
Also i think it's pretty clear that all the boys have moved out from their Princess Park flats,they haven't been spotted there since they returned from America and they all have their own homes now,they said so themselves clearly in interviews on October.Harry has probably moved in to the Hampstread house but doesn't spend much time there.No big deal.
- R462 - sorry, post wasn't aimed at you!! i was thinking more the people that come on here to post stories about how louis'BD party was actually a secret wedding party to celebrate harry and louis' marriage. still stunned by that one.
- There is an interview in feb issue of Mixmag if anyone is interested. I had a quick look through in the supermarket.
- R464 An interview with who?
- Just about music and Djing. a little about Breakfast show and Annie Mac
- I don't think H visited Flack in Mexico as i believe she stayed at a public resort. However, if H is living with the Teasdales I can only assume that It is connected with Caroline 'best mates with the Teasdales' Flack. Why else would a teenage millionaire who owns two homes of his own shack up with a thirty plus couple & their baby?
Larry is fantasy, Haylor is clearly PR so it's a toss up between N & Flack as to who H is actually dating IMO.
- LG he isn't living with the Teasdales,he only spends part of his time with them.In the summer he spend quite a lot of time back home with his family and friends,then he returned because of work and spent most of his free time with Nick or going to Sheeran's gigs,he was hardly with the Teasdales.
He did live with them for a short period in the summer while he was moving from Princess Park to Hampstread,at least that is what we know.I doubt he still does given how often he is spotted around the Hampstread/Golders Green area.
He is 18 and regardless of how much he loves company he needs his own place,i dont think he is living with a family and a baby when he often stays out till late at night and gets fairly drunk.Fans mostly spot him arriving and leaving work alone,not with Lou or anyone else.
And the only way he could still be seeing Flack is if they have secret tunnels to each other's houses or are invisible because let's be realistic someone would have seen something at some point.No matter how discreet you are things like that always slip,and i doubt everyone is in a mission to protect the holy couple.
- H seems to have a very intense friendship with both Tom and Lou (I always think back to Sam saying in Call and Delete when thinking about whether Harry might like Nick and just his sexuality in general that Nick would be better talking to Lou because "she would know, he talks to her about EVERYTHING" (she stressed this more than once too.)) So there's clearly a very close friendship there, plus H seems to have a hero-worship/mancrush/whatever you want to call it close friendship with Tom, AND clearly adores Lux and watches her sometimes. I honestly think H just sort of bizarrely fits himself into family dynamics - not only does he like spending time with older people but also seemingly couples: Cal and his wife, and he's mentioned Ben and his wife too. I do find his intense closeness with the Teasdales to be a bit unusual but I think it has a lot more to do with the intensity of the family-sort of dynamic he's slotted himself into with them (after all, Harry's known Lou since he was sixteen and this whole fame thing was just beginning, there's probably a lot of comfort in that, especially since he moved out very young and seemed a bit coddled before) than because of any secret relationship with Caroline which there is virtually nothing to suggest.
- Couldn't have said it better myself R469
- A photo I haven't seen before of just Harry and Nick on their own
at the Tinneh Temper event last week.
If link doesn't direct you straight to photo. It's on page 2 and its the 7th pic along
I think you've hit the nail on the head.
Harry was young, molly coddled and very much a part of a family structure when he moved out and to London at 16. On some level he will have relished the independence, but on another he will have missed the comforts and support of home.
There is no coincidence about the employment of 'parent figures' such as Lou Teasedale and Paul Higgins, their security guy around them. Firstly for the for their appointed role and as a bonus comfort, support and guidance.
It is not a far reach to think Harry has slotted himself into surrogate family structures for his own sanity in their busy world.
- sometimes Harry looks scarily young haha!
- What a great photo R471 ,thank you!
They both look so happy and Nick looks as if he's trying not to smile wide hahaha
They do look good together don't they
- They really do look so good together.
- Compared to other pictures, Harry is beaming!
- I think it will turn out Harry is with Caroline all along.
I don't know why everyone hates her, she seems nice.
- The larry 'believers' are absolutely bonkers. I feel a bit sorry for them as they are going to be devastated.
- R477, Why?
- The people he hangs around with, Nick, the Teasdales, they are all her friends.
Neither have been linked to anyone else in a serious way.
Just a feeling too.
- R480, I agree with what you have said.
Are you also R477?
- Nick and Caroline arent close though and they are only seen together when they both happen to be in the same event.I for once have never seen her and Grimmy hanging out with Grimmy's other friends or somewhere that it is not an event.And i doubt Harry and Caroline are having secret dates at Nick's place.
- I really don't think he is with Caroline, that seems to far fetched to me.
He is an 18 year old, with an incredibly busy schedule. I think he has found a groups of discreet friends he can let his hair down with, who are also professional, hard working people who know how to use the media to their advantage.
Caroline and he move in the same circles is all. Also as much as I would like to believe there was something going on with N, I doubt it. I think it is the same with him too, knows how to live life to the full, but remain profession too.
I can be persuaded by Christmas day photos and things, but as someone said a day or to ago, nobody know when N takes his photos, it might not be on the day they are posted. They are often posted for effect and generally work!
- R482, she attended N's birthday. He's met her for lunch, stayed over at hers etc etc..
I don't know if you remember the poster called Links? Someone she knew who was loosely connected to H&N said that H had secretly dated Swift for over a year. She thought that the friend must have got the timings wrong but given that it is obvious that Swift is all PR, perhaps the friend got the girl wrong and it is actually Flack?
Links left the thread because she wasn't intersted in talking about Swift. I would have thought she would have come back now that it's obvious that it is all fake. Perhaps the reason she didn't was because she found out something else from said friend that made it clear H&N are not involved?
- Isis, I think he is most probably with either Flack or Grimshaw.
Those pics were definately taken at N's parents home and very recently so i'd say it was Xmas day.
- He also bought a house near Caroline's but is apparently never there. He is probably with her.
I think they never really broke up and have been keeping it quiet due to how much the fans hate it. All the stories about different girls deflect attention away from them.
They don't want a relationship with an older woman to ruin the whole band.
I really don't think Nick is anything but a good friend.
- LG again,these are vague meetings here and there,Caroline isn't in Nick's close circle of friends and she is rarely with them,if she was we would know,i doubt they are always hidding her from the photos and this group of friends are rather obsessed with documenting their days and nights out on instagram and twitter.
I dont doubt she and Nick are friends but they aren't close.Yes i do remember Links,but she said his friend was clear it was Swift and that is why she was convinced it wasn't all PR? I thought the reason she left was because the whole H/N was starting to be a bit like larry to her,i think she left around the time we didnt see much of H/N and as a result spend time speculating.I dont know why Links left and i dont see why we should speculate on the subject as only H/N and their close circle are the only ones knowing the truth for sure and i dont think they told her about it?!
Isis,those photos were definitely taken on christmas and Aimee was the one posting the photo not Nick.I dont think they are doing staged "photoshoots" or would post a photo of Harry if he wasn't there? I think that is pretty ridiculous to imply.They dont have to be a couple to spend Christmas together after all.
- R484 Links also said that they didn't necessarily believe the person and another friend (who they seemed to believe more but weren't 100% convinced by) said that Nick and Harry were together. I'm guessing the friend who said the thing about Swift had just heard (in advance) the articles about the pair "getting together in May" originally. I don't see how they would have mixed up Caroline and Swift. That sounds pretty ridiculous.
Harry's only been spotted with Caroline three times in nine months - at Nick's birthday, the xfactor, and that one PR guy's birthday (all of which were this summer). It's all in the past and I don't understand why she keeps getting brought into the conversation especially when there's plenty of evidence it wasn't real to begin with and there's been no new information.
- Guys, please remember this is the Grimmy thread. There is a "who the hell is Harry Styles dating?" thread, remember?
- Most probably they were taken Christmas Day, but the common belief that Harry drove an hour and a half to see him is an exaggeration.
I live in Cheshire, it is at most 40 minutes between Holmes Chapel and Oldham. I live between Liverpool and Chester and it only takes me 45 minutes to get into the centre of Manchester!
Harry was probably jet lagged after returning from the US and who want to sit around a house on Christmas day when everyone else has gone to sleep. Especially when fun friends are 1/2 an hour away!
- R487, i agree with every thing you say but also everything R486 says.
Flack hasn't been linked with anyone since H and I've often wondered whether the womanising stories were a smokescreen for her & H, maybe even the N rumours are a smoke screen. There are many other reasons I think they never split up but if you've been posting for a while, you've probably read my posts on the subject so I won't repeat them.
I'm not saying H&Flack are definately together, just that there is as much reason to believe they are as there is for H&N being together.
I was not implying they were staging photos to look like something they are not.
However I do believe Nick and Aimee would post a picture that could be interpreted in a variety of ways or imply something else, if for no other reason to see the threads and tumblr chatter and to have a laugh.
They are masters at using the media for their own benefit. It makes them successful in their chosen careers.
- Exactly, R489. This is actually ridiculous. I liked the idea of Harry and Caroline when they were in the papers, I felt bad for her, and I was sad when I read they were done, and I'm NOT trying to come up with theories why they might be together because there is literally nothing to suggest this other than having a few friends in common (which sometimes means getting invited to the same parties!) Forget H/N starting to feel like Larry, that title goes to the people who are actually suggesting Harry and Caroline might have secretly been together for the past year when all evidence points to it likely having not been anything more than a quick fling (it got blown up in the papers in terms of "thinking about moving in together!", "so in love!", "skyping over new year's!", "planning vacations!" EXACTLY like Harry and Taylor, ie. mostly based in absolutely nothing and fake sources or PR lines only).
I love Caroline Flack but I would be 100% up for banning her around here too if we're going to keep having this same ridiculous conversation over and over again in circles. Unless something actually happens to suggest they might have reconciled or something new is unearthed, there is absolutely no point.
Also, I don't know where this whole "sometimes they Instagram pics days after they were taken" is coming from when Nick and his friends seem to use Instagram to document their lives on a daily basis and it is BEYOND clear that the pic of Harry was from the same time it was put up - going in for seconds, I.e. after Xmas dinner. Like, there really isn't any argument there oh my god.
- Flack has been linked to a couple of men? And there's the rumours about her and Olly. Also continuing speculation that she might be gay. She's got a different circle of friends to Nick; they're friends, but don't socialise regularly.
- R489, flack is part of the N's hipster circle so I'm assuming we can discuss her here?
R488, they were also both at Dermot O'learys wedding and the Teasdale's daughter's bd party.
If H is always with the Teasdales, chances are, he sees ALOT of Flack.
- This is ridiculous. There is not as much information to suggest Harry and Caroline are together still. I'm not saying Harry and Nick are definitely together but they're more likely than a continued relationship between Harry/Caroline.
What do we have suggesting Harry/Nick? Countless tweets from media people in London with rumors that Harry/Nick are together. I've not seen any recent ones suggesting Harry and Caroline are together (in fact a few of the Harry/Nick tweets also say Haroline was never real). Harry and Nick spend lots of time together in public and in private (three times Haroline is known to have been in the same room since Harry got back from tour).
Even the tabloids have given up trying to write articles about how "Haroline is still texting" and "Harry wants to get back together with Caroline" because there's been 0 to show for it in months!The story is dead. I think it's likely Caroline is just being more private in her relationships after going through that public fiasco.
Move the Caroline rumors to the other thread.
- "I'm not saying H&Flack are definately together, just that there is as much reason to believe they are as there is for H&N being together."
The only thing to suggest H&F could be together is that they werent involved with other people and have mutual friends. H&N have definitely been spending time together, proven - and honesty the amount of time that H spent with N last summer makes it pretty hard to imagine he was in a relationship with anyone else, he was literally going in to work with him almost every night and driving him around and staying over at each other's houses.
No it is not impossible that H and Flack could have stayed together longer, but I also don't know why it's being built up into some huge thing when it was never confirmed and Harry was seventeen and famous and probably more into casual relationships anyway.
- R493, I think the Larry comparison is a bit unfair. I am not a teenager analysing gifs to come to my conclusion.
I work for a large magazine publisher and one of our titles reported that Flack was overheard telling a barman that they were 'still on' months after they supposedly split.
- LG, I cant believe u would think they would make up Nick/Harry rumors to cover up Harry/Flack that makes no sense... H/F would be way less of an issues if it was true than N/H...
- One thing i find ridiculous is the implication that the H/N rumors are a cover up for Haroline?! Excuse me but are we crazy?! I could accept that it could all be a misunderstanding but not that they are deliberate spreading rumors to hide H/C!
First of all Harry has to be seen as straight so i dont see how his people would agree to spread the H/N rumors,especially when they worked so hard to dismiss everything about larry and make Harry look straight with every chance.
And then Nick is so ambitious and these rumors would be a disaster if it got out of hand i doubt he would agree to that even if it was to help his friends!
- R498 - That just reads as tabloid filler though. A journalist just happens to overhear Flack loudly spilling information about a secret relationship to a barman?
I'm still not convinced Haroline ever happened. There's plenty of evidence to suggest it never did.
Harry spends loads of time with the Teasdales when Caroline isn't there (I never saw any evidence she was at their daughter's birthday party. Do you have a link?) and there's no evidence he sees Caroline on his own. A relationship so secret they couldn't go out on their own would be impossible to maintain (especially when Harry's getting linked to a different girl every few weeks).
- M, I've said before (you may not have been posting back then) that if there is a smokescreen it wouldn't be to protect H's Image because you're right, H&N would be a less desirable image than H&F. The reason for the smokescreen would be to give then privacy and stop the 'hate' Flack received.
- LG- I have been posting from the beginning because I know how much you think H/F could be true, but I just dont see them using Nick to protect them, it makes no sense and I really dont think they would use a fake gay relationship to cover up a straight one.. even if Flack was getting hate.
- R501, I'm not saying what my magazine reported was definately true. I just wanted to point out that I hadn't concluded H&F might still be together because they were giving each other 'heart eyes' etc (as per larry fans) but rather something that my own colleagues had written.
No link re the party. Flack said so herself when she was on R1.
- I'm not trying to upset or irritate anyone on here (& apologise if I've done so) I just flit between think H is with N or F depending on what I see out there and just appreciate other people' opinions to try and make sense of it.
- I agree with M,and again i doubt every single person in the industry and media in the UK is in a mission to protect H/C ! Someone at some point must have seen or heard something,especially since they have both attended a few events,such gossip would be gold for anyone i doubt it would stay hidden for so long!Especially if Caroline goes around telling to barmans that she is still seeing Harry! What kind of secret relationship is this?!
We had tweets from people who claimed direct sources from TXF confirmed to them Haroline was a showmance,i cant dismiss this.
Many couples way more famous than Haroline want privacy and try to keep their relationship hidden but are always unable to do so,how did H/C have managed it for over a year? It just seems unrealistic for me and without no further actual evidence i dont see anything to it.
- He might not be with either of them.
Things might be just as you see, seeing different people and not seriously involved with anyone.
Or is that me falling for the pr stuff.
- What I don't get is why everyone is happy to accept Taylor was a beard and not that Caroline was, they even "dated" for the same months of the year, only in the case of Haroline they didn't even need to actually kiss each other on camera.
With all of the rumours and press insinuations I have no doubt he is dating Grimmy.
- Regardless whether harry is in a relationship with anyone else or not I think it's safe to say they are definitely not encouraging rumours of h/n or playing it up because there is no way nick would come off positive, he would have to deal with more gross unwarranted hate than anyone else, there's no way he wants that.
- short video clip here. Not much we don't already know, but after 32 seconds there's a mention of H and N have dinner earlier of in the day of the Tinie Temper event. Maybe they got day wrong because wasn't Yo sushi the day before?
- I'm not sure what to say about all this Flack talk...?! Don't want to get into it but Caroline is very good friends with Sam, rather than Lou. Lou was her and Olly's groomer on Xtra for a few years and they are obviously mates but Sam is one of her best mates.
So I know H hangs out with both Teasdales a lot, but I think Sam keeps her friendship with C separate if you see what I mean?
- N16, am I way off the mark or do you not know enough to really say?
- I don't know anything LG! I'm just applying what I do know logically and trying not to jump to conclusions.
- I'm just a bit confused by it all. If Flack was a PR job, it obviously worked on me.
R510, the Tinie T do was a dinner. They then all went on to a party afterwards.
- I'm also under the impression Caroline is closer with Sam, at least in the past few months it's seemed that way for sure. Maybe that even came about as a result of Lou and H being so close, I don't know, but she seems to spend a lot more time with Sam based on twitter at least.
- LG - sorry I meant Lunch not dinner. It said they had lunch earlier in the day
- I'm sure half the people who think he's dating Caroline can only accept he's gay if he's dating Louis. People have even written in newspaper coments that he's been seen all over Grimmy at parties; that's taking hiding a straight relationship rather far don't you think, and why would she date someone one who makes out with someone else when he's drunk.
- Just saw this picture off of tumblr of Nick and I think Chase Crawford. Were there ever any rumors about the pair of them hooking up?
- I think we skipped over this blind gossip article sourced from the Morton Report.
Not sure if it's actually about Harry (or if it's a viable report) but it's interesting to note that even commenters on the article who don't think it's about Harry seem pretty convinced he's gay and a few mention Nick. (Of course it's littered with a lot of Larry shippers so these aren't reliable but I thought interesting to note).
- The latest Popbitch says Harry has his gold discs on his lounge wall, so he plainly has his own home and isn't living with the Teasdales just staying there now and again.
- I agree with the comments on the blind item about Caroline Flack.
The connection to Harry has made her famous, so perhaps it was just for publicity.
- I don't mean to be rude to anyone who feels like discussing it but i think that until something comes up we should leave the Caroline talk since there's nothing to it.The only "evidence" is that they move in the same circles which proves nothing and i doubt they go over to Teasdales' to have their secret dates!
Hm the blind is interesting but it could be anyone really,sounds like our Harry though!
And yes Harry obviously lives alone and isn't sharing with the Teasdales or Tomlinson,he stopped sharing with him long before they moved out from that complex,they both had seperate flats there i think after H's birthday.
- Smart of Harry/Grimmy to keep a low profile lately. They make everyoane doubt them. For me this is a new proof they are together.
- Loved Nick's fanboying over A$ap Rocky this morning! He has certainly been sounding chirpy and happy since he got back from his holiday - it cheers me up no end listening to his silly chat every morning!
Absolutely blinding NicksTape today too - maybe my favourite so far
- Interesting twitter convo. Girl is claiming to have heard from "industry insiders" and her bio says she does promo for British Fashion Council, so I'm pretty sure there's at least a tenuous link, with events and outer circles of friends/acquaintances perhaps. Guy is pretending to be shocked about nick being gay but no comment on Harry.
- Caroline posted a picture of her and nick from 2006, I didn't realise how long they've known each other!
- Are there honestly people who still think Nick is straight? If you listened to his night shows and now his breakfast one,even if you know nothing else about him,i think it's pretty easy to say he's at least bi? I mean i know there was a time where people thought he could be dating one of his female friends but that was years ago!
- R527 A surprising number of One Direction fans seem to still think he's straight, or at least I constantly see them tweeting shocked having "just found out". But to be honest it's not that surprising to me - he did come out publicly last summer but it was very understated and not even the focus of the article. He doesn't hide it on the show but he doesn't define himself by it either, and he's very private about his actual personal life. I think most people just assume he's straight in the same way they assume anyone is straight until they hear otherwise
- 527 - i get the impression that person is being sarcastic about Nick being gay - given his tweet at the end. And being sarcastic in terms of saying the obvious gay one isn't gay ... tongue in cheek. I think the friend just didn't get it.
- I agree with R529, I think the guy was making a dig not just at Nick but also Harry, he seemed to be mimicking how a lot of people would react to the suggestion of Harry being gay? Or at least being sarcastic.
- There's an audio clip here with some commentary...from the breakfast show this morning when nick read out a text from a guy complaining about his cat named Harry who kept waking him up by licking his head...nick seems to veer a little into innuendo after that and you can tell he's trying not to laugh, plus he almost gets cut off when he starts to elaborate on "gotta keep that ginger cat Harry out of your room or they get in your bed, do the licky licky and then you're irritable cause you've not got any sleep!"
- More explaining of the clip here, probably better explanation
- I was debating on whether i should mention this bit or not,it's hard to tell if Nick was laughing etc because of ~personal memories~ as tumblr likes to think or because of the whole nature of the conversation and his natural sarcastic tone.My guess? Probably a bit of both but mostly because the text and situation of the poor guy with the cat was hilarious itself!
- I wonder if they make up or change the wording of texts sent in to the Breakfast show? I have never had one read out so I can't be sure. I have however had texts read out on another BBCR1 show and they were definitely mine because some was the same but slightly changed to make them more interesting.
I thought this text was funny especially the name Harry. The point I'm making with the paragraph above is could the name have been added or changed. We'll never know. It did sound like it could have a double meaning.
- I KNOW this isn't about Grimmy but it's potentially about Harry and I don't get the idea it's suggesting Larry. BG is BS most of the time but still, a fun read.
- Q i doubt it's about Larry as there was another blind about larry a year ago or so,the infamous "boybanders are hidding a secret".Most of those blinds get their "info" from fans anyway and if they are right it's usually a lucky guess rather than possible "inside sources".
- Right I said I DON'T think it's about Larry, which makes it more interesting to me. If it was, they wouldn't act like it was new information, etc... and yes I know all about BG
- Ooh sorry Q i read your post very quickly!
It could be anyone though right? It says project so it could be anything,even a collaboration,i doubt 1D are the only ones under 25/popular with girls/involved in the same project.
I've seen blinds about H/N but also about H/L and others suggesting he is bi but also gay and straight womanizer so i have a hard time believing those blinds.
Not to mention how in their Haylor blind there was nothing about H's sexuality which they would have commented on since Swift has a bearding reputation.
- Q, you do realise you've just invited a billion crazy larry fans onto this thread with that post...
Thanks for that.
- HELLO LG, this isn't about Larry. I'm sure it's about 1D because of the thing about a couple years, it's made kind of obvious. LG I know you want to hate me no matter what so I won't go on with you.
- Q, I don't 'hate you' or 'want to' hate you or want you to vacate the thread.
I just don't want to read a million more posts about 'Heart eyes' 'photobans' and 'secret Larry love nests'
You may not think that post is about Larry but I bet there are countless teens reading this thread who will.
- Secretly I love Larry and would love to know if anything went on. Guess we will never know.
Love Harry and Nick too though. Gryles!
Don't like Caroline at all but Haroline Slack made me laugh.
- I'm sure it'll be fine, LG. They will find it on tumblr, I didn't summon them here.
- I don't think it's about One Direction at all. I don't think they would publish such a blind after the 'boybanders hiding a secret' one and I think the word 'project' suggests something other than a band.
- Q, I hope you're right.
- I agree with LG on R544 ,im not very familiar with what artists are popular with teens but i bet 1D arent the only ones working togethet for "a couple of years" ? They could have clearly mentioned they are in a band like they did with the previous blind or anything about girlfriends but they didnt.
- They didn't put Harry's sexuality on the Haylor post because they wanted to be able to "confirm" it after the break up so they could put it in the "look at all the times we've happened to be right" pile. They couldn't confirm an article with a still unconfirmed sexuality.
A Larry shipper on tumblr admitted to sending an e-mail to blind gossip asking for more posts about Larry and that tumblr user is now concerned that BG took their e-mail and invented an article from it. They get a lot of hits off of Larry posts so it would make sense for them to do another one.
- I'm not surprised R547 ,larry believers have been emailing everyone about it,from modest management (i can't even imagine the amount of spam mails they must be getting!) to whatever site or person on twitter would be willing to listen to their "story".I saw a post somewhere on how they were organizing a massive email spee to the Ellen show because she is gay and she would listen to their story,dear God!
- I suppose it could be about a tv show, maybe Teen Wolf or something like that.
- The BG is about David Henrie and Gregg Sulkin imo.
- Love how Harry said that his favourite song at the moment is the new A$AP Rocky tune on the 1derland Japan interview.. it's at 7:45.
By the looks of Nick's instagram and twitter he is OBSESSED with him at the moment!
- Big coincidence they are both currently into A$AP
- Well they are close and spend lots of time together i guess the common taste in music or maybe a music influence is kind of a normal result.
- Another tweet, supposedly told by PR contacts but not sure who this guy is or what he does. Claims in another tweet after that Caroline was paid and Taylor is just a mate, which is an interesting distinction - but could make sense in that Taylor was really getting the attention and publicity and wouldn't have needed to be paid, I'm sure she's way richer than the 1D boys altogether.
- I saw one from a couple of days ago (@_1D_WeLoveYou)
Clearly a teen fan but her sources sounded to random to have been made up. She tweeted twice (once directly to N)
Claims her art teacher was told by someone who works for R1?!
- R554 we had people who worked in the PR or claimed PR sources before so i suppose this guy isn't lying about his connections.
LG i have a hard time believing teen fans as they can make up some very convincing stories,maybe she wasnt lying though.
- R556, me too but it was a weird one so thought I'd mention it!
A lot of people have mentioned that Flack was paid. If true, classy.
- If Flack was a showmance,which i believe it was,i think the main purpose was the publicity not the money,i really don't know if she got paid or not.I think the main reason why "Haroline" happened was because she needed to promote Xtra Factor and Harry had to established his womanizer image which has been promoted since the early TXF days with claims that people always saw him shagging dancers in the dressing rooms lol.
Oh and i agree with R550 about the blind,i always suspected tgere was something going on between these two!
- Another tweet, nothin new, claiming reputable source. The guy does creative consulting in London. If anything I think the number of adults tweeting similar things shows at least that it's a strong rumor going around, probably at least from some more credible sources. Also the fact that so many, like this one, say "dating" and the fact that people have been tweeting about this as if it's ongoing for so long seems to suggest that if there is any truth in it they've been more than just hooking up here and there.
- At this point i'm convinced that the rumor is coming from multiple sources that must be reliable since all these people tweet about it and seem convinced about the relationship.
I think one of our posters here,C if i am correct?,mentioned how they got conviced because their friend and their friend's source were very sound and had no reason to lie.I assume it's a similar situation with all these professionals on twitter.
Maybe it's all a big misunderstanding,it won't be the first time,but i find it hard to believe that after a year+ the same rumor is still going around with no substantial truth behind it.
Also,if the rumor is true i guess what they have is more than an occassional shaging,or maybe it was something occassional that,at some point,turned into something more.
- Nick, Simon Amstell and some pals. Nice to see Nick out in company with Simon considering they were such fun on Nick's show.
- Couldn't the retweeting of the same rumour just be reinforcing the belief the N&H is real?
I would love for it all to be real, imagine the stories and press it would bring. I would be really happy for them, but at this stage it feels like a rumour gone wild and a good friendship to me.
- R527 I think he's purposefully not declarative about it, for whatever reason.
- I think he has had to be purposefully non-declarative about his sexuality to be successful at the BBC.
Radio 1 has had mixed success with openly gay DJs in the past, so by not hiding it but not declaring it, until they very established he has played his cards well.
Scott Mills went down the same path.
- Glad to see him out with Simon Amstell, prior to their interview on the Breakfast Show I had thought I detected a certain amount of animosity between the two. Not sure were I got that from, maybe too much T4?!?
- R546 Yeah, but I doubt very much that the BBC/Radio 1 itself will have issued that advice.
- Follow up to R559.
- [quote]Scott Mills went down the same path.
Scott Mills has a strange way of dealing with his homosexuality on his show.
I think the best analogy is the winking way in which a show like, say, "The Daily Show" deals with not being broadcast live (if that makes sense).
- [quote]Apparently Harry lives with Lou Teasdale and her boyfriend so there will be a lot of dinners shared together. I personally find very strange this living arrangement, especially with Harry having a boyfriend. It seems crazy to think Harry and Nick met and slept together in Teasdales house, thinking there is a baby there too.
You honestly would find it strange that the world's biggest popstar besides Justin B. would not be able to live openly with an older (or indeed, any) boyfriend whilst billed as 'straight womaniser' but would instead have to juggle a set of intraday arrangements that would keep the public guessing and protect his privacy?
There's something else people may not have considered. Harry's mum/family may well have asked the Teasdales to keep an eye on Harry and take him under their wing, because she cannot while he is in London. He was still her baby when he left. She would probably be glad of the stability of the Teasdales.
- [quote]It seems crazy to think Harry and Nick met and slept together in Teasdales house, thinking there is a baby there too.
Also theoreticaly, are you implying that a baby is going to be privvy to mansex because men are staying? And that mansex in a separate room is somehow more of a problem for the baby as her parents having regular sex in the same house?
Inbuilt prudery and phobia still runs riot I see. For starters I doubt any guest would be jumping off wardrobes in the Teasdales house or flaunting sex in front of a baby. Let's be reasonable.
- Fwiw, the Caroline Flack theory is valid I suppose but to me unworkable. Based on zero evidence of them spending any time together and that would have got out by now, leaked on Twitter by someone at the very least. All we get is 'she was paid' or 'it was a setup'...not the best start imo.
If there's chance Harry is with Flack based on non-evidence then there's as much if not more evidence of him being with the likes of Olly Murs, a Teasdale or Cal/wife, who he has actual contact with. Each to their own but it doesn't have the solid momentum that the N/H rumours and actual time spent together, therein, does.
When you see how giant the One Direction phenomenon is, how all-consuming and juggernaut-like (One D shops, dolls, perfume, books, clothes, endless promotion of this and that, sponsorships, etc) it would come as NO surpise to me if any same-sex relationship either in or out of that group would not be covered up and the waters muddied, purely to keep the cashcart rolling while that product is viable.
Since I feel pretty sure (from what I've seen) Harry is no massive homophobe or self-loather, I believe what we have seen from him so far (his antics with/without Nick and the Breakfast Show, the 'outing' comments, the gaying up, the meetups and nice family Christmases and how he sometimes presents himself on Twitter and in interview), I think that's been as much of his real self that he's been able to show people, given what must be mighty restrictions on actual personal freedoms that these people get in the One Direction framework.
At the end of the day (to coin a Jeremly Kyle phrase) whilstever this group is still marketable they are still pure product. Bearding, fake hookups, PR planted stories of a lighthearetd and more serious nature can logically only be the work of a highly-organised team dedicated to maintaining a certain image. And that's being done for a reason (imo).
I wouldn't want to say what I thought Harry's definite sexuality was (he may not know himself or just dislikes labels, personally I think his better chemistry is with guys) but at this massive level of popularity and cash making any step out of the contracted procedural norm may be a step too far for the handlers. So in lots of ways I still reckon what we've seen of Harry and Nick so far has been the best they've been able to reveal. That's just my view and very open to interpretation.
I feel there is def a level of insistent PR involvement in Harry's press that goes beyond the norm for one so young, which suggests to me more a covering for sexuality which perhaps doesn't quite fit the Cowell/Modest scheme of things.
- [quote]it would come as NO surpise to me if any same-sex relationship either in or out of that group would not be covered up and the waters muddied, purely to keep the cashcart rolling while that product is viable.
Sorry, going all colloquial here. I mean it would be NO surprise if...WOULD be covered up...
- PS: love the person who tweeted Grimmy to ask if he was going out with Harry because their art teacher was told so.
Not only is it really sweet it's like the Twitter teen mentality just assumes he's going to ping her back and go: 'oh yeah, we are/are not dating, luv, thanx for askin'!'.
I don't think Nick pings anyone back unless it's a mate or a celeb. I guess that makes it fair so as not to select a civilian individual for favour, or everyone would expect replies.
I like how Nick handles things with a good mix of lighthearted, quirky and showmanship on his show. He's aware of what makes people talk, and now what sets the Gryles tag off, but I feel it's a good ruse for him to throw some double bluffs in/some truths disguised as banter.
"Teeth near Harry Style's pelvis" was a good one.
- Good to see Nick going back to his old hairstyle a bit of late. Though I like the theatrical quiff the ruffled look makes him look younger, takes years off. Just need the Nana Mouskouri glasses now for the studious look.
And Harry was sporting a quiff a few days ago which reminded me of Hyacinth Bucket for some reason. Cute though.
Hope we get some pics of them soon. I'm a bit of a sucker for these two out together.
- Cute twitter exchange between Harry, Nick and Harry's mum today.
- so they're dragging haylor out for a bit more pr then. hope it's short lived. poor harry...
- Tweet from Scott Mills' sidekick Chris Stark:
- Grimmy's baking adventures with an unnamed "friend", from this morning's show:
- [quote]so they're dragging haylor out for a bit more pr then. hope it's short lived. poor harry...
Consider this, you (being Syco/Modest/whoever)employ a PR firm (on a likely contracted rate for a set period of time) and you pay them well for that service.
Are they going to sit on their hands all year+ and write/do nothing or are they going to justify the fees by working hard to get their clients into the papers as often as possible based on as little as possible?
Meanwhile Harry goes off an makes doughballs with Nick, with is utterly charming, and if I were in his shoes I'd be fucking well hiding out at Nick's as well, baking buns and playing hunt the hobnob.
- Harry in a jolly great jumper.
I'm not going to say a thing
- Started a new thread for you guyz, Part 3 when ready.
- Those better be your legs, Harry!
- tbh it could be anyone as grimmy is tactile with all his mates, females or male. harry's sis tweeted a couple of hours later a comment about facetiming to harry and the teasdales. i know i will be accused of tin-hatting but why would she bother tweeting to them, and all of the 1D universe, about how cool the facetiming thing is when she could have just said it to them when actually speaking to them??? Trying to place harry with the teasdales instead of grimmy possibly...
- actually, unless the angle makes things look distorted, those legs look to big for harry?? if so, they could well be the personal trainer as he said his friend came over and deliberately didn't specify the gender?? don't think it was aimee as she tweeted about being in a car later on. i really think he could be with the personal trainer or is trying to look like he has someone? what do people think because i def think he is gay??
- You think who is gay, r584?
- the personal trainer is gay i think
- What makes you think that?
- r587 - no pics or mentions or pics of gf or girls generally on his twitter. pic of him from the summer holding grimmys arm, retweeting frank ocean quotes, hanging out with a grimmy who mainly hangs out with gay guys. pics of just grimmy on his intagram.
- You know he's divorced from a woman and has a child, right? That itself doesn't mean he couldn't be gay of course. I don't think he is, but who knows?
- how do you know he is divorced?! do you agree that the pic can't be harry??
- i know the trainer has a kid but there is no evidence to say he has a gf or wife or has ever been divorced?!?! i think people just assume these things to fit with the theory grimmy is with harry? i don't get why all these people are tweeting harry and grimmy are together but they obv are not because grimmy obv is with the personal trainer. god - maybe haylor is even real afterall. anyway the grimmy and harry rumours are obviously a load of BS so i'm outa here.
- He was married and that relationship is over so I'm assuming he's divorced. I suppose he could be separated. The legs might belong to H - he was wearing black jeans yesterday. Can't go by the shape since he's sitting down and being squished by Grimmy.
- I've seen his wedding pictures on his fb, it's public. Go have a look for it, you'll see.
- r592 - sorry not being funny but how could know he was married?! do you know him or something??
- but his fb won't let you see his pictures so i don't know how you have seen his wedding pics?
- I haven't looked in ages, maybe he made them private or took them down? Her name is Natalie. Still, doesn't mean he's not gay, like I said.
- i think you must have been looking someone else wedding pics then, maybe a brother or something. there is a pic of the person who is obv the mum of the kid and she is called michelle. she has the same last name as one of the last names of the kid.
- oh and one last thing, the personal trainer follows all grimmys friends and his niece on twitter. it couldn't be more obvious. they're boyfriends. end of.
- r596 - actually you're right. the kids mum is called natalie. she is married and not to the trainer so you probably saw those pics.