- Thanks for the thread!
- Days just got renewed through 2014 per Hollywood Reporter.
- I want to see Freddie's sexy moobs.
- Freddie is very sexy. I think he looks great with a little extra weight. I can totally see him getting impaled bareback by EJ's huge uncut cock.
- R5, Sonny certainly isn't getting any dick from that bottom he's dating.
- I think Freddie looks too flabby. He would look much better if he just lost a little bit of weight.
- Freddie Freddie two by four can't fit through the bedroom door.....
To bottom for Will.
- His second chin in yesterday's episode should have gotten him axed from the show. It was insane.
- When this was Jim Reilly's show double chins and flab would have been fired on the spot.
- ironic, r.10, because that's a perfect description of Jim Reilly himself!
- You body nazis are incredulous and possibly hypocritical. If you think he has a double chin, you need to stop watching porn with anorexic models, leave your basements and venture out into the public daylight sometime. There is nothing wrong with his body, certainly not to the extent some here on DL believe.
- R12 in the gay community you need to be thinner than Ghandi to be accepted.
- Not only his body, but look at his hair and how they dress him. His hair looks greasy and messy. As for his wardrobe, Casual Male Big and Tall obviously doesn't have a nice selection of styles for someone of his shape.
- R12, did you see Tuesday's show? STFU if you didn't.
- I thought Freddie looked pretty good in today's episode. Chandler needs to shave that chest hair given its odd and distracting pattern. He even seemed to be engaged with his scenes today unlike other days when he's clearly sleepwalking his way through them.
The showrunners and the network certainly aren't holding back with the affection as these two guys can't stop kissing and touching each other. There's been as much physicality between them in just a few months as there was between Luke and Noah during their entirety. Who knew a soap could still push a boundary?
- Everyone comes out tomorrow.
- lmao *Everything
- In real life there is not young hot gay guy who looks like Chandler is going to date someone the size of Freddie.
- R19 - Freddie is not that big.
- Freddie is big where is counts.
- Keep an eye on Chandler, too. Except for keeping his chest in shape the rest of his body could give Freddie a run for his money. Yesterday he looked a bit better though, like he'd taken a few pounds off. The new higher hair do tends to take a few pounds off his round face, also.
- In real life no responsible, mentally stable, emotionally mature, gay guy who looks like Sonny is going to date someone with all of the immaturity, lies, drama, baggage and problems that Will has.
- R23 how long have you been dating dear?
- R24, long enough to know people would never put up with Will's bullshit, especially from someone as average looking as Will.
- LOL! R25
- Will takes a shower. Will moves in with Sonny.
- Sami says she's not old enough to have a son who's gonna move in with someone. Wait until she finds out she's a granny. LMFAO!!!
- Didn't they make Alice Horton a great-grandmother at 45?
Suzanne Rogers' fire crotch
- A special news report -- President Obama and Afghan President Karzai -- took up a considerable part of the last half of today's show including Nick and Gabi's wedding. Does NBC put episodes of Days online?
- R10 that's true! When Jim Reilly wrote the show from 93-98 everyone was so gorgeous and had perfect bodies that it was almost distracting.
I used to watch All My Children and One Life to Live the same time I watched Days in the 90's while in high school.
AMC and OLTL had "attractive" people but they looked downright ugly next to the Days cast.
I just can't picture Susan Haskell (Marty OLTL) fitting into the perfect model/beauty world of mid 90's Days.
- [quote]Does NBC put episodes of Days online?
Hulu by 4AM tomorrow morning. I swear to fucking Christ, every weekday 97% of the time at 1-2PM on the East coast, there's some sort of accident, or Presidential address, or some other shit which cuts into the show. It's become a joke.
- They've got Gabi speaking on the phone in Spanish a mile a minute. OMG this is too much!
- [quote]Freddie is big where is counts.
How big is he?
- When Sami read the poem in Spanish to Gabi (which I thought was very sweet and well done), her accent was about 200 percent better than Rafe's accent.
- You'll have to ask Gary Tomlin
- Were Doug and Julie on today?
- I've been watching off and on the past couple of years. I watched regularly from 1980 - mid '90s. I can't figure out who Nick is and how he fits into the Horton clan.
- Nick is the ugly but big-dick-faced son of Jessica Fallon, who is the illegitmate child of Marie Horton and Alex Marshall. He used to be sweet, but now they're writing him as a homophobe. Marie was played most memorably by Maree Cheatham and the late Lanna Saunders. Alex was played by Quinn Redeker, best known as the writer of the "Deer Hunter", Rex Sterling on Y&R, and Dee Hall's long-term boyfriend.
- Thanks R39
I signed my post as Sister Marie, having no idea that Nick is her grandson.
- I'm hoping that Marlena and Don reconcile over that fight they had at his office. They can't let such things come between them. And I hope David doesn't make any more trouble between Julie and Doug. And how far will that nasty Mary Anderson go to make trouble for anyone?!!! OOOO-wee, girlfriend!!!
Snappin' my fingers
- R41 aside from Marlena, who the hell are these people?
- Aren't Jennifer Horton and Dr. Daniel first cousins? I mean, if Maggie is Jennifer's aunt and Daniel is Maggie's son...isn't that incest?
- Chris's little brother Jake is really, really cute. Would lick his shitter for days. I wonder who they're going to pair him with?
- [quote] Dee Hall's long-term boyfriend.
Oh that's hysterical!
Boyfriend! Our Dee Dee Halls? Bwahaha.....
- [quote]I'm hoping that Marlena and Don reconcile over that fight they had at his office. They can't let such things come between them. And I hope David doesn't make any more trouble between Julie and Doug. And how far will that nasty Mary Anderson go to make trouble for anyone?!!! OOOO-wee, girlfriend!!!
- Wow. I can't believe some of the posters who claim to be Days fans have no idea who Don, David and Mary Anderson are.
- I slept with Doug Williams and all I got was this lousy Latina baby.
- Doug Williams song Dougie has never been seen!
- I'm available, r49.
- Dougie Williams and Jennifer Horton could hook-up because they are not related.
- Marie is dating a nice young man named Mark. He's coming over for dinner tonight with me and Tom, Kitty, Sandy and Bill. It should be a lot of fun.
- Nick Fallon's grandparents (Marie Horton and Alex Marshall) were heavily involved in the S&M sex scene in NY in the 70s!
- I love how David Banning and Mike Horton are best friends but also competing cousins. That storyline is awfully fun, especially them competing over Trish Clayton. Wesley Eure (Mike) and Richard Guthrie (David) seem like real ladies men in real life. I know they must be dating a different girl every night of the week.
I don't know about this Sharon DuVal character they've introduced. She seems a little too friendly with Julie, if you know what I mean . . .
I hope Doug catches on and squashes that Julie-Sharon friendship right away. Julie needs to be in the audience at Doug's Place with Laura and Bill, Tom and Alice listening to Doug and Jeri Clayton sing.
But the character I really like is Greg Peters. Oh, that Peter Brown who plays him is so handsome. Mary Frann who plays Amanda Peters is one lucky lady.
And they just introduced this new character named Marlene or something like that. That character will never catch. And apparently the actress who plays Marlene knows it too -- saw her playing some superhero named Electra Woman on during SATURDAY morning kids programming! LOL.
- LOL r54. I needed that!
- Doug needs to watch out for that Lee woman...there's something I can't quite put my finger on with her...
- Lee is played by Bill Bixby's wife Brenda Benet. Something is off about Brenda's performances. It's like she's somewhere else. I guess that's normal, considering her son just died. I'm sure she'll be back to her old self in no time.
- I find it that even these women in their 50s that watch this show wanna know if Will is the bottom. They're even professing to know by the way Will looks after their fuck fest.
- That handsome Jason Brooks and Missy are so dedicated to their characters! They are constantly in Missy's dressing room running lines!
- Chandler needs to do some barefoot or flip-flopped photoshoots ASAP... I am having a terrible time trying to find pictures of his feets!
- R42 Don Craig was Marlena's megahot, hunky first husband. Sexy growly voice.
DAYS seems to have forgotten the character of Marlena Evans existed prior to her romance with John/Forrest/Roman II/whatever the fuck I Smelled A Fart's name is.
- [quote]I slept with Doug Williams and all I got was this lousy Latina baby.
LOL! But Doug and Addie make such a cute couple. I still remember that Friday where Addie came to his door and asked "Mr Williams" to marry her.
Now that Addie has recovered from her leukemia, I know they'll have a long, happy marriage.
I imagine Addie will put Hope in her baby carriage and take her to the park every day.
- [quote] I imagine Addie will put Hope in her baby carriage and take her to the park every day.
I never did figure out how two Irish people had a Latina/Italian baby. But hey, it's soaps.
- Chad stopped the wedding. I hope he beats the shit out of that Gabi! Couldn't care less about her gayby.
- Here's today's episode, just the Wilson related scenes.
- Dear Diary,
Wesley Eure is so dreamy. He's everything a girl could ever want.
I get to see him SIX times a week! And I'm just in heaven because of it.
Monday through Friday he plays Mike Horton, the star of Days of Our Lives. Then on Saturday mornings, I get so see him as Will Marshall on Land of the Lost.
Oh, he's just so dreamy. That beautiful curly hair. I just want to run my fingers through it. I especially love it when he leaves the top 4-5 buttons of his shirt open so I can see him smooth chest. I want to run my hands all over his chest.
Oh, just thinking about him gets me so excited. I feel tingly all over.
If I can't become Mrs. Davey Jones or Mrs. Desi Arnez, Jr, I'm going to become Mrs. Wesley Eure.
- R61 - the Days writers have rewritten history.
- Thanks for the link, R65!!
Watching those clips whenever WilSon show up is a lot easier than watching every episode on the DVR. I wonder if someone also uploads the Kristen storylines as those are the only two stories I'm interested in.
- Don Craig was NEVER hunky or sexy. How long have you been blind, R61?
Jessica/Angel is great storytelling. Some screenwriter needs to steal the good girl/bad girl story and make it about a high school prostitute.
- I'll join r61 in saying that Jed Allan as Don Craig was super sexy back in the 70s. Big, tall man, deep growly voice. Major turn on, long before I understood what it meant.
He went on to play CC Capwell on Santa Barbara -- so perfect as CC after a revolving door of actors in the role.
Have met Jed in person several times. He's a teddy bear in real life. Very sweet man.
Would love to see him back on soaps.
- Jed Allan was written out in such a creative way on Days
His last line was "I'm going out to mail a letter" and then exited.
He was never seen again!
- Linky Stinky r72
- R68, only Kristen scenes in every new show.
- r70, get out of your time machine, and post elsewhere. We're not talking about dead people. We're talking about the living.
- R75 Sorry, we don't do hall monitors at DL. Unclench your diseased asshole and unclutch your pearls, and control your own posts, thanks.
- TV Source Spoilers - Week of Jan 21st Spoilers
-EJ offers to help Will fight for custody of his child.
-Nick seeks Rafe’s support in case things get ugly with Will. The battle lines are forming in Salem…
- Freddie will be doing a Q&A on Twitter.
- It was pretty daring in the early 80s to do an S&M storyline.
- I need more screen time.
- "Freddie will be doing a Q&A on Twitter."
Perfect! Now he can answer viewers' questions without having to remove that double bacon cheese burger from his mouth, so this should work out very well for him.
- @freddiesmith #days, Freddie, what is the best appetizer at Olive Garden? Do you get your cheese fries with chilli or bacon?
- Seriously.. why can't this guy lose some weight? he was so much hotter when he was thinner.
- R82, was that really on his twitter? That's mean
- R83, maybe he cares more about liking his body the way it is instead of giving a damn what fans think about it. I personally couldn't blame him for not giving a damn what some petty and shallow DLers think.
- IRL a hottie like Will with a sculpted body would never look twice at a fattie like Freddie. That discrepancy in their looks is jarring, and it makes their relationship seem so unrealistic. Kish and Nuke were close in looks, so you could bye their love.
- [quote]It was pretty daring in the early 80s to do an S&M storyline.
- Both Freddie and Chandler are shaving their chests, but forget to keep up with them. Freddie's got some long nose hairs too.
I would love to have Freddie and Chandler hard, standing side-by-side, and see how they measure up.
- It's pathetic how all the DL body Nazis are obsessing over Freddie's weight. I've seen him in person and the guy is gorgeous and not fat at all but the camera adds pounds.
There was a slimmer pic of him posted weeks ago from that Scandal Crest show but Days films 2 months in advance so we won't we won't see svelte Freddie for awhile longer.
Try to be a little less shallow darlings.
- Neither has BDF, so I'm guessing they're both average in endowment. I'd say that Freddie is on the smaller side of average. People prone to being obese tend to have a testosterone deficiency, and testosterone has been found to be related to dick size.
- Freddie cleans up a lot better than Chandler does.
- @freddiesmith #days do you get extra crispy or original recipe at KFC? The 4 piece meal or the bucket?
- [quote]It's pathetic how all the DL body Nazis are obsessing over Freddie's weight. I've seen him in person and the guy is gorgeous and not fat at all but the camera adds pounds.
The camera does not give you a second and third chin, hon. He is FAT in the show now.
- [quote]People prone to being obese tend to have a testosterone deficiency, and testosterone has been found to be related to dick size.
Link, cause genetics dictate penis size.
- [quote]Freddie cleans up a lot better than Chandler does.
Honey, that's a bad still. Go watch the show.
- Don't blame the DL body nazis. Remember Ken Corday suspended him from filming because of his weight problem.
- How come the guys can get larded out, but the gals have to remain anorexic? Look at Michael E. Knight or Bob Woods. They aged terribly and were difficult to look at in their shows' later years, but they kept working and working. If a soap actress let herself go to even a quarter that extent, she'd be chased into the studio parking lot by an PA and told that she had just worked her last day.
- Seriously manorexic crowd here. Freddie looks like an average guy. But for WeHo, yes I suppose he's morbidly obese.
- What is he a 34 inch waist? That might be fat in the DL world but in the real world that's normal.
Corday benched him? Why hasn't Corday benched the shitty writers or his own ass yet? Why isn't Bo, Stefano and Abe on at all? Maybe NBC and Sony should bench his butt!
R89 It will be longer than that! Days shoots something like 3 months ahead. Eileen Davidson started in July and went on the air in October.BTW that's with them shooting 7.0 episodes a week with one week off.
- [quote] If a soap actress let herself go to even a quarter that extent, she'd be chased into the studio parking lot by an PA and told that she had just worked her last day.
You bet your fat ass she would!
- [quote]It's pathetic how all the DL body Nazis are obsessing over Freddie's weight. I've seen him in person and the guy is gorgeous and not fat at all but the camera adds pounds.
BS. He has man boobs and double chins. The camera adds a few pounds, sure, but not that much! Chandler doesn't look fat at all.. it's only Freddie, hence he really is fat. Stop blaming the camera. His shirts get tighter and tighter around his waist and boobs. It's disgusting.
- Was Gabi speaking LaEspanole to Pilar or Miguel?
- Freddie getting benched for being overweight makes no sense as you guys have been whining over his supposed "obesity" on screen for weeks. He had no air time because the previous writing team sidelined his character. Once the new team took over, he was back on air again. I don't doubt they told him to lose weight, but they also allowed him to film all kinds of naked scenes while still being "obese."
- [quote] He has man boobs and double chins.
No, he doesn't. Just because he doesn't have a concave chest and isn't best friends with Ana and Mia does not make him 'obese'.
- In what world is this NOT fat? He has 2 chins and you can easily make out from the pic that he has no chest definition. Not someone who is likely to turn the head of a carved in stone Will.
- [quote] In what world is this NOT fat?
The one 98% of us live in?
You have severe body dysmorphia issues. Please seek help.
- That pic at R105 really shuts this thread down. Pictures don't lie. Freddie is a mess and so unworthy of the hotastic Chandler. What happened to that guy Will was making out with last summer?
- All it proves is that a few of you are horrifying body Nazis who bore the rest of us to tears.
- Freddie looked downright repulsive during the Christmas episodes. He is not obese but he is fat. Chandler/Will could do better. A lot better. Maybe the plot twist will be Sonny is hung like a horse and Will is a size queen and that's why he is with the fattie. I can picture Sami discovering this fact and declaring, "Like mother, like son."
- Will bottoms for EJ, but tops Sonny.
- R105, this is a double chin.
All of these queens in here bitching about Freddie would be the first ones to drop to their knees if he unzipped his pants in front of them.
As for Chandler, other than his pecs which are losing their definition, he's not a hottie by any means. His face is downright homely and his body is unimpressive apart from the aforementioned pecs. Plus he is as hairy as a gorilla. Skinny does not equal hot. Sonny is the one who could do so much better.
I can't see Will being a top
- What is with the incessant defending of Freddie on here? PR trolls? I highly doubt anyone who finds Freddie fat/gross is going to change their opinion on his looks because some fanboy declares he is fine. I would sooner drop to my knees for an oldie like Drake Hogeystyn before I'd drop to my knees for Freddie.
- It pains me to say this about anyone, but honestly, if Freddie were to walk into the steam room at my gym, he wouldn't get any play.
I honestly think that Freddie, at his core, if he were to shed all that weight, would be alot better looking at Chandler. He just needs to lose the cellulite.
- Freddie must be embarrassed to walk on set when you have Chandler, Eric, James, and Greg walking around looking hot and buff.
- James Reynolds is more fitter that Freddie.
- Freddie used to be somewhat muscular. He has not always been as fat as he is now. Just look at this pic..
- Compare r117's pic with this one. The difference is startling, to say the least. I'm sorry, but in my book, this is fat.
- The pettiness of DL never ceases to amaze. What difference does it make how much he weighs? He is fully committed to his role as a gay man and is far more enthusiastic about playing a gay man than his co-star who seems to hate his role and character. I would rather watch a guy who invests in his scenes than some guy who doesn't want to be there. I will watch Internet porn if I want to see scrawny gay guys who claim to be straight but still portray gay on screen. I might start to care about Freddie's weight if Chandler would come out of the closet or stop being a zombie on screen.
- Something you must understand everyday you walk out into public, r115.
- Well r110, maybe Chandler will give better performances when he gets a hotter onscreen partner. He's probably thinking that the people watching Days will never believe that a hot guy such as himself would go slumming to find a guy at a Weight Watchers meeting. When Freddie loses 30# and tones up, then let's talk about Chandler's EMMY WINNING performance.
- You people are ridiculous. To say that Freddie or Chandler are "homely" or "gross" is to be seriously disconnected from reality. Chandler's pecs losing definition? Wha???
All of you need to post pics of your perfectly cut abs and slim waists and then I might believe you have some reason to judge Freddie and Chandler's looks. No? Yeah, I didn't think so.
- r122, ou just know all of these people criticizing Freddie Smith are hot messes.
- Exactly, R123. I look forward to seeing their posted photos, so we can see what exquisite rays of sunshine they all are....
- With all due respect, the people posting on this thread aren't paid to act and look hot. They can criticize all they want regardless of how they may actually look. The viewers can be all kinds of hot messes, they aren't on TV. Freddie should be on Mike and Molly not on a soap opera where looks are 80% of the gig.
- Not fat. Not fat in the least.
- This photo was taken on December 12, 2012 (one month ago for those who can't do the math). He's another Orson Welles or Raymond Burr.
- A year ago, the talk on these WilSon/Days threads was how good an actor Freddie was, how committed he is to the role, how he was the best actor among the younger set on the show.
Now, the only thing people on this thread can talk about is Freddie's weight and the fact his nose hair needs to be trimmed. Oh, and the fact that Chandellor would never IRL date someone who looked like Freddie.
- What is Jake Silbermann doing these days? He and Chandler would make a hot couple.
- Links to pics or video of Fat Freddie's long nose hairs and of Chandler being as hairy as a gorilla, please.
- Why isn't David Banning talked about anymore? Hope could use a brother. Julie was such a possessive mother.
Renee Dumonde, who hated her mother-in-law with a royal passion
Wouldn't Hope be David's aunt though?
- I hope they bring back that hot blonde waiter that works at the Brady Pub and turn him gay. Then he can give it to Will at the pub when they close.
- Yes, David Banning would be Hope's nephew since David is Julie's son. Hope and Julie are half-sisters.
Would love to see Gregg Marx return as David to the show, even for just a few shows. Was very disappointed they didn't invite him back for Alice's funeral.
They could also bring back the character of Scotty Banning, who was last played by Rick Hearst.
- And has been mentioned before, Hope has a half brother, Dougie LeClair, who she has never met before (at least on the show).
Dougie was raised by Doug's best friend Robert LeClair, but is the biological son of Doug Williams and Rebecca North.
Doug was the anonymous sperm donor for Rebecca's child.
- R135 I had no idea about that story. Bringing on Hope's half brother would be cool...especially if they did it while Bill Hayes was still alive.
And dude is getting up there in years - might be time to move it along!
- [quote] Would love to see Gregg Marx return as David to the show, even for just a few shows. Was very disappointed they didn't invite him back for Alice's funeral.
In fairness Gregg Marx has said he has no interest in being an actor, and has retired from acting.
- I would cast Trevor St. John as David Banning. He would come to town with his wife and his hot 19 year old gay son who could come between Will and Sonny. Of course Sonny will be recast with someone height/weight proportionate.
- Hows bouts David Vickers and Bobby Ford prance into town as a new gay couple with a Romanian Baby.
- Apparently Patty Weaver (Trish Banning) is now a major fundie, having been born again, and is very anti-gay.
That according to Wesley Eure.
Good idea except wouldn't David Banning's son be Will's cousin?
- It looks like Chandler has a receding hairline. It is readily apparent above his right temple when he is talking to Sonny in the church. He is going to be bald by the time he is 30.
- He's not Sonny's cousin.
Here's the story. Sonny hooks up with Hunter Banning. Will walks in on them fucking in Alice's kitchen. Will then runs from the Horton House straight to the Dimera mansion where Rafe and EJ are fighting over Sami. Will rips his clothes off and says, "My hole is tighter than my slutty mother's" Rafe and EJ then bend Will over Stefano's chess table and begin to spit roast him. EJ takes his hole first, then Rafe, then they DP him with young Will screaming in delight. EJ pulls his big uncut cock out of Will's hole and shove's it down his throat. As Will chokes on the pole Rafe slams Will's hole into submission. Then both guys shoot big thick loads on Will's pretty face. Just as the last drops are oozing out of the EJ and Rafe's monster cock, Sami walks. Freeze Frame, cue dramatic music, the end. Friday cliffhanger to end all Friday cliffhangers.
- Well done r143, well done. my cock stirred a little while reading that.
- Ooh, I love the idea of Rafe and EJ double dicking Will.
But it would be more interestiing if Lucas walked in on that ending scene. LOL
- That Chole cunt is now going to be in the middle of the Kristen-Brady drama. Nicole's all up in it too. Kristen is already picking out a burial plot for the two of them.
Marlena is going to try and help Will one day next week, but the rest is spent on Kristen. She tries to get Kristen to incriminate herself on tape, and Kristen does just the opposite. Too fucking funny. She even outs her to John via the tape, which he hears. Brady finds some note Kristen tore up next week.
Anyway, Will admits that he's the baby daddy, and Sami goes ballistic on Gabi. Rafe gets in between them, telling Sami to back off his sister.
- I love the misspelling of Chloe as Chole. Let's call her the CholeHole. She's been passed around Salem enough. Really hate the more recent version of the character. She was only ever interesting when Brady and Phillip were fighting over her.
- She's known as Chol-me
- Where are the Donovan kids? Or any of Sonny's brothers?
I wish they'd introduce some of these characters.
- R 146 Thanks for spoiling everything you twatty little cunt! We didn't ask your skanky little butt to spoil everything for us. We like to watch that hot mess of a show for our sleaze!
- I wish Hope and Jennifer would disappear permanently.
- Everytime there isa change in powers at DAYS, they either write Chloe out or bring her back. And she is probably the stupidest most boring character ever in soaps.
- r142, he can just start wearing a wig. It wouldn't look any different from what it looks like now.
- TSJ as David Banning would be very cool. Or Grant Aleksander.
- I'd actually love to see Grant on the AMC or OLTL reboots. He's an East Coast guy so those would be more likely.
- Twitter discussion (you're welcome).... he talks about his weight... and food questions...lol, you assholes... bagel with peanut butter?!
FS: Ahh just got done with a run now I wanna relax and answer some questions :)
Whats your favorite part of being an actor?:-)xx
FS: I love entertaining people
yaay, that’s so cool that I can join your Q&A :D my questions: have you ever been to Germany? or do you know any German? ;))
FS: I have not but I would love to.
Great to hear from you - any upcoming stuff you can share with us? Something to look for?
FS: I have always enjoyed the storyline but this upcoming story starting tomorrow is very entertaining the baby plays a huge part
any scenes (speaking) finally coming up soon between sonny and Ej?
FS: yes we just filmed a bunch of scenes the past month!
How did u really feel about getting your #Wison gifts and letters for xmas
FS: I was genuinely touched. I love the gifts
Your so awesome and an amazing actor! What is your biggest ambition in life?xxx
FS: to continuing doing what I love and keep a great circle of people around me to share everything with
Bagel or donuts ? cupcakes or muffins? :)
FS: bagel with peanut butter!
what do you think of Nick character? @BlakeBerris do you hate him?
FS: Sonny doesnt like Nick but I love Blake Berris. Amazing actor and a nice guy
How far in advance do you get your script and how do you learn your lines? Alone first or right away w/ your acting partner?
FS: about a week b4 we shoot and learn at home first and then rehearse at work b4 shooting
what’s your fave shows/series at the moment?
FS: Californication starts tonight!
Hi Freddie! Hope your weekend is going well. I’ve wondered about your bracelet. Does it have a certain significance?
FS: not really I tied around my wrist as temporary thing almost 2 years ago and have just kept it on so now I feel it is haha
Any chance you will do more ScandalCrest, Freddie? You were awesome.
FS: still up in the air. Not sure yet
Favorite dish to cook in the kitchen?
FS: chicken and broccoli. It’s pretty much all I eat anymore
If you met your past self, what advice would you give?
FS: I would tell my teenage self to limit all the stupid mistakes I made but I guess that is how I learned and matured
do you enjoy acting? PLEASE RESPOND TO ME!?!
FS: very much so
if you could be anything besides an actor what would you be?(: i love you on days BTW
FS: I want to own a restaurant in future so probably some sort of entrepreneur
Would you ever want to play the bad guy?
FS: absolutely it would b fun
Who do you look up to? By whom are you inspired? Love from Peru!
FS: it’s always I hard ? I would say hard working good hearted people
hi from Canada! Should we expect to see a lot more of you in the coming weeks and months?
FS: I did have the schedule in the past that I tweeted but the upcoming months air dates seem to be off so I’m not sure myself
Who messes up their lines more? You or @ChandlerMassey? How much are you at liberty to ad-lib? Do/did you? When for instance?
FS: the New Years resolution scene was about 50/50 of improv and scripted so was the giving him the key scenes
Since you mentioned running, how often do you run? :)
FS: now a lot I got on a health kick the past few months and lost 25 lbs!
what’s your favourite book/book series? :)
FS: it’s going to sound bad but I’m not much of a book reader
What would you say is the best quality about yourself?
FS: I feel I am a genuinely nice person. I mean well and wish well for others
Just a comment, hope you realize that we fans love the time you give us! THANK YOU! :)
FS: thank you!
FS: Thanks for all the questions. I always like talking to all of you. I had ?’s about airing dates. I’m not sure myself anymore but when I kno or if I know in the future I will tweet air dates. Have a great day everyone :)
- If Freddie lost 25#, just how overweight is he? He needs to lose at least 30# more.
- Agreed, R157. 25 is not enough, but it's a start. Sounds like he's started to eat healthier and is working out more, so hopefully his weight loss will continue.
- R157 is Kate Moss. An amputation of a leg or arm is the only he would lose another 30 pounds. There are some exceptionally judgmental bitches in this thread.
- Whats with the scooped tits on Jennifer Lawrence's red dress? Does one hold popcorn and the other one M&M's.
- I'm glad Freddie ordered a pizza. He really needs to gain some weight.
- [quote] If Freddie lost 25#, just how overweight is he? He needs to lose at least 30# more.
You are beyond delusional. Please go have your lettuce leaf and Tic-tac dinner, Ana Mia.
- He needs to lose about 20 lbs for his own health before heart disease sets in. Since the camera adds 10 lbs, he needs to lose 30 in total in order to look presentable on screen. So everyone saying 30 lbs is spot on. His body type is endomorphic, which means he is prone to putting on weight. He is also borderline pear-shaped, so all excess fat is even that more noticeable. I must add that weight must come off quickly in order for Chandler to look interested again. What are some good crash diets where Freddie can drop 30 in two weeks?
- No, he doesn't.
- Yep, 30# should do it. Then he needs a haircut and they'll be able to start dressing him in a wardrobe that's not from the big and tall shop, more tailored looks. Maybe send him to Eric Martsolf and Chandler's trainer to get some definition. He'll probably have a lot of hanging skin from the weight loss. Once he's hot or passable, then Chandler will seem interested again.
- R163 - He does not need to lose that much for health reasons.
- I'm looking forward to Chandler coming alive on screen again. For good or for bad, he's a vapid, hot muscled twink, so it's understandable that he tunes out in his scenes with someone he finds physically repulsive.
- Remember how alive Chandler was in his scenes with James Scott? He popped off the screen.
- James Scott has lamented his no longer having scenes with Chandler. He really thinks the world of him, and it's funny, he said if Sami doesn't accept his gay son, he's going to marry him. James is British, and he doesn't get the big deal about having a gay character, as they've had them for years on British soaps.
- Dumping the EJ and Will dynamic was just one of the monumentally stupid things Days has done this year.
- Dumping the EJ and Will dynamic was one of the better things Days did this year. The dynamic was homophobic and abusive, not to mention pointless and repetitive.
- R171 = Fat Freddie upset that Chandler isn't turned on by his blubber.
- Fuck you and your minority opinion, R171. A Will/EJ pairing would be fucking amazing.
- Will/EJ is not happening, so that topic is done. Move on.
- Only the BDSM crowd (the eldergays) liked EJ and Will because it gave them hope an old man like them could land a young gay man like Will by abusing and berating him. The writers should be ashamed of writing that garbage instead of having the guts to put Will in a realistic age appropriate relationship with someone such as Sonny or some other young gay. Will would never date an old man like EJ.
- Today was the height of melodrama ... pure, unadulterated soap opera. I loved every moment of it.
- I want to see Will take Sami's place here.
- Everything's out in the open today. Great work. Really enjoyed it. Nick threatening a DiMera. Kristen will have him buried in an unmarked grave.
- Sami was back to her old cunty ways tearing Gabi apart- loved it.
Also loved Kate's reaction to the news.
How does the eternally youthful Dee Dee feel about playing a great-grandmother?
- Marlena knows not.
- Is Dee still dating Jane Elliot? Or was she dating Nancy Grahn?
- Jane is Dee's best friend, but Jane, despite deep speculation to the contrary, does not do the lez lez.
Nancy Lee Grahn is supposedly bisexual but would slap Dee Dee Halls in a second, not date her. Dee embodies all the fakery in H'wood that Nancy rails against.
Dee's the femme and she has a stone butch in the background somewhere. And no, despite the brittle nature of Tracy Quartermaine, that 'butch' isn't Jane, who's really quite the mellow hippie earth mom in real life.
- r181, enough.
- Speaking of fabulous lesbians....I miss Maureen Garrett (Guiding Light's Holly). I'm the gayest gay who ever gayed and I still though she was gorgeous and enigmatic.
Would love to see her on one of the reboots as someone's fabulous lesbian professor, or mom.
- I watched some of the old Marland eps circa 1980 on youtube recently, and she pinged a lot louder back then. They softened her up quite a bit when she returned in the late 80s.
- Jane Elliot quit GH because she was going to be reunited with Doug Marland and a custom made role just for her on ATWT
Then he died before she officially left GH, and she was out of a job.
- Great acting on today's show, this best non-Kristen episode in a long while. Nick threatening Chad was chilling since you know he will carry through with the threat. Even Sonny and Will were believable since it must be hella tough to be publicly humiliated when you find out your man knocked up his faghag. Sammy vs. Rafe will be good. Anything to keep them from fucking again.
Great acting by all involved, especially Casey, Chandler, Freddy and Blake.
- Nick grandparents were heavily involved in the leather S&M scene.
Wonder if Days will explore that with Nick?
- You mean Sister Marie, played most memorably by Maree Cheatham and the late Lanna Saunders, and Alex Marshall, played by Quinn Redeker, best known as the writer of "The Deer Hunter," Rex Sterling on Y&R, and the long-time boyfriend of Deidre Hall?
- Yes R189
Pat Falken Smith wrote a daring storyline where it was revealed that they were heavily involved in the drug S&M scene in NY!
- The shock of finding out about her parents S&M adventures caused their daughter Jessica (Nick's mother) to develop a split personality!
- R179- I have to see Sami take down Gabi.
- Interesting, r190. Was Lee Philip Bell a consulting writer at the time?
- Is cheap henna rinse in a bottle head Suzanne who's been nothing more than furniture for 30 years still ridiculously getting top billing?
Susan Seaforth Hayes
- [quote] Pat Falken Smith wrote a daring storyline where it was revealed that they were heavily involved in the drug S&M scene in NY!
I think someone's pulling our leg. Marie was a NUN.
- R195 this all happened off-screen. Marie came back to town, already a nun.
In Salem she met Alex, and panicked. He was the link to her promiscuous past in NY (the drug use, the S&M scene) and she had his baby.
Which turned out to be Jessica (Nick's mother). The shock of finding out her real parents, plus how she was conceived (during an S&M sex marathon with Alex) caused her to develop a split personality.
- After her marriage to Craig fell apart, Marie met and fell in love with a mystery man named Mark, who was later revealed to be her brother. The shock was so much that Marie left Salem and went to NYC. Marie Cheatham did play Marie as a nun briefly in the 70s. It was at the point between finding out that she was fucking her brother and becoming a nun, that Marie went buck wild. Apparently she was doing some shady shit. So shady that her only redemption was the the nunnery.
- Again it was pretty wild for the soap to explore S&M themes, especially on daytime!
- Can we get back to Wilson? Thanks.
- Nick should pass off his grandparents S&M paraphernalia and give it to Wilson.
Why let good stuff go to waste?
- I think Nick is going to end up coming out as gay.
His homophobia and rush to get married is a cover for how much he likes the peen.
- I want Chandler's feets in my mouth so bad.
- I want EJ and Rafe to double team me and ride me for hours.
- I want Will to ride me for hours.
- Is it possible that Chandler Massey did some porn work before getting legit jobs?
- Damn that was a good episode. Best episode in 10 years. I would have thrown in a little throw away line from Maggie about Mickey raising his brother's child, since it was appropro for this episode.
I've decided that I want Chad and Hope to fuck. Did you detect that chemistry?
- I loved that Chad blurted out Gabi's lie without realizing that he was inadvertently involving Will. Had he known the truth about the baby's real father, I'm not sure if Chad had gone through with it. I also loved when Chad called Gabi "a lying slut" to Rafe's face.
- Sami reading poetry in Spanish.
- r129 Jake is doing some Marie Antoinette play.
- Jake Silbermann In Marie Antoinette Play.
- R209 That was back in September.
- Chad has gotten hot in recent months. He was so skinny when he started, now he looks a bit more filled out.
- I'm serious about my question re: Chandler doing some possible porn work. Is it already gossip?
- What the fuck are you talking about, R213?
- He moved to LA with his mother after he graduated from high school. He attended UCLA while living with his mother. He landed his role on Days a few months after arriving in LA. Does this sound like someone in desperate financial straits who would do porn to pay the bills? I swear there are some delusional fan girls on here.
- R206 Yeah, it would be cool for Chad and Hope to get down! Is it me or is Kristian New England accent so fucking hot after all these years? Kate still has a bit of it,too. Hope is such a MILF I bet she'd teach Chad a thing or two in the sack. Since Bo is nowhere to be found ,Hopey needs some,let's hope(pun intended!) it happens....
- I think Hope and Rafe would be hotter together.
- Hope could be like her mama and take on a young lover. Chad and Hope would be smoking hot. And besides she has already had Chad's daddy.
- Chad and Hope would be hot. But Corday only knows how to tell by-the-numbers, interchangeable youth stories that bore the young stars to tears and make them all leave one by one. And he has been mangling stories for Hope for years.
- I like that Will has both the goody-goody Bradys as well as EJ. Just wait until Nick tries anything nasty toward Will.
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Maggie Horton Kiriakis
Just a reminder, bitches.
- 3 minutes
- Oh, this is good soap. What I just overheard Lucas telling Will...
- Lucas is turning into a real standup guy--Dad of the Year.
- They've learned the value of eavesdropping.
Not for nothing, the Snyder Farm Back Porch.
- Threatening a DiMera. Um, boy is fucking crazy.
Kristen (mean, mean, mean) DiMera
- [quote]Best episode in 10 years
Oh, please. You probably just started watching it again in the last year.
- Jon Casey Deidrick announced last week that Chandler Massey is his best friend in the world. He went on and on about it to last week in a magazine. lmao Chandler said the same in response.
- [quote]He moved to LA with his mother after he graduated from high school. He attended UCLA while living with his mother. He landed his role on Days a few months after arriving in LA. Does this sound like someone in desperate financial straits who would do porn to pay the bills? I swear there are some delusional fan girls on here.
Chandler's father is a famous politician. The family is rich.
Chandler said that he dated a porn star in Hollywood, and didn't know it. He said that she wore him out.
- Sure thing, Chandler.
- [quote] she
- Link r228
- R232, they even have a website together, on which they've portmanteaued their names (Chill).
Looks like pretty good friends to me.
- I'd rather we get back to talking about the S&M sex Marie and Alex had.
- you mean Alex, played by Quinn Redeker, noted for writing "The Deer Hunter", playing Rex Sterling on Y&R, and being the long-time boyfriend of Deidre Hall?
- Casey hot
- R235 Dee is a LESBIAN. She has no long term boyfriend, unless the "boyfriend's" name is "Butchie."
Quinn was hot back in the day, though.
- [quote] Dee is a LESBIAN
What about her three husbands?
- r237, how do you know that? Has she proclaimed as much? Have you personally seen her holding hands, kissing, or muff-diving a woman?
- Dee being a lesbian isn't even new news, it's old news.
Her husbands were beards. She had a surrogate for the kids with Steve Sohmer.
- I don't believe it, r240. Susie Seaforth Hayes would've let it slip. If Dee were gay, Susie would've known and blabbed. She gossips about everyone, and I've never heard her say anything about Dee.
- Well, it's old news.
And SSH and Dee have a longstanding rivalry, no matter how nice SSH may have been in her book. Susan resented Dee and Marlena taking over DAYS and they steer VERY clear of each other.
- Kenny is a fat lying asshole with shittty bum and a small pee pee
- After I googled SSH to find out who she is, R242, I realized She. Is. Annoying. From her squawking about Nick today to her ranting today in her "cheap cruise wear" (thanks, Vic), SSH is someone I would much rather not see again.
Marlena, OTOH, is cool. And, not that it matters (or maybe it does), but Deirdre looks a lot like a friend of mine who died).
- I meant squawking about Nick when he was in jail.
- R229, here is that interview where he spoke of a date with a porn star. It sounds fabricated to me. He certainly didn't admit to sleeping with "her" let alone being worn out by "her."
R232, you realize that is a fan message board and not a personal joint web site maintained by the two actors, don't you?
- r246, he did say it. He's done multiple interviews. I'll find it.
- R246, it didn't occur to me until after I'd posted, and there's no way to edit or delete posts here. I always get fooled by those sites. Thanks.
- Because Days shoots so far in advance they can't take advantage of the burning hot "Chope" chemistry. When you shoot closer to air, you can gage audience reaction and actor chemistry better.
- I asked about Massey doing porn because I saw some pics on the net a while back that looked like him - a younger him. I can't find them, but I was wondering if there were rumours he had.
- Chad and Hope would be even hotter than Brady/Kristen because it would *really* fuck up both the Bradys and DeMaeras. Bo is out of the picture until a new one is hired and Hope needs a man. it would also piss off Jennifer The Phony BIG TIME since her cousin would be fucking her daughter's ex piece. Someone should led TPTB at "Days" that this is a May/December storyline worth pursuing.
- Bo is out of the picture until a new one is hired.
They wouldn't rehire Robert Klunker-Kelly, would they?
- A Chad/Hope storyline would be great and I think the combination of the two would be pretty good television. Hope is still very sexy and has a certain swagger that is very appealing and alluring.
- [quote]I asked about Massey doing porn because I saw some pics on the net a while back that looked like him - a younger him.
Younger? Was he three?
Are these photo lookatlikes like the Red Ranger ones, you know, the ones that looked nothing like the actor?
- Drake Hogestyn leaves the show this week. That's right, LEAVES!
- Stay gone, Drake. We'll miss you and your I Smell A Fart reaction shots.
- Some of the show's cast members posed for new publicity photos. Here's one of Freddie for DL to judge.
- Freddie looks the best I've ever seen him in that photo at R257.
- Freddie is clearly wearing a girdle in that photo and his double chin and jowls have been airbrushed out. Just wait until he has to do a shirtless scene on the show with his sagging moobs and gut hanging out.
- R257 - where are the pics of the other cast members?
- Today was another great show. The only weak spot was Freddie and his blubber. No offense, it was downright embarrassing to see him in a scene with one hot guy after another with his distracting fat globs.
- Freddie still looks dumpy. Casey on the other hand keeps getting hotter. I wonder how fast we'd see Chandler commit to his loves scenes if it were Casey kissing his nipples.
- R262--he'd probably explode---I know I would lol
- Kenny at Daytime Royalty is a fat pig who smells like dirty ass.
- No no, R264, you're thinking of Jamey Giddens.
- Again, the show is filmed three months ahead. Freddie did lose weight, and showed it off a few weeks ago. You won't see that in the show for another two months.
- I know it sounds cliched but the show must be writing Gabi well because I love to hate her, as opposed to just hating her. She has the weepy, pity party thing working every time she wants something or when something falls apart and doesn't go her way.
- EJ meme
- Did anyone else notice the expression on Will's face yesterday when EJ told him he was there for him and would help in any way he could? It looked like Will/Chandler was head over heels in love. It's that kind of electricity that the Will/Sonny relationship needs. I thought Will/Chandler was going to kiss him FOR REAL right at that moment.
- Will and EJ have amazing chemistry, and EJ is so sexy and built. I bet Will dreams of EJ when he and tubbo have sex. Maybe one day Will will blurt out EJ's name during sex with fatso. At this point thet need to hook Will up with ANYONE hot before Chandler's bored look totally ruins the show. Maybe they can do a storyline where blubberbutt breaks the bed during sex, which causes him and Will to go bed shopping at Horton Square. The bed salesman (I think I'll call him Rod) that approaches them is a super hottie and he and Will immediately lock eyes. There's no one else in the store. Lardo then excuses himself to use the bathroom to relieve himself of the chili dogs he ate the Horton Square food court beforehand. While pudgy takes a dump, Rod puts the "CLOSED" sign on the door and takes Will's hand, leading him to one of the king-sized beds. Rod throws Will on the bed and pulls down Will's pants to reveal pre-lubed hole. Rod unzips, takes out his 12x9 cock and shoves it into Will quite deeply, causing Will to moan and shudder. Meanwhile, the sounds of butterball's farts drown out Will's moans. Then in the story, Will becomes greedy for huge cock, and begins to crave EJ's thick uncut cock even more. What do you bitches think of that scenario?
- R270 must think he is being funny; but he couldn't be more wrong. The endless parade of insults and mockery of Freddie's weight is well beyond its expiration date. It's tiresome and accomplishes nothing. It's even more ludicrous to think Chandler needs to have some ripped Adonis acting opposite him before he can do his job and invest in his scenes. That type of demand and behavior wouldn't be tolerated from Sweeney, let alone from some largely new, college aged kid with no major credits to his name who is portraying a character that could be axed at a moment's notice.
I'll fire up some porn if I want to see a couple of twinks who are pretending to enjoy having sex together on screen. This is a soap opera. Just give me a couple of actors who can portray the drama and romance in a somewhat believable manner. That's exactly what these two guys have been doing lately. Compared to the ridiculous gays on Modern Family or Glee or The New Normal, I will take these two guys and their stories any day.
- What R271 said.
- [quote]The endless parade of insults and mockery of Freddie's weight is well beyond its expiration date.
Not until he's thin on the show.
- You know that there's Wilson fanfic, right? r270, do you write any?
- Chandler and Freddie are both erect here. I think Casey is getting them all hot and bothered. Casey can barely get his arm around Freddie, which is very sad. Chandler looks so alive whenever he's near Casey and the hard-on proves it. Chandler REQUIRES a hot guy as his romantic partner, and something really needs to facilitate that.
- [quote]Chandler and Freddie are both erect here.
Yes, they're not handicapable.
- If Freddie is losing all of this weight, how come we don't see him shrinking on screen? Where are all of these supposed current pics where he is skinny? Did he get the Lapband or something?
- Who is the guy on the other side of Freddie, on the end? He doesn't look as if he minds being arm in arm with him.
- R275, who is the guy on the far left, to Freddie's right?
- R279, that's Mark Hapka, who played Nathan Horton until he was fired.
- This thread Is Funny. But. The weight jokes are So Tired. Myself included are "of a particular age". And most posters may be joking But most of them are Angry that they are alone, lonely and didnt have this storyline when they were finding their way in this gay world. Its jealousy.
- R280, was he a medical student/doctor? Maybe a Horton? I saw him one day a couple of years ago, and I had SO hoped he'd be Will's BF (not that I have any problem with Freddie).
- 281. bitch. U r right. Most of us are feeling sorry for ourselves and hate to admit it. We are taking it out on a story line.
- Im Available and can play gay ish.
- Yes, R82, Nathan was a doctor, the son of Pete and Melissa (adopted daughter of Mickey and Maggie Horton).
- Nathan is the grandchild of Linda Anderson, last played by DL fave Elaine Princi.
- R285, I wonder why they would fire him.
Would Nathan and Will being together equal incest (though I could truly forgive that unless they decide to have children)?
- Speak for yourselves, bitches. I am 46, but in my heyday I was really cut up and I know I would've turned Will's head. He'd have been like "Sonny who?" My last name is Osgood, and I am like so,so, so, so, so in love with the fact the fact that our fan name would be "Goodwill." When I think about Will having to put out for someone who obviously takes no pride in his body, well, I can't...I just can't.
- Mark Hapka was FIRED? He was really good in that role. Sometimes it seems like they just throw a dart at a dart board to decide who to fire
- Why is Josh Taylor still on this show? I know he's a good friend of Corday's, but Roman has no purpose.
- R290, if they fired Josh Taylor, would "Sniff the Fart" automatically turn back into Roman?
- [quote] That's Mark Hapka, who played Nathan Horton until he was fired.
He wasn't fired. Freddie ate him.
- God, R292, that was so funny. Who writes your dialogue, George H. W. Bush?
- [quote]If Freddie is losing all of this weight, how come we don't see him shrinking on screen? Where are all of these supposed current pics where he is skinny?
Go to our previous threads.
- Seriously, R294, DAYS is filming ridiculously far ahead. It filmed episodes in November that will air in March. His skinnier shows will probably start airing then.
- [quote]DAYS is filming ridiculously far ahead.
Honey, they've filmed three months ahead for decades.
- Not decades, maybe the last five years. Since one of the big budget axes fell.
Now they go dark a third of the year.
- Instead of doing an episode a day, they now do 2.5 episodes a day.
Multiple scenes are shot out of sequence. Saves time and considerable money.
- r297, they did the three-month thing throughout the 1990s. Get with it.
- [quote] They did the three-month thing throughout the 1990s. Get with it.
Honey, I've been to FAR more soap sets and know many, MANY more people at the shows than you do. I am "with it" just fine.
- R281, R283 and R284 are the same person - not sure why he/she is talking to itself in R283. Trolldar is your friend!
Also, nobody knows what the fuck it's saying....commas, periods and apostrophes are also your friends!
- r300, you're a slut. Secondly, three-months ahead of schedule has been Days' thing for decades. The infamous Dustin's Days page knew everything because of it. Why you want to debate this when you're wrong, I have no idea.
[quote]Honey, I've been to FAR more soap sets and know many, MANY more people at the shows than you do.
Get some professional help.
- R302 Fine, whatever. They've been doing three months longer than I thought. DAYS is my least favorite show, toots.
But - you should learn to fucking COUNT, you dyslexic whore. November to March is FIVE months ahead.
Even with all the cost cutting, doubling up, etc. that is a LONG time.
Patrika Darbo just said in Digest that scenes she taped in November are scheduled for mid to late March.
Undoubtedly why Freddie's thinner scenes have yet to be seen.
- When will Patrika Darby's thinner scenes be airing?
- Not true. At most, Days was 4 weeks ahead. They changed the schedule during the first budget slashing. During the 90s it was about 2 weeks ahead.
- Could y'all imagine how much hotter Will and Sonny would be with better looking in shape actor? I don't get it, Days and YR were well known for hiring for looks first. In the 90s Days was hot guy central. Jim Reilly would have none of this fat Sonny mess. Jim Reilly fired Matt Ashford because he wasn't hot enough and replaced him with uberfine Mark Valley.
- Freddie looks great even with the extra weight. Why don't you obsess over Abe being overweight?
- Sonny looks pretty good in his new photo shoot but then again I'm not a model with a six pack like everyone else in this thread so I wouldn't really know.
- [quote] Sonny looks pretty good in his new photo shoot but then again I'm not a model with a six pack like everyone else in this thread so I wouldn't really know.
What part of "the photos are NEW, the footage is a few months OLD" are you bitches not understanding?
Get with the program!
- [quote]DAYS is my least favorite show, toots.
Then why are you here, TOOTS?
- Dylan Patton, the original teen Will, was gorgeous and had classic BDF. He CERTAINLY would not toss Freddie a second look.
- [quote]Why don't you obsess over Abe being overweight?
Abe's not hot.
- Days' would be likely to stop filming months ahead if they were unsure about getting re-commissioned. They wouldn't want to film episodes that wouldn't get aired. It's just what the show has always done. The show's filming schedule is very different though. The actors have a week off every month. People like Eileen Davidson said that there's pros and cons with it. They get time off to have real lives, including weekends, but they also work faster. This was all happening before budget cuts. The show was also rebooted in the fall of 2011, which I find hilarious because what the hell is that suppose to mean? Apparently, it was basically suppose to be a brand new show. Fuck the past. A few months later they were back to Princess Gina.
I'd love how they decide their "seasons." The show is on throughout the year.
Anyway, Days is off the air Monday in two weeks.
- R313 For what? (thought it would be next Mon for MLK day)
- Amused at this article, about OLTL but mentions DAYS:
[quote] “Days of Our Lives,” though sort of dreadful, has been extended for another [year] by NBC.
- As dreadful as Days supposedly is it hasn't descended into full camp retro mode like GH! Carlivati brought back the vampire storyline?! Half of the show is a bad sitcom. Yeah Valentini and Co have brought back fan favorites albeit in kooky,out there storylines.GH is starting to remind me of Days during Reilly's reign of terror....except it's worse much worse!
R313 Soaps reboot all the time,it's just that Days decided to make a big to do about it. Quite frankly,it was no becoming deal. It seemed that Chad becoming a DiMera was one of the big twists.....big whoop.
- Rafe and Sami arguing over Will and Gabi's baby
- r316, that's currently happening on GH?
- Eileen Davidson stole the show yet again today -- Marlena trying to catch Kristen on tape incriminating herself. Kristen and Marlena go on and on, and finally at the very end, Kristen stops her in the doorway before she's about to leave and holds up a piece of paper saying, "I Know What You Are Doing." Hilarious. Does Kristen ever not have company in her hotel room?
- Peter Rockwell has come forward saying that he left the show not b/c of money, but because he had no storyline. His artistry was going to waste.
- Peter RECKELL, R320. Not Rockwell.
- Every time I see this thread I want to eat the cheese steak pizza.
- r321, no one cares.
- R318 ON GH? It's become camp central. They brought back Duke BUT it turned out that he was Faison masquerading as Duke! When Faison took off the Duke mask it looked like something he bought at the dollar store. Oh wait Duke was really alive being held in the same hospital that Robin Scorpio was held in. Oh it gets better, Robin is supposed to be dead! Back home her husband has too hussies lusting after him. Todd Manning is comic relief,Spinelli has become a stud muffin and Maxie,Lulu and her man are involved in a turkey baster storyline. BTW all of this is being played for camp/laughs and not in a good way.
One character mentioned that Luke was still in a Turkish prison and it seemed like the line in The Room where that woman offhandedly says that she has cancer! Like it was no big deal.
One more thing, they brought Lucy Coe back and now she thinks that two of the characters are vampires back from her stint on Port Charles? I mean how stupid can it get? Two of the current actors on GH were on PC playing those characters I get that BUT many actors come back to a soap and play a different character and almost nobody confuses them for someone else.
Look Elieen Davidson's Kristen has been great this time around. She seems like a blend of the nice Kristen we first saw when she started in 93(just enough to fool Brady) and the bad girl she would become. She's having a great time , Sony did her a favor by axing her from that snooze fest Y and R.
- r324 Glad you're getting a chance to fill everyone in on how much you hate Ron C's writing on GH. You've done it over and over and over on the CoeCoe threads. And now you're doing it on this one.
If Ron's writing bothers you so much, which it clearly does, DON'T WATCH the show!
- GH people, take it to a new GH thread.
- R325 I'm not the only one ripping Ron's writing, There are others. It's not like Days' writing has set the world on fire either BUT the show hasn't descended back into The Exorcist meets Eugene and Calliope once again!
Days definitely has its faults,hopefully TPTB address those issues and change the show. Oh wait wasn't there a reboot in 2011!
- R327, take your concerns with Ron's writing to a thread about Ron's writing. We assemble here to discuss some people's hatred of Freddie Smith (not me--I think he's great).
Anyway, start a Ron Carlivati thread if you want to talk about Ron Carlivati. It's not hard.
- Freddie Smith pic. 1
- Freddie Smith pic. 2
- R329, people who think that's fat must look like they live in a concentration camp.
- Lost a little weight in the face, but I still see poorly concealed moobage and belly flab. He needs to drop another 20-25 to get Chandler interested.
- The wardrobe people at Days should dress Sonny like they did Freddie in those photos.
- Please 332, tell me you are just trying to get a rise out of people - because if you are for real, you have got to be a shallow, insufferable person to be around.
- Hear, hear R334.
- Ignore the Freddie is fat troll, R334. It repeats itself over....and over......and over.....and over.......
- I'm totally serious. You actually look at that picture and see thin and cut-up? Maybe we just have different aesthetic standards of what is heavy and what is thin. Certainly, that is not a body suitable for shirtless scenes on soaps. If Chandler can get all ripped, why can't Freddie? I'm sorry, I just don't get it.
- Fine, R332. I'll email Ken Corday and have him hire this guy as the next DAYS hottie.
- That guy is the size of one of Freddie's thighs.
- R339: He's what R332 wants to see, apparently.
- There is nothing wrong with the way Freddie looks in those photos. I certainly wouldn't be outraged if he started appearing shirtless on the show. Galen Gering doesn't have six pack abs or a spectacular chest and he has been shirtless countless times on this show. Other than his pecs, Chandler is just a run of the mill scrawny guy without sculpted abs. Casey Deidrick isn't ripped either and he had a few shirtless scenes earlier this year. Freddie and the show do not need to be ashamed of his body. If he wasn't playing a gay character or good looking, these bitchy DLers wouldn't be complaining.
- R311, Dylan Patton supposedly quite because he was uncomfortable with playing a gay character. He knew the writers were going the gay route and he opted out. Then they brought in Chandler Massey instead.
- R341, why is Galen Gering an actor? Do you know? He has got to be the most monotonous, most boring speaker I have ever heard.
- That should read quit.. sorry about that
- R343 The answer is obvious.
I mean, he IS pretty. I'd just tell him shhhh...don't ruin the moment by speaking.
Right before I bounced on his pinga like a pogo stick!
- [quote] Dylan Patton supposedly quite because he was uncomfortable with playing a gay character. He knew the writers were going the gay route and he opted out.
Just like fat Kim Zimmer's son did when he played Luke on As The World Turns. But hey, it gave the world Van Hansssssssssssssssis!
- R345, not that obvious. I mean, he's a generically good-looking specimen of maleness. I wouldn't throw him out of bed. But I want something more from an actor. I could name 100 actors I'd rather watch than him.
His muttering just drives me crazy. And now he might be in a lot of "Will" scenes. Ack.
- Freddie looks alright to me in r329 pic.
- Rafe should only be in a Will scene if he's holding one of Will's legs open while EJ and Chad take turns tag teaming his ass.
- R319, I just about fell off my bed when I saw that Kristen/Marlena scene. Before that moment when she picking the lint off of Marlena's blazer next to her mic'ed broche also had me dying. Her facial expressions are a hoot, too.
I don't know if it's the Days producers who are perfecting Eileen's character or if it's the actress having a great time portraying Kristen, but she is a must-see part of the show for me next to the WilSon scenes.
- I don't get why Kate/Nicole and other girls look perfect whereas Jennifer looks like she crawled out of a dumpster right before her scene. Do some Days stars not get access to good makeup artists or hairstylists or something?
- Eileen Davidson is worth every penny. She's had multiple shows all vying for her at the same time. I don't know a soap actress that's been that in demand in my life. She's hilarious. She played that victim in B&B and Y&R for over a decade after Days. She returns to Days after a few months of being canned from Y&R and goes right back into evil mode with no problem. She's the Meryl of soaps.
I think actors a lot of times help writers write for them. They give a lot in their performances, and the writers want to see more of them. Finding new ways to have a character torture everyone in town must be fun. The writers are probably blowing off steam through Kristen.
- [quote] I don't get why Kate/Nicole and other girls look perfect whereas Jennifer looks like she crawled out of a dumpster right before her scene.
Missy Reeves and her conservative, Chick-fil-a loving ways pissed off hair, makeup and wardrobe...and she's looked like shit since.
- Wasn't it Joan Rivers who said always be nice to your makeup people?
- R349: Mmmm...Will and EJ.
I used to notice James Scott in the soap rags at the store. I thought he was handsome, certainly, but I never watched DOOL, so I didn't about him except while paying for groceries.
When I started watching DOOL, back when Will and Sonny were hanging out with "T" and a bunch of girls, I soon found myself watching every scene EJ was in. When Will was working for EJ, it was nearly unbearable, the sexual congestion between them.
If they're not going to get to play a couple on TV, I hope James and Chandler are getting it on IRL.
- I guess I'll have to start watching all of DOOL (well, except for the parts with Jennifer and Dr. Mike Kasnoff). I've always found Eileen Davidson one of the most compelling actors on Y&R.
- EJ (James Scott) is so beautiful and not that much older than Chandler in real life. They'd make a great couple if they're not already fucking.
- How much is Eileen getting paid for her Days stint?
- [quote]How much is Eileen getting paid for her Days stint?
Good question. I don't know what these people are being paid now. Apparently, Eileen's current contract is 'fluid.' She is still pissed by what they did to her at Y&R. People came forward claiming that they were the ones who wanted to keep her, they were the ones that brought her back... she called them all liars. Sony was the one that cancelled her contract. They felt that Days needed her more. The show has wanted her back since 2006, which is when EJ came onto the scene. They showed a photo of her Susan character, EJ's mummy, back that year. Everyone thought she was returning. Drake mentioned the scene to her, and she had no idea what was going on. Sony wanted Eileen shared between the two shows, but Y&R said no.
- R357, there is a 12 year age gap between them. No way would a young gay like Chandler ever hook up with an old man like James, who apparently is straight despite what slash writers would lead you to believe.
- "An old man like James"
You make me laugh, R360. At you. Not with you.
- line of the day: Nicole(talking about Chloe)Damn that girl makes me look rational and sane!
- Okay, we know the show would never have Will and EJ together. Only on a gay board, folks...
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday the show hit a 2.0 household rating.
Their best showing in two months.
- R351 - Missy needs a makeover, including a haircut.
- [quote] Okay, we know the show would never have Will and EJ together.
Not obviously on screen, but before Gary Tomlin came back, they were playing the FUCK out of that subtext in EJ/Will scenes.
- r366, how long could that have continued though? The show was in a slump then (better now, not great though). That stupid 'who shot Stefano' plot was horrible. They had to move these characters along. They weren't going to have Will and EJ fucking on a desk. There was no point in continuing. We got a great gay sex scene, at least the kind we never thought we'd see. I'd rather have that than the cutesy double entendre shit the show had going on endlessly with EJill.
- BTW, EJ's all hugging Will and letting him know that he'll do whatever he can for him over this baby crap.
- Friday's ending was HILARIOUS with Jen and Daniel and the message on the desk. Clever, clever writing. This show is quite good.
- Since New Year's the show has been on fire. It started in the last week of December when Kristen lost her shit, and went nuts on John and admitted that she was taking his son away from him. Brilliant acting and writing all around, so much so, that people wanted to know who the writer of the episode was. Good twist on Kristen not wanting John.
- I still love Will's massive man titties.
- Chandler's tits enter the room before he does.
- There's another DL thread mentioning bodybuilder/porn star Kevin Falk.
Why do I mention this here? A few years ago (eight or ten, maybe?) there was a guy who looked a lot like Bryan Datillo that appeared in a porn and started rumors that Bryan was gay, bi or doing porn.
I think this might be the dude that looked like Bryan...
- R373, you actually think that looks like Bryan Datillo?
- Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson
[quote]@DrakeHogestyn @ericmartsolf @nbcdays me and the boys.. Another day at the office... pic.twitter.com/Y3ritKOS
Retweeted by Eric Martsolf
- R374 - OK. Maybe not, but I wonder who it was...
- Chandler was so weird looking when he started on the show.
- Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson
Hi all! HOpe your New Year is starting off well!! Does anyone know why Facebook won't let me unlike Chick Fil A?
- Because one can never see this video of the Norcross High School 2009 graduation ceremony enough times...
- Also, Incest Trolls should note that Chandler's father Liked a video called "Chad, Will & Tad Shirtless".
- OMG, R378. I didn't think it's possible to like Eileen anymore than I already did. I wonder if she tweeted that to get under the skin of Ms. Missy.
I can only imagine her being a bitch and catty to her on set much like the character she plays.
Oh, to be a fly on the wall.
- Chandler Massey then.
- And now.
- Chandler's Ass
- Chandler's Ass
- Chandler Then.
- And now.
- Double-posts galore, hon. Don't see the significance either.
- Wow, someone's so obsessed with Chandler, they're saying everything twice.
But I guess its something different from the trolls going on about Freddie being obese and James Scott (EJ) being a wizened old man.
- [quote] James Scott (EJ) being a wizened old man
Hey, that's my line!
- Double-posting isn't a big deal. Just pointing it out, especially since the initial posts show nothing that is being advertised.
- Anyone awake?
- Only when you're talking about Scott DeFreitas (Andy Dixon), MADD (R390).
And doesn't MADD stand for Mary Against Daytime Drama?
- Will is scheduled to be on Tues, Wed, and Thu this week (1/22/13, 1/23/13, 1/24/13). I hope that means I'm on, too. And fuck the first one of you who uses the word "moobs" this week.
- Actually, R393, MADD said that about Michael Zaslow from "Guiding Light" when he became ill with ALS.
A lot of people loved Michael and his portrayal of Roger Thorpe, and for her to say that ranks up there as one of the most insensitive moves by an employer ever made.....
- Thanks, R395. I was not watching GL at that time, but I remember it now that you remind me. Such an awful person, MADD.
- MADD's comments might've been insensitive, but she was right. Roger was supposed to be this sexy villain. It would've looked ridiculous to have an increasingly feeble Zaslow try and pull that off. Roger was central to the canvas when Zaslow took ill, so they couldn't have just had him stand on the sidelines with an occasional token appearance, for example, like James Mitchell on AMC.
- Casey Deidrick and Chandler Massey
- More CD and CM
- More CD and CM
- R397 The man was dying.
Allowing him to continue playing Roger with dignity would have been far better than what they did (shitty recast and then killing him off 6 years later).
- More CD and CM (in a location that's conspicuously female-free)
- Thank you, R401.
- Freddie's new pr shots don't do him any favors.
- Casey Deidrick talked about Chandler being his best friend, and how his mother abandoned him and shit last week in Soap Opera Digest.
Talk about those new PR shots, Casey's was the worst! They look like those school photos done in the 1980s, and his hair looks like a flat top.
- Deidre posted this Facebook video of her and Chandler on the set this morning, trying to remember if it's Martin Luther King Day, or President's Day.
- He's so sweet -- they're both sweet -- if he's not gay, I don't want to know about it.
- Has anyone asked the eternally youthful Dee how she feels about playing a great grandmother? It's not as though she's Frances Reid, who looked like she was 80 since day 1 in 1965.
- I think Kristen with Bo would be a great story(if BO ever comes back)
- If only Robert Kelker Kelly could come back as Bo....
- Bite your tongue, R410. R. Klunker-Kelly is the worst actor in daytime, and that's saying something.
- He's far better than Mr. Butterface himself, Peter Reckell.
- Does anyone else think Peter Reckell talks like he has food in his mouth?
- R410, R411, R412, and Fancy Face, they're both dreadful.
Let's let Bo RIP.
- I could deal with that, R414.
I'd rather they leave Bo, Steve/Patch, etc. back in the 80s and maybe bring on Shane and Kim's kids, Sonny's brothers...and maybe a few of them who can act, not just hair models.
- [quote]I think Kristen with Bo would be a great story(if BO ever comes back)
It would be Brady all over again though.
Honestly, Days needs a new male character for Kristen, someone who wasn't there for her history. That would make sense. A lot of fans have said that Kristen should be he new Stefano, the HBIC for all of Salem. I like how they're somewhat involving her in Wilson's story thanks to brother, Chad. I would loooooooove for Eileen to get into the Wilson saga. Nick's threatening Chad, and is going to blackmail Will. Chad is her bro. She'll work for him. EJ is trying to get Sami, the mother of Will, he's trying to protect Will. Call in sister, Kristen. Bottom line, Kristen has two clear ways to get involved in that storyline. Nick should pick out his shallow grave now.
- Part 1 of Marlena trying to get Kristen on tape.
"Pesky piece of lint."
- Part 2 of Marlena trying to get Kristen on tape.
"I Know What You Are Doing"
- I am missing shirtless Lucas. Those biceps are pretty amazing.
- r419, I'm afraid you'll have to settle for shirtless Sonny. Those belly folds are pretty amazing.
- Speaking of 420, R420 - I'm sure that's why Freddie got a little schlubby. He was probably hitting the bong with regularity.
Those post-high hungries can wreck a bitch's waistline.
- Recent pic of Freddie. So this is what passes for skinny according to your chubby chasers?
- Goodness, R422, you do know how to take a single note and play it over and over and over.
Yes, we get it. Freddie Smith is morbidly obese and five more pounds will render him immobile.
- R422, that pic is about 7-8 months old. The concept of time must really baffle you.
- Will laid it all out for EJ, how hard it was being gay, why he fucked Gabi, etc. EJ had tears in his eyes.
- I can't wait to watch it tomorrow, R425.
- I think EJ should comfort Will.
With some surprise anal and a cum facial, of course.
- Sonny has an affair!!!!
The latest SOD (2/4/13) features an article about Will and Sonny.
Brian puts the moves on Sonny, fully aware that he's having problems with Will.
Freddie Smith previews that "He catches Sonny at a vulnerable time and he agrees to the date." Smith also points out that Will's secret that he fathered Gabi's baby played a huge role in Sonny's decision to go out with Brian. "In contrast to Will, Brian seems more mature and seems to have his life together," Smith says.
Wile Sonny is with Brian, the two kiss-and it's seen by Will. But, later, when Brian tries to have sex with Sonny, he backs off, saying that he isn't ready to get that close. Will, meanwhile, runs into Justin, who lends a sympathetic ear.
Unfortunately, that doesn't stop Brian from gloating to Will that he had sex with Sonny...
For more, check out the latest SOD.
- Chandler and Freddie did an outstanding job today. Their performances were very touching.
- Of course Sonny won't have sex with Freddie. They wouldn't want to send the message that gays are promiscuous.
- I mean to write that Sonny won't have sex with Brian. ugh
- Will is having a baby girl.
Watch them SOARAS it for Feb. sweeps.
- "Will is having a baby girl."
Just one baby? Freddie looks like he's about to drop triplets.
- R433 has confused being funny with being a cunt.
What is Gabi going to name her daughter? After her mother or dead sister perhaps?
Brian is much hotter than Will. Sonny would be wise to trade up, especially if he wants a top after dating that bottom, Will.
- I'm surprised Brant Daugherty (Brian) keeps being brought back as he's been consistently treated as a one-off character. People have asked for more gay characters and shit like this upcoming storyline. I always said that they don't want the show turning into a gay show. They can only have so many characters. Brian was the reason Will fucked Gabi and knocked her up.
It was reported that there was going to be some love triangle back in the summer, and it included Brian. That never happened. Seems like it's happening now.
- Wait until you see today's episode. Nick expects Will to go to court and give up his parental rights. He says this like its nothing right to his face. He also says the kid shouldn't be raised by gays.
- R436, has Nick yet told anyone the thing he can blackmail Will with?
- Sonny's mother is starting shit. Rafe is a piece of shit. Gabi and Nick are lying about dr appointments now. Nicky's gonna get murdered by Kristen. EJ announces to Sami that he got Will the best custody lawyer that exists. Will and Nick have a heart to heart. Sami tells Sonny's mother that if she says anything negative about Will, even though they're in public she will take her down. Will finds out about the appointment. Nick wants the nurse to tell him the gender of the child. It's weird and creepy. Will walks in and finds out it's a girl and looks at the sonogram.
- R374, he alluded to it with Gabi, that they'll be okay. Other than that, no. Nick heard about Lucas going to jail for Will. He's obviously going to use that when they fight for custody. He'll probably search out more info beforehand.
- I watched today's episode. Guess who is still El Blimpo.
- Sonny's boobies were bouncing.
- Here you go... today!
- I liked what Will said to Nick, in front of Gabi, something like "Don't get psycho on me" and Nick snarled back, "Don't EVER say that to me again". He still seems to have issues since his release from prison. I wonder if Nick is going to go off the deep end again. There have been scenes where he says something and Gabi almost a look of fear in her eyes.
- Your bullying isn't amusing. Quit with all the fat jokes. He's not fat and you are mean, shallow, and insecure.
- Will called Nick a son of a bitch. Nick is batshit crazy. He'll be selling that kid on the black market. Days is on fire! I love the end when Will walked into the hospital room.
- I can't believe how fast this thread filled up. It's the fastest one we've had, and this is what, the 6 or 7th thread we've had for Wilson now?
- Monday January 28
Nicole lets Kristen have it for causing a rift between Brady and his family - specifically Eric; Brady has to break up a fight; Marlena demands to know how long Kristen's torture of Brady will go on; Daniel can see right through Chloe's idea to move into his place; Hope thinks Jennifer should fight fire with fire; Jennifer's shocked to find Chloe in Daniel's shirt at his apartment; EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid ground.
Tuesday January 29
Nicole attempts to frame Kristen by planting top secret files from Brady's computer to Kristen's; Jennifer asks Daniel to leave town for a night of romance; Chloe and Anne celebrate, confident that Chloe has gotten to Jennifer; Billie quits Mad World because of Kate's schemes.
Wednesday January 30
Kristen almost discovers Nicole when Brady finds the Titan documents on her computer; Brady and Kristen realize they've been played; Brady gets into it with Nicole; Marlena confesses to Brady that she tried entrapping Kristen and Brady realizes Kristen lied about the torn note; Brady confronts Kristen; When Rafe asks, Gabi agrees to postpone her wedding; Nick reveals his past in prison to Gabi; Nick confirms the circumstances that Lucas went to jail for Will; Billie and Kate share a heartfelt goodbye; Rafe questions Hope about Bo's extended absence but Hope avoids answering.
Thursday January 31
Brady confronts Kristen about the note and she tries kicking him out. He apologizes and they have make-up sex; Kristen's "feelings" for Brady continue to become more real; Rafe admits to EJ that he and Sami were about to reunite before Gabi's wedding fiasco; Sami accuses Gabi of trying to keep her kid from Will; Sami makes a heartfelt confession to EJ; EJ and Sami's make-out session is interrupted; Will almost catches Nick; Chad tries to make amends with Abigail and then Will; Abby opens up to Cameron a bit.
Friday February 1
Chloe learns that Daniel and Jenn are going away; When Daniel and Jenn get close at the resort, Chloe calls with a mood-breaker; Rafe warns Sami to stop attacking his sister; Sami tells EJ how she now sees Rafe and EJ for who they are and her choice is crystal clear
Developing some feelings.
Fiercely miffed about what’s happened to Brady, Nicole gives Kristen a piece of her mind. Kristen is furious and, after hurling abuse at her, starts using her fists. Brady manages to stop the two blondes from getting into a brawl that could have sunk the town all over again. Kristen’s day continues to turn to crap as Marlena shows up to launch another tirade against her and her malevolent plans for Brady. Once she’s finished rolling her eyes, Kristen and Brady go out for a night on the promenade. Nicole breaks in and plants top secret documents from Titan on the DiMera’s computer. She’s forced to hide as the most controversial couple in Salem return. Before Kristen can stumble over her, Brady notices the files on his lady’s computer. When he asks her what’s up with that, she has a fit and storms off. He chases after her but they both clue in fast that they were framed. He hunts down Nicole who promptly walks into exposing herself. Brady doesn’t like what he sees and lets her know it. He then bumps into Marlena. The shrink confesses to failing in her hackneyed plan to get a confession out of Kristen. The meaning of the torn up note finally clicks for him and he lashes out at Kristen over her deception. She lies and then kicks him out. He feels guilty. They have guilt sex. The DiMera starts to realize that her feelings for him are becoming more real than she’d intended.
Jennifer mopes to Hope about the diva being after her doctor. The cop suggests that she kick things up a notch. Meanwhile, Chloe attempts to convince Daniel that she and Parker should move in with him so he can bond with his son. That’s as transparent as one of her cheap negligees and he accuses her of being the one interested in a little bonding. When Jenn finally shows up, she finds Chloe in nothing but one of Daniel’s spare shirts. Jenn nearly plotzes. She asks Daniel out, promising some romance out of town while Chloe has a chuckle to herself and calls Anne to brag about making Jenn bug out. Chloe comes back down to earth with a thud when she hears that the doctor and Her Royal Hortonness are heading for a resort. Just as they are about the set the mattress vibrating, Chloe calls to moan that there is a Parker crisis.
Billie tells her mom that she can’t handle being part of her underhanded schemes anymore. She’s quitting whatever her job is at Mad World and leaving town. Even though they have their issues, it’s still hard for them to say goodbye. In other randomness, Detective Rafe notices that Bo has been gone for a long time. He asks Hope about it but she refuses to explain.
Rafe asks his sister to postpone her wedding some more. She’s okay with that, Nick less so. Fallon distracts himself from the latest annoyance by digging into how and why Lucas went to prison to protect Will. William actually catches his cousin digging up the dirt but Nick manages to outwit him. Will has other things distracting him. Chad tries to win back his friendship. He’s far more successful with the Horton than he was with Abby. While Will moons to Chadsworth about becoming a father, Abby moans to Cameron about her messy life.
Rafe runs into EJ. Since Elvis is more glib than usual, Rafe is sure to tell him that he and Sami nearly had sex on the wedding day. As soon as he dropped her, she ran to EJ. Annoyed Elvis ambles home. Sami soon shows up to soil his shirt, fresh from another furious unleashing on Gabi. Nick managed to stop her from nearly clobbering a pregnant woman. He’s sure to tell Rafe about Sami’s threats. This throws Rafe into a fury of his own and he starts pounding on her door. Rafe could care less about catching them getting carnal. He warns her that she’d better stop bullying his sister of she’ll have to deal with him. Sami sobs to a sympathetic Elvis about how she’s finally come to know the real Rafe.
- Hey! You!
Dee Dee Halls here! I know this is about my on screen grandson! Isn't it a funny thing, that at the age of 37 I can have a grandson? Too funny!
You all need to buy my calendar! January's already gone, so hurry! Those cartons of Camels ain't gonna buy themselves!
- An IMDB discussion about the possibility of a Jennifer Horton bisexual storyline.
- As for the thread suggesting Jennifer be bisexual, which was what brought this this thread about; it wouldn't be strictly be impossible, and could arguably have potential to be interesting. Given her past, growing up while largely attending boarding school away from home, it could easily be retconned to established some incidents in the past where she experimented with other girls at the boarding school, perhaps even with Carly; but with a strong, religious background and mostly conservative family, growing up at a time when gays were still not widely accepted, she would be inclined to suppress those feelings in order to be what she and others might consider as "normal". And if she were bisexual, this would not be nearly as difficult as someone who's gay pretending to be straight; her relationships with Frankie and Jack and any of the others would still be genuine, there would just be a part of her she's left unexplored, a longing she's left unfulfilled out of fear about the sort of person it makes her. The exploration of that kind of personal development could be interesting - though it's debatable as to whether it's something Melissa Reeves would object to playing.
- Missy Reeves would never do it. And it would need someone of a better acting caliber to carry it out, anyway.
I could see the character of Nicole doing this - her history would work with this idea, and the woman who plays her is very talented and would probably work the SHIT out of a story like this.
- Yes, Ari Zucker (Nicole) is one of the finest actresses on television, period. Not just daytime. She's wonderful.
- The IMDB post in R449 bugged me. The poster said Jen should start dating women to show support for Will.
Sadly, people still don't get that a character doesn't choose a sexuality. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't start eating muff just to show support for a friend or family member. WTF?
- I saw the actor that plays Sonny's hot daddy on ABC this morning. I don't watch the ABC soaps so did he jump ship? Working both shows?
- Working both shows R454.
He's recurring on DAYS and it appears DAYS is cool with it.
Wally Kurth (Justin) also played on GH for years as Ned.
- Once anf for all I'm so sick and tired of the bullshit trendy straight girl who experiments storylines, just because it's way more acceptable than a straight leading MALE soap charecter who's experimented in the pass, doesn't mean it's OK.
Imagine if Days took John or Bo and revealed when they were teens that they experimented with gay sex but were otherwise straight? People would be fucking outraged!
I can't believe that gay men don't realize that this double standard sets the gay MALE rights movement back and keeps us repressed and "other"
When a woman does it she's experimenting ot finding herself and it's almost presented as normal
If a dude does it he's a nasty homo and abnormal and everybody has something to say about it. Enough with the TV double standards.
Until gay male relations are presented in a more normal manner nothing will ever change and we'll always be on the back of the bus.
- R456, calm down.
- I think the reason a woman experimenting may be used - besides being at least partially based on male executives being more comfortable with that idea - is that when women experiment, it tends to be about emotions and being torn and things you find in a relationship. When men experiment - it tends to be about the sex - and it's left secret, emotions don't get discussed - there's less there to explore story wise beyond the shocking. It would be interesting but less easy to explain in a 'nice' way - because it would basically be men like sex and on occasion, some men will take what they can get or may be curious a time or two - it wouldn't be about Bo having briefly fallen in love way back in the day with a guy in the police academy - it would be Bo and this guy screwed one night and never talked about it again.
Of course, it would be a story either way and you can write whatever you want -
- R458 you have a point, but it's amazing how many "straight " men I've met or even fooled around with.
It is much MORE common than the media portrays it
As for me I'm gay identified but have always found women attractive and been curious, so within the last few years I've experimented with 2 female friends.
I'M STILL GAY
The media never portrays that either.
- Bitch better keep his hands off my man!
- R460, who is "bitch" and who is "my man"?
- There is no way that Freddie gets on top when Will is fucking him. He'd crush Will. It is embarrassing that Justin looks better than his kid.
- Your latest raving *would* be embarrassing, R462, if only it were true. But it isn't. So it isn't.
bitch = Chandler
my man = Nathan aka the new Dr Cameron
- Excellent, R464. I'll take bitch. You can have your man.
Do you know why they replaced the original Cameron? I liked him, though he looked like Daniel Sunjata with Jay Leno's jaw?
- I think Justin is hot! I'm glad Wally picked up some work with the other show. Sad that the mom is going to join the cast of "The Mentalist" but good for her for landing some higher profile acting gigs.
- Wow, the dude who insists that actor looks like Jay Leno is still here. I think I'm checking out of these threads--between the deeply annoying Sonny-is-tiresome troll and the other recurring weird people like this Leno person, they're just not fun anymore.
- R464 and R465, you guys may be joking but I wouldn't be surprised at all if CM and NO were fucking offscreen.
I'm interested to see next week's kiss between Sonny and Brian. I also hope Abby talks to Sonny afterwards and he dishes on which one is the better kisser.
Speaking of Brian, does anyone besides me think Brant Daugherty is gay? I don't watch his other show so I know very little about him except for his occasional tweet.
- R467, I don't *think* I've ever said his chin looks like Jay Leno's before, at least not out loud or in print. Honest. I don't think I've ever commented on him before.
- The phenomenon of LUG and LAM is not unheard of among women.
LUG = Lesbian Until Graduation
LAM = Lesbian After Menopause
So, certainly would be a plausible story for Jennifer, both in terms of having a same-sex during boarding school and/or allowing her same-sex attractions to resurface now that she's of a certain age.
However, I doubt Missy Reeves would ever agree to play such a storyline.
- r468 Nathan is a 6'2 caramel GOD with a Puerto Rican pinga. Of course they wanted to cast him, and Im sure Chandler was thrilled!
- R470 as is the phenomenon of men who claim to be straight and are married and in relationships with women messing around with men, usually just handjobs and BJ'S, most freak out at anal sex and even kissing another guy.
I should know I fooled around with some of these guys in my stupider days.
Would Days do a storyline like that?
I didn't think so
- I certainly do hope Ken Corday has an ambulance standing by at all times during taping.
Between the morbidly obese Freddie Smith, who if he gains five more pounds will collapse on set, and the ancient James Scott, who if he didn't have a walker would probably fall over and break every bone in his body, that Burbank studio must be a menace.
Hope the cast and crew get hazardous duty pay for enduring those two soon-for-the-grave actors.
Too bad everyone can't be as spry and slender as John Aniston.
- R473 Alice you go girl! I saw that Brady has just gained an ounce under his chin...how icky.Not to mention Maggie,God who did her plastic surgery , someone who was legally blind?
Alison Sweeney has gotten so fat. Her breastes(sic) are just so ginormous,they should be renamed EJ's funbags instead. How could a fat hetty appear on The Biggest Loser and be that fat?
- Ali's gained back some weight, but she's far, far from fat. The outfits she wears make her look bigger than she is.
- Will not only begged Sonny to forgive him, he literally raped Sonny's face, played with his ears continuously, and both proclaimed how they needed to be alone right now. Will went right to Sonny's pants, and tried to undo them. Sonny said that it would be just about sex, and that's not what they were about. Don't ask me why, but the fact that he said 'sex' more than once, actually surprised me. I keep expecting the show to cut corners wherever possible and tone down the gay stuff.
Days is really impressive with this storyline.
Sonny's father, a lawyer, is now going to help Nick take Will's parental rights away. Sonny's mother is back to trashing Will.
- R476, Chandler's face, especially the portion of the cheeks around the nose, was a rich shade of red when he pried his face away from Freddie's following their kiss today. He went in for that kiss and smashed their faces together like silly putty. He really wanted to portray Will as being in need of some love and sex I suppose.
You're also definitely right about the show not backing off or toning down the gay material or aspects of the characters. Yesterday Sonny said they had spent almost every night together for the past two months. Today, he repeated the word sex like you mentioned. Then there is the almost constant public flirting and affection between these two characters for the past few months. There is another thread here on DL (the Eric Stonestreet thread, I think) which discusses gay representation on television. I don't think Days is receiving enough credit for how frequently and how well it represents gay life with these two characters. This show is leagues better in that regard than pretty much every other network series in history, be it daytime or prime time.
You're wrong, though, about Sonny's father (Justin) taking Nick's custody case. He flat out turned him down the other day. Besides, it would be a massive conflict of interest, not that such a thing has ever stopped a soap lawyer in the past.
- Missed that, r477. Thanks for filling me in about Sonny's father.
People outside the US see this show and think that this is a representation of the majority of American television: afraid of gay characters. They don't understand that this is a daytime soap drama. It's in a league of its own. It's like Sesame Street adding gay kids to the cast. That's why this is such a big deal.
We all rolled our eyes at Gabi obviously getting pregnant during the one night stand, but guess what, it's resulted in some of the best material the show has had in years.
Nick Fallon is a character never seen before in daytime, for nothing more than the homophobic angle. That's a new one for daytime -- an old character gets out of jail, all homophobic, wants to creepily keep a baby away from the gay dad and raise it as its own, etc. I've never seen anything like it, and the audience absolutely hates the character with a passion.
"Who's gonna believe that the father is some gay boy?" That's not your standard cliche. The show is trying to be original, and realistic to the gay experience, while still making it a soap. I wonder if any of the writers are gay.
Asking Sonny to also be a part of the baby's life after all that's happened (they're not even together at the moment), was pretty spectacular.
Now, we're getting Brian trying to get into Sonny's pants, and starts taunting Will that they had sex. He knows that Sonny is vulnerable. This show has some balls.
Like what the show did in the 90s (that campfest), it payed off in the end. It was a risk. I think Days is trying to do that now. They were going for broke. No one knew if the show would continue anyway. So a gay storyline would kill the show... but maybe it wouldn't. Guess what, it hasn't, and people are in fact interested in the show. It's a new direction for a soap, any soap. This is a different type of drama, not the typical straight romance one. Gays have their own issues. Now, we're about to get another first: a gay love triangle.
If you remember, Brain is what set Will over the edge to begin with when he saw him flirting with Sonny in the coffee house. He went and slept with Gabi right after witnessing it, resulting in a knocked up Gabi, which now has now given him a pending baby girl. The whole thing killed his relationship with Sonny. Now Brian (whether he planned all this from the start or not), is back to finish the job. I hope the show reminds audiences of Brian's significance in all of this. Brian might have been aware that Will was watching him with Sonny. At any rate, Will knows what Brian did, and what he did in the aftermath. Whether Brian was doing anything purposely is not going to matter since he's going to start taunting Will. BTW, Sonny won't sleep with Brian, even after Brian keeps trying to force him to do so. Brian just goes and lies to Will about it. Brian sounds a bit like Kristen.
BTW, Kristen, we found out, was paying people to mug her, little girls to fall off their bike, all in hopes of getting back John. The show is in that frame of mind, so Brian may turn out to have planned this whole thing from the start -- kill Will and Sonny's relationship.
- I find the ear massage Chandler is doing to Freddie starting at 3:00 in the clip to be a huge turn-on, because it's such a quirky thing to do that it makes me think it's something he does to his sex partners in real life - it's a peek into the real Chandler's bedroom!!
- There's discussion about Bo, whether to recast or not. Peter Reckell just came out and said that HE left the show, and not for financial reasons. He just didn't feel that he had a storyline (a common story today), and his creativity on the show was gone. I doubt he'll be back, BUT didn't he leave in the 90s at one point? Anyone know why?
They're going to need Bo again at some point. Viewers seem to want Robert Kelker Kelly to return to the role. I wasn't watching during his reign. Was he any good? Would he be a good replacement? Wikipedia says that he was part of a big storyline that was a hit with viewers. They also say that he was accepted by the audience as a replacement.
People are saying that Bo is too iconic to just totally recast with someone totally new.
- [quote]I'm interested to see next week's kiss between Sonny and Brian.
Do you remember Brian helping Sonny with the foam on his nose?
- [quote]Nathan is a 6'2 caramel GOD with a Puerto Rican pinga.
Is he Puerto Rican?
John walks off the show today. Kristen is not done yet though, and she tells Stefano. Hilarious.
She's now going to marry Brady. Nicole decides to take down Kristen, even putting shit on her computer. She's caught next week doing it. Basically, people are pushing Brady and Kristen even closer together. It's them against the world. Also, Kristen now has feelings for Brady.
I love how she was paying that little girl to fall off her bike (or she pushed her and paid her off), and paid the muggers.
- R480 - I feel like Peter and the guy that plays John Black are just sleepwalking their way through their role and lines. I do think Peter is hot though and would like to see him in some explicit sex scenes for some straight-to-video shit that he does to pay the bills.
- [quote] I do think Peter is hot though
He's 57. Knock yourself out!
- R478, there was plenty of homophobia during OLTL's gay storyline that started Ryan Phillippe. Nick's homophobia is different as it seems tinged with plenty of crazy and evil to go along with it. Blake Berris is doing a terrific job making Nick both fascinating to watch and utterly despicable at the same time.
- [quote] Nick's homophobia is different as it seems tinged with plenty of crazy and evil to go along with it. Blake Berris is doing a terrific job making Nick both fascinating to watch and utterly despicable at the same time.
I still think we're going to find out that Nick got raped by a dude in prison, ergo his newfound homophobia.
- Blake Berris said something happened in prison that made Nick turn homophobic. He said this when he came back to the show. It was early. I'm guessing the show gave him a plot outline for his character when he was signing on again, and this will come to the forefront soon. I mean, I doubt Blake just gives his characters back stories. Blake said this on more than one occasion mind you. You would have thought it was already filmed, but of course it wasn't. As I'm writing this, the show's going to totally go there. It's blatant when you think about it, just like the Gabi one night stand. We all knew what was going on. Blake mentioning his character's issue is totally the Days writing team talking.
Wasn't Nick Fallon a big dork in his previous incarnation? I wasn't watching the show then.
- Yes R487 he was a nerd for most of his first run - DAYS' attempt at doing Napoleon Dynamite.
Then somehow at the end he was stalking one of the female characters and killed someone. Very out of character.
- Blake Berris has an anorexic 15 year old girl's body. The shape of his body is so feminine. It's weird to look at. His ass = two peaches. He has a Scarlet O'Hara waste.
- I still find it interesting that the show went to great efforts to paint him as remorseful and sympathetic when he was up for parole and when he got out of prison (especially in terms of Melanie's story) but now, he's cocky and homophobic and manipulative and kind of possessive.
I can't tell if this was part of the larger story and planned or if they simply decided to go in a different direction with him.
- Again Nick Fallon's grandparents were heavy drug users into the S&M sex scene in NYC
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree,
- R491, are you joking? This is Salem after all.
- R483 Reckell has been off the show for months now! What show are you watching classic DOOL from 1984 starring Tony,Andre, Bo ,Hope and Larry?!
R482 Can they get a baddie on this show, like Andre Di Mera or make Stefano a bad cookie again? Even Kristen seems too nice. They need someone to camp it up and be utterly and totally evil.
- Bring on Kate's OTT evil sister Nola Winograd, played by Elaine Princi, and watch the ratings skyrocket.
- They need Nick Fallon's grandparents to show up in their S&M gear ready for action.
Watch the ratings to go through the roof!
- You mean Sister Marie Horton, memorably portrayed by Maree Cheatham and the late Lanna Saunders, and Alex Marshall portrayed by Quinn Redeker, best known as the writer of "The Deer Hunter," Rex Sterling on Y&R, and the long-time boyfriend of Deidre Hall?
- More Atlantis hotties.
- sorry, wrong thread
- I love R494 The Elaine Princi Troll.
LOVE YOU BE-YOTCH!
[quote] long-time boyfriend of Deidre Hall
Dee Dee Halls is a LESBIAN. Yes, she's been married, but ole girl does the lez lez.
- OK. show hasnt been so bad this week. But it really bores me.
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Maggie Horton Kiriakis
Lest We Forget, Bitches
- R500, just watch the Will and Sonny parts. I can't be bothered with the rest.
- 'Days of Our Lives' Hits a 21-Week High Among Women 18-49
- [quote][R482] Can they get a baddie on this show, like Andre Di Mera or make Stefano a bad cookie again? Even Kristen seems too nice. They need someone to camp it up and be utterly and totally evil.
Honey, that's Eileen. People want her to take over the family's business. Stefano is done. Older actors for the part are spent. It's time for a woman, and that woman is Kristen. She is now going to marry Brady to piss off Jarlena. She is now going to destroy Nicole.
- Eileen is doing a wonderful job.
- They need to let Kristen stir shit up until May or so, and then open her door one day to see Susan there.
MEAN MEAN MEAN!
- I want the next thread to be something like "Freddie Smith appears on Days in Medicare Scooter due to Obesity and Melissa Reeves' lesbian storyline."
- Kristen DiMera is magic and brings out the best in everyone she acts with. When actors like the guys portraying Bo and Roman sleepwalk through their lines, it makes it harder on all the other gifted, talented actors like Nicole, Kate, Stephano, etc. I even think Marlena was largely debilitated by being forced to act opposite John Black, who was literally the stalest actor in the entire cast minus the stupid child actors (Allie and Ciara are the only good kid actors).
The soap opera is a dynamic format that can have a large degree of artistry, and the Kristen Dimera actress really embodies the art form.
- Today, Marlena crying saying her goodbyes to John in the coffee house with Kristen watching through the window smiling and jumping for joy... omg, too freaking funny.
Nicole was at Kristen's door at the end. She's going to try and take down Kristen.
- Tuesday's show - Lots of Will, with both Sonny and Sami.
- Soap Opera Digest and its readers keep praising and being stunned by Eileen Davidson's performance. You'd think the rest of the cast was crap.
- r482, Nathan is mixed, half black and half Puerto Rican. Sizemeat!
- Does anyone know why the other soap opera thread, called "Monticello," has disappeared. When I click on it in the right-hand column, I get an error message saying "Thread does not exist."
- They should bring Max Brady back,he was hawt.
R513, that means the Webmaster deleted it.
- R504,505 Darlings I love Eileen Davidson. I'm happy that Sony fired her off that snoozefest called Old and the Bored and that she's been utterly fabulous on Days. She went from playing a lifeless zombie on Bored to a revivified Kristen on Days. She seems like she's having fun for the first time in years. One catch though, she's not exactly the old Kristen either. She's more calculating and less nuts than she was back in the 90s. She looks good too. It's just that she needs to become more evil, many of the Days bad boys have been watered down.
Jarlena? I think that John has skipped town hasn't he? So that ain't happening unless Drake comes back.
R508 She's only interacted directly with Stefano once in person really. Stefano needs to come to Salem to mix it up. I always loved the chemistry that ED had with Joe Mascolo. I know Corday can save money by having Mascolo on recurring status BUT he needs to get him back in the mix.
Nicole? I remember ED dissing Nicole in an interview(in a cute funny way)...something to the effect that she wasn't such a bad girl compared to Kristen.
One more thing ED looks great. Her body is on point and her face...well ,let's just say she looks fabulous for her age. She also doesn't look so trannyish anymore either.
R511 Eileen was on Y & R AKA the zombie cast.Ashley was colder on that show. On Days, she's allowed to be a preening peacock. She can ham it up as well. The Days people haven't come from the same experience,namely 13 years in a row on A Bell soap where Ashley had less and less to do over time.ED is free to do different things now that she is part of that slow moving,cold and sterile soap.
- Why would s/he do that, R515? It was certainly an innocuous thread, talking about shows that no longer exist.
- R517 Because it's Datalounge, and while there can be 32 threads about Anderson Cooper, Matt Bomer, et al soap threads are banned.
- R518 Really? Wow. Who knew?
That was my favorite thread.
- Well you didn't do a whole lot to disguise it. Monticello was a horrible title. This is a title that can't be found on a search engine and flies under the radar: "I saw a guy who looks just like Joel Crothers at the Eagle" or "What is the recipe for Alice's donuts?" or "I think my sister has DID" or "The first guy I ever jacked off to was named Phil Brent".
- R520 So, "Monticello" was a disguised title because we are literally not allowed to talk about daytime soaps? If so, does DOOL get a free pass because of the Will and Sonny storyline?
- I miss Supercouple Pete and Melissa.
- R520, we also have the CoeCoe Cosmetics thread for GH and the Jack and Victor thread for Y&R, I think.
Other than Kristen and Nicole, Friday's show was a snooze.
- R521 I think it's not so much a stick up anyone's ass about the soap threads per se, but that when the title was easily found on Google searches, fraus from the main soap sites would come in and carpet bomb Datalounge with posts.
- R524 Now I get it. I think.
Can I get my $18 back? I have only been a paying member for a week.
- Welcome to DL, R525. (I started the Monticello thread.)
And no, they won't refund. I've asked. LOL
Stick around, though. It's OK!
- r516, Drake is coming back. Eileen posted a new photo with him on the set. Joe is back in town. Eileen posted a photo of him and her together outside the makeup room. She said that they haven't work together much since her return. He's hilarious on the phone with her character on the show. 'Are you done yet?' (on her destroying Marlena).
Eileen posts photos of her in her bikini on the beach. She looks great at any age. Deidre posts personal videos on her Facebook wall all the time. In the daylight, my god, she is stretched within an inch of her life. Lauren Koslow is wearing a mask.
What's sick about Kristen is that she said that she's replacing John with Brady. That is fucked up.
I wonder if Eileen finally got Chick-Fil-A removed from her 'Likes' on Facebook. She was trying to figure out why Facebook wouldn't let her. I wonder if she just found out about them. She probably forgot she had Like'd them. She had hem Like'd before the public outing about them occurred.
I really would love to have her mixed up in the whole Will story. She does mention it in the show, due to Chad's involvement.
They let Marlena help Will again last week. I really do miss their scenes together.
Eileen said that Nicole has no idea who she's missing with. Next week's show is big time Krisen. Nicole is going to be planting shit on Kristen's computer. Kristen catches her, and a whole bunch of other crap. Chole is coming for Kristen b/c of Brady too.
Days is really good again.
One question, is this is a tiny cast for the show now, or is it about the same as it always was? It just seems smaller now.
- "'All My Children,' 'One Life to Live' to Premiere in the Spring on iTunes, Hulu"
This makes sense.
- R527 Yeah,it seems that the cast is slightly cut back. Justin Kiriakis(Wally Kurth) has been recurring not to mention that he's recurring on GH as well. No Thaao Penghlis, No Reckell, Alfonso isn't on too much because of no Bo.
ED probably liked Chick-A-Fil and then found about how they roll. ED is very pro-gay, she's all for the gay love story on Days. She's very gung-ho about it.
Deidre Hall looks good too....for her age.I haven't seen her in the light as you say BUT she doesn't look that bad.
No mention of Suzanne Rogers?Maggie's still chugging. I love the SR fan/troll who keeps on reminding us how she is the star of Days! I'm down with that, she's a tie that binds Days from years gone by.
Koslow is such a drag queen,I love her to death. Yeah she looks worn BUT she doesn't look like Joan Rivers...yet!
Brady and Kristen are some couple.They captured the whole pussy whipped,enchanted straight guy vibe to a t.Brady is definitely under the spell of that siren and there's nothing he can do about it. Oh I love how Grandpa Victor is giving him the business over that"fruitcake',Kristen!John aniston plays a great crotchety old man...then again he is one!
- I've always liked Wally Kurth. He's cute but not in that soap opera/model way. Hogestyn isn't bad looking for his age but I hate the faces he pulls when he's "acting". He's rumored to be a nudist so I'm assuming he probably lives a healthy lifestyle and might have a decent body. There's no clunkers among the younger actors
- R522 Yeah,I loved
Melissa and Pete too.They were like a baby Bo and Hope on that show. Girl from a good family gets involved with a guy from the wrong side of the tracks,they were cute together. Melissa came back a few years ago didn't she? she didn't look so bad either.She gained weight be looked OK. Oh and she's married to David Wallace AKA the late Todd Chandler from Days.
- Next Week-Week of Jan 28th Spoilers
Brian uses Will and Sonny’s estrangement as an opportunity to make a move on Sonny. Will is devastated when he sees Sonny and Brian kissing. He’s even more devastated when Brian tells him he had sex with Sonny. Nick finds proof of Lucas and Will’s cover-up. Will and Chad make up.
2 Weeks-Week of Feb 4th Spoilers
Will makes a heartbreaking admission to Sonny. Is there any hope for a reunion for those two?
A insider tip on #WilSon
#Wilson fans...remember that "Fight for this Love" title I used a few weeks ago? Keep that in mind. #DAYS
- I'll bet Will's "heartbreaking admission" is the thing Nick finds proof of. Lawyers (or others) wouldn't EJ have to testify in order for Nick to really make trouble?
This is a bit of really good soap.
- Nick will admit he rode some cock in prison before Easter, mark my words.
- [quote]Will and Chad make up.
And hopefully have make up sex.
- I want to pay the $18 fee too, and I understand the point of keeping crazed fans from bombarding threads with their fandom nonsense.
But, it's hard to find these soap threads I enjoy so much when they're required to have cryptic titles. By the time I find them they're usually almost up to 600 posts and about to close and continued under a new coded title that I only stumble across weeks later.
Can't the webmaster just ban people who clog up the boards by tracking their IP address and delete their Posts? What's a webmaster for, especially on a board with paying members?
- these fraus are so homophobic. i was on that soapcentral site and started a thread bout victor and jack just getting a room already and that we all know victor is the top in that relationship. the bitch moderator deleted my thread and sent me some email as a warning because i violated the board rules by referring to anal sex. i replied and told that bitch NEVER to clog up my email with that crap again and that i have blocked her from messaging me. Im not that cunt's child and i would kick her a kick in the vagina had i been in her presence. Isnt the owner of that site a gay man? I can understand wanting to keep these fraus away from the DL.
- I don't know the owner of that site, but he always seems gay to me. Listening to his podcasts, watching his YouTube videos. He seems like a really nice guy, but very guarded. I tried to get to know him, because i like his work-never went to message boards, though.
He didn't seem to want to be friend, that's all I was looking for-through Facebook or Twitter, even though I had defended him a LOT, and ion MANY, MANY different sites. I wrote really glowing reviews of his work too, but felt like he sort of looked down on me.
i'm just a fan i guess, not a soap blogger myself. I assume he's very much in the closet. Just a vibe I get. Too bad, I feel sorry for him I he is. He's so cute, he should feel free to enjoy life.
- There's no clunkers among the younger actors.
r530 must not have seen Freddie waddling around Salem.
- The majority of viewers are pro-gay and were demanding Wilson to fuck already. They adore them. However, there's about six out of one-hundred-fifty posters on the official Facebook page that make anti-gay remarks. They get torn to shreds by everyone on there. There are a ton of Wilson fan clubs now on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, and Youtube. The homophobes are out numbered. Daytime Royalty 's DOOL message board is one of the biggest boards out there. No anti-gay shit allowed. GetGlue is a good one too.
- R531, Wilson threads are allowed because of the gay storyline and the two actors who play them. This is why I tell people to stay on topic. A post here and there about the show itself shouldn't be a problem. The show is so fucking gay now.
- R537 Remember when Brady and Kristen first made love/fucked/hooked up. Someone here humorously and honestly said that she might as well given him a blow job! Some of those frau threads wouldn't tolerate that so-called "permissiveness" and sense of humor for sure. I wonder if they could handle the fabulousness of Eileen Davidson(Kristen NOT the boring Ashley BTW) as some sort of bitchy,witty and playful drag queen/tranny either.
I love that the Bristen pairing because Brady seems like a closet case! Madison seemed like a beard and Kristen is such a bitch/cunt(in a good way). Brady pings a little bit too.I've surmised that Brady is just the typical pussy whipped straight guy as well. Having a fight with your dad over someone who've both had sexually is a bad sign of falling under a witch's spell.
- Here is the beginning of Brady and Kristen's relationship. Anyone else detect the hot, hot, heat?
- Well, thanks to a particularly shady asshole on the other thread, it got deleted.
Tread lightly, folks.
- Who nuked it? Was it the Sony fanboy?
- I think so, R545.
- Casey Deidrick spent the weekend in North Carolina filming scenes for a guest spot on Revolution. I'm kind of surprised the beleaguered NBC prime time line-up doesn't seek out more of the cast from Days for guest appearances.
- yes r514 max was/is still hot.
- I'm going to get Casey's interview spread from two weeks ago. His mother abandoned him as a child. It's a really revealing interview. In it he talks about Chandler and how he's his best friend in LA. I think they live together. Casey is like ten feet tall. Thank god they cut that hair. My god his greasy hair with the long black bangs over his eyes was over-the-top.
- Freddie has lifted his arms up to reveal gigantic pit stains. Didn't this guy ever hear of antiperspirant??
- Link please r550!!
- r550, that really turns you on? Yikes.
- On a hot guy? Hell yeah it turns me on r552! Makes me want to bury my face in his sweaty armpit!
- If Freddie had a hot tight body at the time, it might not have been such a turn-off, even though sweaty pits doesn't turn me on to begin with. I just wouldn't have been AS repulsed by them. Him being all out of shape, with the pits along with it, was even more of a turn-off. It added to the 'he really let himself go' image.
- What date was this, r554? I need to see this scene!
- DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Maggie Horton Kiriakis
Just an end of weekend reminder
- r555, Days is on 5 days a week, and Freddie has been on the show for over a year now. The show does drag out scenes (I don't know why they have actors reshoot scenes again for the next day's episode). It's hard for me to remember a particular episode where you could see them. I saw it on more than one occasion. I'll have to take a look from episodes from last year. It's in the coffee shop when he's behind the counter. It's always on that set that you see these huge pit stains.
- The latest edition of SOD (2/4/13) features a preview from Ken Corday of what is in store this February.
Will/Nick/Gabi/Sami: Sami pushes Will to protect his rights to his unborn child, but her actions only make things worse. It's typical Sami, sticking her nose into a situation. There is a much bigger story at play here, where Nick has to get control over what's happening. He wants to raise the child with Gabi, and becomes something of a loose cannon. Just as Nick thinks he has everything under control, a former prison mate becomes part of Father Eric's outreach program. This former prison mate will play a large role in the show for about three months. "Very slowly we start to see Nick's past unravel."
Sonny/Will: From moment one, Sonny didn't understand why Will couldn't have come to him about the baby and that misunderstanding festers and makes it a heartbreaking Valentine's Day for Will. There is a fly in the ointment here and it will come out through Nick's past and the arrival of the man from his past.
- There you have it: Nick's past = he was raped in prison.
- Thanks, r557 - also if you find any episodes where Freddie is shirtless and you get to see his jiggly moobs and tubby gut, let me know!!
- lmao @ r560. I saw Freddie's boobies jiggle two weeks ago. Alison Sweeney should put him on the Biggest Loser.
- not fat!!
- Still not fat.
- Remember the old Will Horton(Dylan).
- No Yum!
- That guy looks Native American. They were doing a flashback in photos or footage (can't remember), and they showed that guy. I didn't even know who it was at first. Hasn't Will had like 4 actors playing him by now? Chandler owns the role now.
- R567 Yeah I thought so as well. He could be part Hispanic(many have "Indian/Native American blood)as well.He's not that fat. He's not cut but he would he slim in the real world.God, have you seen the fatties out in LA congregating at In And Out Burger? They look like they belong at the Fat Fest County Fairs in Fly Over Country!
- Seriously, when do the supposably slimmed down Freddie's scenes begin airing? Hope there soon, cuz I'm not sure how much longer Chandler can hold out without showing his revulsion. He's a wonderful actor whose doing his best to make this work, but Freddie's giving him nothing to work with in terms of pecs and abs. A little worried Chandler might quit if Freddie doesn't tone up to Chandler's liking.
- Wait until you see Brian! Too bad Brian doesn't go after Will, and pull a Kristen.
- "Supposably"!!!!! What middle school do you go to R569?
- Do you think Chandler fantasizes about daddy Brian?
- He types fat, r571. ;)
- SOAP THREAD!!!
- [quote]He's not that fat.
Really, R568? Judging by that photo of Dylan, he would only be considered fat in sub-Saharan Africa. What sort of fucked body issues does someone need to have to consider him fat? Too many DLers spend their free time among meth addicts evidently.
Sonny must be hung if he has another guy chasing after him this week. It must be tough satisfying all of those bottoms in Salem.
- R12, stop projecting your generalized homophobia.
- Chandler's Facebook says he's interested in: women.
- Me Too
- Chandler is a good friend of a friend of mine. He is as straight as I am.
- Lucas and Sonny should date.
- R577 The only woman he's interested in is Lady Gaga.....
- Chandler's dad is as gay as a picnic basket. He has a hotter than fuck body. There's a photo of the two of them on the beach.
- Is there any proof that Chandler is straight? He looks like the typical twink bottom you'd find in a gay porn flick.
- Link please r582!! Did Chandler inherit his gigantic titties from Dear Old Dad?
- R579 he's as straight as all your other "straight" brofriends
- Can you imagine a scene where Will walks in to Sonny's bedroom and Sonny is laying in Lucas's arms, fast asleep? How awesome would that be.
- R586 I'd be all for that if it furthered my fantasy story....
Lucas comforts Sonny and they fall asleep. Will sees them and is devastated. He goes to see his mother, but she isn't around. He finds EJ and when EJ sees his tear stained face he hugs Will, which turns to passionate kisses.
EJ and Will tear off each other's clothes and make passionate love - including EJ picking Will up and walking him around the room on his cock, bouncing Will with every thrust.....
- I'm guessing that Sony is 5'8 /210#
- R587 - I LOVE it! EJ and Will would be so hot together. Mmm...Ej has a nice hairy chest.
- Here is Brian's first appearance from this past July. Sonny gets to plant his lips on him later this week. Sonny might no longer be into twinks if things go well with Brian.
- I think a lot of us have been waiting for that scenario, R587.
I've only been watching DOOL since WilSon, and no one has more chemistry than Will-J.
- Why would Will want to hook up with an eldergay like EJ? Will is not that desperate.
- R592 Because they are HOTT together.
- EJ is in his prime. He's not an elder (no disrespect to elders).
- Here is the next thread since this one is nearing capacity.
- Only eldergays think EJ is in his prime. He's way past his prime for a college aged guy like Will. EJ is what, in his mid 30s or something? He's an old man by gay standards.
- Don't even try logic with R592. To guys like him, anyone over 25 is an eldergay and anyone over 30 is dead.
- When I was in college, I loved men like EJ. I think we have different views on this subject. Will would totally look towards EJ to give him the love and support he needs and never got from his insane mother and self-involved father.
- I'd love James Scott to play a sophisticated gay aesthete, maybe in a Dynasty revival. EJ is such a monumental bore.
- thread closed, BITCHES!