- I agree, OP - I'm ready for some REAL gossip, not lame Us Weekly PR spun shit.
I wish there were some people on the board who could tell us some juicy gossip that the mainstream doesn't know.
- Skylar Astin likes it bare.
- Its been years since I've seen good current gossip. Although, I still like reading old gossip but with new little nuggets of details.
I think people are kinda spooked in having it traced back to them. Its stopped me before from posting. 100% paranoid from my side.
- OK, and before we continue, can people add just a LITTLE detail rather than just a little sentence with a few words? Thanks!
- Bob Costas ... pees sitting down.
- Brad & Angie have not been togeher for the last 2 years.
- Taylor Swift is now secretly dating Don Rickles.
- I knew it r8! He was photographed leaving the hotel a few mins before her.
- I'm down for some real gossip, and I would dish some out if only I was privy to it.
The only thing I knew back in the day was that Diana Ross had a child by Berry Gordy.
Whoop D Doo.
I heard that Dinah Shore is black, and that she would never have a child by Burt Reynolds, because she was afraid it would turn out black.
There, now, I pass the baton.
- That Colbie Caillat and Gavin DeGraw are fucking. Nobody seems to care about that. He's such a sleaze.
- Colbie also is a home wrecker and broke up her guitarists 8yr relationship. Then 2 yrs later she's beguiled by a cocky little sleazeball who makes googoo eyes at her and writes syrupy sings about his hardon for her. Never knew she was such a ho, did y'all?
- *Sigh* This thread has yet to get interesting.
- Bill Cosby has major tax problems that have not come to light.
- can someone start a thread titled "Unbelievable Facts" where posters can share some really unbelievable facts with us?
- Are they talking about Jonah Hill's raging drug problem yet?
- r16 that was on a movie thread here relatively recently.
The weight loss made the BI rounds.
As he's gained it back, I assume he went to rehab.
- Tammy Cruise has a third nipple he named Emma.
- Sure enough this thread had to be invaded by idiots like R18 who think they're being clever and funny.
I miss the days when there was REAL gossip on this site.
- Cal Ripken loves getting his fat ass paddled.
Captain Kangaroo was fruity and stroked off Mr. Moose every chance he got.
Barbra takes baths in ass's milk like Cleopatra to keep her skin young looking.
Max Gail and Robert Conrad have pledged to give their ample asses to those who have none.
John Kennedy was bi and did it with Lem Billings.
Phyllis Diller loved golden showers, that's why she laughed the way she did.
Boehner has dingleberries and orange skin.
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles was a contract relationship and they hated each other.
- There's no gossip anymore because gossip has become news. Nothing is a secret any longer.
As in bareback? Is he gay? I love him.
- Patti Labelle owes major $$$$ to the IRS and is "cash poor"
She attempted to refinance her home in order to take money out and partially settle her debt with the IRS
Nobody would lend her money because her credit is horrible. A few years back she cosigned on a mortgage for a relative. The relative defaulted on the mortgage, lost the home and destroyed Patti's credit in the process.
- Do you mean REAL gossip like R20, R19?
- Stewart / Pattinson are dunzo. They'll keep up appearances for a few more months and then the stories will start tricking out.
- David Charvet was in a relationship...with a guy.
- Bono's wife Ali has been in a relationship with Helena Christensen for years. Ali also heavily hit on Gwen Stefani a few years ago. Gwen still laughs about it. Ali has been with more starlets and models than Bono has. You'd be surprised at how many female celebrities who identify as straight have had a luxurious, 5 star "girls night" with Ali. She is very generous and loves sending gifts to them afterwards.
Christian Bale stopped seeing doms and prostitutes (male and female) for a few years after his daughter was born, but now he's back at it. His wife is a bitch and the don't get along well at ALL. They both have terrible tempers. She never signed a prenup either. That marriage is a nightmare. Oh, and their families hate one another.
- Finally we get some at R30.
Who has Ali slept with?!
- Yeah, Ali Hewson's lesbianism is a long-standing rumor. I remember reading a DL poster insist that (s)he has first-hand knowledge of her relationship with Helena Christensen. Plus, there was also some speculation about a BI referring to a threesome involving Bono, Ali and Penelope Cruz.
- Joey Luft actually likes chartreuse.
- [quote]there was also some speculation about a BI referring to a threesome involving Bono, Ali and Penelope Cruz.
I believe it.
- r30 knows what they speak. The Bales do not have a prenup and the marriage has been on tenterhooks for a long time. He stays due to the $ and bcause of his daughter to whom he’s devoted. Interesting re their families but r30 seems informed and I believe it.
Not trying to stir up the DL but Bale-Hathaway did have an affair while filming the final Batman movie. It commenced in London and went on pretty much straight thru filming and for some months on despite pressure on both to end it. They avoided each other during the press tour and at events not bcause they dislike each other but bcause they were told to. Hathaway’s marriage was in part prompted by her people to head off the stories they were petrified might come out and ruin her Oscar chances…and Bale isn’t the first married actor she’s messed around with either.
In my own op her recent strident awards campaign stems in part from her fear of being caught out. A large part of her public appeal still lies in being a vanilla “good girl”. KStew she ain’t supposed to be.
- I can totally buy the Bale-Hathaway stories.
And if you have more dirt on those two, please share!
- True about Ali and Helena. She always looks happier with Helena and miserable with Bono.
Double click the image to make it larger.
note: Ali looks better with her clothes on.
- PS: Heather Graham slept with Ali to get to Bono but he didn't want her!
- R35, wow, really? Odd I never heard a peep about that, considering who I talk to and know. Sibi and Anne actually became friends and hung out quite a bit. They still talk.
- [R30]how do you know all this? what are your sources?
- [quote]how do you know all this? what are your sources?
Why would you even ask this? There's a reason people post here anonymously.. Do you really think people are going to answer those questions? Name their sources?
Now I can see why the gossip has dried up here. Everyone asking questions. Or maybe R40 knows R30 / R39 is right and wants to know how he found out.. ?
- Word for word with r41.
The Bale Hathaway gossip has the ring of credibility to it and that's all I need to know.
Hell, even if it lacked credibility it's welcome.
Don't chase away posters with dish. I'm starving.
- I always wondered about Anne and Steve Carell during Get Smart. I thought they had some crazy chemistry for silly little comedy.
And really who could blame Hugh Jackman (If he is straight or bi) if he wanted to dry a little fresher piece. He and Anne have known each other awhile.
She doesn't seem like she would be very sexy in the sack as she strikes me as too insecure and high maintenance.
- bump for rare DL gossip.
- Evening bump
Director gossip appreciated.
Any David Fincher news? Last I heard, he was bitter and worn out from TGWTDT. Apparently, it was quite the standoff with Amy Pascal. (I thought she was relatively easy to work with, as execs go. Maybe he can't handle powerful women.)
- Any gossip on 'ken doll' Bomer and his sugar-daddy?
- i always find christian bale gossip to be intriguing.
R35 who are the other married men anne has slept with?
R46 i read on DL that fincher is allegedly into much younger woman (as in teenage)
- Absolutely right about Bale & Hathaway, but Hugh Jackman didn't go there. By the time they finished Les Miserables, and the promo for it he found AnnE repulsive. She loves to latch on to his arm for photos because he is very well liked. She's the kind you have to scrape off.
Bono fucked Rihanna.
Adam Levine was there too.
So was Kanye. Rihanna is a druggie now, so no one wants to go there.
- any truth to the George Clooney Randy Gerber rumor?
- Matt Damon and George Clooney have reputations as good guys and they're popular in the "film community." So it may surprise people that both of them can be as underhanded and dirty as Harvey Weinstein.
They'll block people, backstab, and steal with the best. They both know how to play the Hollywood game and both are very influential. Affleck is a nicer person then Damon. In real life.
As far as doing business is concerned, Tom Hanks is head & shoulders a nicer guy and a more honorable guy than Clooney. Clooney has an enormous ego, he's very quirky and very manipulative.
I get this sutff from "people I know" who are part of that sewer.
- Miss Piggly is Republican
- Great thread. Keep it coming :)
- Sometimes I want to hear about stars from the '80s and '90s.
- [quote]Matt Damon and George Clooney have reputations as good guys and they're popular in the "film community." So it may surprise people that both of them can be as underhanded and dirty as Harvey Weinstein.
I can totally see this. A couple of years ago I read an article (or an online post in a message forum?) about a reporter talking about the celebs he or she interviewed. The reporter said that Clooney was such a charmer and had his way with words by saying so much and yet he didn't reveal anything about himself without the reporter realizing it at first.
- r48, I remember that, too. Another poster said that it was young guys. Both sounded credible, so maybe he's bi?
He pings to me, but I'm bi myself, so maybe bi-dar isn't as reliable as gaydar.
- R49, I can be sure Bono didn't sleep with Rihanna. He doesn't like black chicks, so I'm not sure how you came up with that. Also, Matt is a great guy. Are you just making shit up?
- I don't know what you're "sure" of But they did hook up about three years ago when they were doing somthing for Haiti relief. It wasn't some big affair, it was a hook up. And please take your racist crap to another place because Bono has no problem at all getting friendly with women of different races.
Matt Damon and Clooney can both be very nice guys. Just don't get in their way when it comes to business. Both of them can play the H'wood game. We tend to idealize people we like. That's all I was saying.
- Link to NEW THREADS thread, while DL is "broken".
Paste links to your new threads here so others can find them:
- Just laughing at you R58. I know a lot about Bono and Ali. Quite close. You can believe whatever you want. In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter. I'm just wondering who is feeding you this bs. Neither one of them is a saint, but he sure didn't hook up with Rihanna. Ali on the other hand.. ;)
- You know a lot about Bono? Well, not as much as you think you do apparently. You laugh away, laughter is good for you.
- ;) ok. Like I said, in the grand scheme of things, who cares. I have a feeling you are getting your gossip second (or third or fourth) hand.
- R62, instead of debunking someone else, why don't you provide some gossip of your own?
If you know them as well as you claim, you've got to have some tidbits for the rest of us.
- I'm glad I never knew that Bono was repulsed by black women back in the 80's and 90's because I was really into him then. Now it doesn't matter. He must've been pissed when Adam Clayton started dating Naomi Campbell.
- R63, I have. I am R30 in this thread, and I am also the poster who first posted about Christian Bale and the doms. Magdalene later confirmed my story, and finally people believed me. I posted the info on Kevyn Aucoin/Jeremy/Christian/Winona/Sibi situation as well. YEARS ago.
I have posted a lot of gossip here over the last 12+ years I have been here.
R64, who said he was *repulsed* by black women? Not me.
R41 is right.
- Good. I'm glad to hear it, R65. I remember the Christian Bale stuff and how other posters carried on about it until Magdalene confirmed.
I agree. R41 is right.
Some only come on here to debunk others without adding anything.
- R66, I totally understand. Unless I see or hear about something first hand, I take it with a grain of salt and won't usually post about it. Or I'll say, "I heard from a pretty reliable source..."
Could Bono have had a hooked up with Rihanna? Maybe, but I seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt it. I just can't see it, knowing what I do. And not only because of him, but also because the thought of her wanting to hook up with *him* cracks me up.
Some people just like to stir shit up or make shit up. Or they hear a rumor and run with it, or see a photo and make something up, or hear something from a friend of a friend.
There are a lot of things talked about here that I don't think are true, but I don't post trying to debunk it because I'm not totally sure. The thing with Bono, I'm 99.9% sure. Also, I hadn't heard about the Christian/Anne situation either, but I didn't debunk it, I just said in my post at R39 that I hadn't heard anything about it. I'm still quite surprised by it actually.
I never tried to debunk it. I don't claim know *everything*, but if I do, I post and or question/debunk.
- If Rihanna ducked Bono, which I doubt. We would all have heard about it. That girl is not discrete. I doubt Bono would hook up with indiscreet trash like that. There's a reason we never see gossip in the rags about him. Smart celebrities choose hook ups with people who don't blab. She's a blabber.
- I have no idea how Bono's brain works. She is attractive but she is not respected...so who can say?
- Maybe Bono thought she was hot, what's the big deal?
- Tom Hanks supposedly being a nasty, violent drunk.
- R50: Yes, that rumor is true.
- What is the Clooney/Gerber rumor?
- [quote]Tom Hanks supposedly being a nasty, violent drunk.
He is, and R51 is full of shit.
- Tom Hanks apparently has a raging alcohol problem and is a total asshole in private. I can really see that happening.
- I heard Adam Levin has slept with several of the Voice contestants. Doesn't care about race. He just likes them young and thin.
- R51 is right about Clooney being ass. He loves playing the nice guy. It's helped him over the years but that isn't all there is to him. Don't know about Matt Damon. Ben Affleck is nice but he is a preditor of women. He really sleeps around a lot.
- I have no insider info, however I always suspected George Clooney and Matt Damon were very "Hollywood" and not as nice as they go out of their way to be when the cameras are on them.
Clooney's disdain was particularly evident at the Golden Globes.
Regarding Matt Damon, I always recall his smart-ass comments about President Obama - not that Obama is a saint above criticism, but Damon's remarks seemed so condescending.
I am glad R51's comments about Clooney and Damon being big phonies seem to be confirmed by other posters.
- I still have not forgiven Damon for his comments and agree with R79 that Obama may not be a saint, but then, neither is Damon. I STILL think that someone else wrote Good Will Hunting...
- Mark Wahlberg and Mel Gibson make me ill. I'd take Tom Hanks over them any day.
- Yes, Damon is an asshole.
- [quote] I heard that Dinah Shore is black, and that she would never have a child by Burt Reynolds, because she was afraid it would turn out black
That isn't true. She was too old to have children with Burt Reynolds
- R49/R51 is making shit up. Especially about Hanks. Damon and Clooney can be difficult, but I would not consider either one an asshole. And I had to laugh about Rihanna and Bono. Bitch, please.
- It was never Peppermint Patty and Marcie.
It was Peppermint Patty and Lucy, sir.
- In a recent interview, Peter Bogdonavich implied that the death of River Phoenix may have not been an accident.
- r73, does that mean Cindy gets dibs on Clooney's girlfriends?
- That Hayden Pantyrear's disfigured mother used to sell Hayden's pussy.
- From Dec. 2012
"Blind Item #4
This A list movie actress is going to be in for big drama at some point if she does not stop soon. Our actress has always enjoyed women. Very quietly, but within her circle of friends it is known. Anyway, she met this spurned woman who was in a long term lesbian relationship who is amazing until things go sour and when they inevitably do go sour with our actress she will be thrown out of the closet. Our actress thinks everything will be confidential. Not with this person."
Was that Jodie Foster? Total bullshit?
- Jessica Alba got plastic surgery on her labia majora.
- R84, I hate cryptic posts. Spill what you mean; we want juicy details.
- It sounds like Jodie r89 but her being gay was never just known in her circle. I also don't see any clue, no key words.
- [quote] Clooney has an enormous ego, he's very quirky and very manipulative.
This has a ring of truth for a couple of reasons. I remember reading several years ago that Clooney likes to play elaborate practical jokes on all his friends. This is a red flag to me. People who do that are immature control freaks who get off on disarming and embarrassing people. They are psychopaths.
Also, Clooney is very manipulative with his girlfriends. They have to tow the line or they will be put to the curb. He loves holding out that carrot to each of them that maybe, if they play their cards right, they could be THE ONE he'll finally marry. He knows women love to think they're special snowflakes and can win him over. Meanwhile, he has no intention of even dating anyone for more than a few years let alone marrying.
- ITA @ R41, it's annoying when the harpies start shrieking about proof and naming sources. WTF? This is a gossip site, not CNN.
On the other hand, we have idiots like this who do need to be called out because they're just polluting DL:
[quote]I heard that Dinah Shore is black, and that she would never have a child by Burt Reynolds, because she was afraid it would turn out black.
Dinah Shore was jewish, not black. She didn't have a baby with Burt Reynolds because she was fucking 55 years old when they dated.
- She was older than him but I bought the boyfriend/girlfriend crap.
- [quote]Clooney has an enormous ego, he's very quirky and very manipulative.
And the sky is blue!!!
Good god, anyone with a brain can see *that*.
- Jodie was supposedly with Sarah Paulson, the ex girlfriend of cherry jones.
- I don't know where you heard a rumor about Sarah Paulson and Jodie Foster, but that is BS.
CDAN is made up shit to get hits online.
- Speaking of Burt Reynolds...what is the story there?
He "discovered" Robert Urich when Urich was young and very handsome
- doubt it r97 but I bet Sarah has Jodie in her sights $$
There was a rumor of flirtation between Jodie and Cherry printed by the Enquirer and Sarah went all weird and denied the rumor through Twitter. It was a weird reaction, I remember.
- Some of the best gossip ever reported on DL was Christian Bale's bizarre S&M kinks. It was reported by Magdalene, so it's was pretty accurate.
- R101, no it was not reported by Magdalene. It was posted by someone else (who not many really believed at the time), and then later it was *confirmed* by Magdalene.
- I believed it. It was reported by someone who was trying to keep up with Bale, Kevin Aquanne(sp) and Winona Ryder. The author acted as if they didn't have the money or social standing to keep up with them.
- Why did Michael Keaton's career implode? He went from A-list to barely employable at warp speed. Why come?
- Good question. He must have offended the wrong person.
- Was there some sort of unreasonable demand from him to star in the "BATMAN" sequel??
- For what it's worth, Keaton had a string of flops in the mid to late 90s that contributed to his fall from the A list:
The Paper (1994)
Desperate Measures (1998)
Jack Frost (1999)
Since then it's been TV or direct to video titles.
- I always got the sense that he saw his own string of flops, then looked at his Batman bank account, then realized he never had to work again if he didn't want to.
It seems his recent work - like his guest spot on 30 Rock - is a just-for-kicks thing for him, that he did it just because he liked the show and wanted to be on it.
Maybe he's itchy to work, maybe he'd like another large paycheck, but there were rumors months ago that he was in talks for Beetlejuice 2. Anyone know what happened with that?
- Michael Keaton got pretty bald (I've seen him around in Santa Monica and West LA). He always wears a baseball hat but the absence of hair is obvious. Surprised he doesn't get more character parts though--always thought he was a terrific comic actor.
- Meh. Michael Keaton left his wife and kid to hook up with Courteney Cox. Kind of a douche.
- I've always thought the same, r107. I think Michael Keaton is one of those actors who just got burned out on Hollywood and said "fuck it" and just wanted a private life. I believe he made a fortune off of Batman and money is no object. Some actors just get tired of the Hollywood machine and once they've made enough money, they don't want to do it anymore.
- I'm surprised more don't walk away. Of course, some with bad money managers, actually have to keep working. I know I sound racist but black actors who insist on supporting an entourage...they will go bankrupt. Why do some people need all those hanger-ons?
Eddie Murphy explained it by saying he didn't like to be the only white person on set...sounded kind of like bullshit. And I believe he's wise up over the years.
- Victor Garber was a sperm doner for the Afflecks. Violet is his daughter.
- say what?
- [quote]I know I sound racist but black actors who insist on supporting an entourage...they will go bankrupt. Why do some people need all those hanger-ons?
That's the question I've been asking for years. What is it with these entourages and having them all live in your house too? It's totally bizarre to me. Different culture?
- I've noticed that singers and boxers seem to have entourages more than any other celebrities, and it has nothing to do with race.
- He is R76. So is Robin Williams, or at least they were when I last saw them.
- An entourage has a couple of purposes. Most have them for ego purposes by paying people to worship them (think: Madonna and her dancers in Truth or Dare) or as a variation of it having enablers around who don't want the celebrity to change (like, get off drugs, etc.). Others as buffers so strangers won't approach (usually when having bodyguards around may not be good for the celeb's image). Some are just scared to be alone (and hire their friends from the pre-fame days to hang around), have trust issues, etc. and need people around as distraction or as play toys (paying them to party with them and occasionally humiliate them without the fear of retribution).
- Kylie had a long-time affair with a woman in Sidney.
- Long time? Since around the time of the Olympics?
- For a couple of years, R120. It was after Hutchence and before that French actor who's with Halle Berry now.
- Since when is Eddie Murphy WHITE, R112?
- I can believe it R121. Any hints as to her the lady friend was? I suspect she was having a lesbian affair more recently too.
- I'm going to bump this thread because it's one of the few old school DL threads.
I will add to the Bono and Ali gossip. He was being investigated back in the late 90s by news of the world. Allegedly has a secret family.
- I've been badgering an insider who's hinted she knows a lot for some gossip but she still won't spill. If she finally does, I'll certainly post them here. She works with a lot of celebrities and feels she correctly anticipates their character even before she meets them.
General rule of thumb, celebrities are usually highly narcissistic, insecure, needy, selfish, greedy and ruthless to the point of approaching sociopathy.
1. Female celebrities, starlets, singers, models, are likely very slutty sleeping with whomever if they think it will be somewhat advantageous. And power, is the ultimate aphrodisiac for these women. They'll sleep with directors, producers, agents, managers and even journalists behind their husbands and boyfriends backs without hesitation.
2. Female sports stars tend to be lesbians in her experience.
3. Many Hollywood relationships are devoid of any real affection. Even the stars who "accidentally" get papped in PDA mode are probably aware of the cameras.
4. Athletes, rockstars, rappers tend to be straight and pussy hounds who'll take full advantage of available groupies.
5. Male actors and models tend to be gay or at least bi in her opinion. Even the straight ones are not opposed to dabbling if it furthers their career. Only the established Pitts and Clooneys don't have to sell themselves for jobs.
- Any dirt on Alex Skarsgard? Anna Paquin? Henry Cavill? Lena Headey?
- You say those things as though they're revelatory, R125.
- R49 You're dl deluded. Jackman didn't go there???
Have you heard Jackman actually does women? Do tell. That whole cast is sleazy. Jackman included. He basically got on his knees and blew the voters at parties to get his prize.
- Why would Jennifer Garner need a sperm donor with Ben right there?
- So in other words, r125, your source told you absolutely nothing that the average housewife in Missouri doesn't know. You need to work on your badgering skills.
- Wow, 130 posts and STILL no gossip.
- Jackman on his knees...is fairly gossipy.
- WEHT Hugh Jackman's boy toy-coproducer?
- Oh, Jimmie Fiddler, where are you when we need you?
NEHHHHH, N-N-N-N-N-N-NEHHHHHH, FLASH, LANA TURNAH....
- This thread started by asking a great question: What's the inside scoop on the Kardashians? Somehow it's gone to utter CRAP.
I guess no one has any insider info about the KKK's!
I don't either. But I would LOVE some! I can't stand them, and can't believe there are so many of them, and no insider gossip??
C'mon!!! Somebody open up!@
- To Post 7:
Did you mean what you wrote about Brad and Angie?
Nothing would surprise me about those two!
I see no one took it remotely seriously....
Would love to hear more!
- It's not that no one took it seriously, R136. It's just that no one cares about them.
- The late Michael Clark Duncan either killed Big E. Smalls, or set up the hit.
Duncan was Big's bodyguard, took off the night of the murder. Big was killed on the highway by someone who iknew where the car would be. Within a year of the murder, Duncan is getting prime roles in films and makes it big.
Maybe ROnni Chasen had something to do with it and was silenced for that reason!
- Barack Obama has been a closet queen since his days in Chicago, hanging around the leather bars.
Michelle is a beard, and a highly-paid one, too. those kids .... it's amazing what you can do with a turkey baster.
- A friend of mine in NYC who hangs around with the SNL crowd tells me that "everyone knows" that Justin Bieber is a real flamer, exploited & sexually passed-around just like Michael Jackson when he was the same age.
I might not pay as much attention, but this was the same source who told me that Jodie Foster was a lesbian almost 20 years ago, when it was (to me anyoneway) a complete surprise.
- Any dirt on Jimmy Fallon?
- The mags never publicize that Bill Rancic is gay, gay, gay!
- I had a hunch about Beiber, but what does that say about Usher, who was/is allegedly his mentor? I'd heard they remain friendly but parted ways. And if he is a flamer, what does that say about Selena who was his "GF" for at least two if not three years. I believe he was passed around, and it makes me sad.
- r140, Bieber may or may not be gay, but being "exploited" (your word) as a teen should not be taken as proof of that.
- If I may digress: It's frustrating that "gossip" is so controlled in the entertainment industry which is peddling an image of their stars.
We have the illusion of gossip, but rarely ever get any real gossip. The tabloids are controlled by agents & publicists who have supplanted the studio bosses of the old days.
Everyone's been compromised. The more well known gossip bloggers have no real contacts, and usually aspire to their own TV show or a link up with a magazine, or end up as an advertising arm of the industry. It's all show.
I hate to say this, but the National Enquirer is the closest we have to real gossip. They got burned so bad with law suits that they hired damned good fact checkers and lawyers, so now, they have a level of cred they didn't have back in the 70's or 80's.
Of course anyone with real news usually tries to sell it and they get bought off,threatened, or their credibility's impeached. So really people with gossip need to post it on DL, because this is the only chance we get to hear good dirt.
- My sister worked in a coffee place in Santa Monica for a couple of years. She said famous people would come in every day. Michael Keaton came in daily and was the nicest famous person she met while working there. Sorry, she didn't have any real gossip to share. I brought it up due to the earlier threads about Keaton.
- This is old but...
When Julia was dating Liam Neeson he was crazy about her and took great care of her when she was really sick with menengitis( I think it was). Meanwhile she would have her manager and staff cover for her while she cheeted on him constantly. Including with Don johnson who she spent a weekend in the httub with.
Saw Helena Christiansen and Christy Turlinton holding hands at a party I was at like they were in love ( might just have bent for the benefit of everyone at the party)
Vince Vaughn and Anne Heich stayed in their trailor fucking during the making of Psycho and refused to come out and work. That was
while she was with Ellen.
- r138, I don't think he killed Biggie.
I think he just got the fuck out of the way.
BTW, that case is being worked hard now. Both of them, Tupac too-they're connected.
The LA connection involves LEO corruption, so it's been difficult to move forward.
- [quote]I might not pay as much attention, but this was the same source who told me that Jodie Foster was a lesbian almost 20 years ago, when it was (to me anyoneway) a complete surprise.
Well I'd still take it with a grain of salt considering 20 years ago was after Silence of the Lambs and she'd already been outed a number of times including by queer activists who picketed the Oscars when she won.
- Oops that was for R140.
- Is it true that Vincent Van Patten fucked Leif Garrett during their TV series in the mid 70s?
- There are several lesbians among the Victorias Secret models. Christy Turlington isn't one, tho. I think the holding hands thing is an old country custom or something. Helena does that but it doesn't mean anything.
- The Bachelor chooses the vegan chick Catherine Giudici
- I've heard that Bono has really bad personal hygiene. Black women should be grateful they are not the apple of his malodorous eye.
- Helena Christensen is very ugly for a model. She looks like an unwashed Josh Hartnett in drag. And her legs are horrid-looking.
- R154, Is it just coincidence that some (espec VS models) are lesbian or is it due to the casting couch?
- Surely Bieber is not a pass-around boy. He is making more money than the people that would be passing him around, right?
- Word is that Chris Martin has agreed for appearances sake to seem like a couple with Gwyneth Paltrow. They have fought for years and led separate lives when she discovered that he knew he was gay all along but tried to deny it by marrying her when she fell pregnant. They've only reached an agreement in the past year or so.
- Why would Justin need to be passed around when he has 33 million Twitter followers and sells out concerts and has had 5 #1 albums in a few years?
- The idea stems from the fact that he was picked up as barely legal trade off of the internet and was an unexpected hit. He was handpicked by pimp/manager to be "mentored" by the closeted Usher.
Put a poor (literally, the family was on welfare programs) mother and son in a position that is a combination of a lot money and access and neither are prepared to deal with the seedy and scuzzy underworld of it all. 10 years after the fact, the Lou Pearlman (creator of the Back Street Boys) abuse story comes out. When and what will Justin's shocker be?
- R154 name names. This is big news. Hard to believe.
- I'm guessing Tyra is among the VS models (even though she no longer models for them) who is gay. She has never been connected to anyone for very long or at all has she?
- Turlington was never a VS model.
There have been lesbian rumours around her but I never believed them. Lauren Hutton was mentioned back in the 90s. I confess her friendship with Bono and his circle makes me wonder.
- R154 could you name a few.?
- [R160] Makes sense, didn't know Chris Martin was gay though. Lots of rumors of affairs with women in blind items. I can personally attest Gwyneth is a reasonably nice person and generous tipper to service people despite her bitchy rep. Chris can be a total ass to civilians.
- Helena Christiansen was a junky for years and then a dealer, am I wrong about that?
- Why do people hate Gwyneth? I think she's a great actor, even though she seldom acts anymore.
- Helena's even uglier than Gisele Bundchen.
- Chris is NOT gay.
- Spill it r172. Do you have some tea to share?
- R171, How can an ugly girl get to be a supermodel and work for VS?
- Unfortunately Chris Martin is not gay.
- It's all about the camera. A lot of these so-called "supermodels" are very plain, very ordinary without all their gear. But you light them and place them, and create a backdrop, you put the make up on, and the hair extensions, and you work it.
Some of them were 15 years old doing fashion magazine covers, some even younger.There were 12 yr olds tricked out to look like 20. The shelf life of a model is limited. If you start at 15, it is highly unlikely you will do too much by the time you hit 30 much less 35.
That's why so many of them are desperate to find a rich husband and/or get very famous and develop their own brand. Everyone wants to be Heidi or Gisele.
Today, you have the Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Doutzen, Candace, Erin Heatherington and Kate Upton, but they are all desperate out here.
Altho, few look as desperate as Miranda Kerr, who is in perpetual motion, relentlessly marketing herself. My personal favorite is Bar Rafaeli who is beautiful, and works the European money set better than anyone. Sometimes I think if it weren't for still being a drugged out mess, Naomi Campbell is Bar's role model.
I don't think Helena has anything to do with drugs. She is a very accomplished photographer and has been for many years. She also has a young son she is very dedicated to.
- R176, please explain why, with all the truly beautiful women vying to be models, the "plain" and "ordinary" ones get the jobs?
- Skylar Astin DOES like it bare
- [quote] please explain why, with all the truly beautiful women vying to be models, the "plain" and "ordinary" ones get the jobs?
I'm not R176, but I can explain it to a certain extent.
Plain and ordinary faces are more easily manipulated with make up and lighting. They also photograph much better, oddly enough.
- R30 Are Ali Bono and Claudine Farrell lovers? Farrell's over 40, not married and follows Colin around. Is there more to this?
- Is Kerr a lesbian? Does Orlando know?
- Too good looking to be a lesbo but I hear she is a ho R181.
- [quote]please explain why, with all the truly beautiful women vying to be models, the "plain" and "ordinary" ones get the jobs?
It's all about the brand message that the clothes, make up, accessories, and good lighting make plain and ordinary people stand out for all the good reasons. Pretty people distract from product (they are trying to sell the product and not model after all).
- [quote]Pretty people distract from product
What a load of BS. I guess this is why so many models and actresses who hawk products are so damn ugly!
- [quote]Are Ali Bono and Claudine Farrell lovers?
They look a lot alike too.
- baby dyke Ali
- Miranda & Orlando are not together, and it will all be coming out soon. Especially since he now has a girlfriend who is tired of the public charade. I know. You've seen photos of them together on "vacation." But that is Miranda doing a photo shoot while Orlando spends time with his son.
- Here's how it is. Gossip has gotten majorly diluted and boring. The rags - most of what they print is seeded by publicists. Most of what is on Gossip websites (Lainey, DListed etc) is their take on stories printed in the gossip rags - rarely new info. So the only consistent "gossip" out there is (1) from blind items and (2) what comes up in comments and forums.
Only a few blind item sources are reliable, IMO. Enty is totally made up (fun to read, but made up). That Blind Gossip site is some anonymous loser probably. Lainey has infrequent blinds and I tend to believe her blinds over her editorial commentary because I'm totally convinced she's a publicist's biggest fangirl or on a payroll, or both (by her accounts there are only like 4 closeted men in Hwood). I always believed in Ted's blinds because I wanted to and because he knows everyone and doesn't kiss ass.
As for comments and forums, these are patrolled like crazy by celebrity PR assistants. They always leave basic comments like "Orlando Bloom is NOT gay." Or "Chace Crawford has a girlfriend - trust me." with no further explanation. They have instant Google alerts set up with their client's names so they can keep constant surveillance and weigh in with their spin at the top of comment threads. It's well worth their time because internet threads last forever and will pop up near the top when anyone searches for "actor name" + "gay"
I know this because I have worked in PR for corporate brands and this is what we did. We also used fake twitter accounts. I'm sure celeb PR does the exact same thing.
- I agree with you R188 about gossip. There really aren't any true gossip sources anymore. I miss the days of The Sleaze blog that Jill Stempel used to write.
People here used to say Ted was a paid shill when he said Ryan Gosling and some others were straight. Yet, the same people are quick to believe Jake Gyllenhaal as Toothy Tile. It's hard to know what to believe. I do believe Lainey's blinds bc several have been proven true. She might in people, but her blind items have outed Matt Damon, Will Smith and Joseph Gordon Levitt. Column comments I tend to dismiss because they are just rehashed blind items transformed to fact.
Anyway, I have no gossip other than general interactions. Rachel Weitz and Darren Aronofsky are relatively nice, Liv Tyler is a total bitch.
- Didn't someone muse on another thread that blind items are planted by PR Agents to either deflect more serious gossip; or weed out staff that was given bogus gossip?
I used to read Lainey and DListed regularly, but have noticed that they seem to have certain celebs on their payroll. Lainey has written some scathing editorials of certain celebs like Tom Cruise or LohAn, but then write a fluffy thing about the phony Twilight actors.
- R188 you nailed it.
We also use sites like ONTD to hype the interest towards certain actors.
How does blind gossip get its shit then?
- Does anyone see the irony in the fact that r191 (presumably another publicist) concurred with r188's posts which says
[quote] As for comments and forums, these are patrolled like crazy by celebrity PR assistants. They always leave basic comments like "Orlando Bloom is NOT gay." Or "Chace Crawford has a girlfriend - trust me." with no further explanation.
And r191's first post in this thread was
[quote]Unfortunately Chris Martin is not gay.
Bing, Bing, or should I say Ping? We have a winner.
- R193, Chris Martin *isn't* gay.
- Blind Gossip is the Huffington Post of gossip media, duh. They get most of their BIs from other websites and just post them on their blog. Like, did you never notice that there's a link to the original source where the BI came from?
Most of their exclusive stuff comes from fans who witnessed some scandalous outburst, appearance at a club, event, or restaurant by a celebrity. These teen fans are more than willing to share what they just saw for free (to Blind Gossip via email) and without fear of getting fired from their non-existent job. Most of their exclusives are about Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato who mostly do have teen fans who have eyes and ears and a desire to be close (= stalk) to their idol.
And it's also quite obvious that some Reality TV stars contact the gossip media to either spread some rumors about themselves (to keep their low level of fame/infamy), their competition, or to keep some fake public feud alive.
Yes, you have a point because there are even celebrity PR assistants who spread totally unfounded gossip like "Chris Martin is gay" in order to avoid some real gossip like "Luke Evans is gay". If everyone is gay, no one is. Right?
- I feel you, assistant bro r196. Care to give us the real McCoy tonight?
- Has anyone here posted totally unfounded gossip just to see if it would take off. If so, spill! No judging, promise.
- [quote]Chris is NOT gay.
- Just check who posted Chris Martin is gay.
- 160 posted Chris Martin is gay and just with Gwyneth for appearances now. The poster's only post on this thread.
Just hard to believe with the many affairs with other women per Lainey (Kate bossworth and others) but who knows. I think these two will break up at some point but not because Chris Martin is gay.
I agree with you.
- r188, and anyone else, who is Lainy and Ted? I am very new to this site and Hollywood gossip! I know about CDAN and Blind Items, but not Lainy and Ted. What are their sites? Thanks!
- R203, "Lainey" is a Canadian gossip blogger who is also a talking head on E! Canada based in Vancouver. She shills for publicists and really doesn't have too much inside information, but she makes up for it with hercutting unfunny opinions and spculation. She'll go on a rant about someone's dress or their hairdo and she has her favorites. She's a world class hater with some people. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biels for example. She hates them.
"Ted" is a nonentity loser who got fired from E! News ages ago. "Ted Casablanca." He was known for his ridiculous blind items, and convoluted descriptions. He was a druggie and an alcoholic who lost most of his contacts and didn't have any real "news" to offer for years. No one talked to him, so his sources dried up. His real name is Bruce Bibby, and he was an attractive looking gay man, unlike Perez who is gross. Bruce's way past his prime and has lost his looks. T'was the drink.
- I thought Ted got sober.
-  you have just got me crying in my bone-dry cappuccino. I LOVE TED CASABLANCA.
- R205 I am 99.999% sure that Ted had dirt on the Supernatural guys. God I really hate to bring that up - it's an alarm for the fangirls to show up. Granted I believe his info died out after a couple of years but he was spot on about a couple of thing that were happening, from what I heard. And yes, I know he said they were not a certain blind item but that was towards the end of his run. I'd call it a last ditch effort.
- Thank you, r205.
- R188 Ted = Ted Casablanca
Lainey - Lainey Blinds
- No way! Ted's blinds had the JUICE. How else would we know that Angelina still pops synthetic opiates, Blake Lively's tits are as real as Parkay, and well, everything we never wanted to know about Bradley Cooper.
- [quote] How can an ugly girl get to be a supermodel and work for VS?
- Other than supposedly having someone else doctor the screenplay he and his fuckbuddy Ben Affleck wrote, what has Matt Damon done that is so underhanded?
- R208 William Goldman was the script doctor.
- any dish on rooney mara? she seems like a total weirdo.
and is robert pattinson gay, or what? was he driven to the other team in the wake of tom sturridge knocking up sienna miller?
- [r213] and others - this might have been posted by someone else but maybe 4 months ago a poster in the very private Lainey fan facebook group that is not affiliated with Lainey but admin'd by a bunch of socialite types who worship the ground she walks on (a FB group BTW that I have since been kicked out of for running my smartass mouth) shared some sweet first-hand gossip on Matt Damon about a private loft dinner party with big wigs during New York fashion week - the kind of party where the dessert platter is a big mirrored tray with lines of blow. Matt Damon was there and was openly intimate with a model there. The poster was a cater waiter type that had worked the party - just the kind of gossip I love!
Anyway, so if this is paired with Lainey's Cuba blind, Matt is bi and definitely not monogamous with the wife unit.
Also of note to gossip hounds who follow how sources work and stuff - this person shared this story with Lainey via email and never heard back!
- I am 216 and forgot to mention that the model Matt Damon was hanging with was female.
- Rooney Mara is frequently one of the answers to lesbian blind items. I know they say, "Where there's smoke ..." but I dont see it with her.
- Here's some gossip. Really really sad gossip.
You might have heard Valerie Harper dropped out of her tour of the Tallulah Bankhead play "Looped" because of illness and is being replaced by Stephanie Powers. The truth is poor Valerie is very ill with a brain cancer/tumor which has already spread to her spine. Inoperable. Four to six months. So sad.
- I completely believe Chris Martin is gay. I'm too lazy to look it up now, but back when they first got together he made some comments about how he went through a phase where he was unsure if he was bi or something and also mentioned that he was incredibly insecure since she had previously had Brad Pitt as a boyfriend and he (Chris) sucks in the sack.
- I suck in the sack.
- R214 that must be the answer to a recent CDAN blind. Everyone was guessing Charlize because of her recent hair cut.
- Charlize was a script doctor?
"This A list all movie actress recently went through chemotherapy but didn't want to share it with anyone or anyone to know. She says it is the business of no one but her family and her closest friends. Although she would love to say she is cancer free, she isn't and has not decided what kind of treatment she wants to pursue next. For right now at least she feels fine. She continues to look at movies she wants to work in, but she says the focus in her life right now is her family and she also said that she is trying to do everything she has always wanted to do but been afraid to try. She says that she is going to do standup comedy soon and that she has lots of dreams she wants to fulfill, but is worried about her family and what will happen to them without her around. At this point she doesn't know if she will share what is going on in her life with anyone or make anything public. She is hoping to win the battle and move on with her life, but realizes that may be harder to do as the disease progresses."
- but charlize's haircut was for mad max. and would she be considered all movie even though she had that arc on arrested development? does that not count?
since it's CDAN it's probably made up, anyway.
- R220 CDAN's blinds are all kinds of cooked up. That BI does not match Ms Harper at all except for the many references to Valerie's Family.
- Maybe the A lister is Angelina Jolie. She has been super low key for the past few months and her mother died at a comparatively young age from cancer.
- Matt Damon shills for T.D. Ameritrade,whose owner is an ultra- Right wing extreme Conservative. Like the Koch brothers, he was one of the biggest GOP/Romney backers. Tried to use dark money to run smear ads against Obama but was his underhanded, "anonymous" attempt was outed.
Damon was very outspoken as anti-Obama in 2012, and wouldn't campaign for him this year thru some trade off with his new BFFs at T.D. Ameritrade. He bitched about Education reforms and attacked the President, constantly saying his mother was a school teacher so he knew what he was talking about. He was ridiculous.
Clooney finally pressured him to shut up, but the damage had been done. Damon is pocketing a lot of money from his commercial work for these creeps.
Ironic,considering how passionate he was about working on the "Inside Job" documentary about the abuses of Wall Street. I have no respect for Matt Damon. If you say anything about him, I'd believe it.
- I thought rumor had it that Angalina had a chronic liver disease.
- r230, hepititus
- Charlize Theron wrote Good Will Hunting.
- R233 Charlize wrote "Good Will Hunting" while her mom was killing her dad. 20 years later she actually watched "GWH" and realized that she personally was responsible for prolonging Robin Williams' career AND starting Damon's and Afleck's career and shaved her head in disgrace. The producers of "Mad Max" took advantage of this development.
- Finally, R234 gives us some good gossip.
- If people knew the truth about Charlize Theron they would be appalled. Ask yourself. Do you ever see her & Reese Witherspoon in the same room at the same time? Were you aware of the experimental medical practices that went on in remote regions of South Africa in the 70s, 80s, 90s?
When Charlize removes the prosthetic devices from her legs and is reduced to her normal height, and attaches the strap on prosthetic device to her chin maybe you'll figure it out. Don't ask me how I discovered this. I'm in hiding and in fear for my life.
- Sigh. The level of "humor" on DL has declined so much in the last couple years.
- Has any of the CDAN blinds ever really panned out? I heard it was a woman paralegal who reads all of the European news and then builds blinds around the emerging story.
Does anyone know if anything from that site rings true and if so, can you provide links proving or disproving authenticity?
- R238 help yourself.
- ITA @ R237. R236 is making me cringe.
- Why are you all responding to replies that don't exist?
- Either cdan or BlindGossip just posted that an unmarried A-list actress over 30 just found out she's pregnant and will need to hide it a she's due to appear at upcoming awards shows. The only guesses that fit were Michelle Williams and Chastain.
I normally don't believe these sites but I just saw photos of Chastain and she’s has a bit of a bulge in her midsection.
- R241 posts get deleted after people have responded to them.
- since when?
- R239 Don't have time for that link but there's a warning entry on Google if you type in CDanN written not even a year ago.
You're right. Less humour and more trolls (PR people or whatever)
- R239 The person the Post claims to have interviewed provided the info (i.e., a scan of a bar card). Which is not unlike showing your older cousin's ID to a bouncer.
It's may or may not be correct info and since the Post is a hack scandal rag they ran with it anyway.
While a lot of the more current blinds are from CDAN, the link I posted goes back to 1995 and predates CDAN.
- The two male actors in a recent hit musical were having some personal hands on fun in one of their film lot trailers. One of them is married to a beard but the other one is more curious than out right gay. In any case, the curious one really enjoyed being the bottom.
- Angelina doing standup?
- r248, I naturally thought Jackman and Crowe, but just now had a horrifying vision of Jackman and Baron Cohen.
- Meryl for the one with cancer....hasn't she been MIA this awards season with 'the flu'?
- oh dear. i will be so sad if something happens to meryl. seriously.
- r250 - you might be right!! (and I don't mind picturing SBC taking HJ's huge dick up his arse :-) )
- You have to take CDAN blinds with a grain of salt for sure. No way Enty is an actual attorney who just blogs on the side. This site puts up 4-5 "blind items" a day, 7 days a week. Plus other posts. Plus fielding sources and ad management. CDAN is a business with staff, there is no way around it. We know that Lainey employs several people (Lainey, her husband and 3-4 writers), and their traffic is probably comparable.
- The comedy standup gig gives this away as made up.
- Wow thanks [R229], MD is definitely a big phony db, I also totally believe the gay rumours.
- Didn't Enty (is that the guy at Cdan?) openly start posting cooked-up items in the past year? Supposedly in order to cover for the occasional real one he slips in. The disclaimer tag on his site openly states that material there is fictitious, you just don't know which is and which isnt. the fact that he posts 40-50 blinds a week should indicate that many are false. I believe he has some sources though, perhaps 3-4 of those posted a week might be real.
Lainey is pretty selective about what she posts, she only does a dozen blinds a year at most. I believe she does have some sources, eg. she posted about the Poehler-Arnett split several days before it was public. Probably pr or industry people feeding her stuff, but a lot of it isn't complimentary so I don't know how she'd gain favor from celebs.
- [r257] interesting observation about Lainey. I remember that Poehler-Arnett split blind, which ran almost as a teaser for the exclusive in US Weekly a few days later. Seemed to me like a publicist's plant or something.
The way I assume this stuff works is give and take. The publicists have to play with Lainey just like they have to play with US Weekly - ignore her to your own peril. So if they feed her a fluff job on someone (say, all those Jakey and Taylor Swift exclusives Lainey ran back then) and expect her to print it, they have to feed her some dirt along with it, perhaps on another client or someone else's client.
- So is Michelle Obama a lesbian?
- You can see that there is absolutely no chemistry between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. Its laughable how his handlers try to portray him as some womanizing ladies man. There is nothing masculine about him.
Anybody else find the relationship between Harry Styles and that DJ called Grimmy to be creepy? If you look at the pictures from Harry's birthday party it looks as if Grimmy got him drunk.So does anyone here knows what that relationship is really about?
I have a feeling that those One Direction boys had to sleep with Simon Cowell to get recording contracts.
- The right-wing politicians - one a senior member of Thatcher's Cabinet - and knighted pop star, among many others, alleged to have visited the male brothel in West London now under (retrospective) police investigation. Boys were allegedly bussed in from a nearby care-home.
The story is simmering in the mainstream press, but only dead big names have been printed. Two linked arrests yesterday. It'll be interesting to see the extent to which this huge story is 'contained', and how.
- SIR cliff richard?
- You may very well say that. I couldn't possibly comment.
- Is the rumor true that Beyonce's bestie Gweeny is having an affair with her husband Jay Z?
- [quote]Anybody else find the relationship between Harry Styles and that DJ called Grimmy to be creepy? If you look at the pictures from Harry's birthday party it looks as if Grimmy got him drunk.So does anyone here knows what that relationship is really about?
Aren't there, like, 10 threads devoted to that nonsense? Let's not bring those One Direction people into here.
- Yes I'm aware that there are thousands of threads devoted to 1D. I just wanted someone to respond who wasn't an hysterical obessive fangurl.
- "I believe he has some sources though, perhaps 3-4 of those posted a week might be real."
More like 3-4 a year. Enty's "fans" (the ones who post at his site) are so sad, it is really silly how they will judge a celeb based on what he posts in his blind items, as if everything he posts is automatically true. "Wow, Enty just revealed that Rihanna killed ten puppies! I'll make sure never to buy her CDs again!" How stupid is it to judge someone on something that might not even be true? It's also really funny how many of his blinds involve conversations that were conveniently overheard, like stars just happen to announce that they are gay or having an affair every time he is around....
Lainey is just some frau from Canada - people really believe she knows things about A-list celebs?
Lainey and "Enty" are like the people on Catfish who claim to be models on the internet. They are liars who get off on fooling people and having people believe they are VIPs who know everything about everyone. They want people to think they are important.
- One Direction was formed from 5 guys trying out for X-Factor and they were popular with fans. They didn't have to sleep with Simon, duh.
- Those boy's got to where they are because they slept with the boss not for their singing abilities.
- I agree about Lainey from Canada not knowing much. Vancouver is it? She may get scoop when productions film there but it isn't like she's hobnobbing around NYC or Hollywood.
If she was out of NY she'd have lots of inside info. She'd have her finger on the pulse if she ran in the Manhattan/Hamptons circles. The people who do get the inside scoop from domestic worker grapevine. Isn't Enty supposedly from Virginia or some other fly over region?
- Other than Lainey getting to fly out to press junkets and getting tips directly from celeb publicists, I'm not really sure what exactly she knows.
She seems to have her favorites - those she protects. And then the ones she hates. It's kind of like reading the thoughts of a teenage girl.
- Lainey has a bizarre obsession with GOOP. She writes articles about her daily and inserts her randomly into stories that have nothing to do with her just so she can post a picture of her from the 90s.
Ted C used to do the same with Jennifer Aniston. I remember once he posted a picture of her and Courtney Cox and wrote that they were two of the only natural beauties in Hollywood.
There must be some deal with the publicists in trade for gossip and or straight up cash.
- You're right. Most of these bloggers don't have the scoop that is shared within those waitstaff caterer crews out on Long island. In the summer work the Hamptons set and winter Manhattan back to back holiday parties. They see celebrities festive drunk high off champagne. The summer migrant community from Ireland working and partying school breaks. They love to dish. Know in advance party locations. They can be bought. Not so much the scandinavia au pairs. The servers at parties watch out. Celebrity code so they aren't betraying themselves. Caterer crews have no such code. Trust gossip from a viable location.could be Lainey has a source in NY or LA. her persona fun and passionate but blinded perceptions. The daily mail doesn't let location stop them. They transfer money to your account.
- Which male celebs have foot fetishes, other than Ricky Martin?
- r216 There's something I don't get. Why do these A listers allow themselves to misbehave in public (cheating, drugs, homosexuality, whatever) especially about something they are closeted about?
Are they so disconnected from reality that they don't even notice the service people anymore? Do they think nobody would "dare" expose/sell them to the rags? Also, at all these parties there are always people invited who aren't a listers (beautiful men and women and others who manage to get in) and those people often have an interest in selling them to the rags (or just get even with the rich, famous privileged people).
It makes me not feel sorry for these self entitled bastards in the least. If you want to do something that will remain hidden, do it in your own fucking home.
- Back in the day of the Is He/She Gay forum, before DL, everyone used to follow a NYC gossip maven who had all kinds of inside scoop. Web gossip was in its infancy, and she got invites to all the right opening night parties, press junkets, etc. Unfortunately, she drank like a fish and eventually got banned from the events for being a drunken lush.
- R275 Eddie Murphy and Quentin Tarantino
- enty lives in LA. The real riot on enty's site are their uninformed guesses.
- r275 I read that David Gallagher who used to be on 7th heaven has a foot fetish. He likes getting foot jobs from either sex.
- "Why do these A listers allow themselves to misbehave in public (cheating, drugs, homosexuality, whatever) especially about something they are closeted about? "
They have faith that their publicists and agents can hush it all up. They believe it because of all the stuff that has already been hushed up. And if something gets out, they also believe that the public will forgive them.
Or they believe it enough to go ahead with the bad behavior, but there's always that nagging insecurity that makes them even crazier.
- r281 It sounds like they don't realize there's been that thing called the internet (and cellcams) in the past 15 years or so.
- Now here's a lesson in "damage control."
This thread is supposed to be about actual gossip not printed by the rags.
So we have some photos. We have som copy. We had photos of Leo with Bradley & other guys. Now we have more photos from that same day. With Leo and girls. And Vradley and the rest of the guys.
These photos are supposed to have been taken secretly. Paparrazzi photos. Leo unaware! Candid. Yeah.
The point is, you can fill in the gossip not printed by this rag.
- So much has been hushed up...I think the studios and agencies own the LA police department and the cororners office.
- R283 Caption: VS models shopping the closet.
- Excellent, R285!!!
- Spill what you've heard, R208! I've always thought it was weird that Ted latched onto those guys - genre show, maybe popular online but not even on a major network.
- I can't understand why DL would drive someone like Celebrity Caterer off the site. He had the juice.
- R274 - Not only caterers but Manicurists/Pedicurists and Hairdressers in beauty shops usually have good gossip too. They're so peripheral to a celebrity, most aren't required to sign a confidentiality agreement unless they exclusively work for the star. Since a lot of stars are narcissists starved for attention, a lot of them think nothing of telling all their business in front of someone they feel is beneath them.
- I think nannies, housekeepers and chauffeurs know a lot too.
- R248 and R249, Hugh Jackman likes them young, so it could be Eddie Redmayne.
Jackman should come out. Nobody is buying his fake marriage.
- A pedicurist once told me that John Travolta had the prettiest male feet she had ever seen.
- A manicurist in Vegas once told me that Roseanne Barr was mean as a rattlesnake, but Cher was wonderful. She was funny and kind and loved to talk.
- I think Rosanne is intelligent and has many good ideas, I also wonder if she is mean as a snake.
- I don't think Roseanne is mean as a rattlesnake. She did allow Tom Arnold to roast her.
What I think was that the manicurist (most likely Asian) just didn't understand her tone or humor and mistook it for something else.
- David Boreanaz, r275.
- No she wasn't Asian. She wasn't Russian neither. She was one a them plain old bleached out, tanned as leather, trailer park manicurists that are all over Las Vegas, or at least they were back in the day when I used to be in Vegas a lot. For business. Ahhh, those were the days.
- Jessica Chastain is a closet lesbian. This has not been addressed in the press for obvious reasons.
Very nice woman and dedicated to her craft.
- CNN just announced that Kim Kardashian is filing for an emergency wedding...OMG!
- No she's not. She's dating the guy from Zero Dark 30.
- Whoops, I meant "divorce"
- r300 is hilarious!!
- [quote]What I think was that the manicurist (most likely Asian) just didn't understand her tone or humor and mistook it for something else.
On what the fuck did you base that, R295? Jackass.
[quote]No she wasn't Asian. She wasn't Russian neither. She was one a them plain old bleached out, tanned as leather, trailer park manicurists that are all over Las Vegas, or at least they were back in the day when I used to be in Vegas a lot.
In other words, she was white. Yes, R295 is a jackass.
- Chastain is not dating a man. If the media is trying to hook her up with some dude from Zero Dark 30, you should consider it bullshit, and a story planted by studios/reps.
She is dating but it is not an actor and it is not male, although they do work in the industry.
- r304, no need to be coy; we already know it's Megan Ellison.
- R305, What do you think of this article?
- i think the vanity fair piece outed megan for anyone with half a brain. is that what you mean?
- Jessica Chastain is in a long-term relationship with Jesse Weixler.
http://www.google.com/search?q=jesse weixler and jessica chastain&hl=en&tbo=u&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=V7oWUZDRLafJ0AGrzoD4Bw&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1228&bih=571
- Not anymore.
- Those PR people really must read DL, because Just Jared had an item today, about Jessica datng some hunk from a fashion house. He's foreign and he's "an executive" not a model, but he's not the owner either. Really cute guy. Hairy.
- Jessica canceled on Andy Cohen this week. Isn't it b/c she's preg?
- [quote] Jessica Chastain is in a long-term relationship with Jesse Weixler.
If that's true then they are a gorgeous couple. Much prettier than Ben and Jennifer. Much prettier. They are like the dream couple.
- -*[quote] I think the studios and agencies own the LA police department and the cororners office.
At one time - for a very long time and into the 1960s even - this also included the State Attorney's Office. Though certain individuals I'm sure are still bribable the studios don't have that kind of sway anymore.
- Of course Hollywood has the power to keep things quiet when it benefit them. We are talking about a business where Disney can dicated how long they can hold on to the copyrights to their cartoon figure trademarks. They sure are able to sweep rape allegations and other stuff caused by their high profile money makers under the carpet like the Vatican deals with its pedophile priests in its own way.
- R314, I'm not saying they can't hire the smartest and toughest lawyers to work it (they can make all the difference in whether a case is charged or not) and PR people to help keep it quiet but the days when the studios "owned" the police department or the prosecutor's office are long gone. That kind of corruption is very hard to hide these days especially with elected officials in high profile cities.
Extending copyright protection to more closely reflect those of foreign countries was not just about Disney. It was supported by almost all creative persons with intellectual or creative property to protect. This has little to do with corruption and the old studios.
- R298 as soon as that rumor saw light all of a sudden she now has an Italian count as a boyfriend. She did not publicize it before because her private life is private. Bwaaahahahaaha.
- R310, first thing, the guy is not a hunk. He is average at best with stupid hair.
Second, that is a horrible attempt to quelch the gay rumors that have been swirling around Jessica lately. But alas the mainstream will eat it up.
- don't let Marcia Cross near her.
- R315, it's not as hard as you might think to hide the excesses of celebrities. A lot of LAPD members moonlight as "security consultants" and bodyguards.
We barely see the tip of the iceberg. It's a pyramid. at the bottom there is the refuse. The disposables,mostly reality show, one hit wonders, who get their fifteen minutes.
But move up the pyramid & there are some real challenges. What the studios used to "take care of" is now swept away by powerful agencies like CAA, WME, and so forth, and by top line pubicists.
Some celebrities engage in behavior that would destroy there public image and some don't. The public imposes our own fantasies on people who are as dull as dogshit. Watching paint dry is more exciting than delving into their private lives.
OTOH, some celebs who work hard to project a squeaky clean, wholesome image for a particular demographic, who are seen at least twice a week in public thanks to publicist's candids masquerading as paparrazzi, are alcoholics, pill poppers, drug abusers and have "Anger management issues" we'd be shocked to discover.
With the single set,when we all have camera phones it's harder to keep a lid on guys who pass out covered in puke in the parking lot of the hottest night clubs. A lot of clubs & restaurants have cameras in the toilets, too.
To get around it, there's vacant houses or condos in LA where house parties are hosted by generous "friends" who also have a ready supply of drugs. provide recreation for the under 30 set. These can be"corporate housing" or wealthy celebrities who have pied a terres to party in privacy.
You can still go to the Chateau Marmont, or some hot bar to make connections, find out where the house parties are on any given weekend.
There's still some drug activity in the hotel rooms. Think Whitney. That was a disaster for the hotel. And remember, it was after she died that all the video footage of her drunk, drugged out antics hours before she died surfaced.
If you see something scandalous, there's no where to go with it, bcz no media outlet will take it. You can post it on you tube or your own blog, but usually you'll want to sell it.They're all part of the same hypocrisy, as Don Corleone used to say.
- Damn right Hollywood PR read the DL. I mosted some good tea on Matt Bomer on a newly opened thread but the thread was removed very quickly. With Matt squeaky clean public image I wonder exactly how much dirt is really being cleaned up.
- Talked to an older LAPD detective before he retired, just before the start of the OJ trial. He told me to remember that they try not to put celebs in jail; the industry makes too much badly needed money for the City of LA and for the State of CA. Horrendous if too many celebs left for "greener pastures."
- You're right, R321. But the gossip "industry" or as they now call it, "entertainment news" is a lot bigger and more difuse than LA.
The media outlets know who will generate revenue and who won't. Their real smart about analyzing their market. If you wonder why there is such a focus on certain ones, it's because they have been "chosen" for their market potential. Media outlets have strategies to increase their market share and generate revenue. It's not called a business or an industry for nothing.
No one gives a shit if Cher looks terrible without make up. You'll never read abut Nic Cage hitting women, but Charlie Sheen is a moneymaker. And you will see Kardashians ad nauseam. Everyone complains about the K's, but they sell. If you hate them and you click on a post to complain, they still generate revenue.
My point is, DL is important because when people spill real gossip here it's unfilters.
- Any gossip on andrew garfield.?
I know he's gay and i don't believe in the pr arranged romance.!!
- [r319] I completely agree with you, which is why I was somewhat surprised that US Weekly ran the pap photos of Kristen Stewart's "affair" last summer. That's the main reason why I assumed the publication of those photos was PR-approved, though I still can't figure out who benefited. Maybe US Weekly probably offered Kristen's camp the opportunity to trade publication of those photos for something else (like a pap setup with her and Rob) and she declined.
Because typically, there is nothing in the major gossip rags that isn't a publicist's own pitch. The only real "gossip" anymore is underground and grapevine.
- "I mosted some good tea on Matt Bomer on a newly opened thread but the thread was removed very quickly."
What did you have to say about La Bomer?
- The gossip industry has turned into a major side business of Hollywood. It helps to establish closeted actors' hetero image with 'candid' pictures of actors and actresses acting like straight couples or in love. And it also creates celebrities nowdays with a little help of another Hollywood side business: Reality TV.
- Do producers/Hollywood use the gossip industry as an audition for gay actors and actresses? Do gay actors/actresses offer it as an audition?
As in, "Look, see. I can play hetero, and the media and America will believe it."
- Jessica Chastain is 38 years old and closeted.
- Jessica Chastain's real last name is Howard. Therefore she is secretly related to Ron Howard and the rumors are true.
- I really believe the photos of Kristen Stewart were just put out to make her look like she is straight. Of course her and Rob's fans have no idea she is gay anyway, so what's the point? Probably it was a trade off, the magazine said we will out Kristen if you don't give us something else.
- I posted this on the Presenters thread and I want to ppost it here too. It is probably more relevant here.
"DL has really fallen down so low. Sheeesh.
There are dozens of Oscar parties this weekend, actually the parties started last weekend.
There are plus ones, groupies,& wannabes and there is wait staff, caterers, bartenders, busboys, people who work at salons & spas, valet parking attendants, limousine drivers, delivery people, etc.
People who work in hotels and restaurants, other venues even private houses. There are the studio parties, the magazine parties, the charities, the Pre Oscar parties the WME & CAA parties, all kinds of stuff going on.
It takes literally thousands of people to make the awards season happen. Even being a runner on the fucking red carpets because all these venues have "red carpets."
And we have nothing. Nada.
If I want to see the gowns and the usually crap I can read the tabloids or go on the gossip blogs. But I am sick of that tired, canned, censored bullshit.
I want to know the real inside inside. I want to know who puked in a limo,or peed in the bushes at the Vanity Fair party. Who excused himself from his wife's table, to go into a back "office" for a blow job by a member of either sex or both?
Who got caught in the toilet at Bryan Lourd's house doing a line? Who got slapped in the face? Who did they have to keep separate so they didn't get into a cat fight? Who was asked to leave? Who crashed?
There is so much going on this weekend. So much. Where are the people who work these events? A fucking waiter working for a caterer sees stuff. Valet parking hears arguments.
Don't tell me you'll lose your job. That's bullshit. Remember. Nothing happens in secret. Someone tells someone who tells someone. If you can't be smart enough to cover your tracks you don't belong in those jobs. Now get moving people. We need gossip."
- It seems that the private life BS wins.
- [quote]I really believe the photos of Kristen Stewart were just put out to make her look like she is straight.
There is discovering possible conspiracies and there is being a batshit conspiracy theorist and you are past the line. Maybe it's time to face the outlandish possibility that even someone as surly and graceless as Steward could at least experiment with director cock in her Hollywood youth.
For your trade off theory: She could have gotten engaged with Rob or at least had an affair with a young hot childless nobody. There is no reason in this universe to fake this pr disaster.
- "Jessica Chastain is 38 years old and closeted."
She was born around 76/77. One of the gossip magazines (I think it might be US Weekly) had an article about her "secret past" and there was a picture of her mom when she was pregnant with Jessica. I believe the photo was from '76. She used to claim that she was born in 1981. Btw, the gist of the article is that her mom left her birth father when she was very young (her parents were only teenagers when she was born), and married another man soon after. She grew up calling her stepdad her father and basically disowned her biological father, refusing to talk to him.
- Except to use being connected to him to have a career in Hollywood, right, R334?
- The story is that Chastains bio father was an alcoholic rocker wannabe called Michael Monasterio. He died recently at a fairly young age. Mother was a teenage mom who popped out another kid in quick succession and then left him while Jessica and her sister were toddlers. Jessica's sister committed suicide at 24. Don't know about Jessica being gay, but her bio father had another daughter from a subsequent relationship who's out.
- TO 141 He's gay, my g-friend knows the person he sleeps with.
- [quote] He told me to remember that they try not to put celebs in jail; the industry makes too much badly needed money for the City of LA and for the State of CA
R321, your cop friend has an oveinflated view of the industry today. For one it is not some monolithic entity nor is power in the hands of a few powerful studios.
Even if he were right what the hell does OJ Simpson have to do with it? Despite his football career, he was as minor a celeb in the industry as they come. If anyone liked OJ it was people like cops and other athlete worshipers. Yet people want us to believe that cops framed him.
He was acquitted because he had a jury that liked him and the prosecution was beyond incompetent. It happens with non-celebs as well. You just don't see it.
- R338, for me, OJ's situation also points to another aspect of police behavior. Yes, he was a celebrity,(and you can't underestimate his value as a sports icon, especially in the testosterone heavy environment of the LAPD), but in OJ's case, he had also forged personal relationships with members of LAPD.
He partied with them, had them to his house, probably gave them money now & then. Whether he was a celeb or not, the fact that they had a personal relationship with him, meant as much as him being a celebrity. In my experience, if you are a sort of "mascot" for the cops, a buddy, a familiar face, to them they will always cut you some slack.
I believe they'd have given him a free pass on that basis alone,even though they knew he was beating the crap out of his wife on a regular basis. Spousal abuse wasn't high on their list of criminal behavior, if they even thought of it as criminal.
R321's cop friend is right, they try not to put celebrities in jail, because they often have powerful backing from the agencies and PR firms that spread the $$$ around to keep things on an even keel.
A lot of off duty cops work as bodyguards and security for VIPs (real & imaginary) and for events. The LAPD brass also socializes with the famous. Powerful publicists who are frinds with the top LAPD people only need to make one phonecall to erase a problem.
- R339, Thank you for clarifying. RDJ was one of the 1st celebs to be actually jailed, because he kept breaking probation and blowing all of his many chances. A poorer, non-connected celeb would not have been treated the same way.
- R339 has THAT right.
- R337 to R141.
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are not together, except for raising their son. There will be an announcement soon. Apparently Orlando is tired of perpetuating the fiction of the happy couple since he has started seeing someone. Miranda is ridiculously ambitious and tireless about promoting herself and her career.
One rule of thumb to apply to all couple rumors. When a couple finally makes "the announcement" it is usually because it is about to leak out that one of them has a new person in their life. Typically, the announcement will include a comment from an anonymous friend that they have been separated "for weeks/months."
- Is what R298, R304, R308 says true about Chastain, or is that fanfiction that the lchat is peddling?
- While lchat is voraciously enjoying those rumours they didn't start there.
That rumour, and that very bizarre article which seemed to confirm her rumoured relationship with the female producer Megan Ellison (without outright saying it), have been around for a very long while now and have multiple blinds which support them.
You have to understand though, Jessica is very much someone who will do what she has to to make it and engineer her success, she's been working for this a very long time. I don't know whether the Italian boyfriend even knows he's being used as a beard.
- I didn't mean to say that the Megan Ellison interview/article where she made the mentions of Jessica, had been around a while, because that's new.
But the rumors and her sexuality and about her and Megan (or simply, the female producer) have been around a while.
- Is she Ron Howard's (illegitamate) daughter?
- No Jessica Chastain is not Ron Howard's illegitimate daughter. Her real father died recently, and since she had no contact with him in her life she didn't attend his death.
There was a bit of mess about it in the tabloids, trying to start some mess about her being an ungrateful child. I read that to mean that her half siblings resented her success and wanted to "share it."
- DL has good gossip.
- Most people think Ron Howard is such a nice guy that he would never have a child with someone other then his wife. Perhaps we are naive?
- Possibly, R 351, but I doubt anyone on DL would think better when they can think the worst. Whether or not Ron Howard bays at the moon while fucking ten yr old boys in his secret DL life is a separate conversation from whether he is Jessica Chastain's secret father. He isn't.
- Re: Jessica Chastain. Her bio dad died recently at the age of 55. He himself stated that he was 17 when she was born. The math is pretty simple, and why/how she thought she could get away with lying about her age is laughable. This Italian guy is clearly a skirt. They have ZERO chemistry in all of the photos that are coming out of them. She's doing what she thinks she needs to do, getting papped day and night at Paris Fashion Week. Pretty pathetic. Also, her role in Zero Dark Thirty was so boring yet overwrought. How in the hell did that even get nominated?
I'd like some Christopher Nolan gossip if anyone has it.
- I used to work with Christopher Nolan's mom when he was just a kid. Obviously that was years ago. Wish I had something.
- I know for fact that a member of Congress's wife is a drug addict. She has been off and on for years. I'm not talking about prescription drugs. I'm talking about street drugs.
He's been trying to raise their kids alone and brings them into the office to keep them away from her. It's very sad. The kids are 14 and 11. They are a discipline problem. Have learning disabilities too.
- CO$ is grooming Jaden Smith to be the next A-lister Scientologist. He's trying to help them bring in the Kardashians.
- The Kuntrashians as Scienos? LOL
- R355 That is a depressing story.
- Tom Hanks has cheated on Rita Wilson and hooked up with Ginnifer Goodwin for years.
Catherine Zeta-Jones is a lesbian.
Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are a lesbian and a gay man brought together for their careers.
- Love it, r356!
- Dinky Hocker Shoots Smack!
- Yeah well I don't think LaMar Odom and Kanye will go for that CO$ bullshit. Just sayin'. Can't see Kim or Kloe getting into it either. Maybe a couple of the younger ones. Maybe Rob.
- [quote]You might have heard Valerie Harper dropped out of her tour of the Tallulah Bankhead play "Looped" because of illness and is being replaced by Stephanie Powers. The truth is poor Valerie is very ill with a brain cancer/tumor which has already spread to her spine. Inoperable. Four to six months. So sad.
This was accurate gossip--confirmed today!
- [quote]I mosted some good tea on Matt Bomer on a newly opened thread
We're not jive to your hep new slang, Daddy-O. How about speaking in English, dig?
- DL used to be a good source of some insider stuff, especially health stories about the stars. I still remember years ago that a DLer who was an RN reported on Johnny Carson's declining health a couple of months before he died--a story found nowhere else in the press.
- Would totally believe Jaden is CO$. I have not seen any indication that Connor Cruise wants global fame or power. Heard Kelly Preston kicked out her long-term lesbian girlfriend. She is doing some shitty family show for ABC where Jane Seymour will play her mother (!).
- Is the Topher Grace speculation in the Blind Items thread true? When is he coming out?
- That stuff about Jaden Smith on down is all from blind items NOT real dish know how I know? I've read it all, myself.
New blind item shit Nicole Ritchie is back on smack
- Nicole Ritchie looks horrible. Ghastly thin. Size 0. Sad.
- r353, I asked for that on the last gossip thread too.
All I remember is the person who replied claimed that he allegedly is not faithful to his wife, and hooked up with a PR woman who got a bit chatty about the affair.
When word got back to his wife, he ended it because she really is a big reason for his success.
I'd love to hear the latest on Nolan, and also David Fincher. He has a few hanging projects that seem to have disappeared from the radar. DL still hasn't settled the is he/isn't he, either.
- [quote]This was accurate gossip--confirmed today!
I was shocked when it made the news because I had remembered it from DL and thought it was common knowledge that she was ill.
- @370, What do you think the relationship between Rooney Mara and David Fincher was/is? Has there ever been any solid gossip on that front?
- Oh, and a word about Nolan and his wife. I highly doubt they have a prenup. They were married in 1997, well before he was a famous director. I'm sure he/they are worth a couple hundred million by now and have 4 kids. He'd be paying out the ass if he left her now (or she kicked him out). Christian Bale's in the same no-prenup boat.
- It's hard to believe Bale married without a prenup.
- He and Sibi knew each other/dated for 6 weeks and eloped in Vegas. No prenup.
- Nolan's wife is his producer. She's worth a fortune.
- Does anyone have any dirt on the SNL crowd? Whatever happened to Kris Kattan? He's gay isn't he?
- Agree with r376. They'd have no issue with a divorce in terms of assets. Nolan wouldn't be taken to the cleaners.
Bale, OTOH, is in a bad spot.
I still don't know about Fincher re: gay or nay. Maybe bi. Two credible posters had different opinions: one that he was gay and liked twinks, the other that he was straight but liked 16 year old girls (his daughter's age-ick).
I think he's a certain type and generation-UMC white males intelligent enough to hate the bourgeois culture they grew up in, but not mature enough to deal with their anger.
- 377 Yes. But he did give heterosexuality the ild college try.
I believe Dana Carvey is gay, and I dated a major SNL player who joined the cast the same year, They were room mates, along with Carvey's wife before moving to NYC.
Everyone now knows that Mike Myers is as gay as it gets, which makes "Wayne's World" even funnier in retrospect.
- Late night director gossip bump
- Oh come on R16, I just watched The Sitter and its hilarious!!! It looks like hes smoked a couple but hes a good actor!!!
- Why is Bale in a bad spot r378? He’s lived in CA for years. They’d simply split everything 50-50. He’d still have millions. From the looks of him it’s not as if he lives a posh lifestyle. Very un-flashy.
And from what I’ve heard about him here and elsewhere it’s not as if his wife hasn’t earned every penny of her share putting up with him.
- r382, I would imagine it would depend on what specific assets he has, how they are divided.
He has a flat in London and a cottage in North Central Ontario (& perhaps other properties, too) that would not be easy to liquidate.
In that case, I'm assuming he'd have to negotiate with his wife. I've heard of other stars in California who went through bitter negotiations.
- Bale has a place in nc ontario? My ex’s family lived in Thunder bay and never heard about this and they thought they knew about anyone famous in the area. I wonder if its near Nipigon.
- r384, IIRC it was somewhere north of Barrie, which isn't real north, but northern central.
I don't know if he still has it, though.
- Is a string of bad photos of a celeb a ....pap smear? :o !
- R379, these are the new cast members for that season:
Dana Carvey, Phil Hartman, Jan Hooks, Victoria Jackson, and Kevin Nealon.
Okay, so we'll stipulate that Victoria Jackson is too batshit for anything or anyone. Other than her - the much missed Phil Hartman wasn't gay so that leaves you with Jan Hooks and Kevin Nealon.
Neither one of them pings for me but I have terrible gaydar. Which one is your ex?
- Kevin Nealon kind of pings.
- Evening bump
Christopher Nolan is apparently working on another sci-fi project based on a story by his brother. Same old, same old again.
Haven't heard any more on David Fincher's projects; I wonder if they're stalled or dead in the water.
- I learned today that director David O. Russell (Silver Linings Playbook, The Fighter, I Heart Huckabees) adopted a baby back in 2010 with his girlfriend (wife?) Holly Davis. Blew my mind, actually. Doesn't seem the daddy type.
- It seems like Sony is holding off on a sequel to "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo". They should fire whoever thought to release it at Xmas. It would have made serious, serious money if they had waited until late February or March.
I wish they would shoot the second book. Seeing the freaky Salander hiding out on an exotic island during a hurricane would be great vacation porn, and it's a good kickoff to the novel. They could rewrite this second book as there are real-life characters in the sequel that won't work in the U.S. The original version of the second film is also quite average, so it wouldn't be hard to outdo it.
Sony doesn't seem in a hurry to work with Fincher again. But then, Sony makes such shitty, shitty movies. Walking on their lot and seeing all the properties they've ruined - the abandoned Ghostbusters car, the abandoned Green Hornet car - is like touring Davey Jones' locker.
- David FIncher is famously obssessive complusive and meticulous in his filmmaking. When he finds just the right kind of hurricane, he will start filming and not a moment before.
(In truth, I think Daniel Craig is over him and over this franchise.)
- [quote]I learned today that director David O. Russell (Silver Linings Playbook, The Fighter, I Heart Huckabees) adopted a baby back in 2010 with his girlfriend (wife?) Holly Davis.
Interestingly, his new gf/wife looks very much like his ex wife.
- [quote]Interestingly, his new gf/wife looks very much like his ex wife. [/quote]
I think that's why she's continually mis-identified as his ex.
(Hope the quote tags worked. Never tried that before.)
- Whoops. They didn't. Eh. Sorry.
- r390, where did you hear that?
I don't mean that cuntily--genuinely curious.
God help that poor kid-that man is disturbed.
I don't know anything about the GF, so for the kid's sake, I'm hoping she's relatively sane.
I'm also hoping it's a boy.
- r392, Fincher is sniffing around the film adaptation of Gone Girl, per Deadline.
r391, apparently he and the Sony execs, particularly Amy Pascal, had major battles over TGWTDT.
Allegedly, it was a hellacious shoot, even for a Fincher film.
I also can't see him working with a female exec. He strikes me as a misogynist prick, in a creepy, BDSM way, not a frat boy Michael Bay way.
- I just want to say that I find it absolutely amazing that with all the celebs wandering around YC or L.A> that there are no wait staff, or valets, or sales people or bartending types not a single one, not anyone connected to a fashion show or a premiere or an afterparty no one who ever posts anything here about what they see or over hear. And I don't want the usual excuses:
"I used to post but people mocked me and no one believed me and I was bullied."
Grow a pair! That's bullshit. This is an anonymous board. Many people will nelieve you and so what if some people don't screw them. If you are not inventing something stand up for yourself.
"I'm afraid to tell because 'they' will know who it is."
Nonsense. You aren't the only one in the room. People overhear shit all the time. And if you are noticing something, you can be sure other people are noticing it too. And if you are the only one there you can camoflauge it with very little imagination.
I don't care if you were monica Lewinsky with a mouthful of dick while the President declared war on Israel while he was taking to Arafat. YOu can still tell. Because how would the Prez know Arafat didb't tell. And no one believed him.
- That's "NY" not "YC"
- crap because I was about to post seeing Angelina Jolie eating pussy at the local Yankee Candle.
- DL wasn't in existence when Johnny Carson died, whoever printed that.
- Why in hell is Jessica Chastain bearding? I think she's a terrific actress but she's not going to be a lead in romantic comedies like Sandy so who cares about establishing her heterosexuality.
btw that Italian guy is totally my type, big fat black curls
- If you actually want an answer to the question, R402, it's because, having struggled so long to break through, she doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize it now. She understands she has a limited window, given that she's already older, and she just wants to be very careful. Not excusing it, just explaining it.
- Jessica Chastain is gay?
- Heres some substantiated gossip...
Theres a fairly new mexican restaurant in WH that employs an "ex" gay porn star. If you tip him really big hes been known to give one hell of a drink...and im not talking beverages. There have been reports that he works the undercover male celeb circuit quite frequently and pretty much uses his job as his base of operations.
- Heres also something for all the BA fans....
Although hes portrayed as quite the ladies man, that could be just a PR ploy....he plays for both teams...Back when he was "engaged" to a blonde who was a beard early in her career, he accidently was photographed at a hotel with another guy in a very compromising position. The person who did the photographing was on staff of one of the blondes BFFs. When the phots were given to the BFF, she immediately called the blonde who "suddenly" called off the engagement just days before the wedding .
The BFF promised they would never become public to protect the freind and there was a HUGE payoff to the photog...but the pics remain under lock and key...The BFF has files of dirt like that and more on almost every major celeb from the 80's...at some point it will all come out in a book or something im sure
- I have gossip that was witnessed first hand...two young hot male celebs were at a gay club making out...One already established, one still and-up-an-comer. They claim it was for the sake of research for the movie they were filming...The rumors have dogged them both for years...I was there. The were sucking more than blood...and Im not talking Twighlight...this was the 80's.....
- sorry...i meant to say posts 406 and 407 happened in the 90'....(I was typing too fast!)
- cruise and pitt never did that.
- 409...believe what you want, but heres what BP said about it in an interview....
The animosity between the two actors dates back to 1993 when they costarred
in Interview with a Vampire and Brad
said that he hated making the movie because of Tom.
"He bugged me", Brad was quoted saying in published reports at the time.
"There came a point during filming when I started really resenting him. He's
North Pole, Im South. Hes always coming at you with a handshake, where I may
bump into you. There was this underlying competition that got in the way of any
I know that doesnt say anything was going on...but PR has a way of spinning things...could it be that the "competition" was actually "tension" because one wanted something more that the other didnt want to give ???.....just saying....sometimes you really do need to read between the lines....
I lived in LA for many a year...yould be surprised at the things that are witnessed and never really talked about...
- cruise was already well-wrapped up in scientology by that point, so i doubt he'd be so forward as to be 'seen'...
- I miss Celebrity Caterer. Get a proxy, scrub your cookies, post from your phone, but for the love of Martha Stewart please return to us!
- Why is r405 playing games with identifying a pron star when we've been freely naming names of A & B listers on this thread? And who is the BA r406 is talking about? People, this is NOT a BI thread.
- 411...TC was "introduced" to scientology in 1990 through his then wife Mimi Rogers...it wasnt until the mid 90's while married to Nicole Kidman that he became "entrenched"and they gained influence...after 2000 he was completly one of them...
- 406...I assuming the BA is Affleck and the blonde is Paltrow...dont know the bff...maybe O'Donnell ?...they were tight back then
- Re: David O. Russell's new, young child, Entertainment Weekly wrote an article about him back in November. His girlfriend (wife?) is Holly Davis. She worked in the costume department for I Heart Huckabees. She is a dead ringer for his ex wife, as someone upthread noted.
[quote]On a recent sunny morning at New York's Greenwich Hotel, David O. Russell is all smiles when his adorable 20-month-old son, Leo, wanders over mid-interview to hug his dad's leg. ''Leo, can you say hi? Are you being shy?'' the filmmaker says. This is a gentler Russell than you might expect, considering that he came to blows with George Clooney while shooting 1999's Three Kings and then made news again in 2007 when footage of him screaming at Lily Tomlin on the set of I [heart] Huckabees found its way to YouTube. Apparently, just as his new film, Silver Linings Playbook (now in theaters, rated R), suggests, people can change.
- "I lived in LA for many a year...yould be surprised at the things that are witnessed and never really talked about..."
You're right, R410, and that's what I mean. These are things we should talk about!
- This thread is not about BI. post that shit somewhere else. This is about "actual gossip" so say your shit or get out.
- "I lived in LA for many a year...yould be surprised at the things that are witnessed and never really talked about..."
I recently read the same thing in reference to Merv Griffin. Everyone knew he was gay but it wasn't talked about in his circle of actor/political friends. They pretended he was straight.
-  I dont buy her straightness at all, but who knows, maybe she's into dick every once in a while lol
- R408 meant to write:
sorry...i meant to say posts R406 and R407 happened in the 90'....(I was typing too fast!)
R415 meant to write:
R406...I assuming the BA is Affleck and the blonde is Paltrow...dont know the bff...maybe O'Donnell ?...they were tight back then
R421 meant to write:
R404 I dont buy her straightness at all, but who knows, maybe she's into dick every once in a while lol
- I think Chastain is more interested in the publicity she got for "dating" a rich Italian dick.
- Bebe Neuwirth and Whoopi Goldberg had an affair on the set of The Associate. Heard this one for *years*
- Gwen Stefani is as gay as Gavin. Loves poon on the road. Only gets off from anal with men (no wonder Gavin could go for her).
Hillary Clinton's longtime lover is Mary Steenburgen.
- r424, Bebe always thought she was one 'big break' away from being a film sexpot. Unfortunately for her no one in Hollywood really cares about theater actors and they think blonde and stacked when it comes to sexy women. My boyfriend was working out of a major studio then and Bebe's attempt to become an international sex goddess by sleeping with a B-lister like Goldberg was just laughed about. Everyone knew it was going on, which is pretty humiliating by itself for Bebe.
I've heard she's a bitter woman. Sex with Whoop probably didn't help. "The Associate" is kind of fab though, for the crossdressing alone.
- [quote]DL wasn't in existence when Johnny Carson died, whoever printed that.
R401, please. Of course it was. Now be a nice little boy and aplolgize to that poster.
The blatant untruths people post are head shakers.
- Good gossip R425.
I never had an inkling Gwen was even a little bit gay until they started hanging around with the Brange. I thought it was obvious they were all getting it on.
- R426 -
I've always thought Bebe was a very attractive lady and she looks awesome in the lingerie scenes in The Associate. (Whoopi def agreed) I can't disagree with the performance since art was imitating life so thoroughly on that set: a slut playing a slut.
R48-To put it mildly, that's a very suspicious foursome. I'd have to go back and look at some notes for the exact timeline but they've been taking big family holidays together for some time. Before Gwen was even with Gavin the lesbian tales were coming hot and heavy on old message groups. There used to be a groupies sex list that had one girl after another posting about their nights with Gwen. A couple accused her of spreading some nasty rashes.
-  I think you may have misunderstood me, or I wasn't as clear as I could have been. Someone just a few posts before mine asked if Chris Kattan was gay, and I said yes, but he gave the hetero life a try.
I then offered up MY OWN sip of tea by stating that I was nearly positive Dana Carvey(married w/ kids) was gay. I went on to say that the guy I was seeing in the summer of 1885 was a roommate of Dana and his wife, along with 2 screen writers in a rental house in Beechwood Canyon on Alcyonda.
I think you inferred that my bf was somehow involved with Dana. No. This was a very large house with 4 bedrooms, 2 with outdoor access, and a comfy apt. over the 4 car garage. Dana and his wife, just in town from SF, lived together in the chauffeur apt. My friend KN had one of the extra large en suite BR's with it's own outdoor exit. KN is straight. He's since been married twice, and has had a child, but old friends say he can't stay away from the valley strippers. But he is very political now, Bill Maher is his BFF, and very gay friendly and liberal as they come.
- The summer of 1885? You are a vampire? Cool!
- R430 - our most elder of elder gays.
- There is a sex tape featuring a talented young Glee star.
The name of the star, and the nature of "activities" in the tape cannot be released while the show is still popular/ on the air.
- The glee tape is real, as in, I have seen it myself
- Is the Glee star male or female, R435?
- Jane Lynch and Suze Orman scissor fucking. It's not for the weak of heart.
- Mr. Shue fingerbanging Blaine while performing Ain't No Mountain High Enough.
- It's that kid who plays Puck. I haven't watched the show since Season 1 so I can't remember his real name.
- Jayma Mays and NeNe Leakes!!!! Now that's entertainment! Jayma can't get enough pussy in her mouth!!!
- r435, spill on this anonymous gossip site.
- Sex tapes are so 90's lol
- That Hayden Panettiere is into kinky, rough (violent even) sex which made her ex, Milo Ventimiglia and current boyfriend boxer Wladimir Klitscko very uncomfortable causing them to dump her.
Now she's reconciled with and secretly engaged to Wladimir, I wonder what the sex is like, look at them, his dick is probably the size of one of her thighs.
- The size difference is frightening.
- Seriously this all innuendo..Say who the rumours were about .it is a bloody anonymous board for goodness sake.
- Bcz, R446. 95% of what's been posted is pure speculation and invention. 5% is real. And I'm being generous.People with real first hand knowledge are all trying to sell their stories. And that's when the tabloids and Publicists swing into action. It will never see the light of day.
- Burt Reynolds and Loni Anderson's "adopted" son was really his biological son from a fling..
- Another trick is to first spread the rumor which may raise the interest and demand for the now more valuable proof. The person who started the rumor in the first place now approaches several media outlets (or the celebrity/celbrities involved, his/their handlers, or agency/agencies) and can sell the proof for a much higher price than before the public interest came to be.
- [quote]Gwen Stefani is as gay as Gavin. Loves poon on the road. Only gets off from anal with men (no wonder Gavin could go for her).
Huh?! So buttfucking is gay no matter the sexes of those involved? Or gays like to buttfuck women because we're all about the anal??
- Gavin and Gwen are both bi. That's the point. Not that anal is purely gay. Both like anal, open relationships and both sexes. Perfect 'ship!
- You're not too bright, R447. It looks like you have no experience around Hollywood, or have no ability to sort things logically.
Or maybe you're some studio plant. That goes on quite often as well. The fact that the industry is so tied together means that the tabs only report what the studios approve: they're all on the same/sane team of celebrity endorsement.
When really damaging stories get published it's either 1) because the star is becoming too big and therefore seen as dangerous or 2) because the star is washed up and can only get press and create dollars through scandal.
And that's why a forum like this exists. Many of have tried to sell stories, only to be threatened in various ways and shut out around town. At some point the realization comes that publicity and money will not come from witnessing some debauchery. So the gossip is simply spilled for free.
Why not? At the very least people can know just how controlled the industry is, if they're at least willing to listen. And there are many former employees around town that *love* this place: they can vent about the awful celebs they've been around without retribution.
Hey, thanks to the internet the gossip can spread while PAs, rentboys and other industry sluts still get work. That is the appeal of posting gossip here.
- i definitely agree with you R208, i always thought something fishy was going on there with him and the Supernatural cast.
- R 452 so what is the deal with clooney and his contract gf number 1 or number 2 ?? Oh and by the way he has his next one setup and ready to go!
- Did Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Esposito get divorced because he was a drunk who beat her up? And that's why he gave up alcohol?
- r455 - no they got divorced because she walked in on him having sex with a guy. She took the beatings, but she could not take the men.
- So, is Bradly Cooper violent towards women he dates or men too?
And some real gossip... someone posted on one of the Glee threads that Cory Monteith was using drugs (I think coke) again. Now he's in rehab. Whoever posted that was right.
- r359 do you know anyone Keith Urban has hooked up with? I always thought he was gay.
- Is Bradley Cooper really the cum dumpster he is rumoured to be?
- Some dirt I've heard from more than one friend around Beverly Hills is that Kim Kardashian is screwing a female porn star who goes by the name Courtney Devine (real name Sherri Littleton).
But that's the appetizer. The payoff is that Humphries, Ray J and Kanye all prefer men.
Perhaps Kim prefers girls. Nothing but prototype bearding. Nothing changes in entertainment.
- R460 - that makes perfect sense. I could see Kris being into men and Kanye, well, let's just say that episode where he was picking all of Kim's clothes for her speaks for itself. What about the pregnancy - is this a turkey baster situation for Kim the brood sow?
- Cory what's his name from Glee just entered rehab.
- R460, I believe it simply because a lot of female pornstars are more into women than people realize, I know more than a few who've had affairs with female actors/musicians.
They keep each others secrets pretty well though, it's a fairly closed community. The only way I know any of this is that I have dated within the industry. It started with an ex-gf who I dated before she got in the industry, I followed her to California. Dated her off and on, and through her became friends with other performers. Dated a few other girls (not any big names), a camerawoman, and two makeup artists. Went back home for business and other personal reasons, and that's where I am now.
If I was sure I was never going back I might reveal names or give hints, but I don't know what my next move will be and I am still friends with these people. Besides, they're not my secrets to tell.
I just want to confirm that female pornstars dating/fucking actresses and musicians is in fact a thing, and the Kardashian rumour may be legit.
Kanye may be gay.
- Kanye is most likely gay. There was a BI that was guessed to be about his previous beard Amber who was pissed that this muse had to have sex with her new sugar daddy when the previous one was gay and just had her for public apperances.
- [quote]So, is Bradly Cooper violent towards women he dates or men too?
BIs claim he is violent against men as well, against tricks, not against important industry people he sucks (up to) of course.
- Wasn't there a rumor that just after the divorce that Kris was into guys too? He's a hot guy and I never understood why he went to another golddigger after he dumped Kim. If he had run off with Rob Kardashian then THAT would be hot.
Wasn't Kanye supposed to have been involved with some Euro guy?
- Those are some far off statements about Kim and Kris.
Now, Kanye, I can believe is gay but all three in the triangle, no way.
Kim loves dark d too much.
Now, the Bradley Cooper story seems plausible. I will have to look at him more closely.
- No one ever said Kim doesn't like dick, but there is such a thing as bisexuality.
Her and Kanye are a business transaction. She will be on the fame train almost permanently now, because she will always be the mother of Kanye's children/child.
He gets someone who will give him kids and be discreet about his hookups with men.
- This isn't actual gossip, but I just saw it and I'm speechless.
- OK. NO gossip here, but a discussion point: Johnny Depp. He's arguably the biggest movie star in the world. His movies make a fortune, generally, and he makes and has a mountain of money.
He owns houses, plural, in Los Angeles, has his own private island in the Carribean, a yacht, at least one private jet, and properties in France and NYC and the UK.
He ditched his long term love Vanessa Paradis, allegedly had an affair with alleged lesbian, possible bi-sexual Amber Heard, who had a girl friend at the time, but paid a few visits to his movie set and hung out with him.
He was photographed ONCE, falling almost to his knees,needing assistance to walk to his car after a drunken night in NYC. He has in the past, been a rumored drug user, heavy drinker, and pot smoker.
Right now, he is off the radar. He has a big movie coming out this summer, but things are extremely quiet. When it's time to churn out the PR, there will be a few featured articles from friendly sources like Vanity Fair, etc. talking about his "journey" and how hard the break up was, and how much he loves his kids.
There'll be an interview with Rolling Stone talking about his run as a rock star playing his music and singing with legends. But there will be no real, spontaneous, juicey gossip and there is definitely some gossip out there.
Leo DiCaprio has also done a quick fade. He has a movie coming out soon. Gatsby. Soon we will see canned photos of Leo womanizing again, and perhaps an article, except he usually refuses to do any articles or interviews. Yet no real gossip. Nada.
I only offer this as proof that the tabloid rags are all house organs for the huge PR firms who handle these mega-stars. We get nothing real.
Look at the Paris Hilton Crowd. Yes, even her. Most of her former friends have moved on. They are partnered in business ventures, restaurants, clubs, fashion, etc. She has done nothing. No one of those people wants anything to do with her. She has a whole new crew of "friends." Probably the only know pigs from the old crowd who have not evolved are the Davis boys.
Paris Hilton hangs around with thugs who are as bad if not worse than the slime Lindsay Lohan associates with. And Paris does drugs. She regularly makes an ass of herself in clubs too, like Lohan, but no one covers her shenangians. She never gets pilloried like Lohan, and her arrests are hushed up.
The point is there are drug addicts, (and people who sell drugs or pimp for their celebrity friends) alcoholics, wife beaters, kinky sex addicts, actors who are into group activities, who use private homes to have sex and drug parties, and all kinds of seriously good gossip and we never ever get any of it.
You'd think some random person who knows would tell. Because the tabloids aren't going to buy it.Instead you will give yourself away and be ostracized. But if you get it out, and it becomes widespread you'll finally be creating a market for future gossip sales.
- actors who are into group activities..
- R471, you'd be surprised. A lot of "squeaky clean" images into group.
- R471 well that came out of left field lol
- Not sure if he still is, but Fallon had a coke problem while at SNL, also sounded like an asshole from a friend who worked there.
- Michael Arden is cheating on his boyfriend with Hillary Swank's attorney
- Not the first time I've heard that about Mr Ackles, although I also got the impression from the same people that that stopped when he settled down with his partner.
- ahh, so R471 is talking about his younger days? that would make sense then.
- R476 Care to share? I can say what I heard was in Vancouver several years ago, he would have been on supernatural I'm pretty sure. Hes can be a heavy drinker I've heard also, not just the party drinking either.
- I totally agree r470
Lots of speculation over on the JD thread
- [R474} Care to elaborate on Jimmy Fallon? Was he dating guys when on SNL? I hope he's not an asshole. Why does your friend say that?
- Harvey Fierstein was on WWHL last night and said when he did a guest appearance on Murder, She Wrote he found gloryholes on the Universal set and showed them to Angela Lansbury. The next day they were covered.
Gay men don't fuck pussy. Ray J fucked Kim.
Ray J is not gay.
Does anyone have any gossip on Paul Thomas Anderson? What happened between him and Fiona Apple? Is he actually faithful to Maya? The Master was really, really dull.
- Kourtney Kardashian is a lesbian. She was involved in a lengthy relationship with Courtney Semel the daughter of Terry Semel. Courtney Semel is like the lesbian version of 1960's Warren Beatty in Hollywood. KK sleeps in a different room from Scott Disick(who wouldn't) and they only "do it" when KK wants another baby. I have never heard that Kim or Khloe are gay, but Kim has her lickker license when called upon to put on a show for her beaux of the moment.
- Who is Orlando seeing R-343, a man or woman? Hope he gets custody, he seems to really love his kid.
- lol R482, that's priceless. Jessica should've investigated that rather than going to random towns murdering people.
- What about that lawsuit stating Kourtney had sex with a guy from a photo shoot and that he's Mason's real dad? That guy looks more like Mason than Scott.
- R486 /SWF that's some good gossip. Never would have suspected KK was gay but her relationship with Scott is defnitely empty. I'm familar with the other Courtney - she was linked to Lindsay Lohan right?
Any other insight on that family? Will they do pretty much anything for gain and does Scott get to do ladies or boys on the side? Thanks!
- I can sort of believe the Kourtney Kardashian thing because she is so cold and her relationship with Scott is very peculiar. I do know of some people who run in the same circles as Scott and apparently he cheats a lot, no surprise there.
- I don't care about the Kardashian clan. That is all so contrived. I want to read gossip about genuine stars.
- Well perhaps you can simply avoid reading Kardashian related posts R493? This isn't a website just for you hon.
- [R486] I had plenty o true celeb stories and I enjoyed posting them for 3 months. And then a kindly gentleman started a burn thread on me(about 50% of the posts were nice) and after it reached 200+ replies in 2 days the webby removed the thread. I decided that I would go anonymous like everyone else in DL.
So, for all who complain(not you of course)that the gossip is to vague, and no one names names anymore, well...I tried.
- Can swf or someone do a recap of the gay gossip swf posted in nutshell form?
- If you are really that interested, and have some time to kill, just Google: Data Lounge swf on the verge of a breakdown and it's all there.
But honestly, I don't think it's worth the bother. What made my stuff different is I would name names and tell stories with details. Apparently that is fairly uncommon here. Most people are in fear of being found out and losing their position.
Due to my misanthropic reclusive life with money, I'm just way past fearing anything. I attempted suicide last year, and it could happen again. So I have nothing to lose.
But I am feeling a bit more human these days. Until I was the subject of that awful thread, I was almost upbeat.
- It showed swf...the upbeat part...and you are wonderful....I read that heinous thread of typicalDl trash talk before it was taken down....I don't blame you a bit for going anon...just glad you are back...I like to think that the unspoken masses on here genuinely enjoy you in every way and the sad few messes that posted the negative crap are the vocal minority that always try to bring down posters and threads they feel they can wallow their crap filled lack of humor or wit in...there really are a few too many on here but I have been reading for 15 years and you are truly a breath of fresh air...stay strong...you are appreciated more than you know
- R497 Love you baby, ignore the haters!
Anyway, any gossip on the Magic Mike guys esp Bomer? It seems everyone fears revealing anything on him even blind item gossip sites, and i'm sure he's not that "clean"
- Oh, I am sorry that I can't help you with that group of relatively new heart throbs. My stuff tends to be a bit more vintage. Now, I'm not talking vintage as in Rock Hudson or Tony Perkins, but late 80's through 2008 are my golden years. It never hurts to ask though. For instance, I only received the Air Traffic Control chart for Travolta's Qantas 707 about a year ago(which solved the Blind Item which was bumped last night). Until I spilled my stuff, it had been universally assumed to be Tammy. And the thread has been around for 2 years!!
One thing you can trust, if I don't know something, I will say so. Contrary to the burn thread, my writing is not creative.
- What about Burt Reynolds?
- R500 It's okay, thanks anyway.
- I thought Chris Kattan deliberately portrayed himself as gay during the opening monologue when Eric McCormack hosted SNL. Although it was in an exaggerated comedic way, he was playing himself, and not a gay character. Because of that and the show's tendency to cast him as a femme, I always assumed he was out to the cast.
- Hey swf.., er, R497! One of the unspoken masses here - was enjoying your posts tremendously, then took a small DL hiatus and missed the negative drama. All I can say is that you are more resilient than perhaps you think if you've survived a classic DL hazing ritual. SO glad you're still here and dishing. Never let the bastahds get you down.
- [R504] Back atcha babe!
- Can someone please summarize some of the swf gossip?
- [quote]. For instance, I only received the Air Traffic Control chart for Travolta's Qantas 707 about a year ago(which solved the Blind Item which was bumped last night).
Could someone please link this thread? I can't seem to find it.
- Love swf. Her shit is legit.
- Never mind. I found it.
- Thanks, lady swf. Take care and stay chill and cheery xoxo
- anonymouswf, Come join us at the Datalounge Facebook group. No one is anonymous, so it's still snarky but not mean spirited. You can always go under an assumed name. Please come and liven the place up a bit.
- [quote]PS: Heather Graham slept with Ali to get to Bono but he didn't want her!
I'd love to hear more about that.
- Hey swf, I love your gossip. Any gossip on closeted lesbians?
- That's my request too - closted and out ones as well pls!
- Seeing as Amy Pascal has been mentioned as an alleged power dyke, did she cast Rooney Mara for Dragon Tattoo? Strings attached?
- If so, Rooney must be a bad lay, as no sequel plans appear on the horizon from Sony
- r516, I think that has more to do with David Fincher's famed scorched earth policy he has when he fights with TPTB.
He's kept a low profile, and he apparently had quite the battle with the studio.
[quote]Oh, I am sorry that I can't help you with that group of relatively new heart throbs. My stuff tends to be a bit more vintage.
swf, Hmm, that's odd, because you posted about Kourtney K at R486
And you also said
[quote]One thing you can trust, if I don't know something, I will say so. Contrary to the burn thread, my writing is not creative.
So the post about KK@ 486 is 100% true then?
- R518 The Kartrashians are always old news. Even if it has not happened yet it's old.
- I don't want any info on the gross Kardashians.
- swf, any info on girls-on-girls is always appreciated, as it's in short supply around here.
- I will gladly address the issue. I said and meant that my cranial hard drive is positively loaded with what would be considered "old news concerning an old group of celebrities" by the DL crowd who think 35 is approaching senility.
I'm 50 for god's sake! That is my demo. But, because of the connections I have made throughout my life, I still get some interesting intel from week to week via phone or email.
The Kortney Kardashian-Courtney Semel story was given to me at least 4 years ago by someone whose daughter attended high school with KK.
I am not going to defend my authenticity again after this. I did compose ONE defensive post in the SWF burn thread, and this will be the last ever. You either accept me, or you don't. Do you understand that I am doing this for my enjoyment? I have no life. I don't even enjoy spending my money. The only use of my small fortune which has brought me pleasure has been possessing the where with all to fund the youthful joys of others.
I had the life of one in a million. The only thing which brings me smiles is sharing the experiences with those who have an interest in shoe business history of the past quarter century.
If I happen on a tasty tale about Jennifer Lawrence or Tay Tay, I might share it. I feel somewhat differently about potentially harming a young, still learning and growing, human.
Whereas, I have zero guilt over exposing the stupidity or just plain anecdotes concerning those old enough to know better.
So, are y'all all in?
- [quote]So, are y'all all in?
With both left feet, sistah! Some of us share your demographic (chronological, if not socio-stratospheric), and greatly appreciate both your tasty tales and your charming sensibility.
- Agree on leaving alone people under 30. But for the over 30s, please do.
- James Gandolfini dirt?
- Swf seems really awesome. Glad she's still around.
- Swf, soooo glad you're here. Your suggestions sound fine to me!
I so wish this forum had a DM feature where I could reach out to you personally.
I'd call you up and we could talk. I'm a great listener and grew up in the 80s. (straight female here...)
- [quote] When really damaging stories get published it's either 1) because the star is becoming too big and therefore seen as dangerous . . .
That's ridiculous. You sound like some conspiracy kook from the 1950s. Wait, maybe you're right. I have Louella on the phone.
- R525, James Gandolfini is an ass man. He loves women's ass.
- You've got another admirer here SWF!
I like your comment about young hollywood too. I would hate to have had all my 20something mistakes broadcast.
Can you dish anything on Christy Turlington and any of the other 90s models? Seems like they might have been in your circle?
- [quote]So, are y'all all in?
- Supermodel Cara Delevigne (sp) is bisexual.
- Thanks, swf. That seems fair. xo
- here for the Christy T. gossip. I have heard that her and Kara Young were in a legit relationship for a while, and then there was that infamous kiss with Cindy Crawford...
- I know there were rumours about Christy and Lauren Hutton too. I've wondered about her and Ali Hewson too.
Was Kara Young married to that photographer Sante something? I remember they were all frriends.
Forgive my ignorance but the infamous Cindy kiss?
- This is not gossip, but it is something for anyone who follows Christy Turlington which will add to your affection for her. I read tonight that she spent her own cash, not a tax saving foundation scheme, to purchase a building in NYC. She had it completely renovated and designed to house women with their children who need to flee their homes due to domestic violence.
Once in a while it's nice to type something positive! Forgive me for going off topic...it won't happen again!
I wasn't a huge fan, but I am now.
- One of my friends was absolutely obsessed with Christy Turlington at the peak of the supermodel era so I've kind of followed her career. She does seem quite different from her colleagues of the day or models in general. She went back to college and got her degree and has become a bit of an activist:
[quote] In 2010 Turlington founded "Every Mother Counts" (EMC), a campaign to end preventable deaths caused by pregnancy and childbirth around the world. Every Mother Counts informs, engages, and mobilizes new audiences to take action to improve the health and well-being of girls and women worldwide.EMC was founded after the completion of Christy's documentary, No Woman, No Cry, a film about maternal mortality in Tanzania, Bangladesh, Guatemala, and the United States.
And I remember reading this years ago:
[quote]Christy Turlington and Jason Patric—Regular customers, 18-20% tippers. She EATS.
I'm not sure how she put up with Jason Patric, but I loved reading that she enjoys eating.
- [quote]I heard that Dinah Shore is black, and that she would never have a child by Burt Reynolds, because she was afraid it would turn out black.
You mean Loni Anderson, eh?
Dinah Shore's parents were Russian Jews who immigrated to Tennessee.
- The legend of Dinah Shore being Bi-Racial has been floating around since my mother was in her 30's. I doubt it, but I tend to find where there is a lot of smoke for a long time, there may be some sliver of fire. Just remember, when DS was a contract player back in the days of old Hollywood, the studios could create any sort of background for the actor/ess they chose. A Black grandmama could be easily hidden.
Reynolds could not have children. I would imagine had he been in his younger years today, with all the developments in infertility treatments, he may have been able to become a dad.
But this is really all moot, because Dinah and Burt were bearding for each other, and that's all there is to it. Those were not the days when a 50 year old woman looks like Demi or Michelle Pfeiffer at 54. Dinah was a mature looking 55 who carried herself and dressed like a 65 year old woman of today. A very nice lady, but the idea of an A++ list leading man being deeply in love with a woman who looks like his mom was a stretch even when we didn't think all handsome men were gay.
By the time I met Burt he was in his late 50's. At that time he may as well have hung a sandwich board around his neck saying
- Were Lonnie Anderson and Pam Seals in on the bearding? I could see Seals motivation as she was a waitress.
- Nailed it again, swf!
Nobody believes me when I say this, but Christy Turlington's distinctive nose came from a botched nose job. Care to confirm?
- There was a Christy Turlington thread in the fall where her nose job was discussed. Someone posted an early modeling photo and her nose was much wider (but still small).
- Amidst all your glee try to remember that just because a poster has taken on a "persona" and MAY be the recipient of gossip, that does not render that gossip any more accurate than other gossip. It is still gossip from an anonymous source. Even gossip from a known and/or reliable source is still gossip but this isn't even that.
Don't mean to be a party pooper. You may now return to your salivatory dreams of being in the know about celebrities.
- 100% positive about this: Macaulay Culkin and Pete Doherty are fucking each other.
I feel kind of sad for Macaulay, because he's like a little schoolgirl around Pete. Both using lots of drugs, of course. They spend their days fucking, using drugs, painting and writing.
- Also - the gossip about Ali Hewson (Bono's wife) is true. She loves beautiful women, and takes really good care of them. She is lovely inside and out. Really nice lady.
- I've always had a soft spot for Macaulay Culkin. I hope his happy.
- That's nice to hear R546.
In regards to Christy's nose. She has said it was broken playing hockey when she was a teen. I feel like she'd admit to a nose job now as she's very anti-plastic surgery these days. Has anyone on DL met her? Any good firsthand stories?
- One of Mac's paintings:
- R549, he had a fantasy about Paul Simon and John Lennon?
- We down?
- Did DL go down after the Lesbian WebMaster post went up a few hours ago?
- Something odd is happening to DL, whatever it is.
- SNL tonight: the last sketch on auto tune was funny.
- Thank god.
I thought it was just me. I can get threads from the insite search, but there's no threadlist.
Thank god I saved all the gossip related threads this time. I learned my lesson after the WM nuked all the ones with excellent producer/director gossip.
- This type of a glitch happened a few months ago. For some reason only threads on threadwatcher come up and are accessible for posting. I wonder what triggered it.
What's the Lesbian Webmaster talk?
- Part 2 anyone?
- If that's true R532, does that mean the rumoured relationship with Rita Ora is legit.
By the way, does anyone know who Freja Erichsen is dating now, she always seems to date fellow models.
And what ever happened to Amanda Moore? Is she still modeling and who is her current gf.
- Nice one, r545. I thought Macaulay was good enough in Party Monster that he'd be getting some more work. I bet he's absolutely uninsurable at this point. Maybe he will come out now.
Pete should loose some weight if he can help it. He's a good lyricist and will have an enduring relevance in fashion and culture - one would hope he lives to see that for himself. Maybe he will come out as well.