- Not only too lazy to link a pic, but too lazy to capitalize your heartthrobs name? You must be in the throes of lust, or something.
- Shear Moore
- Shemar Moore
- OP you're going to be ashamed of saying this in about five years' time.
- i'd kinda' like to say jensen ackles, at least in the face, but i hear he's a raging republican so i'm going to go with marco dapper. dapper is the whole package.
- Its funny, but if you actually search "handsomest man in the world", this Arab guy keeps popping up. I have no idea who he is.
- OP, are you ill? Nicholas Hoult is F. U. G. L. Y. Fugly.
- I don't think that it could ever be narrowed down to just one "most" handsome, but I can say that men like Rob Lowe, Brad Pitt, Ashton Kutcher, and Shemar Moore, when they were about 25 years old, would be within the top 1% of handsome men.
On the other hand, I just googled OP's object of lust, and he is a little Eddie Munster looking thing. He does not even look like a grown man.
- Matt Bomer.
- Idris Elba
It's hard to pick just one, but he should be considered.
- Adam Lambert - gorgeous
- Henning Baum
- Google Nico Santucci. We were very good friends when he was doing all of the Armani cologne ads. At 6' 165 he was a far better version of Brad Pitt, when he was younger. Too bad he doesn't have naked pics online.
- Shemar is gorgeous. He isnt out, is he? Brad Pitt was most handsome in his 20s. Clooney was a close second. Neither Pitt nor Clooney can compete at this stage. I can't think of anyone in their prime that can compete.
- Keanu Reeves but he often goes out of his way to look like shit.
- Without a doubt, Nacho Figueras, the Ralph Lauren model and Polo player. No one can touch his beauty.
- Hrithik Roshan
- OP, Nicholas Hoult is handsome but I think he talent is deceiving you into a belief that he's the most handsome man in the world.
Simon Nessman is objectively the most handsome man in the world right now.
- Uh ... no on Simon Nessman, r18. He looks like every other dark haired male model, and the cigarette in his hand ruins it.
- Carter Oosterhouse
- Nate Berkus
- No, Keanu Reeves.
- Andre Van Noord, most handsome over-45 in the world.
- He was the obnoxious kid in "About a Boy". Looks like a character from Lord of the Rings..
- Jon Hamm and his Hammaconda.
- My boyfriend.
- Gabriel Aubry is the handsomest, but I don't find him very sexy. I think I need flaws.
- Channing Tatum
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
- Nathan from the male supermodels thread
- It's still either Man Bangs or Lonely Boy.
- R6 that guy is Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohamad al Maktoum the crown prince of Dubai and he is a hottie - but a short ass
- Tom Selleck is DEFINITELY in the top 5
- I prefer pretty to handsome.
- bump for handsome mens
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Nicholas Hoult just broke up with his girlfriend of two years.
- Lee Pace
- Hernan Drago
- Kearny Reeves - he can be both handsome and pretty - not an easy feat.
Also, I wonder if his 1/4 Asian-ness made him more desirable. At least, a bit more exotic than most other genetic good-looking guys.
- Richard Madden
- Spanish model Jon Kortajarena.
- Robert Sheehan. Whilst us Irish are an attractive enough race I really did not think we had it in us to produce such hotness.
- If I were a man, I wouldn't mind looking like James Marsden or Keanu Reeves.
- Matt Bomer, Jon Hamm, and Henry Cavill (three way tie for me!)
Can someone make a movie where they play brothers?
- Hoult was incredibly dorky looking in About a Boy. He did indeed turn out well. I'm shocked.
- Donald Trump, apparently
- David Gandy.
- I would post his picture, but I don't want anybody else lusting after him but me.
falling in love again.
- Another vote for Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan.
- Technically, no longer in the world but still it's hard to beat the young Paul Newman imho. Handsomest man ever.
- Today it's Jamie Dornan.
- Simon Nessman has one of the most perfect faces I've ever seen. Symmetrical, flawless bone structure and skin like butter. His body type is not my cup of tea, but it definitely is good for modeling men's haute couture.
Is he mixed with something? I know he's Canadian. Maybe some First Nation/aboriginal ancestry there. It would explain his gorgeous skin.
- R54, this says he's 1/2 Austrian, 1/2 Scottish.
He's as adorable as you said.
- This is easy. The most handsome man in the world is Garrett Neff.
- Here's a link to Garrett Neff that should work.
- My boyfriend--but I'm not posting a picture because you bitches are cat-mean.
- There are so many random guys I see walking around who are way hotter than any guy in Hollywood.
- Most of these men are very gay looking and very sort of squeaky clean, which is how it should be.
Knocks the theory that gay men mostly fancy str8 guys, out of the ball park.
- Elias Koteas, he looka like a maaaan.
- [quote]There are so many random guys I see walking around who are way hotter than any guy in Hollywood.
I so agree with this, except in London, not LA,
Also, there are many gay guys who are far more attractive in the real world, than the few famous gays or believed to be gays, everyone on DL talks about all the time.
- You couldn't be more right, R62. Unfortunately, they don't have websites to which we can link to show them in all their shirtless glory.
- R62, agreed.
- Can't believe there aren't more mentions of Matt Bomer.
He is perfection.
- Yep. Matt Bomer, Henry Cavill and r30's guy are definitely my top 3
- [quote]OP, are you ill? Nicholas Hoult is F. U. G. L. Y. Fugly.
Continued proof that regardless of who they might be, even the hottest guys on earth are routinely torn to fucking shreds on DL. Also continued proof that many DLers lack a fundamental understanding that their PERSONAL aesthetic preferences in terms of men do not necessarily have to match those in general, and that just because YOU do not find someone attractive doesn't mean that the majority of the world shares your opinion.
As for Nicholas Hoult, he is undeniably beautiful, and I challenge anyone who's seen "A Single Man" to try and argue otherwise. Tom Ford did for him in that movie what Anthony Minghella did for Jude Law in "The Talented Mr. Ripley": through artful use of tanning, highlighting, makeup and lighting, both men were transformed from merely very good looking into ethereal beauties with looks bordering on god-like perfection.
- Word, R67.
- For years after I first saw this ad, I thought this Calvin Klein Jeans model from 1997 was "the most handsome man in the world." Never saw him again afterwards.
- so funny anonymous 13 said Nico Santucci WHILE I WAS WATCHING him on TV! he was on the Food Network tonight. I had not heard of him before but NOW i just wrote him a **CRUSH** letter on FB
- R70, What was Nico doing on the Food Channel? Chasing fame post all of his Armani cologne ads? You should have seen him 20 years ago when he was in his prime, looking either like Brad Pitt or George Michaels, at 6' 170 lbs (and I won't discuss his other measurements) and as a professional gigolo with a very high end and famous clientele. Did you google Nico? LOL
- If I said, you would trolldar me.
- My neighbour Brad.
- I'd love to tell you all, except....I don't want anybody else lusting after my fantasy boyfriend but myself.
- Nicholas Hoult is up there
- Me! After all, I'm a STAH!
- That guy Brad from the show The Bachelor
- I agree with R34...Tom Selleck is a very handsome man. That face! And nice manly body. I just wish he had a deep sexy voice. And his little girl laugh is a boner killer. I think he must be a Princess Tiny Meat....but I could pro live with that.
- Nathan Lane
- My husband (I'm a guy), then Hugh Jackman.
- R70, Nico has always been a gigolo, bragging about making more than $10,000 per weekend. Check out his long series of Armani cologne ads when he actually looked hot. Unless you consider swapping girls, or having sex with a girl in front of another man bi behavior, Nico is straight. He does brag about watching his older brothers have sex by the age of 5.
- Keanu Reeves used to be the most handsome man in the world.
- Raoul Bova hands down. If you are old like he and I am that is.
- It's me, isn't it?
- R83 Raoul Bova is handome.... but the handsomest ever is fellow Italian, Terence Hill (Mario Girotti).
He's unknown in the US, but in his prime he was up there with Brando in looks. Google some images of him.
- I always thought Hiram Keller from Fellini Satyricon was the most beautiful man in the world.
- Madonna and Raul Bova... commercial for Max Factor:
- Garrett Neff, a Calvin Klein model.
- Generally speaking, I would not throw William Levy or Patrick Dempsey out of bed, but for me, the most handsome man in the world would have to be Mark from Westlife. He is positively gorgeous.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Mark Feehily Contestants X Factor Studios JR4ox89AFBwl.jpg
- "Simon Nessman is objectively the most handsome man in the world right now."
No one is "objectively" the most handsome man in the world. Right now or at any time.
Handsomeness is subjective.
But you all know that!
- I would let him use my last towel and eat my turkey meatballs.
- Jake Gyllenhaal.
Yes, I'm serious. He's beautiful.
- Ezra Miller ;-)
- No one will agree w/ me but, presently, Christian Bale.
- More Garrett Neff
- Matt Bomer, no one comes close to how beautiful he is, in my opinion at least.
- Bradley James
- Tom Selleck:Number 1. The photo of him in Monte Carlo in a tux is one of the most attractive pics of any adult man, ever.
James Garner when young.
- I liked his chest hair on MERLIN, R97.
- I am way too hung up on Penn Badgley, the version with chest hair.
- Gale Harold
- I pose a question - don't flame me - BUT
Who is the current MALE Sharon Stone???
- What was that bullshit the last season of GG, R100, about his hair? I thought he looked great. I hope he and Chace live happily ever after together. And invite me over for a three-way from time to time.
- What is Gale returning to, R101?
- The male equivalent of Sharon Stone is.....was Brando?
- William Levy
- During the Magnum PI series, I had a terrible crush on Tom Selleck, and before him it was Robert Conrad. I haven't had much interest in any actors since they both got old. I live in a small town in the South, and I never did any "coming out", but I developed the big crush on several of the best looking men in this town, and I would become good friends with the object of my lust by patronizing his business, going to the same church, going to the Lions, Rotary, JayCees, or whereever he was active, inviting his family to spend time with mine at my family's lake place, and go fishing with me, as I have a great bass boat. Some of them are easier to seduce than others, but eventually I got some dick from every man that I considered the sexiest one alive in real life. Crushes on actors, singers, or other celebrities is just frustration.
- Probably some guy in Scandinavia.
On that note, while it's nearly impossible to answer this question, Chris Hemsworth as Thor would be up there for me.
- Many of you clearly have Prosopagnosia.
- I just saw the most handsome man on chaturbate.
His name is diegodiego from andalucia Spain.
I have noticed that there are often very handsome men from Spain, I mean VERY handsome.
- op needs a doctor, quick. Give this girl a shot of good taste before she's lost forever.
- Le Duc Thinh :)))))
- Thomas Beaudoin
- My money goes to Lukas Ridgeston.
But I will say "the most handsome" does not necessarily mean "the sexiest". The sexiest man on earth to me is Tim McGraw.