- Fat people and short men.
- People like OP
- OP, you sound so easy to like.
- Catty, stuck up gay men like R1
- Homeless, crazy or just regular weirdos who shout or say things to you on the street as you walk by
- Vaginas, and things that look or slightly whiff of vaginas, or things that sound like vaginas when the wind blows o'er them, like sad empty jugs of vagina.
- Visible nose hair
- People smoking cigarettes or cigars
People chomping on chewing gum
- Men spitting
men wearing pants really low so almost all of their underwear briefs show
people who eat garlic and their breath and body reek of garlic
- visible nose hairs, for sure.
flip flops in bars, or on black people.
people that look at their napkins after they wipe their mouths. wtf are they looking for?
people that are proud of themselves on facebook. its hard to explain but we all have close friends that are big talkers to their universe of friends but we all know the truth behind their bags of bullshit and if you're like me, you wanna call em out publicly on fb so they'll stfu.
i hate people that talk in elevators. either to me or to other people. it's such a small space, nobody gives a shit how your weekend was, bob.
people that look like zombies at 6am when they're walking their dogs. oh, and they look like idiots walking with their little bag of trinkets when the dog is done.
when restaurant servers have nasty fingernails, and when they tuck their check books into the back of their pants. how is this not a health department violation?
bottoms that are not 'fresh.'
people that walk around barefoot outdoors (shiver to think what Kelly Clarkson's feet look like).
hate people that don't respect your personal space. was at the drug store last week and an asian lady was standing so close to me that I could feel her breathing on my neck, and I wanted to puke, and even when I moved up, she continued to keep the same distance behind me, finally I turned around and asked for a little room.
small talk. I freaking hate it. my dry cleaner called me unfriendly last week because he tried engaging me in pleasantries and I just threw my credit card on the counter and said "Im in a rush."
- [quote]People wearing shoes in my home or anyone's home. Shoes are filthy.
I have to agree with this. I always take my shoes off right at the door mat before I walk inside the house because the thought of all those germs getting on my floors grosses me out. Think about all the places our shoes go when we're outside: Filthy sidewalks, public restroom floors, etc.
- Noisy, bossy "Sean Cody" bottoms. STFU already.
- Kelly Clarkson.
People that go outside in their pajamas, even if it's just to fetch a newspaper.
Old ladies and men who do not shower and think they can cover the stench of their unbathed bodies with perfume.
Flip flops when not at the beach.
Barney Frank's physical appearance (great guy, though)
People that go right next to my cardio machine when there are 80 available (usually old, out of shape men)
- I'm curious, R11 - what meds did you just go off of?
- Slaughtered civilians.
- Guys who get stars tattooed on them. It looks so stupid. What's the point of having a bunch of stars tattooed on your body? I mean how unimaginative can you get? What's next, circles? Triangles? To me it just says, "I am stupid."
- People who complain that they can't afford shoes.
- fresh spit on the sidewalks
moist shopping cart handles
clerks who use saliva to moisten fingers for counting bills (*%#!)
coughing into hands then offering handshake
i hate that kind of spit. period.
- Wow, some of you (OP, R11) are quite the hothouse flowers.
- People clipping fingernails and toenails in public, oblivious to your angry stare when yellowed crust lands on you.
People eating on the subway. It's like eating on the toilet.
Kardashians, Jersey Shore people and other reality folk.
The tea party.
People who don't scoop their pets' poop.
- So much mental illness on this thread, even for Datalounge.
- Short people got no reason ...short people got no reason to live!
- Tiny little shit-machine dogs.
On second thought, they can be useful ...just tie 'em to the end of a long pole & use 'em to dust windows.
- R11 wins the prize.
Unfortunately the prize is a pair of flip flops, presented by a black man who is wearing them.
- Asking people to take off their shoes before entering your home is crass.
And such worry about germs is one reason people get sick.
Clean is good, but OBSESSIVE cleanliness weakens the immune system.
- Some good ones here. I hate spit too. Here are some more:
public restrooms that aren't sparkling clean
- ITA @ R26. I'd rather take my chances with whatever 'might' be on the bottom of your shoes than have you stinking up my house with your smelly shoeless feet.
Why does this one always come up? You would think people were walking around with an inch of slime on the bottom of their shoes the way the "no shoes indoors" team goes on about it. Hello!! Do you not have a mat outside and another one inside your door for people to wipe their feet?
- It's common in many parts of the world, R28, including Scandinavia and Central Europe.
- R29... no it's not. Dear, I'm writing from Europe.
- Due to climate maybe, r29? If you have to for winter boots you might as well do it all the time.
- So, R29, do the people in those countries take off their shoes before walking into their office buildings to work all day? What about restaurants? I mean, one would think if shoes are carrying some sort of plague, you wouldn't want to wear them ANYWHERE indoors.
- So am I, R30 - I'm a Dutch guy living in Ireland. Where have you traveled and to whose houses have you been invited that you can speak with such certainty? I, along with other guests, have been asked to remove my shoes everywhere from Gothenburg to Sofia. It's not a bad custom at all, you know, nor is it uncommon.
- R11, what is your objection to the blacks wearing flip flops?
- trampstamps on fat eldergays
- It's courtesy when you're invited to people's houses, R32.
- People, usually young men in groups, who shout insults at people from their cars.
Stepping on a snail or slug when barefoot. Slugs are worse as they don't even give that warning crack.
The keyboards on the public access computers at library, and the ones at work. Shook one the other day and so much crap came out, including fingernail clippings.
My neighbour. Plays Mr Community Good Guy and is everyone's mate, then bashes and torments his wife.
People who are cruel to animals.
Little kids who lick the handles of shopping trolleys when sitting in that section up front, but they are better than the parents who sometimes let kids ride in the section where other people's groceries have to sit.
Peas, especially when you bite into something you did not anticipate would contain peas. Sneaky fuckers.
Seeing a baby spit out a dummy (pacifier) and the parents who will pick it up and suck in it to clean it. Saw a woman do this yesterday on the train. Filthy. Buy two fricking dummies.
- Foot fetisheists who invent reasons for me to "have" to remove my shoes in their homes.
- Why don't Americans take off their shoes when entering their houses?
I'm Taiwanese and love in America. Being raised by An Asian family, it's always been expected (or rather, the norm) to take off your shoes when going in he house. But, when I went to visit my caucasian friend at her house, I noticed that she kept her shoes on. When I took mine off, she told me that I didn't have to do so. Why don't Americans take off their shoes? Don't you think it's dirty when you wear your outdoor shoes inside?
- The practice of taking shoes off can be found throughout Asia. It is also common in Scandinavia and in Hawaii and Alaska. In Japan, many homes have a getabako, or shoe cupboard where shoes are stored. Taking shoes off is a symbolic gesture that leaves the outer world behind. Shoes are traded for comfortable slippers and home becomes a separate sanctuary.
- I have lived in Europe for 30 years. I have never been asked to take my shoes off before entering a home.
- Where in Europe, R41?
- Italy. Germany.
- I know many people that prefer that you remove your shoes in their homes. In the USA and Europe.
In fact, on this topic, when I lived in Munich, Germany, my gym (Leo's) insisted that you never wore the same shoes from the street onto the gym floor. It was a big deal.
- I don't give a rat's ass what they do in other countries, you don't bring your dog shit, sluggish, and who knows what else, infested shoe soles in my damned home.
Don't like it? Hit the bricks.
Uh...lol... well of course in a gym.
But in peoples homes, no. Perhaps with a certain class of people.
But a gathering of stylish, well dressed people required to take their shoes of for a dinner party?
- In the US (northeast) it is considered rude to ask an adult to take off their shoes indoors. Only children are required to in most 'nicer' homes.
If you're having a party, consider the fact that your guests have put some thought into their entire outfit including which shoes to wear. They won't want to walk around barefoot, in socks or (dear God!) a pair of slippers you have provided.
Sorry, but when we Americans think about going shoeless indoors, it reminds us of those stinky ball pits at Chuck-e-Cheese. It's for kids, not adults.
sex when camping
people who can't leave a loo the same way they found it - CLEAN!!!
- Thank you R47 for explaining it better than I did.
- What kind of streets are you living on that are piled high with feces and other disgusting matter that will be brought into homes?
- The only thing crass, r46 is your bullheaded lack of socialization that refuses to understand that in many people's homes throughout the world, taking shoes off before trodding into the living areas is customary.
- A thread for Sei Shōnagon (清少納言, lesser councilor of state Sei)
- Right R51 ... that's exactly what nicely dressed people want to do... sit around socks.
Men in suits or nice jackets...with socks.
Women in designer dresses having to take of their Manolo Blahniks to eat dinner in their stockings.
You are a joke.
Yeah, right, r53, whenever we host an event we make it mandatory to remove shoes. Not.
We are talking about day to day living.
- My friend has white carpeting and likes people to take off their shoes in messy weather. I oblige. But I also am not the type of person who wants to sit around with a bunch of people in smelly socks. I would never ask someone to remove their shoes. Better to keep your mouth shut and break out the vacuum later if you're hosting a party and worried about dirt. Some people don't mind. Others do.
- I live in mostly in the Northeastern USA and most people ask or simply remove their shoes, especially in the winter. Some of you clods arguing about taking off shoes are disgusting and disrespectful.
- Do you also have plastic slipcovers?
- Exactly R56. And if it's winter and the dinner party is a bit more formal, people carry their indoor shoes in a bag and put them n at the door. They don't use the same footwear they were wearing while trudging through snow, sand, salt, gravel
- I'm not mad at all of you, I'm mad at the dirt!
- I knew the days Christina wore her shoes in the house, and let me tell you, the little cunt paid her dues for doing so.....
- I live in central Canada and I've noticed that people here seem to ask if they should take their shoes off before entering a house, particularly workmen.
Getting back to disgust:
dogshit anywhere, particularly in winter
slush (see above)
fresh spit on sidewalk (agreed with previous posters)
people who break wind around me/in public--sick sick sick
people who don't clean their nostrils of boogers
backstabbing ladder climbers (especially work colleagues)
religious hypocrites (e.g. gays bad but my unwed son just knocked up his gf with no plans to put a ring on it)
roasted red peppers--yuk--scarlet slime
- Hard of hearing/drunk people who insist I speak louder or that I repeat myself
People who ask me to teach them a skill, but continuously delay working together; They invariably express some wish, but never want to put in the monotonous work.
Censors; sometimes 'Fuck', 'Shit', and 'Asshole' truly are the most appropriate words. It's not all verbally aggressive behavior.
- Take off my shoes before entering your house, OP? No thanks. I prefer to visit my civilized friends who don't require me to undress before entering.
Removing shoes at the door may be a custom in parts of Asia, but it's not an American or European tradition.
- I bet OP dresses like a geisha when at home
- [quote] Censors; sometimes 'Fuck', 'Shit', and 'Asshole' truly are the most appropriate words. It's not all verbally aggressive behavior.
Related to above--humorless, finger wagging, self righteous fundies. Can not stand them. I sat next to a Baptist acquaintance at a fund raising event (luncheon) once who asked me if I "really needed it" when I expressed surprise that there was no wine being served. My response--"in this company? Absolutely!!"
Soccer moms and dads
Deluded parents who think you want to hear about their special snowflake's every burp and fart.
- Men with hideous feet who wear sandals or flip-flops. Untrimmed nails, fungal toes, jacked up toes, etc. Just disgusting. Wear the kind of sandals that mostly cover your feet or just wear sneakers.
- The idea of someone taking their shoes of to enter my home is gross. I don't want to see their feet and I don't care if I have to clean up a little after they leave.
- Mitch McConnell
- The whole taking the shoes off thing is retarded. I would never (and have never) ever asked anyone to remove ANYTHING but perhaps a coat when they visit my home. So you run the vacuum after they leave, so what? Remove their shoes? You all live the The World of Suzy WRONG, freaks.
- [quote]The moisture on the outside of milk containers.
- Some people in this thread sound like the biggest most delicate Marys.
Anyway, people who refuse to listen to reason or facts about something and instead just stew in their own ignorance. It's so sad and frustrating.
- [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool]s. Ugh!
- I don't think manly men use the exclamation "Ugh!," r72.
- Erm R35, that would eventually be anybody with a tramp stamp.
- fat girls who wear skin tight jeans and Uggs
- crocs. crocs with socks. almost as bad as black people in flip flops.
- [quote]undress before entering.
- Having to take a shit in a public toilet at a gas station. Those bathrooms are usually not very clean, but sometimes you simply have no choice.
- Men's feet in sandals.
People that let dogs lick their mouth.
Seeing a fat person eating excessively.
Infected or rejecting piercings.
Racism on display.
- [quote] People that let dogs lick their mouth.
Old ladies who slip off their shoes and let their dogs lick their dirty bare feet for what seems like hours on end. and all the giggles that go with it.
- Unashamed bigots
- I feel like this website is largely followed by people who are seriously mentally disturbed, hateful, racist, misogynistic, classist, fascist, ableist bigots who are evil and sociopathic.
The less time I spend on here the better, and every time I come here I wonder why I allow myself to pollute my mind and being by exposing myself to such utter detritus and filth. This place is a sewer of the mind.
I will not draw any conclusions or correlations as to why this is a website that is purported to be for gay men and how that might reflect on gay men as a whole, I think it is more a reflection of how utterly diseased male privilege is in general, white male privilege specifically, and I hold out hope that going forward this mentality is gradually evolved out of human DNA and eradicated, because I very much think it represents an ancient paradigm of power over and domination of our planet that is slowly killing us.
One of my goals for 2013 is to remove toxic people, places, ideas, or images from my environment, and I think the less time I spend here the better. I may have to altogether block it from my computer. I don't know why I am drawn here when it is a place that truly reminds me constantly of all I despise in the world.
- Nose-blowing at the table. I have a friend who does this all the time. He blows, opens it and examines it for a second, and then will crumple it and put it on his plate or next to whatever he's eating. Disgusting.
Nail clipping, especially for that incredibly loud clicking noise it makes. Totally gross to hear.
Women who cannot mask their period smell.
- I don't know how people can eat on the subway, I just think that is so gross.
- It's an anonymous message board, the internet as a whole just shows you how crazy a lot of people are when they can just let their freak flag fly. You can't let the crazies bother you r83, or if they do maybe this isn't the board for you. I just ignore it and move on.
- Yeah, the nail clipping in public is disgusting. I see people do it on public transportation and could not think less of them.
- Yeah well quit showing off to the rest of us and fuck off already then, R83.
- Foreskin and (especially) smegma.
- I was driving my father home one night and he whipped out a pair of clippers, fingernails flying everywhere. I was so grossed out.
The old ladies with the dogs who lick their feet is the best one so far. Yuck. I think I saw that scene in a movie once.
I think the most disgusting thing I've seen in public is the one finger nasal evacuation routine, where you step into the gutter, block one nostril with a finger, and blow a stream of snot out the other one.
- Granted, being a homosexual I don't have vast experience with the subject, but I don't understand the "period smell" to which R84 alludes.
R83 is on the right track, though comes off as a bit too PC for me.
- [quote] The old ladies with the dogs who lick their feet is the best one so far. Yuck. I think I saw that scene in a movie once.
Was it Serial Mom?
The first few times I saw it was during a visit to my grandmother in a Florida retirement community. Two women there did it.
- R90, you have led a charmed or sheltered life.
- Thanks for reminding me, r83: people who make grand sanctimonious statements and have no intention of following them through.
- People who make weird sounds when they breathe. Like, when they inhale and make a slurping sound, I just want to gag.
I also hate people with short teeth.
People that take dumps in public.
People that are LOUD on their cellphones.
People that talk during the movies.
People that get worked up about being asked to remove their previous pay-less shoes when entering someone's house.
- "Raising Awareness" campaigns
They don't address issues or allocate resources to fix problems; they just bring them to your attention and pump you for money for more of the awareness and the raising.
I first noticed this with the Haiti earthquake because I lead a sheltered life in the sticks.
- [quote]People that take dumps in public.
You mean right in front of you on the street?
yes, that would disgust me too.
- White trash people
Anyone from Baltimore - trash
Drinking or Gay Bars - cant gay men find something else to do?
People who smell like milk
Women and girls who speak in vocal fry
People who don't travel
Fat girls who wear too many rings squeezing their fat hands
People named Wayne, Brandon, Kayleigh. Skyleigh, Brleigh, etc why are white trash low class people obsessed with putting Lee in every name
Amusement parks - trash
- r98, it sounds like you'd have a much easier time listing things that DON'T disgust you.
- mossy teeth
yes, piggy people disgust me
- [quote]Granted, being a homosexual I don't have vast experience with the subject, but I don't understand the "period smell" to which [R84] alludes.
Count your self lucky, r91.
- Ha ha R92, yes, Serial Mom.
Pls FF to 0.36 I'm LMFAO!
- [quote]Take off my shoes before entering your house, OP?
Wasn't there a famous thread about this, filled with wit and humor?
Walnuts (especially Black Walnuts)
The TeaParty & everyone in it
- Speaking of visible nose hair... I once had a manager (thankfully now long god) who had such long nose hair sticking out of his nose that it was touching his upper lip... like PAST THE LIP.
How could he not notice this?
I always wanted to leave a nose-hair trimmer on his desk anonymously, but never had the guts to do it. And thankfully he was fired.
- I admit that nothing looks better to me than even an ordinary person with perfect hygiene, hair, nails, tailoring, a lot more than a hunk with hair sticking out of his nose and ears.
Maintenance takes a lot of work and when you're my age you have to do at least the essentials, manicure, haircut, fresh clothes or you end up looking like a frump.
- [quote](thankfully now long god)
Now THERE was a weird auto-correct I missed... it should say "LONG GONE" obviously...
- Thanks R102. It was worse in real life, made many people uncomfortable. I was shocked to see it in any movie
- People who take dumps at parties. I've been to countless parties over the years and have been shocked at the number of times someone took a dump at the party and fouled up the bathroom.
I remember one particularly bad incident. At this particular party, the hosts kept the party downstairs where there was one half-bath off the kitchen for guests to use. I was standing in line while my friend used the bathroom and was behind a woman who seemed fidgety. This woman almost knocked my friend down when he came out of the bathroom, so it was clear she was desperate. I had to go after her and she must have been in there about 20 minutes. At that point, I and another woman were waiting to go. We started to remark on how long it was taking the woman in the bathroom. Well it turns out that it took her that long to deposit her nuclear waste. When she was done, she came out and averted her eyes. Then it was my turn.
The smell was so bad I thought I was going to die. It made me gag and almost sick to my stomach. Just nasty and vile. I couldn't stay in there and came out of the bathroom immediately. Lucky for me, the person next in line was, as I wrote above, the woman who chatted with me while we waited forever for nuclear waste dump, so she knew I couldn't have done it. She walked in to see if she could stand it but came right back out. She was appalled. We discreetly brought one of the hosts over. He couldn't believe how nasty the smell was. He put on sign on the door that the bathroom was out of order and to use the upstairs bathroom.
- When dining at Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle or Balmoral, Blenheim Palace, Palacio de las Dueñas, no one is asked to remove his or her shoes.
Anyone who has white wall-to-wall carpet and requires visitors to remove his or shoes is not likely to be invited to any of the above.
- r109, I can't believe that you would classify that experience as something that disgusts you, and then you describe it in lengthy detail, clearly so that you can re-live it and so we can all share the exact experience with you.
- Vaginaphobe at R7, just curious, were you born via caesarean?
- [quote]"I admit that nothing looks better to me than even an ordinary person with perfect hygiene, hair, nails, tailoring"
Department store ribbon clerks are our new ideal.
- I've posted this somewhere before but it fits this thread...
I had a party at my house and came around the corner to find a pretty girl in a party dress on her knees and pushing her vomit into my floor heater grate. This is where I almost got sick myself. And it was also the evening I decided to serve only wine and beer at my get-togethers.
- The rich, in the large things. The poor, in the small things.
The middle class, in everything.
Callous adult children, siblings.
- If you have to go you have to go R109. I eat a lot of fiber in my diet and tend to have to go on a regular basis. Of course that means that the smell generally isn't that bad and I tend to be in and out.
- People gnawing meat off a bone
Honey Boo Boo
- excessively tanned, bleach blonde, excessively
applied makeup, huge flashy bright fingernails,
rings on every finger including both thumbs,
SUV driving, entitled fraus.
- Al Gore
- People who pick their noses in public, especially at work or when they are in their car at a stop light or in traffic.
Bad breath. And teeth.
Multi-colored hair weaves.
Crusty heels and yellow toenails. From what I've heard, Truman Capote and I would NOT have been friends.
- Bitchy queens with pinched up gay face who complain about everything and everyone.
Cesspools of negativity who then express utter shock and surprise that they can't attract a mate.
- Mitt Romney still disgusts me.
- People who don't wipe well enough and the shit stain is visible on their clothes (pants/trousers). This is something I find utterly disgusting and there is absolutely no excuse for it. I have sometimes wondered if this is a strange deficiency found more frequently in the South, especially among white trash types who mindlessly vote republican and listen to Rush Limbaugh(who probably himself doesn't wipe well, hence his idiotic claptrap--dirty hole at one end produces the diarrhea of the mouth at the other end) and others like him. A question: does anyone think that straight men in general don't wipe as well?
Although I am as gay as they come, so to speak, I find swallowing cum or rubbing it on one's face or other body parts to be quite disgusting and if I am watching porn that shows it I invariably look away. I don't know why, but I put cum on a level with snot--I guess that's why they call it cocksnot.
One more: runny bird shit on the sidewalk or even a big slimey loogie that looks runny--if I look at it too long I almost get the dry heaves.
- People who get all upset when I won't take my shoes off in their house.
- [quote] I find swallowing cum or rubbing it on one's face or other body parts to be quite disgusting
You are clutching the biggest set of pearls EVER, Mary.
- Messageboard trolls
- [quote]every time I come here I wonder why I allow myself to pollute my mind
Sounds like Barbara Bush dropped in at R83
- I know r125, but it's just one of those things....
Mary with her "pearl necklace".
- John Hamm and that disgusting thing he has hanging there between his legs like an obscene pickle. And any organs in general. Spare me your anatomy.
- [quote] Jon Hamm and that disgusting thing he has hanging there between his legs like an obscene pickle
I'll take that away from you, Mrs. Dasher. I'll take care of it...over, and over, and over.
- Oh no! Jon's hamm was the highlight of my year!
- Feet on the seats makes me CRAZY! It's so rude.
- [quote] People who don't wipe well enough and the shit stain is visible on their clothes (pants/trousers). This is something I find utterly disgusting and there is absolutely no excuse for it
In my entire life I have yet to see this. Are you hanging out with Tom Wolfe impersonators dressed all in white in the South?
- Thieves = American Plutocrats
- r96, I started noticing it with the huge "breast cancer awareness" push starting about ten years ago, especially the "Komen for The Cure" shit. I am pretty sure this entire country is now as "aware" as they can be of breast cancer. Now, how about we take all the money people spend to throw these fancy events, "walks", special "pink" products (napkins, wristbands, food packaging etc), dye locks of their hair pink, and all of this other cutesy shit, and funnel it all to cancer research and development.
- Super long armpit and pubic hair. It should not be long enough to braid. All it does is hold odors. Please trim that shit.
Please who rub in lip balms with their fingers without washing their hands. And then they wonder why they are sick all the time. You are inserting every awful germ from your car keys, door handles and cell phone right in your mouth. Gross.
- I worked with a man who was a big ball of disgusting.
He used to thrust his hands under the belted waistband of his pants, cradling his fat stomach. Then he would handle documents that we all had to touch.
He had a handkerchief he loudly trumpeted into, at a table in the lunchroom. Then he would open it and examine it thoroughly. Other times he would stand over the table, pull it out, then pull it apart sending dried snot all over.
Nose and ear hair full of little clots of matter.
Huge wet armpit stains. He would come to the half walled work are of someone, stand in the doorway and prop his arms up on either side.
Interminable hypochondriac conversation about his yeast infections,his sores on his tongue, his hemorrhoids, his bathroom troubles, etc.
- The OP is too much- so when I have a cocktail party in my home everyone is to take off their shoes- better yet a dressy dinner party where everyone sits at the table in stocking feet and formal attire, lovely.-
Floors and shoes are fine- ever heard of vacuums and cleaning? Most people do not live in locations where mud rooms are part of a home you know.
Condensation on milk cartons? Nuts.
- Bad cold breath
- Some of you should clearly be encased in plastic bubbles and not allowed out of doors.
Plus I love the fact that the biggest and most hysterical complainers here almost certainly have greedily licked out many men's unwashed asses.
- R136 I am so with you, and over the whole "community" for breast cancer.
There's a great book called Bright Sided that addresses this. The author, who's written a few other good books, learned she had breast cancer. She went onto web sites and to group meetings expecting that she'd get support and advice...instead it was a group who felt "blessed" by cancer and expected her to be endlessly sunny about her diagnosis.
- [quote]...was at the drug store last week and an asian lady was standing so close to me that I could feel her breathing on my neck...
You sound short.
- [quote] I don't know why I am drawn here when it is a place that truly reminds me constantly of all I despise in the world.
Oh, poor R83, you reveal yourself. You come here because the dark part of your soul loves this vile place just like the rest of us. At least we can admit it.
[quote]One of my goals for 2013 is to remove toxic people, places, ideas, or images from my environment, and I think the less time I spend here the better. I may have to altogether block it from my computer.
Well, as they say, ignorance is bliss. I suppose it can't be too hard to will yourself to live in a protective bubble of rainbows and puppies if you really set your mind to it--at least for a little while. But, don't kid yourself that it will last. The devil will always be on your shoulder tempting you.
- Gun freaks.
- [quote] One of my goals for 2013 is to remove toxic people, places, ideas, or images from my environment, and I think the less time I spend here the better. I may have to altogether block it from my computer.
It's called RESTRAINT, bitch. You haven't learned it in the bedroom and your caftan tells us you don't have it in the kitchen. But by all means, SASHAY AWAY if you must.
I couldn't agree more!
What you mentioned is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg...
One of the very few partners I've done the rimming thing for wasn't satisfied with good external technique, he wanted my big tongue way up in there. He could keep dreamin'.
I'm not misogynistic. An anus and rectum are totally different than a vagina, and the dangers of going down on for the former do not apply to the latter. I try to not be judgmental, but there are some sick fuckers out there...
- PS R83 you're not even original, hon. Your little tirade is known on the Internets as a "flounce".
Meaning, to leave but in a dramatic way, as if you were throwing the flaps of your caftan over your shoulder and saying, "Well I NEVER!"
- Seeing kids with snot crusted around their noses or running snot hanging from their noses or the revolting snot bubble. So gross.
- LONG hairs growing out of moles (offenders are often Chinese)
- This thread is full of one the things that disgusts me most: people who say/type "people that" instead of "people who".
- [quote]This thread is full of one the things that disgusts me most: people who say/type "people that" instead of "people who".
Both are, in fact, correct.
See the link below and many, many reference works.
- People who sniff, sniff, sniff constantly... rather than just blowing their fucking nose. I sit next to a guy like this. The company provides free Kleenex to any employee that wants or needs it, so there's no excuse. Stop that fucking sniffing!!!
- Toilettes in the bathroom especially bad right next to the bathtub, ugh how can I enjoy my bath if that thing is there to remind me of all the shit that's being going on in there.
- R83, sadly, the comments have the opposite effect on me and make me love the DL even more. This thread is hysterical and some of you have me in tears laughing. Now, on with the disgust.
- R154. Excuse us, Lady Astor.
- BISEXUAL MEN
- Your nightstand disgusts me.
Clean the exterior with bleach and wash your toys in the dishwasher by themselves.
- Size queens and men with small dicks.
- R83, you forgot transphobic and cissexist you FUCKING BIGOT!!!!!!!!!!
- [quote]People wearing shoes in my home or anyone's home. Shoes are filthy.
Thank you OP. I started a thread on this very subject last month. It was polarizing to say the least.
- People who talk with their mouth full, people who ask "are you gunna eat that?"
- That downton abbey episodes thread reminded me. People who post threads just asking a simple question that any five year old could google but want someone else to give them an answer. It isn't meant to start a discussion or anything, just showing their complete laziness using the internet.
- [quote]Why don't Americans take off their shoes when entering their houses?
Why should we necessarily do what people in your nation do? Taiwanese peopel also get into fistfights on the floor of their national legislature. Should we do that just because your people do?
- Speaking of "complete laziness," r163: People who are too lazy to use their "Shift" key properly.
- when people do not shower before going to bed. Why would you want to sleep in the filth you carried around all day?
Also when people don't shower after using insect repellent.
- R163 So very true. I know they are trying to engage in a conversation but they should develop a better gambit.
- The loud, slurpy sound dogs make as they lick their own genitals.
- I hate it when we are approached by a member of the lower classes who simply walks by instead of stepping aside to let us pass. We can think of nothing less considerate.
- People who take dumps. I don't.
- Obama and the Congress disgust me especially with this fiscal cliff bullshit they negotiated and passed on New Year's Eve--the worst time to being passing such an important bill ot giving tne public or Conress time to read and debate it.
Obama ended up raising taxes on only one percent of those benefitting the "temporary" Bush-era tax cuts, which are now permanent, thanks to Obama's shitty negotiating skills,
- [quote]Taiwanese peopel also get into fistfights on the floor of their national legislature. Should we do that just because your people do?
I for one would LOVE to see a Pelosi-Boehner smackdown on the floor of the House. She'd make him CRY!
- R 109: Let's get this straight. Somebody else took a rancid dump at someone's house party, and you felt the need to RUSH up to the host, grab him by the arm, and bring him into the bathroom where that shit symphony took place.
Did you interrupt his conversation? Like, "IT'S AN EMERGENCY AND I NEED YOU TO COME RIGHT AWAY." Or was 911 too busy to swing by after you called? And just remember toots, I live by the golden rule of "whoever denied it supplied it," and I'm sure if we found that other woman who was on line in front of you, she'd finger you as the poop lady.
- [quote] she'd finger you as the poop lady.
- People picking their teeth in restaurants, or coming out of them. Usually fat, gross businessmen with comb-overs and huge ol' beer guts. Oh, and if they don't have toothpicks, they try to suck the crap out of their teeth. Even grosser.
- Putting a restroom "out of order" because of an odor? No vent, no candles, no Lysol, nothing else could be done about it in the short tern?
There shoould have been more than one restroom available anyway.
- Men with a lot of toe hair who have the nerve to wear flip flops, really nasty.
- Sleeveless shirts, a lot of guys around my age (early 20s) wear them and although it doesn't disgust me when I can't smell them, sometimes I can..which is not okay.
- My roommate leaves dirty silverware on the table with food stuck on it after he's done eating. Doesn't even put it in the sink. I've asked him not to do it several times, but he just keeps doing it.
- R173, go back and reread my post. I wrote that we discreetly brought one of the hosts over. Do you understand what that means? Apparently not given your post. Also, there were two of us who pointed it out to the host and neither of us knew each other before the party, so the host knew it couldn't have been either one of us to have done it. Why would two strangers cover for each other?
R176, you have no idea how bad the smell was. Also, this was an old house and the half-bath was an addition. It did have poor ventilation. The host did light a candle, but again, I can't even describe how bad it smelled. The candle barely put a dent in the rank odor. We all speculated that she must have had some kind of medical problem because it was so nasty.
Lastly, I totally agree with you that there should have been more than one bathroom available, but the dumper would have fouled one of them and the party eventually would have been reduced to one place to pee. Or poop.
- R177 I love toe hair, hairy feet are great. Wear those flip flops.
I was in a suit today and went to see a friend who was sitting Shiva for her husband. I was not offended when asked to remove my shoes. No big deal, even in a suit.
Very sad, they were married 60 years.
- R144, I'm not R83 but what he/she posted is pretty much my exact sentiments as of late.
I used to enjoy coming here, very much, in fact. I suppose I return because I keep hoping it'll get better but after reading thread after thread spewing hatred and cruelty, it kinda gets hard to "look past."
Call me "Mary" or tell me I need to toughen up all you want but I hope I never get to the point where I'm so uncaring and self centered that I am unbothered by the rude and hurtful words that are posted here on a daily basis.
- R182 I hear you. It is rough occasionally.
There are always a few really socially damaged assholes. And in the last several years there's been a few weird wars: the frau vs gays, young vs eldergay, etc.
But I'm still more amused and engaged by the content, so far. I think if it was overwhelmingly negative I would just stop coming here. I know I have a choice where to spend my time, and I still have fun here...for now.
- I love R83 and R183.
- Anyone awful enough to ask me to take my shoes off.
- [quote]Why should we necessarily do what people in your nation do? Taiwanese peopel also get into fistfights on the floor of their national legislature. Should we do that just because your people do?
God, I wish they would. The idea of some House member hauling off and decking Michelle Bachman gives me all sorts of good feelings.
- I love r186.
- [quote]The idea of some House member hauling off and decking Michelle Bachman gives me all sorts of good feelings.
How uncaring, self centered, rude and hurtful!
- R189 Candles don't cover the scent they burn off the odor. That is why people light matches after a stinky dump.
- Listening to people eat the following things:
cereal- the mixture of slurping and crunching makes me cring
really hot food- when they try to blow it while it's already in their mouth
- r190, you reminded me of something similar: People who drink something and immediately say "aaaahhhhhh" afterward. I hate that.
I also hate watching people eat in commercials, especially that ridiculous slow-motion eyes-up facial expression they make after tasting something -- as if they just snorted a line of coke that also contained all the goodness and purity that life allows.
- [quote]Anyone awful enough to ask me to take my shoes off.
Nobody wants the dirt and grime on the bottom of your shoes to be tracked across their carpet.
- Two things disgust me:
Size queens.....and men with small cocks!
- R193 And people who don't read the entire thread (see R159) before posting.
- People who lick their fingers while eating.
- [quote] One more: runny bird shit on the sidewalk or even a big slimey loogie that looks runny--if I look at it too long I almost get the dry heaves
imagine someone stepping on a loogie and/or bird shit with their shoes and then coming over to your house and walking all over your carpet
- Exactly, r197!
- Thanks R194.
- Americans are terrified of natural smells. The foot of an average middle class American has been scrubbed with anti-bacterial soap, sprayed with anti-fungal foot deodorant, covered in anti-microbrial and moisture 'wicking' socks and are in shoes lined with charcoal pads. Despite this, asking them to remove shoes is an uncomfortable proposition because they STILL will believe they will be judged for having bad feet.
For the record though, I agree shoes are filthy and I live in NYC and the sidewalks are coated in all sorts of foulness. I would never ever wear my shoes past my doorway.
- r200 = Indian
- the last few swallows or dribbles at the bottom of a milk container.
- Homos. Fucking sick man. Acting all gay and shit.
Boons. You know--blacks, right? Nah nah nah nah. LOL. Talking with their hands man. Like, get over yourself. My people didn't make you slaves.
People who don't speak English. Go back to your own fucking country. This is America.
- I hate stupid people.
I'm looking at YOU R203.
- It's disgusting to see children with dirty faces or boogers dried up in their noses. It literally makes me sick to my stomach. The dirt on their faces have to be a result of all day of god knows what. the boogers...lazy mom.
For some reason, the smacking sounds people make when they kiss kinda makes me squirm. Especially if it's pronounced. It just sounds so apeish.
- I have to add one for my sister: hot dog water.
The water that you boil hot dogs in grosses her out.
- r206-- this may be something new for me, but why would you boil hotdogs? It's always been pan with a little oil for me.
Things that disgust me: people who brush their hair in public, especially in a tight space, cut their nails in public and.. heck any grooming done in public. My skin crawls thinking how many of that person's dead cells are landing on my face, in my breathing space etc etc.
I don't really mind if people ask me to remove my shoes upon entering their place. Their house, their rules. However, I find it gross when people remove their shoes/sandals and relax their feet in the open in public areas while waiting/eating/etc (eg dr's ofc, fastfood, train).
- You should be happy R207 that you don't know about boiled hotdogs. It is an easy way to cook them but it also results in them lacking flavor and being soggy.
My mom was definitely a boiled hotdogs, vegetables from a can and hamburger helper type of mother.
- My mom did it. She thought they were too salty so she boiled them for a few and then fried them. She was an Italian immigrant, so we had them on rolls with Italian frying peppers, also fried.
I miss good hot dogs.
- People who spit on public streets. Sorry to say this but older Chinese men are the biggest culprits. No respect for public property and fellow pedestrians.
- Dead bodies on Mount Everest.
- Goat Cheese.
- Armpit hair (on both men and women)
- [quote]Dead bodies on Mount Everest.
People walking past the bodies without a second glance
- Isn't a hotdog pretty disgusting in and of itself? I suppose the liquid left over in the pan from boiling one would be like any mild decoction remaining after boiling a condom filled with chopped intestines, partial animal snouts, assorted insect parts and rat feces. Harmless.
- We had boiled hot dogs as kids. I think it was mostly when my dad had to cook, and couldn't figure out how to fry them. At least he didn't serve us Campbell's canned gumbo, which is what he usually made for himself.
- I never knew any other way to make hot dogs until college.
They were always boiled. Whether at home, at school, or at the ball game.
- People who eat French fries with a fork and knife utterly disgust me on so many levels.
- r215, I don't usually eat hotdogs, but the rare times I buy, I get the premium franks-- then again, I wouldn't know how upgraded it is from the delectable concoction you just mentioned.
- Aren't ball game hot dogs steamed rather than actually boiled?
I never knew people actually BOUGHT ... you know, parmesan cheese as "cheese" until after college; I thought it only came in a green cannister.
- [quote]Aren't ball game hot dogs steamed rather than actually boiled?
They were always floating in a big vat of hot water where I went. And I've seen the same thing in movies, and even referenced by comics and story-tellers. So it must not be too uncommon.
- People who shit in department store dressing rooms.
- [quote[You should be happy [R207] that you don't know about boiled hotdogs. It is an easy way to cook them but it also results in them lacking flavor and being soggy.
And we all know that no one likes a limp wiener!
- I would like to make a statement and end the debate about shoes once and for all.
I've lived in Europe, and I can tell you that *everyone* in Europe takes off their shoes when entering a domicile. It is considered polite to do so.
I have also traveled extensively in Asia, and I can say unequivocally that no one would *ever* wear shoes into an Oriental household ...it would be considered to be very offensive.
Now I live in the U.S., and except for certain backward areas like Georgia, *no one* would ever wear shoes into living spaces.
I hope this post clears up the confusion I have been reading here.
- Women who wear runners and socks with their business suits on the way to work. Girls, you're not Melanie Griffith and your life is not Working Girl. If you want to wear fuck me heels at work, wear them TO work as well.
- r224 = Ally Sheedy from Breakfast Club
- R215 wins.
- ass kissers at work
- Amen, R28!
- Back to things that are disgusting:
Flyover queens who've never traveled anywhere but think they know how the rest of the world lives.
People who use the word "Oriental"
- People who fart in their cars, especially in a cool damp climate like England, the smell lingers and builds.
Old style British telephones, the microphone part used to smell of bad breath and horrid brown bits would lurk in there. This was especially true at my grandparents' house.
London before it was introduced to the idea of pooper scooping (thanks, America! We owe you one...a big one).
The smell of denim when it hasn't been washed in a long time.
Long denim skirts (1970's).
The combination smell of piss and cigarettes in old style English phone boxes (I often used to have to hold the heavy door open while I used the phone).
- I'm glad I didn't read your post over lunch, R231. Your examples may be the most unsavo(u)ry ones yet.
- Sorry, R224, you are full of shit. I have never been asked to take off my shoes when I have been a guest in other people's homes. Never.
I have lived in different areas of the country - from NYC to Fairfield Ct, to Texas, to Florida to Middleburg to Washington DC. Visited all over including overseas, embassies, rather impressive estates and I've never been asked to at any of those places either. My family and many of my friends come from very lovely families with lovely homes and estates and it is unheard of. Simply unheard of. People wear shoes. They wipe their feet if they are entering a dwelling. If there's a problem then it is handled. It is beyond OCD and incredibly rude to ask people to undress just to enter your home. And that is in essence what you are doing - asking guests to do an intimate thing which is baring their feet.
It simply is not done in polite society.
I might add in case anyone has forgotten, the OP cannot handle the "moisture on the outide of milk cartons." Enough said.
- [quote] I have also traveled extensively in Asia, and I can say unequivocally that no one would *ever* wear shoes into an Oriental household ...it would be considered to be very offensive.
Pretty sure that nobody who has actually lived in Asia would use the word oriental.
I hate the "In Europe" trolls.
- Oh c'mon, you queens are slipping. You can't figure out that R224 is pure satire?
- [quote]People who use the word "Oriental"
What's your problem with the word? We use it in England, no one gets upset, but for some reason the Americans think it's unacceptable. Could someone explain why.
Asians, in England, refer to people who come from countries like India and Pakistan. Orientals, the Far East.
- Good post R233.
It is simply not done in polite society. Period.
- I'm probably going to catch hell for this, but the hatred that transpeople get on the DL actually turns my stomach.
I didn't always have the most progressive attitude towards transgender issues either, but after seeing all the hatred Chaz Bono got, I realized I didn't like that about myself, so I changed.
Sorry to go off on a rant, but there was a thread about a transwoman who is suing a Catholic school that referred to the woman as "it" that set me off.
The Voice of the Night
- What would you call someone who is neither male nor female?
It is not always used as a mean word.
- [quote]I'm probably going to catch hell for this, but the hatred that transpeople get on the DL actually turns my stomach.
I don't hate them, but they have been pretty negative towards me, especially after getting rights at work and in life that I am still denied.
So I try to steer clear of them, but it very rarely works -- they often come looking for trouble.
- [quote]What would you call someone who is neither male nor female?
I would call him or her however he or she identifies.
The Voice of the Night
- 1. People who insist on visiting me at home
2. People who visit me at home and talk about my stuff
3. People who visit me at home, talk about my stuff, and then want to discuss HGTV. I can't afford cable and my over-air reception sucks. It's why my furniture isn't grouped around an idiot box.
4. Glossy gift bags with colored tissue; nothing says, "I've given up, so here's $7 in shitty packaging" like a gift bag. I know you'd like it back and I'll let you take it. Filth!
5. Texting at wakes/visitations. You're there to witness a person's life or pay respects to the grieving family. Fifty mouth-breathing idiots silently tweeting live updates on bereavement do not make for a wake.
- [quote] I can't afford cable
How tragic. And people still come to...wherever it is that you live?
- LOL @ R243. And they also come bearing brightly packaged gifts that R242 is contemptuous of.
- I know, R244. How DARE someone bring me a GIFT! That's nicely WRAPPED! It's so....so....RUDE! I mean, when an old Target bag would do just fine, too.
- People who are die-hard fans of some fucking sports team! Boring! Stupid!
- Andersoon Cooper.
- People who win your eBay auction and then take their own sweet time paying. Grrr.
The Voice of the Night
- People working retail in high end stores. The ones that judge you with a once over elevator glance when you just stop in while running errands. Stop the snooty attitude. You work in retail so you shouldn't be judging anyone. It's a service position. Get over yourself. I can buy and sell you. You're not going to get my sale if you pull attitude with me. It only takes a few minutes of my time to report you to higher ups with a few clicks online.
- R233 in Asia people take their shoes off. In some countries they have special slippers they wear in the house. I have relatives who spent a lot of time in Asia and when you enter their house there are shoes neatly lined up by the door and you are expected to remove them. They live here in the US now but collected some fabulous carpets in Qatar which cover almost their entire house like an Arabian tent so it feels really nice walking on them. My mother also has people take their shoes off. She doesn't want her wood floors getting scratched. She lives in TX.
- [quote]People who use the word "Oriental"
I am an American and I don't understand this either. All "Oriental" means is "eastern". I know that makes it "Eurocentric", but we don't have a problem with "Middle East" and "Near East".
- When we go to the Korean spa, we take our shoes off in the foyer and put our shoes in a separate locker.
- [quote]Stop the snooty attitude.
[quote]I can buy and sell you.
Cunts like this. That's what disgusts me.
Also, racist eldergays.
- Endorphin-addicted freaks who love adventure travel. They go on and on about climbing some mountain, not realizing that 70% of the room does not care about crawling around on a massive rock.
- [quote]All "Oriental" means is "eastern". I know that makes it "Eurocentric", but we don't have a problem with "Middle East" and "Near East".
It's not just about what it literally denotes. It's about the old racism that used to confront Asians in that word.
- [quote] but we don't have a problem with "Middle East" and "Near East".
We don't really say "Middle Easterners" anymore either.
- Closeted celebrities, especially the ones that deny being gay and/or resort to bearding.
- "Oriental" refers to art objects and carpets, not people.
- question for those who eat French fries with a fork: do you cut them, take multiple bites of each fry on the fork, or stuff each whole fry into your mouth?
- r233, why are so hung up on feet? Methinks you have a deep issue.
- People from Europe are called Europeans.
People from Africa are called Africans.
People from North America are called North Americans.
People from South America are called South Americans.
People from Asia are called...
- Asiatics, R261!
- Bearding and the lies and deceit that goes with it.
Hair clippings left in the sink.
Clothes left hanging out of a shut drawer.
- Oh, I've been to Nice and the Isle of Greece.
I've sipped champagne on a yacht.
I've moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo and showed 'em what I've got.
I've been undressed by kings ... but I've never been anywhere someone wanted me to take off just my shoes.
- If anyone refused to take their shoes off upon entering my home, they would be shown the door. My parents home was the same, as has been mine for the last 20 years. Only friends/acquaintances with the dirtiest of homes has said "Oh, it's ok leave your shoes on" and I obeyed. Canada here.
- [quote]Seeing used bathing suits and underwear at thrift stores. We all know where they've been.
Where do you live that it is legal to sell used underwear?????
- Lower class.
- The Koch brothers.
- Slants, gooks, slopes, ching chong chinamen, wogs??????????? r261?
- Undisciplined or poorly disciplined kids.
- So, R253, are you defending those in retail with their faux superior attitude? Are you one of these posers yourself? Or maybe you just troll this site looking for arguments?
Snooty salespeople are most annoying when superficially judging customers on how they appear when shopping on a day off in casual clothes. It's so irritating because these posers are judging you by looking for superficial signs of wealth. They completely overlook the way you're carrying yourself or the manner in which you speak. I can spot a nouveau riche from old money a mile away but I know better. I also know you never judge potential customers in retail.
It's right up there with people who mistake good manners for weakness. You're not going to up your sales stats and/or commission by giving me attitude because you can't discern a person of means from a browser who doesn't have two nickels to rub together. You might think you can tell but for all you know I've just finished a stint at Betty Ford and am not up on my game right now. You really never know who you are dealing with until they speak. I'm not going to purchase from you just to embarrass you when it dawns on you just who you are dealing with when you run my card through the sale. I'll contact management and put a big black stain on your employee record is what I will do. It will probably be the last straw as if you're treating me with your phony contempt it means you're treating everyone as such.
The topic is "Things That Disgust You" and pretentious people who are nothing and think because they've been hired to represent an upscale brand makes them a member of the elite disgust me. Being kind to others without immediate judgement is the hallmark of true class and it doesn't cost you a penny. See how that works? Thank you for reading.
- Stray hairs. Anywhere.
- People who will never talk to you again ever just because of a bitchy comment or two. Seriously, is your skin made of tissue paper? It's not like I'm some kind of hyper-judgemental beast!
- Well said, r273. I could not agree more
- The Chained Consumer Price Index
- R273 ((standing ovation))
You bitches have been READ for FILTH.
- Anjelica Huston's new face ...
- Rich people. I used to think they were just like us, except with money. But I was mistaken. They are evil. If there are exceptions, I haven't met them.
- r280, is that another way of saying that money and power go hand in hand and that power corrupts? Or "the love of money is the root of all evil". On the other hand "you're never too rich or too thin".
- R273, you have more issues than a newsstand.
- R202 I've visited Europe; lived in Manhattan, Chicago and Los Angeles. The only people who have ever asked me to remove my shoes have been Asians living in LA.
- [quote]I can spot a nouveau riche from old money a mile away but I know better. I also know you never judge potential customers in retail.
Then you should know new money likes to spend big, old money doesn't. Now run along so I can help Kim K. with her purchase.
- There are two things are work with the very wealthy R280/R281. A lot of people with money have devoted their lives to making as much money as possible, doesn't make them bad people, but it does give you a sense of their priorities and how that might differ from other people's priorities who didn't think making a lot of money was the most important thing.
Two, there is a certain sense of entitlement that comes from having a lot of money. It is inevitable because well..having money does entitle you to certain things.
There are evil people with money sure, just as there are evil people without money, but in my experience that is real psychological factors when you are dealing with someone who is wealthy.
- Karl Rove
The Koch Brothers
- One of the most fun jobs I ever had was as a sales associate at Neiman-Marcus. However, some people came in with their defenses up so high it was like they were looking for a fight. They were mostly non-regular customers who were returning a gift. Back then, N-M return policies were very liberal. I once accepted back a shirt that had been a victim of a bleach accident (the tag said no bleach). But it seemed like some people were looking for a reason to act like I was trying to pull something on them. Why shop at a store you're uncomfortable at?
- When people use the word gift as a verb.
- R8, R29, R33, R36, R39, R40, R232, R258 So many nationalities! Citizen of the world or just forget to clean out your cookies? Dutch? Taiwanese? English? It seems wherever you're claiming to be from you have a foot fetish that isn't being satisfied. Just pay someone and have done with it, you'll find it more satisfying than using various alts to try to persuade strangers to bare their feet to you.
- People who only talk to you when they want something.
holes or colonies in nature
- That sound solid food like stew or casserole makes when you stick a utensil around in it.
- Tonsil stones
Hot ham water
- R291, why can't you and other people tell original posts from cut-and-paste jobs? I never claimed to be Taiwanese; I simply pasted a Yahoo question by a Taiwanese person. The link is included in the post. I also never claimed to be English but signed off with the title of an English film ("This Is England".) You have excellent trolldar skills but shitty interpretation skills.
- People who agree with anything said or done...as long as they suck cock. Like a bunch of fuckig lemmings off a cliff.
- Nosy people
People who play their music too loud and you can hear it thru their headphones
Teenagers on the train during rush hour
Really fat people
- Disgusted by:
People who leave chewing gum where it can be stepped on/sat on, or encountered in any way by others. Such folks ought to have a grapefruit sized wad of gum jammed down their throats.
Middle-class plebes who think their passions for travel, art and culture make them interesting. Smells like privileged middle-class status seeking to me.
- [quote]Women and girls who speak in vocal fry
Can someone tell me how we would express this in English? I have no idea what it means.
- This is weird.
Earlier I wrote that I did not like:
"Foot fetishists who use pretexts like asking me to remove my shoes while in their home."
It was CHANGED to:
"People who ask me to remove my shoes..."
How the heck did that happen?
It's like that commercial where the guy says his diet was to get the popular middle-school girls to say "Dude, that is like so gross" whenever he eats.
- It's been done to death here, R300. Look it up.
- can someone start a thread titled "Unbelievable Facts" where posters can share some really unbelievable facts with us?
- I thought for a second you said "Unbelievable Farts." THAT would seriously disgust me.
- r259 I eat chips with a fork when I am not at home - the reason being that it's really horrible eating with your fingers in public. Unless you have an opportunity to wash your hands first.
I do, however, wear shoes inside. There's this thing I use each day - it's called a "vacuum cleaner".
- The fact that semi obscure cancer huckster, Tig Notaro, is having posts deleted because she somehow has enough money to hire marty singer. and because she is desperately batshit and evil.
The fact that the webmaster of the best and funniest site on the internet allows this is both very bizarre and more disgusting than most can know, at this time.
also, the words "awesome" "amazing" and using "issues" as a blanket term for every malady under the sun. Also, using the term "emotional" for every non phlegmatic human response.
- [quote] I eat chips with a fork when I am not at home
[quote] The fact that semi obscure cancer huckster, Tig Notaro, is having posts deleted