Afraid to wax my nostril hair.
The nose hairs are gross, but if I wax them and then the new hair becomes ingrown, I know an infection could easily travel up to my brain and kill me. Does this happen often?
- Clip them with a nail scissor.
- Nobody WAXES their nostril hair, for crissakes. Get a good nose hair trimmer and TRIM it.
- People pop off constantly due to nose hair infections, OP. Beware!
- I have sort of a pug nose and the clipped hair still shows.
- You're already brain dead Op.
- OP, just rub bacon grease on your nostrils and stick your face into a pit bull pen.
No more little hair problems!
- Real men burn 'em out with their Bic.
- I could never quite get ahead of them, so I eventually gave up.
I grew them out. Braid 'em and bead 'em and I've never been happier. I can't tell you how many admiring glances I get on a daily basis.
- yank them out, just a quick yank does it.
- I hate that I know this but here it goes...
You do not want to rid yourself of the hair in your nostrils. They serve as a filter for dust and particles when you inhale. Trim them.
- All the time.
- R10 also thinks she is brilliant for knowing that beige is considered a neutral color and that tomato is a fruit. She hates to admit it, though.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...