Terminally ill Star Trek fan dies
Just days after getting special advanced screening of Into Darkness by JJ Abrams.
- They said he had only a few days. Sad. Glad he could still appreciate his sweet gift at the end.
- Love that "deadline" reported it.
- J.J. is sooo classy to sign off on that in this era of frauds and Twitter.
- That was wonderful of JJ Abrams to do that.
- Faxed from JJ or his pr dept. Why is this something WE the public have to know? Sheesh.
- This worked out well for him.
- I heard he was bitterly disappointed by the film, and quit eating after seeing it. The movie popcorn, in effect, was his last meal.
I guess he really didn't have much time left.
- Live long and pros----oh, errr, sorry.
- 'Star Trek Fan Dies After J.J. Abrams Grants Him Advance Screening of 'Into Darkness'
The headline from Hollywood Reporter making it sound like he died because he saw the film!
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...