- Is that a woman's ass?
- I envy Simon.
- I imagine it was much smaller at the time of his birth. Otherwise, his mother would not have survived the delivery.
- I wonder if any straight guy would tap that.
- R4, why would a straight man "tap" another man's ass?
- [quote][R4], why would a straight man "tap" another man's ass?
Because it's a perfect, juice, tight ass, moron.
- Attention Gay Men Obsessed with Straight Men Having Sex With Them:
YOUR FATHER WILL NEVER, EVER HAVE SEX WITH YOU. Get over it.
- Gay men don't have sex with women, either. Bisexual men do, though.
- Speak for yourself, r.8.
- Being from Texas he was a member of his HS football team
Think Friday Night Lights.
- Sexuality is fluid, people come out to themselves late in life. Conversely some gay people realize late in life that they have straight tendencies. Prisoners are confined in sexual partners to people of their own sex. There are many gay people in married heterosexual relationships. Sometimes people just want to experiment (I kissed a girl and I liked it).
Not all straight men are repulsed at the thought of gay sex. Some of them are just indifferent to it. And those guys might experiment at some point in their life, perhaps some situation arises where they can get a blowjob or something, who knows. Life gives us a myriad of circumstances and fluid sexuality.
The person who keeps insisting every straight guy out there is utterly repulsed at the thought of a gay guy needs to take some college sexuality classes and shut the fuck up.
- Stop talking about straight people. We're talking about Bomer's ass.
- Thanks god there is a new Bomer thread. I almost got myself a life in the meantime.
- Who in their right mind would care what any "straight" man would do? If they are truly straight, they would have no interest in another man's ass or penis.
The fluidity of sex exist only in closeted minds.
- [quote] The fluidity of sex exist only in closeted minds.
Sexual fluidity happens more with lesbians than gay men.
- Has Matt's ass the power to turn straight men bi?
- "Has Matt's ass the power to turn straight men bi?"
What characteristics of it would do that?
- Did he get the ass from his mama or his daddy?
- I wonder if Lee Pace got to play with that ass in high school.
- It's great. A lot of women would kill to have an ass like that.
- "A lot of women would kill to have an ass like that."
- Wasn't his father an NFL player?
- The ass is so big and his shoulders are narrow so it kind of gives him an "hourglass" figure; maybe that's why some people thinks it looks womanly.
- And his cheeks jiggle.
- [quote]Why, precisely?
Because men like ass. Duh. Women get implants, and do squats to get them.
- Father = John Bomer, a former Dallas Cowboys draft pick.
- And his mom's name is Sissy (!)
- Sissy in a Junior League field of fraus:
- Daddy in his Dallas Cowboys days:
- R10? When are you going to learn to type the reply you're referencing correctly?
You've been here long enough to figure it out, so are you really that dim or just trying to be annoying?
- Somehow I missed the memo that Bomer and Lee Pace went to high school together.
Funny how in r20's photo, Pace has a sort of awkward and ungainly look while Bomer is already drop-dead gorgeous.
- Bomer has a very supple womanly ass.
- R33, are there any other famous guys with womanly asses?
- No wonder his co-stars Manganiello and Channing were busy admiring him so much while filming
Joe said that Matt's scenes were his favourite moments in the film, and Channing said on twitter that Matt was the most beautiful being he's ever seen
Obviously it had to be the ass!
- I wonder who ass has been able to touch that ass.
- R36 Excuse me, what did you say?
- Wrong link, [R30]
- Why did Bomer agree to do "Magic Mike"?
- I think it's a magical ass.
When things get heated during the debates in the UN, that picture should be projected on the wall.
It will bring peace instantly
- Either that or utter chaos r40. That ass needs to be kneaded, bitch slapped, paddled then finally penetrated deeply by a big dick. When all was said and especially, done, his butt wouldn't be pert or quite as round anymore but would have attained wisdom.
- Until they realize its a male ass and not a female ass as they thought r20?
- Does anyone have a link to gif where it jiggles? That one is my favorite, but I can't seem to find it right now.
- R30 Daddy please fuck me again with your cock
- I would sniff and lick it for days
- Not too much at all, actually, OP.
- Maybe he's born with it.
- Nice cheeks/crack! But I refuse to believe Bomer has an anus. I can't imagine someone as beautiful as he doing something as base as shitting/farting.
- "Until they realize its a male ass and not a female ass"
What do you mean, R42?
- he's beautiful. just beautiful.
glad to have him as an out proud gay
- R39 He made 5 mill for his 2 min appearance - not bad if you ask me!
- Why the hell would a D-list actor be paid that much, R51?
No wonder the public hates Hollywood!
- Agree with R50.
Matt is beautiful and proud. Mediocre actor but two out of three ain't bad.
- I'm sure Pace and Bomer got it on after nights of tequila and weed. There's a sex tape I'd pay to see.
- He may not be A-list R52, but calling him D-list is just mean. He's out and proud and flying that flag for us - RESPECT!
It was written in an artcle that he (Bomer) and McBongo together with Channing and the director, invested in the film. And since it made over 150 mill on a budget of 8 mill, it makes sense that they would get that much
- I would really love to hear about Bomer's past. I've heard that he was really wild (silently) but I don't think he experimented with drugs , maybe alcohol - Apparently, he drinks alot.
- He hooked up with a 40 year old man when he was 26 and they've been together nine years.
Not sure if that's the definition of "wild" you're looking for, although it fits my metric.
- Did "The Gold Rush" refer to Bomer's gold digger status?
- We saw his past in candid photos, making out with guys. Dude was fucking around.
- R58 Isn't Goldie the name of the surrogate in The New Normal? I read that the story line was that everyone, including Bomer's character, wanted Goldie to be their surrogate. Hence the name of the episode "The Goldie Rush". Maybe someone who saw the show could confirm.
I don't know if Bomer will ever be A-list, but D-list is definitely a bit unfair. Nor would I say he's mediocre, although his range may be limited. From what I've seen of him in Glee and some of the White Collar eps, he has some talent for comedy and light stuff.
[quote]Dude was fucking around.
Sure hope so. Otherwise what a sheer waste.
- R57 Not true. They are together less than 5 years. Bomer was 31 and Halls 44 when they met.
- Nine years. I figured it out after looking at his IMDB for all of three minutes. And you can also go to mattbomerfan.com, there are clues in his interviews. If you're smart enough you can find them. Then there's the... physical evidence.
- R61, just ignore her. She's just looking for attention.
- You are right R63. She is either looking for attention or she is completely crazy. Or both. Either way, it's better to ignore her.
Anyway, let's go back to talking about Bomer's delicious ass. It's much more entertaining.
- [bold]thisclose[/bold] from that sweaty bulge.
Lucky. Fucking. Bitch.
- R65 Yeah, I could watch that gif forever. BTW, he has nice shoes.
- Fine. Be wrong. You're only fooling yourself.
- "Apparently, he drinks alot"
I don't know why, but I like this about him.
- I don't think it's been nine years. I'd say 7 yrs.
- Nope, nine. There are two interviews where he gives it away. If you can find them, you get a cookie. They are archived at mattbomerfan.
- Yeah, and Simon holds all doors open for him in a courtly manner as well.
- R70 There aren't any interviews like that otherwise you would give links instead of acting like an idiot.
R69 Nope, it's 4.5 years.
R71 He also holds his bags and glasses for him. Especially when Matt switches into his fragile mode. ;)
- Fine, I'll give you one.
It's subtle, he wants to brag and name-drop, but he essentially gives it all away.
- There are no hints in that interview. Only in your delusional head.
- [quote]“I took that job so I could watch Jodie Foster working for [bold]three months[/bold],” Bomer said of his role as a flirtatious flight attendant. He said he learned a lot about acting from Foster, but also “decorum and how to behave, her composure and how she handled herself. She was incredibly gracious and open and [bold]allowed me to sit in on the rehearsal process to watch how it all goes down. I’ll always be grateful to her for that.[/bold]”
R74, Matt only had a small speaking part in "Flightplan". How did he get permission from Jodie Foster to watch her through three months of production, including rehearsals? I'm pretty sure he didn't get it by using his looks on her.
Flightplan was filmed in the fall of 2004. Jodie was repped at the time by PMK/HBH.
The last "H" is for "Halls."
- R75 You are really delusional and grasping at straws. LOL
- And you are so obsessed that everything confirms to your "headcanon" that you refuse to accept any evidence rationally, so what's the point in providing it?
- R77 To my what? Headcanon? LOL You are even more stupid than I thought. You think that I'm one of those idiotic fangirls with their gifs, thum#$&% whatever and headcanons? LOLOL
And you are right about one thing, there is no point in providing your idiotic "evidence" that exists only in your head.
Anyway, it seems that Matt will be doing more voiceover for DC cartoons. He will do voice of Jericho for the new Cartoon Network series "Teen Titans Go!"
- [quote]You think that I'm one of those idiotic fangirls with their gifs, thum#$&% whatever and headcanons?
Butchar, Blanche. Char an idiotic fangirl.
- BTW today is Simon's birthday. He turn 49.
I guess there is going to be some celebration today, that will involve Bomer's ass. :D
- [R75] LOL. They met in 2008 or slightly before that (apparently someone said back then they got together in late 2007.) Anyway, something around 4 or 5 years, and definitely not 9.
And yes, happy birthday to Simon! Hope they find some time in the middle of the crazy award season.\t
- Speaking of birthdays, yesterday was Karen Black's and nobody said anything.
- To really appreciate the mentality of the Bomer fangirl, note the frequency of "LOL" in their posts.
- R81 Definitely second half of 2008.
Also, I think there is no any important awards event today. So they probably will have some time.
- Christ. Is there any Bomer thread that doesn't get taken over by his fangurls?
- Why is it so hard for some of you to believe that Simon takes the dominant role in the relationship, even when it's rather obvious?
There has been sightings of him playing that role when they're together and to be honest, I find it cute. Matt is much younger than him so..... it just fits
Anyway, I also agree with those who say nine yrs together - it makes sense.
- No...he had an ass transplant.
- R86 Halls wouldn't be calling himself a single father in an interview 5 years ago.
They met in 2008, after Bomer was cast in White Collar.
- Some people believe everything they read.
- Some people believe everything they make up.
- Some people believe everything publicists make up.
- And sometimes the truth is just boring and no conspiracy theory is needed
- And sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.
- [quote]Is there any Bomer thread that doesn't get taken over by his fangurls?
This is a forum, dumbass. This one is actually about a gay guy. Look at all the Jake Gyllenhaal love threads we've had over the years. God, you're frigging stupid. 90% of this site is filled with threads about people they love. Forums are by nature fangurl hq.
- GQ: What's the key to wearing black tie well?
MB: Go commando underneath. It adds an air of mystery.
- Is Bomer the Bomer troll?
- I want to fucking kiss it!
- Does he have a womanly ass? If not him, who?
- We have to talk about Matt.
- It's truly a work of art. Sigh...
- Lovely, R101.
- No matter how many times I see it, the picture on the right still gives me the vapors.
- I wonder if he wears thongs as daily underwear.
- He is 1 famous white boy who has a very nice ass. Anyone who thinks it's "too much" needs to go back to looking at your pancake-flat boys. Bomer is beautiful from head to toe.
- [quote]Why is it so hard for some of you to believe that Simon takes the dominant role in the relationship, even when it's rather obvious?
The unusual dynamic of their relationship is public knowledge in Hollywood. It's only controversial on DL.
However, unlike Nigella Lawson, Bomer accepts Simon's physical and psychological dominance. Daddy issues for sure, but nothing to worry about.
- Oh, for fuck's sake. Who cares? Must you troll every single Bomer thread? Why can't we just talk about his round, supple, pillowy ass for once?
People like you are why we can't have nice things.
F&F r106, for you are the very definition of freak.
- To help us get back on topic...
- R108 He's gorgeous!
- Uh, I didn't introduce the subject; I was replying to R86.
So, unclutch you prissy, would-be hall monitor. You do realize your psychotic flaming will only get the thread closed?
- r107, just ignore the weirdo obsessed with Simon Halls. Let us return to the objectification of Matt Bomer! I particularly like this gif:
- How do you think Matt Bomer will age? He's not that many years away from 40. Ben Affleck still looks good. George Clooney is gorgeous for a 52 year old.
- I hope he ages more like Clooney and less like Pitt. He has excellent bone structure, so I'm optimistic.
- Do you think Matt does know how beautiful he is?
- What I like about him (besides being an out actor) is his body truly is perfect: just the right amount of muscle (too much is a turnoff), great hair, nice eyes, great smile, and a firm ass.
Can't get better than that.
- He is fugly. He won't get any better.
- Yes, what a completely hideous face he has! He probably doesn't have any mirrors at home, as I'm certain he can't stand the sight of his own ugly reflection. In fact, it's cruel of him not to wear a sack over his head so that we are not all subjected to his extreme ugliness. How could anyone be attracted to such a deformed creature? Just looking at him makes me want to vomit.
- Does nothing to me.
- Ignore R116 - just use Trolldar and you'll see it's the same cunt whore from the Fat Cavill threads who praises closet cases but hates Matt because Matt is living a happy life instead of hiding in a closet.
- MAGIC MIKE was an idiotically stupid and offensive movie, and everybody in it was awful.
Why do you only like men who look like Ken dolls?
- [quote]MIKE was an idiotically stupid and offensive movie, and everybody in it was awful.
I'm afraid you're one of the few that thinks that, considering the movie cost only $7 million to make and it made over $167 million at the box office.
Talk about a huge box office hit!
- Simon Halls seems strict, but I'm sure he is a softy inside.
- How many inches has Matt got? 6? 7?
- I think 7, r123. In this picture, it looks like he has big balls, too. Yum.
- And the view from the front, for posterity:
- Someone should save this for posterity.
Wait a minute! I did!
- R126, linky stinky.
- Hi Simon!
- R1 is correct; he has a woman's ass.
- In what ways, R129?
- More about his womanly ass, please.
- Is it because his ass is so soft and round?
Regardless, I'm much more intrigued by what is happening at the front of his thong in r125. Can anyone make out an outline?
- Matt's ass is perfect! I'd love to kiss it, cum on it, fuck it, spank it, plow it, massage it, lick it, wash it, exfoliate it, spoon it, warm it.
- Uh, R133, I think it gets spanked enough.
- That picture in r124. I just can't.
- Has anyone seen that Luka Magnotta video? There's a scene where he slices that guys ass up. It looks like cutting a turkey. He feeds the little dog the guys ass. Imagine if that were Matt Bomer! His ass could feed a kennel!
- Why a kennel, R136? It doesn't appear to be that big, no?
- R137, hmm. Not sure.
How many dogs do you think Matt's ass could feed? Like Boston terrier size.
- R124's pic shows bush!
- [quote] I'm afraid you're one of the few that thinks that, considering the movie cost only $7 million to make and it made over $167 million at the box office.
I liked the movie, but box office is no indication of a movie's quality. How do you know if the movie is bad unless you pay the money and go see it?
FWIW, Two and a Half Men is still on the air, so the number of people who saw something =/= quality.
- It's a shadow r139
- That thong looks like it would come out his ass crack smelly.
- Simon Halls versus the Datalounge webmaster!
- Simon Halls on Matt's mom!
- Do you mean smelling of fragrant flowers, r142? If so, I wholeheartedly agree.
- Here he is waking and talking with Mark Ruffalo on the set of The Normal Heart last week. No shots of his backside, but his front sure is purty.
- Is he aware of being the most beautiful man in the world? Does he know how good-looking he is? He must know he's attractive.
- Simon was also R80 on this thread.
- Busted! Note the defensive body language, like a fat child who is being scolded by his mother.
- Here he is making the face that politicians make when they are forced to admit a scandal.
- R151, I love that photo set, thanks for linking it again. Simon looks like a hot daddy. I'd let him have his way with me any time.
- "The public face of disgrace"
- What did Simon do to get such a beautiful man?
- He's just being his wonderful self.
- Hullo Simon! Since you're not reading and posting in this thread, I guess no one will contact Tinypic to have this image removed.
- Well, R155, money and connections probably didn't hurt--at least in the beginning.
But Matt is making plenty of his own money, so I doubt it's an issue now. Apparently their personalities mesh and the dynamics of the relationship work well for them.
However, at the risk of attracting the WIMBST, we'll avoid discussing exactly what those dynamics might be.
- What's "WIMBST", precious? What's "WIMBST"?
- It's a nasty, nasty troll, precious r159, and we hates it, yes we does.
Too late, r158. WIMBST is already here at r150, r151, r152, r154, and r157, having a one-sided, imaginary conversation with Simon Halls.
But enough of our attention-starved troll. Matt and Simon do seem to be making it work, regardless of what "it" is. The most important factor in making a partnership work isn't what other people think of it, it's making sure that you both want the same things in life and want the same kind of partnership.
- Sorry for the redundancy in the last paragraph of the above post. The iPad makes it hard to go back and edit. As penance, I offer this picture of Matt Bomer:
- Matt Bomer ♥
- The lack of new pictures is killing me.
- Maybe he doesn't want to be photographed because Simon beat him up again.
- R161 Still a beauty
- Goddamn, he's attractive.
- Very handsome. I hope he ages well.
- that balls...
- Matt Bomer's butt. Fucking yum!
- Holy moly, look at that jiggle in r169! If you slow it down, you can see exactly what his cheeks would look like while being kneaded...
This thread makes me happy. Whatever enterprising fan made that compilation at r170 deserves a cookie.
- Bomer apparently got a mention on TMZ a few months ago in relation to 50 Shades of Grey. There's no groundbreaking new info in the clip, unless you consider the fact that at least one of the women who works at TMZ is the sort that wants gay actors to stay closeted so that straight women can lust after him to be groundbreaking info.
I know it's not necessarily pertinent to his ass, but I just came across the clip on YouTube and got all worked up. I need to go look at more pictures of his ass to soothe me.
- Das hot!
- Oh, my. I've got a three-alarm fire he can put out.
IN MY PANTS.
- Oh lover boy!
- I love that he takes care of himself too. Bomer doesn't just rely on his beautiful face; he also works out to have that hot body and clearly he's taking care of his skin. 35 and I don't see wrinkles or anything unsightly. Just gorgeous.
- I miss seeing pics of him and his hubby together
- No wonder he looks dumb. What character requires wrinkle-free faces?
- R178 Jealous much!
- Fireman pics.
- How can anybody lust after this dude? He looks so innocent.
- R181 Trust me, he's not. And from what I've heard, he can get pretty wild (direct quote from his ex)
- I have to admit that he does look really innocent. Something about the eyes. He's still beautiful as can be, but there's some sort of lost little boy thing he has going on. Even when he's dressed in suits, looking dapper, he doesn't seem like he should be there.
- I'm not jealous R179, just thought he looks dumb from day one. Look at that fireman pics.
- Y'all a pack of jealous bitches. Matt Bomer is PERFECT. He can do no wrong. He is the most beautiful man in the world.
- I do agree with you R181, as gorgeous as he is the biggest knock I have against him is that innocence in his eyes. He seems a little bit of deviousness in his look and he would be perfect.
- r181, Not innocent, but asexual. His catatonic-like eyes and smile have zero sex appeal, and wrinkle-free at the age of 36 makes him looks plastic. And dumb. I cannot fathom why DL gays think he's sexy.
- R183 He has the most beautiful feminine eyes on a man, that's why!
- And does his boyfriend worship the ground upon which he treads?
- R187 Beautiful doesn't always mean dumb. He's actually very smart, just a bit shy and reserved.
- R189 I hope!
Boyfriend sounds too casual don't you think? Partner sounds more appropriate given how long they've been together and with three kids.
- I'm not sure what a lack of wrinkles has to do with intelligence. I know plenty of scientists that look several years younger than they are, and I can't imagine anyone calling them stupid because they have good skin.
- Can you elaborate on that r182?
- R187 which star do you find attractive? Being wrinkle-free doesn't mean plastic as he doesn't look all injected with fillers and botox. He looks natural.
- [quote]And does his boyfriend worship the ground upon which he treads?
Not quite, although I do tidy up whenever he leaves a trail of blood.
- An actor needs expressions, not just good skin. Bomer is way too over the top with his skincare than most women, making his gayface too prominent.
- R183 and R187 you are trying to describe Bomer's Aspie eyes. They have a glassy, unfocused quality, like somebody caught daydreaming.
- He looks like he smells of a bus seat.
- Like the seat of a well-ventilated, air conditioned, pleasantly perfumed bus, maybe. Otherwise, I do believe you're insane.
- Oh Matt... marry me!!!
- R195 & R197 You are beyond tedious. You will never ever ever have a chance of being with Bomer! Your stupid little jabs at Simon are pathetic enough to almost make me feel bad about wanting you too be hit by a moving train. That was a mean and hateful thing for me to say huh? Well too fukibg bad! You've verbally attacked and threatened Bomer his man Simon and slander their childs name all because of your rabid jealousy over their family relationship?? Seek help you sick bitch! I get so tired of your stuid ass non fucking humorous little jabs. Matt loves Simon.They love their children. Chances are they well grow old together as a happy & content couple. So bitch deal with it!!! Seek counseling and be sure too tell the good Doctor about your pervasive fixation on actor Matt Bomer entire fucking life!
- Oh, look, here comes the Twitter frau brigade to defend Matt Bomer's honor.
I find the troll to be unfunny and mentally disturbed, but I would rather read his posts any day than listen to the insane rantings of grown women who roll in here and fly off the handle because people are being mean to their celebrity crush. If you've been on the internet for five minutes you should know that the worst thing to do is feed the troll and thereby ruin a perfectly good thread that was chugging along nicely.
Congratulations, r201, you're dumber than a 12-year old that just discovered the internet. Now fuck off, please.
- I also suggest r201 learn the difference between "to" and "too."
But getting back to the topic...
- Someone should start a poll thread: "Matt Bomer: Back or Front?"
I find them both highly appealing, but which one I prefer really depends on my mood.
- [quote]Matt Bomer: Back or Front?
Story of my life.
- The most irksome thing about the idiotic 'Simon beats Matt' troll isn't his insanity, it's that he keeps getting Bomer threads shut down. Just watch.
- That troll isn't the one who gets the threads shut down. If you look at old threads, some of the ones with his wackiest, most offensive posts are still up (with the exception of the Ryan Murphy/pedo thread, which I imagine was rightfully ff'd into oblivion).
It's when fans respond and start a bitchfight, and then start threatening each other that threads get deleted. That's why r201 is so annoying.
In fact -- and I realize this means that I spend way too much time on the Bomer threads -- I'm sure the frau at r201 is one of those who previously revealed the personal information of another fan on here and got one of the threads shut down, unless there are multiple overinvested Bomer fans with terrible syntax who repeatedly make the too/to mistake.
- Halls got the thread shut down. The post @R143 was what he wrote on the Ryan Murphy Molestation thread was not closed fast enough for his liking.
- I agree with R208. I am here to chat about Bomer and can ignore the Simon Halls hater troll but people like R201 create a real problem when they accuse innocent others who have no involvement in this.
- When are these two getting married?
- I do agree that he is eerily wrinkle free for a 36 y/o.
- [quote]I do agree that he is eerily wrinkle free for a 36 y/o.
Better than a bunch of lines, wrinkles, crows feet, and dried out skin like Henry Cavill, who is 6 years younger than Matt.
- [quote]When are these two getting married?
Doesn't sound like they want to.
- Even if they did, Matt is filming in NY through December, including a fairly dramatic weight loss for TNH, so who knows when they'll have time this year.
- BWAHAHAHAHA! It's entirely possible Bomer has limited legal rights with the children (including his own) so as long as they remain unmarried, Bomer is his slave. If they were to get married, Simon would probably "fall overboard" during the honeymoon.
- The way Simon was really upset when same-sex marriage in California was revoked, I expected him and Matt to be one of the first ones to do it now that it's legal.
- Matt would've been such a beautiful bride. You know what they say, Something old, something new, something black, something blue!
- Someone posted a picture of his sister a while back. She had a lot of the same features -- jawline, eyes, nose -- but they didn't work well on a woman. She was unconventionally attractive rather than beautiful.
- [quote]Better than a bunch of lines, wrinkles, crows feet, and dried out skin like Henry Cavill, who is 6 years younger than Matt.
- Could Simon sue DL over the constant claims that he abuses Matt?
- He would have to prove to the court that he hasn't physically abused Matt in order for the suit to be successful.
- R119, I have always said that Matt would make a "handsome" or "attractive" woman rather than a pretty or beautiful woman. I guess your description of Matt's sister proves my point. Yet some posters are always talking about how "feminine" Matt looks!
- R223 But he does have 'feminine' eyes!
- Dave Foley made the best looking man-dressed-up-as-a-woman I've ever seen.
- Are their star signs compatible, esp sexually?
Matt is a Libra, while Simon is a Capricorn.
- Matt's eyes are truly ethereal, r224. They go beyond gender.
- With you on that one, R225. He made the most beautiful French-Canadian whore I ever saw.
I don't even think Cillian Murphy was as pretty as Foley.
- I have a question: I've never read "50 Shades of Grey." I don't know shit about it except that it appears to get middle-aged women hot.
Why do the fraus keep pushing for either Bomer or Cavill like they're the only two actors in Hollywood?
- Because they get all hot at the thought of seeing homos doing what they should be doing naturally.
- Even the stick-up-the-ass Simonphiles would have to admit R205 is pretty funny.
- [quote]Even the stick-up-the-ass Simonphiles would have to admit [R205] is pretty funny.
Look, I know it's not my place to say anything as I'm not a Bomer fan, but more of a Bomer thread fan because I enjoy witnessing the lunacy of his more 'devoted' fans, but if there are people who are considered "Simonphiles" and you're one of them, isn't it time to go get some fresh air?
- I can understand Bomer better than Cavill. Apparently the character has copper hair and grey eyes and the same build, and among the current age-appropriate hotties, Bomer fits that description best. I assume the Cavill fancasting is solely because he's hot and women masturbate to his face.
- Copper hair? So... auburn?
Then why would either actor be considered? Shouldn't it be someone like Damian Lewis, but with his hair darkened a bit?
- Women don't masturbate to pictures, R233.
- Good Lord, it's not rocket science. Bomer and Cavill (along with Ian Somerhalder, actually) are the current internet fan faves for the 50 Shades lead because they are the best looking actors currently in the right-ish age bracket who kind of match the description in the book.
- My point was that Cavill and Somerhalder don't match the description in the books at all. They both have black hair and bright blue eyes, and Cavill's builds way too beefy. Either way, I hope one of them gets it. Bomer is too good for this shit.
- The character has red/auburn hair because the 50 Shades books were originally Twilight based fanfic and the Christian Grey character is essentially Robert Pattinson's character from the trilogy.
The color of the character's hair isn't essential to who he is and they're not going to limit their search only to actors who have red/auburn colored hair. R237 is just one of those idiot Bomer fraus.
- there's no need for a Cavill vs. Bomer stan war lol. They're both really hot though Bomer is bett looking. End.
- The reason Henry and Matt are fan favorites comes down to one physical quality:
Both Henry and Matt have very large, round, clear blue eyes with enormous irises that people associate with honesty, trust, and gentleness. Disney animators purposely design their princes with these type of eyes (see below) - both actors have been called "Disney princes" on more than one occasion. Fans of "50 Shades of Gray" are more likely than not psychosexually immature women. Because the character of Christian Grey is essentially a manifestation of psychopathic male sexuality, these women seek a Disneyfied avatar in order neutralize Christian Grey's inherit threat of physical violence.
The porn star James Deen, who is a very violent, misogynistic performer, nevertheless is "popular" with psychosexually immature women because of his Disney eyes.
The ideal Christian Grey would be somebody like Wes Bentley, who has crazy sociopath eyes.
- I'm surprised Colin Egglesfield isn't in the running, too. He looks like Cavill/Bomer.
- Frankly Bomer isn't even a remote contender for the role. No way are the studios going to risk the movie's box office potential by casting an openly gay actor in the lead role
- R242 That's where you're wrong my dear - he's Christian Grey. The studios will go with whoever is popular with the fans, and at the moment, he is.
Studios will hire a gay man if he's able to sell a movie, period. Days when an actor's sexuality would affect his job are long gone. Moviegoers are more enlightened and educated now than ever, and they understand what discrimination is.
Matt has always played straight roles and very well. He also doesn't have the stereotypical look that befalls many other gay actors, and is thankfully also very private about his life and that helps. This is also why so many comic fans (who are mainly straight guys), want him for the role of Batman regardless of his sexuality.
Anyway, lately the FiftyShades author has been throwing out hints on twitter and facebook that Bomer is the one, so let's wait and see. If he gets it, that barrier that holds back gay actors will be broken, and that's a good thing.
- Isn't Matt Bomer too great of an actor for that shit?
- R244 The book was shit, but maybe the script for the movie will be much better. The director for this also has a good rep. from what I hear.
I honestly just want Matt to get this role and break that barrier that holds back gay actors, that's all!
- [quote]He also doesn't have the stereotypical look that befalls many other gay actors.
Actually he does.
- r243 are you from an alternate universe or just mind numbingly dumb?
"That's where you're wrong my dear"
no she's not.
"he's Christian Grey."
no he's not.
"The studios will go with whoever is popular with the fans"
no they will not.
"and at the moment, he is."
no he's not.
"Studios will hire a gay man if he's able to sell a movie"
no they will not.
"Days when an actor's sexuality would affect his job are long gone."
no they are not.
"Moviegoers are more enlightened and educated now than ever"
no they are not.
"and they understand what discrimination is."
no they do not.
"Matt has always played straight roles"
no he did not.
"He also doesn't have the stereotypical look that befalls many other gay actors"
you are wrong.
"and is thankfully also very private about his life"
"and that helps."
only a homophobe would say that.
"This is also why so many comic fans (who are mainly straight guys)"
no they are not.
"want him for the role of Batman regardless of his sexuality."
no they do not.
"lately the FiftyShades author has been throwing out hints on twitter and facebook that Bomer is the one"
don't have enough information because i don't give a crap but since you're so wrong about everything this is probably overblown to the fox news proportion.
"so let's wait and see."
"If he gets it"
"that barrier that holds back gay actors will be broken"
that 'barrier' is *people* and *film makers* who are not changing their attitudes just because you are having a passion for an openly gay actor.
"and that's a good thing."
- [quote]Moviegoers are more enlightened and educated now than ever
Oh, my sides.
- R246 R247 He's still hotter than you!
- R243 = Twitter Frau Brigade coming to defend Matt's honor.
- Matt Bomer is Cristian Grey, if they're looking for someone who look like a gay Clark Kent.
- You really think posting a bad photo, that is at least several years old, helps you make your point, R251?
- Jesus he is just impossibly good looking, I hate him so much
- "Si Matt bomer no es Christian Grey la pelicula de cincuenta sombras se puede ir a la mierda"
It's among favorites on El James twitter
- R251 I think he looks like a gay Harry Potter there.
- What R248 said.
If that were the case, there wouldn't be a Fast & Furious 6.
- Matt doesn't look like a gay.
His face is symmetrical.
His face is perfect, masculine a lot. It's not humane. it's as a greek god
Bitch queens are jealous because he's not a feminine beauty, but masculine .
Fan-girls drool about him. Fan- boys( straight) love Neal Caffrey.
It's funny some people(here) are against Matt and they hate him because he is famous for his straight roles.
- Good grief. Reading R258's post made me want to slap MYSELF.
Fortunately, Matt was in the next room.
- R258 Marry me!
- He doesn't look feminine or masculine, he looks G.A.Y GAY (not that it's a bad thing though)
- Not. He's not look gay.
What is your problem?
- No. He doesn't looks gay.
What is your problem?
- Two strikes R263, care to take another swing at Matt? I mean, bat?
- Matt is handsome. He's elegant. He breaks the stereotypical look gay.
Matt,Quinto , Collins, Rogers break the stereotypical look gay.
Open your mind.
- What does "stereotypical gay look" look like R265?
Matt Bomer has a handsome gayface. He doesn't look straight at all. Feminine face doesn't always mean gayface.
- Sorry. Matt doesn't has GAYFACE.
Matt has HANDSOME FACE.
Open your mind. To have perfect features face , it's not gayface but HANDSOME FACE.
Matt's face as david Donatello or Greek God. it's not gay.
It's sad to read some people here.
- R267, what's your first language?
- R268, Fangurl.
- [quote]What does "stereotypical gay look" look like [R265]?
I don't think I have to tell you which one:
- Has Matt been home since he started filming WC & TNH, or has Simon been to the set to see him?
I've just heard some troubling news that I don't want to believe.
- I'm a fangurl just because I disagree (?) Very well. I talk to people very intelligent.
- sad sad
- R272, where are you from? I'm not looking to make fun of you if you're not a native English-speaker because it's ridiculous to make fun of someone who can speak/write in more than one language. Just curious.
- [quote]I've just heard some troubling news that I don't want to believe.
Simon bought brass knuckles?
- A gayface CAN have perfect and handsome features too, R267
Some genuinely straight pepole have gayfaces, and feminine features doesn't always make someone looks gay.
In Matt's special case, he looks 100%, exclusively gay, a handsome one. He cannot pass as straight to my eyes.
- I loathe R275 for making me laugh.
- it's your problem.
It's funny gays against gays
- Fangirl (R278), if you truly appreciate him, you should embrace his gayness, not against it.
- He does have a wee bit of gayface in red carpet pictures, though not when he's been on film. With the exception of the Mike White photos, though, I don't know that he's ever been as bad as HC in that pictures in r270.
Regardless, he's still exceedingly handsome. If he were to show up on my doorstep, I would invite him in and lick him all over.
[quote] [R272], where are you from? I'm not looking to make fun of you if you're not a native English-speaker because it's ridiculous to make fun of someone who can speak/write in more than one language. Just curious.
Yeah, you still sound like an asshole. Unless you’re going to (gently) suggest ways in which the poster can improve his/her English, picking on someone who is clearly ESL (which is what you were doing, even as you said it wasn’t) and derailing the conversation by making it about the poster's English is a dick move.
Was that English natural enough for you?
- In defense of R274, it was I who first asked about R267's first language. I was simply curious and had no intention of making fun of R267. I want to know how far spread the love of Bomer goes.
- He does have fans all over. Sometimes I think he's more popular in Latin America than he is in the US. If you type his name into Twitter, a lot of the tweets are in Spanish.
- R271 What troubling news did you hear?
- [quote]What troubling news did you hear?
The fridge is on the fritz and the bag of peas have melted!
- Oh no! But as long as the pretty face is okay, r284, that's all I care about. He can take some Tylenol for the rest.
- Did Simon let Ryan babysit again?
- I'm seriously asking this to R271. It will be great if others don't butt in. Thanks.
- [quote]I'm seriously asking this to [R271]. It will be great if others don't butt in. Thanks.
Well, you're safe on DL because we will certainly respect your wishes.
- [quote]Matt doesn't look like a gay. His face is symmetrical. His face is perfect, masculine a lot. It's not humane. it's as a greek god
Fuck the language barrier, it's the insane level of stupidity that kills me.
Yeah, gay men aren't more beautiful than straight men. And there's no such thing as 'too pretty to be straight', either. Whatever country from, you sound like a bigoted fucking cunt.
- You're idiot.
- R291, we don't like moose and squirrel.
- When Matt did that broadway production '8', I hear he apparently kissed Chayenne Jackson on the lips since they were acting as husbands. Funny thing is that Simon was there in the audience.
Is there a video link?
I loved it when Cheyenne described Matt in an article as being 'stunningly beautiful'. Wonder though if Simon will now be comfortable with Matt hanging out with Cheyenne (they're friends), in light of the crazy stories that have come out regarding his (Chayenne's) divorce.
- Is Russian Rich Lady a Matt Bomer fan?
- despite all the Simon beats Matt trolls trying their best, I really don't think Simon's that controlling, R293. Except for maybe in bed.
- Thank you, r8, I love you.
- OT, but I love this video!
Great actors from the Tv series "SPARTACUS".
- I saw Matt yesterday in the Carlton in NYC. He looked stunning. I can die happy now.
- R298 More details please!
How big is his ass?
- On set:
- R300 Lucky Simon get's to play with that, DAMN!
- How does Simon fuck Matt? Is Matt a power bottom?
- Very carefully, I hope. Isn't Simon supposedly very well-endowed?
- R303 Apparently yes!
- How much is Bomer paid for WC?
I wish he would try out roles on feature films or sth!
- W&W for R288.
- R305, at last report he was paid $100k per episode for WC.
He does do small roles on feature films, and who knows if he doesn't try for bigger roles?
- There's trouble in paradise and Matt hasn't been home for a while.
There's more but i'll leave it at that!
- R307 That's a bit on the low end (for a lead actor on a popular show like White Collar), are you sure?
- Good. Matt can do better than Simon anyway.
- R309, that's what was reported by Deadline for S3, anyway. It might have been bumped a bit for the latest season, but this is a USA cable show with a very tight budget. That number doesn't surprise me.
It might be one of the reasons his representation will be happy to get him out after this season currently filming. Even if he goes to another TV show rather than movies, he could probably get a significant pay bump, particularly if he goes to a network show.
On the upside, it was also reported that he made about $5 million from investing in 'Magic Mike', so he's not hard up for cash.
- Cavill's ass is/was better:
- Cavill is prettier but Matt's ass wins.
Magic Mike was a huge disappointment.
- Please, the Magic Mike money went straight into Mary Slaphands's cheesecake fund.
- R312 Matt's more 'elegantly' shaped!
- R313 Are you nuts, Matt is prettier. They're both hot but Matt edges him out a bit.
- Just compare!
- Matt has crazy eye and is disturbingly hairless.
- What R318 said.
- Don't be a tease, r308. That's not very nice.
- Matt may be hairless but for some reason Closet Case Cavill seems more like the Ken doll to me.
Really, r308, you can't elaborate just a little?
- R320 I was just sharing some gossip, that's all. I also know that if I tell everything, i'll be accused of lying and branded a troll.
So, i'll wait and see whether this news will filter out in the coming days or month, though i'm hoping it's false. I love this couple too much!
- What makes you seem like a troll is if you constantly claim you have info but don't share it. (We actually have had a troll like that in the past on a previous iteration of this thread.)
But if your info is good, who cares what other posters call you? Some people will still appreciate it.
- She's trolling.
- I know a thweecwet..
- You may have wondered: What do Matt Bomer's farts smell like? In contrast to the manly farts of another big-butted celebrity like Anthony Recker, it is well known that Bomer's farts smell like vanilla cream with a dash of cinnamon. Would you like to watch Matt Bomer's anus twinkle and contract slightly as it pinches off a sweet vanilla gas bomb?
The anus-hole itself of Matt Bomer is tender, pink and dilated.
- r327 I do believe that, for the first time ever, I'm charmed by the Fart Troll.
Are we sure that Simon is still alive? With the exception of one blurry photo from the Tony red carpet, he hasn't been seen in public since May. There haven't even been random twitter sightings. It's like the dark days of 2010 all over again, when he was so elusive that we even didn't know what he looked like.
Maybe Matt locked him in the basement and ran off with the kids.
- Matt doesn't have chest hair. Other than that he's quite hairy.
- R328 We can only hope!
R329 He's only hairy on the lower legs (his own confession), and even then, he's been waxing/shaving them of late.
- Interesting blind items, especially the 1st one about a cheating gay star!
- [quote]He's only hairy on the lower legs (his own confession), and even then, he's been waxing/shaving them of late.
LOL What? Yes, he's basically only hairy on his legs, but having shaved them for Magic Mike, he said he wouldn't want to do that again. What makes you think he's been shaving them again for no apparent reason? Photographic evidence?
- R331, that BI could be any gay star. It's ridiculously vague.
- Do you have pictures to prove that r330?
- Honestly, if Bomer had an affair, that would be the LEAST scandalous thing about this relationship.
- R334 Enjoy!
- Good Lord! This is like Perez Hilton's uglier brother!
- Er, the guy in that pic's got hairy legs, R336.
- R336 How can you see anything on this picture? This is better.
- He's got hairy legs in that pic, too, R339.
WTF are you people on about?
- He should honestly shave/wax his legs more often, he's too pretty to let himself go.
At least he doesn't have hairy arms, ewwww!
- R340 I know, I posted it for better visibility.
- I'm not a fan of hairy chests, I kinda like that Matt is not all that hairy.
- [quote]Rashida Jones and Matt Bomer will join Seth Rogen and Melissa McCarthy in DreamWorks Animation's "B.O.O. (Bureau of Otherworldly Operations)," TheWrap has learned.
- So, how do we feel about the news posted by R344? I find it ironic that the best looking actor working today keeps getting voice work (Superman cartoon, now this)...
- [quote]He should honestly shave/wax his legs more often. At least he doesn't have hairy arms, ewwww!
What are you, 13?
- Halls implied that he wasn't getting many good offers and that he should change his agent.
- [quote]At least he doesn't have hairy arms, ewwww!
I'm thinking budding babydyke.
- [quote]So, how do we feel about the news posted by [R344]? I find it ironic that the best looking actor working today keeps getting voice work (Superman cartoon, now this)...
I think his looks is best for modelling, not so impressive for acting. His looks is too superficial and characterless.
- [quote]Halls implied that he wasn't getting many good offers and that he should change his agent.
When was this?
[quote]I think his looks is best for modelling, not so impressive for acting. His looks is too superficial and characterless.
Millions of chicks campaigning for him to be Christian Grey would disagree with you, R349. That said, I do thing how good looking he is can be limiting. I mean, his looks tend to have to be a 'thing' about his character (as they are with Neal Caffrey, and were with Bryce Larkin). This situation might improve for him as he gets older.
- I hope he doesn't do that '50 Shades' frau shit. I'm surprised it's even being made into a feature film. Shouldn't it be on Lifetime?
Ian Somehowever needs the work. Give it to him.
- Matt Bomer could star in anything.
- One of Halls's postings from the deleted threads
- r353 ??????????????????????
- Do many gay guys really shave/wax their legs?
- After WC, I guess he'll be more flexible with his time, and at least be able to accept good beefy roles when offered.
Simon is a power player in the industry, so I wouldn't worry.
- more Simon
- How do you know that's Simon?
- Independent research.
- More like severe psychological problems, r358.
- [quote]Simon is a power player in the industry, so I wouldn't worry.
Shame of you for saying that, Matt can get roles on his own merits!
-  yeah, the info comes probably from the voices in his/her head who also told him/her that Simon was abusing Matt or that their couple was on the rock...
- R353 / 357 / 359 - back on your meds, now, there's a good boy.
- Fine, I don't care if you don't believe me. I'm just telling you the facts, is all.
- [quote]Independent research.
And I'm sure the grant for this research came from an "institution."
- [quote]So, how do we feel about the news posted by [R344]? I find it ironic that the best looking actor working today keeps getting voice work (Superman cartoon, now this)...
r345 Sometimes I think his looks work against him. With that face, he's best suited for a sexy romcom lead, but that's exactly the kind of role he'll never get.
I hope we get to see him do more comedy. He has a real knack for it.
- His role in White Collar doesn't lend to anyone thinking of him in dramatic roles either. It's not that he does bad work, but his role is not the kind of tough, meaty roles you see on the cable network dramas these days. He should try to land a broadcast network comedy after White Collar. It's well within his wheelhouse and if it's successful a network comedy can be lucrative.
- Matt does have crazy eyes. That's what gives Cavill the edge I'm thinking. Better sad eyes than weird ones, right?
- It must have been smaller to fit thru the birth canal.
- OP, yes he was born with that ass but it was much paler then.
I've brought some color to those cheeks.
- LOL R370!
- Gorgeous pins!!
- Yes, he was born with it. He's born that way.
- As opposed to butt implants? Seriously, op!
- So, did he go to LA, lately?
- I hope he comes back soon! Brooks Brothers just had a sale on belts and I've stocked up.
- The family is likely in New York so no need to travel to LA. He was spotted at Fire Island ferry few times by some fans and they posted those on Twitter.
- He wasn't seen with them. Not once.
- He was spotted on the FI ferry on his own last summer as well. This is nothing new.
- Yes r379. But not together with the family.
- Well I heard your butt gets bigger if you have anal sex so...
- Exactly, R380. As I said, "on his own." My point is, him going to relax/party on FI over the weekends without the family is not a new thing. Perhaps him and Simon do indeed have the rumored 'open relationship', but if this is an indication of that, the situation is the same as last year.
I'm making this point because someone on this thread has been trying to start some rumor about Simon and Matt's relationship having gone down hill recently. If it has, Matt being on the FI ferry on his own is no indicator of that.
- Simon is such a control freak that I doubt he would allow that 'open relationship' nonsense.
Having said that, I think there're problems. I've heard that Simon's jealousy caused them to separate once earlier on when they had just started dating. So, no surprises here.
I'm also not one to believe any gossip, but when I heard about the 'hitting' rumours, I asked around and strangely enough no one (who'd know sth about this), was surprised.
Anyway, hope they're still together . They're so cute together and such a cute family that it would be such a shame if they split. They need to get married.
- Simon and the kids stayed on FI last summer. Indeed, the situation is likely the same as last year. There are no rumors about them breaking up, just our usual trolls trolling.
- JustJared should post those family outing photos ASAP!
- R381 Really!
- Are the trolls men or women or a mix?
- Just because some fans here are curious about their fav celeb couple, and may jump to conclusions, does not make them trolls.
This is afterall a gossip site!
- The family moves at FI in summer. There is no problem in that relationship
- Is FI a nice holiday place?
Sorry, i'm a foreigner and not familiar with the place!
- R390, it always seems to breathe peace and make one forget the world and its sad turmoils.
- Florida is fabulous! Full of intellectuals and serene, dignified types. Come for a visit, r390.
- Oh, you meant Fire Island! Pardon our intrusion, we'll just get back to the shootins.
- R383 you are so full of shit. The battered boyfriend rumor was started here by the mentally unstable I hate Simon Hall's troll. I seriously doubt there's any truth to it at all. I do think the relation has ended most likely because someone (Matt) cheated. As far as the FI sightings no mention of seeing his family with him means they're not there. I really hope I'm wrong because I like them as a couple/family. But if they have broke up I want Simon too date Randy Harrison. They would be beautiful together.
- R392 I meant "Fire Island"
- If they broke up' I doubt Simon would get anyone hotter than Matt - impossible - he hit the jackpot with that boy.
But Matt would get anyone he wants, and probably never work again for the rest of his life. There're hot wealthy daddies all over the world, who'd kill for him and bless him with tons.
- How do we know Simon and the kids were on FI last year? Looking back at the old threads, it seems like all the sightings of him on FI were solo.
- R396 Yeah Matt probably could have anyone he wanted he's a very beautiful man. I'm more interested in who Simon would date next. My fantasy pairing of Simon &Randy is based on the overt sexual/sensual aura each men possess. Sex between them would be so fucking hot! Simon could help promote Randy career; Randy would bond with the children. I can picture them together. Matt doesn't seem that invested in Simon anyway...they're still not married and if ever there was a gay couple that should marry it's them (hello you got 3 impressionable kids). May guess is Matt coming his options open. The break up is just a matter of when not if.
- Everyone in Matt's circle is losing his mind. First Quinto, then Chayenne, now Matt himself?
- R381 I need more information on this.
Matt's ass is indeed a work of art and if Simon is partly responsible for that, I bow down to him.
- Don't be silly, R399. Matt has been cray cray for years. All that's left is for him to go full Blue Jasmine.
- R401 Any interesting stories?
- Matt is obviously a top. He's masculine. He's Southern frat boy stock who plays football. He won't take it up the rear. That's the true stereotype.
- R404, Plus, I don't think he even has an anus.
- Why do you write that, R405?
- R404 Seriously hon, have you seen his man?
- Yes, r407. Total bottom. Matt also makes more money, and has more power than he does. Matt's the top.
- R406, I guess I just find it hard to believe that beautiful people have bodily functions. I can't picture him farting or taking a crap.
- R404 has no actual experience of men, particularly masculine Southern frat-boy athletes.
The crap here about gay people's delusions about male sexuality and its fluidity in traditionally male-dominated contexts simply reflects women, homophobes and/or frustrated wasps playing sour grapes.
- Matt's role in his family is the on who wears the pants. The culture he grew up, being a masculine gay man, he is NOT going to take it up the ass. It's just not done.
He would also not take his ass out in a mainstream film, jiggle it around if he bottom. He would be too afraid to have a gaping hole show up on film.
Men who take it up the ass also have a difficult time pretending to be into women and grinding on them in movies.
Matt is a straight-acting gay man. His partner, not so much. Their roles in the relationship are pretty obvious, and 9 out of 10 times, these stereotypes hold true.
- R408 Simon is an exclusive top, and so was Matt's ex Mike White (as his fb page revealed)
Someone here also revealed that he had a threesome with Matt and his ex, and that Matt was versatile.
- The family is keeping low profile after some batshit crazy fangurls started digging their kids info everywhere.
- "He would also not take his ass out in a mainstream film, jiggle it around if he bottom. He would be too afraid to have a gaping hole show up on film."
R411, I suppose you don't consider Magic Mike to be a mainstream film. See link.
- R413, that actually makes sense.
- R411 Simon runs that family, and you better believe that.
If Matt wanted a bottom, surely, he would find some young bubble cakes to sample instead of Simon's.
And who says every bottom's hole is gaping from being pounded. Matt is still young, so i'm sure everything still springs back.
- [R408] Do you sleep with Simon?
- [R412]Do you sleep with Simon?
- R408 R418 Lol! you seriously believe that Matt is the top in that relationship?
- [R419] I don't know if he's top or bottom, because I don't sleep with him.
You know because do you sleep with him?
- I saw his pink sock
- R404/R411 etc...you have no clue what you are talking about.
- R420 I don't have to baby, body language says it all!
Matt's ex's revelation also said it all, and looking at Simon, it's easy to tell - he's taller,, authoritative, 14yrs older and not that hot. Unless Matt has some strange fetish for topping less attractive older guys, yikes!
Body linguage. Do you know body linguage?
After reading all your messages,I think you're obsessed with Simon (and Matt).
- R424 Hahaha!!!!!!
- Good grief. None of you have a clue what goes on between Matt and Simon sexually, and the arguing about it here is kind of creepy.
- R426 For crying out loud's it's a fucking gay gossip site, you moron. What do you expect?
- R426 Indeed. They could be versatile or in to bondage or mundane repetition of same lovemaking but here we are acting like we have live cam in their bedroom.
- Maybe they don't have sex.
- r411, I said it was mainstream.
- [quote][R411] Simon runs that family, and you better believe that.
Nope. Matt has the power, and he has the looks and can have any man he wants. Simon knows this, and knows his place.
- R429 They do. Matt's huge ass is proof of that - full of protein!
- R431 lol, you're too funny!
- Previous weekend some fangirl on twitter said that she couldn't take a picture with Matt, because he was in a hurry running to the airport. So probably he went to LA to visit his family after all.
- R427, there's a difference between "gossip" and "wild speculation based on absolutely nothing at all." Also, a bit of that is fine, but a huge back and forth of that on a thread is boring as fuck. Moron.
- R434, that was the weekend he was seen on FI, so apparently that's where he was headed.
- He's on Fade In's list Top 100 list of up-and-comers you need to know.
- R437 Thanks BB. He deserves it!
- [R308] LOL, you use this pic to support your theory that he hasn't been home for a while? Don't you know that the same person who tweeted the pic said that Matt was there with his familiy?
- Do you have a link to the tweet, r439? I thought that person said he didn't see anyone with him. How sweet if they were all traveling together.
- R308 Well, he is filming WC all the time and he filmed TNH during weekends and breaks from shooting WC. I doubt he's had time to travel to LA.
- [quote]the arguing about it here is kind of creepy.
Kind of??? It's down right scary. The obsession with Simon Halls (who I never knew existed until these threads) is truly insane.
- [R440], I'm sorry I mixed it up, it was a pic on fb but apparently from the same day. The person said that Matt was gorgeous and so was his family.
- [R433]I cant viewed the image
- R445 Thanks love!
Finally some confirmation.
- Thanks r443!
- Can someone please upload the pic somewhere else/share the post? Me do not have facebook.
- Any info on this daddy with Matt? He claims that they're friends.
- I am proven right.
- Yes, can someone upload the stuff from Facebook somewhere else - screengrabs or something on Tinypic, for eg. Like R449, I am not signed up to FB, and them refusing to show anyone who isn't a registered user their content isn't going to fucking make me.
- R452 Relax, here it is!
- There are those crazy eyes again r50.
- Can't see anything in r453. Please do it for me!
- Can someone post it already?
- I had a dream last night that this thread had been deleted.
- [R455], [R456] Don't know how, but it was only a pic of Matt on the ferry, and the person who took the pic wrote that he was gorgeous, and so was his family, nothing more.
- "Yeah heading back he was gorgeous and so was his family!"
- Thanks a bunch!
- Ryan Murphy told the Deadlines that he is finishing filming The Normal Heart by November this year. This means Matt doesn't need to lose weight. It will premier in May next year.
- Why does it mean he does not need to lose weight? He still has to.
- Too short time to do that as White Collar will be filmed till October.
- He'll be able to lose weight in that time. Simon will help him by chasing him around the house with a wooden paddle.
- He will start losing weight while filming WC I guess.
- R465 I really do hate you, but you made me lol!
- Me, too. Some of that Simon is abusing Matt stuff is pretty damn funny. It's like a refreshing tonic for a lot of the fangurl tediousness.
- Look at the dogs smile!
I should be the dog.
- Seriously speaking, why does Simon hide so much?
The guy is dating the most beautiful man on earth but chooses to hide himself like he's scared or ashamed of sth.
Yes he's a publicist, and has spoken out on his distaste for publicists who try to upstage their clients by becoming celebs themselves. But Matt is his better-half, so being seen together would be considered normal.
Matt looks beautiful in pics and I love seeing him, but being seen with his family occasionally would add an edge to his image I think. The set photos are now becoming a boring thing - at least for me!
- Many sociopaths don't like to be photographed.
- r470, I think maybe he doesn't want them to be the new Elton and David.
- [R469] Lucky dog!
- As a total bottom, I have to say if I had to top a guy, it would be Matt.
- R472 I don't think that would happen as Elton and David are not sex symbols.
Even NPH/Burtka and their brood don't generate any heat from the public because they're not seen as being 'HOT'.
Matt and Simon look hot together. Straight girls/women wanting Matt for the role of Christian Grey, and straight boys/men wanting him for the role of Batman proves that the public views them differently from other gay celebs.
- Matt has the most beautiful ass, legs and man-hips!
- Matt can't be Batman. I don't think Batman would allow Alfred Pennyworth to hit him.
- R476, what are "man-hips"?
- R478 These!
- R478 And these!
- This man will kill me one day
- but how do we know Matt didn't use an ass-double for that film?
- Odd bunch!
- [quote]The trick to Matt Bomer is that he's great at pretending he has no idea.
- R482 Because Olivia Munn even admitted that his ass was so juicy, she wanted to make wishes on it.
And Joe Manganiello was almost trampling people on his way to the set, when it was Matt's turn to rehearse in Magic Mike - his own admission!
It had to be the 'cakes'.
- [R482] Because he looks just as good with clothes on, same ass.
- Even the notorious DailyMail is smitten!
- R487 Damn! you almost gave me a heart attack.
- What is so unusual about Matt is how nice and charming and humble he seems. If I looked like him, if I were that gorgeous, I'd probably be a cunt.
- R491 A nice wealthy man, three adorable boys, beautiful home, security, career, talent, supportive friends and family etc.
He's happy, that's why!
- R491 And most importantly, good health!
- He's slap-happy! I guarantee it!
- Even 'Mozzie' could not resist the pretty!
- Poor Mozzie!
- I really don't see what all the fuss is about
- R497 Really?
- [quote] Matt looks beautiful in pics and I love seeing him, but being seen with his family occasionally would add an edge to his image I think. The set photos are now becoming a boring thing - at least for me!
Being seen with his family isn't going to add any kind of "edge" to his image. It's just something the fangurls want to squee over. Why would Matt whore out his kids just to entertain you?
- [quote]Matt and Simon look hot together.
Honestly? I don't see that at all. WIMBST aside, they look stressed and unhappy.
Of course, if I had more than one child to watch, I'd be stressed, too.
I've never seen Matt's show but became fascinated by the number of DL threads on him. I do think he looks more like Superman, than HC but that's said and done.
- R499 Who said anything about whoring out his kids?
- R500 I find that stress balls are a great way to deal with our occasional burdens.
Sometimes there's no greater feeling than digging your fingernails into your stress ball and watching its eyes get bigger and bigger...
I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
- For the love of brown sugar...
A simulated Holland treat
- Kookaburra sitting in the old gum tree
He hide from his Homo Sexuality
Being gay's OK
But I'm not that way....
Being gay's OK but I'm not that A-WAYYYYY
- Come stay, away
Come, stay away
Come, stay away from me....
- Green acres is the place to shit
No use in discussing it
Land spreading out with awesome views
Keep Manhattan and all it's awful Jews
New York City is the plan
I love killing Palestinians
I just adore a Hasidic Jew
Who wants horses shitting all over you
You are my wive
Don't stab me with that knife
Green acres we are here...
- Matt Bomer is the most beautiful man in the world.
- I cannot stand many Jews for always playing the victim cards. USA network woman is now claiming she started Characters United because she's Jewish and some people thought Jews have horns. Always looking for opportunities to claim victimization when it's not that serious. But R504, 5, 6 trolling here isn't gonna help. Your posts look retarded
- Love such tweets!
- There are rumours that he is in talks for the role of Gideon Cross in Crossfire. The synopsis of the book sounds a bit like Shades of grey for the poor (if this is even possible).
- Rumours are good PR, but I think that's all, I don't think he will play the role and also don't want him too.
- R510, where did you hear these "rumours" - anywhere other than the internet?
- The internetz.
- I don't think he is talks for the role. It's probably just another wishful thinking from fans of the book. Just like with 50 shades.
- From cdan:
Blind Item #2
This lead on a USA drama got into a fight with his significant other last night. The very good looking actor left the house they share and then proceeded to throw rocks through each of the windows, breaking them all, while shouting and using not kind words to describe his significant other. The police came, but didn't do anything because it was the actor's house and he could bust the windows if he wanted. They checked and there were no signs of physical abuse and just told the actor to keep it quiet or they would arrest him for disturbing the peace. One of the neighbors also complained to police that the actor and his significant other were having sex on the deck earlier and that it was disturbing.
POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 7:30 AM 40 COMMENTS
- How awful!
Simon Halls naked in public! The birds might go blind!
- Just hanging around on set.
- R516 When day soon you're going to drop dead from all the negative feeling you harbor for Halls. I hope the reaper takes you quickly and it's painless...huhhh no not really....the more suffering the better.
Moving on...totally BS blind item...this never happened but a naked Simon would be all kinds of fucking sexy. I remember a pic of Simon with Tom Ford doing his pr thing. Hmmmm hmmm he was wearing a pair of baggy khaki pants and you could see his cock just a swinging. That big cock rumor is the gospel truth. I'd ride the hell out of it if given the chance. I bet he's freaky as fuck.
- "When day..."
I've struck a man for a lot less...
- For R518:
In olden day a glimpse of scarring
Was looked on as something shocking,
But now, God knows,
- R518 Italiano please post the baggy khaki pants video for everyone's sake!
- In olden day a glimpse of scarring
Was looked on as something JARRING,
But now, God knows,
Good press flacks, too,
Who once knew better words,
Now only use four letter words,
- Sightings of Simon in NY.
- This is an old picture r523.
- I know, I was just referring to the comments.
- R523 Thanks!!
- Excellent, R522.
- Matt at the US Open kick-off-party
- Matt & Simon at the GLAAD Media Awards #1
- Matt Bomer & Simon Halls #2
- Were those taken before or after the mauling?
- Thanks [R529], [R530]! Simon looks very elegant.
- Simon Halls is such a hot man! They look great together.
- Simon is an elegant man, and Matt is a beauty = nice combo!
- Attitude magazine.
- He only made #29 in a gay magazine?
- R536 It's a UK magazine. He's not really famous here, so 29 is pretty good.
- Is he wasp?
- R538 What's that?
- WASP = White, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant
- Whiny Autism Spectrum Person
- Matt has had ass impants since 2001.
- Attitude magazine is like DNA magazine and every other gay media outlet, obsessed with drooling over straight men.
I can't think of the last out gay man it featured on its cover, while DNA seems to band any gay man from appearing in the magazine at all.
- "Matt has had ass impants since 2001."
- Im just joking.
- This thread is such a mess.
- In what way, R546?
- This tread is a zoo. Thanks god it will be full soon. Not that the next one would be any better.
- We need more gossip. Has anyone here met or seen Matt and hubby being romantic?
- Their romance is reminiscent of the great classics--Justine ou les Malheurs de la vertu, Histoire d'O, and Goodbye, Janette.
- I imagine it as akin to Danielle Steel's "Journey", but with schlongs.
- Matt has been TT for more than 2 hours since the Christian Gray casting was announced lol
- Because all the homophobic mommyporn fans want to imagine him with his tongue in their pussies, r552.
- Ass like a girl. Bottom 100%
- "Ass like a girl."
How precisely, R554?
- Oh, for fuck's sake, R553, what's homophobic about a female wanting to be able to imagine a gay ACTOR being straight? That's what actors are in the business of: enabling the imagination and fulfilling fantasies.
If they were really homophobic, they'd be all "Ew, gay!" about Bomer, but they're not. You're just inventing reasons to call fraus homophobic at this point.
- That really was stupid, R552. If a straight, hot actor was cast as gay, you'd want him to go all out. So WTF is the difference, you hypocrite?
- Matt Bomer cannot be Christian Grey defenders are just as pathetic as his pro Christian Grey supporters. The latter group is crazy I agree but those who are uptight about this are extreme too and involve themselves in fraus bitch fights.
- R519 STFU!! It's a fucking typo! Damn I loathe your bitch ass!! Simon Halls will forever be a better person than you can ever hope to be!! Delusional cunt!! You will NEVER be a part of Matt Bomer's life! You have insulted him, his life partner one. But your greatest fucking sin was that sick ass thread about his children being molested by family friends. That shit alone was reason enough to hunt your ass down and charged with something. The endless Simon abuses Mayy post are tedious enough....shut up already with the insane Simon's fist post. Damn whackjob!
- For R559:
In olden day a glimpse of scarring
Was looked on as something JARRING,
But now, God knows,
Good press flacks, too,
Who once knew better words,
Now only use four letter words,
- THIS will forever be the real ChriStian Grey in our hearts
- Hey R559!
- Matt still TT
- Matt's tongue lol
I bet Simon enjoys that.
- Where is the video to this?
- Someone wanted to post a picture of Simons VPL...
- I need pics of Matt and Chayenne (together) tonight!
Apparently, they'll be at the Quinn rally to support Christine Quinn in her bid for the NYC mayoral seat.
- He didn't attend the rally. He went to new york fashion week shows.
- R566 This is from the White Collar season 4 gag reel. For whatever reason they already released DVD in Japan, while the rest of the world still has to wait. Someone uploaded the video to YouTube but of course it was removed by Fox. But if you search for White Collar season 4 gag reel maybe you will find it somewhere. And then of course you are welcome to post a link to it.
- DAMN IT SMELL LIKE BADUSSY UP IN HERE.
- I am not one of the crazed Matt Bomer trolls, but i have to say, as a student of pop culture, I think coming out when you look like him is the BEST possible career move when you want to become huge.
There is something really brave about coming out when you're extremely leading-man-handsome like MB, and I think the fraus are feeding off that "bravery" and finding him much more appealing, leading to that 50 Shades obsession. Like he's hot AND he has character, and it doesn't much matter that he's not heterosexual - he's still appealling to fraus.
Whereas, if you look like MB and are closeted and everyone sort of knows it, it would ruin his good looks and make him seem phony and fake and cheesy to fraus. Kind of like Zac Efron or something.
When you look like Matt Bomer, and you're like "I have a family I love and I don't give a shit if you have a problem with my sexuality," they swoon.
Fraus like integrity. It's really true. Lack of integrity ruined Russell Crowe's character. Fraus LOVED that guy. Adored him. Then he started acting like a complete asshole to hotel clerks and line producers in public and it ruined his rep with fraus. Tom Cruise dumping Nicole Kidman also fucked up his rep.
George Clooney is another who knows how to play the integrity game with the fraus. He makes it clear he doesn't want to get married and so they "forgive" him for his string of rotating gfs.
- He's so stuck with me everywhere because he needs me, and the kids that's why he's so "brave".
- [quote]Whereas, if you look like MB and are closeted and everyone sort of knows it, it would ruin his good looks and make him seem phony and fake and cheesy to fraus.
"make him seem phony and fake and cheesy to fraus"? To gays, absolutely, but to fraus? Yeah right. These very same fraus that are supporting him right now would be the notorious Matt Is Straight Trolls if his hubby didn't make him come out.
- r575 is correct, with the corollary that they would also comprise the 'his private life is private, you mustn't speculate about his private life' subset.
- I disagree. i think him coming out as a "gay family man" made the fraus swoon and grow fond of him leading to this 50 Shades obsession. Being a coy pretty boy in the closet isn't really appealing in 2013. It's not 1993 or even 2003 anymore.
Likewise, coming out cemented NPH's beloved family man frau-favorite status.
Unless you are literally willing to dive so deep into the closet that you never have sex and attempt to fool EVERYONE, the days in which you can be out in the business and closeted to the public just don't wash any more. The Internet lets gossip circulate too widely, and it just makes you look like an embarrassment. Look at Wentworth Miller on his groveling apology tour now. He's almost HAD to come out to avoid looking like a joke.
A closeted Matt Bomer of course would have appeal to certain fraus, but what I am saying is that an OUT Matt Bomer, particular with the cozy family aspect, is even more appealing to the Fraus of Today. The fact that he's gay doesn't really bother them -- they'd be more bothered by him lying about it.
- 577 = Frau
- God. The Bomer threads are so dull I (almost) wish WIMBST was back.
- Simon goes spinning apparently: "She's a badass," says Slate PR partner Simon Halls. "I don't necessarily go because it's spiritually motivational. I go because she never lets up and never lets you off the hook."
- Good lord, if Simon spins regularly, then he must eat his weight in cookie dough to maintain that gut of his.
- I must say he looks pretty thin recently.
- R582, that's Jude Law.
- He's also a couple of months away from 50.
LOL at r583.
- Homegirl took off the wedding ring.
- I bring a gift! For the Matt And Simon Have A Freaky BDSM Relationship Troll, the Matt Has Daddy Issues Troll, the Astrology Troll, the Autism Troll (I think) and all the other Trolls, Fraus, and Fangirls that frequent this thread (but not the Simon Beats Matt Troll, because you’re highly unpleasant), I present the Libra-Capricorn section of [italic]Gay Astrology: The Complete Relationship Guide for Gay Men[/italic]:
- 577 = Frau and fag hag
Which is why the Bomer threads are so boring.
- Matt is back in LA. He was spotted arriving at LAX this afternoon. And he was seen buying flowers just after arriving.
Flowers for Simon? So sweet and romantic.
- R588 Nope. Simon is busy in Toronto for TIFF. Maybe the flowers are for his new bf? Wouldn't surprise me at all.
- Simon looks so good in r583.
But no ring. Oh-oh.
- I mean r582.
- He's taken the ring off before, r590. He wasn't wearing it during this year's Oscars either, though he was later seen with it on. Who knows what the significance of that is (beyond that I spend too much fucking time looking at pictures of Mart Bomer and Simon Halls).
- Matt takes his ring off from time to time as well, and the fangirls go into meltdown.
- R586 That link stinks.....anyway I've alway heard Capricorn-Libra relationships don't work in general. Guess it's true at least about this couple. Matt most likely got caught cheating. His fucking loss....Halls is one hell of catch. I'll be his rebound fuck in a heartbeat.
- Has anyone got Wentworth's number?
- Not long ago everyone was baffled how Matt could be with someone as unfortunate looking as Simon. Now everyone is like Simon's one hell of a catch.
I still think Simon can call himself very lucky to have Matt.
- R596 So what if you're baffled. I'm not knocking Matt...he is exceptionally handsome and I've heard a really nice guy. I've always thought Halls was a sexy guy although not what is called traditionally handsome. If he felt compelled to expose his ringless hand then Matt must be the guilty of something.
- For when this thread is full, I've started a new thread. Now with poll.
- r594 the link works for me, but if you can't see it, try searching google books for Capricorn Libra gay. I found it highly entertaining, and worth trouble. Here's the first paragraph:
[quote]Capricorn is like the strict parent and Libra is like the conniving teen who plots and manipulates to get his own way. They reenact this family dynamic (which at least one of them grew up with) because it feels comfy and familiar – even if it is unhealthy.
- This thread isn't over yet?
- The way you shake, I can't believe it
I ain't never seen an ass like that
The way you move it, you make my pee pee go
DOING! DOING! DOING!