- Spike Jones' "Laura"
- Randy Newman's You Can Leave Your Hat On (performed here by Joe Cocker).
- "I Got My Education"
- Foreigner's "Hot Blooded". The perfect stoopid straight white boy song.
"Are yuh, HOT, mamma? You sure look that way to me!"
If it feels alright, baby you can STAY all night!
- "What would Brian Boitano do?"
"When Brian Boitano travelled through time to the year 3010,
He fought the evil Robot King and saved the human race again!"
- "I Know What Boys Like" and "Christmas Rapping" by The Waitresses
"Positively 4th Street" by Bob Dylan
"I Dig Rock 'N' Roll Music" by Peter, Paul & Mary
- She's a Bad Mammajamma
- Birdhouse In Your Soul
- Prince's "Alphabet Street" cracks me up.
"I'm gonna put her in the backseat and drive her (pause)....to Tennessee!" And then Cat's hilarious rapping skillz.
Agree with all those R6.
- The first time I heard Joe Walsh on the radio singing "I Like Big Tits," I cracked up laughing. I don't share the sentiment, but the shamelessness amused me.
- Candy Girls, Wham Bam - with Sweet Pussy Pauline
Always makes me laugh my ass off when she goes - Oh my God! What am I SAYING! DON'T GOOO!!
- "Rock Lobster" by the B52s - especially the part where Kate and Cindy do the different sea-life sound effects like, "Here comes a narwhal! 'NYAAA-AAAAA'"
- When we were very little, "Shake Your Booty" cracked my brother and sister and me up endlessly. Also, what's the one that has "Shoo, huh, beep-beep" in the lyrics? We found that one funny too.
- Fuck Her Gently by Tenacious D
- "If A Girl Answers (Don't Hang Up)" - Vanity 6
- I Eat Cannibals!
Mmm, mmm, such a dish
I can't resist
What you got is good for me!
- The Frog
By Sergio Mendez
- The Bloodhound Gang's "The Bad Touch." It's juvenile and stupid, but it makes me laugh.
- OutKast's "Hey Yah," ever since I saw it scored to the Peanuts:
- R13 ,,, "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer, maybe ??
- "The Pussy Cat Song" by Connie Vannett, especially when it was used in the score of [italic]A Dirty Shame.[/italic]
- My Ding-a-ling
- "New Age Girl" by Deadete Dick
"...She don't eat meat...But she sure likes the bone!"
- I Like 'Em Big and Stupid.
- Baby Got Back
"Ok sir, could you speak up a little louder cuz I can BARELY hear you!"
- Kyle's Mom is a Big Fat Bitch
(the little kids singing in the background get me)
- Spinal Tap, "Gimme Some Money"
- Punk Rock Girl is funny.
She bends that Poison album in the video
- 'Lolita Go Home' by Jane Birkin
- 'Why D'ya Do It?'- Marianne Faithfull
Th lyrics always make me grin.
- I love Gilda Radner, "Let's Talk Dirty to the Animals," from [italic]Gilda Live[/italic] (1980). I'm sorry we lost her back in 1989. She was a gem!
- "I'm a lumberjack" Monty Python
- "Take the Skinheads bowling" by Camper Van Beethoven always amuses me.
- 'Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone' by Ann Margret
It always makes my day and i smile a lot when i listen to it. Oh yeah!
- "Totally Wired" - The Fall
- You're Breaking my Heart by Harry Nilsson
- Don't Touch Me There by the Tubes. Kind of like the Shangri-las except it's vaguely s&m
- I still get a chuckle out of Baby Got Back.
- Surfin' Bird and They're Coming To Take Me Away (ha ha he he ho ho)
- "Oh Bondage, Up Yours" by the X-Ray Spex
"Jungle Fever" by The Chakachas. This song came out when I was about 10 y/o and I didn't realize what it was about until my older sister explained.
"It's like, two people DOING....IT! You know....IT! People make noises when they DO IT"
Armed with this knew found knowledge, I snickered when ever this song was on the radio. "Huh-huh-huh! They're doing....IT!"
Fast forward about 25 years, and I'm watching the movie "Boogie Nights" with some friends and "Jungle Fever" starts plying in the backround. Needless to say, I lose my shit and start giggling uncontrollably. Of course, I had to explain why.
"They're, like, DOING....IT!"
- This one. Esp. since that's my first name:
- "Sex Farm" - Spinal Tap
- Call Tyrone - Eryka Badu
- Valley Girl - Moon Unit Zappa
Janitor - Suburban Lawns
88 Lines About 44 Women - The Nails
What Soes Sex Mean to Me? - Human Sexual Response
AEIOU and Sometimes Y - EBN OZN
- Alex Chilton's Cover of "What's Your Sign Girl?"
- "Goodbye Earl" by the Dixie Chicks.
- Meri Wilson (RIP), "Telephone Man":
- Smell Yo Dick
- "Wash the Coochie"
- R49, love that one!
Anything by Ray Stevens makes me laugh. Love Would Jesus Wear a Rolex?
- Pet Shop Boys
You Only Tell Me You Love Me When I'm Drunk
I'm With Stupid
I Wanna Dog
- Morrissey has a few:Bengali in Platforms, Girlfriend in a Coma, Hairdresser on Fire, Death of a Disco Dancer
- "The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun" - Julie Brown
Stop it Debi, you're embarrassing me!
- Height Report Disco by The Wonderband (that's Bill Murray at the beginning)
- Indian Disco by Apple Sauce
- Those dogs barking out "Jingle Bells."
- Push, Push in the Bush!
- "Ahh! Pain! Pain! Pain!"