- Just saw him a few weeks ago in Happy Endings, guest-starring with Julie Hagerty as Jane and Alex's parents.
He looked great. They both did, actually.
- I saw him live as Billy Flynn in Chicago some years back, and he was great in that too.
- Christopher McDonald was also good in 'Requiem for a Dream'
- I liked when he shit Flubber.
- Agreed, OP. He's one of those actors, like the late Lane Smith, who are watchable in everything they do.
I've always thought he'd be perfect as DiNozzo's dad on NCIS. Instead, they cast Robert Wagner, who is all wrong for the part.
- Link to a hot scene from "Wild Orchid 2" where he gets hot and heavy with Nina Siemaszko
- I remember him having a pretty harrowing, effective death scene in the underrated Halle Berry movie, "The Rich Man's Wife."
- Witness Chris doing the 'Moonwalk' at the 1:41 mark in this video--a scene from the 1984 classic "Breakin'"...
- He plays attorney general Harry Daugherty on Boardwalk Empire.
- Super fug but a decent actor.
- Why super fug? He has big eyes, yes, but he's far from ugly.
- He was Nick Todd, Laverne's husband on "Empty Nest"
- Had a gorgeous brother (Daniel) who died young at the age of 46. Also a character actor. He played the guy Miranda (Sex & The City) meets at the gym who has the bratty son.
- I think Daniel had a brain tumor.
- Not to hijack but Julie Hagerty looks sensational!
- Great at playing villains in comedy movies and TV shows like Veronica (with Kirstie Alley).
- Nice photo
Christopher McDonald as Lt. Richard Castillo
- With Brad Pitt at the Thelma & Louise premiere
- Drunk and chatting with Andie MacDowell at the same premiere
- Loved him on "Harry's Law"
- I never saw him in that, R20.
- He also was in a first season episode of "Home Improvement" as an old (college?) friend of Tim's. Ya know, one of the stereotypical "guy who has no responsiblities" type.
- I love Chrisopher McDonald! I know he's probably got a girlfriend! But, I think he is awesome! He's talented, handsome, hilarious, and (forgive me for sounding infantile) frankly SEXXY! Whoever is his girlfriend or wife is lucky 2 have him :)
- R21 catch it on Netflix or whatever... it's a decent show, and between him and Kathy Bates, they're fun to watch.
- I forgot to tell you that the previous scene was from the movie 'SLC Punk!'
- Oh, I remember that! Christopher was Stevo's papa, wasn't he?
- R27, exactly, he played his father.
- He was Goose in "Grease 2"
- Sweeping Lil Kim off her feet
- R30 very charming photo. I like it!
- [R30] That was a HOT photo!
- Does anyone here have a fave Christopher McDonald moment? It could be Happy Gilmore, Grease, Breakin' or even Requiem for a Dream :)
- Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore!
- Does anyone else remember him in "The Boys Next Door" in 1985, early in his career? It stars Maxwell Caulfield and Charlie Sheen as redneck thrill-killers. It has lots of homoerotic undertones, and Maxwell's character is a closet-case. I'd rent it over and over imagining being Maxwell's bitch. Anyway, McDonald plays a gay-friendly cop and I've liked him ever since.
- His late brother Daniel was a total hottie.
- Crystal Swan yes, i think too that in Requiem for a Dream, Christopher was impressive.
- He also had a role in 'Broken Flowers'!
- In addition he doesn't seem like a jerk Hollywood actor. This man knows how to keep a marriage, he is the exception to the rule. Most of actors and actresses can't do that. Their noses are too big for trying to work things out with their partner.
Lupe Gidley \t(1992 - present) 4 children
- [R40] Ah, so he IS married, eh? I knew he had either a gf or a wife. Anyhow, I sensed something about Christopher (other than sexuality, of course); some kindness and sweetness, and he doesn't seem to let Hollywood go to his head! Excellent!
- and now needs cue cards for two lines on Boardwalk Empire
- I remembered him from the 80s-90s but until this thread I didn't put it together that he played the asshole lawyer Tommy in Harry's Law.
Always thought he was hot....at any age.
- Did not age well.
- I disagree R44. He is 57 years old and he looks pretty fine for his age. Stop being so superficial.
- I would love to see him in a David Lynch film.
- [quote]Does anyone else remember him in "The Boys Next Door" in 1985, early in his career? It stars Maxwell Caulfield and Charlie Sheen as redneck thrill-killers. It has lots of homoerotic undertones, and Maxwell's character is a closet-case. I'd rent it over and over imagining being Maxwell's bitch. Anyway, McDonald plays a gay-friendly cop and I've liked him ever since.
I saw this movie years ago and loved it. Max, Charlie and Chris are hot in it.
- Soap fans may remember his brother Daniel. He played Chris Bruno's boyfriend on ALL MY CHILDREN the mid-90s. Bruno was teacher Michael Delaney and Daniel was a doctor.
- I saw his brother Daniel on Broadway in the 90's in Steel Pier. Very handsome and talented guy. I believe he died from a brain tumor just a few years ago:
- Both Christopher and Daniel are in "Where the Boys Are '84."
- My god. He's been in everything. I met him years and years ago at James Beach in Venice. We were both coked up. Funny guy. Clenched his jaw too much.
- [quote]I met him years and years ago at James Beach in Venice. We were both coked up
Chris has done coke??? The HELL you say!!!
- [R6] That sex scene with him and Miss Swan is...interesting..."He look like a man"
- [R44] I, too, disagree with the statement that he hadn't aged well. I think he gets better as he gets older...just like wine! BTW, I never knew he was 3 years away from 60. He looked either 37 or 40. And , I SO gotta get thew Boys Next Door! Where an you get the movie, anyhow?
- And DANG, man, Christopher was "(unf)hurt me sexy" back in the day! This commercial proves it!
- R55, whoa, yes he was indeed hot! Nice!
- Thanks for posting that R55. I never knew he did commercials.
He used to have a great ass. It was so round and curvy and big that it was almost (dare I say it) womanly.
- To [R56] He was Hawaiian volcano hot! (He's still quite a looker :)) And to [R57], he had a HOT butt! I would have loved to spank it!
- There's a scene in the spoof film "Fatal Instinct" where he's in bed with Kate Nelligan, and when her husband (played by Armand Assante) comes home, he has to sneak out. He's in nothing but white boxer briefs, and his body is smoking hot (ass, torso, legs and all). I wish the clip was on Youtube.
- Mr. McDonald is also a great voice actor! He voiced the hot, but vicious Kent Mansley, as shown in this trailer :)
P.S.: He should do more voice acting roles, esp. in Anime shows!
- [R61] That is awesome, with a capital A!
- Here's another old commercial of the loveable Shooter!
- Cool, R63! T4P!
- I thought he was hotter in Thelma and Louise than Brad Pitt.
- [R65] I agree. Not only was he hot, he was hilarious!
- O snap, there's this episode of Gun where we get some more of that (unf) Red Hot Sexy Shooter-riffic moments! The moments, of course, are at:
- T4P that, R67! You get a great shot of his butt at about the 16:11 mark
- I love the part at 16:11! Wasn't that booty tasteful? Made me wanna scream "Sexy moment!"
- Oh yeah! Cooooooool!
- The thing that ruffles my feathers is that he's so underrated! He's known for either just the sultry Shooter or just crazy Darryl. I swear, he needs a lot more recognition than he's been getting! Not to sound like no fanatic, I assure you, but why is Mr. McDonald so....hidden from Hollywood?
- His list of credits is pretty long. He's done everything from big budget movies to indies, small parts to big ones, bad guys to good guys...
- He was hot as a big blonde paramedic in the bad 80s comedy "Paramedics".
- [R72] I just gotta go take a look at imdb.com, don't I? :) And to [R73] that pic is pretty scrumptious (of McDonald, that is :)
- Coming to Broadway this spring in the last Nora Ephron play, starring with Tom Hanks and Maura Tierney.
So you fans can mob him at the stage door!
- Does anyone remember Leave It To Beaver? He is scrumptious as Ward Cleaver!
- I forgot he was in the film adaptation of LITB!
- I like him with a moustache
- [R78] Yeah, me, too! Mustache or no, Christopher is just darn CUTE!
- Yeppers, Christopher McDonald seems as if he is out of sugar and honey
- What does that mean, R80?
- THAT HE IS SWEEEEEEEEET
- [R82], straight up! He's, like, ICE CREAM sweet!
- Has anyone seen Conflict of Interest? Well, I was told that Christopher McDonald gets red hot and sexy in some scenes!
- [quote]Has anyone seen Conflict of Interest? Well, I was told that Christopher McDonald gets red hot and sexy in some scenes!
Yep, I've seen it. It's pretty bad, but it's still worth watching to see Alyssa Milano as a raven-haired sex pot, Judd Nelson as a sleazy bad guy, and Christopher McDonald get naked and have sex (it's not a sleazy scene, but he does show a glimpse of his ass). The guy who plays Chris Mack's son wears some horrible extensions, but that's only part of what makes the movie horrible.
- [R85] Totally DEE-licious! I gotta see that! BTW, "Chris Mack?" LOL Is that what Mr. McDonald's called now :)
- LOL I just made it up on the fly.
- [R86] SWEET! That's a wonderful nickname for him!
- Has anyone a favorite from the beautiful Christopher? It can be from Happy Gilmore or Leave It To Beaver :)
- What I meant was has anyone got a favorite QUOTE from Christopher McDonald! Sorry about the mixup LOL! It can be from Happy Gilmore or wherever :)
- I loved him in "Breakin'"
- [R91] He was hot in Breakin'!
- I gotta tell ya, if ever there was a list of the sexiest guys over 50, Christopher McDonald's name would be on it!
- He was hot in that Kirstie Alley show where he played her ex-husband and pretended to be gay to get some confidential information from Kirstie's closeted assistant.
- He seems a good dog and i like those dogs.
- [R95] "Good dog?" What's that? (Pardon my ignorance, by the way.)
- It means that he seems a good guy R96
- Are there any gay rumours about him?
- He has blue warm, kind eyes.
- I would love to see him in more American independent films.
- [R97] Thank you for letting me know what that meant. [R98] I don't think there are any gay rumors about him. [R99] I agree with you, concerning the eyes. Matter of fact, I do detect that there is a spirit of niceness and warmth within this gentleman. [R100], I would have to say "ditto" to that statement. And also, here's a link to Christopher McDonald's "Shooter-ricious Goodness!"
- Here's the link :)
- Thank you for the link R102.
You are very sweet
- [R103] Oh, well thank you :)
- He guess starred on an episode of "Hunter". His butt looks great in tight black pants, beginning at the 31:17 mark
- [R105] I know, wasn't it neat?
- Has anyone here seen Superhero Movie? Well, our beloved Christopher McDonald (or should I say "Chris Mack") plays the hot (but despicable) Lou Landers/Hourglass!
- He plays bad guys more than he plays good guys I think.
- [R108] He sure does;) But, that's the way I love him best ;)
- In A Perfect Storm, he gives an interesting performance as the television weather forecaster; The weather forecast plays in the background in the scenes in the bar. The weather forecast scenes moves the story ahead and gives plot exposition very subtly
- [R110] Yes, he played Todd Gross, the anchorman, didn't he?
- Chris laying on the charm
- Guess what? Where the Boys Are is on YouTube now;)
- Do you mean Boys Next Door?
- Nope! Where the Boys Are'84's on YouTube;)
- He's in WTBA 84 too?
- Yup yup yup, as the quirky, happy cameraguy, Tony!
- I wanted to get double-teamed by McDonald and Peter Frechette while Adrian Zmed sat in the corner wanking away.
- Frechette would be the one sitting in the corner, R118.
- I hope Christopher McDonald is as sweet, considerate and cute as his fans, at least there is a person in this thread that i find very kind and warm.
- You can tell Christopher is not an asshole.
- Oh, yes! Beauty aside, I also sense some gentle grace and euphoria in Christopher.
- I think Christopher is a talented gentleman!
- Here's another vid of the pretty Shooter :)
- Hmm...nice video R124. Christopher seems sweet and kissable.
- [R125] Yeah, just looking at him made me want to sex him up! (Unf!)
- Here's another scrumptious Shooter treat!
- I just saw him today on a rerun of L&O:CI. He had that orangey hair like the pic in R124. Me no like.
The episode was clearly a "ripped from the headlilnes" take on the Spiderman musical, with Cynthia Nixon playing a very thinly veiled version of Julie Taymor.
- [R128] Why didn't you like the orangey hairy very much?
- He is cool, alright!
- [R130] He sure is :) I'd love to meet him one day.
- R129 Reminds me of Jerry Stiller or Red Buttons. I just don't find it attractive.
- [R132] I see what you mean. Personally, I like it when he's got brown hair;)
- By the way, you can also find Shooter in An American Carol;)
- There has been a collage created in DeviantArt in honor of our brainy prince, Christopher McDonald! Let me know what you all think of it:)
- Do we think Chris Mack is cut or uncut? Big or medium in length and girth? Low-hangers or smallish and close to his body?
- [R136] Pardon my ignorance, but what does "cut" mean?
- You're kidding, right?
- [R137] Oh, I just thought about what it meant. "Cut" means muscular. (I forgot what it was for a minute!) Anyhow, I think he's very cut!
- No, in the context it was used it means circumcised.
- Oh...I don't think he's circumcised.
- Hey,you guys! It's Christopher McDonald's birthday today! He's 58, now!
- Wait, is American Carol that crappy right wing comedy starring all of Hollywood's conservative, um, elite?
- [R143] Yup, but Christopher is that lab assistant in the movie.
- Happy belated Chris!
- Weren't all of the actors in that shitty movie crappy right wing shills?
- [R146] That (the actors were crapping right wing shills) I did NOT know. All I knew is that he was in that movie (not that I've even seen it).
- 'Soul Ties' (2013) seems a very interesting movie.
- He has a nice aura. Cool...
- He looks like my ex.
- Does your ex have an ass as big as Chris's?
- Here are two sexy Then and Now pics of Christopher McDonald right here! I say, he still looks scrumptious!
- Here's the sex-machine coming out of the Broadhurst Theatre!
- Look at his beautiful, aquamarine eyes...they invite pleasure ♥♥♥♥♥
- I love his big baby blues.
- Aren't they neat?
- Wasn't he the cutest thing? (He still is, too :)
- Is it just me or does he slightly resemble Kristy MacNichol?
- Oh, not to me, he doesn't.
- Here's our beautiful, down to earth Shooter in a video, preaching the truth that there should be no child abuse and we should be cognizant of cancer.
- Nice soul seems to have that blue-eyed cutie R160
Cool guy indeed.
- [R161] Ain't that the truth?
- A friend who saw a preview of Tom Hanks' Broadway debut, Lucky Guy, said Christopher McDonald is the standout in the play.
- A stand out, eh? Pretty cool!
- BTW, I think Christopher should have been an underwear model:)
- Me too, R165. In the '80s, he had a perfect, tight, round bubble butt.
By the way, as I type this, Chris Mack is on Piers Morgan with the entire cast of the new Tom Hanks Broadway play (including Tom himself).
- For R90, to this day, my sister and I will still frequently end a rant about our mother with, "specially a nutcase like that" in the exact drawl McDonald used in "Thelma and Louise".
He was one of the best and most memorable parts of that movie, and as soon as I saw it, I noticed him in everything he did after that.
- [R167], that is TERRIFIC! I was 1st introduced to sexy Shooter when I saw the Iron Giant, The Perfect Storm, and of course, Happy Gilmore!
- Man, did he look fLY or what?
- Is he good in bed?
- I bet he is♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- Here's more of Ward Cleaver....of 1997, that is:)
- I first knew of him WAY back in the '80s when I'd watch "Breakin'". That was a favorite movie of mine as a kid. He played 'James' in it, and whenever I'd see him in anything after that I'd say, "There's James!"
- Oh my word, I loved James! He was my fave character!
- Here's Christopher at the 2000 premiere of "The Emperor's New Groove!"
- He was a right prick in a movie called "Dutch."
But he got his comeuppance from "Al Bundy" in the end.
Being a funny prick can be a hard thing to pull off, but Christopher does it with ease.
Nice little movie if you can catch it.
- Dutch, huh? Gotta check that out!
- [quote]But he got his comeuppance from "Al Bundy" in the end
- Chris in the movie "Outrageous Fortune"--at the 3:40 mark, playing a gay man. Look at that butt in those black tights...
- Hey, guess what? Shooter's in the movie Chattanooga Choo Choo! And it's on YouTube! Check it out!
- Here's the first part (P.S., from 8:21-8:32, you get to see Shooter's sexy, hot body! Looks so hot that you can put Hawaiian oil or Hawaiian lotion all over it!
- Here's part 2 for everyone!
- Here's the third part of the movie, folks! The final part with our daffy Shooter will be up real soon, fellas! Don't scooch an inch!
- Here's the final part, my friends! Let me know what you think!
- My fave Christopher McDonald quote is, "Well, moron, good 4 Happy Gilm--OH MY GOD!"
- Dig Christopher and his sexxy swag!
- This is a meme I made concerning Shooter!
- I love it, R187!
- [R188] Glad you like it, my friend! I even made on based on Kent Mansley, a character that McDonald had voiced;)
- I'm watching him on "Breakin'" as I type.
- [R190], really? Like, totally awesome! He's like the ONLY reason I watch the show!!!!!!!
- Here's the Kent Mansley meme, as promised!!!!!!!
- It's a movie, R191.
- [R193], my bad! LOL! By the way, over Spring Break, I saw Leave It To Beaver, Dutch, and the first part of Refuge!
- No prob, R194! Here's Chris moonwalking in "Breakin'"...
- He is a hot dancer :)
- Thanks, [R196]!!!!!!
- He is a sexy guy with cool dance moves, brains, a sweet spirit, and jokes funnier than Fozzie Bear's! Gotta love Christopher!!!!!
- BTW, I meant to say, thanks to [R195] for the picture;)
- Hourglass is sexxy and he knows it! Here's a pic of Hourglass (Lou landers) seeing how pretty he truly is! Thought I'd give the 200th post with a Shooter-riffic style!
- And here is a video of Shooter and Joseph Gordon Levitt in the movie The Road Killers. (Of course, there are a few clips of the movie:))
- Chris was hot in Road Killers
- [R202] I agree!
- Are there any Stargate fans in here? Guess who's in the pic?
- Chris's 1990 movie "Cool Blue" (which starred Woody Harrelson and had a brief, uncredited cameo by Sean Penn) will be on tonight.
- He's in that new Broadway play "Lucky Guy" with Tom Hanks, Peter Scolari, Courtney B. Vance, and Maura Tierney.
- [R205] D'aw, shoot! I missed that!
- Check out this picture, here! Shooter's Frenched a hot woman! The gentleman on his right is laughin'!
- Here are some more pictures of Christopher in this vid! Too bad there's no sound, but oh well!
- Chris was the big name guest on tonight's BODY OF PROOF with Dana Delaney. Another sleazy character, but some really good stuff near the end.
- [R210], Body of Proof, huh? I need to take a look see at that;)
- Isn't this cute? Shooter and his family are in this lovely picture!
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Christopher Mcdonald nnm61WQfszNm.jpg
- Chris, Adrian Zmed and the other T-Birds from "Grease 2" singing "Prowlin'" on Solid Gold...
- [R213], This vid was terrific!
- I love that there is a thread for this talented actor. My husband and I affectionately call him Asshole. As in, "Was Asshole in that movie?" Or, "I love Asshole in Kathy Bates's show."
We each understand who we're talking about. Chris McDonald is just that good.
- LOL, that's a funny meme, R215. I used to say "Hey, that's James!" whenever I'd see him in anything, because the first thing I ever saw him in was "Breakin'" when I was a kid, in which he played James.
- Thanks R214!
- Anytime, [R214] :) And [R215], I find that nickname for Christopher hilarious!
- Oops, I meant [R217]! I goofed!
- bump for Chris/James/Asshole/Shooter
- [R220], I call him "Sexy Scoundrel" or "Wicked Charmer," or even "Ice Prince." My dad calls him "Venus Flytrap," because he looks like a nice plant, but his spirit is poisonous.
- Here's the hotty in the cowboy hat!
- I know, right? He's workin' them hats :)
- Here's Christopher as the cute (albeit, mean) Wilson Croft!
- R225, is that from "Chances Are"?
- I'm guessing "Flubber," based on the photo caption.
Chris even managed to be hot in that role--especially when the Flubber substance came flying out of his PERFECT bubble butt.
- Here's Tappy Tibbons in Requiem for A Dream. He is inviting you for some juice....and more:)