All Threads by Date
Jared Leto Turns 41
See the Birthday Boy’s Career Evolution (PHOTOS)
- He's back!
- I remember him doing a pretty good job in "Panic Room." He was one of those lively, scenery-chewing type villains.
- I like his albums (pretentious though they are), and think he was a very good actor.
But apparently he has some 'issues'.
Still, one of the most gorgeous men of all time.
- Issues= heroin addiction. A very bad one.
- Details, r4?
I wondered about the weight loss, but I always put it down to roles and touring.
- If he's addicted to heroin, then sign me up. Bitch looks pretty damn good for 41.
- He's always been very progressive and very pro-gay
- Does he still act?
- this is a gayling thread.
- Yes, R8. I think he's playing a drag queen in a movie right now.
- I think he's actually a better, more interesting actor than I expected - for a guy that's so famous for being such a pretty boy. He certainly had fun with his "Panic Room" burglar.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...