- I saw a preview for "Man of Steel" tonight, and he looked incredibly pretty.
It's SO WRONG for the Superman role!
- R1, okay, I'll bite, how was Man of Steel? More importantly, how was Henry's acting?
- I saw a two-minute preview, R2, and more than half of it concerned Clark Kent's childhood in Bumfucke. Most of the rest was closeups of Superman's iconic outfit, which is made of a textured material rather than the usual leotard fabric.
I can't tell you anything about Henry's performance, as I barely got a glimpse of him. But the glimpses were very pretty.
- Both. It's an equilibrium between pretty and handsome. He has a very blunt, large nose almost like a boxer, so that makes him look masculine. As does everything below the neck.
He's perfect. I want him to hold me like the bitch on a Harlequin novel cover.
- He's hot.
- 'You were handsome you were pretty Queen of New York City...'
- Meh.. he's overrated. I don't find him that hot tbh. And I don't like him as Superman either.
- More Cavill please.
- handsome and pretty is the same thing
- he has a pretty hairy hole
- There's already a ton of "Man of Steel" fan art on Deviantart, and some of it is amazing.
Some people see Henry as masculine-handsome...
- ...and other people see him as handsome/pretty...
- ...and others see him as pretty.
- And then there's the Japanese, who see him as a chibi.
- What he is, is missing from my bed.
- He has a nice rack
- That's not him r17.
R17 must be the only gay man who doesn't know who Kellan Lutz is!
Even the eldergays know who that is!
- R19 are you saying that knowledge of Kellan Lutz is now a litmus test for gays?
- I want to eat his ass and lick the rest of his fine body🌈
- Being able to tell that two actors who look nothing alike are two different people has to be a litmus test for something.
- R22, I think that poster got mixed up because they were both in the same movie (The Immortals)
- I want to bury my face in his ass, and I'm not a regular ass eater.
- Both. He has pretty lips and eyes and a handsome bone structure and manly bearing.
- R24, why would you want to bury your face in his ass in particular even though you're not a regular ass eater?
- Not quite sure what the context is but the adorableness overwhelms me.
- I don't know, OP.
All I want to know is whether he's gay.
- He's gay. Get over it, fangurls.
- If he is, he isn't coming out anytime soon, R29.
So far he says he is straight and dates women.
- Using Photoshop, it's not difficult to turn a picture of Henry into a picture of Matt. I did this in under 20 mins using just the Warp tool under Liquify.
Matt Bomer as Superman.
- Why all these cartoon pics of Henry? Link the real thing.
- He's both. When he's scruffy, he's handsome. Clean shaven he's VERY pretty. Even his slight case of British fangs is a turn on.
- This gif of him epitomizes his beauty
- He is both.
- Can't we just agree he's pretty handsome, and his looks won't last, unfortunately, as the worry lines take over?
- Henry Cavill and Amber Heard should beard for each other. Those two are the most stunning-looking actors today.
- Easier to judge video than pictures.
- Matt Bomer's face is perfect for Superman, but he's a little too short to be Superman.
- He's also too skinny, R39.
- [quote]Can't we just agree he's pretty handsome, and his looks won't last, unfortunately, as the worry lines take over?
Worry lines from having to stay in the closet?
- If only he actually had leaning man charisma. He is always wooden on screen, maybe a result from being so deep in the closet.
- So lovely but such a bad actor.
- [quote]leaning man charisma
- he is lovely in that leno clip.
- An actor with Henry's looks can get away with a degree of woodenness. Look at the careers of Robert Redford and Harrison Ford. As long as they play to the "strong silent type" expectation, a good deal of the acting work is done on the part of the audience's projection. There was nothing particularly noteworthy about Michael Schoeffling's acting in "Sixteen Candles", and yet he managed to turn an entire generation of men gay.
- Ellen barkin is a shameless whore in that clip. Love her!
- This is the most gorgeous photo of Henry Cavill. It has his natural hair color, which he rarely see, when he's filming.
- Direct link, please, R48.
- For R49.
- He looks like he's wearing a hair turban in that photo.
This is my favorite Henry picture.
- + Posing like a Ken doll
+ Insane facial symmetry and angles
+ Love the pinky ring
+ Love the chest hair peaking out
+ Must. Suck. That. Bulge.
+ Fabulous shoes!
+ I wonder what's in his pockets?
- Lovely apart from the awful acting.
- Love to know what his big uncut cock looks like! Wonder if he shaves.
- Let's discuss his ass, shall we?
Love his sweater at R52.
- I was never into ass eating until I saw Henry's ass exposed.
- The photo at R50 is from 'Tristan & Isolde' with James Franco.
Wonder what those two got up to during filming?
- He makes me heart a flutter
- R51, are you kidding?
No, he's purely gorgeous out there in nature with a sword by his side.
- Is this the invasion of the HC IMDB fangurls?
- R55, we've already seen his ass during 'The Tudors'. It's his cock we haven't seen yet and that we want to see next.
- So were Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Cavill fucking during "The Tudors" filming?
- I don't remember any rumours about them at the time, R62, but not many people knew who Cavill was then since JRM was more famous in those days. And I think people assumed Cavill was straight since he was playing a pussy hound.
But considering that JRM himself has had gay/bi rumours for years, anything is possible . . .
- Another one of my favorite Henry pictures... it looks like he just walked off the movie screen a la Purple Rose of Cairo, to mingle with the mortals.
- Who's the big fattie on the right, R64?
- R65, surely you can't have that poor a memory in regards to your tricks.
- The fan girls on imdb make fun of his shoes quite often. I think he has good taste in shoes.
- The answer, OP, is neither. He is not pretty and he is not handsome. He is BEAUTIFUL! A gift from the Gods.
And no one has posted his best pictures yet, so I will do the honors, starting with this one. He has incredible expressive eyes.
- and this:
- and this:
- He doesn't look like the photos at R69 & R70 anymore.
- He's gay, gay, gay.
- Is there any proof, R72?
- Henry's butt with DL fave Luke Evans.
- Wonder if anything went on between those two during "Immortals", R74?
- Jeremy, thinking of Henry.
- R70, that's one of my favorite pics of Henry.
- Josh Hartnett was a complete idiot to turn down the role.
- Younger Henry
- I like the long hair
- R80, that interview is full of references to him waking up next to women, having girlfriends etc.
- He's stunning in the Dunhill Cologne ads
- R75, of course, Luke and Henry have gotten it on before, during, and after Immortals. They wear each other clothes and hang out. In this interview, with the telling part starts after the last photo of Luke in all black, shows how even the interviewer wonders about these two. S/he even asks them have they met before Immortals. Usually, you do that when there is something obvious going on called, chemistry.
- Luke doesn't seem good-looking enough to be with Henry.
- Nobody is good-looking enough to be with Henry. All that is important is that he have the love of a good and caring man. Or woman, should he turn out to swing that way.
I fixed the drawing @ r13 to be more Henry-like. It did not look like him when I put it as my cell phone wallpaper. I also changed to colors to look like the new costume.
- These fangurls are boring.
- What do you make of the interview at R80 where he talks about how he likes women?
- I make that closeted gays fool you.Wake up.
- Is r85 for real?
- [quote]Nobody is good-looking enough to be with Henry.
4 or 5 years ago I would've agreed with you, but the last 2 years he's started to age a lot. Still good looking, but not a cute as 4 or 5 years ago.
Why is it that so many British men look good in their early to mid 20's, and then by 30 they start aging rapidly?
- R91, the Brits are heavy drinkers and smokers, as well as being big overeaters.
Seriously, I asked my British grandmother about this recently because I wanted to know too. It seems to be a combination of pub life and a lot of other factors.
- R92 I think you might be right - all the late nights and heavy drinking and smoking must catch up fast. Just look at Tom Hardy, Jude Law and Luke Evans - they all look rough for their age.
- I think what did it for Luke was the excessive amount of weight he lost, 30 pounds!
If you compare what he looked like in Tamara Drewe to Immortals, that's a big difference.
Mind you he left Tamara Drewe to start filming Immortals.
Here he is what he looked like for TD.
- To this, which is some major weigh loss for someone who didn't need to lose an ounce.
I sure hope he snaps out of this fitness craze and go back to eating, to regain that Tamara Drewe glory days.
- Good-looking. A vapid actor.
- Only on the Internet is someone like this said to be losing his looks.
- Only on DL, to be more specific, R97.
- [quote]Good-looking. A vapid actor.
You can say that again. Could you imagine HIM trying to do a comedy or a drama? He'll forever be doing lame action films since those require the least emotion.
He should try doing more supporting roles to work on his awful acting, but I guess diva Henry insists that he be the star in every film he does now.
- How tall is he? The shoes he is wearing in the airport photos have quite a tall heel on them.
- 6'1" officially so prob about an inch shorter in real life.
- Perhaps, but I don't think he is exaggerating his height too much. It's obvious that he is around 6 feet one way or another.
- He's made the transition from twink to lean muscle to bulk (21 - 26 - 31).
That's a fairly standard urban gay male progression, although the lean muscle phase usually lasts longer.
- Could you translate that into English please, R103?
What is 21-26-31?
- His age (R104)
- Wait, I have to second that questions about the obscure post. Henry Cavill is 29, how can that be his age?
- I think R105 was meant to be a sarcastic response, R106.
I assume those numbers refer to his measurements in some way.
- He's pretty gay.
- The IMDB fangirls won't accept it, R108:
[quote]I have never gotten the gay vibe from HC. That doesn't mean anything of course, but I just don't see it.
- I would say that according to this Vanity Fair video interview, Henry falls in the pretty category.
- Enchanting combination of both.